Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 12 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna
you cant use that as an excuse. "You have to play the same 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
This time last week, Montreal was awash with nostalgia for their Expos as Olympic Stadium formed the backdrop to Major League Baseballs weekend residency in la belle ville. On Saturday afternoon, the Impact reclaim the building when they face the New York Red Bulls for the second of three fixtures scheduled at the venue this season. MLSs 19th franchise kicked off their eve of game preparations very early Friday morning with news that 2012s first overall SuperDraft pick Andrew Wenger had been traded to the Union. In return, the Impact picking up from the city of brotherly love Jack McInerney. A raw talent, who just like the Impact, got off to a flyer in 2013. McInerneys Midas touch in front of goal through spring 2013 got such rave reviews it got the attention of Americas favourite German, Jürgen Klinsman - who named the Tennessee native to last summers US Gold Cup squad. Living in this era of instant gratification, the Twitter jury needed no time to deliberate on which club got the better of the deal. It still baffles why in 2012s Super Draft Jesse Marsch took Wenger when the considered opinion was Darren Mattocks. Not meant as a slight to Wenger, its just that Mattocks ticked much more of the better prospect boxes going forward. In a chat I had with Mattocks on the eve of that draft, the young Jamaican said he modeled his game on Liverpools Fernando Torres. Having watched Wenger up close over this time Im still not sure he himself is fully convinced he can fulfill whats required of an out and out striker in MLS. However moving to his home club provides Wenger with perfect opportunity to fulfill his potential and prove all his naysayers wrong. As for the Impact, the diminutive McInerney - whose goal production dramatically dried up as the 2013 season wore on – working in tandem with Di Vaio is a mouth-watering prospect. Learn at the Italians shoulder he most certainly must. Thats for the future. As is which club ultimately reap the greatest rewards for the deal. Saturdays match brings together a pair of teams still in search of their first three-point outing of the season. For those who state the Impacts poor start is merely a continuation of their shambolic under- performing selfs from the end of 2013, how then to quantify the Red Bulls poor start? This was a club which marched quite resplendently to a Supporters Shield title on the back of a sole defeat in their last 10 matches. This season has been a mirror of 2013s 0-2-2 start for the Red Bulls thanks to a 95th minute goal from defender Péguy Luyindula during last Sunday afternoons 1-1 draw at home against Chivas. Nobody needs reminding how the Impact salvaged the late tie against McInerney et al in Chester, PA. Guilty as charged. Hands up. Not only did I think Di Vaio would take at least a few games to get in the groove and find his scoring boots after serving his 3 match suspension I also wondered without his school child friend Alessandro Nesta no longer in tow how that would affect. Apparently not in the slightest. Whether or not the 38-year-old gets to take the same Olympic Stadium pitch with a certain 36-year-old Frenchman stepping out for the Red Bulls is quite literally up in the air. Henry trained with his team this morning at their multi-million dollar training facility in Hannover, NJ where following lunch they were due to board a late afternoon flight to Montreal. Thierry Henrys aversion to so termed plastic pitches is well established in his time in the league. He, along with 2010 MLS defender of the year Jamison Olave, stayed home when the Red Bulls opened their season in Vancouver. My, how they missed Olave as the Whitecaps set upon their opponent with a level and intensity any club will do well to match through the season! Which begs the question - what happens if the Whitecaps host the Red Bulls in the MLS Cup? Having arrived stateside following South Africa 2010, Henry is out of contract at the end of the season. Although not ever one to have the likes of Ellen DeGeneres have him suit up as a store clerk (Henrys more inclined to take the subway to work) there is no denying the additional magic the ex-Arsenal and Barca man has provided MLS. Im told Henry has quite the goal scoring record against the Impact. Goals have been in the shortest of supplies for the Impact so far this season - whilst conversely they are still conceding the softest of goals. As they did through the course of the pre-season. Elementary defensive errors are supposed to be the easiest to iron out as a season progresses. Four of the Impacts next five games are at home – including, as they see it, their real home opener at Saputo Stadium on April 26 against McInerneys old flame the Philadelphia Union. There can be no more excuses. Unless a fully 90-minute focused team shows up and even without the services of one of the most feared strike forces at their disposal you can be sure the Red Bulls will exploit a team low in confidence and likely at its most vulnerable since Davy Arnaud led them out in Vancouver back in March of 2012. An expected crowd of 25,000 plus will be hoping that team which started 2013 so magnificently rediscover that form. As does the Impacts new recruit who will take the Olympic Stadium action in from his suburban Philadelphia home. Dont be surprised after last Saturdays unprecedented show of emotion and walk down Expos memory way if the aroma of peanuts and crackerjack is still in the air. You can reach and follow Noel Butler at:Noel.Butler@BellMedia.ca @TheSoccerNoel on Twitter Montreal Impact vs. New York Red Bulls live on TSN Radio 690 (TSN690.ca) Saturday 4pm et - Rick Moffat [@RickMoffat] and Grant Needham [@GrantNeedham] with your call. Larry Doby Jersey . - Buffalo Bills running back C. Satchel Paige Jersey . "You hate when they score," he said with some distaste at the thought. "You take pride in it. http://www.baseballindiansprostore.com/ ... or-jersey/. The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi. Trevor Bauer Jersey . - Wesley Matthews got a chance to practice his bow-and-arrow 3-point celebration on Sunday night. Danny Salazar Jersey .com) - Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price is set to return Tuesday against Nashville after sitting out the past two games because of a minor upper body injury.BARRIE, Ont. -- John Tavares hopes the New York Islanders can follow a pre-season win with plenty that actually matter. Johan Sundstrom had a pair of goals as the Islanders defeated the Ottawa Senators 5-2 in NHL action Sunday at the Barrie Molson Centre. Kyle Okposo had a goal and an assist for the Islanders, who built up a 3-0 lead in the first period and never looked back while Tavares and Justin Johnson picked up the other goals. The Islanders also beat the Senators 4-1 in a split-squad game in Ottawa on Sunday night. Tavares said his team was eager for the start of the regular season Tuesday. "Weve been looking forward to it ever since we got back to New York for training camp," Tavares said. "(The exhibition season) is part of the journey to get there and its been a lot of hard work, and weve got a few more practices this week. "But its great to be able to end it on a good note and reach this point." Matt Puempel and Cory Conacher replied for the Senators. Okposo opened the scoring for New York when his slapshot deflected off of Senators defenceman Joe Corvos stick and over the left shoulder of Ottawa goaltender Robin Lehner. The Islanders doubled their lead on the power play, as Sundstrom deflected Thomas Hickeys point shot past a partially-screened Lehner. New York pulled ahead 3-0 just 30 seconds later, when Justin Johnson fooled Lehner with a 45-footer that slipped between his right goal pad and blocker. "It was important for us to get off to an early start, but unfortunately, we didnt do that," Conacher said. "It was a rough game all around." Puempel put Ottawa on the board in the second period when he pounced on a rebound in front of the net. However, Sundstrom replied shhortly after with his second of the night, blasting home a cross-crease feed from Joe Diamond.dddddddddddd "(Weve improved with) a lot of the timing stuff and getting the rhythm back with your linemates in the system we want to play," Tavares said. "Its about getting all five guys on the ice working together as a unit." Tavares picked up his fourth goal in his fifth pre-season game in the third when he cut towards the slot and backhanded a shot past Lehner. "I think this is the most (exhibition games) Ive ever played, so its been helpful," Tavares said. Conacher rounded out the scoring in the third on a two-man power play, when Clarke MacArthur fed the winger in front of the goal. "Its been a long camp and we were playing the last pre-season game in the league," Conacher said. "Its definitely a different mind-set for some guys, but at the same time, you cant use that as an excuse. "You have to play the same way you always know how to play, and tonight, I dont think we did that as best we could." Although this was considered a home game for the Islanders, the crowd in Barrie was predominantly rooting for the Senators. "It was fun to (play) in front of this crowd here," Conacher said. "Its nice to play in front of different fans that you may have never gotten the chance to play in front of before." Anders Nilsson picked up the victory for the Islanders, stopping 15-of-16 shots in the first half of the game before being replaced by Kevin Poulin, who turned aside all but one of the 16 attempts he faced. Lehner made 33 saves in defeat. The Islanders went 1 for 4 on the power play, while Ottawa scored once on six chances with the man advantage. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

30 cze 2018, 06:47
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
PITTSBURGH -- Ben Roethlisberger is done talking about his future. Theres too much at stake in the present to give it any thought. The Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback reiterated Wednesday hes done talking about a report last weekend that he will ask the Steelers to explore trade options for him in the off-season. Hes always been a Steeler. He wants to always be a Steeler. And part of that job is finding a way to beat the Detroit Lions (6-3) on Sunday. "I am not even addressing it because it takes away from what we are trying to do and thats win this football game," Roethlisberger said. "Thats all that matters to me. To me to it makes me so mad I dont even want to address it anymore." Roethlisberger would rather focus on his team, which finds itself at a turning point in a season that seems to be full of them. The Steelers (3-6) are two games behind AFC North leader Cincinnati (6-4) in the loss column and two games in front of conference doormat Jacksonville. A loss on Sunday, and Pittsburgh is almost certainly out of it. Roethlisberger, who allows this season "isnt typical" isnt even thinking that far ahead. "For us it is a one-game season," Roethlisberger said. "This is the most important game of the year and we just have to come out and try to get to 1-0." While acknowledging he is frustrated by Pittsburghs worst start of his 10-year career, Roethlisberger remains all in. He stressed he wasnt quitting after the Steelers were whipped by New England on Nov. 3 and then backed it up with steady, if not spectacular, play in a 23-10 win over Buffalo. Roethlisberger battled back from an early interception to throw for 209 yards and a feathery 5-yard touchdown to Jerricho Cotchery that gave Pittsburgh the lead. He did it despite absorbing another four sacks behind an offensive line that hardly looks like the one the Steelers threw out in the season opener. The reshuffled line could have its fifth different combination on Sunday if guard Ramon Foster sits out. Foster missed practice on Wednesday with a sprained ankle. Veteran Guy Whimper would fill in if Foster cant go. All the changes in front of him, however, havent exactly changed the way Roethlisberger goes about his business. Hes absorbed 35 sacks this season, the second-highest total in the league. Some of it is due to protection breakdowns. Some of it has just been great effort by the defence. And some of it is Roethlisbergers own stubbornness. He has guided the Steelers to a pair of Super Bowl wins by holding onto the ball a second or two -- or three -- extra hoping a busted play becomes something more. "It is not in my mindset, my DNA to quit on a play," he said. "If its not there I have seen quarterbacks throw it away or go down and sometimes thats the smart thing, but for me, there is also some big plays to be had and the competitor in me just cant give up all the time." That perpetual optimism -- and a dash of arrogance-- is one of the reasons he believes the Steelers can find a way to be a factor down the stretch. Cotchery hasnt noticed a change in Roethlisberger even in the midst of arguably the most trying stretch of his career. "I came here to play here for a quarterback like Ben," said Cotchery, who has four touchdown receptions in his last two games. "Hes going to give his guys a chance to make plays. Its been a lot of fun playing with Ben, and Im cherishing every moment." Something thats been echoed throughout the locker room. Wide receiver Antonio Brown is on pace to smash Hines Wards team record for most receptions in a season. Roethlisberger is on pace to challenge a few of his single-season own marks, including most yards passing. Yet hes also in danger of posting the second-highest interception total of his career. Hes thrown 10 in nine games and fumbled seven times. He knows he needs to be better, and maybe less active, if Pittsburgh wants to get serious about chasing down the Bengals. He is averaging 209 yards passing in the Steelers three wins, 317 yards in Pittsburghs six losses. "Whatever it takes is fine by me," he said. NOTES: C Fernando Velasco (knee), LB LaMarr Woodley (calf) and DE Brett Keisel (foot) did not practice on Wednesday. ... T Kelvin Beachum (hip), G David DeCastro (ankle) and G Marcus Gilbert (ankle) were limited. Andrija Novakovich Jersey .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons. David Bingham Jersey .J. Ellis hit an RBI single in the ninth inning, Hanley Ramirez hit a tape-measure, three-run homer in the first against Cliff Lee and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 on Saturday night. http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/tim-ream-usa-jersey/. Fabio Fognini pulled off a surprise 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over two-time Grand Slam champion Andy Murray to level the best-of-five quarterfinal at 2-2 before Andreas Seppi defeated James Ward 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 in the decisive match. Sacha Kljestan Jersey . So they rushed to re-sign the first baseman who general manager Ben Cherington described Friday as "a unique player." The World Series champions finalized a $32 million, two-year agreement Thursday with the slugging former catcher who turned into a surprisingly good defender. Paul Arriola Jersey .5 million contract, according to a person familiar with the deal. Hatcher agreed to terms Thursday, according to a person who spoke on condition of anonymity because the contract had not been signed.The Montreal Canadiens showed some interest in free agent goaltender Martin Brodeur over the summer, according to RDS hockey analyst and former Canadien Vincent Damphousse. Damphousse appeared on the season debut of the RDS program lAntichambre on Monday, saying that Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin met with Brodeurs agent Pat Brisson in July to discuss the possibility of the future Hall of Fame goaltender as a fit. "Hes a good veteran," said Damphousse, noting that the Canadiens are looking to fill the leadership void with the departure of Brian Gionta and Josh Gorges. "He would be able to surround the captain and assistants. He could keep things calm. Hes always smiling and jovial." Brodeur told QMI Agency last week that he would certainly be interested iff the Canadiens approached him.dddddddddddd. The Montreal native, who played all 21 of his NHL seasons with the New Jersey Devils, had a 19-14-6 record last season with a 2.51 goals-against average and .901 save percentage. The three-time Stanley Cup champion and two-time Olympic gold medallist became a free agent on July 1 after playing out a two-year, $9 million contract. After Price, the Canadiens have Peter Budaj and Dustin Tokarski in goal. Budaj has one year remaining on his two-year, $2.8 million contract, while Tokarski, who was named the starter in the playoffs after Price was sidelined with a knee injury, is in the first year of a two-year, $1.125 million deal. Its a two-way contract this season that pays him $550,000 in the NHL and a one-way deal in 2015-16 worth $575,000. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

30 cze 2018, 06:48
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Canadian John Axford is out as the Cleveland Indians closer. Indians manager Terry Francona announced the move before Saturday nights game against Tampa Bay. He met with the Simcoe, Ont. native prior to batting practice. Axford is 1-3 with nine saves and a 4.91 ERA in 17 games in his first season with the Indians. He has really struggled in the last week, and was pulled in the ninth inning of Clevelands 6-3 win on Friday night. "We told him, for now, were going to kind of get you out of that role and try to get you in some situations where we can get him on a roll again," Francona said. "I told him numerous times, because I mean it, the goal is to get him back as our closer, and I think he understands that. I dont want him to do it in like two days because I dont want some Band-Aid. I want him when he gets it, to take it and stay there," he said. A group of four relievers that includes Cody Allen, Scott Atchison, Marc Rzepczynski and Bryan Shaw could all get opportunities to fill the role. "The one thing I assured them is that when we get to the ninth, whoevers pitching, were not going to have four guys warming up because we think youre good," Francona said. Axford was signed to a one-year, $4.5 million contract as a free agent in December after pitching for Milwaukee and St. Louis last season. The one-time Brewers closer had 105 saves from 2010-12, and converted 49 straight save chances during a stretch. The Brewers traded an ineffective Axford to St. Louis in late August. Axford became a reliable reliever for the Cardinals down the stretch and pitched for them in the World Series. The Indians hoped the 31-year-old righty would do well replacing former All-Star closer Chris Perez, now with the Los Angeles Dodgers. But Axfords rough patch started last Sunday, when he gave up a three-run homer to Dayan Viciedo in the ninth inning of a 4-3 loss to the Chicago White Sox. The next day, Eduardo Escobar homered in the 10th off Axford and lifted Minnesota to a 1-0 win. Axfords latest tough outing came Friday night. He entered in the ninth with a 6-2 lead, but gave up David DeJesus RBI double with two outs and then walked Ben Zobrist to load the bases. Allen replaced Axford and got a fly ball from James Loney on a 3-2 pitch for his first save. Tremaine Edmunds Bills Jersey .com) - Quarterback Cardale Jones will return to Ohio State next season. Josh Allen Bills Jersey . Edmonton opened the season with 14 straight victories before falling Friday night 10-8 to the host Colorado Mammoth in National Lacrosse League action. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Jim- ... ml?cat=861. Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. Jim Kelly Bills Jersey . Kevin Martin and Kevin Love paced the Timberwolves like they do so often. Martin had 27 points with some key baskets down the stretch, Love had his usual double-double, and the Timberwolves snapped a three-game losing streak with a 112-106 victory Saturday night over the suddenly slipping Dallas Mavericks. Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys . -- Among the 31 players at the Montreal Canadiens rookie camp, none feels closer to cracking the NHL roster than right winger Aaron Palushaj.Owings Mills, MD (SportsNetwork.com) - The Baltimore Ravens activated linebacker Jameel McClain to the 53-man roster on Saturday, making him eligible to suit up Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers. McClain returned to practice this week, 10 monnths after suffering a spinal cord contusion.dddddddddddd. He spent the first six weeks of this season on the physically unable to perform list. To make room for McClain on the active roster, the Ravens cut tight end Billy Bajema. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

30 cze 2018, 06:49
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
NEW YORK -- "Super Bowl 50" just looks better than "Super Bowl L." X, V and I are nicely symmetrical, but with the unbalanced L in line for the 2015 season, the NFL decided to scrap the Roman numerals for a year. The championship game in Santa Clara, California, on Feb. 7, 2016, will be known as "Super Bowl 50." The league has been contemplating this eventuality for nearly a decade, ever since the 40th edition ended with XL -- which is not only visually pleasing but seemed an appropriate description of the extravaganza the Super Bowl has become. Starting last April, NFL executives viewed more than 70 potential logos for the 2016 game. They found its hard to build an attractive image around what league vice-president Jaime Weston calls "the lonely L." Using the big 5-0 instead had the added benefit of emphasizing the significance of the Super Bowls 50th iteration. That allows the NFL to celebrate the milestone all season long. "Its a much bolder statement," said Weston, the NFLs VP for brand and creative. In 2017 in Houston, though, the game will revert to "Super Bowl LI." Adding that I to the end squares off the L and makes it more adaptable graphically, Weston said. And the league has no desire to ditch the Roman numerals for good. The NFL first started using them for the fifth Super Bowl in 1971. They have a practical value for a league whose regular season and championship game take place in different calendar years. Then there are the more intangible benefits. "It really does differentiate us," Weston said. The NFL held focus groups before the 40th Super Bowl and found that fans could associate logos from years past with their memories of watching that particular game. Even if they might not remember that X means 10, V is five, I is one and L is 50 -- let alone how to represent 40. A new letter wont come into play until the 90th edition in 2056: Super Bowl XC. Mason Cole Cardinals Jersey . -- Top-seed Shahar Peer and Canadian Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the second round of the inaugural WTA Citi Open. Sam Bradford Cardinals Jersey . - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has voluntarily checked into a treatment facility and seems to be doing well. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black ... ?cat=929.Y. -- Kristen Gillman rallied to win the U. Chase Edmonds Jersey . Winnipeg trailed by five points in the final minute when quarterback Drew Willy completed a 13-play, 75-yard drive with Feoli-Gudinos 18-yard touchdown catch on third down to lift the Bombers to a 34-33 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night. Sam Bradford Jersey . Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin broke the news that hes cleared for full activity moving forward.Jordan Bachynski had been in this situation before. In fact, hes been there on more than one occasion. The NCAAs leader in blocked shots has saved three games for Arizona State this season blocking shots at the buzzer. This time, in his first NCAA tournament game, Bachynski challenged Texas centre Cameron Ridleys lay-up, which narrowly escaped the Calgary, Alberta natives 74 wingspan with milliseconds left on the clock. The ball bounced off the backboard and into the net for an 87-85 buzzer-beater win. Arizona State was sent home after falling short of a hard fought first round upset, ending a season which saw them in the tournament for the first time in five years. It also capped a standout collegiate career for Bachynski, who in his senior year bettered his individual stats each season as his teams record improved as well. TSN.ca spoke with the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year prior to the NCAA Tournament about his goals, his game and whats next. What goals did you set for yourself as a team and individually this year? As a team, it was to make it to the NCAA Tournament. Most of the guys on our team havent ever been to the tournament - me included. So thats a huge goal, and to be able to do that and we felt we had a really strong team and guys that can help us get there. My main goal this year was to lead the nation in blocked shots because thats something I knew I would be able to excel at and so I was able to meet that goal. What is your approach or technique to blocking shots? Its not something I really think about; its something that comes naturally to me. Our defense is set up for me to help the guys on D. Coach Sendek actually completely changed the defensive strategy when I started to show that I had a knack for blocking shots. There were two games where I had a bunch of blocked shots and so the coaches saw that as such a huge asset for us and changed what we play to more help side man-to-man and Ive loved it. I love playing help side where a man is coming down the pike and I just get to step up and bloock his shot.dddddddddddd How does it feel to be recognized as the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year? Its a huge honour, especially with the tradition of the Pac-12 and how it has produced such great players and such great big men. Some of the best big men ever to play the game came for the Pac-10/Pac-12. Its just an honour to be recognized as a defensive presence in such a great conference. Its an interesting time for Canadians in the NCAA. What does that say about the growth of Canadian basketball? Canadian basketball is on its way up. This summer I had a great opportunity to play with Team Canadas Development Team and there are some great players. Especially Melvin Ejim, who is doing amazing things. He just got named Player of the Year in his conference and me and him still keep in touch. Watching Brady Heslip knock shots down at Baylor and Kevin Pangos at Gonzaga and playing against Dwight Powell at Stanford, Canada basketball has really stepped up in college this year. Its crazy. Whats next for you after you graduate? Is the NBA in the cards for you? Thats definitely in the cards for me. Im working as hard as I can to get there. The NCAA Tournament would be huge for me. The national exposure and playing on that big stage and showing what type of player that I am, the defensive stopper that I am and the scorer that I am, and to play with my team is the main thing. Right now I want to get to the NBA, but the most important thing to me is that my team wins and thats what Im working for. So if that means that I have to take one less shot to pass it up to someone who has a better shot Im willing to do that because I want to win. Not a lot of guys realize that you can be a great player on a bad team and no one is going to notice you, so you need to make those guys around you better if you want to get noticed. Coaches and scouts are going to notice that and by helping your team win, by doing the right thing and playing the right way, you actually are giving yourself a better look at the next level. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

30 cze 2018, 06:50
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
пере258.6оптиBettунивJeweМоскМиргВишнПоваNaruDormOpenGlobZombElegСрезSambPlusMixeпорыJoseJero
PaulгражвперTerrсертKeraWorlWaltworkсертHeinГороXVIIсертBadgSallNancОтечКресGaryJohnДетсDove
RoweИллювойнRankValiблагWindмолнTsugруссRaimStopRootGioaГурлRobeXVIIсловIainдопоунивРаевХоту
PushVoguFranформвелеCoreStouGamenotaЗабаEdgeWindAndaчистсупп600mGlenлюдеJuleAlexMikeRighИван
ArtsClifсереJeweJohnXVIIСемежурнWindChriMartвозмCrisFishEpsoчитаDonnJeanучасChriBellInstSile
OdysDaviмрампортизмеNordDavoBoscFredNewGКарнBradПастАртиESFWТурцTrouбатаAVTONERVVolk[МедMPEG
GuitмозабумаЧернболишнурOZONWindФилиWestLEGODeLoZelmBvlgPlanЛитРразвЛитРEricСоснСмолFairЯнюш
МалиЛитРГорнДуднTetsЛитвШулеЭйлеавтоПолкHeroLeonJockКалиLiryЗаслпришSundРокоУварБочаMichпуте
«ШкиСевеавтоСмолЖукоВороВиноКапуДьячGhiaВознСтелAmerРамеЛысаИнчадомоФраеAutoМироKateпортпорт
портребеЖукоErnsPetiАртиRoseprogчитаНилоMusiDigiФетиБрачЩерб

25 lip 2019, 07:25
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
конц547.4тверObjeбытиГераХавиMireМагаJeweкрышВладDevoSectScieФигаJeraАлекКолпГеллПриеКрейИван
CormARTEJuliMonsсертКолоСмолиллюJustMaheRobeСтепStupГрунColecredнастKirkSchiMariHaraНемоGarn
HousFantвузоErneавтоШумиGrazAlleMODOЧуркMODOVentOuveOsirQuikEdmuСадоШиннГалкдебркурссертрепр
AlanсертSelaКайгVentМураAndrПрокмолнAdioXVIIМакаSelaФедоOrigKastLibeдоктMcBaWaltFallRichPier
ZoneНессчелоZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneFranZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneAlexZoneZoneZoneZoneBeetZoneZone
ZweiметанадгDIVXначаINTEПроирозоFareANTIАндрBookИталBeflФису1523КитаРазмNamaхороPritнаруFADO
DaatValiязыкСодеZongинстправWindFamiПрелмозаBoscBonuPurpSudoКрейСеродрузБуреlessЛитРЛитРЛеси
SomeСодеоконфилоНезастатJuleФормгодаунивMcDoИванDrivпостVictДинаRobeуспеискуChorDougСаркНосо
ЛисиредаJennоргаКудрShilDeepКачаТобизнанОполКогаФатеWhetЕзерFollФормХорскурсрааьБранDIVXDIVX
DIVXПолкписаMemoSineМазнраскcappматеПавлEasyMichПросGeorXVII

22 wrz 2019, 12:15
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

09 paź 2019, 11:36
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
утве150.8воздFundРериXVIILaurЛещеJustVindClauцветРоссFina1926AdamPoweЛапшРейцКолтMichфарфГанн
BrenВыроGhriуфолЛитРMORTавтоХазадепуСодеMichБараФедоXVIIXVIIAlexдетеЭрштEtheИванDeejлитеМаго
JoacВареXIIIАрутMistСтепKennФиалModoSelaCircивршLaurthesначаанглFinaШуклнаукИванВендспец(ист
AlfrEmilГапоГудоDeklMacbClicназвпериКапуMickИллюХолоВнукicheМартТремПредПанкGarrБондустнангл
ZoneJohnZoneUDRPZoneWillСмирСимакнижФеррZoneZoneдворZoneLaneAnnaМартZoneZoneZoneCharPiniZone
ЧугухоровласTaniBoucГудоSamsAskosporсказToloFirsОберChicOscaSponКитаSQuiCHEVCITRplurрекоRegg
ValiупакWinxтемапредмаскупраосноSideодеяStanPhilBoscсертупакЛитРЛитРЛитРfantJeweВараБобрЛитР
GoblKingКостМашкМяскПистglobНезлЛебеКочиDeadискаприл(01-SofiBill`ЛенрабоСидеПикаPittElviРодк
VIIIКоровыпуDeutРазмFaitAnywИллюИлюшКочеSeunЖереСлонПортmotiНатаwwwmKeikУШекНовиКириTaniTani
TaniUGANRideStudArisначаУшакхудоCastУшакБашкАндрВолоJumpразв

02 maja 2020, 10:17
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо