Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Common JST Connector Types 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Common JST Connector Types

JST Connector” is either shorthand for a connector manufacturer called Japan Solderless Terminal, or a vernacular term for a range of different type of wire to board connectors, which either are, or resemble designs from Japan Solderless Terminal.Get more news about jst connector wholesaler,you can vist our website!

In the vernacular sense, precisely which type of connector is being referred to depends on who is using the term and in what context. On this page I’ll cover the most popular connectors from Japan Solderless Terminal. Many of which are referred to as “JST Connectors” in various circles.

Note that compatible connectors are made by other manufacturers. Where I specify part numbers, I’m only doing so for genuine parts. Most are stocked by Digi-Key (US) and Farnell (UK). Most will find it more convenient to source from eBay, however note that this is an unlikely source of genuine parts.
JST offer high quality hand crimp tools for their popular connector families. These are mostly made by the German contract crimp tool manufacturer Wezag GmbH, will crimp the associated contacts perfectly and to specification, but are all expensive. I have listed the part numbers for these where available.

Some of these (particularly for PH/XH) are frequently seen on eBay second hand, and may be worth watching out for if you crimp a lot of these connectors, as they are an order of magnitude easier to use than even the best generic tools.

For more obscure types, no hand tool is offered, however JST do sell a hand frame (YRS-XXX) for mounting dies for their MKS-L applicator (used in the AP-K2N crimping machine), a very expensive solution, and the only option for production/mission critical applications.
Unlike many other connector families where there isn’t much in the way of good generic/budget crimp tools, there are many generic crimp tools specifically designed for JST contacts. Pictured above a two of the best available.

Engineer PAD-11. Some may be familiar with the PA-09 – an expensive, crappy tool also designed for mainly JST contacts. The PAD-11 costs quite a bit more than the PA-09 but is significantly better made, contacts won’t get stuck in it after crimping, and it handles the smallest GH/SH types.
IWISS IWS-2820M. A copy of the Engineer PAD-11. Not as well made but for the significantly lower price, it could be forgiven.
Hozan P-707 will crimp larger JST contact types (2.5mm pitch and larger) better than the above two tools due to superior conductor crimping force.

24 cze 2022, 04:35
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 1 ]