Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 24 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3  Następna
with sewn on numbers and our goalie is the 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
@BarDown these are one of the best Ive seen. pic.twitter.com/jPRNJqXglc — #rexualassault (@rexchurko) May 28, 2014 @BarDown Iceotopes wearing chicken suits complete with sewn on numbers and our goalie is the egg! pic.twitter.com/3G7rUkVYOa — Sarah (@steeltown17) May 28, 2014 @BarDown #greathockeyjersey pic.twitter.com/egUiWWFSja — Luke Normore (@LWJN3) May 28, 2014 @BarDown check out this beauty jersey!#doublebreasted #timminsmensleague pic.twitter.com/Q3fs0pPPNb — Gary Welch (@79welchy) May 28, 2014 @BarDown our teams jerseys pic.twitter.com/M7oeEHHeYd — Erik Bond (@erikbond) May 28, 2014 @rexchurko @BarDown #OroDinerJacket #hockey #greatgroupofplayers pic.twitter.com/YcDwiQNm2K — ScottGarrett (@scott12in12) May 28, 2014 This one is a beaut! @BarDown #bestjersey pic.twitter.com/gaT2dU6dFk — Ty Smith (@gymbeersports) May 28, 2014 @BarDown my goalie jersey. pic.twitter.com/D12W7SaKlv — Kyle Parker (@ParkertheKyle) May 28, 2014 @BarDown my intramural team went retro with a twist pic.twitter.com/fzLsgk6AMq — Bryan Thibodeau (@BryThibs) May 28, 2014 @BarDown who can forget these from the icehogs? pic.twitter.com/UHiS5IXkJ5 — Samuel Gagerman (@NotSammyG) May 28, 2014 @BarDown My ball-hockey team jerseys pic.twitter.com/3XwxGSDk3A — Justin St-Louis (@Justin_St_Louis) May 28, 2014 Cheap Ito Smith Jersey .S. President Barack Obama saluted the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks at the White House on Monday -- a rare moment for a president hungry to see more victorious teams from his hometown. Cheap Calvin Ridley Jersey . - Aaron Rodgers makes tough throws that can leave fans of the Green Bay Packers speechless. http://www.falconsjerseyscheap.com/chea ... ge-jersey/. When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game. Cheap Tony Gonzalez Jersey . -- Chris Tillman paid no attention to the Baltimore bullpen as it started to stir in the ninth inning. Cheap Isaiah Oliver Jersey . -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are bringing back quarterback Chad Henne -- and making him the starter.Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (4) - Very good saves early on Marian Hossa, two times as well on Andrew Shaw. The Brandon Saad goal was a mirror of the Nick Leddy play from the previous game. He was very good with rebounds tonight, made a huge left pad save on Bryan Bickell in the third period while the score was 4-2. He continues to stymie the big guns of the Hawks. Quick has been very good at taking space for himself at top of crease, Hawks have not been able to keep him deep in his net annd he has seen most of the shots his way.dddddddddddd Corey Crawford, Chicago Blackhawks (3) - Faced a lot of high quality scoring chances tonight, not a lot could have been done on three of the four goals, the Kings did a very good job of getting traffic in front of him all night long. At one point looked like Joel Quenneville was going to maybe make a goaltender change, to jar some momentum, but Crawford continued to battle and made big saves on Marian Gaborik, Jeff Carter, Tyler Toffoli, Justin Williams and Dustin Brown to at least keep the score respectable, and close. Needs to steal one if the Blackhawks are going to survive. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

24 sie 2018, 03:53
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
BERLIN -- Hertha Berlin came from behind to defeat Werder Bremen 3-2 and move provisionally sixth in the Bundesliga on Friday. Hertha striker Adrian Ramos scored twice in nine minutes to cancel out Nils Petersens 15th-minute opening strike, set up by Aaron Hunt on his 200th Bundesliga appearance. Bremen defender Theodor Gebre Selassie bundled Per Skjelbred over in the 17th and Ramos duly equalized from the penalty spot, before Skjelbred played the Hertha striker through to score again from a narrow angle. Hunt equalized four minutes after that, with Peterson returning the favour from earlier to set the Bremen captain up. Crowd favourite Ronny made it 3-2 three minutes into the second half, tucking away what proved to be the winner from a rebound after Raphael Wolf saved Peter Pekariks initial header. "We found it very hard to get into the game. Of course Bremen have their offensive qualities, but we werent proactive enough," said Hertha coach Jos Luhukay after his 50th Bundesliga game. "We had to fight right to the end." Hertha cleared the ball off the line after Hunts late free kick slipped through Thomas Krafts fingers onto the post to hold on for the promoted sides seventh win from 16 games. Bremen, which lost 7-0 to Bayern Munich last weekend, hasnt won in five games and remains 14th before the rest of the 16th round. "Were simply not learning from our mistakes. Week after week its the same (expletive)," Hunt said. "You just cant play like that. Were in the middle of a relegation battle." Cheap Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey .5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2. Authentic Dolphins Jersey . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an . http://www.cheapdolphinsjerseyselite.co ... jersey.com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday. Dolphins Store . Ben Street scored twice for the Heat (17-5-1), who won their fourth game in a row and 13th in their last 14 outings. Brett Bulmer scored the lone goal for the Wild (6-11-0), who dropped their sixth straight contest. Cheap Jason Sanders Jersey . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore.DALLAS -- Carmelo Anthony gave the Knicks an early lead and his New York teammates made it stand up. Anthony scored 15 of his 19 points in the first quarter to lead five Knicks -- three of them reserves -- in double figures and New York held off a late rally to defeat the Dallas Mavericks 92-80 Sunday night. New York led by as many as 19 points and held on when the Mavericks got within six in the last minute and a half to finish 2-1 on a four-day trip through Texas. "Its been a successful trip," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. "We lose a two-point game in Houston in which we had an opportunity to win. We played great in San Antonio. And to come in here and beat Dallas, whos playing well at home and playing well this season, it should be a boost for our team." Kenyon Martin scored a season-high 14 points, starter Andrea Bargnani had in 13, Amare Stoudemire added 11 and Tim Hardaway scored eight of his 10 in the fourth quarter. In addition, Beno Udrih had eight assists, Iman Shumpert scored seven points in the last 2 minutes and J.R. Smith had seven points and seven rebounds. "I thought our bench was fantastic, and we are going to need our bench to play like they played tonight," Woodson said. Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle agreed. "Everybody on their team played well. Name a guy that didnt." Dirk Nowitzki had 18 points and nine rebounds for the Mavericks, who lost their fourth consecutive home game. Their previous low score had been 87 points twice this season. The Knicks had allowed a season-low 78 in a victory at Chicago on Dec. 11. Anthony scored six points during a 12-0 run in the first that gave the Knicks a 24-13 lead. He also led New York with four rebounds, three assists and two steals in the quarter. He finished with seven rebounds, five assists, three steals and a blocked shot. After that, Dallas Shawn Marion picked up his man-to-man defence on Anthony. He didnt score in the second quarter, but the Knicks still outscored the Mavericks 23-18 for a 52-35 halftime lead. Bargnani had seven points in the second. "I sprained my (right) ankle on the second play of the game," Marion said, "and I hurt my Achilles a little bit. "I decided I had to make it hard for (Anthony). I was able to help the team after that." In the third quarter, Martin scored six points in a 1:13 span that gave New York a 58-39 lead. He returned after missing Fridays game at Houston because of a sore left ankle. "It was a little tender," Martin said, "but I knew Tyson (Chandler) was under the weather. AAt that point, it was mind over matter.dddddddddddd" Martin filled in after starting centre Chandler left because of illness, and had 10 of the Knicks 15 points in the quarter. "I didnt even know if Kenyon was going to play tonight," Woodson said. "We needed all of Kenyon tonight to carry this win." The Mavericks had shot 36 per cent (13 for 36) from the field in the first half and were 0 for 8 on 3-pointers. Dallas missed 8 of 17 free throws, including four by Nowitzki. He was 3 for 7 from the field and 5 for 9 from the foul line to finish with 11 points and seven rebounds in the half. The 35 points were the Mavericks fewest in the first half this season. The Hawks held them to 34 in the second half of an 88-87 loss at Atlanta Nov. 29. The Mavericks rallied from the 19-point deficit at 58-39 with an 18-7 run that reduced New Yorks lead to eight. That run followed a blistering timeout message from Carlisle. "We didnt play well defensively. We made a very poor showing in the first half. I didnt have them ready. I will take the blame," Carlisle said. The third quarter ended 67-57. Dallas pulled within six at 84-78 with 1:33 to play on Monta Ellis jump shot. Shumpert came back with a 3-pointer. "Melo found me when I was open," Shumpert said. "I think they just forgot about me, left me over there. When youre wide open, you just got to knock it down." It was Shumperts only successful 3-pointer in three attempts against Dallas, but he was 13 for 17 (76 per cent) in the three Texas games. For Dallas, Ellis and Vince Carter scored 13 points, Jose Calderon had 12 and DeJuan Blair added 11. "They got hot early, and we didnt really start till late," Mavericks rookie guard Shane Larkin said. "Late in the game, we didnt really have any legs." NOTES: Chandler left because of an upper respiratory illness after playing the first 4:25. . Metta World Peace was not with the Knicks for the fourth consecutive game. He has said he would undergo platelet-rich plasma therapy Monday in New York. New York coach Mike Woodson said, "Well know more when we get back." . This was just the fourth time the Knicks have won as many as two games in 14 three-game trips to Texas. . Carter played in his 1,100th NBA game. . Nowitzki had one steal, leaving him one short of 1,000 for his career. . Center Samuel Dalembert was benched for one game because he was late for practice Saturday. He said he hasnt been able to sleep at night, and "Im taking steps to make sure that doesnt happen again." Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

24 sie 2018, 03:53
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
The NHLs Mar. 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat, including breaking news around the New York Rangers plans for captain Ryan Callahan. Blue-shirt biddingsTSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger tweeted Friday that Western Conference teams are suggesting the New York Rangers are collecting information on St. Louis Blues forward Chris Stewart. With rumours swirling around pending unrestricted free agent Ryan Callahan, Dreger tweeted "Callahan for Stewart would be a sweet deal for Blues. On Wednesday, Dreger said he was told that "Rangers general manager Glen Sather has reached out to a number of general managers and he is gauging trade interest on Callahan." The Rangers captain is in the final season of a three-year, $12.825 million deal. He has nine goals and 20 points in 38 games. Rapid responseColorado Avalanche forward P.A. Parenteau has found himself front and centre of trade rumours with the Montreal Canadiens. Talking to Mike Chambers of the Denver Post on Sunday, Parenteau addressed his current situation with the Avalanche and the potential for a move to Montreal. "Any time a top-six guy on a team is out of the lineup (rumours) are going to go around. Its part of the game, but its not fun with family and stuff like that. Its Montreal, too, and everyone was calling me. But Im trying to block that out and wait for my turn," he said. Parenteau, 30, is in the second season of the four-year, $16 million contract he signed with the Avalanche as an unrestricted free agent in 2012. Patiently waitingThomas Vanek is close to making a decision on his future with the New York Islanders, or so his agent says. Steve Bartlett, who spoke to Newsdays Arthur Staple on Wednesday, said the Austrian winger is not quite ready to seal his fate, but that "we continue to have what I consider very good and constructive conversations with the Islanders." The Islanders acquired Vanek last October from the Buffalo Sabres in exchange for Matt Moulson, a conditional first-round pick in 2014 -- New York could defer the pick to next year if it is a top-10 selection -- and a second-round pick in 2015. "We certainly understand the team will want to explore [a trade] and try to recoup some of the assets they gave up," Bartlett said. "We are getting close to that line in the sand time and we understand the risks and rewards of the situation were in. (GM) Garth (Snow) and the Islanders have been nothing but great in this whole process." Youth Browns Jerseys .J. -- Rampage Jackson scowled, howled, then bellowed to the crowd: "Im back! Im back!" With rebuilt knees and a new promotion, Jackson might have one more act left in MMA. Orange Browns Jerseys . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseyselite.com/.Johnny there, who knew he had that speed? teammate Tommy Wingels said.Scott and Matt Irwin were unlikely goal-scorers Tuesday night as the previously stingy San Jose Sharks finally sprung a leak or two, blowing a pair of three-goal leads before coming away with a 6-5 shootout victory over the Washington Capitals. Nick Chubb Jersey .The result meant Juventus will spend the winter break three points clear of Roma after the league leader beat Cagliari 3-1 on Thursday.Milan remained seventh ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures, but was provisionally two points behind third-place Napoli in their duel for the final Champions League spot. Antonio Callaway Jersey . This week, topics cover the Blue Jays rotation, the futures John Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs.TORONTO -- Toronto Marlies head coach Steve Spott knows the exact point his team lost Saturdays game to the Texas Stars. Up 1-0 midway through the second period, the Marlies had a chance to add to their lead with a 1:35 two-man advantage. Instead, they went scoreless on just two shots. Scott Glennie tied the game 20 seconds after five-on-five play resumed, and Taylor Peters added the winner midway through third to lift the Stars over the Marlies 2-1 for a 3-2 series lead in the American Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. "Thats the game right there," said Spott. "Youve got a (1:35) 5-on-3, youre up 1-0 as soon as you dont get at least momentum off of it you know theyre probably going to get a push back shift. They got it and Scott Glennie got a big goal for them. "Then you could feel the tide turn." Spencer Abbott scored the lone goal for the Marlies, his fourth of the playoffs and fourth in the last two games. Drew MacIntyre made 31 saves in the loss. Cristopher Nilstorp stopped 17 shots in the win as the Marlies were out-shot for the 11th time in 12 playoff games. The Game 5 winner in Calder Cup playoff history has gone on to win the series 81.1 per cent of the time. Peters poked home the rebound off of Matej Stranskys shot for his first of the playoffs at 9:02 of the third for the winning goal, and Texas goaltender Cristopher Nilstorp made 17 saves in the win. With Maxime Fortunus off for closing his hand on the puck and Jyrki Jokipakka serving a tripping minor, Torontos power play, which went 3 for 6 in Game 4 was unable to generate any serious threat. Glennie beat MacIntyre with a wrist shot for his fourth of the playoffs at 11:10 of the middle frame to tie it 1-1. "We didnt buy in tonight andd thats really frustrating," said MacIntyre.dddddddddddd"You could tell right away, but I thought wed wake up at some point and we just didnt and thats really disappointing. "We were desperate to win (Game 4) we didnt want to go down 3-1, but I wouldve thought we have the same desperation tonight, not wanting to go down 3-2, but were doing it the hard way." Toronto opened the scoring for a 12th consecutive game as Abbotts centring pass deflected off of Stars centre Chris Mueller and past Nilstorp 41 seconds into the first period. Trevor Smith nearly made it 2-0 at 3:19 of the opening frame, with Nilstorp down and out, the Marlies captain missed the wide open net. "Weve got our backs against the wall now and weve got nothing to lose," said Smith. "Weve got to go out there and play like weve been playing and just string together three periods. Weve come out strong in all the games, but we got a little complacent towards the end of the first period." Spott believes his 12 forwards were out-worked once again by the Stars forward group and as a result, expects lineup changes once again in Game 6. "The challenge for me is getting our 12 forwards to work as hard as their 12 forwards. If I can get that, were going to be fine," Spott said. "Our goaltending has been fine, our back end has been fine. We simply dont have enough push back from our 12 forwards right now and we need that going into Texas." Notes: American Hockey League President and CEO, David Andrews was in attendance for Game 5. Marlies defenceman Korbinian Holzer missed his second game with a lower body injury and Spott doesnt expect him to be available for Game 6. Game 6 of the series goes Monday in Texas. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

24 sie 2018, 03:54
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
REGINA - Jamel Richadson is returning to the city where he started his CFL career.The Saskatchewan Roughriders announced Monday they have signed the veteran international wide receiver to a contract.The six-foot-three, 215-pound native of Syracuse, N.Y., returns to the CFL after missing a season and a half of football.He tore the anterior cruciate ligament and the lateral collateral ligament in his left knee midway through the 2013 season while practising with the Montreal Alouettes. He missed the remainder of the 2013 season and was cut by the Alouettes before the 2014 campaign.The 32-year-old started his career in Regina in 2003 and played his first four seasons with the Roughriders.After missing the 2007 season to attend training camp with the NFLs Dallas Cowboys, he returned in 2008 with the Alouettes.Richardson has 8,074 receiving yards over his career, the 39th highest total in CFL history. He has recorded 24 career 100-yard games on his way to being named a CFL all-star twice (2008, 2011) and a East Division all-star four times (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011).He won two Grey Cup championships with Montreal in 2009 and 2010, and was named the games MVP in 10 after putting up 109 receiving yards on eight receptions. Cheap Packers Jerseys China . -- Deshorn Brown scored twice, the first coming 13 seconds into the game, and the Colorado Rapids beat the undermanned Seattle Sounders 5-1 Saturday night. Cheap Packers Jerseys . Neither made it that far in 2013. Not even close. Federer lost his second match at the All England Club. Nadal exited in the first round, a year after bowing out in the second. http://www.cheappackersjerseyselite.com/. Mired in an offensive slump, Lowry - the NBAs leader in taking charges this season - did what he has learned to do best, standing his ground and drawing a crucial offensive foul on the Cavaliers all-star point guard. Fast forward 30 seconds to the Cavs next possession, with the home team still trailing by three, Spencer Hawes - one of the leagues best passing big men - threw an interception, intended for Tyler Zeller and picked off by DeMar DeRozan. Cheap Kendall Donnerson Jersey . Sijsling, ranked 74th in the world, was leading 6-0, 4-1 when his Italian opponent called it quits after just 39 minutes on court. In a match pitting together two qualifiers, Michal Przysiezny of Poland defeated local favourite Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) for only his second Tour win of the season. Cheap Cole Madison Jersey . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury.GLENDALE, Ariz. - Their post-season hopes all but gone, the Winnipeg Jets are content to play spoiler in the NHL Western Conference playoff race. Andrew Ladd scored in regulation and in the second round of the shootout, and Ondrej Pavelec stopped Antoine Vermettes attempt to send the Jets to a 2-1 win over the Phoenix Coyotes on Tuesday night. Pavelec finished with 28 saves. The Coyotes dropped into a tie for the final playoff spot in the Western Conference with the Dallas Stars, who blanked the Capitals 5-0. Dallas has a game in hand with seven to play. Ladds winning shot hit the post and went off Coyotes goalie Thomas Greiss leg and into the net. "Its a game of inches," Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said. "Theres an extra point there youd certainly like to have, but it wasnt for lack of trying. It was a fast, hard, tight hockey game. They got a couple of bounces and we didnt." The Coyotes had chances. Jets wing Blake Wheeler was whistled for a high-sticking penalty with 1:15 left in overtime, but the Coyotes couldnt take advantage and the game went to a shootout. Ladd opened the scoring 10:01 into the first period, firing the puck past Greiss from inside the left faceoff circle. Ladd took a pass from Bryan Little and his wrist shot found the back of the net. Little extended his points streak to seven games. The Jets were coming off a frustrating 5-4 overtime loss at Anaheim the night before and wrapped up a five-game road trip in Arizona. "It was a mental grind for a lot of guys, but I think you look at the Anaheim game, we come up with that win, were looking at a 3-2 (road trip)," Ladd said. "So I think we learned a lot about ourselves this trip and it was nice to finish off this way." Jets coach Paul Maurice said Pavelec was the differennce.dddddddddddd "We knew it wasnt going to be pretty or textbook," Maurice said. Winnipegs 1-0 lead after the opening frame marked the first time the Coyotes had trailed on home ice after the first period since Jan. 20 against Toronto. The Coyotes evened it up 19 seconds into the second period when Zbynek Michalek scored on a close-range shot with Vermette and Mikkel Boedker assisting. "We played against a team that is below us in the standings," Michalek said. "In a shootout its pretty much about luck. We didnt get the point and weve got to move on." Both teams had good chances in the third period, but shots by Ladd and the Coyotes Shane Doan and Michalek were blocked or sailed over the net during the seventh minute. Boedkers shot with 9:50 left in the third hit the post and bounced away. Dustin Byfuglien misfired with 6:25 to play from right in front of the goal and Phoenix centre Kyle Chipchuras shot was saved by Pavelec with 4:30 left in regulation. "We really cant be worried about them," the Coyotes Keith Yandle said of the Stars. "Theyre a good team, theyre going to win games. We have to do our part and win games." NOTES: The fans in the crowd of 13,724 wore more Jets blue than Coyotes red. The Coyotes heard many "Lets Go Jets!" chants throughout the evening. . The Coyotes were without defenceman David Schlemko (lower body injury), right wing David Moss (ankle) and goalie Mike Smith (knee), who missed his fourth straight game though he is skating in practice. . The Jets were without goalie Al Montoya for a second straight game due to injury, so Pavelec got another start. . The Jets hadnt played at Jobing.com Arena since the Coyotes home opener in October of the 2011-2012 season. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

24 sie 2018, 03:54
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Wasps superstar signing Kurtley Beale is reportedly facing up to a year out after he was injured playing for NSW Waratahs on Saturday. The Australia full-back landed awkwardly after challenging for a high ball in the opening seconds of the Waratahs Super Rugby game against the Bulls in Sydney.Wasps now face an anxious wait to hear official news on whether their marquee purchase has suffered any serious damage, but Sky Sports studio guest Michael Lynagh said he had been told Beale ruptured a patellar tendon. The former Wallabies captain said: I think at half-time we were saying its not as bad as first thought but theyve taken him to a hospital, examined him and they think its a ruptured patellar tendon, which is quite an unusual and serious injury.They reckon hes going to be operated on in the next 48 hours and its sort of a six-to-12-month injury.Thats the latest, hes in a lot of pain at the hospital, etc... so our thoughts go out to Kurtley and we hope that hes okay.Beale, who has 60 international caps, announced on Friday he will leave Super Rugby at the end of the season to join Premiership side Wasps.Lynaghs information would mean a delayed debut in English rugby and rule Beale out of this summers Test series against Eddie Jones side.When contacted by Sky Sports, Wasps said no comment on the matter would be made by the club until Monday at the earliest. Also See: Super Rugby home Super Rugby fixtures Rugby on Sky Follow us @SkySportsRugby Authentic Devante Downs Jersey .Y. - Referee Ed Hochuli referred to replay official Tom Sifferman by his nickname Jungle Boy, which was heard on the in-stadium microphone during the Arizona Cardinals-Carolina Panthers NFC wild-card game Saturday. Authentic Daniel Carlson Jersey . We wonder if the price of a Roberts rookie card has at least gone up a few cents? Tribute Tweets #Padres Tony Gwynn had 287 career plate appearances against #Braves trio of Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz, he hit . http://www.cheapvikingsjerseysauthentic.com/. The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Cheap Vikings Jerseys . Behind the talents of rookie Johnny Gaudreau, the Flames will look to keep pace Thursday night when they face the Minnesota Wild in the second of a six-game homestand. Authentic Colby Gossett Jersey . Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past.LOS ANGELES -- Zack Greinke and Jhoulys Chacin both had to grind through six innings Tuesday night. The difference for the Los Angeles Dodgers was the home run ball. Hanley Ramirez hit a two-run shot against Chacin before leaving with a hand injury, and Greinke got some critical outs with runners in scoring position during a 4-2 victory over the Colorado Rockies. Matt Kemp also went deep and Carlos Triunfel hit his first major league home run after replacing Ramirez. Greinke (9-3) threw a season-high 117 pitches over six innings, allowing a run and three hits with five strikeouts and two walks. "It was definitely a tough game," said Greinke, who tied St. Louis Adam Wainwright and Cincinnatis Alfredo Simon for the NL lead in wins. "It seemed like they had guys on base every inning. There were a lot of foul balls on two-strike counts where they just kept fighting it off. So it gets really tough." Ramirez, a three-time All-Star shortstop and the 2009 NL batting champion, left in the seventh with a bruised ring finger on his right hand after Corey Dickersons hard grounder to him deflected into short centre field for an RBI double that trimmed the Dodgers lead to 3-2. "That was a rocket -- kind of an in-between hop to Hanley," said Rockies manager Walt Weiss, who played 1,397 games at shortstop in the majors and 37 of them at Dodger Stadium. "Theres not much you can do there as a shortstop. You hope that you can smother it if it falls at your feet, but that ball was hit so hard, theres not a lot that Hanley could do on that one." X-rays on Ramirezs throwing hand were negative. "Thats great news for us. We obviously dodged a big bullet," catcher A.J. Ellis said. "Hanleys probably the biggest part of our lineup when were going right. He carried us last year, and I feel like hes getting close to that point where he can carry us again. Hes definitely one of the best bats in all of baseball, and well be happy to get him back whenever hes ready." Triunfel took over at shortstop and reliever J.P. Howell gave way to Brandon League. The Rockies loaded the bases, but League retired Wilin Rosario on a grounder to third. Triunfel provided an insurance run against Tommy Kahnle with a towering drive that landed in the lower seats in the left-field corner. Brian Wilson pitched a scoreless eighth and Kenley Jansen got three outs for his 20th save, the third straight season that the former catcher has reached that figure. Chacin (1-5) gave up three runs, seven hits and three walks in six iinnings.dddddddddddd The right-hander escaped a bases-loaded jam in the sixth when he retired pinch-hitter Justin Turner on a popup. "I knew he didnt want to come out of that game. I just went out there to check with him and make sure he was OK," Weiss said. "I wanted to let him try to get through that inning because he battled all night, so I felt he earned that. He stepped up and pitched his way through that inning." Eleven members of the Los Angeles Kings escorted the Stanley Cup to Dodger Stadium for a pregame ceremony, four days after they won their second NHL championship in three years. The Dodgers posed with them for a group photo, then showed off their own "power play" as Ramirez hit a two-run homer in the third and Kemp led off the fourth with his seventh of the season. Greinke also received some defensive help. Rookie third baseman Miguel Rojas robbed Dickerson in the third with a skidding, backhanded stop down the line. Right fielder Yasiel Puig took away a potential bloop single from Rosario in the fourth with a diving grab after a long run. Greinke got through the first unscathed after giving up one-out singles by Dickerson and Troy Tulowitzki. The Rockies loaded the bases with none out in the sixth, but all they got off Greinke was a sacrifice fly from Rosario. "Zack competed. They really battled him hard and he really grinded through some tough innings," Ellis said. "That was huge for us. That inning could have spiraled out of control and really depleted our bullpen." NOTES: Conn Smythe Trophy winner Justin Williams and his now clean-shaven Kings teammates took batting practice, fielded grounders and shagged flies. Each player threw a ceremonial first pitch simultaneously to a corresponding Dodger. After that, Kings defenceman Willie Mitchell carried the Cup over to the Rockies dugout, where he posed with Canadian-born 1B Justin Morneau. ... Rockies RHP Nick Masset began serving the three-game suspension he received from Major League Baseball on Tuesday for throwing at Atlanta catcher Evan Gattis last Thursday. Masset also was fined an undisclosed amount. ... The Dodgers signed their first-round draft pick, RHP Grant Holmes, the 22nd overall selection out of Conway High School in South Carolina. He got a $2.5 million signing bonus. ... Chacin was coming off a 10-3 victory against Atlanta in which he held the Braves to two hits over seven scoreless innings. ... Ramirez came in 0 for 9 against Chacin, who had allowed four homers in 45 2-3 innings over his eight previous starts this season. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

24 sie 2018, 03:55
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
ROME - Italy coach Cesare Prandelli has signed a two-year contract extension that will keep him in charge of the Azzurri through the 2016 European Championship. Prandelli and the federation had already verbally agreed on the extension two months ago. His previous contract was set to expire after the upcoming World Cup in Brazil. Prandelli left Fiorentina to take charge of the Azzurri in 2010 and transformed Italy from a side that was eliminated in the first round of the World Cup to Euro 2012 runner-up. At the World Cup, Italy is in Group D with England, Costa Rica and Uruguay. DeShawn Shead Jersey .ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man. Custom Detroit Lions Jerseys . "It was a little weird looking over and seeing all the green uniforms," he said of his first game against the Boston Celtics. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Devon ... ml?cat=950. - Houston defensive end J. Detroit Lions Jerseys . Napoli hit two home runs, Jonny Gomes and prized rookie Xander Bogaerts also connected, and the Red Sox kept up their dizzying scoring spree at Yankee Stadium by bashing New York 13-9 Saturday for a fifth straight win. DeShawn Shead Lions Jersey . DETROIT LIONS AT ATLANTA FALCONS, 9:30 AM (ET) Detroit - RB Reggie Bush, TE Eric Ebron, TE Joseph Fauria, WR Calvin Johnson, QB Kellen Moore, TE Brandon Pettigrew, OT LaAdrian Waddle Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DT Jonathan Babineaux, OT Cameron Bradfield, WR Freddie Martino, QB Sean Renfree, OT Jonathan Scott, LB Tyler Starr SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT CAROLINA PANTHERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Seattle - DT Jordan Hill, CB Byron Maxwell, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Zach Miller, C Max Unger, LB Bobby Wagner, WR Bryan Walters Carolina - CB Bene Benwikere, LB Chase Blackburn, WR Philly Brown, G Amini Silatolu, G Trai Turner, RB Fozzy Whittaker, RB DeAngelo Williams HOUSTON TEXANS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Brian Cushing, DB Darryl Morris, WR DeVier Posey, QB Tom Savage, LB Jeff Tarpinian Tennessee - RB Antonio Andrews, WR Kris Durham, TE Richard Gordon, DL DaQuan Jones, CB Coty Sensabaugh, OT Will Svitek, TE Taylor Thompson BALTIMORE RAVENS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - CB Chykie Brown, LB Arthur Brown, DL Chris Canty, TE Owen Daniels, G/C Gino Gradkowski, RB Bernard Pierce, OT Jah Reid Cincinnati - RB Rex Burkhead, DE Will Clarke, WR A.LIVERPOOL, England - Steven Gerrards latest moment of inspiration failed to prevent Liverpool from dropping out of the Champions League on Tuesday, with Basel securing a 1-1 draw to advance to the knockout stage at the expense of the five-time champions.The Swiss visitors secured the point they required at Anfield to advance alongside Group B winner Real Madrid — but only after hanging on against 10 men in the face of a late Reds onslaught instigated by their captains 81st-minute equalizer.Liverpool was a goal down to Fabian Freis 25th-minute strike and a man down after a straight red card to substitute Lazar Markovic in the 60th when Gerrard curled a free kick into the top corner from 20 metres.Needing a victory to overtake Basel, Liverpool went close through Jordan Henderson and Martin Skrtel in a tension-filled final few minutes but slips into the Europa League by finishing third.You always qualify over the six games, said Gerrard, whose team lost 1-0 in Basel in October and twice to Madrid, and unfortunately we havent been good enough.While Basel celebrates a first appearance in the knockout stage since the 2011-12 season, Liverpool is left to bemoan a disappointing campaign where its only win came against rank outsider Ludogorets Razgrad — thanks to Gerrards injury-time penalty.At 34, Gerrard remains the player that teammates and fans look to for inspiration. It is almost 10 years to the day that he scored a long-range goal in the final minutes to seal a 3-1 comeback victory over Olympiakos in thheir final group game and progress to the knockout stage.dddddddddddd.They won the competition — for the fifth time — that season but the way things are going, it could be a while before the team is playing at this level again.Ninth in the Premier League, Liverpool lacks the verve and spark of last season and a pedestrian home side — nervous at the back and static in midfield — was given the runaround at times in the first half.Basel has now lost just once in 10 Champions League games against Premier League opposition and again seemed to relish this lofty occasion in front of its boisterous fans.Frei was given space at the edge of the box to play a one-two with Luca Zuffi and smash a low finish into the corner to quieten an already-edgy Anfield. Marco Streller and Fabian Schar could have added more for Basel in the first half.Markovic came on for the second half and the winger injected urgency into Liverpools attacking play, only to get red-carded for throwing out his right arm at Behrang Safari and appearing to brush his fingers across the defenders face.His fingernail barely touches the nose of the defender — he is the guy who should be looked at for his reaction, Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers said.Liverpool dominated the final 20 minutes. Gerrard almost earned a penalty and Hendersons deflected header was kept out by goalkeeper Tomas Vaclik.It was hard, the last 10 minutes, said Basel coach Paulo Sousa, adding that qualification will go down in the history of this special club. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Scott Cullen looks at the Brent Seabrook suspension (and wakey, wakey), the Habs putting the Lightning on the brink and the Sharks smacking down the Kings, while the Flyers and Bruins both got back to even ground. SEABROOK SUSPENSION Blackhawks D Brent Seabrook was suspended for three games as a result of his Game Two hit on Blues C David Backes. While Seabrook knows how long his sentence will be, the Blues dont know when Backes will be cleared to return to action. Let me start by saying this: both Seabrook and Backes could play on my team any day. They are both really good players who play hard hockey and I like the way they play, a lot. Seabrook is a physical defenceman that has accumulated 475 hits over the past three seasons, with only 67 penalty minutes, in 207 games. If anything, Seabrooks rep, to some degree, has been that hes been a high-profile victim of nasty hits, including this one by James Wisniewski and this one by Raffi Torres. So when Seabrook unloaded on Backes in this manner, it wasnt exactly something that was part of his standard operating procedure. There are a few elements at play that I think lead to this hit. First of all, the stakes are extremely high for the Blackhawks and Blues. Both teams are legitimate Stanley Cup contenders and one of them will be done after the first round. To that end, its been a physical series and when the Blackhawks see captain Jonathan Toews get crunched with a big hit by Blues enforcer Ryan Reaves in Game One, that fuels the fire. (Note, in the aftermath of Seabrooks hit that Toews is front-and-centre with some words for Backes. They do have some history.) Thats not to say that the Blackhawks were on a mission to exact revenge, only that when the Blackhawks captain is getting rocked, theyre not likely to let up if they catch an opponent in a vulnerable spot. My guess about the play is that Seabrook anticipated that Backes was going to pick up the puck as it ringed around the boards, and Backes tried to handle the puck but lost it, and Seabrook saw an opportunity to deliver a big hit in the corner (maybe even knowing it was Backes), committed to it, and then when Backes didnt have the puck, he followed through anyway. Seabrook certainly didnt seem bothered by the result of the play. Now, whatever Toews said to Backes, it appears to be someone else weighing in that has really raised the temperature. As an obviously groggy Backes was struggling to stay on his feet, leaning on the boards, it sounds like one of the Blackhawks (Duncan Keith has been the prime suspect for video sleuths) taunts the Blues centre, saying, "Wakey, wakey, Backes." That Keith was slashing his way through the game doesnt add anything positive to what is possibly the second Norris Trophy-winning season of his career. Its unseemly to taunt an injured player, not least of all when the injury is highly likely to be a concussion, and Blues LW Alexander Steen was suitably ticked off in response, but my suspicion is that this isnt the first time an injured player has been on the receiving end of verbal jabs. Theyre just not always picked up by rinkside microphones. What makes the NHL playoffs the best part of the sports calendar is the intensity, how much the players really care about winning and losing, but that isnt always reflected in courageous moments worthy of promotion. Maybe Im holding NHL players to a lower standard, and in no way am I suggesting its a cool boys-will-be-boys situation, but I think its more about insanely competitive people in an emotionally-charged atmosphere losing sight of where the lines are drawn for good taste and acceptable behaviour. Ive long maintained that an X-rated NHL channel, one that includes audio from the benches and players miked up on the ice, would be amazing, yet dont imagine that the league would ever do it. Not because players start every third word with F, rather, its the other talk that goes so beyond socially acceptable behaviour, that it would be a PR nightmare. For as much as increased access can add flavour, sometimes you dont really want to know how the sausage is made. FLYERS EVEN Flyers G Ray Emery was a standout, stopping 31 of 33 shots by the New York Rangers, helping Philadelphia to a 4-2 win in Game Two, tying the series at one game apiece. In a game that saw the New York Rangers dominate possession rather handily, with nearly 60% of the five-on-five play, the Flyers rallied from an early 2-0 deficit, getting goals from Jakub Voracek, Jason Akeson and Luke Schenn before Wayne Simmonds hit the empty net to ice the game in the final minute. Akeson, who was something of a goat for his costly double-minor penalty in the first game of the series, scored a power play goal and was the Flyers best possession player (77.8% Corsi%) while skating primarily with Sean Couturier and Matt Read and Akeson started in the offensive zone only once in a dozen shifts that started with 5-on-5 face-offs. At the other end of the spectrum for the Flyers, D Andrew MacDonald -- who recently signed a six-year, $30-million contract extension -- was destroyed at even strength, with a 16.7% Corsi%, yet he played the most even-strength minutes of any Flyers blueliner. Theres nothing wrong with the end result -- take the split on the road any way you can get it -- but the Flyers will need to be better when they return home for Game Three. They cant bank on Ray Emery outdueling Henrik Lundqvist on a consistent basis. BRUINS BOUNCE BACK The Boston Bruins started quickly in Game Two, jumping out to a 2-0 first period lead while outshooting the Detroit Red Wings 18-10 in the first period, on their way to a 4-1 victory, which evened the series 1-1. Bostons second and fourth goals came on the power play and there was a time late in the first period that the Red Wings appeared to be getting lured into the Bruins rough-and-tumble game. In the overall game, the Red Wings had strong enough possession numbers, but the Bruins carried leads of two-plus goals for more than 44 minutes, so score effects negate the value that Detroit might wish to take from those stats. Bruins G Tuukka Rask stopped 34 of 35 shots for the win. RW Jarome Iginla and D Torey Krug each contributed a couple of assists for Boston, who got goals from LW Justin Florek, RW Reilly Smith, LW Milan Lucic and D Zdeno Chara. Florek, the 23-year-old, 6-foot-4 rookie out of Northern Michigan, has been filling in for Chris Kelly at left wing on the third line, with Carl Soderberg and Loui Eriksson, and hasnt looked out of place. Guess its not just the Red Wings that can take an unheralded young forward and seamlessly slide them into the lineup. LIGHTNING IN TROUBLE A disallowed goal proved to be the difference as the Montreal Canadiens held on to defeat the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2 to take a commanding 3-0 series lead. For the second straight game, Canadiens LW Rene Bourque was force, scoring once and registering eight shots on goal as part of a dominant possession game when he was on the ice, his most shots on goal in a Montreal uniform. Canadiens RW Brendan Gallagher had a goal and an assist, giving him four points in three games in this series. Gallagher, playing with C Tomas Plekanec and LW Brandon Prust, has also been strong in possession terms, so his point production is backed by solid underlying numbers. Montreal D P.K. Subban added a pair of assists, playing more than 28 minutes in Game Three, to give him four points in the series. Its too early to go assigning blame, but one player that the Lightning could use more from is RW Ryan Callahan, who has no points, three shots on goal and a minus-4 rating, with a 47.4% Corsi, while his ice time ranks fourth among Tampa Bay forwards in this series. Lightning C Steven Stamkos, who left the game for a bit after taking a knee to the head from Canadiens D Alexei Emelin, assisted on both Tampa Bay goals, giving him four points in three games, but it hasnt been enough for the Lightning, who need a miracle if they are going to rally from a three-games-to-none deficit. SHARKS BITE KINGS After losing 6-3 to the San Jose sharks in Game One, the Los Angeles Kings needed a good start to Game Two, and they got it, leading 2-0 before the game was 10 minutes old. From that point on, however, it was all Sharks, as San Jose scored seven unanswered goals, with several more close calls, as the game turned into a rout. The Kings could have known they were in trouble by the nature of the players that got the Sharks on the board. San Joses first two goals were scored by RW Mike Brown, a winger who has five goals in 145 games over the past three seasons, and LW Raffi Torres, with both goals set up by Andrew Desjardins (incidentally, those three forwards had the worst possession numbers for San Jose in Game Two). Add in a goal by D Justin Braun, and suddenly the Kings were losing without any of the Sharks big guns firing. San Jose rectified that in the third period, as Patrick Marleau, Joe Pavelski, Logan Couture and Joe Thornton all tallied. Pavelski finished with three points, while rookie RW Matt Nieto and D Dan Boyle each added two assists. Kings G Jonathan Quick was in net for all seven goals against, on 40 shots, and while that is a tough night in the cage by any measure, it also stood out that none of the goals were on deflections or rebounds. There were screens, sure, but every goal came on an initial shot and to have that happen seven times in one game is rare for any goaltender, let alone one that has played as well in the playoffs as Quick had prior to this season. After being outscored 13-5 in two games, Los Angeles will return home licking its proverbial wounds, but until a team gets a crack on home ice, its too soon to write them off entirely. What the Kings need, in addition to some semblance of a possession game, is that they need Quick to be far better than hes shown through the first couple games. Without goaltending, its going to be virtually impossible to knock off a team as strong as the Sharks. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Authentic JaWhaun Bentley Jersey . -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O. Authentic Duke Dawson Jersey . Bell Medias 12-year partnership with the Ottawa Senators includes five major components: - English-language regional television broadcast rights for TSN – a minimum of 52 regular season and pre-season games - French-language regional television broadcast rights for RDS – a minimum of 40 regular season and pre-season games - English-language broadcast rights for TSN Radio 1200 – all games - French-language radio broadcast rights – all games - Telecommunications and retail sponsorship and activation rights "We recognized early on that our regional broadcast rights coming up for renewal was a very important asset," said Senators owner Eugene Melnyk. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseysauthenti ... ynn-jersey. Therrien would not confirm his lineup for the game, but he did have the same line combinations practicing together for the third straight day which is usually a pretty good indication of what the lineup will be. Cheap Patriots Jersey . Coach Randy Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury. Bozak left the bench and went down the tunnel early in the second period, returned to play a handful of shifts and then did play in the third. Cheap Patriots Jerseys China . Johnson shared an update after his surgery Tuesday on Twitter. He also wrote, "now lets get on the grind." The running back told The Tennessean he was having surgery in Pensacola, Fla.The NBA announced on Wednesday that the Toronto Raptors will begin their Eastern Conference quarter-final series against the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday. Game 1 will tip off at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt at the Air Canada Centre, live on TSN and TSN Radio 1050. Check back soon for TSNs full broadcast schedule. The following is the postseason schedule for Round 1, as released by the league on Wednesday. All times are Eastern Standard: EASTERN CONFERENCE - FIRST ROUND (1) Indiana Pacers vs. (8) Atlanta Hawks Game 1 - Sat April 19 Atlanta at Indiana 7:00PMGame 2 - Tue April 22 Atlanta at Indiana 7:00PMGame 3 - Thu April 24 Indiana at Atlanta 7:00PMGame 4 - Sat April 26 Indiana at Atlanta 2:00PMGame 5 * Mon April 28 Atlanta at Indiana 8:00PMGame 6 * Thu May 1 Indiana at Atlanta TBDGame 7 * Sat May 3 Atlanta at Indiana TBD (2) Miami Heat vs. (7) Charlotte Bobcats Game 1 - Sun April 20 Charlotte at Miami 3:30PMGame 2 - Wed April 23 Charlotte at Miami 7:00PMGame 3 - Sat April 26 Miami at Charlotte 7:00PMGame 4 - Mon April 28 Miami at Charlotte 7:00PMGame 5 * Wed April 30 Charlotte at Miami TBDGame 6 * Fri May 2 Miami at Charlotte TBDGame 7 * Sun May 4 Charlotte at Miami TBD (3) Toronto Raptors vs. (6) Brooklyn Nets Game 1 - Sat April 19 Brooklyn at Toronto 12:30PM (TSN)Game 2 - Tue April 22 Brooklyn at Toronto 8:00PMGame 3 - Fri April 25 Toronto at Brooklyn 7:00PMGame 4 - Sun April 27 Toronto at Brooklyn 7:00PMGame 5 * Wed April 30 Brooklyn at Toronto TBDGame 6 * Fri May 2 Toronto at Brooklyn TBDGame 7 * Sun May 4 Brooklyn at Toronto TBD (4) Chicago Bulls vs. (5) Washington Wizards Game 1 - Sun April 20 Washington at Chicago 6:00PMGame 2 - Tue April 22 Washington at Chicago 8:30PMGame 3 - Fri April 25 Chicago at Washington 8:00PMGame 4 - Sun April 27 Chicago at Washington 1:00PMGame 5 * Tuee April 29 Washington at Chicago TBDGame 6 * Thu May 1 Chicago at Washington TBDGame 7 * Sat May 3 Washington at Chicago TBD WESTERN CONFERENCE - FIRST ROUND (1) San Antonio Spurs vs.dddddddddddd(8) Dallas Mavericks Game 1 - Sun April 20 Dallas at San Antonio 1:00PMGame 2 - Wed April 23 Dallas at San Antonio 8:00PMGame 3 - Sat April 26 San Antonio at Dallas 4:30PMGame 4 - Mon April 28 San Antonio at Dallas 9:30PMGame 5 * Wed April 30 Dallas at San Antonio TBDGame 6 * Fri May 2 San Antonio at Dallas TBDGame 7 * Sun May 4 Dallas at San Antonio TBD (2) Oklahoma City Thunder vs. (7) Memphis Grizzlies Game 1 - Sat April 19 Memphis at Oklahoma City 9:30PMGame 2 - Mon April 21 Memphis at Oklahoma City 8:00PMGame 3 - Thu April 24 Oklahoma City at Memphis 8:00PMGame 4 - Sat April 26 Oklahoma City at Memphis 9:30PMGame 5 * Tue April 29 Memphis at Oklahoma City TBDGame 6 * Thu May 1 Oklahoma City at Memphis TBDGame 7 * Sat May 3 Memphis at Oklahoma City TBD (3) L.A. Clippers vs. (6) Golden State Warriors Game 1 - Sat April 19 Golden State at L.A. Clippers 3:30PMGame 2 - Mon April 21 Golden State at L.A. Clippers 10:30PMGame 3 - Thu April 24 L.A. Clippers at Golden State 10:30PMGame 4 - Sun April 27 L.A. Clippers at Golden State 3:30PMGame 5 * Tue April 29 Golden State at L.A. Clippers TBDGame 6 * Thu May 1 L.A. Clippers at Golden State TBDGame 7 * Sat May 3 Golden State at L.A. Clippers TBD (4) Houston Rockets vs. (5) Portland Trail Blazers Game 1 - Sun April 20 Portland at Houston 9:30PMGame 2 - Wed April 23 Portland at Houston 9:30PMGame 3 - Fri April 25 Houston at Portland 10:30PMGame 4 - Sun April 27 Houston at Portland 9:30PMGame 5 * Wed April 30 Portland at Houston TBDGame 6 * Fri May 2 Houston at Portland TBDGame 7 * Sun May 4 Portland at Houston TBD * = if necessary Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says hed be pretty aggravated if he were a Detroit Lions fan after the team lost an NFL playoff game to the Dallas Cowboys after a disputed penalty call.But since hes a long-suffering fan of his hometown Chicago Bears, Obama says he cant have too much sympathy for the Lions. The Bears had a losing season and missed the playoffs.Obama told The Detroit News in an interview Tuesday that he couldnt remember a case in which a referees good call was reversed without explanation.Detroit was ahead 20-17 midway through the fourth quarter of Sundays game when a referee flagged the Cowboys for pass interference. But officials rescinded the call moments later, leaving the Lions facing fourth-and-1. Detroit punted, and Dallas then drove to the winning touchdown for a 24-20 final score.Obama said he watched the game and told the newspaper that he couldnt remember a circumstance in which a good call by one of the refs is argued about by an opposing player of the other team with his helmet off on the field, which in and of itself is supposed to be a penalty. The call is announced and then reversed without explanation. I havent seen that before. So I will leave it up to the experts to make the judgment as to why that happened, but I can tell you if I was a Lions fan Id be pretty aggravated.Obama was interviewed before his scheduled visit to the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne, Michigan, on Wednesday to tout a resurgent U.S. auto industry following the federal bailout.In the interview, the president also lamented the poor performance of his hometown Bears.Given the performance of my Bears, I cant have too much sympathy for the Lions, Obama said. You guys were in a lot better position than we were. Id love to have your defence right now. Wholesale 49ers Jerseys . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4. San Francisco 49ers Jerseys China . - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has voluntarily checked into a treatment facility and seems to be doing well. http://www.cheap49ersjerseysauthentic.c ... ner-jersey. He managed to save par, and went on to put together his best opening round of the year. Calcavecchia and Wes Short Jr. 49ers Jerseys Authentic China .com) - The Golden State Warriors have started another winning streak and theyll try to pad it Tuesday night when they head to Staples Center to face the Los Angeles Lakers. Authentic Tarvarius Moore Jersey . Mauer drove in two runs before leaving with an injury, Eduardo Nunez homered and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-2 on Tuesday night.INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts linebacker Robert Mathis has apologized to his teammates for the four-game suspension he received from the NFL. On Wednesday, Mathis spoke publicly for the first time since the league announced he had violated its performance-enhancing substance abuse policy. Mathis had previously admitted to taking fertility medication that contained a substance on the NFLs banned list. He also said he didd not check with league officials or the players union to determine if anything he used might cause a positive drug test.dddddddddddd. Defensive end Cory Redding, one of Mathis closest friends, says he didnt need to hear an apology. He says Mathis acknowledged it was his mistake. Mathis can participate in off-season workouts, training camp and preseason games. He can return to the team Sept. 29. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

24 sie 2018, 03:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
DUBLIN, Ireland -- Australia defeated a turnover-prone Ireland 32-15 on Saturday, silencing the Dublin crowd with a performance that combined their expected backline speed with a surprising show of power up front. The Irish, meanwhile, struggled to get out of their own way with turnovers and defensive miscues that gifted Australia two easy first-half tries. The Wallabies scored four tries to none for Ireland and had another ruled out because of a knock-on over the line, and conceded just six points while playing with 14 men for a quarter of the match. Center Tevita Kuridrani was sent off in the 72nd minute for a tip tackle. "It got a bit ropey there at times. We probably spent 20 minutes there with one man short and were still able to defend the line, so were pretty pleased," Australia coach Ewen McKenzie said. Quade Cooper gave a maestros performance, his best since his recall in August, as he set up the first try and scored the third. His flyhalf counterpart Jonny Sexton, one of 10 Lions among Irelands starters, kept Ireland in the game at halftime with his boot, but limped off with a hamstring injury. Cooper and Sexton traded penalties during a scrappy, penalty-marred first quarter. Winger Nick Cummins put the visitors ahead for good in the 17th minute at the end of a series of sharp passes that wrong-footed Brian ODriscoll and Tommy Bowe. Cooper drew in ODriscoll, faked a long pass to Cummins that committed Bowe, and dumped it off short to Stephen Moore. The hooker burst through a gap and fired a one-handed pass to Cummins, who sprinted untouched to the posts after cutting inside as two confused defenders covered the corner. Australia attacked that same vulnerable spot seven minutes later. Scott Fardy burst down the sideline and cut open the defence with a back-handed offload to Michael Hooper at his shoulder. It was Hoopers first try for Australia. Ireland trailed only 15-12 at the half thanks to four penalties from Sexton, who was injured in the final seconds of first-half play. He was replaced by Ian Madigan, who hit his only penalty attempt. "Our defending was naive at times," Ireland coach Joe Schmidt said. "I felt just before halftime wed fought our way back into the game. But losing Jonny didnt help." The visitors overwhelmed Ireland after the break with an increasingly muscular display that left ODriscoll in a heavy head dressing from a cut over his right eye, fullback Rob Kearney writhing in pain with bruised ribs, and Peter OMahony lucky to avoid injury after being dumped on his head. Kuridrani picked up OMahonys legs and dropped him head first. He was red-carded for a dangerous tackle and faces likely suspension. Australia nearly scored a try immediately after the restart, but Cummins broken-tackle burst past Bowe was disallowed because he lost control of the ball before touching down. The Wallabies didnt have to wait long, though. Cooper received a long pass from the ensuing five-meter scrum, faked a pass wide and cut between Madigan and centre Luke Marshall. Hooper scored his second try at the back of a ferocious maul that marched 10 metres across the Irish tryline. The score put an exclamation point on an Australian performance that few expected against traditionally physical, hard-tackling Ireland. "Obviously Im pleased to get my first test tries. But its extremely good for the team to get back-to-back wins for the first time this year," said Hooper, referring to Australias 50-20 defeat of Italy last week. Australia has lost eight of its 13 matches this year. McKenzie said Australia was ready for Irelands reliance on choke tackles and strength in the maul with locks Paul OConnell and 6-foot-11 Devin Toner. "We worked hard to nullify the strengths of their game, and we still wanted to express ourselves and demonstrate how weve been developing. I think we got the two right," he said. The Irish twice were denied consolation tries in the final minutes. New Zealand referee Chris Pollack called back Conor Murrays try because of a quick tap. Then replacement hooker Sean Cronin was denied his first try for Ireland because a video review spotted a knock-on in the build-up ruck. The battered Irish face powerful New Zealand next weekend. Schmidt said he didnt think Sexton would play and conceded that the prospect of beating the All Blacks was "a very tough ask." Australia concludes its test campaign this month with matches against Scotland and Wales. Cheap Devante Downs Jersey . Fielder ended 4-for-5 with a solo homer, while Avila was 4-for-4 with two runs scored for the Tigers, who put the brakes on a three-game skid and rebounded from a loss in Mondays opener. Victor Martinez and Austin Jackson both contributed two hits, an RBI and a run scored as Detroit maintained its healthy lead atop the AL Central. Cheap Tyler Conklin Jersey .Y. -- Mike Zigomaniss goal at 5:53 of the third period stood up as the winner as the Rochester Americans hung on to defeat the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs 3-2 on Saturday in American Hockey League action. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseyselite.com/. Its not intended to be some magical formula and doesnt apply any context, like, for example, taking injuries into account. This remedial statistical method has gone 9-5 in picks through the first three rounds. Cheap Mike Hughes Jersey . Rockies manager Walt Weiss was unhappy, too. Weiss addressed the issue in a 15-minute meeting with his pitcher and catcher after the Rockies gave up 14 hits and lost 10-1. De La Rosa lasted only 4 1-3 innings and allowed five runs in his first opening-day start. Cheap Brian ONeill Jersey . (January 11, 2014) – Once again Kevin Martin proved why he is the all-time TSN skins leader, winning $11,500 in prize money and a spot in the Travelers All-Star Curling Skins Game presented by Pintys final following a semifinal victory over Brad Jacobs earlier this evening at the Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in Banff, Alta. LOS ANGELES -- The Dodgers have agreed to a $28 million, four-year contract with Cuban prospect Alexander Guerrero, according to a person familiar with the deal. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because no announcement had been made Tuesday. The deal calls for a $10 million signing bonus payable upon approval of the contract by Major League Baseball. Guerrero would earn $4 million in both 2014 and 2015, and $5 million in both 2016 and 2017. There is $1 million per year in performance bonuses, based on 500-600 plate appearances. The 26-year-old infielder defected from Cuba earlier this year and moved to Haiti. He has been training in the Dominican Republic, where scouts for the Dodgers saw him during workouts. When asked about Guerrero on Monday, general manager Ned Colletti said the team was "very close" on a deal. He said Guerrero could play second basee, and that if hes not ready for the start of next season, he could play "very, very soon thereafter.dddddddddddd" His agreement would eliminate one possible bidder for Robinson Cano, the New York Yankees All-Star who is eligible for free agency. Guerrero played in Serie Nacional, Cubas top league, where he was a two-time All-Star selection. In September, he received a license from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control that allowed him to sign with a major league team. Colletti said the Dodgers would plan on having Guerrero play winter ball. "Hes a big-league infielder that has versatility to him," the general manager said. Another Cuban, 22-year-old outfielder Yasiel Puig, had great success with the Dodgers this season. He was called up from the minors in early June, and nearly made the All-Star team while helping the team reach the NL championship series. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

24 sie 2018, 03:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
TORONTO -- The Oakland Athletics claimed right-hander Marcus Walden on Wednesday after he was put on waivers by the Toronto Blue Jays. Walden was designated for assignment by the Blue Jays a day earlier. He made five appearances for Toronto in spring training but did not play in a regular-season game. The 25-year-old native of Fresno, Calif., was 6-14 with a 3.71 earned-run average last season at double-A New Hampshire. Walden made three appearances at triple-A Buffalo this year, going 0-1 with a 13.50 ERA. Josh Sitton Dolphins Jersey . Armstrong was given the rank of "Chevalier" -- or Knight -- in the "Legion dHonneur" in 2005, the last year of his seven consecutive Tour de France victories. Durham Smythe Jersey .In the Football Money League compiled by accountancy firm Deloitte, German champion Bayern Munich remained third but Barcelona dropped from second to fourth during its trophyless 2014.In the 2013-2014 financial year, Real generated 549. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.co ... ersey.aspx. While he was away, it was the division-rival Baltimore Orioles conducting a little business of their own, scooping up Ubaldo Jimenez on Monday evening to a reported four-year, $50-million contract. Minkah Fitzpatrick Dolphins Jersey . The move will give Hentgen the "time needed to support his family and his fathers current health issues," the Blue Jays said in a release. Hentgen spent 10 of his 14 big-league seasons with the Blue Jays, winning a Cy Young Award in 1996. Frank Gore Dolphins Jersey . "It was a little weird looking over and seeing all the green uniforms," he said of his first game against the Boston Celtics.Austin, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Cliff Alexander led four Jayhawks in double figures with 15 points and No. 11 Kansas played a clean second half to take down 17th-ranked Texas 75-62 for a key road victory that could help determine the Big-12 regular season. Perry Ellis and Brannen Greene scored 14 points apiece and Frank Mason III had 12 for Kansas, which committed all three of its season-low three turnovers in the first half. Alexander scored all of his points and grabbed all nine of his rebounds in the final 21:54 of the game. Kansas (16-3, 5-1 Big 12) has won two straight since dropping a road game against Iowa State. The Cyclones, who are in action this afternoon against Texas Tech, also have one conference loss. The Jayhawks have won or held a share of a remarkable 10 straight Big 12 regular-season crowns, but many believed Texas had a chance to threaten that run this season. Isaiah Taylor had 23 points to pace the Longhorns (14-5, 3-3), who have dropped three of their last five games. Texas opened the game with an 11-2 run, but 3-pointers from Wayne Selden and Greene on consecutive possessions before the first media timeout had Kansas right back in the game.dddddddddddd Mason assisted on both 3s. Greene then scored five straight during a 9-0 run as Kansas climbed in front. Cameron Ridley netted five in a row to tie the game at 28 late in the first half, but Alexander answered with a pair of dunks and Kansas led 32-30 at halftime. Myles Turner hit a jumper 5 1/2 minutes into the second half, giving the Longhorns a 44-39 lead, but it quickly disappeared. Alexander threw down a jam on a feed from Perry Ellis, then kicked out to Selden for a 3 from the left wing. Greene followed with another triple, and the Jayhawks led by three. It was 53-50 with seven minutes to play when Greenes well-contested 3-ball from the corner sparked a 9-2 burst that just about put the game out of reach. Kansas went 6-for-6 from the foul line in the final two minutes to seal it. Game Notes Kansas has won seven of the last eight games in the series ... Kansas bench produced 31 points compared to just eight from the Texas reserves ... Texas went 3-for-18 from 3-point range ... Jonathan Holmes scored 14 points for UT ... The teams will meet again in Lawrence on Feb. 28. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

24 sie 2018, 03:57
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 24 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3  Następna