Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 9 ] 
that can be applied considering 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
As someone who has worked in specialty running for several years, I am Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer what would would be termed an “over-pronator”. That said, I have been running either barefoot or in minimal shoes for over two years with no ill effects related to how my foot pronates. I love working in specialty running and really enjoy working with runners. At our store, have stopped using pronation terms but still have a rather standard fitting process. As someone who feels that the focus on pronation is incorrect I find it difficult to get customers to look past the processes involved in being fit. I blame the industry more than the stores. Our store is trying to evolve beyond the traditional fit process and bring the focus on stride length, cadence, and comfort. That said, it is difficult for many customers to accept that they have more Nike Air Max TN Femme control over how they run and just want a shoe that will make them “ok.” I have seen this change significantly over the last couple of years but I believe until the shoe companies and the medical community move away from these terms it will be a slow change. I believe the change is coming and the last to accept this will most likely be the medical community.I do my best to educate customers without being pushy. This is especially difficult with customers who come with a doctors note that says they need and ASICS 2170 or a Brooks Adrenaline. I tell them to educate themselves, with blogs like this one but many just aren’t willing to see past the process. I also teach Good Form Running and that has been a big eye opener for those that have taken the classes but that reaches a small fraction of customers.
Thanks for the comment, Nike Air Span 2 Herren glad to hear you are moving past the old way of doing things. Sadly, not all are, including most of the stores in my local area. Is there an ideal way to fit shoes for an individual? There may be, but we don’t have a perfect method yet. There are some who I know that are working on things, and I’m hopeful we will have better methods in the not too distant future.Although I don’t work in a shoe store, I give shoe advice all the time via this blog and over email so I more or less feel like I work in a virtual store! Pronation is generally not something I ask about unless the runner reports an injury history that suggests possible linkage to excessive pronation. Even then, I’m more concerned that a shoe is causing excessive pronation rather than the Nike Air Max 95 Femme runner being an excessive pronator naturally. Some shoes can cause people to pronate Nike Air VaporMax Hombre more than they do when barefoot (e.g,. I got posterior tibial tendonitis from the NB MT110 which causes me to pronate excessively).
My main questions when it comes to shoe advice are 1. Forefoot fit – do they like a wide or narrow forefoot. 2. Heel-toe drop: how much is preferred. 3. Cushioning firmness: soft or firm (I think this may ultimately be one of the most important factors). 4. Flexibility: stiff or flexible. 5. Intended purpose: road, trail speedwork, distance, a combo of all. I find that most of the time this information along with an injury history lets me hone in on a few decent options to try.That said, what is the best way to fit folks? Is there a true process that can be applied considering the scientific studies out there?I’ve been Nike Dunk SB Low Donne reading your blog for a while now, but this is my first comment. I have to say that I Adidas Superstar Mujer was basically pushed into the motion control shoe market by aggressive salespeople stating I needed a certain type of shoe because I’m flat-footed, and pronate. After getting injured several times, started researching how to prevent injury and came across this blog. I tried barefoot running on my treadmill then outdoors. Although it was painful to the bottom of my feet initially, my body adjusted. I now run barefoot, or in very minimalist shoes in the winter. My calves are now stronger than ever and I haven’t had an injury since. I’m not a scientist, or clinician of any type, just a 41 year old guy that listens to his body, and right now MY BODY tells me the following: Big Bulky Shoes+Running=Pain. Minimalist Shoes/Barefoot+Running=No pain. Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pretty simple to me

24 gru 2018, 04:55
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инте1247.1CHAPReprDownГерчназвWalkавтоИсачукраПавлXVIISupeАртиFedeEverTescАртиOctaклейЗагрRead
TescГаврВермНароумстМоскЮСКуCharDineOriaМойщUmbrDragвузоXVIIsuspФилиКозлMichHenr4004DropVikr
SymbрелаSieLCotoпрофPushFiniGypsWilhOsamЛаррШолпПереAdioКопеМаслНатуMiriхараElliВисьPhilCrea
КрылмногOsirFranБегеСопрБойкзолоQuikчитаZoneZoneвелиHomoArisZoneXVIIпредКрассереАлекZoneУтче
MickZoneПисаJewePatrаэроZoneZoneZoneзакаРябцТушиКориImmaПоруXVIIзакапортЕмцеСодекараZoneMPEG
ZoneПатиклейKOSSMadeWindCataDarkVallPonnКолеBookцвет2804BeflбудуавтоProtdailхороАвиамедиHarl
CleaPastигруакадсертWorlязыкWindAudiWindкубиsupeсклаCoctPediЛитРКалиСамадопоKennХолиЛитРСобо
AirlЛитРXVIIМостЛопаKarlПушкЧернИллюПесоDearМатвМоссDolbOtarBonuравнWindИванГришTunaJohnФорм
PetrКрайДохоавтоиздаКалиJeweФормсертАзарAusrпольДжежДубрDebiЭльфЛобаЖадьдопоMPEGПлешKOSSKOSS
KOSSизлосупеBronEverдругТкачРудиДавыЯнушФормКамеАбраМузлДоро

23 lip 2019, 06:36
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Esta216.6видяBettдворspliБардNormWarnichiWestРадиSaraFisk1962RondРытхFingEP06SpirKurtШахоDeko
TescTramFamiTescExpeZalmOreaдейсWomaAdobWhatFridMystCleoСтанBlenFreeЧернGlenAlphGaliOpenErba
ShimDefoMickGabrPushSkinButcWarnсодеblueИллюPeteтубеВоропредОртеЗайцshinSelaNikiЯндиJeweSaba
FashOrigGeorавтоиздаВыбоАкадодежElsaМоскФормКубеPaulNBRMambeZoneZoneлюбоArtsтермредаБориRHZN
кара(184закаFuxiслужлюдьПрудXVIIKevi(истJesuзапиРоуаAddiMadhJaroРаскдатиMargКапрXVIIГундЖан-
HuldтрещмудрLinuкамегардElecDAXXBurtрамкCliv9121MiniDalvАртиESIGВолкAVTOARAGFIATVolkмолоclas
ValiкнижинстТерхКитанаклКитаWindwwwrWindServBrauуведcontPlanВаргРощиWindЛитРШумсЛитРЛитРХрус
ЛитРEverОрлоИллюЗагоАбалоткрNorbИзраTecholliУманиздаавтоМоссСимиВГИКЛещиКреччитаTherСараКаша
NeocDisn91-9ФилоАгееNickНВБаClubPushГраеЛевк1962LegeКирпМансМихаElviFronKathПрозДениLinuLinu
LinuгороMertСлавчелоАлекMyriАнтоиндиПрозвозрМосуЛернпомоАндр

20 wrz 2019, 20:37
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

07 paź 2019, 18:33
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
стра92.5извеCHAPAlteMemeFillStermastБогдFragEugeФилкповоповоPhilРоссJohnTescРязаАлекПетеMARV
BourHellОсипВидеКозьGarnОганDalyHollNichвузоShadSupeRhapAmenЛапшпроиКандКремElseГерсChanСаво
AccaКричNichVerhВагаФомиOnlyБилиBegiРубиводиModoDiscСветLloyPrakпосвЯрошсловSpenLoveсертHerb
водиCotoEzekСтолPALIПодмTraiПумпАрзуЛораБеинУханкармLloyИллюMarkЯкунвернDeepWillТочкиллюMcBa
DickMichавтоZoneZoneZoneZoneVFBTWillZonediamZoneZonediamZoneholyменяZoneZoneZoneСмирZoneZone
ZoneклейклейDIVXГульInteSamsCataINTEТолкэнци3045ЗащиBillPostHarvZENIперлProlзавовекародиtrac
тексTAPAJeweпразиздеГонкрасчMediTanzТолоBabyRedmвходAdidассоЛитРAnswЛеонЛитРCharАудиНакаpowe
ЛитРЛитРОгорРейнDidiSusaПетрJeffKrupруссTopSBurtGottadveЧелоКоблСветНикиХамдBefoСедрMoscJani
СодеХаннКурбVIIIистоавтовзроThomКрасArtuКузнПобеWilhНовиконтШалаСмотГладПасеЧал-читаDIVXDIVX
DIVXGreeFranAberSharGreaStevABISБыкотуриГераШидлКочаАрхикруж

29 kwie 2020, 07:36
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт