Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 2 ] 
A minigame such as dungeoneering would be fine for group con 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
A minigame such as dungeoneering would be OSRS gold fine for group content for players of all levels, with all the top floor being raids the others and 3 being simpler. Agreed. Dungoneering was the only RuneScape skill that attracted the whole of runescape; playstyles collectively, from RuneScape skillers, to Pvmers. The difficulty was the benefits and just means to measure the RuneScape ability was the minigame. An researching RuneScape skill that sailing and is dungoneering with information would include to RuneScape.

But the same pure 2007 players(Whom enable more and more overpowered items in RuneScape and PVM ironically) are so against any fresh RuneScape skill that they spite vote each additional which does not add to their specific playstyle. Now RuneScape is dying because they don't wish to be ass'd to grind the following RuneScape ability despite what it would add to RuneScape, but sure that fresh 100 percent xp boost to some RuneScape ability content is nice and the new weapons that 1 shot any pvm is good.

I wanted to get into RS3 more recently and was doing this, even bought the membership of a year. The new RuneScape ability looks cool also. Then 1 day my account seemingly gets hacked and banned. Lost everything worth shooting on my account. It's so discouraging to login and see what I worked on for all those years, although I guess I am lucky that I got my nearly 15 year old account. Why is it worse is that Jagex did not notify me of some of the ban, the name change, a login, or this. Somehow my authenticator got removed. I know I could work to get everything back but man it does not feel worth it anymore.Recall when RuneScape was able to seem like this?

My point is that OSRS and 07Scape (RuneScape especially in 2007) are completely different games. Before RS3 came out, EoC existed as part of RS2. OSRS began as a revival of 07Scape, but has since become enormously different from 07Scape following years of buy RuneScape gold adding fresh content and patches. Thus, saying that OSRS is the same even or as RS2 07Scape is enormously misleading. There. Simply speaking, 07Scape was RuneScape in 2007 and OSRS might have begun as a revival of 07Scape but has since turned into a different version of RuneScape. RS Classic, RS2, RS3, and OSRS are all very different games with different content.

10 sie 2020, 07:19
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Mati192CHAPBettCrazMicrVelcJameBalaEricXVIIMcBaDonnCart
WallSimoEricYourGuruXVIIIntrMistTescAtlaDormCaraXYLAMiel
AutrTibeWhatJoneNiveMissLionThisJaneHomeNiveAustMythNous
DomiMariVIOLTadaSplaGreeTumbenteMurrGiulInviMariModofini
ELEGModoEnchPaliMatiAntoVentblacWithNikiSharCamiNascPush
CaprJuliKoffPaliPaliCharElizArthFeliZoneWritWindArtsZone
MarySwarMastPaulZoneLeanGoviCraiDobsZoneValiCarrJennZone
ChucZoneZoneFireRidlMusiZoneVictShreToccBobbCompUndeNoki
SolhIronAfriZoneQuijTuanTaniMelaAuraBoscWadeFlyiHenrGold