Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 18 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna
same shift Brodziak deflected a blast from 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
ST. PAUL, Minn. -- On a night when each goalie was at the top of his game, it took a video review to decide the winner. Ryan Johansen scored in the fourth round of the shootout to lift the Columbus Blue Jackets to a 2-1 victory over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday night. Johansens shot initially was ruled a rebound, but a video review showed that Wild goalie Darcy Kuemper did not touch the puck, making it a legal shootout goal. "Good job, Toronto," Johansen said, referring to the video review team in the NHL offices. "I knew I scored. I just didnt know what they were talking about at first." The shootout capped a night of brilliant goaltending from the Blue Jackets Sergei Bobrovsky and Minnesotas Kuemper. Bobrovsky, last years Vezina Trophy winner, stopped 32 of 33 shots through overtime, while Kuemper finished with 28 saves. In three games at the Xcel Energy Center, Bobrovsky is 3-0 and has allowed just four goals on 90 shots. "I dont know what it is," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "I dont know if its being in Minnesota, or if theres something in this building, (but it) certainly looks like hes comfortable playing in this building, and hes the main reason why we got two points tonight." In the shootout, Zach Parise and Mikko Koivu put Minnesota ahead 2-0, but Artem Anisimov and Mark Letestu rallied the Blue Jackets with goals and Bobrovsky shut down the Wild the rest of the way to set up Johansens clincher. The Wild wrapped up a four-game homestand with a 1-0-3 record. Losing three shootouts in a week could have left a sour taste in their mouths, but coach Mike Yeo chose to focus on the positives after the game. "You lose in a shootout and it paints an ugly picture. Im actually happy with the way our guys battled in this game," said Yeo, whose team increased its lead over Dallas to five points in the race for seventh place in the Western Conference. "I thought we generated some great quality chances tonight. I thought we defended hard." On a night that featured just two regulation goals and one penalty, it took almost 40 minutes for somebody to score. Columbus finally broke through on a goal by Dalton Prout with 21.6 seconds to play in the second period. Prout took a pass from Jack Johnson at the top of the slot and fired a slap shot that deflected off Wild defenceman Jonas Brodins knee and past Kuemper. The Wild tied it 3:12 into the third period on Jason Pominvilles team-leading 25th goal. Parise chased down a loose puck behind Columbus net and slipped a pass out front to Pominville, who beat Bobrovsky on his glove side to make it 1-1. Bobrovsky kept it tied with a pair of sterling saves on Charlie Coyle and Kyle Brodziak midway through the third. Coyle jumped on a funny hop off the end boards for a clear shot that Bobrovsky turned away, and later in the same shift Brodziak deflected a blast from the point that the Columbus goalie smothered. Meanwhile, the Wilds rookie goalie kept them in the game. Kuemper denied Derek MacKenzie from point-blank range and steered away or swallowed up anything the Blue Jackets sent his way. "When youre seeing the goalie down there making saves, you dont want that to be the difference," Kuemper said. "You want to do your job as well. So you just try to go with him, stop for stop." Bobrovskys biggest save of the night might have been one that didnt even count. With just under 2 minutes left in regulation, Parise centred the puck from the left boards. Blue Jackets forward Nathan Horton broke up the pass but almost inadvertently tipped it past Bobrovsky, who had to scramble to get his right skate on the puck and keep it out of the net. NOTES: Columbus D Fedor Tyutin played after returning from the injured reserve list on Friday. He injured his ankle playing for Russia in the Olympics. ... With Tyutin back in the lineup, Blue Jackets D Nick Schultz was a healthy scratch. Schultz played for Minnesota from 2001-12 and still holds Minnesotas franchise record for games with 743. ... Parise, Pominville and Mikael Granland have 35 points in 12 games for since being put on the same line. ... The Wild are 7-0-3 in their last 10 home games. DeShawn Shead Lions Jersey .L. - Defending womens champion Alberta improved to 3-0 at the Canadian junior curling championships with a 10-3 win over Ontario in Sundays afternoon draw. Frank Ragnow Jersey . It was my fifth straight year attending and, as always, there are many interesting matters discussed as it pertains to the use of statistics in sports. http://www.officialllionsproshop.com/Yo ... ns-Jersey/. When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game. Christian Jones Jersey .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. DaShawn Hand Jersey . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles.Vincent Janssen scored a screamer for the Netherlands as they thumped Belarus 4-1 in their World Cup Qualifier on Friday night. The Dutch were leading 3-1 in Rotterdam when the Tottenham striker thumped a superb effort past Belarus goalkeeper Andrey Gorbunov to seal the three points in their Group A clash.Quincy Promes had struck twice after 31 minutes to put the Netherlands in control in the match, before Aleksey Rios struck back just after half-time for the away side. Davy Klaasen then restored the home sides lead in the 56th minute, before Janssens thunderous effort put the game well beyond Belarus. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.dddddddddddd.99. No contract. The victory ended an unprecedented run of five straight home defeats for the Dutch, stretching back 16 months to their disastrous Euro 2016 qualifying campaign.Hit play on the video at the top of the page to see Tottenham striker Vincent Janssens superb strike for the Netherlands against Belarus on Friday nightYou can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Promes fires Dutch to victory Ronaldo nets four in romp Gameiro downs Bulgaria Rampant Belgium thump Bosnia Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

23 sie 2018, 03:42
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Sunderland Academy scored two late goals to beat Notts County 2-1 on Wednesday and advance to the next round of the Checkatrade Trophy. Adam Campbell had given Notts County the lead in the Northern Group F encounter.But Josh Maja levelled in the 84th minute before an own goal from Hayden Hollis saw the Black Cats snatch second spot in the group behind Rochdale, who beat Hartlepool 2-1. Southampton Academy secured top spot in Southern Group E after a 4-0 victory over Crawley Town.An own goal set Saints on their way and Siph Mdlalose, Callum Slattery and Olufela Olomola also netted.Coventry staged an impressive second-half comeback to beat Wycombe 4-2 in Southern Group DRyan Haynes scored twice before goals from George Thomas and Gael Bigirimana saw Coventry come from 2-0 down to secure victory and top the group.Cole Stockton netted twice as Morecambe beat Bradford 3-2 in Northern Group C, but the Bantams still pip their opponents to first place on goal difference.Carlisle finished top of Northern Group D with three wins from three after beating Fleetwood 4-2.In Northern Group H, Sheffield United ended up third after beating Grimsby Town 4-2.Tom Eaves and Francois Zoko scored for Yeovil as they won 2-0 at Reading Academy to secure top spot in Southern Group A.The draw for the next round takes place on Thursday at 10.30am live on Sky Sports News HQ. Also See: Trump at League Cup draw Chelsea win marathon shoot-out Nick Chubb Browns Jersey . Lineup news, Fantasy tips and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES Blake Comeau – The Penguins winger had a hat trick in a 4-3 overtime win against Toronto. Custom Browns Jerseys . The Big Man finished 3-1 in Week 19, and sits at 53-24 on the season. Now Schultz is ready for more action. http://www.footballbrownsnflprostore.co ... te-Jersey/. On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish. Ricardo Louis Browns Jersey . The 22-year-old slugger, who is no stranger to adversity, made up for it at the end. Jarvis Landry Browns Jersey .C. -- Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons. Phil Jackson won NBA titles as a player and a coach. Hell now try winning as an executive. And this quest will take him back to where his career began. Jackson has agreed to run the New York Knicks front office and will be formally introduced by the team at a news conference at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday morning, a person familiar with the negotiations between the 11-time champion coach and the franchise told The Associated Press on Friday. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the Knicks would only confirm that a "major announcement" involving team executives was scheduled. Jackson also did not make any immediate public comment, but the move had been expected for several days -- and was practically confirmed earlier this week by Knicks star Carmelo Anthony, who said he had heard the Hall of Fame coach was "coming on board." Jackson had been courted by clubs before, and fans in Los Angeles clamoured for him to return to coaching not long after he left the Lakers after the 2010-11 season. Hes largely shunned limelight during this three-year break from work, during which he did things such as working on his health -- arthritis pain hampered him toward the end of his coaching career -- and released a book chronicling his basketball life. Denver coach Brian Shaw, who played for Jackson and has been an assistant under him as well, said Friday that he would not be surprised to see one of his mentors take on the challenge of rebuilding the Knicks. "I think hes a basketball lifer, a basketball junkie," Shaw said in Miami, where the Nuggets were playing the Heat. "I think that with all the success that hes had, what hes learned and his passion for the game, I think it gets boring when you do something like hes done all his life and all of a sudden youre kind of out of the mix. If he does do it, hed be excited about the challenge of attacking the game from a different position." Jackson played his first 10 NBA seasons with the Knicks -- he was there for 11 actually, missing the 1969-70 championship season because of injury. Jackson was a key part of the 1972-73 team that wonn the NBA title, topping the Lakers.dddddddddddd New York hasnt won a championship since. Jackson has won 11 since, six with the Chicago Bulls and five more with the Lakers. Shaw has spoken with Jackson regularly during the season, saying that his former coach will sometimes call or text to ask if a play the Nuggets run was one that they used together during their triangle-offence days. But Shaw -- who will likely be mentioned as a potential coaching candidate in New York if the Knicks decide to part ways with Mike Woodson -- has kept his distance from Jackson during this will-he-or-wont-he process. "Ive kind of left him alone during this period of time because I know its a lot going on and certainly people are hitting him from every different direction," Shaw said. Odds are, that wont change anytime soon. Jacksons arrival in New York will likely usher in a new era for the Knicks, who may miss the playoffs this season after winning 54 games a year ago. Even NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said earlier this week that he wanted to see Jackson back in the game, saying "the league needs him." Apparently, the Knicks felt they needed him as well. New York could lose Anthony this summer through free agency, will likely look to upgrade their roster in several other areas, and Jackson will have to tackle all those issues -- and plenty of others -- even though the Knicks have spent about as freely as any team in recent years. And a playoff trip this year is hardly a certainty, with the Knicks currently on the outside of the post-season picture. With the Bulls, he had Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. With the Lakers, he had Shaquille ONeal and Kobe Bryant. With the Knicks, hell have more questions than answers, at least in the beginning of his first foray into life as an executive. Theres also the issue of how much power hell actually have working for Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan. Since the start of the 2004-05 season, the Knicks have gone through six head coaches and won a total of seven playoff games. Starting Tuesday, itll apparently be Jacksons job to change all that. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

23 sie 2018, 03:44
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
KAMLOOPS, B.C. -- The B.C. Lions turned to a familiar face when their ground game was in tatters late last season, and Stefan Logan is looking forward to once again exploiting his unique backfield partnership with Andrew Harris in 2014. "Its like ketchup and mustard," Logan said of the Lions running back duo. "If you dont have ketchup and mustard on your hamburger, it wont be any good." Logan was a dynamic threat for the Lions in 2008 before jumping to the NFL, but when the phone stopped ringing with offers down south he decided on a return to his former CFL club. "As I was at home waiting on calls I was working out and staying in shape and stuff like that," said Logan. "When I talked to the B.C. Lions I was more than willing to come up here and help us win games." A leaky offensive line and a tendency to abandon the ground attack meant the Lions were without a 100-yard rusher for 11 straight contests in 2013, but the speedy Logans injection into the lineup helped the situation improve almost overnight. A more south-runner, Harris was no longer the only focus for defences, and both he and Logan found some traction as the Lions ran for almost 200 yards a game over the seasons final three weeks. "(Harris) does a lot of different things that I dont do," Logan said at training camp last week. "Hes more of a downhill, patient runner and hits the hole. Im more of a slasher, getting inside and outside. "He has the ability to do certain things that Im not that great at, and I can do certain things that he cant do. Thats what makes it such a great running back (combination)." Despite all the struggles last season, Harris still managed to rush for 998 yards and seven touchdowns. Clearly frustrated at times, the Winnipeg native never criticized his coaches or teammates and is now looking forward to having Logan as a backfield counterpart for a full season. "Its going to be a great give-and-take scenario. Having two guys to spell each other and feed off each other ... any time he makes a play, Im going to want to make a play," said Harris. "I think we both bring a different skill set and thats something we can utilize. Having us both on the field at the same time is going to create mismatches with linebackers and in the pass game as well. "I think no matter what we do were going to be productive." Not unfamiliar with the spotlight of being a ball carrier after mainly returning kicks in the NFL, Logan had sympathy for Harris when things werent going well last season. "I understand when people point the finger at you and its not your fault. Its not like his running style had changed or he started tipping (plays) or anything like that," said Logan. "When youve got people pointing the finger, its always going to be towards you because youre running the ball. "If guys miss a block, the fans dont see that. All they see is you." Lions head coach Mike Benevides parted ways with offensive co-ordinator Jacques Chapdelaine after last season and replaced him with former CFL quarterback Khari Jones in hopes of reinvigorating a stagnant attack. "What everybodys seen the last couple years in our league is you have to run the football," said Benevides. "Two years ago we were the best running team, last year we werent but I think we showed an identity at the end of the season when we were running for 200 yards a game. "With (Logan and Harris), you have two changeup guys. You have two elite players with different skill sets that can attack out of the backfield." Jones has made it clear he wants to be aggressive, and with starting quarterback Travis Lulay still struggling to come back from shoulder surgery, the Lions could lean on Logan and Harris even more. "Its going to give us some great options on offence," said Jones. "Its going to be our job as an offensive staff to find out how to best utilize those two guys and get them the ball in the right positions." The Lions will host the Grey Cup in November, and with the CFL and its players association now waiting to ratify a new labour agreement, the team is eager to see what a Logan-Harris backfield can do from the start. "Were all about getting those positive yards and not putting that heat on our back. We want to put the team on our back to move forward," said Logan. "I felt (Harriss) pain last year and I wanted to come in and boost him up and let him know that its going to be OK. "I told him: You and I are going to be back here together and were going to run this thing down their throat until the season is over." 49ers Jerseys China . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt. 49ers Jerseys Authentic China . It was just time for him to make a big play. Nicolas Batum had 20 points and 10 rebounds, Wesley Matthews scored 18 points, and the Trail Blazers overcame poor-shooting nights by two of their best players in a 94-90 victory over the New York Knicks on Wednesday. http://www.cheap49ersjerseysauthentic.com/.com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Authentic Dante Pettis Jersey . Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter. 49ers Jerseys China Cheap . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field.BARCELONA, Spain -- Four days after affirming its European credentials by toppling Manchester City, Barcelona slumped to a stinging 3-1 loss at Real Sociedad to relinquish the provisional Spanish league lead to Real Madrid on Saturday. Gareth Bale scored a blistering long-range strike to help Madrid brush aside Elche 3-0 at home, and Barcelona was unable to match that with a win. Instead, it was overrun by Sociedads dynamic attack led by forwards Antoine Griezmann and Carlos Vela. Barcelonas defeat confirmed the change in course in the league title race over the past two months, leaving Madrid in command and waiting to see if Atletico can keep up when it visits Osasuna on Sunday. After starting the season with 13 wins and a draw, Barcelona has dropped points in four of its last seven games. Barcelona coach Gerard Martino shuffled his lineup from Tuesdays Champions League victory at City and tried to reinforce his defence by playing with two holding midfielders in Sergio Busquets and Alex Song. The move backfired when Song scored an own goal in the 32nd minute in the first of several defensive lapses that doomed the defending champions. Lionel Messi equalized in the 36th, only for Griezmann to restore the hosts advantage after an error by defender Marc Bartra in the 54th before setting up David Zurutuza in the 59th. The loss left Barcelona three points behind Madrid, the first time it has trailed its fierce rival this season. Atletico is also three points behind Madrid before it plays on Sunday. The last time Barcelona lost by more than one goal was a 3-0 defeat to Bayern Munich in May 2013. Martino took the blame for the humbling defeat. "Real (Sociedad) deserved to win," he said. "I didnt make the correct reading of the game. The decision not to change was also a mistake." Madrid won its third straight game without Cristiano Ronaldo, who was finishing a three-game suspension. Madrid midfielder Asier Illarramendi opened the scoring at the Santiago Bernabeu in the 34th. Bale then squashed Elches timid second-half surge with a blast frrom about 25 metres in the 72nd before substitute Isco Alarcon sealed the victory in the 81st.dddddddddddd Bale was having a discreet outing until his superb strike that hit the underside of the bar and bounced in, securing the three points that made Madrid the overnight pacesetters. "I said My goodness, what a goal when I saw the ball pass by," Madrid fullback Dani Carvajal said. Madrid will visit Schalke 04 on Wednesday in the Champions League final 16 enjoying an unbeaten streak of 26 games in all competitions. Madrid then plays at crosstown rival Atletico next weekend in a highly anticipated league meeting. Also, Celta Vigo fought back for a 1-1 draw at home against 10-man Getafe to leave the visitors winless in the last 10 rounds, while Malaga drew 0-0 at Almeria. Martino was dismissed by the referee during halftime, and Barcelonas first-year manager had to witness the rare sight of his team being thoroughly dismantled from the Anoeta Stadium stands as the festive home fans soaked up their big win. The victory moved Sociedad one point out of fourth place and Spains last Champions League spot as the Basque side deployed its best version of its up-tempo attack to take a good measure of vengeance for Barcelona eliminating it from the Copa del Rey the previous week. Sociedad was unlucky not to widen the final margin when a disheartened Barcelona appeared to tire in the final minutes. Vela almost capped his outstanding performance in the 81st but his shot hit the post. Sociedad went ahead when Gorka Elustondo muscled by Song to meet Sergio Canales cross, which Elustondo appeared to graze with his head before it hit Song in the chest and landed in the net. Messi combined with Martin Montoya to level when Sergio Busquets craftily let Montoyas pass run between his legs for Messi to rifle it inside the upright of Claudio Bravos goal. Sociedad, however, got the winner when Bartra headed Bravos goalkick back toward his own area, where Vela was quick to pounce and crossed for Griezmann to volley in his 15th league goal of the season. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

23 sie 2018, 03:50
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
GUELPH, Ont. -- With the Hamilton Tiger-Cats season hanging in the balance, rookie quarterback Dan LeFevour delivered. LeFevours two-yard TD run in overtime rallied Hamilton to a thrilling 19-16 win over the Montreal Alouettes in the East Division semifinal Sunday. The six-foot-three, 230-pound LeFevour handled the ball on six of Hamiltons eight snaps in overtime after Montreal went ahead 16-13 on Sean Whytes 34-yard field goal. All were runs -- including two successful third-down gambles -- and an 11-yard scamper that took the Ticats to the Alouettes two-yard line to set up LeFevours game-winning TD. LeFevours touchdown secured Hamiltons first home playoff win since 01 and prompted teammates to hoist him on to their shoulders, something the former Central Michigan star was uncomfortable with. "I was telling them to put me down actually," the humble LeFevour said. "This is a team game, shoot, the defence carried us all the way into the fourth quarter. Hank had a great drive going into the wind. "I really feel I was a small piece . . . everyone put in their two cents today." Ticats head coach Kent Austin had no hesitation putting Hamiltons season in a rookies hands. "The package Dan runs is suited for Dan," he said. "When you play a defence like this you have to play 12-man football on offence and by that I mean you have to add your quarterback to the run game otherwise you play 11 against 12. "Dan gives us the ability to run those packages. Hes just a highly competitive, very focused, very unselfish quarterback that is a winner." The weather was the big story of the game. An Alumni Stadium gathering of 13,320 endured intermittent rain and a biting 45-kilometre an hour wind that gusted up to 66 kilometres throughout, making it feel like -1 C with the windchill. Predictably, both teams struggled with the conditions, committing four turnovers apiece and punting a total of 17 times. At halftime, Montreal led 2-0 but Whyte forced overtime with a 32-yard field goal at 14:55 of the fourth as each squad came up with big drives into the howling wind. Hamilton surged ahead 13-10 on Henry Burriss 17-yard TD strike to C.J. Gable with 1:04 remaining in the fourth, capping a smart 97-yard, 12-play drive against the wind. In the third, Montreal went ahead 9-6 on Troy Smiths 29-yard TD strike to Duron Carter at 10:27 to culminate a four-play, 75-yard march. Burris finished 23-of-36 passing for 203 yards with a TD and interception and said the weather conditions made it tough to execute offensively. But he said patience was a key factor on Hamiltons fourth-quarter drive. "Oh man, Mother Nature was not on my side today, it took me a while to get in sync there," he said. "Our defence did one heck of a job of keeping us in the game and to be able to make that one drive and get the touchdown to put us in the lead and get us into overtime, that was special. "We were taking what they gave us. They werent giving us much downfield so we just kind of chipped away at it. Guys just made plays." Austin admitted the Ticats pondered going with LeFevour in the fourth but opted to go with the more experienced Burris, 38, who led the CFL in passing this year, his 15th in Canada. "At the end of the day Henry has a lot of experience and has been in these situations before," Austin said. "We just said wed empty out and Hank, youre going to have to find the receivers and understand coverage, which he does. "It was just a guy we believe in thats played well for us this year." At least Hamilton wont have to worry about weather in the East Division final. The Ticats face the defending Grey Cup-champion Toronto Argonauts next weekend at Rogers Centre, which is a domed facility. Argos head coach Scott Milanovich said Hamiltons willingness to use multiple quarterbacks will be something his defence must prepare for. "It puts a lot on your defence," he said during a conference call. "You have to essentially prepare for two different styles of offences. "How much theyll do that against us, you wont know until game day but you have to prepare for it. That makes it difficult, takes time out of practice, and when youre preparing for a bunch of different things there are things you cant cover." It will be the first East Division meeting between Hamilton and Toronto since 1986. "I really hope they keep the roof closed," said LeFevour, who finished three-of-six passing for 36 yards while running 18 times for 61 yards. The conference champion will advance to the Grey Cup on Nov. 24 in Regina. Hamilton was hosting its first home playoff game since 2010 after taking the season series with Montreal 2-1. Montreals loss tarnished an outstanding performance by Tyrell Sutton, who ran for 142 yards on 21 carries. First-year quarterback Troy Smith was 14-of-26 passing for 142 yards with a TD and interception in his first CFL playoff game. "We had a rough time this year finishing games and holding leads and as well as we played at times (Sunday) youve got to give them credit for going down the field and scoring," said interim Als coach Jim Popp. "The last two times they had the ball they scored touchdowns, thats what they did." Sundays defeat caps a roller-coaster season for Montreal, which saw GM Popp assume coaching duties after firing rookie head coach Dan Hawkins. And during the year, the Alouettes lost a number of veterans to injury, most notably quarterback Anthony Calvillo, who was on the sidelines Sunday. But the Alouettes head into the off-season with no shortage of questions, including who will coach the team and will Calvillo be able to return in 2014 from his concussion. NOTES -- As expected, linebacker Kyries Hebert (knee) was among Montreals pre-game scratches . . . Cornerback Delvin Breaux and slotback Greg Ellingston both returned to Hamiltons starting lineup from injury . . . Hamilton was 6-3 the second half of the season, tied with Toronto for the best record in the CFL behind Calgary (7-2). Montreal was 4-5 . . . . Montreals defence features six East Division all-stars, including outstanding defensive player nominee Chip Cox, who had a CFL-high 115 tackles and team-leading 12 sacks . . . Hamiltons Marc Beswick is the East nominee as outstanding special-teams player. Hes only the second non-kicker or returner to win the award as B.C.s Jason Arakgi was the first in 09 . . . Hamilton dressed a CFL-record 88 players this season, with 57 making at least one start. Wholesale Bears Jerseys .com) - Delon Wright made all 12 of his free throws and finished with 21 points and six assists as No. Cheap Javon Wims Jersey .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. http://www.cheapbearsjerseyselite.com/.J. -- Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch deservedly draw the attention for what theyve done in getting the Seattle Seahawks to the Super Bowl. Cheap Bilal Nichols Jersey . Coaches are now allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions. Cheap Anthony Miller Jersey . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology.Sacramento, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Josh Smith scored 21 points with 13 rebounds, five assists and five blocks to help the Detroit Pistons in a 95-90 win over the Sacramento Kings on Saturday. Greg Monroe led the Pistons with 21 points and Andre Drummond checked in with 12 points and 10 rebounds. Detroit has won two straight following a 13-game losing streak. Rudy Gay tallied 20 points to pace the Kings, who have lost three straight and four of their last five. Carl Landry supplied 15 points and 11 rebounds off the bench, and Ben McLemore had 14 in the loss. I thought we missed a lot of great looks, said Kings coach Michael Malone. I wasnt overly disappointed with the offense tonight. Monroes two free throws gave the Pistons an 83-73 lead with 4:41 left in the fourth; then Landry made consecutive jumpers as part of a 6-0 run that made it a two-possession game. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope responded with a 3-ppointer and D.ddddddddddddJ. Augustin followed with a pair of free throws. McLemore canned a pair of 3s around another two free throws from Augustin to cut the deficit to five, but Monroe converted a dunk with 24.4 seconds left to seal it. Sacramento led 24-23 after 12 minutes, then stretched the margin to 46-43 at the break. Detroit opened the second half on an 11-0 run for a 54-46 lead at the eight- minute mark. Monroe made a pair of jumpers as part of a 9-0 run later in the quarter to help push the lead to 67-53. However, the Kings scored the final seven points and trimmed the deficit to 67-60 entering the fourth. Game Notes Detroit has won four straight over the Kings ... The Pistons shot 44.3 percent from the floor and limited Sacramento to 35.5 percent shooting ... There were 10 lead changes and seven ties ... The Kings had a 55-43 edge on the glass. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

23 sie 2018, 03:52
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
1) The Toronto Blue Jays won their first series at Tropicana Field since 2007 this week. The team also called up prospects Dalton Pompey, Daniel Norris and Sean Nolin from the Buffalo Bisons on Tuesday, the same day the series started. Do you believe there was any correlation between the two? Baseball is such a mental game. Everything means something. Changes in personnel via trades, releases or call-ups can change the dynamic of the team. That is why change for the sake of change sometimes works because it shifts something in the energy of the team. There is truly an energy around a team. It changes over the course of the season. Often times the energy changes as the team plays better or worse. The way players feel affects the way they play. Sometimes the calendar causes a unique energy. Injuries or activations from the DL can cause a shift in the feelings around a team. Sometime the opponent generates a different emotion within the team. If there was a brawl the last time two teams squared off then there is likely more energy and anxiety in the clubhouse and dugout. There is definitely one feeling that a team has when they play at home and another when they are on the road. The records typically reflect that difference. When a team has difficulty winning in a certain road stadium, like the Jays in Tampa, there is often a feeling of impending doom. You start waiting for something to go wrong that will be the reason you lose. My teams with the Mets had that feeling every time we went to Turner Field to play the Braves and Yankee Stadium to play our hometown rivals. In order to change that feeling something else has to change. It isnt a surprise to me that the Jays played differently in Tampa with different players in the clubhouse. The September call-ups often inspire the players who were in the major leagues already. They get a chance to see their competition first-hand. It can give them that little bit of push that can cause a shift in performance and a change in result. So the young call-ups absolutely impacted the energy of the Jays. It is difficult to quantify the impact but I believe it is exactly the reason why the Jays beat the Rays. 2) The Houston Astros are in need of a new manager after firing Bo Porter. How enticing of a destination will the Astros be to managerial candidates this off-season? The Astros have made dramatic improvements from last year to this year. That isnt saying all that much considering they lost 111 games in 2013. But they have already won 10 more games this year so there certainly is progress. The Astros have some interesting young prospects that have made an impact this year to support Jose Altuve who is proving to be among the best second basemen in the game. George Springer is an exciting power and speed type outfielder. Cris Carter has 35 home runs already. The Astros have high hope for first baseman John Singleton despite his struggles at the major league level. Dallas Keuchel and Colin McHugh have had very good seasons in the starting rotation. The Houston farm system is highly respected as well. They have the No. 2 prospect overall in SS Carlos Correa. They also have a number of interesting pitching prospects on the way. So from a player personnel perspective there is talent and there is hope. Sure they are in a very tough division with the As. Rangers, Angels and Mariners but it isnt the AL East. Sounds good so far: good players; competitive division; and throw in a domed stadium that has personality. There is a huge red flag though. Bo Porter wasnt fired because of performance on the field. He was fired because he did not have a unified view of the direction of the organization with GM Jeff Lunow. For a managerial candidate this is scary. It reeks of a GM who meddles in the day-to-day managing of the team. The manager needs to be able to run the team as he sees fit without distraction from the front office. If the manager is responsible for the result, he cant be told who to play and when to play them. He cant be told how he needs to use his bullpen and when to pull the starter. In my opinion, general managers have the right to ask managers for the logic of their decision-making. It is appropriate to ask if they considered this issue or that issue. But it is not appropriate for a GM to tell a manager what to do and then to hold him responsible if it doesnt work. I would be concerned, that as the manager of the Astros I would have responsibility with no authority. If that is the case then the manager is doomed to fail. The Astros will likely hire a player development, no-name manager. They wont hire a big-name guy who will demand autonomy when running the team. Lunow wants a malleable skipper whom he can manipulate to do his bidding. Overall it is not a very attractive job for an established major league manager. 3) The Oakland Athletics are 13-19 since making their blockbuster trade to acquire Jon Lester and Jonny Gomes for Yoenis Cespedes and have gone from the leading the AL West to holding a Wild Card spot. Whats wrong with the As? When the As landed John Lester and the Tigers got David Price I thought the teams would match up in the ALCS. As it stands today the two teams would meet in the single game wild card matchup. The trades havent completely gone according to plan. Billy Beane knew that by adding Lester he was getting a workhorse for his rotation. Lester brings a big-game pedigree that we have seen in past playoff and World Series games. Because of payroll limitations Beane knew he couldnt add Lester and Gomes entire salaries. He had to send salary back in the deal. Effectively, what Beane had to do was rob Peter to pay Paul. He had to take away from one area to fortify another. He had to reconfigure his roster and how he was spending his money. At the time of the trade the As were leading the AL in runs scored. Beane thought he could sacrifice some offence to improve his pitching. It was reasonable logic. Unfortunately, Cespedes impact on the As offence was more than anticipated. He didnt only help with his production but his presence in the lineup impacted others. Brandon Moss went in the tank after the big power-hitting left fielder was traded. Moss is seeing different pitches without Cespedes in the lineup. Moss is trying too hard, figuring he would have to shoulder more of the load. The rest of the lineup started to sputter as well. It is not only Cespedes bat that is missed. It is his defence and his energy and his presence. He plays with flair and pizzazz that impacts those around him. Another issue has been the on again off again health of Coco Crisp. He is a spark plug for this team. Crisp generates energy on offence and defence when he is healthy. The problem is that he hasnt been healthy. The As starting pitching has started to falter as well. Jason Hamel has imploded. Jeff Samardajiza, Scott Kazmir and Sonny Gray seem to be running out of gas. This game is so unpredictable. Just when you think you have it figured out things fall apart. The As can stop this slow fade but they need to do it now. Momentum is only as good as your next days starting pitching. They need their pitchers to take the pressure off of the offence. When the As fall behind it changes the quality of the at bats from the offence and makes them unproductive. If the pitching gives the hitters the opportunity for more relaxed at bats the offence will start to click again. The recent acquisition of Adam Dunn replaces Cespedes power but not his energy, defence or presence. It may be enough though to get the rest of the lineup going. The As are not going to catch the Angels but they will hold on for a Wild Card spot. They will still be a tough matchup in the playoffs regardless of what has happened to the offense. 4) Yep. It has happened again. The Cardinals are sitting atop the NL Central Division. I know it makes fans in Chicago, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati sick. Fans in New York, Colorado, and San Diego are green with envy. Marlins fans are amazed as are fans in Arizona. Those darn Cardinals are at it again. How do they do it? Consistency is something that everyone strives for in baseball. Players battle to remember what they do when things are going right, so they can repeat it. General managers not only hope they can build a winning team, they hope they can sustain that success. In recent years, we have had the Braves winning 15 consecutive division titles and the Yankees winning four World Series in five years while making the playoffs twelve consecutive years. If and when the Cards make the playoffs again this year it will be four consecutive years and 12 of the last 16 years that they have done so. The Braves won because they had (for the most part) healthy Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and John Smoltz on the mound. They also had great leadership in the dugout with Bobby Cox and on the field with Chipper Jones. The Yanks won because they had five home-grown stars in Derek Jeter, Bernie Williams, Jorge Posada, Andy Petitte and Mariano Rivera. Joe Torre did a masterful job managing the fishbowl that is New York. Plus they had the highest payroll, which certainly didnt hurt. So why are the Cardinals winning year after year? They dont have the big three pitchers like the Braves. They never had the highest payroll like the Yankees. They have changed managers during their run. They have seen stars leave for big free agent contracts. Yet, despite it all they continuously win. My experience is that the organizations that keep winning strive for continued excellence. The have a certain way of doing things. There is a Cardinals way of playing baseball. There was a Braves way of doing things and a Yankee way as well. Each organization carves its own path, in its own way. There was a long-time Cardinals coach named George Kissel. He is responsible for creating the Cardinals way. He was a minor league player, coach, scout, instructor and major league coach in his 69 years in the organization. He was known as a€?the professor.a€? Thats right. A little man just 173 cm tall and 79 kg soaking wet is the most impactful Cardinal ever. He stressed the fundamentals. He stressed perfect practice. He taught players to understand their abilities and to play within them while maximizing their performance. He taught players, coaches and managers. He loved the game. He was as student of the game and understood it in a way that the games greatest stars never considered it. The Cardinals are the best at practice. They develop their players more efficiently and fully than other teams starting in the minor leagues. The learning continues at the major league level. I have broadcast Cardinals games over the years and I would always see their infielders taking fielding practice hours before the game. Even the superstars participated. The Cardinals starting pitchers all go to the bullpen when another starter is throwing a bullpen session between starts. This allows them to teach each other and to learn from each other. It builds camaraderie and a competitive environment. Their staff feeds off of each other. Those are just a couple of examples of Kissels impact. Over the years, Kissels influence and direction created a structure that is still the fabric of the organization. The names of the players and coaches and managers can change but the expectations and consequences of preparation are still the same. That is why they can overcome the adversity of losing stars to injuries or free agents. That is why they can change managers and not miss a beat. Everyone gets inserted in the Cardinals structure and they know what to do. Certainly the Cardinals have great players. I dont mean to diminish that at all. But Kissel gets credit for that too. His structure lends itself to certain types of players. The scouts find those players and the minor league staff then develops those players. The major league manager is the beneficiary of that process and is charged with maintaining that high level of performance. Albert Pujols absolutely was a big part of the Cards success in the past. So was manager Tony LaRussa and pitching coach, Dave Duncan. But if you ask those three about George Kissel they will all tell stories of his impact on their growth. The same stories are told today by manager Mike Matheny and pitching coach Derek Lilliquist. Yadier Molina is the guts and glue of this Cardinals team. Someday he will be a manager and George Kissel will live on in his words and structure. Baseball is a copy-cat game. When one team has success other teams mimic what they are doing. They look for similar players. They hire staff members away from the organization. The Astros hoped to transform the Cardinals Way into the Astros Way by hiring their general manager, Jeff Lunow, from the Cards. The Reds hoped to do the same things when they hired GM Walt Jocketty after he left St Louis. Cards third base coach Jose Oquendo will likely be hired as a manager this off-season by some organization wanting to duplicate the Cards success. Look for Gary LaRocque, the Cardinals Director, Player Development to get hired as a general manager this year by an organization hoping to find players as talented and as intelligent as the Cardinals prospects all seem to be. I am grateful for my 20 years as a minor league player and major league executive, mostly with the Mets, but there is a part of me that wishes I had been a Cardinal too. Chicago Bears Jerseys China . Roma has a game in hand but now second place is even at risk for the capital side as Napoli moved to within three points with the win. "The result is not always fair," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "If we play like this until the end we will win many matches. Cheap Bears Jerseys Authentic . This weeks Raptors Report puts a bow on Gays brief, 10-month tenure in Toronto and ponders how his absence will affect the teams offence. Are they a better team without him? In addition to acquiring some valuable cap flexibility, what impact will the four incoming players have this season and beyond? Click here for the Dec. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/. A question that was repeatedly posed last season, and the season before that and in the 2011 campaign before that. Authentic Bilal Nichols Jersey .Y. -- Dwane Casey admitted hed been concerned about his young Raptors team who had zero experience playing in close-out games -- what awaited them with the vastly-experienced Brooklyn Nets, and how theyd react. Authentic James Daniels Jersey . Dwyane Wade followed a few days later.WASHINGTON - Safety Brandon Meriweather is returning to the Washington Redskins. The Redskins announced Tuesday that Meriweather has re-signed after a week of testing free agency. Meriweather returns for a third season in Washington, playing a position the Redskins hope to upgrade. His last two years have been marred by injuries and reckless play, including head-first hiits that have drawn fines and a suspension from the NFL.dddddddddddd He started 13 games last year and had two interceptions. Pass defence is a top off-season priority for the Redskins, but they failed to land one of the top safeties available during the first several days of free agency. Reed Doughty, who started eight games in 2013, is also a free agent Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

23 sie 2018, 03:54
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hi Kerry, The recent issues in the Boston-Pittsburgh game have highlighted a number of officiating, game control, and player sportsmanship aspects. Here is my question for you to consider. If an official or officials miss an obvious call, why are the officials involved not subject to public game suspensions as the players are? Thanks, enjoyed your assessment of the weekend issues. Thanks,Coleman Coleman:Some might suggest if officials were subject to public game suspensions for missing an obvious call there wouldnt be enough personnel left to cover the games. The truth is there is a form of internal accountability currently in place. Officials have been suspended for public conduct that was unbecoming a member of the profession and for failure to pass the required fitness test. On one occasion a linemans playoff assignments were withheld pending a full investigation into a missing puck. Fines have been levied against many officials for misinterpreting a rule; present writer included. The amount of the fine can vary between $250 and $500 and is donated to a charity of the officials choice. A "one time" donation is usually sufficient for the official to become completely familiar with all the playing rules! Officials are largely held accountable through a subjective internal evaluation system that is conducted by the Officiating Department to determine annual playoff selection. Considerable bonus money is available for each playoff round that an official is selected to work. In addition to the money, there is tremendous pride associated with being chosen for this honour. Each official receives a midseason evaluation which often includes areas where improvement is expected. If an officials performance reviews are consistently sub-substandard he will be put on notice that he must bring his game up to the expected standard or be subject to termination. Specialized coaching should be provided to any official that might fall into this category! Once a referee or linesmans season has concluded an exit meeting with the V.P. of Officiating or one of his designates is arranged to discuss the season in review and to provide suggestions moving forward. While the success of any evaluation process hinges largely upon the competency of the personnel who conduct the reviews there is currently one in place intended to hold the officials accountable. Its just not done in the public arena. John Lynch Buccaneers Jersey . After Mariota was pushed around by Stanford on Thursday, finishing 20/34 with 250 yards and two touchdowns in Oregons Title hope-crushing defeat, hes going to need a poor performance or two from the remaining frontrunners to have a shot at the most coveted individual trophy in college sports. M.J. Stewart Buccaneers Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Im sure youve received many emails wondering what your take is on the Spezza goal that looked like Neil blatantly kicked it in while standing directly in the middle of the crease where, you know, usually a goalie is to make a save but couldnt be due to Neil being there! Thanks! Jon - Westfield, MA Jon: Lets first ask Henrik Lundqvist what he thought of the scoring of the Sens second goal with . http://www.authenticbuccaneersstoreonli ... ns-Jersey/. -- Derek Jeter spoke for 25 minutes, 44 seconds and answered 26 questions about his decision to retire at the end of this season. Carlton Davis Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. M.J. Stewart Jersey . The 33-year-old Spaniard, who held the lead since the second round, turned in a solid final round that featured six birdies and two bogeys to finish on 22-under 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Johor Open, an Asian Tour event in Malaysia last December. SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Rudy Gay watched from a sky box seat as his new Sacramento teammates easily handled the Dallas Mavericks on Monday night. The short-handed Kings looked formidable against the Mavericks. DeMarcus Cousins had 32 points and 19 rebounds, and Derrick Williams scored a career-high 31 to pace the Kings to a 112-97 victory over Dallas. Earlier in the day, the Kings completed a seven-player deal with Toronto that brought them Gay, Aaron Gray and Quincy Acy. Greivis Vasquez, Patrick Patterson, John Salmons and Chuck Hayes went to the Raptors. "I guess I came on a good day because the team was playing great," said Gay, a veteran forward who is expected to make his Kings debut Wednesday at home against Utah. "Obviously DeMarcus and Derrick played well. So this is a good start and I cant wait to get out there with the guys." A proven scorer, Gay will no doubt add more punch to a Kings lineup that has been unproductive at times this season. He was Torontos second-leading scorer and has averaged 18 points and 5.9 rebounds in his eight-year career. On this night, the Kings showed plenty of offence without Gay. Sacramento shot 47 per cent, had 23 assists, and outscored the sluggish Mavericks 24-3 on fast-break points. Using just 10 players, the Kings led by 19 points after three quarters and by as many as 24 in the fourth in winning their second straight. "We didnt care if we had 10 or 15 players, we had enough talent to win this game," Kings coach Michael Malone said. "... Our next challenge is to figure out the new guys and how theyre going to play and at what position." Malone knows one thing -- Isaiah Thomas will be his starting point guard. Thomas had 24 points and a career-high 12 assists, and Jason Thompson added 10 points and seven rebounds for the Kings. Sacramento has played 13 of its 19 games at home this season, going 4-9. With Vasquez, the starting point guard gone, Thomas made his first start of the season. The teams second leading scorer and one of the NBAs most productive reserves, he got off to a great start, getting 10 points and three assists in the first quarter when Sacramento established an 11-point lead. "That little Isaiah and DeMarcus Cousins are a handfful," Dallas forward Shawn Marion said.dddddddddddd "Thats a heck of a duo right there." Production from Cousins and Thomas, Sacramentos leading scorers this season, was predictable. What was unexpected were the contributions by Williams, who had struggled a bit since arriving in a trade with Minnesota on Nov. 26. Williams hit 12 of 16 shots and connected on three 3-pointers, one more than he had made entering the game. He also added five rebounds and a career-high five steals. "I finally hit a 3-point shot," said Williams, who was 0 for 5 with the Kings and 2 of 25 overall entering the game. "Its good to make that first shot, and its good when the first couple go in." Monta Ellis had 21 points for the Mavericks, who had won three straight, including the last two on the road. The loss also snapped a five-game win streak against the Kings. Dallas had won 15 of the previous 16 meetings and was 23-3 against the Kings dating to April 4, 2006. Dirk Nowitzki had 18 points, Jose Calderon scored 11 and Shane Larkin had 10 for Dallas. Coming off an impressive win Saturday at Portland, the Mavericks shot 40 per cent and were 5 of 27 on 3-pointers. "I dont think we took them lightly, I think they just outplayed us," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. "It was one of those nights where they made a lot more plays than we did." Sacramento continued to play well offensively in the third quarter, outscoring the Mavericks 35-26 to take a 92-73 lead. Williams made a pair of 3s, had two impressive dunks, and scored 13 points. Both Thomas and Cousins had 11 points. The Kings squandered a 16-point lead in the second quarter, but scored 13 unanswered points in taking a 57-47 lead into the intermission. Ellis scored 13 points for Dallas. NOTES: Sacramento outrebounded the Mavericks 29-14 in the first half and 51-39 overall. . Dallas concludes a four-game road trip Wednesday at Golden State. . Center DeJuan Blair started his fourth straight game, but was relatively ineffective with four points and four fouls in 14 minutes. . Rookie guard Ray McCallum made a jumper with just under a minute to play for his first NBA points. He had played only one minute previously. . Cousins had nine of Sacramentos 21 turnovers. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

23 sie 2018, 04:00
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia Phillies have purchased outfielder Grady Sizemores contract from Triple-A and sent pitcher David Buchanan to Lehigh Valley. Sizemore will join the team for a three-game series against Washington before the All-Star break. Buchanan was the winning pitcher in a 9-1 victory at Milwaukee on Thursday. The move means he can start during the break and return to the Phillies when they need a fifth starter later this month. Cliff Lee was moved to the 60-day disabled list to make room for Sizemore on the 40-man roster. Lee is expecting to return for a weekend series at Atlanta after the break. Sizemore was a three-time All-Star for Cleveland from 2006-08. He began this season as Bostons starting centre fielder before being released on June 18. Uchenna Nwosu Jersey . The Henry Burris-led squad finished second in the East Division before advancing to the Grey Cup where they ultimately fell to the home field advantage wielding Saskatchewan Roughriders. Kyzir White Chargers Jersey .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday. http://www.chargersauthenticofficialonline.com/. After Mondays comments by Coach Claude Noel that its work first and skill second, and that more “A” games are needed, the Jets responded with a 47-shot effort. If not for terrific goaltending by Braden Holtby the Jets would have had two points in regulation. Caleb Sturgis Jersey .com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town. Virgil Green Jersey . Ending a nine-game losing streak? That gave the Milwaukee Bucks veteran forward a reason to smile.The Edmonton Eskimos made their first move of the free agent period, signing former Toronto Argonauts offensive lineman Andrew Jones. Jones, a McMaaster product and fourth-round pick in 2007, spent the past three seasons with the Argonauts.dddddddddddd More details to follow. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

23 sie 2018, 04:09
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Sky Sports asked Keith Deller, a former World Matchplay semi-finalist, to identify the potential shock results in this years first round. The Blackpool event is live on Sky Sports between July 16-24 and features the worlds top players in a knockout format. The top 16 have been seeded and have been drawn against unseeded opposition in the opening round, but Deller thinks some big names could be eliminated early.Jelle Klaasen (10) v Steve Beaton Deller said: Jelle has got to be careful. With Jelle, its about the first three or four legs. If he goes in with 180s, 140s then hes very hard to beat for whoever plays him. But sometimes he doesnt do that. Jelle misses the occasional double, and Beaton has the experience to jump on that. Jelle Klaasen must be wary of Steve Beatons experience, says Keith Deller Gary Anderson (2) v Alan Norris Gary should beat Norris. Norris is a heavy scorer but he does go off the pace sometimes. If Gary doesnt kick on, hes got to be careful, because this lad can hit 180s for fun. Keith Deller Ian White (12) v Daryl GurneyDeller said: Another cracking game. Daryl is playing really well, hes a heavy scorer. Ian has been winning and will have a lot of confidence but there could be an upset there. Keith Deller fancies Daryl Gurney to potentially cause a shock Stephen Bunting (14) v Mensur SuljovicDeller said: On form, youd put Mensur above Stephen. But this will go a long way. Stephens got to be careful because if hes in trouble, Mensur will slow him down even more. But thats up to him - he can do what he likes! Mensur Suljovics awkward style could upset Stephen Bunting Vincent van der Voort (16) v Kyle Anderson It wouldnt be too much of a surprise if Kyle won this. Theres not much in this - it will go all the way. Keith Deller Dave Chisnall (9) v Benito van de PasDeller said: This would be a shock - but in a way, it wouldnt be. Chisnall is playing well but Benito is a very good player, a very high scorer and hell be around the 100 average. Dave has got to come out firing. Keith Deller wouldnt be surprised if Benito van de Pas won Watch the World Matchplay from Blackpool live on Sky Sports between July 16-24. Also See: Full draw Sky Bets darts odds On Sky TV Schedule/Results Features Get Sky Sports Stitched Antonio Brown Jersey .com) - The Hatch Attack is back in the Southern Conference. Authentic Jaylen Samuels Jersey . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseysauthenti ... ton-jersey. On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish. Authentic Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey .J. - The New York Jets have signed former Green Bay Packers backup quarterback Graham Harrell, giving them some added depth at the position. Cheap Hines Ward Jersey .C. Lions signed cornerback Dante Marsh to a contract extension on Friay and released receiver Paris Jackson.OVERLAND PARK, Kan. -- Andrew Wiggins told Kansas coach Bill Self that he wants to be traded from Cleveland to Minnesota because the No. 1 overall pick believes it will be better for his long-term future. Wiggins, from Vaughan, Ont., joined his former coach as a guest instructor at Selfs basketball camp in suburban Kansas City on Sunday. And while Wiggins declined to speak to the few reporters at Shawnee Mission West High School, Self said the rookie wants to carve out his own legacy in the NBA. "When all this trade stuff started, I talked to Andrew and Andrew told me, "I hope I get traded," Self said. "And Im like, No you dont. And he said, "Coach, I do. Its better for me, knowing my personality and what I need to do, to go somewhere where Im forced to be something as opposed to going in there where theyre going to be patient with me and Im going to be a piece." Earlier this week, The Associated Press and several other outlets reported a deal has been reached to send Wiggins, Anthony Bennett and a first-round pick to Minnesota for All-Star forward Kevin Love, who will join LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to form a new "Big 3" in Cleveland. The deal cannot be consummated until Aug. 23, when Wiggins is eligible to be traded. Self said that he initially thought everything worked out perfectly for Wiggins, who would have a chance to win immediately in Cleveland. But he also ssaw Wiggins point: The low-key, soft-spoken swingman could fare better if hes carrying the weight of a franchise.dddddddddddd That would never have happened if Wiggins was playing in Jamess lengthy shadow. "Even though in a weird way everybody would love the opportunity to play with LeBron because youre guaranteed winning," Self said, "for the longevity of his career, he needs to develop that mindset to be the guy, for him to be great, and I think being Minnesota will help him do that." Wiggins, who set numerous freshman records during his lone season with the Jayhawks, also appears to be a good fit for the Timberwolves. While his defence is already NBA-caliber, Wiggins will be able to develop his offence alongside point guard Ricky Rubio in an up-tempo system. Speaking of that offence, Wiggins took part in a modified game of horse on Saturday against former Kansas stars Jeff Graves, Jeff Hawkins and several young campers. After clanking a series of 3-pointers off the iron, Wiggins was the first contestant to be eliminated. He took the ouster with a smile and a shrug, just as he has all of the trade talk. "I think hes handled everything great. Hes excited," Self said. "I think the whole thing thats been blown out of proportion a bit is that hes been in limbo. Hes known since the summer that hed be traded. Its OK. In some ways hes looking forward to going to Minnesota." Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

23 sie 2018, 04:14
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Baseball season is just around the corner and TSN.ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Check in every day this week for two new division previews, finishing up with Scott MacArthurs look at the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday. Heres what to expect out of the American League Central in 2014. Chicago White Sox GM: Rick Hahn Manager: Robin Ventura 2013: 63-99, 5th in AL Central, Did not qualify for playoffs. That was Then: It was tough to finish below the Houston Astros in any statistical category in 2013, yet the Chicago White Sox managed to do exactly that in the runs scored category. Manager Robin Ventura was a finalist for Manager of the Year in 2012 but his 2013 team lost 22 more games and avoided the teams first 100-loss season since 1970 by just one game. Going a little deeper than saying everything went wrong for the White Sox, outside of Adam Dunn no one else on the team hit over 20 home runs. For his part, Dunn also whiffed 189 times, third-most in the American League. Chris Sale turned in a solid season from the mound posting an 11-14 record but a very respectable 3.07 ERA as well as 226 strikeouts to 46 walks. From there, the rest of the pitching staff took a sharp drop and one of the key members of the staff, Jake Peavy, was traded mid-season to the Boston Red Sox. When they were able to get the ball to closer Addison Reed he was pretty solid out of the back end of the bullpen converting 40 saves, but it wasnt enough to save a dismal season for the South Siders. Reed was rewarded for his standout play with a trip out of Chicago, direct to the Arizona Diamondbacks. This is Now: The White Sox have a few offensive pieces in their 2014 lineup that warrant some attention heading into the season. Cuban first baseman Jose Abreu who defected and signed a long term deal with the White Sox in the off-season should provide some pop in the middle of the lineup while Adam Eaton could be able to bring a spark to the White Sox attack. Even coming off as bad a run producing season as the White Sox just had, their real problem is going to be starting depth. Outside of Chris Sale, who has proven himself to be a staff ace, they are going to struggle to put together a top of the line starting staff. Which in turn is going to tax their bullpen causing it to struggle. Variations on a theme for the 2014 Chicago White Sox. Whos In?: 1B Jose Abreu, RP Jairo Asencio, RP Ronald Belisario, RP Mitchell Boggs, 3B Matt Davidson, RP Scott Downs, OF Adam Eaton. Whos Out?: C Bryan Anderson, SP Gavin Floyd, 1B Travis Ishikawa, RP Addison Reed, IF Angel Sanchez, SP Hector Santiago, RP Ramon Troncoso, OF Dewayne Wise. Cleveland Indians GM: Chris Antonetti Manager: Terry Francona 2013: 92-70, 2nd in AL Central. Lost Wild Card Game to Tampa Bay. That was Then: To say things were different for the Cleveland Indians under Manager of the Year Terry Francona would be the biggest understatement made in these or any other previews. Francona, owner of two World Series rings from his time with the Boston Red Sox, instilled a winning philosophy in his team and they rode that wave right into the American League Wild Card Game, marking the Tribes first playoff berth since 2002. Jason Giambi, Nick Swisher and Michael Bourn all arrived to add a veteran presence while Carlos Santana took a reduced role behind the plate in order to get his bat into the lineup more often. Justin Masterson had a breakout season which included beating R.A. Dickey and David Price, the two reigning Cy Young Award winners. This is Now: Canadian John Axford has replaced the sometimes-erratic Chris Perez as the teams closer and though he had a rough time during the 2013 season, split between the Milwaukee Brewers and St. Louis Cardinals, he will be looking to get things right in Cleveland for 2014. Santana is trying his hand at third base in an effort not to become a fulltime DH and could add to the roster flexibility the Indians already enjoy with many players that can move to multiple positions. In the end the Indians will go as far as their rotation can take them and there are questions about what they can get from not only Masterson but Corey Kluber and Zach McAllister at the top of the rotation. If the arms falter, the Indians will take a huge step back, right out of the playoff picture. Whos In?: IF David Adams, RP Scott Atchison, RP John Axford, RP Colt Hynes, 2B Elliot Johnson, SP Shaun Marcum, RF David Murphy, RP Josh Outman, J.C. Ramirez. Whos Out?: RP Matt Albers, OF Ezequiel Carrera, RP Rich Hill, SP Ubaldo Jimenez, SP Scott Kazmir, OF Jason Kubel, C Lou Marson, SP Brett Myers, RP Chris Perez, RP Clay Rapada, C Omir Santos, RP Joe Smith, OF Drew Stubbs. Detroit Tigers GM: Dave Dombrowski Manager: Brad Ausmus 2013: 93-69, 1st in AL Central. Lost American League Championship Series to Boston. That was Then: The Detroit Tigers have been the class of the Central Division and the 2013 season did nothing to change that as they won 93 games on their way to a third consecutive title. Their season eventually came to an end at the hands of the Boston Red Sox in the American League Championship Series as they fell in six games. Third baseman Miguel Cabrera picked up his second straight MVP award after posting another incredible season of 44 home runs and 137 RBIs. He battled injuries towards the end of the campaign and had trouble finding his form in the playoffs. Max Scherzer turned in a 21-3 season and a 2.90 ERA on his way to earning the CY Young Award. This is Now: An entire season review of the Detroit Tigers and not one mention of Justin Verlander one of the top pitching talents in all of baseball. He had a down year in 2013 finishing with a 13-12 season and 3.46 ERA. It would not be a surprise to see him return to the elite level he has produced since the 2009 season. That means with all of the weapons currently in new manager Brad Ausmus arsenal, the best one might be a bouncing back, motivated Justin Verlander. Veteran manager Jim Leyland who led the team to four playoff appearances, all division titles, as well as two World Series (where they were twice beaten) has called it a career after eight seasons with the team. One weapon Ausmus wont have is slugger Prince Fielder who had become a fixture in a Tigers uniform but was dealt in the off-season to the Texas Rangers for Ian Kinsler. That deal was a move that will cost the team some offence but pay back both in defensive improvement as well as health as it will allow Cabrera to move back to the less taxing first base position. That equals trouble for the rest of the American League. Whos In?: RP Duane Below, OF Ezequiel Carrera, RP Joba Chamberlain, OF Trevor Crowe, OF Rajai Davis, 2B Ian Kinsler, RP Ian Krol, RP Joe Nathan. Whos out?: RP Joaquin Benoit, 1B Prince Fielder, SP Doug Fister, 2B Omar Infante, C Brayan Pena, SS Jhonny Peralta, RP Jose Valverde, RP Jose Veras. Kansas City Royals GM: Dayton Moore Manager: Ned Yost 2013: 86-76, 3rd in AL Central. Did not qualify for playoffs. That was Then: For the first time since 2003, the Kansas City Royals turned in a winning season, finishing with an 86-76 record. The team has shown tremendous growth under manager Ned Yost but last year was the first time they looked as though they took a legitimate step forward. Alex Gordon had a strong offensive season but leading the team with 20 home runs means your team did not hit for power at all. Still there were signs of life from players like Eric Hosmer who swatted 17 homers and drove in 79 runs as well as catcher Salvador Perez who also cashed in 79 runs. James Shields was strong at the top of the pitching rotation finishing with a 13-9 record and a 3.15 ERA and Greg Holland was more than reliable as the teams closer. It was a solid but not spectacular season for the Royals, a team that has lots of room left to grow. This is Now: The addition of Nori Aoki is going to help properly re-order the Royals lineup. He will now hit at the top, allowing Alex Gordon to slide into the five-hole where he can try to boost his power numbers. Omar Infante will also help at the top of the order to set the table for Hosmer and Billy Butler another legit power threat that didnt post big numbers but has the ability to provide pop. They will have to find a way to replace Ervin Santana who signed with the Atlanta Braves during the off-season and was a key member of their starting rotation. Every year is supposed to be the year the Royals finally put it together but 2014 just might be that year after they made great veteran acquisitions to go with strong young talent. Whos In?: OF Nori Aoki, C Ramon Hernandez, 2B Omar Infante, IF Brandon Laird, OF Melky Mesa, OF Carlos Peguero, RP Jon Rauch, RP Ramon Troncoso, SP Jason Vargas. Whos Out?: 2B Emilio Bonifacio, IF Jamey Carroll, 2B Chris Getz, C George Kottaras, 1B Carlos Pena, SP Ervin Santana, RP Will Smith. Minnesota Twins GM: Terry Ryan Manager: Ron Gardenhire 2013: 66-96, 4th in AL Central. Did not qualify for playoffs That was Then: Sour times for the 2013 Minnesota Twins included a 66-96 record, their third consecutive sub-70 win campaign, as well as saying goodbye to long-time franchise cornerstone Justin Morneau who was traded to the Pittsburgh Pirates just prior to the trade deadline. Joe Mauer once again carried the load behind the plate and saw his offensive numbers dip as he only drove in 47 runs to go along with his 11 home runs. The Twins were not great at the dish in 2013 but compared to their starting staff they were red hot all season. Kevin Correia was the best of a struggling bunch of starters as he finished with a 9-13 record and a 4.18 ERA. Truthfully, the Twins struggled across the board most notably in their 8-20 September finish that translates to a .286 winning percentage. This is Now: The Twins have a few blue chip prospects in their system but those players are a few years away from making it to the Major Leagues. For now they were left with a roster made up of Joe Mauer and spare parts that have been cobbled together from the free-agent pool or left over from the last time the team contended. The biggest off-season move was picking up Kurt Suzuki which will allow Joe Mauer to become the fulltime first baseman and allow him to finally play a relatively full schedule without putting catcher stress on his body. The Twins are a bad team and they havent done much to make anyone think they are going to be much better in 2014. Whos In?: RP Matt Guerrier, SP Phil Hughes, RP Kris Johnson, OF Jason Kubel, SP Ricky Nolasco, C Kurt Suzuki. Whos Out?: RP Cody Eppley, SP Liam Hendriks, SP Pedro Hernandez, OF Clete Thomas, RP Duke Welker. Custom New York Giants Jerseys . According to Yahoo! Sports, the team has reached a five-year deal to play their home games on the roof of the Plaza Hotel and Casino. B.J. Hill Jersey . In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court. http://www.nygiantsproshop.com/authenti ... y.html.com) - Guard Greivis Vasquez and forward Patrick Patterson, two key pieces to the Toronto Raptors run to an Atlantic Division title in 2013-14, were both given qualifying offers by the team on Saturday. B.J. Hill Giants Jersey . Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams. Cody Latimer Giants Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win.TORONTO - Milos Raonic has been named Tennis Canadas male player of the year after making history this season. The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. Raonic was the first Canadian to make the final since 1958. He ended the season at No. 11, and also went 5-1 in Davis Cup action to lead Canada to its first-ever World Group semifinal appearance. "In his young careeer, Milos has already hit so many pinnacles in Canadian tennis, and his commitment to continue developing as a player shows his potential is nowhere near being fully realized yet," said Michael S.dddddddddddd. Downey, president and CEO of Tennis Canada. "Milos, along with Vasek (Pospisil) and Daniel (Nestor), are helping to grow Canadas reputation as a tennis nation." Pospisil, from Vancouver, won most improved player, while Torontos Nestor won the male doubles player of the year award. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

23 sie 2018, 04:17
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
звер316.1повеBettBenoUnliKittБлюмБерепосеСодеAsiaFiskДороElviпровErgoOrieрабоАртиTint6298Конс
1911AtlaParrАртиTrikErnsсертWilhШечкCaroЗаряКереТатьGlisИстрGlisTimoNaivPapiDaruЧереGlisавто
MarkMinkNighКруиSorrHeavБублRoxyСпивEmilMackИллюMariГусеЦзянпласMariKingSelaNikiELEGтравFoll
ViolTerrКехлАндрEdmoAndrAELTZoneArtuRogeсереZoneJackDisnКнобZoneZoneкомм105НZoneШаргZoneZone
МаксWebeПашуXVIIPSpi(193другBestСальTommRuthопубGeorВороUltiWillИллюAgatКузнкомпПавлКсенгубе
ХайнXVIIВербмесяCopeузнаBoscEcliКитаГороCLANВойнEnjoАртиСоде3039BrunChisHertIntoCarlистоtrac
ProfБ-00RussизденезаГонкBlocDirtMicrIntrкачеRedmLighAnnaупакЛитРЛитРПивофантWindЛитРГрицради
ndexAmorэпигDaniТимообщекотоЛиндFairсестзавеWorlдопоJeweБороЕАКиМудрмячоHoopDarkоргаКварRoge
BattПросИльдСлонXVIIПлешВостФилиавтодопоЦыфеФролWindПущаавтоSubwавтопсихSambFranголомесямеся
месяпаззАлекXperПашнPaulЕмелПодоПолоАнурSandKateMadnавтоавто

22 lip 2019, 21:07
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 18 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna