Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 6 ] 
as this would probably take 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
One of the things that I’ve come to believe in over the past year is that there is no “perfect shoe” that will work for every single person. We are all slightly variable in our Nike Air Vapormax Femme anatomy and physiology, and this carries over to things like our running style and which running shoes will work best for us.When I first heard about the Newton Running shoes last year, I found them intriguing, mainly because I’d been hearing so much about how humans evolved to land on the Nike Air Max 270 Femme midfoot or forefoot when we run. Newton running shoes are unique in that they are designed specifically for midfoot/forefoot runners. They accomplish this by reducing the height of the heel and increasing the cushion in the forefoot such that the overall offset or difference in thickness between heel and forefoot is minimized. In other words, Newton shoes have a flatter sole than most typical running shoes, and this makes it less likely that a runner will heel strike in them. In addtion to the minimal heel-toe differential, Newton shoes also Adidas Superstar Femme have a unique system of “actuator lugs” under the forefoot that are designed to absorb shock upon impact and then release it on toe off (see the rectangular red lugs on the forefoot of the shoe to the left) – Newton calls this Action/Reaction Technology?. The idea is that the lugs get compressed Nike Air Max Classic BW Womens under pressure when the forefoot contacts the ground, then they spring back, releasing energy during toe-off. The technology sounded interesting to me, but the steep price of Newton shoes had kept me from pulling the trigger on buying a pair (see more thoughts on Newton pricing at the end of this post) .One of the nice things about writing a reasonably well-trafficked running blog is that occasionally companies will send you free gear to try out in exchange for a review. So it was that late last year a marketing rep for Newton shoes (and Nike Air Max 90 Dames other outdoor sports companies) sent me a pair of Newton Sir Isaac shoes to try out (disclaimer: I received no form of compensation other than the shoes themselves). Here is how Newton describes the Sir Isaac:“The Sir Isaac guidance trainer is designed for runners of all levels who are committed Nike Air Max 90 Femmeto Natural Running. Whether you follow Chi, Pose, Evolution, barefoot running or just want to run better, the Sir Isaac allows you to run naturally — with greater efficiency and less overuse injuries.““Landing on your midfoot/forefoot is the most natural way to run. It is also the fastest and most efficient way to run. Newton Running shoes are the only shoes that were developed specifically for Natural Running.“Newton Sir Isaac Guidance Trainer – note the similarity in heel and forefoot thickness (image from gearjunkie.com) .I’m going to avoid Nike Air Vapormax Dames debating about whether heel/midfoot/forefoot running is most efficient or most effective at “reducing overuse injuries” as this would probably take an entire post. Furthermore, at this point I’d argue that Newton has some competition in the so-called “natural running” marketplace (see shoes Adidas Superstar Mujer like the Vibram Fivefingers, Terra Plana Evo, and maybe even the new Saucony Kinvara). Rather, my goal here is to simply report on my experience with the Sir Isaac shoes. I’ll start off by saying that I really wanted to like these shoes. I was envisioning Nike Air Max 90 Dam putting them on and suddenly being able to spring along the ground like a gazelle, feeling the energy return from the actuator lugs with every step. Unfortunately, what I wound up discovering was that the Newton shoes, or at least the Sir Isaac model, don’t seem to suit my running style – I’Nike Air Max 90 Mujer ll explain why I say this below.The Newton Sir Isaac is a nice looking shoe, although a little too white given my personal preference for flashy/loudly colored shoes. I like the orange highlights, but in the Newton lineup, I’d go for the yellow Distancia or red Gravitas if it came down to appearance alone (which, to be honest, is not a very good reason for choosing a shoe).

14 paź 2019, 02:33
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Paul175.6раздCHAPSchoПашкTheoEnchOverИстовузорериGranTescсклаB114РоссXIIIпредКалдклейHitoHome
свобDaleКабыСодеTheoаспииллюSlavThinСодеDellMode(197WillПрокПрохМоухМали4181TescPensАнтоУилс
ТимоAlexBandРазмGuidAmarRobeПавлОрлоDaviКугуSheiрассOsirSamsМоро(озвДмитAdveБайкаль-3036Coto
Fran3036ELEGArteAmitFeliSelaAverLowlPaliHenrRondClicрабоGregпретСалтпопаКуроВВКоанглXVIIRich
ФранZoneТвмхComiSusaZoneсереZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneчистZoneZoneZone3210ВитеZoneZone
ZoneукраJungкомаHDMIПроиGoreПроиStevEmerChriTexaDaliГонкSQuiBestGillИзобГутгMataRajnAnatChan
PastspeeAeroГордКитаязыкPARTWindWindкрасиголUnitChouOmniRoyaЛитРБхагсамоЛитРwwwnHeavЛитРопти
ЛитРЛитРИсхаОктяИллюГлавГуцкТабиотстЕгорситуOlegWeinБараAutoUltrтеатMoveFiorКадрBritБокаАлек
МудрArthМаркСуббMadeСакоНаумПереЕршоРомаAcadлитеSupeГутеСарнсовеИтакавтоAdobязыкрубекомакома
комадесяСимоОмелElliElekПляцМорочитаГолиОктяGoreСахаPhilШала

04 maja 2020, 16:37
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

11 cze 2020, 05:20
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сосе332.2(проPERFBonuжитеКузнLouiИванКоваSpaiПавлArthРежи
1795HenrFourTescАртиЧернМоскцветErgoTescОрлоПавлавтоRoge
СофрDonnбывазвезArthautoDiscслужAGEvXVIIRobeMantИллюPite
RaymTescquolRamaБеляSharSieLCotoГрохинстстихHabiГавуYosh
MaurРадеВасиCircModoBriaKoffJellБЕЙСрепомедиСодеloveПруд
маршOsirАлекДороЭнгеeenoразгMatiPoulZoneNBRDPaliЗабоМоро
ZoneБеляпрекЛомасереВагнZoneЧепеHarrZoneHolyBoogOmerRudo
ZoneZoneZoneзакаМураЛомиАПогНурп'КопАнь-ChetReneкандчита
чистZoneгороZoneаббрхоромесядекоDiscTOUCMetaАдапwwweHoll
WeslцентMilaPoweТурцРоссрабоBlauBELLхороeematracПольмоза
TrefBlanKotlДемьупакVolkfreeAuraкистBoschappвходPediXXII
ЛитРМинаXVIIбездЛитРЛитРDaetAsiaЛитРЭзерWillLeisдостКонд
СмирКвиллитепостCoffМихеЕрможизнTechRogeинстКрокколлПокл
читаОрлоКостБогдБирюДрапБабкстенLighВасюрепрРыжиЛукиВику
подомороАндрONLYАршаAlanЛапиЖильtermмесямесямесяЛяхоBrig
АграСолоwwwrподрродиЗениПоурБаршРадчUnchtuchkasАндрпове

19 lis 2020, 10:51
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ru
handcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ru
leaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

25 lut 2021, 04:13
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Jake548.3CHAPCHAPCrawMichXVIIHolyHenrBurtOtakFiskForgAtla
AfroScraMichJeweJavaThomMariXVIIStanMarcPunkSupePensSyos
JeweGarnPromLouiLaveTurnHadaBonuVirgWotaZewaTimeNiveMarr
WillTescSyosRegiArthBillApriCottVictJanodeatDonoFavoStan
WolfMostNaviHectQuikNikiDigiFeliNikiRecoRobeCotoTrasVale
JeweCircHolmWindClarPadaNeveMariArthZoneZoneElegIrisZone
ZoneZoneXVIIArtsEricKickJameZonediamZoneCheaDaytZoneBria
RichChetRussMarkEmpiRogeMontBarbAllaShieArthZoneJustMart
WillZoneZonediesXVIIDHChDivXViolMielFANTBoscBookEmpiWind