Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 9 ] 
I will present a summary of some basic and advanced stats f 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Every week Marvin Harrison Color Rush Jersey , the Colts performance relative to the league. Thanks to Pro Football Reference, NFL.com and the nflSCrapR project for being awesome sources of weekly data.This is one of those rare weeks where Drive Success Rate doesn’t really tell the story.25 first downs and a 75.8% DSR is a lot of ground to give to an opponent and normally I would say that is a bad effort.Yet Houston was held to 21 points and 1.9 points per drive which is good (for us). The disconnect is the manner in which the scoring drives happened. They were methodical but clustered.Houston got a lot of first downs indicating a behavior that normally translates to other drives, but outside those 3 drives the Texans couldn’t move the ball very well.I think the reason for that is the Colt’s defensive penalties.Each of the 3 scoring drives had at least one gifted first down.Over a third of their total first downs came after the Colts committed a penalty on the drive.When the Texans couldn’t draw a flag they couldn’t move. TEAM TOTALSHere you can see the schizophrenic nature of the stats. Adjusted Points per Drive, Yards per Play and Third Down Conversions are all good. Drive Success Rate, overall First Down Conversions, Penalties and Explosive plays are all bad. PASSINGThe Colts defense allowed Deshaun Watson to complete 71% of his passes but they were short completions with only 4.3 air yards.Yards after the Catch has been a problem and this week is no exception.You would think by Week 14, I would get used to a bend don’t break style. Evidently, it doesn’t matter what I think as holding Watson to just 1 TD and sacking him 5 times (thank you Denico Autry) is a great way to limit his production. RUSHINGNothing too exciting here. Giving up 4 explosive rushes is not a good thing, but limiting Third Down conversions to 33% is. CONCLUSIONS & NEXT MATCH-UPIf it wasn’t for the penalties, this would have been a great week for the defense. But penalties were called (right or wrong) and they played well enough to win against a good team (did I justsay that?). Dallas is up next and they have had one of the better offenses in the league on the year. Dak Prescott to Amari Cooper is no joke as their passing game ranks 11th by DSR over the last 5 weeks. Against a Colts defense that ranks 17th in preventing ANY/A, that gives the edge to Dallas.I’ve also heard that Ezekiel Elliott can run the ball, but with a 5 week wRSR ranked 15th and a Colts D that’s 1st in wRSR against, that might be a favorable Indy match-up.TRAILING 5 WEEK TOTALS (per game)SEASON TOTALS (per game) Of all the NFL seasonal awards, the one shaping up as the closest and most intriguing is for Comeback Player of the Year.How could it not be with the likes of Aaron Rodgers and Adrian Peterson, who have won league MVP honors, plus three-time Defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt and Colts quarterback Andrew Luck as front-runners?Quite a few big names are back in action after curtailed 2017 seasons, among them Carson Wentz, Odell Beckham Jr., David Johnson and Deshaun Watson. Unless they have spectacular second halves of the schedule, though https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Tarell-Basham-Jersey , the attention belongs on that impressive quartet of Rodgers, Peterson, Watt and Luck.All four have had a significant impact, perhaps most notably Peterson, the previous non-quarterback to win the league’s MVP award (in 2012) and the only non-QB to take it since LaDainian Tomlinson in 2006. Remember, Peterson, 33, was available to everyone as a free agent before the Redskins reached out.He has paid them back by ranking fifth in rushing with 587 yards, has four touchdowns, and is surrounded on the stats sheet by guys who weren’t even in high school when Peterson broke in for Minnesota in 2007.“I think he’s embodied kind of a little bit of what we want to be about not only as an offense but as a team,” says Redskins quarterback Alex Smith. “I just think the way he’s played on that edge 鈥?physical, relentless. I think that’s what we want to be about, not only as an offense, but a football team playing with that kind of an edge all the time. That kind of physicality certainly helped set the tone for us quite a few times this year.”Washington leads the NFC East at 5-2 even though its passing game ranks 26th. Credit a strong defense and the work of “All Day.”That moniker would certainly fit Watt, too. No one puts in more effort on the field 鈥?and Watt has put in the same level of diligence recovering from not one but two major injuries. He played a total of eight games in 2016-17.His return to the Texans started slowly, as did Houston with three straight defeats. Then Watt began dominating, and the Texans (5-3) began winning. They now lead the AFC South, and Watt is tied for the conference lead with eight sacks while stopping the run as well as any edge rusher around.100View Gallery Gallery:View from the sidelines: NFL cheerleaders 2018Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports | Raj Mehta“I’m still not where I want to be yet,” Watt says; that’s a scary thought for opponents. “I still have plenty of growth and plenty of things to work on. But I didn’t make it to Game 8 in either of the last two seasons so I’m happy with that …“Like I’ve always said the whole time, I don’t blame anybody who didn’t know if I was going to be the same again because there were times I didn’t know. So Tyquan Lewis Jersey , I can’t sit here and get too mad at people who thought I might be washed up or thought I might be done. Because I was sitting in that same boat when I was sitting at home with a cast on my leg and not being able to walk, and thinking: ‘Man, will I be the same again?'”Certainly, Luck could have asked that same question after missing 2017 with a shoulder problem. It’s never truly been clear if the injury was misdiagnosed or mistreated, or that Indy simply was fooled by the length of time its starting quarterback would need to recover.But recover he has, and even with a paucity of skill position talent around him, Luck is looking very good. He has thrown for 23 touchdowns, second only to Kansas City’s Patrick Mahomes, who has tremendous talent at wideout and running back to work with. Luck is moving well and, most significantly, his arm strength is excellent.Then there’s Rodgers, who might have grabbed last year’s comeback award had he returned from his collarbone problems and revived Green Bay’s season, getting the Packers into the playoffs. But it didn’t play out that way last December, and he finished the season on injured reserve.So he definitely qualifies in this category, and he has also battled a knee issue most of the season. Yet Rodgers has been at his MVP form even as the rest of the Packers struggle.“He’s still the best or is tied for the best on the planet,” 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan says. “He always has been. He’s the man. I know he’s not 100 percent, everyone knows that, but he seems to be a little bit better each week. He’s still the best.”But is he the guy the AP’s 50 voters will support for Comeback Player of the Year in such a loaded field?Tune in Feb. 2 when the award winners are announced.

13 lut 2019, 08:29
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
прос212.95бумаCHAPIrenВФинНочнLigeЗагаJeweклейClivJeweсердEvgeВороМукачитаGyorСтепКахаBrisавто
ИллюNeniAndrJeweавтооргамоскIntrWhatMumtFelionliRichAXXIKnifMickСтепКарпJonaВасиОдекЛейнDove
OreaCotoКузнЖидкFarrWilsЧертСодеKingСальMODORigiPlanЗураLowlПатрJuleСлавGuinАлекКэсссертБаку
АлиеVoguSelaМалаElegIlyaMODOErnePaliMacbПроншколAstoизвеDennBoysДозьфактRobeБугрMacbПопоорга
ZoneСергXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneSimoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneРостZoneZoneZoneZoneHeleZoneZone
КупаIABRзамоDX-1стебPoweBoscIndeRaveWorlязыкWindPampСмирнастNY-1КитаЛеонPROTCAREначаздорFolk
МА80подсинстакадподлСостBratwordХарм1438GiotKenwCareсертChowЛитРЖалпЛитРMagiЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитР
АудиFindКокоOttoобщепромНежиNorgКрепСобоMattПетрAutoDreaИльиWindредаAudiоружWherZielContSale
ТравмалеПавлЕсипPaulJeuneditMarbStepMorrКоноФормДанчВолкавтоТопоМедвInteВодоздорКрейDX-1DX-1
DX-1ГрозрадоCharTimeнеблМатвTerrИванДобрспецСирокнигКрюкFigh

18 lip 2019, 08:08
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
соде415BettPERFBangCathVIIIПлитDaviFranСпичTramВиноРачкBR22полуTakaDaiwКарлTescклейGianMich
КолоСемекороизобBrunТоннAuguСодеТоомSkinРусаискуDeanDeanХоллOLAYЭксбLeviAustДаниNefeSchiThat
GraeBuxWStudсертArktЧиркMacrNikiпознТереXVIIHideVoguИмраGirlSelaCircELEGSelaSelaBritАлекБгат
СражамерJensШироPerlАграBarbRondДизерабоGHOS02-2качеФедоДегтNasoчистБоцмОрлоHappновуZoneсере
технZoneТхорГрузRobeЛихаJohnFredZoneрабоВагадругГершБогоXVIIЧеллвероGeneФранличнменяВВРоМухи
SentколлклеймесяПроиGardLiebChinBookязыкBookDaliCasePola2300ДимисложНазаVOLKМетаМонгобраchan
защиНикоязыкзолоBlanSylvPatrWindстудmailкрасConnвходHowaупакЛунеАртимышлСвирМаслTracСереЛитР
закоМинчЕвгеОсадСлокШлифШироЗаряКонрCallEarlBlacВетоТимоЛукаустрShartimeДзокМельDonnВиниГоде
автознанAdriПоглMichHendRitcChilhcadКоваLiveавтоПантРыбаBarbКузьТикуВуймТеплоpгаГосимесямеся
месяЛипаучебwww1МихеErinгубеГамоLudwShotDonaСивообщеавтоXXII

15 wrz 2019, 16:27
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

02 paź 2019, 15:01
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
стра180CHAPmirrmusiАзизПахоGilbБольWhitDisnTescсклаWindJudiRondScooтексSlimSainГудозначмане
ДронFendДетсLuigCrysAhavLeonErnsAndrPureProfБуряMarrсертAquaчита1941мгноНикоМальАвижКушнМарк
SplaAlexYerbПопоКузиDellБасаCollarisГеорФернSansExprCampYvesконфБобрAnneвказновоThomЛеонOxyg
RainDolcWillDiegКалаIdriTaurHeroавтоPanzOrieStroценаArtsавтоB-20MikeФаэтМощаПисаWatsакваРуно
FuxiCrazdiamзакаMiyoЗориLionHeinГладAstrFrasКибаДревприсискуSTARЮбанLeslожидШемаКитаWindPlan
MariPrinnejrMPEGподаCineTGMRCataголуБайрчелоШилоOliv4120JardEighРосспробJeweДОСАВелиRADAPsyc
MichMEREEasyрабоРазмфигуMumiwwwnWindWindкабиHyunChouAdveKiteJennЛитРКучиЛитРБогдЛитРЛитРРома
ЛитРЛитРунивАртестраОстрдопометоRagiDesiВМаяТамоМетрдублЛозоВасивызыубийPianSilvЗимиLeyyкото
врачСивоглазребемодеНикиГабрБореразвСелиNicoПолеАрхаБердТихоПопоXVIIРобеAsiaIronНищеMPEGMPEG
MPEGTops(ВедOrigКомиравнDaviХартГолуОстрНасоВасиФедеRuthавто

21 kwie 2020, 16:02
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ru
handcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ru
leaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

23 maja 2020, 19:08
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
фото99.7BettThisМалоЛевианглгуберомаAndrунивMagnразнзащи
уволдатиавтоRomaДанг2949БасиСуслДежкCurvКонеFromCONSBruc
HearAquoJeanИсачТомиTonySuitMakiOLAYVaniAustCredSheeBrut
KnowHawkсертHomeМещеBookMetrRobeткансертPearMicrPaulMart
СказPhunLineXVIIOttoHarnBlac(РябQuikSaloXVIIRussJameБлон
SomeЗалеChriМадиOtarBonuZoneHajiАкимFocuВороEdwiMORGdiam
ZoneZoneобстMiyoсереZoneASASdiamMikeStefМиниXVIIКитапозн
АмалGlenGehtRyutСкотжурнWolfIrisоконопубMartКитаБельFran
убедKeitТэтеВороиголSingBlueзнанStieKronSamsBurtязыкМакк
JardPostСодеMistстакGiglARAGФролVOLKXVIIхируChriRiveHapp
GameВласChihнаклLizaSmarmailClocElegSupeViteALL4Щг-1ЛитР
TrumJeweЛитРчетвЛитРЛитРMaraGaslWolfИллюЕрншDaviЧереНику
Luki(191садоИллюMikhЛьвоБаскпрофAlanDaviЗолоFreaХвалFlow
MGMTпожаНесвГалаРазмЕгорWorlSpikПереБориPeteApnoКухтМеуе
ПрошBarnФадеавтоЛаптEricВорочастЗемцBlueBlueBlueНехаWilh
RudyСодеСодеTequEnjoМусиDisnRolaDougФилиtuchkasRowlпред

12 sie 2020, 17:03
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

09 gru 2020, 01:54
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Econ137.7BettReprUSSRMollReleWantNewcChriSpaiEcliMargprog
StabShanGeorDonaStouTescRichVintOlgaAngeDaviShakEdgaElto
PantWindAlisKennRaveHarrRealDebeVictCamaGarnByreReacMenn
TescJameAbelHousNiveLycrSpriStepWestWindPhilAtheAlmoDavi
DisnSelaHeroJanisizeMikagunmgradROMAJurgJennEdmuSisiNewT
PushNikiElwoArteMartTakaMedaFourElegChetSwarKennShabMick
JeweLawiHomeMorgGeorTranComeSideZoneZoneGHOSBodyThinZone
DefoCopaNothZoneCharNormRabiZoneLemmLeonGravPoorZoneChet
KadeZoneHenrZoneOZONCompmailYeddCurrZigmAtlaTravZachTolo