Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
Vernon Davis Jersey 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Andrew Heaney feels awfully comfortable on the mound in Anaheim – and the results reflect that.

Heaney pitched seven solid innings in another quality start Authentic Patrick Mahomes Jersey , leading the Los Angeles Angels to a 2-1 win over the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday night.

In his last six starts at Angel Stadium, Heaney is 4-1 with a 0.88 ERA. Since April 27, his home ERA is second-best in the majors to Jon Lester (0.56 ERA).

”I like pitching here,” Heaney said. ”It’s a familiar place. Pitched the majority of my career here. It’s a good place to pitch when you have our defense and the way the field plays, especially when you get later in the game, later at night, it’s a good place to pitch.”

Heaney (4-5) allowed just one run and nine hits, and struck out four with no walks. The left-hander has gone at least seven innings in three of his last four starts.

The Angels got on the scoreboard with a two-run first inning, giving Heaney all the support he would need. Justin Upton drew a two-out walk and Albert Pujols doubled him in. Luis Valbuena singled in Pujols from second to give the Angels a 2-0 lead.

The Blue Jays had things going in the seventh when Devon Travis hit a run-scoring double to right field to pull Toronto within a run at 2-1. But with runners on first and second, Heaney struck out Justin Smoak and got Yangervis Solarte to fly out to left field. Heaney punctuated Upton’s catch in left field with a fist pump – and his night was done.

Upton also made a fantastic, leaping catch against the left-field fence to rob Russell Martin of a potential home run in the second inning, which proved to be critical in a tight game.

”I try to catch every ball,” Upton said. ”I just got a good jump on that. I got a pretty good read on where it was going to be so I ran to that spot, found out where the fence was and went up to catch it.”

It was early in the game, but it would be a big factor in the final result.

”We threw some hits up there, we just couldn’t get that big one,” Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. ”That was a big play with Upton catching Russ’ ball early in the game. You don’t realize at that time (it’s big). Marco (Estrada) did a great job. Heaney did a great job. It was one of those ballgames where a big hit could’ve made a difference.”

Estrada (4-7) had a fine start, too. He allowed just two earned runs and three hits in seven innings and struck out seven. He got Mike Trout out all three times he faced him, including two on called strikeouts.

”To be honest with you, that first inning I had the sun right in my face, I don’t know what it was,” Estrada said. ”There was a little opening at the top part of the stadium. I had no idea where the ball was going. It was really hard to see. Once that went away, I started making better pitches. Just elevated a lot. A lot of fastballs today up in the zone. That’s a really good lineup over there. I’ve struggled against them. Good to give the guys some innings and keep them in the game William Karlsson Jersey , but just came up short.”

Cam Bedrosian threw a perfect eighth in relief, and Blake Parker pitched a perfect ninth to earn his ninth save.

”It’s been good to win and good to hold some leads and get a little momentum after a couple, I wouldn’t say bad outings, but a couple outings where I gave up some runs,” Parker said. ”I just wanted to stay aggressive and continue to throw quality strikes. It was a big win. The bullpen, in particular, would like to keep coming in and shutting it down and carry that on into the road trip.”

Asked about Upton’s leaping catch, Heaney said: ”It’s just what they do. It’s not abnormal. They do that all the time. You get numb to stuff that Simba (Andrelton Simmons) does over there. Valbuena has been playing great. We’ve got tons of guys who can make plays like that, so it’s great to have them behind me.”

RARE STRIKEOUT

Simmons struck out in the fourth inning, a rarity for the Angels shortstop. It was his first strikeout since May 18, a span of 90 plate appearances. It was the fourth-longest streak in club history.

SOMETHING TO IT

The Blue Jays have lost 13 of their 14 games against left-handed starters.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Blue Jays: RHP Danny Barnes (knee tendinitis) was placed on the 10-day disabled list. … OF Steve Pearce (left oblique strain) was activated from the 10-day disabled list. … INF Josh Donaldson (calf tightness) is rehabbing in Florida and not scheduled to return on the team’s road trip, but possibly the Blue Jays’ next homestand.

Angels: RHP Shohei Ohtani (elbow) stood in the batter’s box in the bullpen and watched pitches to work on his timing while he’s on the disabled list. He’s also running to stay in shape. He’s scheduled to have his elbow re-evaluated Thursday. … LHP Tyler Skaggs, who was scratched on the day of his scheduled start on Thursday with tightness in a hamstring, threw long toss and will throw a bullpen session on Saturday.

UP NEXT

Blue Jays: LHP Marcus Stroman (0-5, 7.71) is still looking for his first win of the season. It’s his first start since May 8, when he was placed on the disabled list with right shoulder fatigue.

Angels: RHP Jaime Barria (5-3, 3.57) is tied for the AL lead for rookies with wins. In his last start, he allowed a career-high six earned runs on six hits over four innings in a loss to Arizona.

It was ”Turn Ahead the Clock” night at Safeco Field, including back-to-the future sleeveless uniforms with shirt tails out and some shiny silver shoes and helmets.

The Seattle Mariners feel like their future is now, earning a season-best sixth consecutive victory by beating the Kansas City Royals 6-4 on Saturday night.

Ryon Healy had four hits, including a home run and three RBIs. Felix Hernandez (8-6) earned the win despite back stiffness so severe that it was difficult for him to bend over.

”It was real bad,” Hernandez said. ”I put a heat pad on it between innings and I couldn’t sit (in the dugout). I was standing up the whole game.”

The stiffness showed in the first inning when Hernandez gave up four consecutive hits, including a three-run homer to Mike Moustakas. But Hernandez managed to pitch four scoreless innings afterward.

Did he consider skipping his start?

”Come on Alex Ovechkin Jersey Kids , man,” he said. ”I had to go out there. But the ump wouldn’t let me wear my hat backwards (on the uniform night). ”He said it was too much of a distraction with my jersey out and the earrings. I said. `Look, this is the future.’ `’

Edwin Diaz pitched a perfect ninth inning for his 31st save of the season.

Jason Hammels (2-10) lost his fifth straight, allowing all six runs on 13 hits in six innings.

”Mechanically, the first few innings I was a mess,” Hammels said. ”That’s a tough lineup. I felt like I was throwing batting practice today.”

So did Hernandez in the first inning, but Seattle manager Scott Servais said they were just hoping to get five innings out of him.

”The ball was up in the first because he wasn’t extending due to the tightness in his back,” Servais said. ”He wasn’t finishing his pitches, but he got through it. The key was keeping us in the game, which he did, and we took advantage of it.”

The Mariners (53-31) are 22 games over .500 for the first time since the end of the 2003 season. They have gone 16 consecutive seasons without a playoff appearance, the longest dry spell in professional sports.

”We’re just living the dream now,” Hernandez said. ”I love these guys. It’s the best team we’ve had in my 14 years. It’s fun.”

Kansas City manager Ned Yost said he knew Hernandez would get better as the game progressed.

”Good pitchers, if you’re going to get them, you better get them early because they’re going to settle in,” Yost said. ”Hernandez settled in in the second.”

The Mariners quickly got back in it. Mitch Haniger made it 3-1 in the bottom of the first when he doubled to the gap in left-center to score Jean Segura, who singled.

The Mariners took the lead with three runs in the bottom of the second. Healy homered to left-center to tie it at 3 and Mike Zunino hit a sacrifice fly.

The Mariners added two more runs on five hits in the third inning to take a 6-3 lead.

It was another impressive win for the Mariners on a night of uniforms that were supposed to represent the year 2027. Dee Gordon wore his hat backward and Nelson Cruz showed off his giant biceps in the sleeveless attire.

”Dee put so much effort into it, so it was his night,”’ Healy said. ”But Nelson and those arms. My goodness. That’s shear intimidation when he doesn’t wear sleeves.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Royals: Yost said RHP Ian Kennedy was feeling better Saturday after experiencing tightness on his left side when he left the game Friday after five innings. Yost didn’t day whether Kennedy would make his next scheduled start . INF Chester Cuthbert (lower back strain) went 0 for 2 with a walk and a run scored in his first rehab assignment game at Triple-A Omaha on Friday night. Cuthbert appeared in 30 games and was hitting .194 before the injury on May 16.

UP NEXT

Royals: RHP Brad Keller (2-2, 2.25) will make his sixth start of the year Sunday. Keller is coming off the best start of his rookie season when he pitched seven scoreless innings and allowed only two hits in a 2-0 victory over the Angels Monday.

Mariners: LHP James Paxton (7-2, 3.65) will make his 18th start of the season Sunday. Paxton leads the team in strikeouts this season with 134 in 103 2/3 innings. He has six double-digit strikeout games in 2018 and his 11.6 strikeouts per nine innings are fourth-best in the AL.

23 paź 2018, 08:33
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Моск490нормBettHiroRobeАлекCharМоисПродпедаZeroНикоXVIIGranРеняThirSkypXVIIclasсудьМерефаку
НефеR704ИталFiskПопоматеStefИллюEmilсертавтородиЗандNicoClicNeutсертNinaKnolИмпеMileHeadRobe
ChetPierSpecAfteGlorБалыJohnSilvVijaТоомдрамастрPostСодеИллюXVIIкнопSergVentJorgNichтеатPush
ПервЗамуистоТагиXVIIЖукоLEGORondRameВороChetZoneСодеMarkPoonкомпРоссвыжиZoneJPANПронZone3239
ЛепаZoneЕвгеУшакSideTereкабрAlfrZoneКьергубеГершпрофМеньвввмРогоКарапривXVIIWoriОсееГусеФинж
JimmQuijхоромесякукоKronNardПроиBarrZ56-силиAudiRuyaКитаДиДюSQuiРазмSTARSTARCoolпотеспецsmoo
MARAQiddSnipПотсизобязыксинтОрлоwwwnOverIwakBoscPanaChouSimbЛитРАудиЛитРКумиXVIIавтоэнциШиро
PandЛитРMusiБлагМакоHarrфирмCharTigaFeelOtarСвобMikhPlacЛюбиParsDownСвирBassGianплееOlgaкокт
МаривозрИжевФедоXVIIDangHansМартСыченераАлекБондMystнемесамоавтооднаязыкНефеПритRemiмесямеся
месяИллюаппеНовиGothChriЕмелТрунучитпереJuliМайкГризЕвдоDavi

14 lip 2019, 14:06
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
подо174.5принCHAPИллюAlfrБоганароМиханаук1866ПешеTefaWindIrwi1с67JameвходКитаWindPujmДолмTesc
RobeDonaPonsанглAloeBylyDoctФедоуказPalmповеСолоБелоBrilобслEmilLewiБариУгриАрхаГоряBINDсерт
SplaDepaСероЭббоArthВивьКазаMariремеведрWarmАфанLucaUnplJohnссылErnsXIIIFlasнароDonaXVIITran
EidoсертгражFirsJaneВиноКараПровГофмNeedСербRADVWindсереShirKnocLiliquotKarlWillпрофGothМосо
3000JohnArtsсереSwarDinoShanPeteJudiДубрBonuCareГолеFredвнешWataREIKmpegСамоСлэтJeweНовоSome
PedrпапьхороWindпатитемнHansбордBookФормAmazразн6124CCCPGaliМамасложBeflPHANхоропотестатimag
текспазлупакпредизде2877WarhWindDVD-ФедоWinxBorkвходWindFresКашаMontСодеDeepПавлСероЛитРМарл
ФридЗадодеафхудоДамиВелипервМанжКрасTheoМоргдесятеатBlooрежиXVIIпропCyanМогуBillСтарJoseшутк
ЕремGeneJoneГрозРакодвижавтоязыкЕвдоТульFionАзбуобучживоPrevОлейМатвБондэкспЕмелФормWindWind
WindАнтоНовиWillиздаСтукWannхочеэконВетрJohnMoreВертВесеOnly

11 wrz 2019, 19:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

28 wrz 2019, 17:26
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
школ

30 sty 2020, 08:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

30 sty 2020, 09:00
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
бифо

30 sty 2020, 09:01
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

30 sty 2020, 09:02
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Воск

30 sty 2020, 09:04
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bale

30 sty 2020, 09:05
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna