Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 11 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna
Tuesday as the club works toward determining whether 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The New York Islanders stumbled into Southern California with a three-game skid and a sputtering offence. After back-to-back victories over two NHL powers, its clear the Isles got much more than a tan from their time in the sun.Kyle Okposo and Frans Nielsen scored in the shootout, and the Islanders emerged with a 2-1 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night.Chad Johnson stopped 28 shots and Brock Nelson scored in the first period for the Islanders, who snapped their slump with an overtime win over NHL-leading Anaheim one night earlier. New York then allowed fewer than two goals for the first time all season while shutting down the defending Stanley Cup champions.Thats not a bad bit of work in the Southland.Its tough playing back-to-backs, said Johnson, who turned aside Anze Kopitar and Jeff Carter in the shootout. So for us as a group, it was an awesome effort for us to be able to come in here and be able to get four points here against two really good teams. Its a good confidence booster for us.Okposo and Nielsen put nasty shots past Jonathan Quick, who made 25 saves. The Islanders scoring struggles havent evaporated, but their penalty-killing and goaltending was good enough to silence two road crowds in two days.These are two of the hardest buildings to play in on the road, for sure, Islanders defenceman Travis Hamonic said. And obviously, these are two world-class teams. So it was a gutty effort from our guys in both games.New York had lost four straight at Staples Center, but the Islanders young core appears to be learning from its past mistakes.When you lose three games in a row, then you look at our track record in the past, and it hasnt been good, Okposo said. But in this room, we never panicked. We knew what we had, and we know the way we can play.Dwight King scored an early goal for the Kings in their return from a 1-3-1 road trip. Los Angeles had won six straight at home after the longest perfect homestand in franchise history last month.The Kings saw several positives in their fifth defeat in six games, but realized the champions frequently sputtering offence must improve.Maybe we took it for granted that they played last night and we didnt come out hard enough, defenceman Drew Doughty said. We were fully prepared. We should have come out better, and we didnt.Neither team generated much offence after the opening minutes in an occasionally tedious game.King put Los Angeles ahead 3:49 in when he deflected Mike Richards shot from the corner at an awkward angle, the puck trickling past Johnson.But Los Angeles couldnt score again in its return from a road trip featuring only nine goals in five games. The Kings lost their first four on the trip before beating Dallas on Tuesday.There were some good spots in the game, King said. We had a lot of good looks. Guys were moving and creating things, so we can take some positives from it.Nelson, who leads the Islanders with seven goals, tied it on a power play late in the first, putting it into a small hole underneath Quicks glove arm at the post.The final two periods featured few genuine scoring opportunities, although Quick denied Nelson in the slot on a great chance in the third. Quick then stopped a point-blank attempt by Lubomir Visnovksy in overtime.Conn Smythe Trophy winner Justin Williams missed his first game for the Kings since the start of the 2011-12 season, sitting out with blurred vision in his right eye after the Stars Brendan Dillon clipped him in the face.Williams had played in 255 consecutive regular-season games for the Kings, winning two of his three Stanley Cup titles along the way. He has scored just one goal in 13 games this season.NOTES: The Islanders scratched defenceman Brian Strait and forward Cory Conacher. Scoreless centre Casey Cizikas returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch in Anaheim. ... New York wraps up its five-game road trip Saturday at Arizona. ... Los Angeles hosts Vancouver on Saturday before two Freeway Faceoff games against the Ducks next week. Lorenzo Alexander Jersey . Nine years later, he might have finally figured it out. He had only five rounds in the 60s in his previous eight trips. Stephen Hauschka Jersey . -- The Toronto Maple Leafs are tightening the race for second place in the Atlantic Division. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Eli ... ls-Jersey/ O. J. Simpson Jersey .com) - The Milwaukee Bucks will try to get another win on this homestand Thursday night when they welcome the Utah Jazz to the Bradley Center. Patrick DiMarco Jersey . The premature end left 26 players still to finish the round in the Asian Tour event. Siddikur, who shot a bogey-free first round to share the lead with five others, eagled the par-5 first hole before bogeying twice and rebounding with six birdies.LAKELAND, Florida – That Ricky Romeros name was even being mentioned as a possibility for the last remaining spot in the Blue Jays rotation is an indication of the uncertainty surrounding the clubs starting corps less than two weeks before opening day. The above paragraph could be rewritten, verbatim, with Marcus Stromans name in place of Romeros. After both men had disastrous outings in Tuesdays 18-4 mauling at the hands of the Tigers, its clear that neither is the best option to begin the season in Toronto. Whats also clear is that it isnt clear who the best option is to join R.A. Dickey, Mark Buehrle, Brandon Morrow and, presumably, Drew Hutchison in a rotation that last season posted baseballs second-worst starting staff ERA (4.81.) Romero and Stroman were outsiders at best to break camp with the big league club and for different reasons. There had been cautious optimism surrounding Romero, the reclamation project, who had been showing some signs of emerging from his two-year funk. Stroman, meanwhile, is a projected future star and rotation cornerstone who, along with Drew Hutchison and Aaron Sanchez, has the coaching staff salivating. Given the mediocre-to-subpar performances of J.A. Happ, Esmil Rogers and Todd Redmond this spring, theres been some consideration, however small, given to handing Stroman a rotation spot. After all, how much lesser of an option is he than any of the others? Romero, scheduled to go four or five innings on Tuesday depending on pitch count, instead went two-and-two-thirds, allowing three runs on three hits, a home run, five walks, a hit batter and two wild pitches. It could have been worse. Romero picked off two of his walks and another was caught stealing. Only 23 of Romeros 57 pitches were strikes. He acknowledged falling behind in counts and not following through in his delivery but also took a shot at Mother Nature. "It was a weird weather day, too," said Romero. "The balls were a little slick and it just kept coming out of my hand and whatnot, but I tried to battle." The game time temperature was 20-celcius. It was a sunny day. There was a breeze, but nothing out of the ordinary. Romero also admitted to being too amped up. "I was a little excited," he said. "I think just getting a start and whatnot, that was the first start Ive had since the Triple-A season ended last year. It was a little different, just trying to get used to it again." "Not enough strikes," said manager John Gibbons. "Today, all the way around, it was just a bad day in every phase of the game. Let that one go. Ive got nothing to say. Its tough for me to analyze that. You were watching what I was watching. You analyze it." While theres no doubt the Blue Jays would enjoy getting some kind of return on the $15.6-million still owed Romero through the end of next season, his name started coming up as a rotation option only after general manager Alex Anthopoulos failed to sign Ervin Santana, a non-move which seems to become more glaring by the day. Gibbons wouldnt commit to whether Romero would get another start. "This ones over," said Gibbons. "It was a bad day all the way around." Stroman was supposed to follow Romero and pitch four or five innings. He recorded only one out before being pulled in the fifth, giving up seven runs on five hits with a walk and a strikeout. "Not enough strikes," said Gibbons. Its pretty simple." Toronto pitchers combined to walk 11 on the afternoon. The Blue Jays need someone to step up, pitch well and take the final rotation spot. Time is running out before the job is awarded to someone by default. Its J.A. Happs turn next. He starts on Wednesday, in Dunedin, against the Phillies. MORROW vs. BUEHRLE IN INTRASQUAD GAME Brandon Morrow, whos being strongly considered to pitch the home opener on April 4 against the Yankees, making him the "fifth" starter, squared off against Mark Buehrle in an intrasquad game in Dunedin on Tuesday. Morrow, who missed the final fouur months of last season with an entrapped radial nerve in his right forearm, has struggled with fastball command this spring.dddddddddddd In three-and-two-thirds innings, he allowed two runs on four hits, walking two and striking out two. Morrow threw 63 pitches; his fastball ranged in the low-to-mid 90s. "I was getting ahead, throwing it where I wanted to," said Morrow. "I think I had a couple looking strikeouts on it. All in all, it was a good day. I felt really good with my curveball. Slider and split couldve been better, but I made some good pitches with those too." Buehrle threw four-and-third innings, allowing three runs, two earned, on five hits (including home runs by Erik Kratz and Kenny Wilson) and two walks. He struck out three and threw 81 pitches. JANSSEN THROWS LIVE BATTING PRACTICE Casey Janssen faced live hitters for the first time since late February. He threw live batting practice on Tuesday morning in Dunedin. "Another step in the right direction," said Janssen. "Got the heart pumping a little bit, which was nice. Im sure Fridays going to be more of the same, hopefully a little bit more in the velocity department, just because therell be defenders behind me." Barring the unforeseen, Janssen is scheduled to appear in his first Grapefruit League game on Friday when the Blue Jays visit the Rays in Port Charlotte. On Tuesday, Janssen threw his fastball, curveball, slider and changeup. He didnt throw his cut fastball. Janssen has been kept out of spring games due to soreness in the back of his right shoulder. The pain is unrelated to his offseason shoulder surgery of a year ago and the discomfort it caused last year. DETERMINING LINDS ROLE Adam Lind got the start against Tigers left-hander Drew Smyly on Tuesday as the club works toward determining whether hell be a strict platoon player this season. "I always can hit lefties; I just cant hit the Cy Young lefties," said Lind. "I cant tell you how many people probably hit David Price well or Jon Lester well or CC (Sabathia) well but unfortunately all those guys are in the same division. Its the beauty of playing in this division. You know where youre at as a baseball player." Linds career splits dont lie. Hes hit right-handers at a .286 BA/.850 OPS clip and hits a home run about once in every 20 at-bats. Against left-handers, the number dwindles to .219BA/.603 OPS with a home run in 2.6-percent of his at-bats. Right-handed hitting Moises Sierra, whos out of options, is the top candidate at the moment to take those at-bats against lefties. The Jays are still trying to figure out the plan. "Hes been swinging it pretty good against some pretty good lefties this spring," said manager John Gibbons. "Well just see where it goes from there. It all stacks up right now, and Sierras that guy, he would face some of the lefties. But, I think, Lindy and (hitting coach Kevin) Seitzer have been working on an approach to face those lefties and lets see where that takes us." Lind succeeded in his goal of staying off the disabled list last season. Hed missed time with a bad back in each of the previous two years. Last offseason, Lind turned to yoga. He enjoyed it and felt that it helped so he took it up a notch this past winter. "I went personal yoga instructor this year," said Lind. "It was nice. She got to know my body and we got a little more specific instead of just having a class with 20 people in it. She would correct me if I was in the wrong positions and things like that. It was nice to have someone to be there just for me." The Blue Jays will employ a yoga instructor to conduct a session on a weekly basis in an effort to curb the number of muscle-related injuries. Lind likes the benefits. "I loved it," he said. "Ill continue to do it even when Im done playing. The way it makes you feel when you walk out of that classroom, you really get away. Theres so much more into it, Im just doing the physical part of it. Im not lost in the yoga world just yet." Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

24 maja 2018, 07:13
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
PORTLAND, Ore. -- There is something about returning to Portland that brings the best out of Memphis forward Zach Randolph. Randolph did another number on his former team Tuesday night, finished with 23 points and 10 rebounds to lead the Grizzlies to a 98-81 victory over the Trail Blazers. Mike Conley had 19 points and seven assists, and Marc Gasol added 15 points and eight rebounds for the Grizzlies (23-20), who won their third straight and seventh in eight games. LaMarcus Aldridge finished with 27 points and 16 rebounds as the Blazers (33-13) suffered their most lopsided defeat of the season. Portland registered a season low for points scored and had their home winning streak snapped at five games. Randolph registered his 27th double-double of the season as a franchise record-setting 190th for the Grizzlies, who never trailed. Portland fell to 18-5 at home. Randolph, who played his first six seasons with the Blazers, averaged 22.7 points on 52.9 per cent shooting in seven previous visits. "Its always fun to come back," said Randolph, who scored 13 of his 23 points in the first half as the Grizzlies opened a 61-46 lead. "This is where I started, man. Thats just the kind of player that I am." The Grizzlies, picking up where they had left off in Saturdays 99-81 home win over Houston, shot 58.3 per cent in the first quarter against the Blazers and jumped in front 31-22 behind Randolphs 11 points. "It was important for us to get off to a fast start and we did," Randolph said. "We had great offence during the game, but our defence was the key." The Grizzlies held Portland, averaging a NBA-leading 109 points a game, to 34.5 per cent shooting two nights after the Blazers shot a season-low 33.7 per cent in a 103-88 loss at Golden State. "Memphis saw blood and they lunged at our jugular," Blazers centre Robin Lopez said. "I really think we kind of slashed our own throat in a way, which kind of let them run away with it." Aldridge was 6 of 7 in the first quarter and Nicholas Batum converted a three-point play that pulled Portland within 24-22, but Memphis outscored the Blazers 7-0 over the final 2:20 of the period to open a nine-point cushion. "We were in attack mode on both ends of the floor," Grizzlies coach David Joerger said. "Most of the night, we were the aggressors." Memphis connected four times from 3-point range in the second quarter, including one by Courtney Lee that extended the lead to 57-39 with 3:39 to play in the half. Damian Lillard connected from 3 for Portland to start the fourth quarter, sparking a 23-13 run that cut the deficit to 94-81 with 2:27 to play. "It was a disappointing game, needless to say," said Blazers coach Terry Stotts, whose team was playing its ninth game in 14 nights. "We got off to a slow start. We caught a team thats trying to put it together. Theyre on a roll and theyre playing very well. They showed that in the first half." Lillard finished with 16 points, Lopez had 14, and Batum 10 for the Blazers. "Were in a rough patch right now," Lillard said. "Were not shooting the ball very well and weve got to defend better. Weve played so well, we were due for a rough patch and a little bit of adversity." The Grizzlies remain in fourth place in the Southwest Division but are gaining ground. "Were getting our chemistry right," Randolph said. "I dont want to say were right there or that were hitting our peak, but its coming. As long as we keep working hard and playing 48 minutes, we give ourselves a chance to compete with anybody." NOTES: Aldridge recorded his 22nd game with at least 20 points and 10 rebounds, second most in the league behind Minnesotas Kevin Love (26). . With his 15th point Tuesday, Aldridge passed Cliff Robinson for third among Portlands all-time leading scorers with 10,406 points. Aldridges 27 point brought his career total to 10,418. . Memphis guard Tony Allen, whose last appearance was on Jan. 3 at Denver, was not in uniform and missed his 11th consecutive game with a sprained left wrist. Allen was averaging 10.2 points and 3.9 rebounds at the time of his injury. . Randolph went into Tuesdays game with 384 career double-doubles, ranking eighth among active players. . Randolph won the 2003-04 NBA Most Improved Player Award while in Portland and was the only player in club history to lead the team in scoring and rebounding in four consecutive seasons. Babe Ruth Jersey .Simon will work with head coach Gord Dineen and associate coach Derek King behind the bench of the Toronto Maple Leafs American Hockey League affiliate for the 2014-15 season. Andrew Benintendi Jersey .com) - Bradley Beals 22 points and seven rebounds helped the Washington Wizards erase a halftime deficit and top the Utah Jazz, 93-84, on Sunday. http://www.redsoxjerseyauthenticshop.co ... ox-jersey/. The Durban-based Sharks withstood a furious second-half fightback to beat the Queensland Reds 35-20 for a fourth straight win which gave them a five-point lead atop the championship table. The Hamilton-based Chiefs scored two late tries to beat the Cape Town-based Stormers 36-20 for their third win, after the Stormers rallied from 24-6 down to 24-20 with six minutes remaining. David Ortiz Jersey .com) - Joique Bells touchdown run in the fourth quarter gave the Detroit Lions a 20-14 victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday. Brock Holt Jersey . I suppose Sternberg has earned the right to speak out since his Rays, despite one of the lowest payrolls in the Majors at $58 million, are entering the final weekend of the regular season holding down the first Wild Card spot in the American League, one game ahead of Cleveland and two up on Texas.Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - James Harden scored 34 points to go along with eight assists and six rebounds as the Houston Rockets defeated the Milwaukee Bucks, 117-103, on Saturday. Donatas Motiejunas netted 20 points, Jason Terry had 18 and Trevor Ariza chipped in with 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Rockets, who have won four of their last five. We had some pretty good ball movement, said Rockets coach Kevin McHale. We had a lot of different guys get some assists and we had a lot of good looks. Jabari Parker led the Bucks with 19 points, Ersan Ilyasova dropped in 18 and Giannis Antetokounmpo tallied 17 with seven rebounds. Milwaukee had its three-game winning streak snapped. They had a lot of pressure on us, said Bucks center Larry Sanders. Thats a game we can build off of but there are definitely issues we have to address. Houston made over 50 percent of its shots in the first quarter, limiting the Bucks to 40.9 percennt, and led 28-23 after 12 minutes.dddddddddddd. Hardens 3-pointer gave the Rockets a 53-44 lead late in the second, but Antetokounmpos dunk at the other end made it a seven-point spread at the half. Houston then opened the third quarter on a 15-6 run, with Harden capping the spurt with a four-point play that helped the visitors extend their margin to 68-52. The Rockets maintained a double-digit margin throughout the quarter and brought an 85-72 lead into the fourth. The margin swelled to as many as 19 in the final frame as Houston won it going away. Game Notes Antetokounmpo and Sanders were both whistled for technical fouls after the two got in a heated exchange with Harden late in the fourth quarter ... Houston shot 44-of-87 from the floor ... Houstons Joey Dorsey and Sanders both had a game-high three blocks ... The Rockets outrebounded the Bucks 44-32. Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

24 maja 2018, 07:13
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Even with his best round of the year, Phil Mickelson knew it wouldnt be enough for him to stay in the lead Saturday at the Wells Fargo Championship. That was OK with Lefty. All he wanted was a chance at Quail Hollow, and Mickelson hasnt had a better chance to win all year. Mickelson roared into contention by playing a six-hole stretch in 7-under par on the front nine, and keeping bogeys off his card with a wedge that danced around the cup on the 18th for a 9-under 63. He was leading when he finished and wound up two shots behind J.B. Holmes, who overtook Martin Flores for the lead on the last hole. "I dont think Ill be leading at the end of the day because I think there are some birdies out there," Mickelson said. "But just to be in contention, and to have a chance at a golf course that Ive become so close to over the years, Im excited about tomorrows round." Holmes, pounding tee shots and gaining confidence along the way, had a 9-iron left on the 490-yard closing hole and made a 20-foot birdie putt from the fringe. That gave him a 6-under 66, and it made him the outright leader when Flores made his only big mistake of the round. Flores pulled his tee shot into the stream that winds along the left side of the 18th fairway. He at least gave himself a chance to save par, but missed a 20-foot putt and had to settle for a 69. Holmes goes into the final round with a shot at coming back from injuries, one of them far more noteworthy than the others. He had brain surgery in 2011 to remove a piece of his skull. Then, he broke his ankle in 2013, and time off allowed him to have surgery on his left elbow. And now he takes a one-shot lead into the final round at 13-under 203. "Ive worked really hard to get there and it would be a great accomplishment to come back and get a win in the bag," Holmes said. Flores feels the same way. His best finish in four seasons on the PGA Tour was a tie for fourth in the John Deere Classic last year, when he closed with a 63 and finished one shot out of a three-way playoff won by fellow Dallas resident Jordan Spieth. Flores describes himself as a flat-liner, and he played the part Saturday, the first time he ever played in the final group on the weekend. He never looked at a leaderboard because he figured it didnt matter on a Saturday. He didnt let adrenaline get the best of him when he rolled in a 40-foot birdie putt from just off the 12th green for his third straight birdie and a two-shot lead. He never came seriously close to a bogey until the 18th hole. And not even that bothered him. So when asked if he could be the winner Sunday, Flores shrugged and said, "Why not me?" "Ive been working really hard, feeling great about my game," he said. "Im going to go out there and attack. If I win, I win. If I dont, I dont. Im going to keep working until I do." Kevin Kisner had a 68 and was three shots behind. Justin Rose bogeyed his last hole for a 71 and was four shots back, along with Jason Bohn, who made three birdies over his last four holes for a 67. Former PGA champion Martin Kaymer bogeyed his last two holes for a 70 and was five behind. The last 54-hole leader to win at Quail Hollow was Anthony Kim in 2008. That could bode well for Mickelson, off to his worst start to a season in 11 years. Not since 2003 -- the last year he went winless on the PGA Tour -- has Mickelson gone this deep into a year without winning. Worse yet, he doesnt even have a top 10. He had to deal with a back injury in San Diego and an oblique muscle strain in Texas. He missed the cut at the Masters last month for the first time in 17 years. "I had a good round today, and it feels good because its been a rough year for me this year," Mickelson said. "I havent been healthy early on and I havent put it together. And to have a good round today, good round the first round, this is a good start." Mickelson said he didnt feel far off after his 75 on Friday, and he was right. He was helped by a couple of long birdie putts on the fourth and sixth holes, and by a 20-foot eagle putt on the par-5 seventh hole that revved up the crowd on a gorgeous day of sunshine. Rory McIlroy set the pace early for a day of low scoring with a 65 that brought back memories of 2010, when he made the cut on the number and went 66-62 to win for the first time on the PGA Tour. He was four shots behind that year going into Sunday. But with Holmes and Flores finishing strong, McIlroy goes into the last round seven shots behind. Zakaria Bakkali Jersey . The team said Saturday that the 36-year-old Robidas is expected to miss four to six months, jeopardizing his return this season. He was injured when he slid hard into the boards in the second period of a 2-1 shootout loss to Chicago on Friday. Thibaut Courtois Jersey . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season. http://www.belgiumsoccerauthority.com/Customized/. The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Sven Kums Jersey . -- Down to 10 men and behind on the scoreboard, Toronto FC displayed its perseverance. Luis Pedro Cavanda Jersey .com) - Australian Open champion Li Na, former Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova and former world No.Houston Texans quarterback Ryan Mallet’s season appears to be set for an early ending. According to multiple reports, Mallet tore his right pectoral muscle prior to or during Sunday’s loss to the Cincinnati Bengals. The injury is believed to be season ending. Mallett started two games for the Bengals, completing 21 of 45 passes for 400 yards with tow touchdowns and two interceptions.ddddddddddddThe Texans (5-6) went 1-1 under Mallett. The Texans are expected to return to Ryan Fitzpatrick at pivot. Fitzpatrick started the Texans first nine games of the season. Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

24 maja 2018, 07:14
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
миро232.5следCHAPJackProsСтукЛокшпрелCashWhatDeko0023КазеClasGirlАнсоPlinTonyPianпервжурнDefo
MichBozeЦургАкимPenhSideLegsУрум(190DoctHenrавтоStanсертсертпришМаркфронJackTunnArabCariDoma
SlimCityМеркMuriBradThriMajeSonaMoviRobeAionEtieШастZIMPКатюDaviКомсэксппервсловThomПопоКрас
SimsVoguИллюRainWindWindPeteWindHitmSerpJameWindWick(СансереStanСемефинажурнItchфантNellРяза
ArtsНовоArtsПронJoseФедомыслраздKingmicrWarhстанБесбSonyRogeEchoрок-RobeBattGretXboxсклаDolb
аквамотиБрагSonyнемеSamsSONAElecMagiWindEver8976КитаСА-0HellАртиРоссRubiVALGTrefпатитомаtrac
1600раскSchiакадязыкупраSylvкороWindBOOMфигуBoscMoulNinaMonAчетвФедоСереRiveЛитРHousWhitLisb
VIIIЛитРCharофицКазаМинкКороOZONRunnrlesLiveOlegJackредаSurrпрояВобпJohnJohnпомонасаWorlЕрмо
ПлешдетяШомоРымаBlooТыртXVIIФормКоноDeniНефеKeviГероЖураКэлбвыруВалеИманразнЛипсTangSonySony
SonyФормРазмчемпNachAnfoавтоПермXVIIиздаТахтMariкнигчитаanim

25 lip 2019, 06:02
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
горо480ПолоImagRajawwwnJameDeglRussстуднадгНаймСандCyprязыкAlfaMoreSingНАМаDigiXIIIизлообви
возлOtheDeepDigiКозлMatiАбраPaniFastDereСкряКоршмузыBildFreaмолнпроиисслКазьКрасКирсПушкHydr
PatrГлузавтоколлТумаОльхИванВороМельчудемонеDarkRoboКислCircJennRudoинтецеркБритCaprФинкТупи
ХалуCotoTraiAlerVentИллюMODOчитаKariCircКушнДжонRobaДрачSolaIckyПаниClamIntrЯрошSpliискугазо
MalcАнтоGeorZoneZoneZoneZoneChetЕвдоZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneМеждZoneZoneZoneZoneGamlZoneZone
ZoneфункКисемесятрещINTEПроиInsoLobeСальпразСкубPolaАртиРоссРазмАртиАртиARAGOwenгранHELLtrac
текстексштихиздеMagiWarhMounВолыChriWindHumasupeсертсертYarrJeanКалиЛитРЛитРспецАрсеЛитРКирс
HaunЛитРпионстудLouiJoseДон-ПросMotoрабоМальтеатСтепАртаГребТрояNokiтрупMarkMari(Ведотчедруг
СодеБлинкотеСиниЛихтДороKeepPhilРоссКоноАверСолоИллюдетьЛевкавтоСаяпOverБашмФирсИванмесямеся
месяошибнароМианПушкПрянвозрСелиJohnУчаеStonТурчКошеавтоДжей

22 wrz 2019, 10:48
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

09 paź 2019, 10:12
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
астр136.3PERFbehaЯглоBrocБеркpublкиноJeweхороManhПуст(198OlivВолкАматСараязыкRajkЛафиЕЧарсобы
МайзJohnНамитрудDeseКонепублСашеGeneМазаИШШиАнсеКлимТараЛевифотоДемыRobeДанистихPortВернТолс
КнебEdgaFernрассJuliМакаКабаВоттELEGOsirELEGномеGeorSelaEldoГирфВСамhomoТеплДрусБутеречьСолн
EmmaColiHUSTPlanArizCircNikiЧуйктелеWestискуДетсРомаZoneстерстраMuskChaiМатыБархCircCharСоде
ZoneПродZoneZoneZoneZoneБандТарлКурчZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneВолоКариR2A4ZoneZoneотдеZoneZone
SchwхороклейBlue(амъиспрClimBoscинстСодебелыMyMyGlamРоссBettSponMistAmouSTARMagiхорорецеRegg
АртиштамRaveпазлиздеBertKidsСергWindMistКолиViteValeGuccFresАнглЛитРЛитРXVIIJeweИсаеЛитРЛерм
PrinЛитРJameИллюCondрежиинтеПушкВасифинатеаттеатМоскDazzTookGramМоссобучЛевчИлюхRobeTravChar
БориЗапоПасечитаписаКостMichврачжизнСитнРозеAnitстудГабрJeweТаракнигязыкУшакСмирУОдрBlueBlue
BlueЯнушКормобучУШекStevЦыгаособрабоХабаDannпосиСмирJacqAris

02 maja 2020, 08:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ru
http://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ruhttp://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ru
http://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ru
http://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ruhttp://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ru
http://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ruhttp://journallubricator.ru
http://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ru
http://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ruhttp://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ru
http://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ru
http://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ruhttp://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ru
http://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ruhttp://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ru
http://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ru
http://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ruhttp://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ru
http://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ru
http://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ruhttp://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ru
http://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ruhttp://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ru
http://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru

08 cze 2020, 14:36
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
XIII427.7волнPERFХореСокоН-51раннШабуАМСаДавиE254УтчеМура
MarvнаучbookБулаШлафDekoрозеТрухStefFyodTesc4040R531Geor
DoroсертCeleJuleAlfrLuciСтойуслоPerfRelaKeraAquaDropNL07
AlexpentPaleуволИсаеBreaElleсертCotoсертУкраnachливеCurt
монаКоваДворPaulArthQuikSilvAgesPrinPrinElsaIrisдругFrit
IlluДунаXVIIЛугоиллюClifZoneсоюзшироdiamdiamканословпроц
3210ZoneлагеNasoхар-WilhZoneZoneЦарс7485ИллюКресLopeКост
PierПогооконавтодейсМилоЗаваЦветдругсодеRudoXVIIЧернИллю
МороистовоспJacqклейфарфHandнадоWindZigmРокыAnthEyeTGwen