Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 11 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna
Trevor Immelman had the shot of the day 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
TORONTO -- Long gone are the days when basketball fans tuned in to March Madness hoping to catch a fleeting glimpse of a Canadian. When the NCAA mens tournament tips off Thursday, look for numerous Canadians not only playing major minutes, but playing starring roles. "Whats a tangible barometer for us to hold onto is the number of our players who are playing prominent roles within these teams," said Rowan Barrett, assistant GM of Canadas national mens program. "Were not tuning in to hope our Canadian guy gets two or three minutes. Were seeing a number of teams where our players are either the player of the year in the whole conference, the leading scorer of the team, the freshman of the year or theyre on the Wooden list as one of the top players in the entire country." Canadians, Barrett said, are the driving forces behind their teams, and "thats got to be exciting for Canadians and exciting for Canadian basketball." A total of twenty-seven Canadians will suit up in the tournament. Of course, theres Andrew Wiggins of Vaughan, Ont., a favourite to go No. 1 overall in this years NBA draft. The Kansas Jayhawks star was the Big 12 freshman of the year. But while Wiggins has been dominating NCAA headlines, there are numerous other Canadians shining on the college stage, including Andrews brother Nick, who plays for the undefeated Wichita State Shockers. Theres Melvin Ejim, a small forward from Toronto and senior at Iowa State, who claimed AP Big 12 player of the year honours. Michigan sharp-shooter Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ont., was named the Big 10 player of the year. Of the top five shot-blockers in the NCAA, three of them are Canadian. Jordan Bachynski, a seven-foot-two centre from Calgary, leads with 4.13 blocks a night for Arizona State. Bachynski was the Pac 12 defensive player of the year. Khem Birch, a 6-9 forward from Montreal, is second in blocks with 3.76 for UNLV. Torontos Sim Bullar, a seven-foot-five centre for New Mexico State, is fifth with 3.41. "The good thing is when you have so many Canadians performing at a high level, it inspires other Canadians, it inspires the kids coming in and theyre thinking, OK, Im not just coming in here to play, Im coming here to lead, Im coming in here to be a driving force and the level and the bar continues to be raised," said Barrett, who played college basketball for St. Johns. "I think thats great for our game, for our athletes who do decide to play in the NCAA. Its a tangible show of the growth of our game." Theres Tyler Ennis of Brampton, Ont., who is the starting guard at Syracuse. Ennis was one of 25 players on the mid-season list for the John R. Wooden award for the NCAAs top player, and is touted as an NBA first-round draft pick. There were some tense moments Sunday before the NCAA unveiled its March Madness bracket, Barrett said. The tournament is a chance for players to turn some heads prior to the NBA draft, but obviously not all of the 92 Canadians in Div. 1 would make the spring showcase. "Thats always exciting for sure, and especially when there are some of our Canadian players that we want to get into the tournament, that were not sure are going to get in, like a Dwight Powell at Stanford," said Barrett. Powell, from Toronto, was also on the mid-season Wooden award list. "You want him to get on that stage, he wants to get drafted this year, hes on the draft boards. So it was really exciting, exhilarating for him to get in there." Barrett predicts five Canadians may go in this years draft. Whats also exciting, he said, is that the college stars are also keen to play for Canada. "I think its great just the novelty of Canadians, to look and say, Hey thats great, there are Canadians there (in March Madness), but its a total other thing to see them donning the red and white and going out there and sweating and bleeding for their country as they give everything they have," he said. "Hopefully that will be the most inspirational thing for some of these younger players who are coming in and watching the game." Michael Dickson Jersey . Beckham finished 2 for 4, adding a double in the first inning. Chicago has won eight of 12 to get back to .500 (27-27). The White Sox are 6-3 against Cleveland this season after losing 17 of 19 to their American League Central rival in 2013. Mike Aviles went 1 for 2 with a walk and drove in Clevelands run. D.J. Fluker Seahawks Jersey . Notes on Bergeron, Marchand, Gorges, Vanek, Gaborik, Doughty, Hiller and more. BRUINS STORM BACK TO TAKE GAME TWO The Boston Bruins rallied from a 3-1 deficit, scoring four unanswered goals, to win Game Two, 5-3 over the Montreal Canadiens. http://www.seahawksauthoritystore.com/A ... ks-Jersey/. Aaron Hill and Cliff Pennington hit home runs in the first inning for the Diamondbacks, who beat the Miami Marlins 3-2 on Friday night. Alex McGough Jersey .com) - Top seed Klara Zakopalova reached the second round, while former French Open champion Francesca Schiavone came up a loser Tuesday at the inaugural Rio Open tennis event. Dontae Johnson Jersey . -- With Tony Allen back, the Memphis Grizzlies were able to turn up their defence pressure and hold off the Los Angeles Clippers down the stretch. CROMWELL, Conn. -- Brendan Steele shot an 8-under 62 in the morning session to take a one-stroke lead after the first round of the Travelers Championship. The 31-year-old Californian opened with an eagle, holing a 129-yard wedge shot in the rain. He birdied six of the next 12 holes at TPC River Highlands, and closed the bogey-free round with five straight pars. Steele finished two shots off the course record set by Patrick Cantlay in 2011 as an amateur. "On 14, I started to think 59, which is probably why I slowed down a little bit," Steele said. Bud Cauley and Ryan Moore shot 63, and Chad Campbell, Joe Durant, Scott Langley, Eric Axley and Jeff Maggert followed at 64. Former Stanford stars Patrick Rodgers and Cameron Wilson made their pro debuts, with Rodgers shooting a 66, and Wilson a 73. Rodgers won 11 college tournaments and this years Ben Hogan and Jack Nicklaus awards as the nations top college player. Wilson won the NCAA individual title. Two-time heart transplant recipient Erik Compton, coming off a second-place tie in the U.S. Open, shot a 74. Steele and Cauley went out in a steady rain Thursday morning, but by noon the sun had broken through. "It took the rain pretty well," said Masters champion Bubba Watson, who shot a 67 and was among 75 players to break par. "Its kind of soft, but not too windy, so you can score around it." But nobody could catch Steele, who is shooting for his third top-10 finish this season after failing to qualify for the U.S. Open. He instead watched from the stands as his favourite hockey team, the Los Angeles Kings, woon the Stanley Cup.dddddddddddd. Steele changed putters during the second round of U.S. Open qualifying and said that decision to go from long to short has been paying off. He needed just 26 putts Thursday. "Speed control is a lot better," he said. Cauley started on the back nine and got his round going on the signature 15th hole. He avoided the woods on the right and put his tee shot within 20 feet, then made the eagle putt. "With that pin back right, if you hit it right, thats obviously not where you want to be, and obviously theres water left," he said. "So I hit that right where I was trying to and rolled it up there and capitalized with the putt." Campbell was at 7 under until he hit it into the water on the same hole. Moore, who has four top-10 finishes in eight starts at this tournament, credited his 63 to a decision not to practice after a poor round in the pro-am Wednesday. "I was relaxed and comfortable and just went out and played golf today instead of overdoing it and over-thinking it, which I feel like Ive maybe done a little lately," Moore said. "Ive been practicing too much." Trevor Immelman had the shot of the day, making a double eagle from 246 yards on the par-5 13th hole. He used a 3-wood and cleared a green-side water hazard. "The main thing is to keep it dry," he said. "You got to get it over there, and it came out pretty good and started rolling." Immelman also had three bogeys in his round of 68. Defending champion Ken Duke opened with a 65. Louis Oosthuizen withdrew after seven holes because of back issues. China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

30 lip 2018, 03:11
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
LONDON -- Andy Murray won his first match since adding Amelie Mauresmo as his new coach, beating Frenchman Paul-Henri Mathieu 6-4, 6-4 in the second round of the Queens Club grass-court tournament on Wednesday. "I was looking forward to getting back on the court," Murray said. "I enjoy playing here. I love being back on the grass. "I thought I was quite disciplined with my movement today. I moved pretty well. I wasnt sliding about too much. Yeah, it was a good start." Top seed and Australian Open winner Stanislas Wawrinka also advanced into the third round when Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus retired with a right shoulder injury as the Swiss led 3-2. There was victory too for 2011 finalist and fifth seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France, who weathered a close first set before overwhelming Belgiums David Goffin 7-6 (5), 6-2. Since his loss to Roger Federer in the 2012 Wimbledon final, Murray has won 19 consecutive matches on grass and captured three titles, including the 2012 London Olympic gold at the All England Club, and Wimbledon and Queens last year. Murray hired former top-ranked player and two-time major winner Mauresmo as his coach on Sunday, initially for the grass-court season. He has been without a coach since he parted ways with Ivan Lendl in March. Hiring a female coach has generated a great deal of attention, and although he previously worked with his mother, Judy, for a long period, he admits that such a move at his level of the game was unusual. "At first when I thought about it, it was obviously a consideration, because for a few years I havent worked with a woman," he said. "Now the decision has been made, its not something that Im thinking about. Its more about the qualities that she can bring that will help me and my tennis and my team as well. I hope it works out long term because I like her. Shes a good person. I hope it works out well." Murray was impressed with Mauresmo when they met, and saw the qualities she could bring. "After I spoke to her the first time I just really liked her. She was calm. She asked a lot of questions. She listened. She listened a lot. I liked chatting to her, so then I decided to sit down and speak to her and had a good chat with her about tennis. "This week, theres not going to be any big changes in my game. I also wouldnt expect any before Wimbledon. But well definitely work on some things after the tournament is finished here." Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver lost 6-4, 6-4 to Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine while Torontos Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia defeated Wawrinka and Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 7-6 (4), 7-5. Pospisil also lost in mens doubles. Ernests Gulbis, who reached his maiden Grand Slam semifinal at the French Open last week, fell to Kenny De Schepper of France 7-6 (3), 7-5. "I like the grass," Gulbis, the sixth seed from Latvia said. "But I never played well the first tournament. I always played decent in Wimbledon if I practiced well. So now Im going to stay here, practice two weeks on grass. Im going to be fully fine for Wimbledon." Lleyton Hewitt remains one victory short of Roger Federers record of 122 match wins on grass after being beaten 6-3, 6-4 by Feliciano Lopez. Hewitt, a four-time champion at Queens, was broken once in each set and failed to earn a single break point against the Spaniard. Its the first time the Australian has lost to Lopez in five meetings. Hewitt had been bidding to become the first player to win Queens five times. He shares the record of four titles with Andy Roddick. "I played a bit of a loose game the second game of the match," he said. "Then, yeah, he served really well the whole match. He had a lot better rhythm today than he did yesterday in his first-round match. He hit his spots really well." Dmitry Tursunov of Russia and Nicolas Mahut of France were beaten, but there were wins for eighth seed Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine and Radek Stepanek. Tramon Williams Packers Jersey . We wonder if the price of a Roberts rookie card has at least gone up a few cents? Tribute Tweets #Padres Tony Gwynn had 287 career plate appearances against #Braves trio of Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz, he hit . Muhammad Wilkerson Packers Jersey . The New York Rangers centre had a goal and two assists in a 4-1 victory over the Ottawa Senators ending a 13-game goal-scoring drought. http://www.authenticfootballshoppackers ... ersey/.com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. Jaire Alexander Packers Jersey . The above paragraph could be rewritten, verbatim, with Marcus Stromans name in place of Romeros. After both men had disastrous outings in Tuesdays 18-4 mauling at the hands of the Tigers, its clear that neither is the best option to begin the season in Toronto. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey .K. Subban and Matt Duchene will be the two skaters sitting out the teams opening game.PITTSBURGH -- Evgeni Malkins favourite running mate is serving a five-game NHL suspension. No matter. The Pittsburgh Penguins star can handle things by himself when he needs to. Malkin scored in his return from a lower-body injury, Sidney Crosby added his 16th goal, and the Penguins beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 2-1 on Monday night. Pittsburgh won its sixth straight home game behind 32 saves by Marc-Andre Fleury and some vintage work by Malkin. The Russian missed Pittsburghs previous two games after hurting himself in a game-day skate on Thursday. He appeared to be just fine when he bulled his way toward the Columbus net 4:16 into the second period for his eighth goal of the season. Malkin brushed off defenceman Jack Johnson and then deftly poked a shot past the outstretched stick of goalie Curtis McElhinney. Not bad for a guy who sometimes struggles when separated from linemate James Neal, who served the first game of the suspension he received for kneeing Bostons Brad Marchand in the head during a loss on Saturday. "Theres no doubt theyre good together," Crosby said. "Theyre both really good players. When they dont have each other, theyre capable of making plays, too." Crosby pushed his point total to an NHL-best 43 when a centring pass from Pascal Dupuis deflected off Crosbys leg and into the net 8:52 into the third. "It looked like that was the only way I was going to score tonight the way it was going," Crosby said. "I had some really pretty chances that didnt go in ... that second one ended up being important for us." Matt Calvert scored with less than a minute left for Columbus, spoiling Fleurys shutout bid. McElhinney made 28 saves but the Blue Jackets struggled again in Pittsburgh. The Penguins have won all three meetings this season by a combined score of 9-3. "You never want to go 0-3 against a division rival," Calvert said. "Theyre four-point games, and you lose a lot of points in the race." Fleury was sharp when tested, though the Penguins did an excellent job of keeping the Blue Jackets from spending too much time in his face.dddddddddddd There were few close calls by the Blue Jackets after the opening 10 minutes. Fleurys only mistake came when he narrowly missed scoring a goal into an empty net with a minute to play, inadvertently sparking a sequence that led to Calvert getting loose for his second goal of the season with 56 seconds remaining. Pittsburgh, which allowed two goals to Boston in the final minute on Saturday, didnt collapse this time. "The main thing is we got the win, got the two points," Fleury said. "Thats what matters." The Blue Jackets are hoping to take a step forward this season after moving over to the Eastern Conference following 13 mostly dismal seasons in the West. Injuries, however, have slowed their development. Columbus is missing forwards Marion Gaborik and Nathan Horton, defenceman James Wisniewski, and reigning Vezina Trophy winner Sergei Bobrovsky. Gaborik and Bobrovsky are out until after the new year. Horton is out indefinitely with a shoulder injury. The Blue Jackets had won three of four, including consecutive shutouts over Tampa Bay and Minnesota, to climb within three games of .500. They controlled play at the outset, controlling the puck for long stretches but had trouble generating solid scoring chances. "We didnt have clean shooting lanes," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "They created a lot of second chances, it seems like they created rebounds off Macs pads, and it seems like our shots were caught or hit (Fleury) in the chest." In addition to Neal, the Penguins also played without defencemen Paul Martin, Brooks Orpik and Rob Scuderi. Orpik is sidelined indefinitely after being knocked out by Bostons Shawn Thornton on Saturday. Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said Monday that Orpik is "doing quite well" but issued no timetable for his return. NOTES: The Blue Jackets scratched Wisniewski, D Tim Erixon and forward Jack Skille. ... Pittsburgh also scratched forward Harry Zolnierczyk and D Brian Dumoulin. ... The Penguins are 8-1 when they have been outshot. China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

30 lip 2018, 03:12
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Lakers signed Kobe Bryant to a two-year contract extension Monday, securing the fourth-leading scorer in NBA history into his 20th season with the franchise. Bryant hasnt played this season while recovering from surgery on his torn Achilles tendon in April, but the Lakers didnt wait to renew their commitment to the five-time NBA champion before he got anywhere close to the free-agent market next summer. Bryant inked the deal with owner Jim Buss and general manager Mitch Kupchak at his side in agent Rob Pelinkas office moments before the Lakers left for an East Coast road trip. Bryant, Buss and Kupchak all had repeatedly stated Bryant wouldnt leave his only NBA home. The 35-year-old guard quickly tweeted a picture of his signature with the hashtag: Laker4Life. "This is a very happy day for Lakers fans and for the Lakers organization," Kupchak said in a statement. "Weve said all along that our priority and hope was to have Kobe finish his career as a Laker, and this should ensure that that happens." Bryant has spent more than half of his life playing for the Lakers, and if he fulfills his new contract, he will break John Stocktons record of 19 seasons with one NBA franchise. But Kobes legacy in L.A. already is secure: No less than Magic Johnson and Jerry West have declared Bryant the franchises greatest player, given his fistful of championship rings and his consistent brilliance while scoring more points than anybody in a Lakers uniform. Although Bryant is taking a pay cut from his $30.45 million salary this season, Kobe and the Lakers didnt exactly agree to a hometown discount, either. ESPN reported the deal is worth $48.5 million, keeping Kobe among the NBAs highest-paid players. Some fans grumbled online that the contract will limit the Lakers flexibility in the free-agent market next summer, clouding their starry-eyed dreams of signing Carmelo Anthony or LeBron James. Other fans approved the payout as a reward for an iconic player who still ranked among the NBAs most dangerous scorers before his injury. Bryant and 39-year-old point guard Steve Nash are the only players signed to significant contracts for next season with the Lakers, who have been anticipating a major roster restructuring in 2014 ever since Dwight Howard fled town in July. Even if the Lakers waived the oft-injured Nash under a special provision limiting his salary cap hit, Bryant would eat up roughly a third of their room under the projected cap before anybody else joins him next season. Bryant returned to practice earlier this month, and his return to the court seems imminent, although he isnt rushing back from perhaps the most significant injury of his career. Bryant said last week that he could adjust his game and contribute something to the Lakers right now, but he wants to make a full return when he finally steps on the court for his 18th NBA season. "Its definitely something where youre kind of champing at the bit a little bit, but weve come so far," Bryant said after practice last week. "I want to make sure, we all do, when you step out there youre ready to go the long haul, and (the injury) isnt something that continues on." Coach Mike DAntoni has said Bryant can return whenever Kobe says hes ready. The Lakers are surviving in his absence, improving to 7-7 on Sunday night by beating Sacramento for their third straight victory. "Ive been extremely proud of the way weve competed," Bryant said. The contract is another milestone in Bryants remarkable career. He was a 17-year-old high schooler when the Lakers acquired him after the Charlotte Hornets chose him in the first round of the 1996 draft, and Lakers fans watched as he evolved into one of the most dominant scorers in NBA history, dazzling fans with his offensive inventiveness and drawing critics for his ball-dominating style of play. Bryant won three championships with Shaquille ONeal from 2000-02 and added two more with Pau Gasol in 2009 and 2010, winning the NBA finals MVP award after each of those titles. He won his only NBA MVP award in 2008 and his scoring titles in 2006 and 2007, also earning 15 selections to the All-Star game -- with four MVP awards from the showcase -- and two Olympic gold medals with the U.S. national team. Bryant hasnt given up hope of adding a sixth championship ring to his trophy case, even while the Lakers struggle to keep up with the NBAs best teams. With his immediate future secure, Bryant can focus on getting back to full strength on his injured leg. "Its always a much greater appreciation for it," Bryant said of his imminent return. "You understand the mortality that comes with being on that doorstep. Theres always a sense of enjoyment when you come back." Clive Walford Jets Jersey . In his first game with Boston University, the 17-year-old Eichel picked up five assists as his Boston University Terriers thumped St. Nathan Shepherd Jersey . Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. http://www.jetsauthoritystore.com/Authe ... ts-Jersey/. - Nikita Jevpalovs scored 6:22 into the second overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the visiting Rimouski Oceanic 2-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Cairo Santos Jets Jersey . He will just have to wait a little longer. Bester grabbed an early lead before Scotlands Darren Burnett took over and ran away with the mens singles lawn bowling final 21-9 on Friday. Spencer Long Jets Jersey . JOHNS, N.CLEVELAND -- The Kansas City Royals needed a big hit. Mike Moustakas delivered it in an 8-2 win Tuesday night over the Cleveland Indians. Moustakas three-run homer was the key blow in a four-run fourth inning as the Royals raised their record to 10-0 when scoring at least four runs. The burst was more than enough for James Shields (2-2), who allowed two runs and struck out nine in six innings in winning his second straight start. "Moose drove one in the seats," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "It was good to see to get on the board like that." "Thats huge," said Shields, who has 21 strikeouts in his last two starts. "Were down 1-0 right there. Moose put a good swing on it and got us the lead." Yost knew his team was in good shape with his ace in charge. "Youve got James Shields on the mound throwing his usual game," Yost said. "Nine punch-outs and combine that with what he did his last start, thats pretty impressive work." Eric Hosmer had four hits, including an RBI double in the seventh. "I really didnt have my best stuff, but I located my fastball when I needed to and I got some early outs," Shields said. "Overall, it was a good outing." Cleveland manager Terry Francona turned 55 years old Tuesday, but the Indians were unable to win a third straight game for the first time this season. "Unfortunately, Shields is pretty much the same every time we see him. With his command and aggressiveness, hes one of the best," Francona said. Danny Salazar (0-3) didnt allow a hit until the fourth, but unraveled quickly when Hosmer led off with a single, the first of five hits in the inning. Billy Butler followed with another single before Salazar retired the next two hitters. Moustakas drove a 1-1 pitch into Kansas Citys bullpen in right field, breaking a 2 for 15 slump. Alcides Escobar followed with another single, stole second and went to third on catcher Yan Gomes throwing error. Jarrod Dysons bunt hit made it 4-1. Salazar didnt get through the fifth. Hosmer doubled with onee out and scored on Butlers double.dddddddddddd Hosmer was 4 for 5. His seventh-inning double gave Kansas City a four-run lead and he added a single in the ninth. "After that big swing from Moose, it loosened everybody up," Hosmer said. "We know anytime Shields is on the mound its not going to take very many runs to get a win." Salazar, who pitched well in 10 starts after being called up last season, hasnt been able to find the same consistency in his first four starts. The right-hander allowed five runs and seven hits in 4 1-3 innings. He struck out six. Shields allowed an unearned run in the second, but held the Indians in check until the sixth. Bourns bases-loaded single put Cleveland ahead. Second baseman Omar Infantes fielding error on Asdrubal Cabreras ground ball started the rally. David Murphy singled and Lonnie Chisenhall was hit by a pitch with two outs. Bourns sharp single to right scored Cabrera. Royals catcher Salvador Perez was 0 for 5 and is hitless in his last 22 at-bats. Cleveland third baseman Carlos Santana is in a 2 for 43 skid after going hitless in four at-bats. The game-time temperature was announced at 50 degrees, but a strong wind made it feel much colder. The crowd of 8,848 barely surpassed the all-time low at Progressive Field of 8,726. NOTES: Royals 1B coach Rusty Kuntz, who suffered a broken left arm during batting practice Monday, will undergo surgery Wednesday at Cleveland Clinic. Kuntz was struck by a line drive hit by Perez. Major league coach Mike Jirschele will fill in for Kuntz for at least the remainder of the series. ... The squirrel that ran on the field during Mondays game brought back memories for Francona when he was managing winter ball in the Dominican Republic. "It was about 15 minutes before the game and there was a goat, a dog and a chicken in centre field," he said. Francona said the intruders were removed by the time the game began. ... Royals LHP Jason Vargas (2-0) faces Indians RHP Justin Masterson (0-0) in the third game of the four-game set Wednesday at 7:05 p.m. China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

30 lip 2018, 03:21
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
прав286.4полуBett(190ShadSimoDantRudyAdriDrBrРазмMartWindМеркSALOBrotSkarwwwgWindпереКетлBruc
школEilenoteСтерClosAloeStevFaraСВПоVeetУльрРакоDefoSalaсертИллюВолоEricJameQuenFranXVIIавто
SplahttpИвансообJuleAtheкачеKerrgunmHaroAldoРоссFranAcidMetrМироWindСереХмелШебаPlusИллюDigi
WindSeriКареАркаБинешколDaniColiСтроWindSampWindСредArtsLoveрезиShahлегеПервРокоPeteаквастро
закаНоллdiamРумяMiyoEugeKatjвремзаруComiДереFyodSomeнавоNichDarkBrotМассTwil9059GuruВсерCave
HereприббогаRS-8съемTokyTekaПроиRobeRegiBrowFies1840UnitTexaplacKariEdmiШамоARAGликвврачBass
ИндозаклGreaIntrGymiСергJPEGWindWindКоноDekoRedmTefaShelPlanАромГлазMicrмоло0131elecреабЛитР
ОдувЛитРМикоЛебеСуриГершXVIIJordвисциздауровPresИМейХрисСанкСнежКита(ВедGodeнаслEricКрылWars
«СоюдетяЖураВасиCastНеферабоГрошквалНовоКазаTraiдетеавтоРусиложнElizхудотераDATSПетрRS-8RS-8
RS-8ПэреДевяШуваБереязыкFeueавтоБергправШишлавтоРодиDiscМайс

25 lip 2019, 08:58
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
(Мел752продCHAPжурниздаБербJeweGirlJeweTeatPeteTescThisAndrNinaParvKapoAlfrAmbrРужиXVIIРапп
GillСухаШатсКресLargJaneBigaЛихаБелоWillМНМеRimsжурнвузоWWWRЗабиJacqЯнсоискуAdelNikoЧубоКост
GarnКороLouiRobeJeffКрасWestКоваModoСпичModoВалеSupeSelaMatiДариФокиПаниSidnMiloPushЧеркГусе
JameHenrModoLaloсертSelaSelaCampPaliVentГусеЛармMODOZoneпрофLameSleeлюбиВискXVIIFallКузьМиха
ZoneредкZoneZoneZoneZoneКикнZoneтуриZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneгазоПодоZoneNasoZoneАнтоChetZone
NelsклейцараSUPEсереЩербMielOPALPhilBarrАндрBook3712WALLFiesСокуиздаРазмSamsревеОтечконеTang
CleaPlanязыктема1709МедвискуWindwwwmWindкартSupeшортSalvKiteЛитРХрусGoodЛитРSideАудиЛитРЛитР
HaenСобосотрПерсВладКозыJozeБабаметрТолмШакиOZONOlgaCanaSeriБутоSpitКоваPictGonnписаXVIIGAAP
КолгвообAnthМастСимоКозлGillПавлКукуBracзаникнигавтоГварБереГолуБарокомппрочAntoаудиSUPESUPE
SUPEФомивозрребеWillStraФормЛьвоорнаDoorWereспецДелоавтоJean

22 wrz 2019, 13:55
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

09 paź 2019, 13:17
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
безв164.9настCHAPИоанПрокXVIIМамоCommрассВайсМахнВоевPaulDickКемоПасечитарежиЖижиполуСтекЧичи
Мак-ГуммМелюremiJeweИллю«НасКрадКамбГарадопоМальXIIIВегеХлобСендSweeСараТарасказКонсхараGeor
ПавлФридПодвКолеСобоСодеПопематеElegMODOElegВахрAlexАбашИванкачеJeweБеляБрылПопоXVIIнаукСике
XVIIкнигТимоXIIIFallElegFallPoulДемиудосВороJohnWillПопуBornКарпPridпороБаблосноBegiОборДжад
ZoneпрорZoneHarodiamЛьюи(190ГлобАлекEugeZoneCollЛиндZoneКозлПервHermZoneZoneZoneZoneШаумПоло
АнтрпепесортFLACклейголуVestПроикрасрасчFirsПолк0000сертJardVanbКита9100InfiPROTхорогрупRegg
окрараскинстmotiРосспласRevoWindWindMicrлистRoweBoscYachфрукАндротзыЛитРЛитРБуреинстЛитРPaol
БабиЛитРНамеКириВладТаль1603JohnКресAcadVillкиноMeutComeЛетяGiveПопоPoweDenimileViviАртиЛице
ГаевавтоБедеТекуДягиMIchВолкМиниАлекhoteТихоБирюавтоVictавтоЧернЕвгеJeanVirgНовиЛетоFLACFLAC
FLACвозрNintRounprodBoysколлВесеСергобрачитаСиниавтоНадеГоли

02 maja 2020, 11:52
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ru
handcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ru
leaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

08 cze 2020, 17:30
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сери204.3BettCHAPГолиVictReneЛемкEvenSidnклейфилоMarkцвет
тексGoldOmegлечеК-01FritклейНенаMonkBiocMoreМиллBestDavi
JohnCharPapaSweeКойнBoroAdamГарниллюGeorПетрСодеMichкори
1571TescместXVIIСодеПушкpushZiglтурнБедзВатеЛюбоLindSoli
филоSelaискуAdioRammMystGoldBoulПрытHugoРыжкSieL9287Omsa
PushкармMODOFallмелоRubyсереMOMOOsirZoneRondSelaмногPend
AnneMichоживАгапJuliПригJohnXVIIпоис3280SlunVargПучкZone
diamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneЦЯ15ZonePHINZoneZone
чистZoneZoneZoneдревхороCCTVорнаМостTekaбежеBookJigaBook