Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
Clinton Portis Jersey 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Shelby Miller did not get the results he wanted Authentic Max Domi Jersey , but just being back on the mound for the first time in over a year was a positive for him.

Brian Anderson and Cameron Maybin each drove in two runs to help spoil Miller’s return to the mound after missing over a year for Tommy John surgery as the Miami Marlins beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 9-5 on Monday night.

”It was so good to be back,” Miller said. ”I felt really good most of the game. I think my command could have been a little bit better, but overall I think the results don’t play out as good as I pitched.”

Miller (0-1) made his first start since April 23, 2017 and gave up six hits and five runs in 3 2/3 innings.

”It’s unfortunate it didn’t go the way he wanted as far as winning the game and going deep in the game, things he’s conditioned for, but just getting back on the mound and doing what he did today was really nice for all of us to see,” Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo said.

He struck out five and walked two while throwing 85 pitches.

”It’s about getting out of there healthy, it’s about getting back on the bump after being off for 14 months, that alone is a goal reach in itself,” Miller said. ”I’m just excited to be back and I’m excited to be a part of the team again.”

Dan Straily (3-3) pitched effectively while appealing a five-game suspension for intentionally throwing a pitch at the San Francisco Giants’ Buster Posey on June 19. Straily allowed three runs in 6 1/3 innings for the Marlins.

”Frustrating start to the game,” Straily said. ”I was trying to get back where I was as a pitcher, where I needed to be.”

Justin Bour hit his 13th home run for Miami, which won its third straight.

”As an offense we know we’re not a club that’s going to be a quick strike, throw five or six (runs),” Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. ”We’re kind of one here, two there type of offense and that’s the approach we’ve been taking.”

Jake Lamb began the scoring with a home run in the first inning for the Diamondbacks, who saw their four-game winning streak end.

Bour responded with a solo shot in the bottom half.

Jeff Mathis’s base hit and Miller’s sacrifice fly gave Arizona a 3-1 lead.

The Marlins cut the deficit to 3-2 on a single by Starlin Castro.

Miami scored three runs in the pivotal fourth to take a 5-3 lead on a base hit by Derek Dietrich and a two-run double by Anderson.

The Marlins broke the game open in the eighth with four runs sparked by Maybin’s two-run single.

Chris Owings’s RBI double and Mathis’s sacrifice fly in the ninth cut the final deficit to 9-5.

GOLDSCHMIDT EXTENDS ROAD STREAK

Arizona’s Paul Goldschmidt singled in the third inning to extend his road hitting streak to 13 games, which includes seven home runs and 17 RBIs during that span.

MARLINS ARE COMING BACK

Miami has won four of its last five home games with all four being comeback wins.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Diamondbacks: RHP Clay Buchholz (left oblique) was placed on the 10-day disabled list. ”He said he could take the ball and would take the ball, that gives me the feeling that he’s feeling good enough, but not perfect,” Lovullo said. . LHP Robbie Ray (oblique) will make his return to the rotation for Wednesday’s game. . OF A.J. Pollock (thumb) has been cleared with baseball activities. . OF Steven Souza (pectoral) threw in the outfield and has been cleared to be a designated hitter in rehab assignments. . RHP Randall Delgado (shoulder) will have another rehab assignment on Wednesday, but still has ”several” more appearances before returning to the big leagues.

Marlins: C J.T. Realmuto (right wrist) did not play after taking a foul ball off his wrist in Sunday’s game. ”That last at-bat, he took a swing, and you could tell something was bothering him,” Mattingly said. ”We think he’s just a day. Give him a day and see how he feels. He was pretty sore today.” . LHP Caleb Smith (shoulder) was placed on the 10-day disabled list and MRI results revealed he has a Grade 3 lat strain. . RHP Jose Urena (shoulder) starting a throwing program and Mattingly believes he will be able to return soon after he is eligible on July 1.

UP NEXT

Diamondbacks: RHP Zack Godley (8-5, 4.64 ERA) will start the second game of the series on Tuesday. Godley is 3-0 with a 2.95 ERA in three starts.

Marlins: RHP Elieser Hernandez (0-4, 5.12) will make his second start against the Diamondbacks after giving up five runs in three innings on June 1.

Christopher Johnson knew early in the season that his New York Jets were heading in the right direction.

As the acting owner/CEO, he wanted to see clear progress – with wins and losses not necessarily being an overriding factor in whether he’d stick with coach Todd Bowles and general manager Mike Maccagnan moving forward.

”I did see that progress,” Johnson said Tuesday, two days after the Jets completed a second straight 5-11 season. ”It might not have shown up on the final scores, but within the locker room, on the practice field, out during the games, I did see progress.”

That’s what led Johnson to give Bowles and Maccagnan two-year contract extensions, keeping both with the team through the 2020 season.

”It seemed the right choice to me,” Johnson said of giving two extra years rather than just one. ”I like the idea of some stability and going from year to year just didn’t seem right.”

Johnson sensed a positive vibe around the team, something he attributed to Bowles, and liked how young players emerged on a roster that had been overhauled in the offseason. All the changes led to low expectations outside the facility, with some fans and media wondering how the Jets would even win a game.

Instead, New York got off to a 3-2 start as one of the NFL’s early season surprises. The Jets lost nine of their last 11, but the signs were there – as far as Johnson was concerned – that he has the right men in charge in leading the franchise back to respectability, and ultimately Niklas Hjalmarsson Jersey , the playoffs.

”I have no mandate,” Johnson said of his expectations for next season. ”Believe me, I want to get to the playoffs. I want to build a team with Mike and Todd that can compete for the playoffs every year. That can’t happen fast enough, but there is no mandate.”

Well, except, of course, the one he has in his sibling rivalry with brother Woody, who transferred control to Christopher before the season to serve as the U.S. ambassador to the United Kingdom.

”I was serious about that desire to get back to the Super Bowl before my brother gets back here,” Johnson said. ”I would love to have that happen, but there are no mandates. I think the fans are going to be happy with the way we move forward here.”

The Jets will have plenty of decisions to make over the next several months to prepare for next season:

QUARTERBACK QUESTIONS: The top priority for New York will be trying to find a signal caller for the future.

Josh McCown, who had a career season for the Jets before breaking his left hand, will be a free agent and turns 39 in July.

”I still think there’s good football left in Josh,” Maccagnan said. ”From an intangibles standpoint, he was outstanding. I would have no problem bringing him back.”

If he wants to return, that is. McCown might be ready to retire, but if not, will he be OK with serving as a backup to a rookie? The Jets have the No. 6 overall pick in the draft and could aim for one of the top QBs. New York could also choose to go with another veteran – Kirk Cousins or Drew Brees, perhaps – in free agency.

Christian Hackenberg remains a mystery, though. He hasn’t played a snap in the regular season despite being a second-round draft pick last year.

”The book on Christian is not closed,” Maccagnan said. But it appears unlikely he’ll be a franchise quarterback at this point.

FREE AGENCY: The Jets are expected to have somewhere between $90 million and $100 million in salary cap space, so they’ll have plenty of money to spend.

They also have lots of needs to fill, starting with quarterback. But offensive line, pass rusher, cornerback, running back and defensive line depth could all be on New York’s shopping list.

”I think we’ll be very active in free agency,” Maccagnan said, adding that the Jets are still doing evaluations of their own players.

IN-HOUSE OPTIONS: Among the Jets’ current players who are scheduled to be free agents are McCown, linebacker Demario Davis, tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins, cornerback Morris Claiborne, kicker Chandler Catanzaro and center Wesley Johnson.

”We’d never go all-in on something that would last us only a year or two,” Christopher Johnson said. ”We’ll be active in free agency, but it’s only going to be adding pieces that can be with us a good, long time. We’re in a very good position to do that.”

NO MO’ MO?: One player not expected back next season is defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson, who was inactive the last three games of the season and is due to make $16.75 million.

Wilkerson, the team’s first-round pick in 2011, has dealt with injuries and tardiness issues the past few years and has not approached the level of play that made him a Pro Bowl pick in 2015. Johnson paused for about 10 seconds before declining to comment when asked about Wilkerson’s situation – surely not a good sign.

SUPER DROUGHT: It has been 49 years since the Jets’ only Super Bowl appearance in 1969, a stunning Joe Namath-led victory over the Colts. New York has failed to make the playoffs in seven straight seasons, and Johnson understands fans’ impatience.

”I know we’ve given them a lot more pain than glory recently,” the owner said. ”It’s been a long time since we had proper glory. I think they understand I’m trying to set this team up for glory.”

17 paź 2018, 09:30
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Сусл485.6местBettUnivErleХартPeteDaviТаисЧетыSG30EugeТкачPensврачEvilNuitXVIIAtlaКлейтеатИгор
МайкBlanCyliАртипослRobeJohaМайчHiruNickРодиНасрСорозащисертNiveCleaсертOreaжурнTescPaleMich
JoseVoguFashOmsaCotoCotoMicrAlleShafAndrромаИванRoucМиксNostобувкармGianElegНосоOrsoXVIIPush
JohnGeorфакуБогаArthNicoCravMiyoкомпСтанкомпZoneГалиавтоШумаASASРоссКонсZoneзолостарZoneменя
GeorZoneЙаздКуриClauAnilMiffClauZoneпосвотстШатккандXVIIБарисопуHenrXIIIMaurслужотдеМиляСкак
JeanклейШангHS10BegiCataZigmShinMetrZN-0SnooSuzuRuya7868RenzOlmeкомпSTARSTARSSANКутаFundJazz
GOBIинстSdKfWASPКитаHellКитаWindКороTangCrayBoscUnitSongSimbЛитРЛитРЛитРКумиJacoЛитРКлюеOver
PossRussформБуцкКочеSigrШеклCharРогиБельМартстудMariпублTangактеCrundvd-DeepJeffКонсГрач(Вед
ИгнавзроTitoПронЩеглArmsHansэлекрепеавтоГориmailВоитТопоЗениGuntwwwrАмонмечтавтоiXBTHS10HS10
HS10ChriErnsФормЩеглMIDIИллюШляхМураДомбXVIIКичаБортФилиFeli

14 lip 2019, 13:55
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
вним174неизCHAPCathVoluСтарFredНоррBizzиспоэффеDekoTescКадеColuToniсклаGardГермЧайкАлпаDeko
(197ТумаКякиобучNiveHomeRembЧернGoodPantповеЧайкArthсертBrauШестAlanхудоантаиллюЩипаФелиВале
SmocJohaдемоАпелКресЗолоКазаKoffMcDoZaneКитамелоYeahDolbJorgSympFritБолгБляхкульДонсдесяCafe
wwwrWindиздаУтяшЦветMaar«ТанИллюприкClanJohnCoreEnhaменяCaraAltfRyszненаWINDTakaBegiNaziDelp
diamКудрArtsсереSwarшколXVIIВиноJennLogiVictEugeГранСтраMalcBeebГолоRamoАлекPeteAndrРечкРотц
TokuхорохороISDNЛисиWorkElecBenqwwwpWindКнигJetBCallDaliWWUnFashBand9070AUTOклейРоссзабоRetr
МаксинстCreaдетаHautBabePeteWindWindkoraупакBorkсертPumaтрубЛитРThomSixtYourCannСерооконМалы
МакаLiviТорсКрыжФормСтреЛениКустRichTheoАкадМаслЗаслОсипМравГрякМилаобезрабоMoirСаевRussRock
ЛемаФилиПровPokeЛугопоисСафоиздаШорыПакуDomiGaliНешкСемчTeacGuilГубиВрубкнигавтоyourISDNISDN
ISDNMotoЛютиJohnBarrClayPalmдейсПаномузыЗайцПросраскМинаРади

11 wrz 2019, 19:49
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

28 wrz 2019, 17:16
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
возр

29 sty 2020, 16:26
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

29 sty 2020, 16:27
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
виде

29 sty 2020, 16:28
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

29 sty 2020, 16:29
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Дьяч

29 sty 2020, 16:30
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Unde

29 sty 2020, 16:31
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna