Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
I write an email to this sender, stating that Jagex found m 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
I write an email to this sender, stating that Jagex found me out OSRS Gold and that I will no longer utilize Jagex's services (and I don't really intend to), or email them. Soon after, I receive an email from Jagex. Jagex (which I believe to be the real Jagex) informs me that my first email was from a fake sender who was hiding their Jagex address. They attempted to phish me, etc.

Now I want to ensure that this isn't a common fraud. This is a scam. Have you received an email threatening the possibility of a lawsuit from Jagex? I found it odd that they would email me in this manner, without telling me any past appeal to my account was rejected. Jagex 2012, you know the way they operate. Would they be willing to sue me just for giving away my account? They would do more harm than good.

My theory: The decline in the quality of Runescape was due to Dungeoneering. The 25th skill supposed bring in more players and create more revenue. Dungeoneering was not able to increase Runescape players or bring in the revenue needed.

In the year 2010 later, Insight Venture Partners (majority owner of Jagex) is likely to Buy RS Gold have slammed Jagex when there weren't more new players joining Runescape. The wall was a fly listening in during that fateful IVP/Jagex 2010 meeting.

19 paź 2021, 08:19
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 1 ]