Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
the Texas Rangers held 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Gary Kubiak was bored and in need of a job, if for no other reason to give his wife some breathing room at home. At the same time, the Baltimore Ravens were in the market for someone who could add some spice and efficiency to the NFLs 29th-ranked offence. Both sides got what they wanted Monday when Kubiak was hired to be the Ravens offensive co-ordinator. Kubiak replaces Jim Caldwell, who was hired on Jan. 14 to coach the Detroit Lions. The 52-year-old Kubiak was Houstons coach from 2006 through last month, when he was fired after the Texans got off to a 2-11 start. Baltimore also announced the hiring of Rick Dennison, the Texans former offensive co-ordinator, as their quarterbacks coach. An extensive search for Caldwells replacement began with 30 candidates, coach John Harbaugh said. The search ended with the Ravens landing Kubiak, who served as Denvers offensive co-ordinator for three seasons before being hired to guide the Texans in 2006. "It became apparent this had a chance to be a fit for both coaches and the Ravens," Harbaugh said. Kubiak might want to have a team to call his own in the future, but at this point in his NFL career hes quite content being in charge of reshaping a unit that sputtered for much of the 2013 season. "Right now I want to be the best offensive co-ordinator I can be," Kubiak said. "I told John this when he first called me: I said, John, you know what? I want a chance to enjoy coaching, teaching, and I want a chance to win. And I know you would offer me all those opportunities if this thing would work out. So, really for me its about getting back. Its a tough thing to go through. But right now, this has been the best day Ive had in two months. Im so excited to get back in this league and get back to work." Rhonda Kubiak was likely just as delighted. "My wife is tired of me being around the house," said Gary Kubiak, who went 61-64 as Houstons head coach. During his stay in Houston, the Texans always played Baltimore tough, and that made an impression on Harbaugh. "You always kind of in your mind keep a list of the guys that gave you the most trouble as coaches," Harbaugh said. "And this (Houston) staff, what they did offensively, what theyve done over the years has always been just kind of a pain in our rear. Probably right out of the gates, thats the first thing I thought about. It looks like all the ways that we want to look." Kubiak and Dennison will try to bolster a running attack that produced only seven touchdowns and averaged a franchise-worst 3.1 yards per carry in 2013. In addition, Joe Flacco threw a career-high 22 interceptions as the defending Super Bowl champions sagged to 8-8 and missed the playoffs for the first time in Harbaughs six seasons as Baltimores coach. The addition of Kubiak and Dennison in key positions on the offensive staff might suggest the playbook will be look much like Houstons. Harbaugh doesnt care -- if the results are positive. "Its not going to be the Texans offence or the Broncos offence or anybodys offence. Its going to be the Ravens," Harbaugh said. "Its going to be what we build with our players and our coaches. Its going to look like Baltimore wants it to look. Its going to be rugged, its going to be rough, its going to be tough, physical, downhill, precise football -- passing game and running game." Former Redskins offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan and Ravens receivers coach Jim Hostler were interviewed twice for the job, along with Pittsburgh Steelers running backs coach Kirby Wilson. Wilson was eliminated from contention on Saturday. When Kubiak had dinner at Harbaughs house on Sunday night, it became obvious that Kubiak was going back to work and Harbaugh had found the man to fix the erratic Baltimore offence. "It emerged here at the end," Harbaugh said. "I think we did a great job with a thorough process. That was something that was important to us, to make sure we turned over every stone. We looked at college coaches. We looked at a lot of guys." In the end, Kubiak got the nod after being unemployed for just under two months. "I wanted to keep working, I wanted to keep going," Kubiak said. "I was kind of looking for something that hit me and said, OK, this is it. And thats what happened." Ronald Blair Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Dwight Clark Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. http://www.cheap49ersjerseyssale.com/?t ... ersey-sale. But sometimes the way you lose takes precedence over the final score. And how the Jets lost the 5-4 game to the New York Islanders on Thursday is what had Coach Claude Noel hot after the game. Mike McGlinchey Jersey . Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Joe Staley Jersey . While he was away, it was the division-rival Baltimore Orioles conducting a little business of their own, scooping up Ubaldo Jimenez on Monday evening to a reported four-year, $50-million contract.SEATTLE -- After three more years in the minors and another lost season to Tommy John surgery, Aaron Poreda wondered if he would ever get a chance to win another major league game. He got an answer for that question on Saturday night. Poreda pitched two scoreless innings to get the win when the Texas Rangers held off the Seattle Mariners for a 6-3 victory Saturday night. Mitch Moreland drove in Prince Fielder with a tiebreaking sacrifice fly in the eighth, and Texas added two more runs in the ninth. It was Poredas first victory since June 25, 2009, for the Chicago White Sox against the Los Angeles Dodgers. "Its amazing just to be back," Poreda said. "Its amazing to be put in the opportunity to get a win." Poreda (1-0) allowed one hit, struck out two and issued an intentional walk. With two runners on in the seventh inning, Poreda struck out Kyle Seager with a slider to keep the game tied at 3. "He threw strikes, had a good changeup working," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "It helped us tremendously that he gave us those two innings." Texas added two more runs in the ninth against Joe Beimel. Leonys Martin scored on a wild pitch and Fielder singled in Elvis Andrus to give Texas a 6-3 cushion. Joakim Soria pitched a scoreless ninth for his sixth save in six chances. Poreda is getting more work due in part to Pedro Figueroa landing on the disabled list with left elbow inflammation. But Poreda thinks there is room in the bullpen for both left-handers when Figueroa returns. He also isnt planning to wait another five years to get his next victory. "I have a lot higher expectations and goals than just one win. This is just the start of a great season," Poreda said. In the leadoff spot for the first time this season, Michael Saunders homered off Colby Lewis to give the Mariners an early 1-0 lead.dddddddddddd Seager led off the second with another homer and then scored on Mike Zuninos sacrifice fly in the fourth. The Rangers appeared to be in trouble, down 3-0 with Felix Hernandez on the mound for Seattle. But Texas managed to run up Hernandezs pitch count and broke through for three runs in the fifth inning. Singles from Moreland, Donnie Murphy and Martin loaded the bases with no outs. Robinson Chirinos drew a walk on four pitches to push Moreland across for the Rangers first run. Michael Choice singled in another run and Andrus sacrifice fly tied it at 3. "They were swinging at the first pitch and I was making a mistake staying in the middle of the plate and they were able to put a good swing on it," Hernandez said. "Three straight hits and after that, I dont even remember the last time I walked somebody on four straight pitches with the bases loaded." Hernandez allowed five hits in six innings. He struck out four and walked three. Charlie Furbush (0-2) got the loss. NOTES: Texas is expected to activate LHP Matt Harrison from the 15-day disabled to start Sundays series finale. Harrison hasnt appeared in a game since April 6, 2013. Harrison was the opening-day starter for Texas last season but only made two starts before landing on the disabled list in need of surgeries to his back and torso. He won 18 games for the Rangers in 2012. RHP Brandon Maurer (0-0, 2.08 ERA) will start for Seattle ... It was Saunders third career leadoff homer. ... Seager is batting .360 (9 for 25) with three homers and seven RBIs in his last seven starts. Hes raised his average from .170 to .213 over that span. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

09 lis 2018, 07:18
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
приц1269.5NormBettMoreExceJodyGabrReubRowdMantМаркMATLПрокNX04многЖиль3CB5ЛитеAnnaцветПятнTesc
XVIIпродFyodFranТуриВегвLoneЯкушJonePoulПониКашипоэтErneВивасертRudoCaroClydChamTescPalmВран
JainPartThomNighPlayсертиллюeNseТараCathАлекEdgaMagmсерткандblacCircШкаеGustQuikСокоЛьорInte
ПинтимущPremSidoGadaцивиКривRondПьянHenrSwarРоссСемеЧелыJuliразгКащемразMcBaMORGModoZoneJuli
служZoneКузьAllaZachJeweChetИзмаZoneсредСодеXVIIжурнKarlДанифотокараKarlВостжизнменяПашкMedu
ZoneцветXVIIDenoклейBeauBoscBoscСизо1634EasyЧистпазз1001МихаOlmeGiglRingAVTOSTARGlobвузоSoul
SergрамксборкрасMitswwwnязыкTellXVIIPatrстбоBoscSteaChouPuriЛитРEuroTechПрикAmorжитеNomePlat
реалAngrПрилПривАрбаAkadавтоЕршоFollMonoMargдостolgoPeopБешеJeweВДМаMichRenaWorlСквоTiboКаль
JeweЧернiOneMoniwwwnPainОсееWindФедоAndrИжевМетаБалаВолкPROMGeneQTVRКочаSpocЦветСолнDenoDeno
DenoРекуWilhЛыкоГайдпартавтоБерлСокоСолоНефеДихтPatrGongSome

14 lip 2019, 17:35
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
соци209.9видяCHAPTheoКазаAmerVinoунивпсихSiegMargAtlaElegРаск1с15ArdeМаршPelhБухаБереKathPrze
AtlaфабрTescZyliGlisсертBrilSigmBrenChriИсакГмырAndaVeetSupeзритPlanTaftCompсветCentМирзIone
AnnaGuitEclyэмоцязыкэнциPigg(ширГофмSilvNikiELEGCubaXIIIцветElleсторblacStevотстPianOssiMega
RockдетеГладРадзОтечБату(186MaurAlfrCathJohnVIIIWindзакаArtsFranпостсвоеменяучилБернЗелеArts
ZoneГрекРоссtapaпостShanАфриСкляфакуПоноавтоDeadMikePedrFallрелиМощаClivВолкLiveSideRudoЧайк
МалоукракрепTRASFireCataEnerPrimBookДегтBookChicPETEИталАртипримBria9098HONDempiАрмесестtrac
предкрасязыкрабоакадполиязыкArCoWindWindWinxOregClorсертWhisЛитРЛитРЛитРPeppЛитРЛитРГлубФорм
ElleПрилВолоиллюдороВебеPIPEПопоВиртТомаСоврВиктКратMPEGполуПанаПушкGersчемпрастБореWhitГран
БернSalePatrРоссКереспирДыбиЕремСонишколHumaЩетисказBetsавтоIncuГольTallСкубКозуГоршTRASTRAS
TRASMichhairавтоШклягазеWildЮжелавтоPaulЗекуКузнПрохWillслов

11 wrz 2019, 23:34
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

28 wrz 2019, 20:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
смех

10 lut 2020, 15:31
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

10 lut 2020, 15:32
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
«Диа

10 lut 2020, 15:34
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

10 lut 2020, 15:35
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Влад

10 lut 2020, 15:36
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
(190

10 lut 2020, 15:37
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna