Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Ask the Doctor: First aid kits, melatonin, caffeine headache 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Ask the Doctor: First aid kits, melatonin, caffeine headaches

Dr. Bob Cassady from the South Bend Clinic joins us every week on 16 News Now at Noon to answer your medical questions.To get more news about ifak army, you can visit rusuntacmed.com official website.

My daughter is heading to college in a few weeks. What medicine should I include in a first aid kit for her to take with her?”I would recommend over-the-counter pain and allergy medicines, such as Tylenol and Benadryl.
Those medicines alone should be able to treat headaches, aches and pains, allergy symptoms, and help with occasional sleeping problems.Melatonin is a hormone that is secreted by our brains in response to decreased light. It helps all of us go to sleep every night.

Taking supplemental melatonin for insomnia is extremely common. It is not a strong sleep medicine, but it can still be very effective for many people. It takes about an hour to work.It is actually a good treatment of headaches. Research shows that a medicine like Excedrin, which contains caffeine, is better than Tylenol alone to treat headache.

However, people who drink caffeine are more likely to have a chronic headache disorder such as migraines.

Finally, when you stop drinking caffeine, the most common symptom is headache.

If you are experiencing caffeine withdrawal headaches, really you must wait it out. After a few days to a week, your body will adjust, and the headaches will improve.

11 paź 2022, 03:20
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 1 ]