Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 18 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna
go out there and play through him, 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
SAN DIEGO -- James Shields was on another road mound and thats a good thing for the Kansas City Royals. Then again, he really was at his home away from home. "It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night," Shields said after pitching Kansas City past the San Diego Padres 8-0 Wednesday. Shields (4-3) won at Petco Park, which isnt far from his residence in Rancho Santa Fe. "I got to play with the dog and see the kids for the first time in about a month," Shields said. "It was really nice to be around the house." Shields wasnt a welcome sight for the San Diego batters, scattering seven hits over seven innings. With Eric Hosmer driving in a season-high four runs and the Royals scoring three times in the first inning, Shields was able to win with less than his best. "I didnt think my stuff way that good today," said Shields, who threw a season-high 118 pitches. "I was all over the place, getting behind in counts a lot. It was a grind day, but sometimes you got to go out there without your good stuff and compete and that is what I did." Padres ace Andrew Cashner (2-5) didnt see the fifth inning. "Were kind of in a team-wide funk," Cashner said. The Royals are headed the opposite direction. They won their second straight game, took their first series at Petco Park and snapped a five-game losing skid since rolling into town. "That was what you call an AAGG -- an all-around good game in all phases," Kansas City manager Ned Yost said. "Shields was fantastic, the bullpen was great, our defence was solid and we had very, very good baserunning. And our offence had as good as a day as we have had against a darn good young pitcher in a long time." For a good stretch, Shields, who struck out four and walked two, has been tough on the road. Hes won four straight starts away from Kauffmann Stadium and since the start of last season is 14-4 with a 2.00 ERA. Hosmer got three hits. He finished the series going 7 for 15 with seven RBIs, a homer and a double. "The power numbers will come," Hosmer said. "Im not worried about that. Its early in the season and right now Im just doing anything to help this team win." "The biggest thing today was coming up with runners in scoring position and getting guys in," he said. The Padres scuffled, not having any better luck against two relievers after Shields exited. They were shut out for a major league-high sixth time this season. San Diego has lost six of eight overall. Cashner, who lasted a season-low four innings, had trouble from the start. He threw 43 pitches in the first, hurt by a pair of errors from shortstop Everth Cabrera that led to two unearned runs. "I feel bad for my teammate, for Cashner," Cabrera said. Alcides Escobar reached when Cabrera misplayed his ground ball after Nori Aoki opened with a single. Hosmer hit a two-run single, Alex Gordon reached base two batters later when Cabrera mishandled his grounder and Danny Valencia followed with a broken-bat, RBI single. Cashner ended the inning by getting Shields to ground out with the bases loaded in a nine-pitch at-bat. "That was the best AB of the game," Hosmer said. The Padres had a chance to cut into their deficit in the second when they got three hits. But Cameron Maybin was too aggressive rounding second base on an infield single, and Escobar slid in behind from shortstop, took Hosmers throw from first base and made the tag. Padres manager Bud Black requested a review, but the call stood. It marked the first time in five appeals this season that Black had lost. The Padres tied a season high with three errors, and had a passed ball and wild pitch in allowing four unearned runs. NOTES: Padres 3B Chase Headley (strained right calf) will play for Single-A Lake Elsinore on Thursday and Friday. He could be activated for Saturdays game against the Marlins. ... Padres OF Carlos Quentin is with Triple-A El Paso for at least two games and then will be re-evaluated. Quentin has been on the DL all season with knee problems. ... Royals 2B Omar Infante was out of the lineup with a sore back. He was replaced by Danny Valencia, one of three Royals with three hits. ... The Padres open a four-game series with the Marlins on Thursday with RHP Ian Kennedy (2-4, 3.43) facing RHP Jacob Turner (0-0, 9.90). ... The Royals play Seattle on Thursday as LHP Danny Duffy (1-2, 2.19 ERA) goes against Mariners RHP Hisashi Iwakuma (1-0, 5.40). David Krejci Jersey . Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games. Anton Khudobin Jersey ... as usual. Even with the salary cap being set lower than many general managers expected and hoped for at $69 million and whats considered a shallow pool of top-end players available, this unrestricted-free-agent period figures to follow the familiar script of teams bidding up prices to keep up with each other. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/ca ... ey-jersey/. -- Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliotts two-race winning streak in NASCARs Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway. Tuukka Rask Jersey . Lisicki beat South African Chanelle Scheepers by a 7-5, 7-6 (7-1) margin. Next up for the Wimbledon runner-up will be Slovenian Polona Hercog, who outlasted Czech Petra Cetkovska 6-4, 5-7, 6-1. Ryan Spooner Jersey . I wondered how NHL coaches would feel about a playoff schedule that allowed them to open a best-of-seven series on the road, which many claim to favour, yet still gave them the precious home-ice edge for a seventh game. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- John Fox is out of the hospital, and the rest of the Denver Broncos are feeling better as well. "Great news today," interim coach Jack Del Rio said Friday in announcing Foxs release from the hospital four days after undergoing heart surgery in Charlotte, N.C. "I know that hes excited to get out, is one step closer to getting back with us." Del Rio said Fox was resting at his off-season home in Charlotte, where hell continue his recovery and begin cardio rehab soon. Fox had his aortic value replaced at the Carolinas HealthCare Systems Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute in Charlotte on Monday, two days after becoming dizzy while playing golf during the Broncos bye. Fox had hoped to put off the procedure until the off-season, but his cardiologist, Dr. Geoff Rose, and heart surgeon, Dr. Mark Stiegel, determined he could no longer push back the surgery after he fell ill over the weekend. Fox said in a statement released by the team that his recovery is progressing well -- "Im feeling better and stronger each day" --and hell continue meeting with his doctors, "who will clear me to return to Denver when the time is right." He said itll be difficult not to be at the game Sunday when the Broncos (7-1) visit the Chargers (4-4). "Although Im eager to return to coaching, my No. 1 focus is my health. I believe in our players and have full confidence in Jack Del Rio and our staff," Fox said. "While its extremely difficult to be away from the team on Sunday in San Diego, Ill be cheering them on from home just like the many Broncos fans who have supported me throughout this process." Players say Foxs tribulations have galvanizeed them.dddddddddddd "Were just excited to hear that hes doing well. Hell be back soon and we just have to go out there and play through him, play for him," defensive captain Wesley Woodyard said. "He wants to be here with us. This is his hometown were going back to, so itll be a big victory if we pull this one off." Del Rio informed the team of Foxs release from the hospital Friday morning. "Once you get out of the hospital, that pretty much means that theyre saying youre good and the process went well," cornerback Chris Harris said. Tight end Jacob Tamme said the first step of getting discharged from the hospital is always a big leap. "We know hes still got a lot of recovery left to do but thats definitely a great thing," Tamme said. "I know when you get to go home, thats always a positive." Fox will still have input on his team while hes recovering over the next several weeks. Del Rio said he figures to talk with Fox on the phone "I would think on a daily basis from here on out." Del Rio, who was head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars from 2003-11 before rejoining Fox in Denver last year, is keeping his defensive co-ordinator duties during Foxs absence. So, hell rely heavily on his staff, especially linebackers coach Richard Smith, a former defensive co-ordinator for the Dolphins and Texans, on game day, when hell have to keep his eyes on the field the whole time. That doesnt mean he wont go over to his defensive players between series if he has something to say. "Well, I dont have a restrainer on me," Del Rio said. "I can walk over to the bench, either bench, at any time." Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

05 cze 2018, 06:46
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
CLEVELAND -- Josh McDaniels second chance as an NFL head coach wont be with the Browns. McDaniels, labeled a favourite to take over in Cleveland, removed himself from consideration for the Browns opening Wednesday, a person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press. McDaniels pulled his name after learning he was not the front-runner for the job, said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation. ESPN first reported McDaniels withdrawal. McDaniels interviewed with Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner last weekend, when the Patriots had a first-round bye in the AFC playoffs. McDaniels, fired as Denvers coach in 2010 after 28 games, confirmed he met with the Browns but did not elaborate on the interview and said "Im fortunate to have the job I have and I love being here. I love doing what Im doing." NFL rules prohibited the Browns from offering their job to McDaniels, a Canton, Ohio, native -- or any other coach in the playoffs -- until their respective season ends. As McDaniels was removed from their list, the Browns interviewed Packers quarterbacks coach Ben McAdoo, a person familiar with the meeting told the AP. McAdoo, who emerged as a surprise candidate in recent days, met with Browns officials Wednesday in Green Bay, said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because the team is not publicizing information about the search. The 36-year-old McAdoo spent the past two seasons working with star QB Aaron Rodgers. The Browns search is in its second week after Haslam and Banner fired first-year coach Rob Chudzinski following a 4-12 season. McAdoo received strong endorsements form Rodgers and Packers coach Mike McCarthy. Although McAdoos resume isnt lengthy, its extensive enough to entice the Browns, and Rodgers said his position coach is a deserving candidate. "You cant help but respect Ben the more time you spend with him, because he really cares about his job," Rodgers said on a weekly radio appearance in Milwaukee. "He listens when you talk, he asks good questions. Im happy for Ben. Any opportunities he gets he deserves. Hes a guy that works extremely hard. Hes a guy who really puts the time in." McCarthy, too, believes McAdoo is qualified to move up the coaching ranks. "Hes prepared himself for opportunities potentially that are out there," McCarthy said. "I think the world of Ben, Ive been with Ben a long time, and seen him diligently prepare himself to move forward. So whatever opportunities that do come by, hell do a phenomenal job." Looking "to get it right" as they seek the franchises seventh full-time coach in 15 years, Haslam and Banner have also interviewed Seattle defensive co-ordinator Dan Quinn and Arizona defensive co-ordinator Todd Bowles. Like McDaniels, Quinn met with the Browns while the Seahawks were off, and the 43-year-old relished the chance to discuss his football vision. Hes also a candidate in Minnesota and Tennessee. "It was an experience to go through something and I was fired up to do," he said. "It was nice it happened during a time that we were down. I was more fired up to have that chance, but now its back to it and getting a chance to talking about the game and moving forward. It was a good experience but were ready to rock here moving forward." Seattle hosts New Orleans on Saturday. Cleveland requested permission to interview Denver offensive co-ordinator Adam Gase, but he declined until the Broncos season is finished. Denver hosts San Diego on Sunday. The Browns are also reportedly interested in speaking with Auburn coach Gus Malzahn and Vanderbilt coach James Franklin, who has revived the Commodores and led them to consecutive nine-win seasons. Mario Gomez Germany Jersey .com) - There may be a debate in Philadelphia about who should be the starting quarterback of the Eagles. Kevin Volland Jersey .com) - The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms with running back Jackie Battle on a one-year contract Friday. http://www.germanysoccerporshop.com/aut ... ny-jersey/. On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. Kevin Volland Germany Jersey . -- A year ago, Flavia Pennetta was close to retiring from tennis. Manuel Neuer Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears say they have agreed to a one-year contract with centre Roberto Garza.NEW YORK -- The Los Angeles Angels acquired outfielder Collin Cowgill from the New York Mets for minor leaguer Kyle Johnson on Tuesday. The spunky Cowgill started in centre field for the Mets on opening day and hit a grand slam, but was unable to build on his big start and was demoted to the minors in early May. After being recalled from Triple-A Las Vegas on June 11, he was designated for assignment a week later. The 27-year-old Cowgill batted .180 with two home runs and eight RBIs in 23 games for New York. He is a .237 career hitter with four home runs and 26 RBIs in 97 major league games during three seasoons with the Diamondbacks, Athletics and Mets.dddddddddddd He has played all three outfield positions. The Angels said Cowgill will be optioned to Triple-A Salt Lake. To make room for him on the 40-man roster, they transferred reliever Ryan Madson from the 15-day disabled list to the 60-day DL. Johnson, 23, was hitting .310 with two homers, 30 RBIs and 30 stolen bases in 68 games with Class-A Burlington in the Midwest League. The Mets said they will send him to Class-A Savannah of the South Atlantic League. Johnson was drafted in the 25th round by the Angels last year out of Washington State. Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

05 cze 2018, 06:47
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Day 12 in 100 words or less The group stages turned the corner and entered the final stretch on Monday. Suddenly there was a different vibe in the air in Brazil. A wind of caution and a realization that one moment could be the difference in staying or flying home. The games were more timid but there were still plenty of enormous talking points. Mexico 3-1 Croatia Nine months is a long time. Just ask a pregnant lady. Yet, apparently, we were told, it wasnt enough to change the fortunes of Mexican soccer. It was the late summer of 2013 and in a crucial World Cup qualifier, Mexico travelled to Columbus to take on their despised rivals, USA. The Mexicans needed it more but they were pathetic. Two goals in the second half didnt tell the entire story, the visitors were battered. The next act has been a story already told many times. Mexico didnt back into Brazil, they lay down on the ground and USA, Graham Zusi in particularly, dragged them there. They were supposed to still be a shambles, given little chance to progress. Suddenly two games in, they were excellent but the goal had not been accomplished. It was time for Croatia. It was time for the Herrera and Herrera show. Mexico had at least been as good as Brazil over the first two games and on Monday, after all three teams had played each other, it was clear that El Tri were indeed the most in-form team during group play. The standings didnt reflect that, after all Mexico were denied two goals against Cameroon which cost them the goal difference tie-breaker, but this team defended better than Brazil, countered better and, Cameroon aside, finished better than them, too. The latter was cemented with three precise finishes on Monday, killing off Niko Kovacs side with an arrogance that had been lacking for too long in Mexican football. The scenes to follow were in complete contrast to nine months earlier. A disjointed bunch had become a united force. Strike rivals Oribe Peralta and Javier Hernandez embraced, the newly formed brilliant back three high-fived and Paul Aguilar sprinted towards his coach and dived into his arms. Herrera fell immediately on to the floor but he didnt care how it looked. Mexico had turned it around, led by a true midfield maestro in Hector Herrera who did it all. The World Cup has unearthed some truly wonderful young stars and on a day when captain marvellous Rafa Marquez made history, Herreras heroics shouldnt go unnoticed. In a group with Paulinho, Luka Modric and Ivan Rakitic, he was, without question, the best midfielder during group A play in Brazil. Brazil 4-1 Cameroon Some of it was all too easy to predict. Neymar got his goals, Cameroons defence was suspect and the scoreline reflected a rout in Brasilia. And then there was the bit that few saw coming. Three weeks today, this team plans on showing the World Cup to the people of Brazil. In the tournaments first two weeks, they have done nothing to show why they deserve it. The key sixth man in a formation (in front of a back four and holder) has been important in this tournament and in Paulinho, Brazil have an out-of-sorts player. Luiz Felipe Scolari told anyone willing to listen that he cared little for club form but his loyalty will be tested now with the Spurs man. Fernandinho, who replaced him and scored, is likely to come in for the game against Chile. There will be no replacing Marcelo and David Luiz, however. The defensive pair may send Thiago Silva to the hospital soon. The PSG defender is a wonderful player but how much longer can he continue to do three jobs? Fred got his goal, which shouldnt have counted, but remains a problem up front, Oscar and Hulk disappear out of games, too. World Cup winners have started slower before but the hosts have no more time for mistakes. Netherlands 2-0 Chile It is fitting that the finest player, to date, at the counter attacking World Cup, is one of the worlds best in transition. Arjen Robben skippered his side to glory on Monday, in a game that just may have huge consequences later in the tournament. It was a game that requires few words but which leads to many significant storylines heading into the knockout stage. Chile, who look like potential World Champions for parts of two games, never replicated their tempo and pressing that left opponents stunned. It was a pedestrian performance that now hands them Brazil in the last 16. Brazil. The same opponent who got in their way the last two times they have made it past the group stages. It is a matchup that terrifies Chile and it should based on how they played on Monday without Arturo Vidal. Brazil, too, however, will be terrified. They wanted no part of Chile this early. The Dutch, meanwhile, march on. Mexico will be tough but is very winnable as is a likely quarterfinal tie against one of Ivory Coast, Greece or Costa Rica. Dont look now but Louis van Gaals men have suddenly become real contenders. Spain 3-0 Australia It had a feeling like a testimonial match. David Villa scored and later left the game in tears as his international career closed. The strikers position in the squad should have been questioned but no one will question his position amongst the greats on this special team. Without him, they would not have been World Champions. The majestic Andres Iniesta got his 100th cap and gave us another glimpse at greatness with a sublime pass for Fernando Torres to score. There were hugs all around at the final whistle and they will continue into Tuesday when Spain fly home to Madrid. They leave Brazil a broken team, full of superstars of yesterday but the next time they fly to a World Cup you can guarantee they will be one of the favourites once again. Man of the day Nominees Andres Iniesta - what a pass, what a player. Please give us one more World Cup. Arjen Robben - amazing to think the once petulant winger is now a mature, all-around star leading his nation. Rafa Marquez - the captain always finds a way to get in the headlines and his header sent Mexico on their way. Hector Herrera - he can pass, tackle, run, take set pieces and shoot. Future captain and star for Mexico. Neymar - the Golden boot could be on for Mr Box Office after a brilliant brace against Cameroon. The winner Rafa Marquez - has now scored in three World Cups for Mexico and led their defence brilliantly against Croatia. Maza Rodriguez and Hector Moreno are far better having the captain beside them. Whats next? Italy vs Uruguay and Costa Rica vs England (Noon/9am). Japan vs Colombia and Greece vs Ivory Coast (4pm/1pm) Burning question for tomorrow Can Mario Balotelli produce a consistent performance and be as clinical as his Uruguayan strike opponents? Stat of Day 12 Neymar scored the tournaments 100th goal when he opened the scoring against Cameroon. Marcos Llorente Jersey . -- The Val-dOr Foreurs made it to the Memorial Cup semifinal thanks to their workhorse goaltender and their ability to hang around like a bad cold. Karim Benzema Jersey . James Erskine said Tuesday that Thorpe was "quite sick" in a Sydney hospital but dismissed media reports the swimmer might lose the use of his left arm. "Hes not in the intensive care," Erskine said. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/. A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. Casemiro Jersey . The triple gold medallist from the 2010 Paralympics tweeted on Tuesday: "Woke up with a virus yesterday. Timing couldnt be much worse. Not the ideal prep for the . Mateo Kovacic Jersey . PETERSBURG, Florida – Heading into Thursday nights action, Dioner Navarro had caught 14 innings combined from starters Drew Hutchison and Mark Buehrle.Houston, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Old Southwest Conference foes square off in the 2014 Texas Bowl, as the Arkansas Razorbacks do battle with the Texas Longhorns. The two teams had shared conference affiliation from 1915 to 1991, when Arkansas left to join the Southeastern Conference. The Southwest Conference disbanded entirely five years later, with Texas helping form the Big 12 Conference. The Texas Bowl, also known formerly as the Meineke Car Care Bowl, has been in existence since 2006, and this is the first time either Arkansas or Texas has appeared in the game. In last years installment, Syracuse outlasted Minnesota in a 21-17 final. Arkansas, which went an even 6-6 this season and won only two of its eight conference games to finish last in the SEC West, is making its 40th bowl appearance and hoping to improve upon the 13-23-3 record it has logged over the years. The Razorbacks did not make a bowl game last season, ending a run of three consecutive years in which they played after New Years. Their most recent postseason endeavor resulted in a 29-16 win over Kansas State in the 2012 Cotton Bowl. We are very excited to play in the AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl against a former Southwest Conference rival, Arkansas coach Brett Bielema said in accepting the bid. We are looking forward to honoring the tradition of Razorbacks before us and putting on a great show in an outstanding venue against a prominent opponent. Texas has a long, storied history in the postseason, logging a 27-23-2 record in bowl games, and it is coming off back-to-back appearances in the Alamo Bowl -- the first resulting in a 31-27 win over Oregon State, and last year falling in a 30-7 decision to Oregon. The Longhorns recently completed their first regular season under head coach Charlie Strong, and they went a disappointing 6-6 overall, 5-4 in conference to finish in a three-way tie for fourth place with Oklahoma and West Virginia. Were excited to be playing in the Advocare Texas Bowl and against an old SWC rival in Arkansas, Coach Strong said. It will be a tremendous opportunity for our team to play in front of so many of our fans and especially for our seniors who will be doing it for the last time as Longhorns. Texas owns a 56-21 lead in the all-time series with Arkansas, but it was the Hogs who claimed victory in the only previous bowl matchup, taking a 27-6 decision in the 2000 Cotton Bowl. Arkansas, which has won five straight games against teams from the Big 12, is led on offense by the two-pronged rushing attack of Jonathan Williams and Alex Collins, both of whom topped the 1,000-yard plateau and combined for 23 TDs, becoming the only pair of teammates in the FBS to rush for 1,000 yards in the regular season. When the Razorbacks decided to air it out, Brandon Allenn did his best in throwing for 2,125 yards, 18 TDs and only five INTs.dddddddddddd He was also sacked only 11 times. Spreading the ball around was the key, as seven different players logged double-digit receptions, led by Keon Hatcher (39 rec., 517 yards, five TDs) and Henry Hunter (36 rec., 495 yards, two TDs). As a result, the Hogs lit up the scoreboard for 32 ppg while amassing 410.6 ypg. They were 46 percent efficient on third-down conversion attempts, and came away with points on 80 percent of their trips to the red zone. On the defensive side of the ball, Arkansas can boast having the SECs top tackler in LB Martrell Spaight (123 stops), and he also added 8.5 TFL, a sack, an INT and a forced fumble. Brooks Ellis (68) is No. 2 on the teams tackles list, but he is well of the pace set by Spaight. Ellis is one of three players with two picks, while Trey Flowers is the teams most disruptive force at the point of attack, as he was credited with 13.5 TFL, which included five sacks. The Razorbacks are yielding only 20.2 ppg behind typical allowances of only 124 ypg rushing and 221.4 ypg passing. They have recorded just 21 sacks, but have come up with 22 turnovers. Texas had its share of difficulty on offense this season, the team ranking ninth in the Big 12 in scoring (22.6 ppg), passing offense (211.8 ypg) and total offense (360.5 ypg). Most of the issues lie in the fact that the team got inconsistent quarterback play, as Tyrone Swoopes completed 58.8 percent of his passes for 2,352 yards, 13 TDs and 10 INTs. John Harris paced the receiving corps with 64 grabs for 1,015 yards and seven scores, while Jaxon Shipley tallied 58 catches for 571 yards and one TD. As for the UT rushing attack, if featured backs Malcolm Brown and Johnathan Gray, each of whom rumbled his way to more than 625 yards while combining for 13 TDs. Swoopes added 294 yards and three scores on the ground. The Texas defense was the teams saving grace this season, as it permitted just 23.2 ppg to rank third in the conference. The effort against the pass was its hallmark as the Horns finished first in the Big 12 with an aerial allowance of only 186.2 ypg. They also surrendered the fewest passing scores of any team in the league (11). Jordan Hicks and Steve Edmonds were all over the field for coach Strongs club, logging 138 and 122 total tackles, respectively. They combined for 25 of the Longhorns 95 TFL, with Hicks also coming up with a pair of INTs -- the team credited with 15 picks in all. Dylan Haines had four INTs and Quandre Diggs three more for a UT defense that recovered only seven fumbles. Hassa Ridgeway logged six of the teams league-leading 39 sacks. The Horns were also quite effective in the red zone, ranking second with a yield of only 76.9 percent. Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

05 cze 2018, 06:57
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
INAWASHIRO, Japan -- Montreals Justine Dufour-Lapointe is getting used to sharing the podium with her siblings. Two weeks after winning gold in Sochi alongside her sister Chloe -- who won silver at the Games -- Justine again placed first in competition, this time at a moguls World Cup event on Saturday while her other sister, Maxime, placed third. "Its awesome. Im so proud of Maxime," the 19-year-old Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "Shes achieved so many great things and she really improved her skiing this year. Everyone sees it now and its great. "Whichever sister is next to me, Im always proud and happy for them." Justine Dufour-Lapointe earned 23.41 points on the final run while Maxime took 22.67. American Heather McPhie placed second with 22.99 points. On the mens side, Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que., and Mikael Kingsbury of Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Que., won silver and bronze, respectively. American Bradley Wilson took gold while defending two-time Olympic champion Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., finished fourth. Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, who watched her sisters win Olympic medals while finishing 12th in Sochi, said shes cherishing this moment. "Its my first podium that I share with one of my sisters and hopefully there will be a lot more of these," the 25-year-old said. "I was so happy with my own run. My sisters do what they do and Im always happy for their success." The sisters stayed in Sochi to take in the rest of the Olympic festivities before travelling to Japan. They wont be back in Canada until later this month for the national championships at the Apex Mountain Resort outside of Penticton, B.C. Despite her busy schedule following the Olympics, however, Justine Dufour-Lapointe says she doesnt need any help to stay motivated. "Coming here to Japan I was a little bit tired and homesick, but when I get out on the course and see the crowd full of happy people, I have no choice but to enjoy it," she said. "I have this feeling of fun and happiness back after so many emotions (at the Olympic Games) and it felt good." Gagnon, who finished just off the Olympic podium in fourth place, secured silver with 24.25 points in the mens moguls. He scored high on a cork-1080, which he saved for his final jump. "The bottom there was tricky but Im really happy with my run," he said. Kingsbury earned 23.88 points en route to his third-place finish. Though he was first after qualification, he made a mistake on the landing of his 1080 which, he says, cost him some points. "At the end, its another podium and I feel good," Kingsbury said. The 21-year-old won silver in Sochi, behind Bilodeau. "It was one of my dreams just to be at the Olympics and get a medal, but I want to win the gold so thats my motivation," Kingsbury said. "I want to work hard, I want to be the best, I want to win as many (medals) as I can and be the greatest in the history of the sport. "I love the sport and even though I was on the podium at the Olympics, Im still hungry to win." Lassana Diarra France Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Christophe Jallet Jersey . Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/oli ... ce-jersey/. He had spent 16 days on the disabled list before being activated Thursday. He was batting just .203 when he came to bat in the 11th inning on Sunday. Samuel Umtiti France Jersey . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. Karim Benzema Jersey .com) - Guard Greivis Vasquez and forward Patrick Patterson, two key pieces to the Toronto Raptors run to an Atlantic Division title in 2013-14, were both given qualifying offers by the team on Saturday. SEVILLE, Spain -- Barbora Zahlavova and Andrea Hlavackova put the Czech Republic into the Fed Cup semifinals after winning the final doubles point against Spain on Monday. The Czechs rallied from a 2-1 deficit to play Italy in the last four for the second consecutive year following a 7-6 (7), 6-3 victory over Carla Suarez Navarro and Silvia Soler-Espinosa. Rain wreaked havoc on the weekend schedule, forcing the first-round tie to a third day.dddddddddddd Suarez Navarro put Spain up 2-1 on Monday following her second singles victory. Lucie Safarova returned to the court to keep Czech hopes alive with a 4-6, 6-1, 6-3 win over Soler-Espinosa. The visitors seized the momentum in the deciding rubber of the best-of-five tie by winning the first-set tiebreaker on the clay. Germany and Australia meet in the other semifinal, which will be played on April 19-20. Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

05 cze 2018, 06:57
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Rafael Benitez has agreed a three-year deal to stay on as Newcastle United manager. Sky Sports News HQ reported earlier on Wednesday that the Spaniard had struck a deal to extend his tenure, despite failing to prevent the teams drop to the Championship.The 56-year-old signed a three-year contract when replacing Steve McClaren in March, but the agreement was reported to include an option to cancel at the end of the season. However, the club have managed to persuade Benitez to remain at St James Park and announced the news on Wednesday evening. Benitez shakes hands with managing director Lee Charnley after signing his new contract A statement on the clubs website read: Newcastle are delighted to confirm that Rafa Benitez will remain as Newcastle United manager, after signing a new initial three-year contract.On Wednesday afternoon the Spaniard put pen to paper on the deal which will keep him on Tyneside until at least the summer of 2019. Benitez will have day-to-day responsibility for all football-related matters at the club. Rafa convinced How Newcastle persuaded their man to stay on Although the club dropped out of the top flight, Benitez reignited their campaign in the last two months, leading them to three wins and a six-game unbeaten run, which culminated in a 5-1 demolition of Tottenham on the final day of the season.Benitez said: I am extremely pleased to be staying at Newcastle United. The love I could feel from the fans was a big influence for me in my decision to stay, as was my relationship with Lee Charnley and all the staff. Newcastle odds-on for promotion Toons Championship odds slashed after Benitez agrees to stay This is a huge club and I wanted to be part of the great future I can see for Newcastle United.Managing director Lee Charnley added: When we brought Rafa to the club in March, we knew he was a phenomenal manager and everything we have seen from him since has only served to reinforce that.We are therefore delighted to have secured his services for the next three years and I believe with Rafa as manager it gives us the best possible chance of returning to the Premier League at the first time of asking and delivering success for this football club beyond that. Newcastle fans urged Benitez to stay despite the clubs relegation It is clear that Rafa has connected deeply with the clubs supporters and we do not underestimate the role they have played in his decision to stay.He has captured the hearts and minds not just of the fans, but of everyone who has had the pleasure of working with him at the club thus far. As a world-class manager we had no doubt in our minds as to the importance of retaining him at Newcastle United.A further announcement regarding Benitezs coaching staff will be made in due course. Also See: How Newcastle convinced Rafa From the Bernabeu to Burton Wijnaldum devastated at drop When does your season start? Mathieu Valbuena Jersey . Left-handed reliever Boone Logan agreed to a $16.5 million, three-year contract on Friday, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. Steve Mandanda France Jersey .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/lau ... ce-jersey/. - Bryan Price sat down in the cushy chair. Lassana Diarra France Jersey . The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes. Antoine Griezmann Jersey . The seventh-ranked Berdych wants to focus on the ATP Tour after helping the Czechs beat the Netherlands in the first round. Seeking their third straight Davis Cup title, the Czechs will rely again on veteran Radek Stepanek.MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- Centre Przemek Karnowskis height advantage helped No. 20 Gonzaga overcome its worst shooting performance of the season. The sophomore scored a season-high 19 points, Kevin Pangos added 18 and the Bulldogs came from 10 points down to beat West Virginia 80-76 on Tuesday night. A 7-foot-1 native of Poland, Karnowski had his way against West Virginias undersized front court, which doesnt have a player over 6-10. Karnowski made 6 of 11 field goals and matched a career high with 13 rebounds for the second double-double of his career. "The guys were finding me," Karnowski said. "I had great passes, I just had to finish them." A 48 per cent free-throw shooter, Karnowski went 7 of 8 from the line. And he had just one foul called on him after spending half of his games in foul trouble, including fouling out twice. "We knew coming in that we had a size advantage," Gonzaga coach Mark Few said. "Pzem did a good job in traffic and finished some plays. The best thing that he did tonight was rebound, because any team that (West Virginias Bob Huggins) coaches is tough and they are going to fight you on the glass." Gonzaga (9-1) held a 43-36 rebound advantage. Eron Harris led the Mountaineers (6-4) with 23 points, but he had just five points in the second half. Juwan Staten added 17 points and Terry Henderson had 15 for West Virginia. "We did a much better job on Harris in the second half," Few said. "He was lighting us up in the first half." The Bulldogs entered the game with the nations best field goal percentage at 54.9 but were held to 44.3 per cent (27 of 61) in their first game on an opponents court this season. Their previous worst was 48.1 per cent in a Nov. 25 loss to Dayton in the Maui Invitational. Gonzaga haas won five straight games since.dddddddddddd Gary Bell Jr. added 15 points and Sam Dower scored 11 for the Bulldogs. As tough as Karnowski was to stop, so too was Pangos down the stretch. After going 3 of 10 from the field in the first half, the junior went 4 of 7 after halftime. Pangos had 11 points in the final 6 minutes as Gonzaga rallied from down 53-43, its only double-digit deficit this season. "Kevin kept at it," Dower said. "He didnt give up. He was persistent. He hit some really big 3s and thats what he does. We knew it was coming sooner or later. That lifted up the teams morale as well, and got everybody going." West Virginia failed to seize on an opportunity to pad its resume and get its first win over a marquee opponent. West Virginia lost in the past two weeks to No. 4 Wisconsin and Missouri. The Mountaineers were held to one field goal over a 7-minute stretch late in the game. "I think the whole thing started when we didnt get back on defence," Huggins said. "We are so close to being pretty good, but at the same time, we are so far away." West Virginia had just five turnovers but was held to its second-worst shooting performance of the season at 37.3 per cent (25 of 67). The Mountaineers have lost 13 straight times to ranked opponents. Pangos hit a 3-pointer with 4:09 left to give Gonzaga the lead for good, 68-66. It was the Bulldogs first lead of the second half. Pangos made two more wide-open 3-pointers over the next 2 minutes and Bell made two free throws with 1:52 left to give Gonzaga its largest lead, 76-68. After Pangos was called for a charge into Harris, Staten hit a basket with 51 seconds left to pull West Virginia within 76-74. But the Mountaineers didnt score another field goal the rest of the game. Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

05 cze 2018, 06:58
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Stepan surging, Gaudreau continues to find the net and the Blue Jackets getting offence from a waiver pickup; lineup news, Fantasy tips and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES Derek Stepan – The Rangers pivot scored all three goals in a 3-1 win over New Jersey, New Yorks eighth straight win. After fracturing his fibula in the preseason led to a slow start to the year, Stepan has eight points (4 G, 4 A) during a five-game point streak. Somewhat of a concern is that Stepan has been a puck possession disaster this year, pulling a 44.1% Corsi after back-to-back seasons north of 53%. Johnny Gaudreau – The Flames rookie buried a couple of goals in Saturday’s 4-1 win over Edmonton and has 14 points (9 G, 5 A) in the past 13 games. He’s up to 29 points on the season and is second in the rookie scoring race behind Nashville’s Filip Forsberg. ROOKIE SCORING LEADERS ROOKIE TEAM POS GP G A PTS Filip Forsberg Nashville LW 34 14 20 34 Johnny Gaudreau Calgary LW 36 12 17 29 Aaron Ekblad Florida D 33 5 14 19 Mike Hoffman Ottawa LW 32 11 6 17 Mark Stone Ottawa RW 32 8 8 16 Kevin Connauton – The Columbus blueliner, acquired on waivers from Dallas, had a goal and two assists against Boston Saturday, and suddenly has seven points (4 G, 3 A) in the past eight games. He’s been paired with James Wisniewski on the Blue Jackets’ most offensively-inclined pairing. ZEROES Brad Stuart – It’s not easy to be a defensive defenceman on a team that is consistently overwhelmed in shot differential, but the veteran Avs blueliner took it on the proverbial chin against Chicago Saturday (3 shot attempts for, 25 against, 10.7%). It’s been ugly for Stuart this year, as his 37.4% Corsi leaves him as the worst non-Buffalo defenceman in those terms and his relative Corsi (-9.1%) is challenging Dallas’ Trevor Daley for worst in the league among blueliners. Among defencemen with at least 250 5-on-5 minutes: LOSING THE POSSESSION BATTLE DEFENCEMAN TEAM CORSI% Tyler Myers Buffalo 35.6% Josh Gorges Buffalo 36.2% Andre Benoit Buffalo 36.8% Rasmus Ristolainen Buffalo 37.2% Brad Stuart Colorado 37.4% Tyson Strachan Buffalo 37.9% Mike Weber Buffalo 39.2% Nikita Zadorov Buffalo 39.3% Andrej Meszaros Buffalo 39.4% Nate Guenin Colorado 39.9% Franson & Phaneuf – Toronto’s top defensive pair were on the ice for three even-strength goals against in Sunday’s 6-4 loss to Florida. That hasn’t been typical, as they have been on the plus side of the goals-for, goals-against ledger this season, but these are the risks when getting consistently outshot. Viktor Fasth – Gave up three goals on six shots against Calgary Saturday. He has a career-low .881 save percentage in 15 games this season, thanks to an abysmal 832 save percentage in five games this month. LINEUP NEED TO KNOW Jordan Staal – The Carolina centre is set to play his first game of the season Monday, after missing 35 games due to a broken leg suffered in the preseason. Patric Hornqvist – The Penguins’ winger is expected to be out of the lineup for a few weeks with a lower-body injury. With Hornqvist sidelined, both Bryan Rust and Jayson Megna skated in top-six forward roles for Pittsburgh Saturday against Washington. Jonathan Drouin – An undisclosed illness has put the Lightning rookie on the shelf, so Steven Stamkos played with Cedric Paquette and Brett Connolly Saturday. Jason Garrison – The Tampa Bay blueliner has been out with injury, presenting an opportunity for Mark Barberio to play more regularly for the Lightning. Cam Atkinson – The Blue Jackets winger was injured early against Boston Saturday, leaving with an upper-body injury. Richard Panik – The Maple Leafs winger was given a good opportunity, skating with Peter Holland and David Clarkson against Florida Sunday, but ended up leaving early with a suspected concussion. Mikael Granlund – The Wild centre had a goal and an assist before getting crunched by Jets D Dustin Byfuglien Saturday and he’s been placed on IR with an upper-body injury. Michael Ryder – New Jersey’s veteran winger is the latest to be hit by mumps and hits the IR on a 21-game goalless drought. Peter Harrold – Played a season-high 22:40 in Saturday’s 3-1 loss at the Rangers, the Devils’ first game since Peter DeBoer was relieved of his head coaching duties. Oh, and he was crushed in puck possession (6 shot attempts for, 22 against, 21.4%) in the process. John Curry – Pressed into action with Niklas Backstrom on IR and Darcy Kuemper dealing with food poisoning, the 30-year-old Curry got into his seventh career NHL game, allowing four goals on 23 shots against Winnipeg Saturday. SHORT SHIFTS Predators C Mike Fisher continued his strong play, with a goal and an assist in Saturday’s 4-1 win over Philadelphia; he has seven points (4 G, 3 A) in the past seven games…Predators LW Filip Forsberg recorded a goal and an assist, with nine shot attempts (7 SOG), in the win over Philadelphia, giving him 11 points (4 G, 7 A) in the past 10 games…Predators LW Colin Wilson scored a pair of goals against Philadelphia and has five points (4 G, 1 A) in the past three games. Wilson is also having a stellar season in terms of possession. Among forwards with at least 350 5-on-5 minutes, only Tomas Tatar, Joe Thornton and Patrice Bergeron are faring better than Wilson’s 58.6% Corsi…Blackhawks RW Patrick Kane picked up a pair of goals and an assist in Saturday’s 5-2 win at Colorado; he has 21 points (10 G, 11 A) in the past 15 games…Kings C Anze Kopitar had a goal and an assist in Saturday’s 3-1 win vs. San Jose; he has 12 points (2 G, 10 A) during a five-game point streak…Maple Leafs LW James van Riemsdyk contributed a goal and an assist in Sunday’s 6-4 loss at Florida; he has 17 points (7 G, 10 A) in his past 14 games…Ducks C Ryan Getzlaf had a pair of assists in Sunday’s 2-1 overtime win against Vancouver, giving him 23 points (6 G, 17 A) in the past 14 games. Blue Jackets LW Matt Calvert had a goal and an assist vs. Boston Saturday, giving him four points (1 G, 3 A) in the past four games…Blue Jackets LW Scott Hartnell scored a pair of goals against Boston and has five points (3 G, 2 A) in the past five games…Blue Jackets D Jack Johnson recorded two assists in the win over Boston; he has eight points (2 G, 6 A) in the past nine games…Sabres LW Nicolas Deslauriers played a career-high 17:51 and recorded a goal and an assist in Buffalo’s 4-3 shootout win vs. the Islanders Saturday…Jets LW Andrew Ladd had a goal and an assist in Saturday’s 4-3 overtime win at Minnesota; he has 11 points (4 G, 7 A) in the past 10 games…Jets C Bryan Little also had a goal and an assist at Minnesota, and now has 10 points (6 G, 4 A) in the past 10 games…Wild RW Jason Pominville had a goal and an assist in Saturday’s 4-3 overtime loss to Winnipeg. In the past dozen games, Pominville has put up 13 points (4 G, 9 A)…Capitals RW Eric Fehr scored a pair of goals in a 3-0 win at Pittsburgh Saturday, giving him nine points (6 G, 3 A) in the past dozen games. Capitals LW Alex Ovechkin recorded 18 shot attempts (10 SOG) in Saturday’s 3-0 win at Pittsburgh…Senators D Erik Karlsson had 15 shot attempts (6 SOG) in Saturday’s 3-2 overtime loss to Detroit…Hurricanes C Jay McClement was buried in the defensive zone (3 shot attempts for, 22 against, 12.0%) in Saturday’s 2-1 loss at Tampa Bay…In Saturday’s 3-1 win over New Jersey, the Rangers’ line of Kevin Hayes, Lee Stempniak and Carl Hagelin had better than 80% possession, with Hagelin (13 shot attempts for, 2 against, 86.7%) leading the way…Blues RW Vladimir Tarasenko had a dominant possession game (22 shot attempts for, 4 against, 84.6%) in Saturday’s 4-3 loss to Dallas…The Ducks line of Andrew Cogliano, Nate Thompson and Jakob Silfverberg had excellent possession stats against Vancouver, with Thompson (27 shot attempts for, 5 against, 84.4%) leading the way. Coyotes G Devan Dubnyk stopped 35 of 36 shots in Saturday’s 2-1 shootout win against Anaheim. After washing out with an .891 save percentage last season, Dubnyk has rebounded with a career-best .924 save percentage this season…Lightning G Ben Bishop stopped 25 of 26 shots in a 2-1 win over Carolina…Hurricanes G Cam Ward turned aside 36 of 38 shots in the loss…Capitals G Braden Holtby had a 31-save shutout at Pittsburgh Saturday, lifting his save percentage in December to .933, which ranks fifth among goaltenders with at least 10 appearances this month. FIRSTS Max Friberg – A fifth-round pick in 2011, Friberg played his first NHL game for Anaheim Sunday, playing 8:47 against Vancouver. He had 11 points (5 G, 6 A) in 14 AHL games. Jeremy Morin – The Columbus winger scored his first goal of the season, on his 39th shot, ending his reign as the forward with the most shots without a goal this season. STILL LOOKING FOR GOAL NO. 1 PLAYER TEAM POS GP SOG Joakim Andersson Detroit LW 28 33 Brandon Bollig Calgary LW 30 28 Manny Malhotra Montreal C 35 28 Colin Greening Ottawa LW 15 27 Cody McCormick Buffalo LW 26 27 FANTASY TIPS It’s a busy night on the NHL schedule, with a dozen games. Here are half a dozen players in action that you may want to add to your lineup: Dmitrij Jaskin – Since being recalled to St. Louis from the AHL, Jaskin has three points (1 G, 2 A) in four games, skating on a line with Patrik Berglund and Paul Stastny. Josh Bailey – Playing with John Tavares and Kyle Okposo on the Islanders’ top line is a good gig and Bailey has four points (1 G, 3 A) in the past five games. Mike Hoffman – Ottawa’s leading goal scorer is getting a fine opportunity alongside Mika Zibanejad and Bobby Ryan. Mark Scheifele – The Winnipeg centre has nine points (3 G, 6 A) in the past seven games, riding high on a line with Mathieu Perreault and Michael Frolik. Sam Gagner – It’s been a hard start to his time in Arizona, but Gagner is coming on, with seven points (2 G, 5 A) in the past five games. Jamie McBain – He’s playing third-pair minutes in Los Angeles, but has been productive, with five points (2 G, 3 A) in his past six games – three points in three games since returning to the lineup. Much of the data included comes from www.war-on-ice.com, www.puckalytics.com, www.hockeystats.ca and www.naturalstattrick.com Scott Cullen can be reached at scott.cullen@bellmedia.ca Myles Jack Jersey . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. T.J. Yeldon Jersey .Fucale will not only be one of the local boys, he is also a Montreal Canadiens draft pick and will have a huge cheering section when Canada opens the tournament Dec. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Eli ... rs-Jersey/. Lineup news, Fantasy tips and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES Blake Comeau – The Penguins winger had a hat trick in a 4-3 overtime win against Toronto. Brandon Linder Jersey . - The Carolina Panthers believe Steve Smith lost "top-end" speed, a big reason the franchise parted ways with its all-time leading receiver. Calais Campbell Jersey . 98 jersey in a game yet, and already its a big seller.LONDON -- Lukas Podolski scored a brace in the first half on Friday to help give Arsenal a routine 4-0 victory over third-tier Coventry in the fourth round of the FA Cup. In a game that Arsenal dominated from the start, Podolski put the hosts ahead in the 15th minute by slotting home a cool finish after being set up by Mesut Ozil. He then doubled the lead with a close-range header from a corner in the 27th. The win was never in doubt after that and Arsenal added two late goals as substitute Olivier Giroud struck in the 85th after replacing Podolski five minutes earlier, before Santi Cazorla slotted in the fourth. In Fridays only other FA Cup game, Nottingham Forest was held to a 0-0 draw at home against Preston. Playing in a steady drizzle in north London, it was the kind of comfortable victory Arsenal had hoped for as it looks ahead to facing Bayern Munich in the Champions League knockout round, while trying to protect its slim lead atop the Premier League. Despite playing at home against third-tier opposition, manager Arsene Wenger named a surprisingly strong starting lineup with both Mesut Ozil and Jack Wilshere in midfield -- perhaps worried about another upset after going out to Blackburn last season. And with Wenger contemplating buying a striker in the January transfer window, Podolski showed off his scoring touch by deciding the game in the first half. Podolski was first sent clear by Ozil on the left side of the area and calmly rounded goalkeeper Joe Murphy before slotting a left-footed shot into an empty net. The second came from a corner that Per Mertesacker met at the near post and headed on across the goal, with Podolski waiting at the far post to nod it into the net. "Podolski can score goals and when you have a goal chance you want him to have it," Wenger said. "He is very accurate in his finishing." Coventry was more enterprising after the break, enjoying several spells of pressure, but Leon Clarke wasted tthe teams two best chances for a goal.dddddddddddd Clarke raced clear down the right flank in the 50th but got too close to the byline before firing a low shot from a tight angle that Fabianski parried. He then hit the right post with a first time effort from just inside the area as Arsenal seemed content to sit back and protect its lead. "I know it was 4-0 but when you consider the difference in resources of both clubs, I know its a hard luck story, but my players should take so much confidence from that performance," Coventry manager Steven Pressley said. Giroud took his only chance in front of goal by slotting in a finish inside the near post and Cazorla continued his scoring streak from a similar position for his third goal in two games. Arsenals talented 16-year-old midfielder Gedion Zelalem had also come on as a substitute, as Wenger for the first time gave a debut to a player who was born after the Frenchman became manager of the team. "That is more damaging for me than for him," Wenger joked. Zelalem has been touted as perhaps the clubs biggest talent since Cesc Fabregas and was given a rousing reception when he came on. Coventry is a former Premier League club and the 1987 FA Cup winner but has struggled both on and off the field in recent years. The team is 11th in League One this season and has been forced to play all of its home games at Northampton because of a rent dispute with the owners of Ricoh Arena. The contingent of about 6,000 Coventry fans protested the situation during the game, holding up signs in the 35th and 61st minute. Arsenal had its own stadium problems, with some of the floodlights at the Emirates going out just before halftime. The game continued without interruption, with hundreds of fans making fun of the situation by lighting up their mobile phones in the stands in mock efforts to illuminate the pitch. It was about the only thing that went wrong for Arsenal on the night. Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

05 cze 2018, 06:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
TORONTO -- Patrick Patterson knows his role and, usually, its making an impact off the bench. But on Monday, the back-up forward got his first start since coming to Toronto two months ago and made the most of it, pouring in a season-high 22 points as the Raptors defeated New Orleans 108-101. "My role doesnt change whether its starting, or whether Im coming off the bench," said Patterson, who learned earlier in the day he would join the starting five in place of Amir Johnson, sidelined with a right ankle injury. "Setting screens, rebounding, shooting my shot, running the floor in transition and making my teammates better." Patterson, who came over to Toronto from the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 9 in a seven-player trade that sent Rudy Gay West, did all of that Monday in his first start in 30 games as a Raptor. He was a tidy 7-for-11 from the field -- including 3-for-5 from three-point range -- had six rebounds and added two assists. In his fourth season in the NBA, Patterson had 54 career starts, the majority with the Houston Rockets, coming into Monday night. He had started just six games this season, all with Sacramento. "Its all about making sure I have a positive role," Patterson said his rare start. Pattersons 22 points was one more than he had for the Kings against the Los Angeles Clippers Nov. 23. "Fifteen deep. Thats how we play. Thats how we role," starting point guard Kyle Lowry said of Pattersons ability to step into the line-up. "We won. Everybody stepped up." Lowry had another complete performance, scoring 19 points, doling out 12 assists and grabbing seven rebounds while DeMar DeRozan added 22 points as the Raptors (27-24) snapped a two-game losing streak before a crowd of 17,596 at Air Canada Centre. With the win, the Raptors, returning home from a five-game road trip out West, widened their lead over the Brooklyn Nets atop the NBAs Atlantic Division to three games. Toronto, 8-2 at home since Jan. 1, plays seven of its next nine at Air Canada Centre. The Raptors host the Atlanta Hawks Wednesday in their final game before the All-Star break. "We want to get both wins at home, protect home court and go into the break with a great conscience and try to hit the stretch run running," Lowry said of the teams approach to this weeks two games. The Raptors squandered a 15-point lead in the second quarter to go into halftime tied at 49. They then built up an 18-point edge in the third but again saw the Pelicans (22-29) battle back. Tyreke Evans had a game-high 23 points and 10 assists to lead New Orleans. Anthony Davis added 19. New Orleans went on a 16-5 run over the opening 5:10 of the fourth quarter to cut the Toronto lead to 87-86. But the Raptors responded with an 11-3 run over the next 2:30 to pull away for the victory. "For whatever reason, we are losing our leads with our second unit," said Raptors head coach Dwane Casey. "What its doing is putting a lot of pressure on our starters and them in big minute situations." DeRozan logged 40:21 and Lowry put in 38:48 to lead in court time among all players. "Taking Patrick Patterson off the second unit hurts them a bit," Casey said. "But still we have to get a rhythm with that second unit so we can rest our starters." Shane Prince Jersey .com) - Jahlil Okafor had 21 points, Tyus Jones scored 16 with 10 assists and No. Bryan Trottier Jersey . The 23-year-old restricted free agent appeared in all 48 games last season, finishing second among all Sabres skaters with 15 goals and 34 points. http://www.nhlislandershockeystore.com/ ... ak-jersey/. -- DeMarcus Cousins had 29 points, nine rebounds and six steals to lead the Sacramento Kings to their third straight preseason win, a 107-90 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night. Billy Smith Jersey . - The infectious smile was missing from Nam Nguyen last week. Nikolay Kulemin Jersey .com) - The 2014 Holiday Bowl is the first postseason venture pitting a pair of ranked foes against each other, as No.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Ryan Getzlaf spent the final seconds of the Anaheim Ducks playoff opener in the dressing room with a large ice bag pressed to a nasty cut on his left cheek. Playoff success usually requires a little discomfort, and the Ducks got a good taste of both in their opener. Getzlaf had a goal and an assist, Frederik Andersen made 32 saves to win his NHL playoff debut, and the Ducks held on for a 4-3 victory over the Dallas Stars on Wednesday night. Getzlaf, Kyle Palmieri and Mathieu Perreault scored in a dominant first period for the top-seeded Ducks, who began their playoff run on a dead sprint. Anaheim led 4-0 midway through the second period before Dallas got rolling in its first playoff game since 2008. Captain Jamie Benn and Colton Sceviour had power-play goals, and Tyler Seguin scored with 6:07 left to trim the Ducks lead to one. Anaheim hung on with a handful of big saves from Andersen, a 24-year-old Danish rookie. "We knew they were going to push," Palmieri said. "No team is going to go away, especially in the playoffs. We weathered the storm, and itll help us going forward." Game 2 is Friday. Anaheim is the Western Conferences No. 1 seed for the first time after the best regular season in franchise history, setting new marks for victories (54), points (116) and goals (263) while winning its second straight Pacific Division title. The Ducks won their opener for the second straight year, but they lost in seven games to seventh-seeded Detroit last spring. They didnt even get 60 minutes into their post-season return without drama, nearly blowing a four-goal lead while losing two of their top-line forwards to injury. "Im sure we didnt put the fear of God in them tonight, and they probably gained some confidence," coach Bruce Boudreau said. "We didnt play that good. We gave the puck away too many times tonight, but well go back to the drawing board." Matt Beleskey had a goal and an assist before incurring a lower-body injury in the third period. Getzlaf then got hit in the face with the puck with 16 seconds left, sending him to the dressing room early. Beleskey has struggled with a similar injury in recent weeks, and Boudreau wasnt sure of its new severrity.dddddddddddd. Boudreau doesnt think Getzlaf has a broken bone in his face, but will know more Thursday when the Ducks reconvene to figure out what to fix from Game 1. Benn and Sceviour scored in their post-season NHL debuts, but the Stars couldnt escape their early hole despite an impressive game from their high-scoring top line of Benn, Seguin and Valeri Nichushkin, which accounted for 14 shots. "The way we finished was how we want to play the full game," said Seguin, who infamously scored just one goal in 22 playoff games for Boston last season. "I definitely liked our no-quit attitude out there and performance." Kari Lehtonen stopped 31 shots for the wild-card Stars, who ended their five-year playoff drought thanks to new coach Lindy Ruff and seven Stanley Cup winners on their roster. "I thought at times we had them on their heels, and we gave them a good push," Ruff said. Andersen, who went 20-5 in his first NHL season, got the start over veteran Jonas Hiller, who has fallen out of favour with coach Bruce Boudreau after a handful of poor starts. After a raucous pregame reception from their orange towel-waving fans, the Ducks wasted no time. Nick Bonino lifted an exceptional pass over diving defenceman Aaron Rome to Palmieri for a backhand goal just 1:53 in. Getzlaf converted a rebound of Beleskeys shot off Lehtonens mask, and Perreault put Anaheim up 3-0 with a power-play goal on exceptional passes from Patrick Maroon and Getzlaf. Beleskey got credit for the Ducks second power-play goal when Francois Beauchemins long shot deflected off his leg. But Dallas got a 5-on-3 advantage for 56 seconds late in the period, and both Benn and Sceviour capitalized. NOTES: Stephane Robidas faced his former teammates for the first time since Dallas traded the veteran defenceman to Anaheim last month. ... Anaheims long-struggling power play hadnt scored multiple goals in a game since Jan. 15, when the Ducks got six against Vancouver. ... LW Ray Whitney returned to the Stars lineup after missing the last six games with a lower-body injury. ... Nichushkin, who turned 19 last month, made his NHL playoff debut two months after playing in his first Olympics for Russia. Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

05 cze 2018, 07:00
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Wednesdays Games(All times Eastern)World Series Game 7San Francisco 3 Kansas City 2(Giants win series 4-3)---NHLDetroit 4 Washington 2Nashville 4 Edmonton 1---NBACharlotte 108 Milwaukee 106Indiana 103 Philadelphia 91Boston 121 Brooklyn 105Miami 107 Washington 95Toronto 109 Atlanta 102Memphis 105 Minnesota 101Chicago 104 New York 80Denver 89 Detroit 79Houston 104 Utah 93Phoenix 119 L.A. Lakers 99Golden State 95 Sacramento 77Portland 106 Oklahoma City 89---MLS PlayoffsDallas 2 Vancouver 1---AHLAdirondack 7 San Antonio 6Rockford 2 Grand Rapids 1Portland 4 Worcester 3Albany 4 Springfield 2Utica 3 Binghamton 2W-B/Scranton 2 Lehigh Valley 1 (OT)Rochester 3 Hamilton 2Iowa 4 Milwaukee 2Texas 5 Oklahoma City 4 (OT)--- Brady Skjei Jersey .7 million, one-year contract.The deal, announced Friday, includes a $50,000 performance bonus if the left-hander appears in 60 games. Joe Kocur Jersey . Pospisil, from Vancouver, and Sock will compete for the title against defending champions and top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan of the United States, who defeated the 12th-seeded French duo of Michael Llodra and Nicolas Mahut 7-6 (4), 6-3, 6-2. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/ ... ey-jersey/. Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night. Kevin Klein Jersey . The team announced the moves before Sundays game against Houston. Shaw was 1-4 with a 4.26 ERA in 43 games for the Diamondbacks. Bergesen was claimed off waivers from Baltimore on Friday. Mark Messier Jersey . Browns owner Jimmy Haslam announced the move with Young on Monday during a speech at a Pro Football Hall of Fame luncheon.WASHINGTON -- When he found out he was getting his first start in seven weeks, Michal Neuvirth felt the same way he did before his NHL debut. Anxiety. Nerves. Butterflies. That first start, five seasons ago, went well for the Washington Capitals goalie and so did Fridays game against the Toronto Maple Leafs as he made 32 saves in a 3-2 victory. "I was nervous, couldnt really sleep before the game," Neuvirth said. "I was feeling like I was as nervous as my first NHL game. My girlfriend told me just do what you do and try to be good." Neuvirth was just that, giving up just two goals, both on deflections. In his first NHL game, Neuvirth had 31 saves in a 5-1 victory over Tampa Bay. "I thought he played a great game, I really did," Washington coach Adam Oates said. "First period, I think he had some shots that allowed him to get into the game, which is good for him. After the second goal, he made a fantastic save that saved the game for us." Neuvirths work paved the way for Joel Ward to score the go-ahead goal with just over 8 minutes left in the third period, and Alex Ovechkin added a goal and an assist. Nicklas Backstrom also scored as the Capitals won on back-to-back nights for the fourth time this year. It was the fourth straight loss for Toronto after a 3-2 victory over Detroit on Jan. 1 in the Winter Classic, and the Maple Leafs have been outscored 21-7 in the defeats. James Van Riemsdyk and Phil Kessel each had a goal and an assist. Coming off a 6-1 loss Thursday night at Carolina, Toronto saw some positives in the defeat. "This might be one of the better games weve played in a month. We showed desperation. We showed that we care," coach Randy Carlyle said. "Weve been begging, pleading, kicking, kissing, whatever we can do to try and find a way to play with some confidence. It seems like weve squeezed our sticks here. Its mind boggliing.dddddddddddd" Kessels team-high 21st goal gave Toronto a short-lived 2-1 lead in the third when his shot went off the stick of Washington defenceman Karl Alzner and over the shoulder of Nuevirth. The Caps got the equalizer in similar fashion with 15:24 left as Backstroms severe-angle shot went off the skate of Maple Leafs centre Jay McClement and past Jonathan Bernier (32 saves) for his 11th goal. "A little lucky," Oates said. "Their second goal, Alzy breaks a stick on that deflection. A little lucky, so were even." Wards winner, his 13th of the season, came with 8:10 left, 6 seconds after Toronto had killed a penalty, as he fired a slap shot from 15 feet out on a pass from Marcus Johansson. "I was a little upset at first cause the way it kind of came off my stick," Ward said. "But I kind of got enough to actually go in." After that, Neuvirth kept Washington in command, making his final save with 12 seconds left. The last time the 25-year-old was set to play for the Capitals, on Nov. 29, he suffered a leg injury in warmups. He had not suited up for a game since. With the Caps playing their second of five games in a span of seven days, Braden Holtby struggling and rookie Philipp Grubauer coming off a taxing 4-3 win Thursday night at Tampa Bay, Neuvirth made his first start since Nov. 22. In the absence of Neuvirth, Grubauer (6-2-3) emerged as perhaps the teams most reliable goalie, prompting Neuvirth to request a trade last month. "Ive been watching a lot of hockey from the press box," Neuvirth said. "I havent seen the puck for some time. Probably would be tough if I get scored on in the first couple minutes, but I didnt want to think about it." NOTES: Washington D John Erskine had an eventful second period, drawing a pair of penalties for fighting. The scraps were against Cody Franson and Colton Orr. Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

05 cze 2018, 08:05
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - With an eye on the future, Michael Shank Racing made massive changes to its program that just might pay immediate dividends.Shank changed his chassis, engine and driver lineup during the off-season, moves he believes will help him reach his goal of racing his team at Le Mans in 2016. The shake-up also could help the team owner win his second Rolex 24 at Daytona.Ozz Negri put the No. 60 Ligier JS P2 Honda on the pole for the twice-round-the-clock endurance race that begins Saturday at Daytona International Speedway. Negris fast run continued a streak of domination the Shank team has had all week: In five on-track sessions, the team has led the speed chart.Its given the team a sense of hope that, barring reliability issues, the lineup of Negri, John Pew, AJ Allmendinger and 17-year-old newcomer Matt McMurry could collect brand new Rolex watches Sunday.When you look at opportunity, theres been none better for us, Shank said Friday. Theyve got to understand that opportunities like this dont come along very often. Weve had it twice in 11 years that I felt like we could really, really win.Shank didnt know if hed be in this position when he overhauled the program by leaving Ford and the DP Riley the organization had used since 2008.He did it in anticipation of rule changes IMSA is expected to make for the sports car series in 2017, and because switching into a P2 from a Daytona Prototype put him in a car that meets Le Mans specifications.I needed to make a move for my business, this is all I do for a living, and I needed to try to figure out where we want to place ourselves the next five years, Shank said. And, we needed a change. We were just not consistently competitive enough where we were.But the change was expensive, and Shank had to offset some of those costs by signing McMurry, a high school junior who made his Le Mans debut last year. The move came at the expense of IndyCar driver Justin Wilson, who was part of a lineup that had been unchanged since 2012 when Shank won his first Rolex 24.The team owner said it crushes me to not have Wilson participating. He even considered using Wilson as a fifth driver, but driver size differences and the adjustment to the Ligier made it too difficult.The flipside is that McMurry made Shank commercially successful, and the car is sold out of sponsorship races for the Rolex and Sebring.Allmendinger recognizes the team will have a speed drop-off from Wilson to McMurry, but the teenager who has to do homework between practice sessions only needs to race smart for the team to be successful.You just need to know your role, go out there and not make mistakes and keep the car on the race track and keep it out of trouble, Allmendinger said.The speed in the Shank entry has gotten the attention of the paddock, which considers the No. 60 one of the cars to beat.Of course, the competition is stiff and Chip Ganassis two entries have been right behind Shank in every session.For now, the No. 02 Ford EcoBoost BP entry commonly known as the star car has been more consistent. Three-time IndyCar champion Scott Dixon will open and close the race for that team, which includes Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan, Daytona 500 winner Jamie McMurray and Sprint Cup Series rookie of the year Kyle Larson.I was out to lunch last year, said Larson, who was admittedly nervous about making mistakes before his Rolex debut and then made several in his first stint. Im way faster than I was last year, a lot more consistent. Well see how the race goes, but I think I should be more competitive than I was last year.The No. 01 is headed by Scott Pruett, who will be seeking a record sixth win that will move him past Hurley Haywoods record. Hes driving with new full-time teammate Joey Hand, and IndyCar drivers Charlie Kimball and Sage Karam. Pruetts all-American team has won three Rolexs since the Dixon-led No. 02 last won in 2006.Also expected to be in the mix is defending race winner Action Express Racing, which also won in 2010, and returned last years winning lineup of Joao Barbosa, Christian Fittipaldi and IndyCars Sebastien Bourdais.And, Wayne Taylor Racing is hoping to improve on consecutive runner-up finishes and earn its first win since 2005, when team owner Taylor was driving. The team now includes both of his sons, Jordan and Ricky, and longtime Taylor driver Max Angelelli. Gale Sayers Jersey .C. - Brent Sutter scored 1:32 into extra time as the Charlotte Checkers came from behind to defeat the visiting Abbotsford Heat 5-4 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. Dan Hampton Jersey . These days, just about anyone can get a taste of the friendship that has blossomed between All-Star Kevin Durant and Oklahoma City Thunder teammate James Harden, most famous in the past two weeks or so for the elbow to the head he took from the Los Angeles Lakers Metta World Peace. http://www.probearsonline.com/authentic ... rs-jersey/. Granada goalkeeper Roberto Fernandez saved Morenos first two headers from corner kicks taken by Sergio Garcia, but the defender beat him on his third try after Garcia found Moreno unmarked at the near post in the 78th minute. Josh Bellamy Jersey . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. Chicago Bears Jerseys . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills defensive end Jerry Hughes confirmed he was driving the second car in an alleged race on city streets that led to teammate Marcell Dareus crashing his 2012 Jaguar into a tree last week. "I was there. I was involved in it," said Hughes following practice Wednesday. Hughes said Hamburg Town police have contacted him regarding his role in the accident, which occurred near Ralph Wilson Stadium and about 3 hours after the team ended a minicamp practice on Friday. He added no other Bills players were involved. Hughes repeatedly said, "the facts are the facts," in declining to answer any other questions because the police are still investigating. His comments come a day after police announced Dareus had been arrested and charged with reckless endangerment and ticketed for several traffic violations, including drag racing. After receiving a ccomplaint of two cars racing at high speeds near a shopping mall just before the start of rush-hour, police arrived to discover Dareus Jaguar badly damaged after crashing into a tree near a busy intersection.dddddddddddd Dareus was arrested and then released and is scheduled to appear in court June 17. No one was hurt in the one-car crash. Hughes acknowledged he was driving the second vehicle, a black Camaro. Dareus has not spoken publicly about what happened. The 2011 first-round draft pick is taking the next two weeks off from voluntary practices after consulting with coach Doug Marrone. Marrone previously said he knew who was driving the second vehicle, but declined to reveal who because of the police investigation. The accident occurred about a month after Dareus was arrested in his native Alabama and charged with possession of synthetic marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

05 cze 2018, 08:05
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
DALLAS -- Patrick Sharp is having a big season -- and thats just counting his stats against the Stars. Sharp extended his domination of Dallas with two more goals that sent the Chicago Blackhawks to a 6-2 victory Tuesday night. Brandon Saad also scored twice for Chicago, which has won three of the four games between the teams. One victory was in a shootout. Sharp has four goals and four assists against the Stars this season, with one goal at home and the other seven points in three games at Dallas. In his last eight games versus the Stars, he has eight goals and seven assists. "Weve had some success here, but its still a tough place to play and the Stars are a tough team to play against," Sharp said. "I thought we did a good job of sending a lot of pucks on net. Not too many prime chances, but the ones we had, we made sure we capitalized on them." Patrick Kane had a goal and two assists for the Blackhawks. Defenceman Michael Kostka returned after missing 24 games because of a foot injury to score Chicagos first goal. The Central Division-leading Blackhawks (22-6-5) reached six goals for the fifth time this season, and second in a row. They defeated Florida 6-2 on Sunday. Dallas has given up six goals in three different losses. Antoine Roussel scored in the second period for the Stars (14-10-5) to end Antti Raantas shutout bid. Roussel was credited with another goal when he deflected Sergei Gonchars drive into the net with 19 seconds remaining in the game. "I thought when we scored our first goal, we kind of got the momentum. But then they bounced back again. Theyre a hard team to play against," Roussel said. Three of Roussels seven goals have come against Chicago. "Hes the one bright spot," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "They hate playing against him, and he showed why. He wasnt afraid to get into dirty places and he got rewarded for being in the right place. I admire the way he plays the game." Ruff couldnt find much else to say about his team that was positive. "We just got flat-out outworked. Youre not going to win like that. That was something weve taken a lot of pride in, but we got outskated," he said. "If we want to be one of the best teams, weve got to beat the best." Raanta finished with 27 saves for his fourth win. Dan Ellis replaced Stars starter Kari Lehtonen after he gave up four goals in the first 28:20. Chicago dominated the first period, with 14 shots on goal to four for the Stars. The defending Stanley Cup champions scored barely 2 minutes into the game. Kostka drove the puck from the top of the right circle toward a crowd in front of Lehtonen. The deflected puck slid toward the right post. Lehtonen smothered the puck with his glove, and the goal light did not go on. After a video review, referee Kelly Sutherland announced that the puck had crossed the goal line. Kostka had his second goal of the season, in just his third NHL game this season. He also played on a conditioning assignment at Rockford of the American Hockey League. "Its always good to be able to get right back in the action after a little bit of a time off there," Kostka said. "It was good also to be able to go down to Rockford and get a few games in. I had to get my timing back." Seconds after the Stars Dustin Jeffrey sent a close-in attempt wide left, the Blackhawks quickly moved the puck up ice. Kane skated in on a breakaway and beat Lehtonen at 12:05 for his 17th goal and a 2-0 lead. "When we let go of coverage and give Kane a breakaway, thats inexcusable," Ruff said. The Blackhawks went up 3-0 on Saads first goal 2:46 into the second period. Kostka took a shot from a narrow angle, Dallas couldnt control the rebound and Saad poked the puck in from in front of the net. "Its good obviously when you start like that, you can build off it," Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said. "Had a good second period and were in the right spots. It was a real nice win. It was nice to see us play so well on the road." Sharp then scored two goals less than 3 minutes apart for a 5-0 lead, giving him 14 goals this season. The period ended 6-1 after Roussels first goal and Saads second, at 19:15. NOTES: Raanta started in goal because Corey Crawford reportedly sustained a groin injury Sunday against Florida. Raanta replaced Crawford in the first period vs. the Panthers and earned a victory. The Blackhawks recalled rookie Kent Simpson from Rockford to back up Raanta; Crawford did not travel to Dallas. ... The Stars failed to score on their five power plays, dropping their home success rate to 1 for 47 (2 per cent). Chicago was 1 for 5 with the man advantage. The Blackhawks have killed each of the last 10 power plays against them. Ray-Ray Armstrong Jersey . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. Joe Montana Jersey . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No. http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonli ... RS-JERSEY/. The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games. Robbie Gould Jersey . -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list. Deion Sanders Jersey . "I love the game, its the best job you can have," he explained Tuesday as the players left Joe Louis Arena for the summer. "Ill sit down with my wife and well go from there.SURPRISE, Ariz. -- Joe Saunders was the opposing pitcher who helped end the Texas Rangers last playoff appearance two seasons ago. Now the veteran left-hander will get a chance to earn a spot in the Texas rotation after finalizing a one-year contract that guarantees him the $500,000 minimum. Saunderss salary would increase to $1.5 million if he makes the team. He can earn performance bonuses in addition to his salary under the deal completed Tuesday. With injured lefty Derek Holland expected to be out at least half the season after knee surgery, Saunders joined the team in Arizona on Wednesday to provide another potential starting option. "I feel like Im right on track," said Saunders, who had been throwing bullpen sessions on his own. Saunders has an 89-81 career record with a 4.30 ERA in 221 games, all starts with the Los Angeles Angels (2005-10), Arizona (2010-12), Baltimore (2012) and Seattle (2013). The 32-year-old lefty was 11-16 wwith a career-high 5.dddddddddddd26 ERA in 32 starts last season before Seattle declined his 2014 option. In the 2012 AL wild-card game at Texas, Saunders allowed one run over 5 2-3 innings in Baltimores 5-1 victory over Texas. Before that playoff victory, Saunders had lost his six previous starts and had a 9.38 ERA in games in Texas. He was 1-1 with a 6.35 ERA there in two starts for Seattle last season when he allowed 19 hits and nine runs in 11 1-3 innings. "I love the ballpark. I think it was more a factor of the lineup than the ballpark," Saunders said. "Its nice to be able to get on the good side of things." Infielder-outfielder Alex Castellanos was designated for assignment to make room on the Rangers major league roster. The Rangers have 10 days to trade, release or outright Castellanos to the minor leagues. He was claimed on waivers from Boston in December and was 3 for 9 in five games this spring training. Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

05 cze 2018, 08:07
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 18 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna