Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Alumina armor ceramic tiles and plates for armored vehicles 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Alumina armor ceramic tiles and plates for armored vehicles and body armor

As a reliable companywith ISO 9001:2000 Certificate, we can produce a wide range of high-tech armor ceramic tiles with various shapes and sizes,such as square,hexagon,cylinder,rectangle,etc. And the maximum size we can make is 100*100mm with thickness of 3-25mm available.Get more news about china ballistic tiles,you can vist our website!
The ballistic level of our products is in line with NIJ 4 Standard-0101.04,and the HV5 hardness is of up to 1500.
we are able to produce armor ceramics in purity of 99% to 99.9% in large quantities.
While most of our rivals in China can only achieve a density of 3.85g per cubic centimeter, we can achieve the density of up to 3.9g per cubic centimeter.
I would like to take this opportunity to recommend our company to you and it has always been our sincere wish to enter into mutual beneficial relations with your esteemed company.
If there is anything l can do for you, please feel free to let me know , it will be my great honour to be at your service.
Alumina armor ceramic tiles and plates for armored vehicles and body armor
As a professional manufacturer of alumina armor ceramic tiles , our products have the following advantages:
(1)Purity :from 99% to 99.9%
(2)Shapes available: square,hexagonal,cylinder ,rectangle,
single-curved plate ,cut-angled tile and so on
(3)Sizes: 50*50mm;100*100mm;50*25mm;100*50mm,etc.
(4)HV5 Hardness: up to 1500
(5)Density:3.9g/cubic centimeter
(6)Thickness:3-25mm available
(7)Ballistic level: NIJ4 Standard-0101.04

27 maja 2022, 03:13
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 1 ]