Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 18 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna
been good for him. Up next for Nestor and his 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
OTTAWA -- Olympic silver medallists Patrick Chan and ice dancers Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir of Canada are skipping the world figure skating championships in Japan this month. Chan has won the last three world titles, but is uncertain about continuing to compete. Virtue and Moir are two-time world winners and took the gold medal at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. Chan and Virtue and Moir also led Canada to silver in the inaugural team event at the Sochi Olympics. Chan was beaten by Yuzuru Hanyu at Sochi. Olympian Kevin Reynolds, who was 15th at the games, will lead Canadas three-man singles team at the event in Saitama from March 24-30. Virtue and Moir are expected to retire. They came second to Americans Meryl Davis and Charlie White at Sochi. Both of Canadas women from the Sochi Games are entered in the worlds: Kaetlyn Osmond, 13th at Sochi, and Gabrielle Daleman, 17th. Other Canadian Olympians who will compete at Saitama are Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford, who wound up seventh in pairs; Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch, who were fifth; and Paige Lawrence and Rudi Swiegers, who came in 14th. Ice dancers Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje, seventh at Sochi, and Alexandra Paul and Mitchell Islam, who finished 18th, will compete at the worlds. Mikhail Grabovski Jersey . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals. Luca Sbisa Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. http://www.goldenknightshockeyshop.com/ ... ey-jersey/. Bradley is one of eight players selected to the team who also played in this years World Cup in Brazil. The MLS all-stars will compete against German giants Bayern Munich in Portland on Aug. Authentic Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys .com) - Devon Johnson ran for a school record 272 yards with four touchdowns and No. Marc-Andre Fleury Jersey . Completely. Two days after releasing Peyton Manning, the longtime face of the franchise, the Colts announced they were cutting four fan favourites: running back Joseph Addai, linebacker Gary Brackett, safety Melvin Bullitt and tight end Dallas Clark.MADRID - Canadian Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic won their second Madrid Masters doubles title, beating Americans Bob and Mike Bryan 6-4, 6-2 on Sunday. The 58-minute victory ended the Americans win streak at 24 matches with titles at their last five events. "Today we played amazing, that was the most important thing," said Nestor. "We played well on a big occasion when it really mattered." Nestor, 41, from Toronto, claimed his fifth trophy in the Spanish capital after capturing it three times with Mark Knowles of the Bahamas (2002, 2004, 2009). He has won the last two (09, 14) with Zimonjic. Nestor and his Serbian partner have won 26 titles together, including two this year. They won in Sydney in January and have lost in the final in Dubai and Barcelona on clay. Nestor also won the Brisbane title alongside Mariusz Fyrstenberg in the opening week of the season. Nestor moved into third in all-time titles with 84, trailing Mike Bryan (100) and Bob Bryan (98). Nestor appeared in his 139th doubles final. The victory was redemption for Nestor and Zimonjic after losing to the Bryans in a Monte Carlo semifinal, their only otherr previous meeting this year with the top-ranked Americans.dddddddddddd "I cant complain about a fifth trophy here," said Nestor, "Weve had a couple of chances to win titles this year but we didnt play well on those opportunities. "We got ahead early against them today, that is the key, They are such great front-runners. Its important to lead or at least stay close. We had some tough situations but we fought through them. Weve been resilient all year. Its nice to play our best match in the final." Nestor said the 800-metre Madrid altitude has always been good for him. Up next for Nestor and his partner will be an event in Rome, the last major tuneup prior to the French Open, which begins May 25. "I have a lot of experience at altitude form South American Davis Cup matches," said Nestor. "It will be an adjustment next week to get back to sea level but there is nothing better than playing matches and winning them. "This is the best situation possible going into a grand slam. We have huge confidence, we really put it together this week with four really good matches. Its a good sign going forward." Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

11 lip 2018, 04:46
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - To Andrew Luck and Chuck Pagano, studying Denvers secondary this week must have seemed like watching the Pro Bowl announcements.Denvers hard-hitting safety T.J. Ward and shutdown cornerbacks Aqib Talib and Chris Harris Jr. were selected to the leagues annual all-star team last month.You can bet when the Colts (12-5) and Broncos (12-4) meet Sunday with a trip to the AFC championship on the line that Luck will be just as leery of Rahim Moore. He picked off Luck twice in the season opener and made an outstanding comeback from a rare muscle condition.Its not just four guys, Luck said. Youll see six, seven DBs out on the field. I think a ball-hawking group. They understand football, they know what they are doing, and they do it well.It was, after all a rookie cornerback — first-round draft pick Bradley Roby — who sealed the Broncos 31-24 win back in September when he broke up Lucks pass to Reggie Wayne on fourth down.And hes only gotten better playing alongside Talib, Harris and Ward for 16 games.Those are three Pro Bowl guys Im learning from every day, Roby said.Talib and Harris, former teammates at Kansas, reunited this season to form the top cornerback tandem in the NFL.Two great corners, marveled Pagano, the Colts coach.Studs, Luck said.Talib, whom GM John Elway lured away from New England last winter with a $57 million contract, picked off four passes, returning two for touchdowns (a third one was called back when a teammate jumped offside).Harris didnt allow a single touchdown all season after needing just seven months to recover from ACL surgery.Hes probably been the fastest guy to ever come back off an ACL, Elway said last month when Harris signed a $42.5 million contract extension You look at what he did, the time that he spent this off-season to get healthy and be ready to go and be ready to start the regular season. Im not sure anybody has ever come back as fast as hes come back, so that kind of tells you what kind of guy he is.Colts tight end Coby Fleener came closest to scoring a TD with Harris in coverage, but Harris broke it up at the last moment.Because Id torn my ACL, I figured teams would be going after me like crazy from the jump, Harris said. So, I had to shut it down early and thats what I did. I had to let them know early that just because I tore my knee, I wasnt going to have that.Harris played just 39 of 74 snaps in the season opener and he likes to point out he was on the sideline in the fourth quarter when Luck threw TD passes to Dwayne Allen and Hakeem Nicks to turn a 31-10 laugher into a nail-biter.Having two cornerbacks who can lock down receivers in single coverage has ripple effects on the rest of Denvers defence.When you have two guys that can play man-to-man, that gives the rush up front a lot more time, said DeMarcus Ware, who teamed with Von Miller to get two dozen sacks.We can switch (matchups) during the game, defensive co-ordinator Jack Del Rio said. And dont forget about Bradley, whos really had an outstanding rookie season. When you look at it in his totality, name me a young DB that has played better.Pagano has a similar situation in Indy with cornerbacks Greg Toler and Vontae Davis.Theyve got two guys like we have that allow you to do as much as you want to do with the other players on the defence, whether you want to rush four, five or six, blitz or whatnot. Youve got two guys that can shadow, get up in peoples faces, play great zone coverage, man coverage, Pagano said.Theyve got instincts, awareness and ball skills. They run around. They can match up. Weve been down that road before with Talib in last years playoff game in New England. Theyre talented guys.Notes: The Broncos had 100 per cent participation in practice on back-to-back days for just the second time all season (Oct. 2-3). ... On the third-year anniversary of his 80-yard TD catch from Tim Tebow in overtime that beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs, Demaryius Thomas admitted, I didnt even know we won the game. That was the first year of the new overtime rules for the playoffs and I probably wasnt paying attention when they talked about it, he said.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Marquese Chriss Jersey . The Packers, Lions and Bears were a combined 35-15 and as long as Jay Cutler can say healthy, all three could make the playoffs in 2012. Grant Hill Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard. http://www.basketballsunsauthority.com/ ... sey-c-8/.J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . Thornton emerged as one of the leagues best defensive ends against the run in 2013. The former undrafted free agent from Division II Southern Arkansas led Philadelphias linemen with 78 tackles and had one sack. Penny Hardaway Jersey . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit.OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant didnt play for the Thunder on Sunday, but it seemed like he showed up in a different uniform.Anthony Davis put in a Durant-like effort, scoring 38 efficient points to lead the New Orleans Pelicans to a 101-99 victory over Oklahoma City.It was the third-highest point total of Davis career, and like Durant, his points piled up quickly and seemed effortless. He made 16 of 22 shots and had 12 rebounds while doing a little bit of everything. Like Durant, he scored inside and outside, put the ball on the floor and showed incredible grace for a nearly 7-foot player.Davis entered the game as the leagues No. 4 scorer and No. 1 shot blocker, and there is already talk the 21-year-old forward could follow Durant as league MVP.As far as MVP, Im not even worried about that, Davis said. Its too early in the season to get involved in that conversation. Personally, I think so. But even to hear my name talked about that, its a blessing, its an honour. Ive been putting in a lot of work all season. I wanted to come out this season and be aggressive. I think Team USA helped me to do that coming into this season.Durant missed his second straight game with a sprained right ankle. Thunder coach Scott Brooks said Durant is day-to-day.Jrue Holiday scored 11 points and matched a career high with 15 assists for the Pelicans, who said Durants absence took nothing away from their victory. New Orleans was coming off a 26-point loss at home against Portland the previous night and simply wanted a win.Russell Westbrook scored 29 points for the Thunder, but he missed a 3-pointer that could have given Oklahoma City the lead in the closing seconds. Reggie Jackson scored 19 points and Steven Adams added 12 points and 10 rebounds.With the score tied at 99, Holiday stole the ball from Westbrook, then found Davis for a breakaway dunk that put the Pelicans ahead with 2:58 to play.With the Pelicans still up 101-99, Westbrook missed a 3-pointer and New Orleans rebounded. The Pelicans Tyreke Evans missed everything on a mid--range jumper, and New Orleans was called for a shot clock violation with 10 seconds remaining.dddddddddddd.Westbrook started to drive to the hoop, then dribbled back out and took a 3-pointer that bounced off the front of the rim. The Thunder couldnt get the rebound, and the Pelicans ran out the clock.Once I tried to attack, they stopped me, so I got the ball back and I went for the win, Westbrook said. I just missed.The Pelicans held the Thunder scoreless for the final 3:46.Its one of those games, youre glad that you came out on top of, and you feel like if you can learn from this, youll be a better team, because they play the same way every night, and we withstood that, Pelicans coach Monty Williams said.Davis scored 21 points in the first half on 9-for-14 shooting to help the Pelicans take a 53-48 lead.TIP-INS:Thunder: Durant missed the first 17 games of the season with a fractured bone in his right foot, and the Thunder went 5-12. Oklahoma City won seven of its first eight after his return. He is averaging 22.4 points, 5.0 rebounds and 3.6 assists.Pelicans: New Orleans forced the Thunder into nine turnovers in the first half and 16 for the game. ... Starters other than Davis shot a combined 12 for 37 on the night.GOOD RUSS, BAD RUSSWestbrook made 2 of 9 shots and had no assists and two turnovers in the fourth quarter. Before that, he shot 8 of 18 shots with eight assists and four turnovers.Im not going to keep answering questions about me not passing now when we lose, he said. When we won eight (actually seven) in a row, nobody said nothing about not passing, so I dont want to hear it now.QUOTE OF THE NIGHTMy job is to attack when the fourth quarter comes, Westbrook said. My job is to stay in attack mode and try to score and try to make plays happen. If I miss, I miss. Im going to live and die by that every time, every night, regardless of what happens.UP NEXTThunder: Host Portland on TuesdayPelicans: Visit Indiana on Tuesday.___Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

11 lip 2018, 04:48
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
SUNRISE, Fla. - The puck and the blade of the opponents stick converged on Sean Bergenheim in front of the net at almost the same time.Luckily for Bergenheim, the puck got there a split-second earlier and he was able to poke it into the net for the go-ahead goal late in the third period to help the Florida Panthers get a much-needed win over the Columbus Blue Jackets, 3-2 on Thursday night.Bergenheim broke a 2-2 tie when he deflected a shot from Dmitry Kulikov with 6:52 left in the third. Kulikov shot from the blue line on the left side, and the puck deflected off Bergenheims stick, hit the ice in front and bounced in. The goal was upheld after a video review to determine if it was a high stick.I wanted to tip it all along and then I see this stick coming at the same time. Luckily I got the puck first, then I?just took the stick in the mouth, Bergenheim said.Bergenheim was hit by the blade of Columbus defenceman Jack Johnsons stick.I?actually dont think Im going to get any stitches, but one of the teeth did feel like its kind of pushed back a little bit, Bergenheim said. I dont think its going to be too bad.Bergenheim took a 10-minute misconduct penalty in the second period for arguing a call, then made the most of his return in the third.Obviously it wasnt good what I?did and I shouldnt have taken the penalty that I?took, he said. It was good to kind of do something good for the team in return.Aaron Ekblad and Jonathan Huberdeau also scored for the Panthers, and Roberto Luongo made 30 saves.Florida snapped a five-game losing streak, won at home for the first time in seven games, and beat Columbus for the first time since a 5-2 road victory on Nov. 21, 2007 — a span of 11 games.We needed to win tonight, Panthers coach Gerard Gallant said. Tonight was big. I dont look at the past games, and tonight moving forward we needed that win before you go on a tough road trip. Its a big two points for our club.The Panthers start a three-game road trip Saturday.Alexander Wennberg and Johnson scored for the Blue Jackets and Curtis McElhinney stopped 29 shots.The Panthers went ahead 2-1 on a slap shot from Ekblad from the high slot that got passed McElhinney and went high into the net at 11:26 of the second. Ekblad now has 28 points.The Blue Jackets tied it at 2 on an odd goal by Wennberg, who pushed in the puck off his stick after it bounced off the crossbar with 1:26 left in the period. The play was reviewed and it was determined Wennberg hit the puck below the crossbar and the goal was upheld.Alex (Wennberg) made a great play, waiting for the puck to drop, then knocks it in with the shaft of his stick, Columbus coach Todd Richards said.McElhinney made his second start since the injury to Sergei Bobrovsky.We had some energy and some jump to start the game and we bounced back when they got the second one too, so that was nice to see, McElhinney said. I think we gave ourselves an opportunity to win and it just came down to a nice play on their part and a favourable call for them.Columbus took a 1-0 lead on the goal by Johnson. His one-timer from the point got past Luongo on the glove side at 1:08 of the second.The Panthers answered quickly and Huberdeau got the equalizer at 2:49. Brad Boyes passed from behind the net to Huberdeau, who backhanded the puck into the net to make the score 1-all.I think it was a huge goal, Huberdeau said. It was a good game and we found a way to get the two points. It was important for us.NOTES: Florida C Aleksander Barkov has 10 points in his last 10 games after recording a second period assist. ... Panthers D Alex Petrovic played after being recalled from AHL San Antonio on Wednesday. ... D Dylan Olsen was put on waivers by the Panthers. ... Florida forward Shawn Thornton returned after missing 20 games with a groin injury. ... Blue Jackets C Artem Anisimov returned after missing 23 games with torn triceps. Robert Quinn Dolphins Jersey . On a hot, sweaty day, the Hall of Famer looked cool and comfortable. Danny Amendola Dolphins Jersey . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/. Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. Mike Gesicki Dolphins Jersey . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed. Durham Smythe Dolphins Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. #LeBroning /.^ lmao pic.twitter.com/r8sHIzVH2v — Priscilla Menchaca♥ (@OneOfaKindCilla) June 6, 2014 #LeBroning #SpursNation pic.twitter.com/vcSiMT8kac — tor (@Vikthestick) June 6, 2014Hockey player and jokester Paul Bissonnette has defended LeBron in the past regarding his cramping ways: Ignnore all the hate @KingJames.dddddddddddd. Leg cramps happen to the best of us. Even @malkin71_ gets them. #recycle pic.twitter.com/tjyk1GPTYH — Paul Bissonnette (@BizNasty2point0) June 6, 2014(h/t For The Win ) You can type in #LeBroning on Twitter to see more examples of this amazing craze. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

11 lip 2018, 04:49
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
ELKHART LAKE, Wis. - Canadian Alex Tagliani has turned a lap of 108.420 mph to win pole position for Saturday afternoons NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Road America. Dylan Kwasniewski will start second, followed by Regan Smith, Sam Hornish Jr. and Brendan Gaughan. Saturday mornings qualifying was split into two sessions, a 30-minute initial round followed by a 10-minute second round featuring the fastest 12 cars from the first round. Tagliani, a native of Montreal, is known mostly for his extensive IndyCar racing experience. Kendall Graveman Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Rickey Henderson Jersey .Leicester won 25-21 in a heated European Rugby Champions Cup group match on Sunday.Toulon said on its website on Wednesday that it decided to open an investigation after Leicester complained about the behaviour of prop Martin Castrogiovanni and fullback Delon Armitage. http://www.authenticbaseshopathletics.c ... ersey/.com) - The San Francisco Giants delivered plenty of big hits to tie the World Series. Custom Oakland Athletics Jerseys . -- Downcast before the final game of what had been a difficult road trip, the Ottawa Senators found a way to dig out a little momentum in the desert before heading home. Walt Weiss Jersey . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game.Manchester City won on their Womens Champions League debut with a 2-0 defeat of Russias Zvezda 2005 in the round of 32. Jill Scott put the hosts ahead in the 34th minute, before Lucy Bronze secured victory in the third minute of second-half stoppage time.There was also a comfortable 3-0 victory for Barcelona away to Minsk. After Jennifer Hermoso gave the visitors a fifth-minute lead, Marta Torrejon added a second goal in the 32nd minute before Hermosos second in the first minute of added time in the second half. Manchester Citys Jill Scott battles for the ball with Zvezda-2005 Perms Alena Nurgalieva Norways LSK defeated Paris Saint-Germain 3-1. Irene Paredes 35th-minute goal gave the visitors a half-time lead but, after Emilie Haavi equalised in thhe 67th minute, two further goals in the space of six minutes from Lene Mykjaland and Ingrid Marie Spord completed their fightback.dddddddddddd.Swedens Eskilstuna United, meanwhile, defeated Glasgow City 1-0, courtesy of Mimmi Larssons 52nd-minute finish. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. In the Womens Super League 1, Arsenal Ladies won 5-0 at Doncaster Rovers Belles, leaving their hosts bottom of the table and pointless after 12 games. Two goals each from Danielle Carter and Natalia Pablos Sanchon, followed by a fifth from Kelly Smith, secured all three points.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

11 lip 2018, 04:55
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Hector Jimenez scored in the 90th minute to lift the short-handed Columbus Crew into a 1-1 tie with D.C. United on Saturday night. Jimenez took a long ball from Wil Trapp on the left flank and fired a perfect shot from 18 yards into the upper right corner for his first goal of the season. The Crew (3-1-2) were playing with 10 men after Bernardo Anor was sent off for a two-footed tackle on Perry Kitchen in the 81st minute. D.C. (2-2-2) took the lead in the 31st minute on Fabian Espindolas goal off a turnover created in the midfield by Nick DeLeon, who stripped the ball from Federico Higuain. DeLeon split two defenders with a ball that Espindola ran onto down the left side. Espindola overpowered goalkeeper Steve Clark. Erik Lamela Jersey .com) - The Carolina Panthers won for the first time in seven games last week, were without Cam Newton due to a car accident this week, but somehow sit atop the much-maligned NFC South. Davinson Sanchez Jersey . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. http://www.footballhotspurstore.com/Wom ... ur-Jersey/. Patrick Sharp scored twice and Patrick Kane, Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy also connected to lead Chicago to a 5-2 win over the Devils on Monday night. Serge Aurier Jersey . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal. Dele Alli Jersey . -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O.SANTA CLARA, Calif. - San Francisco 49ers general manager Trent Baalke is committed to supporting linebacker Aldon Smith like a family member in the wake of his latest legal trouble — and keeping Smith around for the long haul, too. "You continue to work as you would with any family member, you continue to work until they leave you no choice," Baalke said Friday in his annual sitdown with media leading up to the draft. "Does character matter? It does." Baalke repeatedly referenced the word "disappointed" during his 59-minute session when discussing a recent list of off-the-field problems for his 49ers, who lost in the NFC championship game to eventual Super Bowl winner Seattle. Regarding a May 3 deadline whether to exercise Smiths 2015 contract option, Baalke gave all indications he hopes to have the menacing pass rusher in a Niners uniform well into the future. Baalke said for 2015, "and 16, and 17 and 18." Smith was arrested April 13 at Los Angeles International Airport. Police say the 24-year-old NFL star was randomly selected for a secondary screening and became unco-operative with the process, telling a TSA agent that he had a bomb. The district attorney has referred the case for misdemeanour consideration. Baalke said Smith is "growing, starting to understand, starting to realize the importance of his own accountability." Yet this follows Smiths five-game absence last season to undergo treatment after his September DUI arrest. In November, Smith pleaded not guilty to three felony counts of illegal possession of an assault weapon, stemming from a June 2012 party at his home. Investigators say several shots were fired, two partygoers were injured and Smith was stabbed. In the subsequent investigation, prosecutors say detectives found five unregistered, illegal weapons in Smiths house, including two Bushmaster rifles and an Armalite AR-10T. When it comes to how to best deal with Smith going forward, Baalke said thats going to be a process. "Thats still being discussed internally," Baalke said. "Everything factors in, you take a look at everything. The one word I can use to describe the situation is disappointing. The important thing is that its equally as disappointing to Aldon. "Like all of us, you have the keys to your own car. You make decisions and you live with the consequences of those decisions. Life is a growing process, its a growing process for all of us. He knows what needs to bbe done.dddddddddddd Were all accountable. Each and every one of us in this organization is accountable." The 49ers also still hope to reach agreement on a long-term extension with quarterback Colin Kaepernick before the start of training camp. Baalke said the team would let the investigation play out regarding Kaepernick being linked to a Miami police report earlier this month involving a woman who passed out in a hotel and later woke up in a hospital not knowing how she got there. Kaepernick has strongly denied any wrongdoing via Twitter. "Any time an individual puts himself in a situation that becomes newsworthy, we certainly pay attention to it," Baalke said. "To say theres no concern, that would probably be a misrepresentation of the facts. At the same time, lets let this thing play out and lets see where it goes." In addition, cornerback Chris Culliver — who became famous for the wrong reasons when he made anti-gay remarks before the Super Bowl in February 2013 — has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanour hit-and-run charges and felony possession of brass knuckles from a March 28 arrest. "Are we disappointed weve had a string? Absolutely," Baalke said. "One is too many. So if ones too many, then five or six is way too many. This isnt something we take lightly. We expect a lot from our football players. We expect a lot from ourselves." He said he is sorry a few players have hurt the reputation of the entire roster and organization. "Im adamant in my thoughts that this is a good group of men. Have they made some mistakes? Absolutely they have," Baalke said. "Im not going to sit up here and defend them. There is concern. We hold ourselves to a high standard. The community deserves that. We represent the community." Baalke also addressed his working relationship with coach Jim Harbaugh: "To say its always two rams butting heads is so false and misleading. To say theres no tension would also probably be false and misleading, but its good tension." Notes: Baalke said he hasnt heard from LaMichael James or his representatives to formally request a trade, but knows the RB said on Twitter he could benefit from a change. Baalkes understanding is James isnt at the voluntary off-season program because of a new baby at home. ... LG Mike Iupati is out of a walking boot for his broken left leg suffered in the NFC title game. ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

11 lip 2018, 04:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
LONDON -- Novak Djokovics large lead in the rollicking Wimbledon final was slipping away, due in no small part to Roger Federers regal presence and resurgent play. No man has won tennis oldest major tournament more often than Federer, and he was not about to let it go easily. Djokovic went from being a point from victory in the fourth set to suddenly caught in the crucible of a fifth, and knew all too well that he had come up short in recent Grand Slam title matches. Steeling himself when he so desperately needed to, Serbias Djokovic held on for a 6-7 (7), 6-4, 7-6 (4), 5-7, 6-4 victory after nearly four hours of momentum shifts Sunday to win Wimbledon for the second time -- and deny Switzerlands Federer what would have been a record eighth championship at the All England Club. "I could have easily lost my concentration in the fifth and just handed him the win. But I didnt, and thats why this win has a special importance to me, mentally," Djokovic said. "I managed to not just win against my opponent, but win against myself, as well, and find that inner strength." Cradling his trophy during the post-match ceremony, Djokovic addressed Federer directly, saying: "I respect your career and everything you have done. And thank you for letting me win today." Even Federer had to smile at that line. Truth is, Djokovic deserved plenty of credit for figuring out a way to raise his Grand Slam total to seven titles and allows him to overtake Rafael Nadal at No. 1 in the rankings. "Novak deserved it at the end, clearly," said Federer, who hadnt been to a Grand Slam final since winning his 17th major at Wimbledon in 2012, "but it was extremely close." Federer, who turns 33 next month, won 88 of 89 service games through the semifinals and produced 29 aces in the final, but Djokovic broke him four times. Federer went to the net aggressively, only to see Djokovic zoom more than a dozen passing shots past him. And with most of the Centre Court crowd of about 15,000 raucously cheering for Federer, the 27-year-old Djokovic kept believing in himself. That part might have been the most difficult, given that Djokovic lost his past three major finals, and five of his past six, including against Andy Murray at Wimbledon last year, and against Nadal at the French Open last month. "Started doubting, of course, a little bit," Djokovic said. "I needed this win a lot." Boris Becker, the three-time Wimbledon champion who began coaching Djokovic this season, called the new champion "the biggest competitor" and praised "his sense of not giving up, giving it always another try." "It couldve gone either way in the fifth set," said Becker, whose former rival as a player, Stefan Edberg, coaches Federer. "Novak finds another way. He digs deep and finds another way." Djokovic built a 5-2 lead in the fourth set and served for the championship at 5-3. But Federer broke there for the first time all afternoon, smacking a forehand winner as Djokovic slipped and fell on a patch of brown dirt. Djokovic took a nastier tumble in the second set, hurting his left leg and prompting the first of two medical timeouts; he got his right calf massaged by a trainer in the fifth. With Federer serving at 5-4 in the fourth, he double-faulted to 30-all, then netted a backhand for 30-40 -- handing Djokovic a match point. Federer hit a 118 mph (190 kph) serve that was called out, but he challenged the ruling, and the replay showed the ball touched a line for an ace. That was part of Federers five-game run to force a fifth set. It would be another 42 minutes until Djokovic again stood so close to triumph. "Cant believe I made it to five," Federer said. "Wasnt looking good there for a while." In truth, after so much drama, the ending was anticlimactic. Trailing 5-4 but serving, Federer missed four groundstrokes, pushing a backhand into the net on Djokovics second match point. Victory his, Djokovic knelt on the most hallowed tennis court in the world, plucked a blade of grass and shoved it in his mouth, just as he did after his 2011 Wimbledon title. He dedicated this victory to his pregnant fiancee "and our future baby," and to Jelena Gencic, his first tennis coach, who died last year. "This is the best tournament in the world, the most valuable one," Djokovic said. "The first tennis match that I ever (saw) in my life, when I was 5 years old, was Wimbledon, and that image stuck (in) my mind." Rodney Hood Cavaliers Jersey . Louis Blues brought in the premier unrestricted free agent centre, and did it without breaking the bank. Tristan Thompson Cavaliers Jersey . The Wizards gave up two seldom-used players — forward Jan Vesely and point guard Eric Maynor. Vesely goes to the Nuggets, while Maynor gets shipped to the 76ers. Philadelphia receives two second-round draft picks, one from the Wizards in 2015 and one from the Nuggets in 2016. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority. ... rsey-c-13/. Not Peyton Manning. Hes holding on to the heartache to stoke his competitive fire. Ante Zizic Cavaliers Jersey . Ricciardo made it only halfway around the Jerez track before his RB10 rolled to a stop and began spouting smoke from the back. After team mechanics tended to the car, Ricciardo went back out for a mere two trips around the circuit before calling it quits. Brad Daugherty Jersey . PETERSBURG, Florida – Heading into Thursday nights action, Dioner Navarro had caught 14 innings combined from starters Drew Hutchison and Mark Buehrle.Scot McCloughan is returning to the NFL. As first reported by the NFL Network, McCloughan is finalizing a deal with the Washington Redskins to become the team’s next general manager. The deal would strip Bruce Allen of player personnel control, but Allen will remain with the Redskins as team president. McCloughan was general manager of the San Franccisco 49ers from 2008 to 2010 and is widely credited with building the team’s strong roster, but left ahead of the 2010 NFL Draft for personal reasons.ddddddddddddMcCloughan also spent time in the Seattle Seahawks front office after his stint with the 49ers before leaving for personal issues. Both times McCloughan left due to alcohol issues. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

11 lip 2018, 04:57
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
BALTIMORE -- Enough of this preseason stuff. Joe Flacco cant wait to see what the new-look Baltimore Ravens offence does when it counts. Flaccos final pass of the game was a touchdown to Steve Smith near the end of the first half, and the Ravens beat the Washington Redskins 23-17 Saturday night for their third straight win. Flacco outdid Robert Griffin III, who concluded his horrid performance -- and preseason -- with an interception. If this was a dress rehearsal for the regular season, the Ravens had reason to be encouraged. Flacco went 16 for 23 for 180 yards, including a 24-yard touchdown throw to Smith with 25 seconds left in the second quarter. Operating in first-year offensive co-ordinator Gary Kubiaks up-tempo attack, Flacco is 29 for 45 for 345 yards and no interceptions in three exhibition games. At this point, hes prepared to skip next weeks preseason finale and move ahead to the regular-season opener against Cincinnati. "This is my seventh year. Im ready," Flacco said. "Everybody is ready for real live games. Get out there and go." Although the Ravens (3-0) twice failed on fourth-and-1 runs and gained only 37 yards on the ground in the first half, they performed the two-minute drill to near perfection. Flacco went 6 for 8 for 74 yards during the 74-yard drive. Torrey Smith had four catches for 41 yards on the march and Steve Smith made a sensational sliding catch in the end zone after beating Washingtons E.J. Biggers. Signed a free agent during the off-season, Steve Smith finished with six catches for 80 yards. He was asked if the offence is ready for the regular season. "Whether we are or we arent, its coming," Smith replied. "We had no choice but to be prepared and ready to make plays." The Redskins, and Griffin in particular, look like they could use another month to get ready for the opener at Houston on Sept. 7. Griffin went 5 for 7 for 20 yards in the first half and was sacked three times. He returned in the third quarter and threw just one pass, an interception by rookie C.J. Mosley deep in Washington territory. Griffin also dropped a snap and gained 3 yards on three impromptu runs. "The offence goes as I go, so personally, I have to play better," he said. "But I think we shot ourselves in the foot too many times, had too many mistakes. Whenever we can get 11 guys working in one direction, were going to be something special. Thats something well continue to work on. Well get it fixed." At least Griffin didnt get hurt, and thats about the best that can be said of his night. Backup Kirk Cousins went 14 for 20 for 122 yards and two touchdowns, but its very likely he will be on the sideline when the Redskins (2-1) face Houston. First-year coach Jay Gruden said of Griffin: "Hes got to move on. Weve got to do a better job of getting in rhythm, get some completions early, get some first downs. We were so bad on first and second down, I think, it kept us in some third down and longs." Gruden said Griffin and most of the Redskins starters would not play in the preseason finale at Tampa Bay. The Ravens, meanwhile, showed signs theyre ready to bounce back from an 8-8 season. "I thought we played a really good, solid football game," coach John Harbaugh said. After Bernard Pierce got stuffed by Redskins linebacker Keenan Robinson on a fourth-and-1 to end the games first series at midfield, Washington used a 19-yard run by Alfred Morris and a pass interference call to set up a field goal. Pierce left later in the first quarter to be examined for a concussion after being tackled in the backfield by a blitzing Brandon Meriweather. Pierce did not return and finished with minus-3 yards on four carries. He is expected to start the first two regular-season games while Ray Rice serves a suspension for domestic violence. The period ended with Ravens rookie running back Lorenzo Taliaferro being stopped for no gain on a fourth-and-1 from the Washington 11. "We have to be able to convert those," Flacco said. NOTES: Redskins injuries included: LB Brian Orakpo (minor ankle sprain), CB Chase Minnifield (hamstring) and T Morgan Moses (slight MCL sprain). . Besides Pierce, the Ravens had no significant injuries. "Im sure there will be some bumps and bruises that well look at," Harbaugh said. ... The teams were a combined 2 for 5 on fourth-and-1. After the Ravens were stopped twice and the Redskins once, Baltimore succeeded twice in the fourth quarter. . Robert Golden Jersey . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. Derrick Nnadi Jersey . Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47. http://www.authoritychiefsshop.com/chad ... -c-81/.com) - Marc Gasol and the Grizzlies withstood 18 Dallas 3-pointers, as Memphis took control in the third quarter and fended off a Mavericks rally en route to a 114-105 win in a Southwest Division showdown. Demarcus Robinson Chiefs Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. Chiefs Jerseys . "If we only consider this season," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "there is just one club in Manchester -- and its ours. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Columbus Blue Jackets wanted their last home game in a month to be memorable. Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. It was Columbus final home game until March 1, due to four road games and the NHL Olympic hiatus. "We definitely wanted to leave Columbus on a good note," Johansen said of the impending West Coast road trip that will lead into the break. "Now were heading out with three really tough games. We wanted to finish this off well, and obviously we did." After Brad Boyes cut Floridas deficit to 2-1 early in the second period, Nick Foligno and Mark Letestu scored for the Blue Jackets. Nathan Horton had two assists in the opening 20 minutes. In their last 13 games, the Blue Jackets won eight in a row, lost three straight and now have won the past two. Down 3-1 going into the third, the Panthers dominated the pace but Bobrovsky made several big stops to maintain the two-goal lead. He improved to 11-2 in his last 13 starts. "Our goalie was very good," coach Todd Richards said. "We were a very opportunistic group." The Blue Jackets considered it a must-win game, because they started the day in fourth place in the Metropolitan Division, one point out of third place and one point out of a wild-card spot. In a crisp first period, the Blue Jackets line of Johansen, Jenner and Horton -- ages 21, 20 and 28, respectively -- played particularly well. After getting a pass from Horton, Johansen carried the puck from the right wing and waited patiently for an opening with Jenner on his wing. As Johansen ran out of room, he wristed a shot that goalie Tim Thomas stopped. But as Thomas, lying on his stomach, tried to gather the puck, he flicked it with his stick under his glove. Jenner crashed the net and jammed the puck into an empty net at 15:33 for his ninth goal. "I blocked it, and then I went to pull it back with my stick, and my glove waas caught on the lip of the net," said Thomas, who had 26 saves as the Panthers lost their third in a row.dddddddddddd. "Thats bad luck. We cant afford that. The team needs me to keep us as close as possible. Were a little bit of a fragile team right now. That was terrible." Just 2 1/2 minutes later, Jenner ended up with the puck off a pass from Horton and skated parallel to the goal line to the left wing. Jenner threw a blind, behind-the-back pass to the crease where Johansen was alone for his 22nd. "Boone works so hard and creates so many turnovers," said Horton, a big off-season free-agent signing from Boston who played six years for the Panthers. "And Joey (Johansen), when he has the puck, good things happen." Florida dominated the opening minutes of the second, outshooting the Blue Jackets 8-1. That pressure paid off when Boyes scored his 15th goal. The puck went in off the stick of Columbus defenceman David Savard. After Floridas Nick Bjugstad struck a post with a wrist shot that would have tied the game, the Blue Jackets pulled away. Foligno skated with the puck through the neutral zone, and from near the top of the right circle unloaded a snap shot that appeared to handcuff Thomas and trickled through his pads. He dived with his stick to try to prevent it from going over the line, but was too late. "They got a missed puck that bobbled through," Florida coach Peter Horachek said. "Then they had two that were blindly kind of thrown behind themselves that went to people. Our chances were point blank but we didnt capitalize." NOTES: Columbus LW Blake Comeau, still hurting from a sprained ligament in his left knee, was scratched for the second straight game. ... It was the first meeting between the teams in almost two years. Columbus had won the last five matchups. ... Florida will play two of its final three games at home before the Olympic break. ... Savard returned after missing four games with an illness. ... Columbus has won the last six meetings with the Panthers, dating to 2007, and is 9-4 in the series. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

11 lip 2018, 04:58
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Michael Bradley has a special place in his heart for Columbus Crew Stadium and now his Toronto FC teammates do as well. Bradleys goal in the 11th minute was enough for TFC to end the Crews unbeaten run with a 2-0 victory on Saturday. Bradley scored from a tough angle, beating goalkeeper Steve Clark at the near post with a shot taken two yards from the end line. Substitute Issey Nakajima-Farran added a goal in the 85th minute off a cross by Justin Morrow. Crew Stadium is where Bradley scored twice for the U.S. national team in a 2-0 victory against Mexico in a World Cup qualifier on Feb. 11, 2011. "Ive been fortunate to get a few goals here," he said. "Great stadium and the atmospheres always good. So far my records not bad here." Bradley played 90 minutes and had a goal and an assist vs. Mexico in 2-2 friendly on Wednesday but showed few effects against Columbus although he was replaced by Jeremy Hall in the 73rd minute. "The idea is to always go 90," Bradley said. "Physically I started to feel it a bit. The important thing now is to recover and get ready for the weekend." TFC coach Ryan Nelsen says he was not surprised by Bradleys effort. "Thats Michael," he said. "He has this willingness to grab the game by the scruff of the neck. Its instinctive." On the goal, Bradley ran onto an entry pass from Mark Bloom on the right side of the box, outpacing Crew midfielder Bernardo Anor. Bradley then startled Clark with a shot that went five-hole. "At first I was just thinking of getting there before the ball gets out of bounds," Bradley said. "At that point youre looking across. Given the field and the way the goalie is positioned, if I can really nail this ball low and hard its got a good chance." The goal was his second in MLS and first with TFC (3-1-0) in his fourth game after returning from Europe. His previous league goal was Oct. 16, 2005, with the New York MetroStars. TFC was minus several starters, most notably forward Jermain Defoe. He had scored all three of Torontos goals this season before suffering a hamstring injury in the last match against Real Salt Lake in a 3-0 loss. Also, defender and captain Steven Caldwell was suspended for the match, midfielder Jonathan Osorio was out because of a hamstring problem and defender Doneil Henry sat due to a knee injury. TFC did get midfielder Jackson back from suspension and rookie Nick Hagglund, raised two hours south of Columbus in Cincinnati, made his first appearance, starting in the central defence with Bradley Orr. "He was fantastic," Nelsen said of Hagglund. "I thought the centre backs, Nick and Brad, were incredible. Youd never know thats those guys first games at centre back in an MLS game." Hagglund had about 50 family members and friends on hand and said the game was almost perfect. "I could have scored a couple of goals," he joked. "No, absolutely it was an incredible experience to play in Columbus on this pitch with these guys and get the shutout." TFC goalkeeper Julio Cesar had critical stops on Bernardo Anor and Tony Tchani in the second half when it was 1-0 to preserve the lead against the Crew (3-1-0) before a crowd of 12,045. "I attribute this loss to two things, a bad start to the game and to a very well organized Toronto FC," Crew coach Gregg Berhalter said. Toronto returns to BMO Field April 12 to host the Colorado Rapids. Loris Karius Jersey .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action. Trent Alexander-Arnold Liverpool Jersey . "Well over 50 (per cent)," coach Claude Noel said Tuesday after practice, where the Jets were looking at ways to cut down the scoring chances theyve been giving away. http://www.footballliverpoolstore.com/W ... /.Brothers B.J. and Justin Upton each homered and had an outfield assist, and the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night. Simon Mignolet Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at LeBron James and the Miami Heat winning their second straight NBA championship. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Liverpool Jersey .com) - The Utah Jazz look to put an end to their five-game losing streak when the Denver Nuggets visit Salt Lake City Monday night.CINCINNATI - Reds All-Star first baseman Joey Votto will be begin a rehab assignment with Triple-A Louisville on Sunday. Votto hasnt played since going on the disabled list on May 21, retroactive to May 16, with a quadriceps strain in his left knee, the same knee on which he had two surgeries in 2012. The Reds have gone 9-11 without the 2010 National League Most Valuaable Player, who is hitting .dddddddddddd.257 with six home runs and 12 runs batted. Louisville is scheduled to begin a four-game series at Pawtucket on Saturday. Manager Bryan Price says the length of Vottos rehab assignment is not known. Price says: "Well evaluate him after tomorrow. Hell play five or six innings and see how he holds up." Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

11 lip 2018, 04:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Arcadia, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Breeders Cup Juvenile winner Texas Red will begin his 3-year-old season in Sundays San Vicente Stakes at Santa Anita Park. The colt is trained by Keith Desormeaux and ridden by the trainers brother Kent. Texas Red worked Saturday at Santa Anita five furlongs in 1:01.40. Hes growing, getting stronger and smarter, said the Hall of Fame jockey. Hes maturing wisely. Along with Texas Red the other probable starters for the seven-furlong San Vicente are Conquest Harlanday, Lord Nelson, Magic Taste, Punctuate, Serbian Syclone, Sir Samson and Tizcano Olivier Giroud Jersey .Y. -- The "for sale" sign is up at the Buffalo Bills with the hiring of financial and legal advisers who may begin talking with prospective buyers within the next month. Thomas Lemar Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to all the action live on TSN 1050 at 7pm et. The Knicks are two games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference race. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/ben ... jersey/.ca. Hi Kerry, Thursday nights Bruins-Blackhawks game had a goal by Patrice Bergeron initially waved off by the referee, but video review clarified it was a good goal. Florian Thauvin France Jersey . The Detroit Tigers closer blew a three-run lead in the ninth inning Wednesday night against the Dodgers. Samuel Umtiti Jersey . Which is to say, the top of this years draft class is not as dynamic or exciting as the 2013 class of Nate MacKinnon, Sasha Barkov, Jonathan Drouin and Seth Jones and its not as strikingly promising as the highly-anticipated 2015 slate of Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel and Noah Hanifin.The Winnipeg Jets conclude a two game California road trip against the San Jose Sharks with a 9:30pm ct face off at SAP Center. The (23-23-5) Jets, who are on a season high four-game winning streak, are seventh in the Central Division with 51 points and trail Minnesota by eight points for a wild card playoff spot. Tonight is the second of three games between these teams this season. Grant Clitsome had a goal and two assists in Winnipegs 5-4 shootout win November 10th at MTS Centre. Ondrej Pavelec (15-19-4, 2.99, .901) will start his seventh consecutive game in goal. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-Frolik Kane-Scheifele-Wheeler Setoguchi-Jokinen-Byfuglien Thorburn-Wright-Peluso Enstrom-Bogosian Stuart-Trouba Pardy-Ellerby Bryan Little is on a five game point streak that includes two goals and six assists. Blake Wheeler (2 goals and four assists) Mark Scheifele (two goals and three assists) and Jacob Trouba (three goals and oone assist) are on three game point streaks.dddddddddddd San Jose is on a four game winning streak after beating Calgary 3-2 Monday night. The (32-12-6) Sharks are second in the Pacific Division with 70 points. They trail first place Anaheim by nine points. Alex Stalock (6-2, 1.80, .938) will start in goal. His last start was seven days ago when he made 24 saves in a 3-0 win in Florida. Sharks Projected Lines: Pavelski-Thornton-Burns Nieto-Marleau-Wingels Kearns-Desjardins-Kennedy Brown-McCarthy-Hayes Boyle-Irwin Vlasic-Demers Stuart-Braun Joe Pavelski has scored six goals and has one assist in his last three games. Patrick Marleau is on a three game point streak that includes one goal and four assists. Following tonights game, the Jets will stay overnight in San Jose and fly home to Winnipeg tomorrow. Next action is Saturday night at MTS Centre in a 6:00ct start against the Toronto Maple Leafs. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

11 lip 2018, 05:00
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Bucks waived forward Caron Butler on Thursday after agreeing to a contract buyout. The 33-year-old Butler, from Racine, Wis., made 13 starts and appeared in 34 games this season, averaging 11.0 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists. "Its been a dream come true to wear the Milwaukee uniform, which so many of my idols growing up wore," Butler said in a statement released by the team. The former Connecticut star has averaged 15.3 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.5 assists in 764 regular-season games in 12 NBA seasons with Miami, the Los Angeles Lakers, Washington, Dallas, the Los Angeles Clippers and Milwaukee. The Bucks were at Indiana on Thursday night. Maillot Antoine Griezmann France . Following the Ford Womens World Curling Championship gold medal match that attracted record-breaking audiences to TSN, the networks exclusive live coverage of the tournament begins Saturday at 7am et/4am pt with Canadas opening draw against Denmark. Maillot Equipe De France Femme . -- The Washington Redskins coaching staff distanced itself from other coaches Thursday by siding with ownership -- and not the players -- in the NFLs labour dispute. http://www.maillotdefootequipedefrance. ... kante.html. That still leaves a big hole.You dont replace the leadership, defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said. You just dont. Leadership is something that is earned over time. Maillot Equipe De France Olivier Giroud . Sweeting scored two in the first and three in the second before Strong (4-4) got two back in the fourth. Sweeting then scored three in the fifth, two in the sixth and one in the seventh to grab a commanding 9-2 lead. Maillot Paul Pogba Equipe De France . -- Maple Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf has been suspended two games for his hit from behind on Kevan Miller of the Bruins. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Tom Brady knows it will take a while to get in sync with his rookie receivers. Meanwhile, he keeps winning. The 14-year veteran threw a 39-yard touchdown pass to one of those newcomers, hitting a wide-open Aaron Dobson on the games first series before both offences played as sloppily as the second-half weather, and the New England Patriots got by the New York Jets 13-10 on Thursday night. Thirteen of Bradys 19 completions went to veteran Julian Edelman, who knew the offence better than the three rookie wide receivers. "Its unrealistic for them to feel like they can do it like 10-year veterans. Thats not what they are," Brady said, "but theyre trying hard and they work real hard and they have a lot of skill." That applies to another rookie, Jets quarterback Geno Smith. But he completed just 15 of 35 passes for 214 yards with three fourth-quarter interceptions and was sacked four times. "Geno had his (good) moments," Jets coach Rex Ryan said. "I dont know how many balls we dropped today, but it was a bunch." The Patriots (2-0) punted 11 times and managed just nine first downs after leading the NFL in points and yards last season. Only two of their 16 possessions gained more than 22 yards, and 81 of their 232 yards -- more than a third -- came on their opening series. "We have a long way to go," said Brady, who completed 19 of 39 passes for 185 yards and one touchdown. "No one is coming to (our) rescue and save the day, so weve just got to fight through it." The Jets (1-1) cut the lead to 13-10 on Bilal Powells 3-yard touchdown run with 5:05 left in the third quarter. But Smith threw three interceptions in the fourth quarter, two to Aqib Talib and one to Alfonzo Dennard. Talibs second with 38 seconds left sealed the victory. "During that time in the game, youve got to be more mindful of the situation," Smith said. "With the costly mistakes, that was completely on me." After Talibs last interception, players from both sides scuffled and two Jets, Willie Colon and DBrickashaw Ferguson, were ejected. "I lost my temper. I lost my cool out there and we cant have it," Colon said. "I know better so it is my fault." With wide rreceiver Danny Amendola, tight end Rob Gronkowski and running back Shane Vereen all sidelined, Brady was without three of his top offensive players.dddddddddddd He was left with just two tight ends and four wide receivers. In the second half, the teams had to deal with a torrential downpour that started at intermission. On the 17 possessions in the first half, there were 11 punts, a lost fumble, one missed field goal, three field goals and a touchdown. The officials didnt have a very good half, either, with one touchdown by each team and a lost fumble by Edelman being overturned by video review. The only touchdown of the half came on the first series when Brady hit Dobson down the right side. It was the first reception for the second-round draft choice, who missed the opening 23-21 win over the Buffalo Bills with a hamstring injury. "We were being pretty aggressive there in a short-yardage situation and (Dobson) slid behind him and I just gave it to him. He did all the work," Brady said. "Im glad we got on the board early and got a lead. Playing ahead is always important, especially when you get (bad) weather conditions." Dobson said he and Brady practiced the play in this weeks walkthroughs. "It worked out to perfection," Dobson said. "I was wide open and I capitalized on the play." It marked the 50th straight game in which Brady has thrown a touchdown pass. Drew Brees, whose streak has ended, holds the NFL record of 54. Stephen Gostkowskis 21-yard field goal made it 10-0 before Nick Folk kicked a 37-yarder for the Jets after Smiths 9-yard pass to Clyde Gates, originally ruled a touchdown, was changed to an incompletion after the replay. Gostkowski added a 30-yarder with 5:05 left in the half, but the Patriots didnt score again. "Over the years our offence has bailed us out so many times," Patriots linebacker Jerod Mayo said. "If the score is 43-42 or 3-0, well take it, especially against a division opponent like the Jets." NOTES: Patriots rookie Ryan Allen tied two team records hed prefer not to have -- 11 punts for 514 yards. ... The Patriots have won five straight games over the Jets and 18 of 23. ... Jets WR Jeremy Kerley missed the game with a concussion. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

11 lip 2018, 05:02
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 18 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna