Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 18 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna
committee insists a strike vote does 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Billed as one of the biggest fights in British boxing history, the second installment of Carl Froch vs. George Groves has the ingredients of a classic. Now it just has to live up to the expectations. Saturdays fight for Frochs IBF and WBA super-middleweight titles will take place at Wembley Stadium in front of a record British boxing crowd of about 80,000 fans. It features an established champion against a young pretender and a score to settle after a controversial first fight. The rematch has been a promoters dream because of the dramatic first fight in Manchester last November. The 36-year-old Froch -- arguably Britains top boxer of the past five years -- was knocked down in the first round and exposed for more than half the bout by an upstart 11 years his junior. In the ninth round, Froch finally landed some meaningful punches of his own to leave Groves wobbling, but the challenger was still on his feet when the referee stepped in to end the fight. With the crowd howling in derision, it was an unfortunate way to end a memorable fight. It was no surprise that the IBF ordered a rematch after Groves made a complaint, and the clamour for Froch-Groves II was already irresistible. There will be unfinished business in London, with Groves intent on sending Froch into retirement. "Weve been working on left hooks," Groves said Thursday. "We know the left hook will work and it will be the left hook that finishes Carl Froch on Saturday." Froch was riled by the in-your-face approach of Groves during the buildup to the Manchester fight, but he clearly underestimated his rival. He ended the fight with a bruised and puffy face, his reputation slightly damaged but still with a win on his record. Robert McCracken, Frochs trainer, revealed after the fight that he knew Froch would have trouble with Groves awkward style and fast start. Groves dominated the centre of the ring, hounding Froch, and will look to do the same again on Saturday. "I gave him the advantage in the first fight, allowed him to get comfortable and let his shots go," said Froch, who has a 32-2 record, including losses to Mikkel Kessler and Andre Ward, and is contesting his 12th world title fight. "I took too many steps back but I wont be taking a backward step in this fight." Groves was jeered into the ring in Manchester and cheered out of it after his gutsy performance, which couldnt prevent a first loss in 20 professional fights. On Saturday, hell be fighting in his home city and will likely be the fans favourite. The fight has captured the British publics imagination, so much so that Wembley -- the home of English football -- was regarded as the only setting big enough to satisfy demand. The old Wembley hosted an unforgettable fight between Muhammad Ali and Henry Cooper in 1963. The last fight at Wembley was in 1995, when Frank Bruno beat Oliver McCall in a 12-round unanimous decision to capture the world heavyweight title. Many members of Englands World Cup squad will be present. As will Zara Phillips, the granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II, and her rugby-playing husband Mike Tindall. Its considered the biggest grudge match in British boxing since the days of the Nigel Benn-Chris Eubank rivalry in the early 1990s. "Its got that air about it, the air of importance," Froch said. "With it being at the national stadium its obviously big. This is by far the biggest fight of my unbelievable career. "Its giving me the motivation and giving me the apprehension I need to perform at my best." Frank Vatrano Jersey . The Philadelphia Eagles acquired running back Darren Sproles from the New Orleans Saints for a fifth-round draft pick on Tuesday. Adam Oates Jersey . Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/tu ... ey-jersey/. With Bernard hurt, the second-round pick has emerged.Hill ran for 152 yards during a 27-10 win at New Orleans on Sunday, his second big game. He also ran for 154 yards against Jacksonville earlier this season. Gerry Cheevers Jersey . Appearing on TSN 1050 on Tuesday, Sean McAdam of Comcast SportsNet New England reported that the Blue Jays, along with a number of other playoff contenders were in the mix for the Boston ace. Patrice Bergeron Jersey . A player confirmed to TSN on the condition of anonymity that he received his ballot yesterday. Another confirms hes been told to expect his shortly. "The unions executive committee insists a strike vote does not mean were pushing away from the table," the player said. "But we want the league to know were serious about our position.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Cincinnati Reds second baseman Brandon Phillips left Sundays game against Toronto in the middle of the fifth inning. No reason for his leaving the game was immediately announced. After going 0 for 2, Phillips was pinch-hit for by Ramon Santiago in the bottom of the fifth inning.dddddddddddd Santiago struck out looking to end the inning, and stayed in the game at second base. Phillips is in his ninth season with Cincinnati and has 699 RBIs with the Reds. He is trying to become the 12th player in franchise history to reach 700. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

21 maja 2018, 03:57
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
SILVERSTONE, England -- Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg won an explosive British Grand Prix on Sunday, after four drivers including early race leader Lewis Hamilton were hit by dramatic tire blowouts and three-time champion Sebastian Vettel retired while leading with 10 laps remaining due to mechanical problems. With Vettels Red Bull teammate Mark Webber closing fast, Rosberg managed to win his second race of the year and third of his career by 0.7 seconds in a nail-biting finish - though he then had to survive a stewards inquiry. Ferraris Fernando Alonso, who started ninth, made a late charge up the grid and got past Lotus driver Kimi Raikkonen with two laps remaining to claim third. Hamilton also recovered to finish fourth, after his blown tire sent him to the back of the grid in the eighth lap. Soon after celebrating, Rosberg risked seeing his victory slip away when he was referred to the stewards for not slowing down for yellow flags in turns 3 and 5. The stewards ruled that Rosberg "did not make a significant reduction in speed" but would only receive a reprimand, or warning. After three reprimands during a season, drivers are given a 10-place grid penalty. This was Rosbergs first. "Fantastic, its very special," said Rosberg, who also won in Monaco and in China last year. "Our team has done such a fantastic job. We have such momentum at the moment, progressing all the time." Hamilton seemed poised to win his first British Grand Prix since 2008 after getting a great start and extending his lead over three-time world champion Vettel. But on the eighth lap, the 2008 champions left rear tire exploded and he was forced to limp into the pits. Two laps later, Ferraris Felipe Massa lost his left rear tire and spun out. Then, Toro Rossos Jean-Eric Vergne also lost his rear tire on the 15th, with the rubber exploding across the track. That brought out the safety car until lap 22 and sparked renewed concerns about the reliability of Pirelli tires which has been a running theme all season. It also prompted drivers to later warn of the dangers of exploding tires - which affected McLaren driver Sergio Perez on both Saturday and Sunday. Alonso admitted he was "scared" after being sprayed with debris from Perezs tire and Rosberg called for action to prevent a similar situation in Germany next weekend. "Well, we shouldnt get into that situation," Rosberg said. "We need to do what needs to be done to sort it out and make the tires last." The FIA has ordered tire supplier Pirelli to attend a meeting on the issue on Wednesday in Germany. Pirelli said it was investigating the matter, but ruled out a new bonding process for the tires that was introduced ahead of the British Grand Prix being to blame. The company said "there may be some aspect of the circuit" that contributed to the problem. "There have obviously been some issues with rear-left tire failures which we have not seen before," Pirellis Motorsport Director Paul Hembery said. "We are taking the situation very seriously and we are currently investigating all tires to determine the cause as soon as possible, ahead of the next Grand Prix in Germany." Hamilton was still clearly angry after the race. "The safety is the biggest issue, its unacceptable," Hamilton told the BBC. "Four blowouts is unacceptable. Its only when someone gets hurt that someone will be doing something about it. I think its a waste of time talking to the FIA, and if they dont do anything that says a lot about them." TV pictures of Turn 4 on the Silverstone circuit, where some of the incidents took place, indicated the sidewall of the tires could have been punctured by a sharp part of the kerb. After the restart, Vettel extended his lead over Rosberg and appeared set for a fourth win which would have extended his lead in the drivers championship. But on the 42nd lap, Vettels car came to a stop after his fifth gear broke and Rosberg took the lead. That brought out the safety car for a second time for three laps. When it went off with seven laps to go, it triggered a frenzied dash to the finish. Alonso was among the most aggressive, passing McLarens Jenson Button, Force Indias Adrian Sutil and eventually Raikkonen for third. Webber also charged past Raikkonen into second with four laps remaining. Raikkonen later said his tires were too worn for him to fend off the challenges of Webber and Alonso. Webber -- who announced Thursday he was retiring from the sport at the end of the year -- just missed out on his third win at Silverstone in four years and a fairytale ending to the weekend. "I made the most of those safety cars -- and today the strategy was one of the best weve done," said Webber, who dropped down to 15th at the start after getting off the grid slowly and then being nudged off the track by Lotus driver Romain Grosjean. "I think it worked very, very well. I worked hard to manipulate the pace when I had to and then it was Nico and I left at the end," he said. "It would have been nice to have had a few more laps, but thats how it was today. It was nearly a really special day, but it was still a nice day." Red Bull team principal Christian Horner said he was happy to come away with some points, considering the kind of race his team had. "Obviously to get within 12 laps of winning the race and have a retirement due to a transmission issue is pretty painful, particularly at this venue, but Sebastian had done everything right today and it was a great shame," he said. "For Mark, after a difficult start and being hit at the first corner, he made a great recovery ... and came pretty close to claiming the victory, but nonetheless second place was a great performance from him on a big weekend for the team." Hamilton also benefited from the safety car going out twice, rising from last on the grid to ninth by lap 45 and then got past Sutil for fourth with a lap remaining. "There are massive positives to take out the team this weekend," Hamilton said. "Nico won and we got some good points and we are second in the constructors championship. Im grateful the car was strong I was able to come through the field and the right things happened. It was bad luck when the tire goes and you are in the lead. I was grateful that I had achieved things that helped me along the way." The wild finish leaves the championship wide open. Despite his late exit, Vettel remains the leader in the drivers championship with 132 points. His lead, though, is down to 21 points over Alonso on 111 with 11 races remaining. Raikkonen is third with 98 and Hamilton fourth with 89, some 43 points behind Vettel. The next race is the German Grand Prix on July 7. Leandro Paredes Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Alessandro Florenzi Jersey . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. http://www.asromafcstore.com/francesco- ... ma-jersey/. But Josh Bailey scored the shootout winner to lead the Islanders to a 3-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens in a battle of the Eastern Conferences two worst teams. Diego Perotti Jersey . Lack replaced an injured Roberto Luongo late in the first period then watched defenceman Chris Tanev score the winning goal midway through the third as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Jets 2-1 in a tight NHL game. Patrik Schick Jersey .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks take aim at their longest winning streak of the season on Sunday when they host the Calgary Flames in a battle at the United Center.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Kings are hoping to go on a roll. A recent comeback victory and a lengthy homestand could help the defending Stanley Cup champions turn around what has thus far been an inconsistent season. But first the Kings will have to contend with the Nashville Predators when they kick off a seven-game stay at the Staples Center on Saturday afternoon. Los Angeles won its second Cup in three years last spring, but the club has been up-and-down so far in 2014-15. The Kings are 19-12-8 on the season and they are only doing that well thanks to a 14-4-2 record on home ice. All told, L.A. will play eight of its 11 games in January at home. Darryl Sutters squad was able to halt a five-game road losing streak the last time out, but needed to mount a late comeback in Vancouver to do so. The Kings posted a 3-2 win over the Canucks on Thursday by notching a pair of goals in the final 2:07 of regulation. Justin Williams tied the score at 2-2 with a power-play tally at the 17:53 mark of the third and Jarret Stoll provided the game-winner just 53 seconds later. Stoll scored with 1:14 remaining, beating Ryan Miller with a slap shot from the left circle. We battled, I thought we deserved this game, I thought we deserved to win it, Stoll said. Jonathan Quick faced just 16 shots in net for the Kings, who won for only the fourth time in their last 10 (4-3-3). Quick will likely get the start today although he is just 2-6-2 with a 2.76 goals against average in his career against Nashville.dddddddddddd The Predators enter todays showdown as one of the top teams in the Western Conference, sitting second place in the Central Division with 51 points. That puts them one point behind Chicago for first place in the division. Nashville also is five points ahead of the reigning Cup champions despite the fact that L.A. has played three more games than the Preds. Nashville boasts a 5-1-1 record over its last six games and is coming off Tuesdays 3-2 win over the visiting St. Louis Blues. Shea Weber scored twice, including the deciding goal midway through the third period, as Peter Laviolettes club skated away with the close regulation win over a division rival. Gabriel Bourque added a goal and one assist for the Predators, who retained their perfect record (12-0-0) following a loss. The guys dont get riled too much, Weber said. We came back right away. Pekka Rinne came up with 26 stops for the hosts. With Nashville also playing tomorrow night in Anaheim, Rinne could get a rare break from backup Carter Hutton this weekend. Rinne is 8-6-1 with a 2.72 GAA in 15 career games against L.A. and 10-3-4 with a 2.17 GAA in 17 tilts versus the Ducks. Nashville recorded a 4-3 shootout win at home against the Kings on Nov. 25, giving the Preds wins in three straight and five of the last seven meetings in this series. L.A. has lost two of its last three at home against the Predators. The Preds are 10-7-2 as the away team this season. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

21 maja 2018, 04:01
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Hallandale Beach, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Local stakes winner Bluegrass Singer is most likely to start in Saturdays $400,000 Holy Bull Stakes over the days $150,000 Hutcheson Stakes at Gulfstream Park. The 1 1/16-mile Holy Bull offers points as part of the Kentucky Derby qualifying system unlike the seven-furlong Hutcheson, both important prep races, however, for 3-year-olds leading to the Florida Derby on March 28. Im leaning toward the Holy Bull, Bluegrass Singers trainer Marcus Vitali said. Im trying to get some points together, and thats kind of my decision. (jockey Javier Castellano) Javiers got the assignment, and those two got along really good last time. I just think weve got to take our chances, hope for the best and shoot for the sky. Bluegrass Singer, owned by Cross Sabres Farm, has drawn post 4 for the 10- horse Holy Bull and the far outside post for the eight-horse Hutcheson. Jockey Rafael Hernandez is listed for the Hutcheson. Bluegrass Singer, with Castellano riding, led most of the way in winning the Mucho Macho Man Stakes at Gulfstream on Jan. 3. I brought him back into the race easy off the last race, being just three weeks between races. I figured hes run so many times and hes the kind of horse that keeps himself fit anyway, Vitali said. It can be kind of a tricky situation when youre pointing for two races. Youve got to train them a little different for either race. I just did my best and the horse responded to everything perfect. Hes coming into the race excellent. Bluegrass Singer has won three of seven starts for $119,835. The 2-1 morning line favorite for the Holy Bull is Upstart, owned by Ralph M. Evans and trained by Richard Violette. The colt will be ridden by Jose Ortiz from post 8 in his 2015 debut. Hes filled out. He was a little big leggy as a 2-year-old. I dont think hes gotten any taller, but theres a little more muscle to him; hes a little bit squarer. He looks more like an older horse than a baby now, Violette said. Hes pretty sharp and confident, without being mean. He has a really nice eye. Hes pretty correct. Hes a pretty clever horse. Upstart was first or second in his first three starts before getting third in the Breeders Cup Juvenile. Ortiz has been in the saddle all four times as the colt has banked $463,800. He ran a really good second and was kind of up against it in the Champagne. He confirmed his quality and he just got nailed for second in the Breeders Cup despite not having a whole lot in his favor. Hes underlining that hes a significantly good horse, Violette said. Certainly, he belongs in the elite of the 3-year-olds this year, as long as he proves it. Hes more than just a nice New York-bred; hes a nice horse. Also making his 3-year-old debut Saturday will be 5-2 second pick Frosted, trained by Kiaran McLaughlin for Godolphin Racing. The gray colt will again be ridden by Irad Ortiz Jr. from the inside post. Hes been training great. Hes doing great, said McLaughlin. Frosted was second his first two starts before winning at Aqueduct on Oct. 30. On Nov. 29 he was second, beaten a half-length, to Leave the Light On in the Remsen at Aqueduct. He ran huge. He had the 13 hole, the track was a conveyor belt, and he was unlucky to lose. Hes a very nice horse, said McLaughlin. Frosted has earned $150,600. Here is the field for the Holy Bull in post position order: Frosted, Irad Ortiz Jr.; Keen Ice, Edgard Zayas; High Noon Rider, Joel Rosario; Bluegrass Singer, Javier Castellano; Juan and Bina, Jose Lezcano; First Down, Rajiv Maragh; Frammento, Luis Saez; Upstart, Jose Ortiz; Dom the Bomb, Rafael Hernandez and Decision Day, John Velazquez. The Holy Bull has an approximate post time of 4:34 p.m. ET. Phil Dawson Jersey . Carling Bassett-Seguso was a world No. 8 almost 30 years ago. Currently 13th, Bouchard is assured of equalling that when the next rankings are released Monday. Justin Bethel Jersey . Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/Y ... ls-Jersey/. The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second. Pat Tillman Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days. Troy Niklas Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value.VAUGHAN, Ont. -- Its been a roller-coaster summer for Canadian basketball star Andrew Wiggins, from that momentous night in June that had him bound for Cleveland as the No. 1 draft pick, to last weeks reports that Wiggins was on the move. On Monday, the 19-year-old was just happy to be shooting hoops at his old elementary school, deftly dancing around questions about his future. Hell be playing basketball somewhere this season, and he insists thats all that matters. "I dont worry about anything out of my control, I just know Ill be playing basketball in September," he said. The basketball world has been abuzz about Wiggins and whose jersey hell be wearing come October. Numerous reports last week have Wiggins, fellow Canadian Anthony Bennett and a first-round pick headed to Minnesota for all-star forward Kevin Love. The deal cant be consummated until Aug. 23, when Wiggins is eligible to be traded. The Vaughan, Ont., native was at Glen Shields Public School to shoot a commercial for BioSteel, the Canadian sports drink company hes signed an endorsement deal with. A couple dozen journalists, including some 10 television cameras, turned up to talk to the most-hyped player in Canadian history. But Wiggins, speaking publicly for the first time since the reported trade was agreed to, had little to say about what his rookie NBA season might hold. After Wiggins attended Jayhawks coach Bill Selfs basketball camp Sunday, Self said Wiggins told him hed welcome the trade to Minnesota, where he could be the face of the franchise, rather than playing in the shadow of LeBron. "Even though in a weird way everybody would love the opportunity to play with LeBron because youre guaranteed winning, for the longevity of his career, he needs to develop that mindset to be the guy, for him to be great, and I think being Minnesota will help him do that," Self said. When asked about Selfs comments, Wiggins would only say: "Anywhere, any team. I can play anywhere." He was similarly brief in response to all answers about his NBA future. When asked whether he wants to be his teams star player he said: "Whatever happens is out of my control, Im not worrying about it right now, Im just here having fun." When asked about his thoughts on a future with the Toronto Raptors: "The hometown love will always be there, no matter what, I try to do good for the city, the city tries to do good for me." When someone pressed the issue, asking again if hed like to play for Toronto: "Um. . . I dont know. Only God knows. Thats tooo far ahead.dddddddddddd" On where he sees himself in the next five or 10 years: "Whatever God wants. God has a plan for me." The six-foot-eight Wiggins said hes tried to avoid the buzz going on around him, spending time with his family and enjoying the summer. He drowns out the noise by "listening to music, listening to my family." He insisted hes had no trouble concentrating, saying: "Basketball is the love of my life, no matter what happens, Im always concentrating on basketball." The six-foot-eight forward, who starred in his one season at Kansas, did admit life has changed a lot since the June 26 draft in Brooklyn, N.Y. "More eyes on me. More criticizing, stuff like that," he said. "But going to Kansas University, that kind of prepared me for moments like this, because Kansas, they treat the basketball players like rock stars, so it kind of prepared me for this transition." When asked if hell play with a chip on his shoulder, Wiggins said "I think every player, every competitor should play with a chip on their shoulder, no matter what, everyone has something to prove." Including him? "Im a competitor, so, yeah." Wiggins spent the day shooting a commercial with a group of young kids. They fed him alley-oops that he dunked with ease on the hoop that he knows so well. There were plenty of laughs and high-fives. "When I was playing basketball with the kids, I forgot it was a (commercial) shoot, I was just having fun with the kids playing basketball because it just brought back all these memories," Wiggins said. His face lit up when asked about the chance to return to his roots. "It means a lot, coming back to my old stomping grounds, this is where it all started," Wiggins said. "Growing up as a little kid, I was here every day after school, even coming before school, just playing basketball here with my friends. Its just good being back. "It just brings it all back, this is where it started, you can never forget where you came from. If it wasnt for this school right here, I dont know where Id be," Wiggins added. "Growing up as a kid, even the teachers here changed my life, really." While he was loving being back home, Wiggins wouldnt bite when asked about the upcoming mayoral vote in Toronto. When asked who hed vote for in the election that includes controversial candidate Rob Ford, who recently returned to work following a stint in rehab, Wiggins answered, with an awkward chuckle: "Not too sure." NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

21 maja 2018, 04:03
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
CLEVELAND - Browns Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown has cancelled a speaking engagement with NFL rookies because of an illness. Brown had been scheduled to conduct a history lesson for AFC rookies on Wednesday at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton. However, the 77-year-old Brown said in a statement that he is extremely tired from extensive travelling and needs rest. Brown said he was sorry he will miss the event, which is part of the NFLs Rookie Symposium. Fellow Hall of Famer Mike Haynes will replace Brown. The NFCs rookies will visit the hall on Saturday and will get a lesson from Bears great Richard Dent. Brown was recently hired as a special adviser by the Browns, reconnecting with the team after several years. Prince Amukamara Jersey . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden. Sam Acho Jersey .5 million. University officials released the term sheet signed by Harsin Wednesday, the day the former Broncos walk-on player and Boise native was named the successor to Chris Petersen, who left for Washington last week. http://www.bearsauthenticproshop.com/Yo ... Jersey/.ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Christian Jones Jersey .Y. - Alex Smith and the Kansas City Chiefs didnt flinch in the face of adversity. Mark Sanchez Jersey . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent. MELBOURNE, Australia -- Australian Jason Day shot a 5-under 66 Saturday to take a one-stroke lead into the final round of the World Cup at Royal Melbourne. Day had a three-round total of 9-under 204 playing in his first tournament since finding out eight relatives, including his grandmother, died in Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines on Nov. 9. The wind picked up Saturday, taking away any advantage some morning rain did to slow down the slick greens. "You just have to have some patience," Day said. "I like playing difficult golf courses, thats what I do better at." Second-round leader Thomas Bjorn of Denmark shot 71 and was in second place, while American Matt Kuchar had 68 and was in third, three behind. "I felt like I was in control, as sharp as I would have liked to be," Kuchar said. "I did miss out on a couple of good opportunities, but I also made a handful and got up and down from some pretty ugly places." Stuart Manley of Wales had an incredible up-and-down day, following a hole-in-one on the third with an 11 on the fourth. But he recovered with an eagle and birdie on the back nine to finish with a 72 and tied for eighth. "The highest high to the lowest low," said Manley, who patted the roof of a car on the tee after the shot, thinking he had won it, but the car is only available for a hole-in-one during Sundays final round.dddddddddddd. Australia leads the World Cup team standings at 11 under, one ahead of the U.S team of Kuchar and Kevin Streelman. Italys Francesco Molinari moved up the leaderboard with a 66 and was fourth, while Streelman had a 74 and is in fifth place, five strokes out of the lead. Molinari won the World Cup with his brother Edoardo in 2009. "It was obviously a very good day," Molinari said of Saturdays round. "I seemed to play better on the front nine for some reason and then it was a bit of a battle really coming back in. I dropped a shot on 16 and holed a few nice putts for par." Masters champion Adam Scott also was tied for eighth after a 68. After an opening 75 that included an 11 on one hole, the Australian has slowly moved up the leaderboard as he attempts to win his third straight tournament. But Scott said the Royal Melbourne greens are wearing him down. He won last weeks Australian Masters at Royal Melbourne after winning the Australian PGA the week before and will try to win the Australian Open next week at Royal Sydney to capture the so-called Triple Crown. "Ive hit so many putts from 50 and 60 feet in the last two weeks, its hard to make them all the time," Scott said. "Its hard to even just two-putt them around here because youre fearful of knocking it seven or eight feet by all the time." NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

21 maja 2018, 04:16
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
CHICAGO -- The Chicago Bulls say Derrick Rose is day to day with a sore right hamstring. Rose winced after he drove down the lane for a twisting layup with 3:39 left during Chicagos 96-81 victory over Cleveland on Monday night. He remained in the game for a short time before coach Tom Thibodeau called for a timeout to put in Kirk Hinrich. Rose called it a minor sprain after the game, and the 2011 NBA MVP thought he would be able to play Friday night at Toronto. The Bulls issued a one-line update for Rose on Tuesday, just saying he was day to day and calling it a sore hamstring. The Bulls are scheduled to practice on Wednesday morning. Viktor Arvidsson Jersey . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Calle Jarnkrok Jersey . Dillon Brooks scored 26 points on 9-17 shooting for Canada while pulling down six rebounds and picking up six steals. Teammate Chris Egi had 20 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks. http://www.officialpredatorsproshop.com ... as-Jersey/. A night later, he was back to help lead a rout of the Detroit Pistons. John Wall had 20 points and 11 assists, and Beal scored 10 of his 15 points during the second quarter as Washington pulled away for a 106-82 victory on Saturday. Ryan Ellis Jersey .com) - Former New York Mets general manager Omar Minaya is joining the Major League Baseball Players Association staff as a senior advisor to executive director Tony Clark. Colin Wilson Jersey . With the results, North America claimed 2.5 of the three available points, opening up a 17.5-12.5 lead in the overall standings. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the Continental Cup.International Olympic Committee [IOC] president Thomas Bach has suggested entire federations could be banned from the 2016 Olympic Games as the fight against doping is escalated. The IOC announced on Tuesday it had discovered 31 positive tests after 454 samples collected at the 2008 Beijing Olympics were re-tested, while the World Anti-Doping Agency [WADA] put its investigations manager Mathieu Holz in charge of an urgent probe into allegations of state-run doping among Russian athletes at the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics.Bach responded with an editorial carried by both the Daily Telegraph and USA Today stating that the IOC would apply a zero tolerance policy not only with regard to individual athletes, but to all their entourage within its reach. He added: This action could range from lifelong Olympic bans for any implicated person, to tough financial sanctions, to acceptance of suspension or exclusion of entire national federations like the already existing one for the Russian Athletics Federation by the International Association of Athletics Federations. Thirty one athletes could be banned from this years Olympic Games in Rio after banned substances were found in their past samples Bach added that under such a scenario, athletes from affected nations may be required to prove their innocence rather than vice-versa.We would have to consider, whether in such contaminated federations, the presumption of innocence for athletes could still be applied, whether the burden of proof could be reversed, he wrote.This could mean that concerned athletess would have to demonstrate that their international and independently proven test record is compliant with the rules of their international federation and the World Anti-Doping Code, providing a level playing field with their fellow competitors.dddddddddddd.Holz, a former major of the French Gendarmerie and Interpol agent, will be in charge of WADAs scrutiny of the claims made in the New York Post and CBS show 60 Minutes. IAAF president Lord Coe has underlined the importance of regaining the trust of clean athletes Hosts Russia topped the Sochi medal table with 33 medals, 13 of them gold, but a New York Times report last week claimed performance-enhancing drug use was widespread, state sanctioned, and covered up.Bach said that if proved true, those involved would be guilty of an unprecedented level of criminality. Russias sports ministry said on Wednesday that it was ready to co-operate fully with the WADA in its investigation into allegations of organised doping at the 2014 Sochi Winter Games.We are willing to fully co-operate with WADA in their investigation, the ministry said.The IOCs executive board also announced on Tuesday that the results of 250 more re-tests from London 2012 would come in the next week, with further retesting of medallists from 2008 and 2012 planned too. Also See: Rio ban threat to 31 athletes Russia official says sorry Russians frustrate UKAD IOC calls for investigation NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

21 maja 2018, 04:18
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Alex Gordon hit a three-run homer and matched a career high with four RBIs, leading the Kansas City Royals to a 7-3 rout of the Tampa Bay Rays in their series finale Wednesday. Nori Aoki, Johnny Giavotella and Billy Butler also drove in runs for the Royals, who have struggled to find offence all season. They had only scored more than four runs once in their first seven games, and lost 1-0 to Tampa Bay the previous night. Jeremy Guthrie (2-0) recovered from a sloppy start to hold the Rays to four hits over seven innings. The only run he allowed came on Desmond Jennings homer in the fourth. The Royals broke the game open with a five-run fifth off Jake Odorizzi (1-1), who was part of the blockbuster trade in 2012 that brought James Shields from Tampa Bay to Kansas City. The Royals went ahead on Butlers RBI groundout and Gordons run-scoring single in the fourth inning. Lorenzo Cain singled off Odorizzi to lead off the fifth, Aoki followed two batters later with a triple to right, and the flood gates were open. Giavotella, recalled from Triple-A Omaha to replace injured second baseman Omar Infante, hit a sacrifice fly to make it 4-1. Hosmer and Butler followed with back-to-back singles, and Gordon popped a pitch to right-centre that hung up long enough in the wind to land over the fence. It was a rough way for Odorizzi to return to Kauffman Stadium, where he made his big league debut with the Royals in 2012. He allowed all seven runs on 10 hits and a walk in five innings. The Royals squandered a scoring chance with runners on first and second and one out in the second inning when Mike Moustakas struck out and Gordon was thrown out heading to third. Royals manager Ned Yost trundled onto the field and challenged the call. After a review of 2 minutes, 10 seconds, the ruling made by third base umpire Quinn Wolcott was upheld. It hardly mattered the way the Royals were swinging -- and the way Guthrie was pitching. The right-hander, who turned 35 on Tuesday, was coming off a rough start against the White Sox. But Guthrie navigated trouble in each of the first three innings, leaving five Rays on base, and then retired his final 12 batters to hand the lead to his bullpen. Kelvin Herrera gave up two runs in the ninth for Kansas City. Notes: The Royals activated RHP Louis Coleman (bruised finger) from the DL and optioned RHP Aaron Brooks and LHP Donnie Joseph to Omaha prior to the game. ... Rays 3B Evan Longoria reached base three times. ... The Rays visit Cincinnati for a three-game set this weekend. Theyve never won at Great American Ball Park. ... Kansas City plays 13 of its next 16 on the road beginning Friday night in Minnesota. Eddie Jackson Jersey .com) - The San Antonio Spurs will try to even their series with the Dallas Mavericks Monday night when the two teams collide at American Airlines Arena for Game 4. Brian Urlacher Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks will try to win two straight games for the first time since mid-January on Monday night as they play host to the struggling New York Islanders. http://www.bearsauthenticproshop.com/Yo ... rs-Jersey/. Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. Mitchell Trubisky Jersey . This game was inside. Adrian Peterson was missing. The stage was set for another step toward the playoffs. Pernell McPhee Jersey . I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie.TORONTO -- James Hinchcliffe didnt know how terrible he has been in his hometown race. He was aware his history in Toronto wasnt great -- last year in particular was embarrassing for him -- but he was surprised that four years into his IndyCar career the best he has finished at the Honda Indy Toronto is eighth. "Is that the best Ive done is eighth? I knew it was bad, I didnt realize it was that bad," said Hinchcliffe on Thursday. "Hows it feel? Yeah with those stats great. I mean who wouldnt be excited?" Hinchcliffe is quick to point out how excited he is to return to the track he credits with getting him involved in racing. But all the love the Oakville, Ont., native shows the 85-lap, 2.81-kilometre street course at Exhibition Place hasnt been reciprocated with checkered flags. The 27-year-old Andretti Autosport driver could use some love. His season entering the doubleheader this weekend has been plagued by disappointing results, mechanical issues, collisions and even a concussion after being hit by debris at the Grand Prix of Indianapolis. Hinchcliffe hasnt lacked for speed. Hes started second in 5-of-12 races so far, but hasnt finished on the podium. Hes been close -- he might have won a race in Houston if he hadnt pitted late and got stuck behind yellow flags -- but with six races left Hinchcliffe is starting to wonder what else might happen before the season ends in August. "Running for a podium in Indy GP and somebody smoked me in the head with a piece of a wing. I mean, like why does that happen? Who does that happen to? Its just been one of those years," said Hinchcliffe. "It is frustrating certainly because I dont think the results match the effort in the job that the whole team is doing. But at the end of the day were sleeping well at night because were I think executing very well and its just really been a function of wrong place, wrong time a lot of the time this year." Hinchcliffes bad luck appeared to be on the verge of ending when he returned from the concussion to qualify seccond for the Indianapolis 500.dddddddddddd But even that hope ended when he collided with Ed Carpenter. Barring a miracle run -- hes 11th overall in the points race -- Hinchcliffe can be forgiven for being reduced to sarcasm when asked how he can salvage the season. "Well I figure, Ill win both of these ones. And then in Ohio. And then Milwaukee, Sonoma and Fontana and I call the year a success," he said. "Really no reason to aim for anything less than that at this point because were pretty far out of it. "Like I said, were just bummed that we havent had the results that we feel we deserve for the effort weve been putting forward. I really want to get a couple of strong results in there for the guys, and for myself or (sponsor) United Fiber And Data, for everybody because I genuinely think that these guys deserve it." By default Hinchcliffe is Canadas only hope to win the Honda Indy Toronto after Alex Tagliani of Lachenaie, Que., departed IndyCar in the off-season. Torontos Paul Tracy was the last Canadian to win the event in 2003. Hinchcliffe finished third at Exhibition Place in his first season in the Indy Lights developmental series. But the IndyCar event has only become progressively worse for him, culminating in the second race last year when a stuck throttle kept him from starting on the grid and ended in a last-place finish among cars still on the track. This year he has predictably low expectations. "I just assume its going to go poorly. Its not really a superstition as much as it is a statistical thing," he said before recalling a collision with Tracy in 2011 and an engine failure that knocked him out of contention in 2012. "Ive had it all here. Maybe now finally theres nothing left to happen. I mean (I) literally didnt even make the start of the race last year. It cant get any worse than that." Hinchcliffe knocked on the table in front of him just in case. "My engineer would kill me for saying that because now Ill get hit by a meteor or something." NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

21 maja 2018, 04:19
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
MALABO, Equatorial Guinea - Ibrahima Traore scored an equalizer late in the first half to give Guinea a 1-1 draw with Cameroon at the African Cup of Nations on Saturday.The draw gives all four teams two points in Group D after two matches. In the earlier game at Malabo Stadium, the Ivory Coast and Mali drew 1-1.Traore scored in the 42nd minute, collecting a pass in the area and then turning and shooting past Cameroon goalkeeper Fabrice Ondoa.Benjamin Moukandjo gave Cameroon the lead in the 13th direct from a corner kick.In the last set of group matches, Cameroon will play Ivory Coast in Malabo, while Guinea faces Mali in Mongomo.Because every match has been 1-1, there is a possibility that advancement could come down to the drawing of lots. Martellus Bennett Jersey . Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. Lance Kendricks Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN Mobile TV at 9pm et/6pm pt. Jonathan Huberdeau and Quinton Howden are expected to make their debuts for Team Canada. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/E ... rs-Jersey/. The Oilers jumped into the free agent market early by signing defencemen Keith Aulie (six-foot-six, 228 pounds) and Mark Fayne (6-3, 210 pounds) and left-winger Benoit Pouliot (6-3, 197-pounds). Two days earlier MacTavish traded lightweight forward Sam Gagner to Tampa Bay for 6-3, 203-pound right winger Ted Purcell. Kevin King Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN starting at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Toronto won at Denver and Utah, but lost in Portland and Sacramento. The Kings loss was the most recent game for the Raptors. Vince Biegel Jersey .The 24-year-old quarterback spent four seasons at Northern Illinois and in 2013 was a finalist for the Heisman, which is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in U.Sale Sharks Director of Rugby Steve Diamond is targeting a top-four finish in the Aviva Premiership next season. The club has ambitious new owners led by Simon Orange - brother of ex-Take That star Jason, and Sale have appointed former British & Irish Lions prop Fran Cotton, himself a renowned businessman, as chairman.The owners are planning significant investment in the Sharks infrastructure and playing squad as they try to establish themselves as a north-west union powerhouse. Sale finished sixth in the Premiership last season, and Diamond is aiming higher in 2016-17. Fran Cotton has been appointed the new chairman of Sale Sharks and promised the club will become a strong northern club based on northern talent. Our ambiitions is to hit the top four, he told Sky Sports News HQ.dddddddddddd We have been consistent, sixth, seventh and fifth.With the playing squad we have got and the impetus the new owners will bring its going to be fantastic - so top four is where we are going to be heading.Its exciting times. I can be described as being the mortar between the bricks, pulling a lot of things together over the last 12 months - culminating in Fran Cotton agreeing to b echairman.We understand how to run a business between us and hopefully that can translate onto the field. Fran Cotton (R) alongside Graham Price (L), Peter Wheeler (C) on the 1977 Lions tour in New Zealand Cotton, a former England captain in the 1970s, built a clothing empire after quitting the game and was Englands Team Manager in the 1990s.Its Frans experience, his knowledge, said Diamond. But he is also a forward-thinker in the game. Twenty years ago he was making suggestions on how the game should be run the way it is now.He has got a great rugby brain and is a fantastic businessman to boot.Hes always been a bit of a guardian angel for me. Ive always had the ability to go have a cup of tea with him, a pint, a glass of wine, to throw things off him and he has always led me in the right direction. To work with him closely is even better. Also See: Premiership home Premiership table Fixtures and results Rugby Union on Sky NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

21 maja 2018, 04:20
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
SOCHI, Russia -- Charle Cournoyer has won bronze in the mens 500-metre short-track speedskating race. The Boucherville, Que., native finished behind gold-medal winner Victor An of Russia and Chinas Dajing Wu. Cournoyer advanced to the finals with second-place results in the quarter-finals and semifinals. He was assured of a medal when Chinas Wenhao Liang fell during the four-skater final. The 22-year-old, who was making his Olympic debut, hadnt finished better than sixth during the current World Cup season. Cournoyer was the only Canadian in the final after Olivier Jean of Lachenaie, Que., was fourth in his quarter-final race to finish 13th overall. Charles Hamelin of Saint-Julie, Que., was the defending champion but failed to advance out of the heats. The medal will be a relief to a short-track team that has just two medals in a disappointing overall performance at the Winter Games. Brandon Knight Jersey . They were expecting him there all along. The Pacers announced Friday night that George has been cleared "to return to normal basketball activity," a decision made three days after he was concussed in Game 2 of the Indiana-Miami series. Shaquille ONeal Jersey .com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center. http://www.sunsofficialshop.us/devin-bo ... ns-jersey/. "He started putting me on the ice to strengthen them at the suggestion from a doctor," he said. Weight said it wasnt a pretty sight at the rink in St. Clair Shores, Mich. "I looked like Forrest Gump," he joked. Jason Kidd Jersey . The Giants chances of winning the division were dealt a serious blow by the three-game sweep at the hands of the lowly Padres. The Giants open a three-game series at Dodger Stadium on Monday night. San Francisco is still in good shape to clinch a wild-card berth, although it dropped into a tie with Pittsburgh in the race for the top spot. Marquese Chriss Jersey . After deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the league would consider pulling out of Sochi if something "significant" happens before players arrive, those set to participate are trying not to worry about that scenario.Daley Blind and Juan Mata may be surplus to requirements for Jose Mourinho but the duo are sure to attract plenty of suitors. Sky Sports News HQ understands Mourinho is willing to accept suitable bids for the two players shortly after taking charge at Manchester United, with neither player fitting his physical profile for their respective positions.Sky Bet have wasted little time in pricing up where the duo will head next with some of Europes top sides expected to be alerted by their availability. Heres a look at their possible next clubs...Daley Blinds next club odds Blind has spent the majority of his season paired with Chris Smalling at centre-back Ajax (11/8 with Sky Bet)Blinds versatility is sure to appeal to plenty of clubs but a return to his first club Ajax is deemed most likely. The 26-year-old played over 100 times for the Dutch giants, winning the Eredivisie four times and being named Dutch Footballer of the Year in his final season before being sold to United.If appreciation of his talents and domestic silverware are his main desires then a return to the Amsterdam ArenA looks the right fit. However, much is likely to depend on the budget handed to their new manager Peter Bosz, who was appointed after Frank de Boer decided to leave following a failure to capture a fifth successive league title.Southampton (6/1)If Blind is looking to remain in England but under the guidance of another Dutchman then St Marys is the perfect place. The question is where hed fit into the Saints side, with right-back being their area of greatest need as Ryan Bertrand has the left side pinned down and defensive midfielders are plentiful.However, with Europa League football added to next seasons schedule, Ronald Koeman will undoubtedly be looking to add some depth to his talented squad this summer and Blinds versatility and quality would certainly enhance their cause. Blind admitted he was disappointed when Louis van Gaal left Everton (8/1)The Toffees are certainly in need of some fresh faces, especially if John Stones departs. An appointment of fellow Dutchman De Boer is sure to see Evertons odds of landing Blind tumble, although betting on the next manager at Goodison Park remains wide open. Other optionsValencia are next in the line in Sky Bets market, with Celtic, Schalke, Sevilla and Borussia Monchengladbach also considered possible destinations for Blind to compete in the Europa League next season.Juan Matas next club odds Mata scored six times for United as they finished fifth Valencia (3/1)Once again, it is a return to a first club looking most likely with Mata establishing himself as one of Europes most sought-after talents during his spell at the Mestalla.dddddddddddd While the Spaniard would surely welcome the adulation back at Valencia after lacking appreciation during his last few seasons in England, it remains to be seen whether hed be willing to join a side absent from Europe after finishing 12th in La Liga. Pako Ayestaran is also unlikely to have sufficient budget to match Matas wages, let alone Uniteds demands, even though their top-paid player Alvaro Negredo looks set to leave this summer.Sevilla (5/1)The Europa League champions look a more suitable fit in terms of aspirations, having booked their place in Europes top-tier tournament at the expense of Liverpool. They also need to boost their ranks having finished seventh in La Liga, winning just once on the road, but have been more renowned for their exporting and development of talent than buying stars in recent years.Much is also likely to depend on a potential shake up in their management ranks, with highly rated technical director Monchi reportedly considering an approach from Manchester United, while manager Unai Emery is second favourite for the Everton job. Mata failed to fit into Jose Mourinhos Chelsea system Chelsea (6/1)Could Mata return to the club which discarded him under Mourinho? The 28-year-old certainly impressed before the Special One took the reins, claiming their 2012/13 Player of the Year award and making the PFA Team of the Season. However, current boss Antonio Conte is renowned for a high-pressing and direct style of play, which might well count against the Spanish playmaker once again.PSG (6/1)PSG could also comfortably match Matas financial demands and are probably the side United will be most keen to receive interest from given their willingness to spend big. The French giants are likely to be linked with almost every top name around the continent this summer as they look to strengthen their chances of winning Europes top prize and replace Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Other optionsTwo of Spains top sides follow in the betting with Atletico Madrid 8/1 and Barcelona 10s. The latter seems a more natural technical fit for Mata, although it remains to be seen where he would fit into their star-studded side. Arsenals (12/1) style would also suit but Arsene Wenger will surely have higher priorities than adding more creativity to his squad, while United would presumably prefer to sell abroad. Also See: Blind, Mata set for Utd exit Depay out to impress Mourinho NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

21 maja 2018, 04:21
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars current and future quarterbacks took the field together for the first time Tuesday for the teams first of 10 off-season practice sessions. Incumbent Chad Henne and rookie Blake Bortles took the majority of snaps in Tuesdays OTA, with Henne working strictly with the No. 1 unit, Bortles directing the second team. Bortles was the No. 3 overall selection in the 2014 draft, but Jaguars general manager Dave Caldwell said at that time Henne would continue as the starter. All but one member of the Jaguars 90-man roster participated in the voluntary practice. Veteran defensive end Chris Clemons was tending to personal family business, but coach Gus Bradley said he was hopeful Clemons would join the practices soon. Several other players were withheld from action due to previous injuries. Raphael Varane France Jersey . The Tinkoff-Saxo rider was still dealing with the right shin he broke in a crash which ended his Tour de France on Stage 10. He hoped to defy his doctors and race in the home Grand Tour he won in 2008 and 2012, but he says there have been complications in his recovery. Mathieu Valbuena France Jersey .com) - Maria Sharapova reached her 10th career grand slam final after beating Ekaterina Makarova in straight sets at the Australian Open on Thursday. http://www.soccerfranceproshop.com/c-15 ... ersey.aspx. The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees. Moussa Sissoko France Jersey . Its the second straight year he has decided not to play as he cuts back his schedule. Stricker was replaced in the field by Ryo Ishikawa of Japan. Anthony Martial France Jersey . The right-hander said he threw about 30 pitches in a routine bullpen session Sunday at Yankee Stadium, his final hurdle before starting Tuesday night at Tampa Bay.Richmond, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - Indiana State played in its first FCS playoff game since 1984 on Saturday. Maybe the Sycamores just needed some extra time to warm up. After surrendering the first 16 points to Eastern Kentucky, Indiana State scored the final 36 points for a 36-16 first-round victory over the Colonels. The Sycamores (8-5), one of a record-tying five playoffs teams from the Missouri Valley Football Conference, will visit eighth-seeded Chattanooga (9-3), the Southern Conference champion, for a second-round game next Saturday. Senior quarterback Mike Perish led Indiana States comeback win, completing 41- of-57 pass attempts for 407 yards and three touchdowns with two interceptions. Indiana State was nearly shut out in the first half, but Perish conneected with Robert Tonyan for a 4-yard touchdown pass with two seconds left, pulling the Sycamores within 16-7 at halftime.dddddddddddd They then ran off 24 points in the third quarter. Eric Heidorn kicked a 47-yard field goal, Perish fired touchdown passes to Kyani Harris (57 yards) and Gary Owens (38), and safety Mark Sewall returned an interception of EKUs Bennie Conney for a 48-yard touchdown. DyShawn Mobley scored on an 18-yard run and finished with 96 yards on 22 carries, and Andrew Lloyd kicked three field goals as the Colonels (9-4) from the Ohio Valley Conference built their 16-0 lead in the first half. The playoff win was Indiana States second in three seasons of playoff appearances. EKU fell to 16-19 all-time in 21 playoff appearances. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

21 maja 2018, 04:22
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Palm Beach Gardens, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Tain Lee fired a 7-under 65 on Thursday and he grabbed a 1-stroke lead after the opening round of the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament. Lee, who played the Fazio Course at PGA National, has played five Web.com Tour events over the last three years, but has made the cut in just one of those five. Play rotates over the Champion Course and the Fazio Course at PGA National for the six-round tournament. The Champion Course hosts the PGA Tours Honda Classic each spring. Kyle Scott and Rick Cochran share second place at minus-6, and they both played the Fazio Course on Thursday. Ted Purdy and Rob Oppenheim stand at minus-6. Purdy posted a 66 on the Champions Course and Oppenheim carded a 67 at the Fazio Course. Matt Fast opened with a 4-under 67 on the Champions Course. He was joined at minus-4 by Justin Peters, Dustin Bray, Seamus Power, Cory Renfrew and Jhared Hack, who all shot 68 on the Fazio Course. Lee started the day on the back nine and he tripped to a bogey at the 10th. After five pars in a row, he atoned for that mistake with a birdie on the par-3 16th. After a pair of pars, Lee put together a scorching front nine. He birdied the first, but gave that right back as he bogeyed the second. Lee ran off seven consecutive birdies from the third to close out his round and soar into the lead. I did not play well in my practice sessions early in the week and todays warm-up was horrible, admitted Lee, who won the Jack Nicklaus award as the Division III golfer of the year in 2010. Its clearly a marathon and not a sprint, as everyone keeps saying. Scott started with birdies at the first and sixth. After dropping a shot on the ninth, Scott jumped up the leaderboard with five straight birdies from the 10th. After a pair of pars, Scott moved to 7-under with a birdie on the 17th, but he closed with a bogey at the last to end one back. Cochran, who is the nephew of PGA and Champions Tour winner Russ Cochran, birdied the fourth to go with five pars in his first six holes. He faltered to a bogey on the par-3 seventh, but that was his only dropped shot of the day. The 28-year-old posted three birdies in a 4-hole span from the ninth to climb to minus-3. After he parred the 13th and 14th, Cochran also birdied three of the last four holes to gain a piece of second place. NOTES: Lee was a four-time All-American golfer at Claremont McKenna College and he won the Division III Individual title in 2010 ... Cochran missed the cut in his lone Web.com Tour start, while Scott has never played a single event on the PGA or Web.com Tour. Ryan Pulock Jersey . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Scott Mayfield Jersey . "Well over 50 (per cent)," coach Claude Noel said Tuesday after practice, where the Jets were looking at ways to cut down the scoring chances theyve been giving away. http://www.nhlislandershockeystore.com/ ... ersey/.com) - Devon Johnson ran for a school record 272 yards with four touchdowns and No. Josh Bailey Jersey . - Hitting was supposed to be the Pittsburgh Pirates weakness coming into the season yet they lead the major leagues in home runs through the first 16 games of the season. New York Islanders Jerseys . With the Rangers already leading 2-0, Carey Price was taken down early in the second period of New Yorks 7-2 pounding of the Canadiens in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference final on Saturday afternoon.The Toronto Blue Jays added a bat at the expense of an arm on Thursday. The team announced via Twitter that they have claimed outfielder Matt Tuiasosopo on waivers from the Arizona Diamondbacks. To make room on the 40-man roster, left-handed pitcher Luis Perez has been released. Tuiasosopo, 27, appeared in 81 games with the Detroit Tigers in 2013, hitting seven home runs and adding 330 runs batted-in.dddddddddddd He also posted an average of .244. The Diamondbacks signed him to a one-year contract earlier this month. Perez, 29, appeared in just six games with the Blue Jays in 2013, posting an 0-1 record with a 1.20 WHIP and a 5.40 earned-run average. He missed the majority of the season recovering from Tommy John surgery, returning to the Jays in September. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

21 maja 2018, 04:24
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 18 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna