Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 11 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna
and then I felt pretty good with my putter, 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- Pete Carroll said it was the suspension of linebacker Bruce Irvin last spring that finally got the attention of the rest of the Seattle Seahawks that they needed to be taking their commitment to the team more seriously. Seattles past problems with drug suspensions -- both performance-enhancing and substance abuse -- were brought up again on Wednesday. Carroll was expansive, going back to Irvins PED suspension last May as a turning point for the team. Carroll says the motto "Seahawks 24/7" that became a team slogan this season was born out of Irvins suspension. Carroll says his young team finally realized the importance of being responsible not just on the field but off as well. Seattle has seen seven players suspended for substance or PED violations since 2011. Cody Latimer Giants Jersey . This is Lowry’s third time winning the award in his career. He won the award last season and as a member of the Houston Rockets in 2011. Jonathan Stewart Jersey . The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees. http://www.nygiantsproshop.com/authenti ... ersey.html. Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks. Jonathan Stewart Giants Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. Will Hernandez Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far away and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value.ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. - Russell Henley has a reminder on his phone that goes off every day at noon to tell him hes the best putter in the world. He didnt need one Friday in the McGladrey Classic.Playing for the first time since Sept. 14 at the Tour Championship, Henley one-putted 10 greens on the Seaside course at Sea Island and tied his personal best on the PGA Tour with a 7-under 63 to take a one-shot lead into the weekend.The 25-year-old from Georgia would not have seen that coming.When he teed off in the morning chill, he opened with a bogey on No. 10 and was simply trying to keep warm. The only 63 on his mind was whether the temperature would get that high. It did, and he got hot with his best club in the bag — the putter.After the first hole, I was just thinking, All right, youve got to hang in there and just be patient and hopefully get something going. And I did, Henley said.He managed to turn a horrible drive into a birdie on the 18th hole at the turn, the start of six birdies over his last 10 holes. That put him at 9-under 131, one shot ahead of Brendon de Jonge (64), Brian Harman (67) and Andrew Svoboda (66).That kept the round going, and then I felt pretty good with my putter, Henley said.Will MacKenzie (68), Mark Wilson (66) and Fabian Gomez (66) were two shots behind. Defending champion Chris Kirk hit his first drive of the round into a hazard and made double bogey, but he recovered with five birdies for a 67 that left him only four shots back.Henley has won in each of his first two years on the PGA Tour, and it was that inaugural win at the Sony Open that brought so much attention to his putting. Hes not suggesting he is the best putter in golf, though it doesnt hurt to tell himself that every day.I would say Im a great putter.dddddddddddd And I think if you want to be a great putter, you have to believe that youre a great putter, Henley said.Thats why he added the phone reminder.I try to just believe in my putting and enjoy putting, and people always tells me Im a great putter, so its pretty easy to keep the confidence going when youre doing that, Henley said. I just wish they would say that about the rest of my game.He doubts they will ever say that about his acoustic guitar.Henley has been fiddling with a guitar since he was a teenager, spent more time with it in college and when he turned pro, and now is at least good enough to fulfil a fantasy. During a friendly bet he won with country singer Darius Rucker, he was able to go on stage with him Wednesday night at Sea Island during a concert and play Wagon Wheel, even singing with him on the chorus.I still cant believe it actually happened, Henley said.More than enjoying just his putting, its key for Henley to enjoy his golf. He did well enough after winning the Honda Classic to advance to the Tour Championship, meaning a hectic end to last season. Henley was worn out and needed the five-week break.I decided to rest and take a few weeks off until I got the itch, Henley said. Im kind of a worthless golfer if Im not excited to play. And I feel like Im excited to play again.DIVOTS: Tournament host Davis Love III had a 68 to make the cut. ... Justin Thomas and Nick Taylor each shot 66 to make the cut on the number at even-par 10. Because 88 players made the cut, there will be a 54-hole cut Saturday. ... Scott Piercy, who missed a big chunk of last season with an elbow injury, had a second straight 67 and was three shots behind. He tied for seventh last week in Las Vegas. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

20 sie 2018, 04:14
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
VANCOUVER - Aaron Sanchez is preparing for the 2015 season as if hes going to be in the Toronto Blue Jays starting rotation on opening day.But if the hard-throwing 22-year-old is needed in the bullpen, hes willing to take on that task as well.Im getting in shape to make 35 starts this year, Sanchez said Friday. If that changes theyll let me know, but my mentality right now is going into spring training as a starter.Toronto made a splash in the off-season by adding Canadian catcher Russell Martin and third baseman Josh Donaldson to an already potent lineup. However the strength and depth of the bullpen remains the biggest question mark moving forward.The Blue Jays are without a proven closer at the moment after parting ways with Casey Janssen, and Sanchezs name has been tossed around as a possible internal replacement.I try and stay away from that in the off-season, said Sanchez. Theyre going to make the decision theyre going to make. Im here to do whatever it takes. This team has a chance to win a lot of ball games.If me pitching at the back end of the bullpen makes this team win more games then thats what Im going to do.Starting was what the native of Barstow, Calif., had done for most of his career up until last season when the Blue Jays called him up from triple-A and used him as a reliever for each of his 33 big league innings.The six-foot-four, 200-pound Sanchez finished 2014 with a 2-2 record to go along with a 1.09 earned-run average in 24 games, including three saves.As the Blue Jays winter tour rolled into Vancouver on Friday, Toronto starter Marcus Stroman said hes confident his friend and roommate will turn heads regardless.Whichever it is I feel like hes going to dominate. He can do both, said Stroman. Were just going to see how it plays out, but hes more than capable of closing or starting.Whatever the case may be I think were going to put together the best team possible.As it stands now, the Blue Jays rotation includes veterans R.A. Dickey and Mark Buehrle, as well as Stroman, Drew Hutchison — who was also in Vancouver on the winter tour — and either Sanchez or Daniel Norris.Martin met Sanchez, Stroman and Hutchison for the first time since signing as a free agent in November and is eager to get to work with the entire pitching staff.I think were kind of used to picking the weaknesses of a team, and I dont even know if (the bullpen) is a weakness at this point, said Martin, who was born in Toronto and grew up in Chelsea, Que. There hasnt been one game played this year. Theres years where you go into a season and you think you have a weakness and it ends up being a strength.With the bullpen you never know. Bullpens are tricky. It just takes a couple guys to click.While its clear Sanchez would prefer to start, hes also just happy to do his part in what will hopefully be his first full season in the majors.This is what Ive always wanted to do. You dont really have time to take a step back and look at it, he said. Its unbelievable to be here at such a young age contributing to one of the best lineups in baseball. Its surreal.Note: Blue Jays president and CEO Paul Beeston was at Fridays event, but did not speak to the media. Rumours have circulated in recent weeks that the club is looking to replace the 69-year-old with Baltimore Orioles executive vice-president Dan Duquette.Follow @JClipperton_CP on Twitter. Jeremiah Attaochu Jersey . -- Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation due to minor complications from cancer treatments, his family said. Cassius Marsh 49ers Jersey . Mission accomplished. Now the Royals will take the field on Saturday with a World Series lead for the first time in team history when they play Game 4 of the Fall Classic against the Giants at AT&T Park. http://www.49ersauthoritystore.com/Auth ... rs-Jersey/. Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State. San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . A police inspector told The Associated Press the crane operator is not yet suspected of any wrongdoing but is considered a key witness to the accident at the Arena Corinthians. Jonathan Cooper Jersey . On Friday night, after a long rain delay, he was scratched from his scheduled start.NEW YORK -- Derek Jeter received warm ovations from the 40,133 at Citi Field when he jogged onto the field during warmups, as a video tribute to him was shown on the scoreboard after the national anthem and before each of his four at-bats. There was little fanfare, though, when the Yankees captain was taken out of his final regular-season Subway Series game in the eighth inning. Jeter watched the last four outs from the bench, pulled off the field during a double switch Thursday night as the Yankees held off the Mets 1-0. "I just told him Im going to make a double-switch. Its where we are in the lineup; thats how you do it," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said of the conversation on the mound with two outs in the eighth. "He understands." Its not the first time Jeter had been removed in a double switch in his 133 games at a NL ballpark. He was taken out by Girardi in 2010 and he was lifted by Joe Torre in 2007, according to STATS. David Robertson didnt even know he was brought in to face David Wright in a double switch that lifted Jeter until he got Wright to ground out to Jeters replacement at shortstop, defensive whiz Brendan Ryan, with runners at the corners. Robertson pitched a perfect ninth for his seventh save. Six weeks shy of his 40th birthday, Jeter left after an 0-for-4 night that dropped his batting average to .254. Alfonso Sorianos RBI double in the seventh broke up a scoreless duel at Citi Field between starting pitchers making their major league debuts. Rookie reliever Dellin Betances struck out six straight hitters as the Yankees earned a split of this years series between crosstown rivals with their second straight shutout. "Its impressive," Wright said of Betances. "He had his way with us for sure." In a matchup of late-round picks in the 2010 draft, Yankees starter Chase Whitley (15th round) pitched two-hit ball for 4 2-3 innings, striking out four and walking two. Mets starter Jacob deGrom (ninth round) allowed one run and four hits in seven innings, striking out six and walking two. "It was unbelievable to watch that guy," Whitley said of deGrom. "He pitched a heck of a game." In addition to a commanding performance on the mound, the 25-year-old deGrom helped Mets pitchers end an unusual record for futility. He lined a single to centre field in the third inning to end the staffs 0-for-64 start to the season. The Mets had long passed a century-old record established by the St. Louis Browns. They went hitless in 45 at-bats in 1914, according to information provided by the Mets from the Elias Sports Bureau. Whitley also got a hit in his first at-bat -- even before he allowed a hit.dddddddddddd "I was bragging about my hitting before the game," Whitley said, "but then I gave one right back to that guy." Young pitchers dominated the series in both games at spacious Citi Field after two slugfests in the Bronx. Masahiro Tanaka pitched his first major league shutout Wednesday, a 4-0 win for the Yankees. After Rafael Montero started his big league career with a fine six-inning performance against Tanaka, deGrom distinguished himself. "Its amazing. You cant say enough good things about those two guys," Wright said. Its been 12 years since a team had pitchers make their big league debuts in consecutive games. Milwaukee did it Sept. 2-3, 2002. Jeter was honoured by the Mets before the game. He received several subway-themed gifts, including a "Cake Boss" creation and a No. 2 mosaic made of subway tiles. The Mets Foundation gave Jeter a $22,222.22 donation to his Turn 2 Foundation. But he did little at the plate. He lined into a double play in the third with runners on first and second. Then with two on in the eighth, he hit a grounder to shortstop Ruben Tejada, who threw home for a tag play at the plate to keep the score 1-0. "Theres a time when the respect for the game takes over and you cant do what you once did," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "The game deserves all you can give it, and if its not there you got to step aside. Some guys have a tough time doing it but the really great ones dont." Soriano lined a double to left-centre and catcher Brian McCann scored from first, sliding home as Tejadas relay forced catcher Juan Centeno to leap for it. McCann reached when first baseman Lucas Duda failed to scoop Wrights relay on a potential double-play grounder. Up until then, the Yankees had little success against the shaggy-haired deGrom. The former college shortstop was initially called up to pitch out of the bullpen, but got the start in place of Dillon Gee, who pulled a lat muscle. The 24-year-old Whitley was not even on the Yankees 40-man roster this winter, but with starters CC Sabathia, Michael Pineda and Ivan Nova all injured, he got the call after just 13 Triple-A starts over three seasons. NOTES: Wright struck out three times. ... Jeter finished with a .364 career regular-season average against the Mets with 13 homers and 44 RBIs in 360 at-bats. ... The Yankees placed OF Carlos Beltran (bone spur) on the 15-day DL. He felt a sharp pain in his right elbow taking practice swings Monday ... Former Mets closer John Franco threw out the ceremonial first pitch. ... Mets C Travis DArnaud was placed on the 7-day concussion list. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

20 sie 2018, 04:15
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
DENVER - Jack Elway, the son of Denver Broncos general manager John Elway, has pleaded not guilty to charges that he assaulted his girlfriend and pulled her from a car by her hair. Court records show 24-year-old John Albert Elway entered the plea on Wednesday. He was charged with assault and disturbing the peace after the Saturday incident near a college campus in downtown Denver. Police reports show Elways girlfriend told officers he shoved her to the ground when she tried to get back into the car, causing scrapes. Police say Elway then fled the scene. He is free after posting $550 bond. His attorney, Harvey Steinberg, did not immediately return a call for comment. A Broncos spokesman says the case is a personal family matter. A trial is scheduled for August. Troy Apke Jersey . For the Blue Jays the time was Wednesday and the ace was R.A. Dickey. He stepped up. "I feel some responsibility as a stopper from time to time," said Dickey. Paul Richardson Jersey ." Bach is in Rome for the European Olympic Committees general assembly and meetings with Pope Francis. He also visited with Italian Premier Enrico Letta. "The prime minister appeared to be interested in a bid from Italy for 24, because he has realized that the games can serve as a catalyst for development for a city and a country," Bach told The Associated Press on Saturday. http://www.redskinsrookiesproshop.com/j ... ns-jersey/. The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers. Kevin Hogan Jersey . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore. Derrius Guice Jersey . The 26-year-old slider from Calgary posted a time of 50.464 seconds, 0.573 seconds back of leader Natalie Geisenberger. The German led the overall World Cup womens standings this season and continued her dominance by putting down a track record time of 49.Canadas largest private-sector union, which is trying to organize major junior hockey players across the country, is scheduled to meet on Monday with Ontarios minister of labour to discuss the working conditions faced in the Canadian Hockey League by its 1,700 mostly teenaged players. Jerry Dias, Unifors president, said he plans to ask Ontario Labour Minister Kevin Flynn to establish a task force charged with scrutinizing the business of junior hockey. Dias told TSN that when he met with Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne three weeks ago at Queens Park, Wynne brought up the issue of working conditions in junior hockey with him. Dias said Wynne told him she is interested in learning more about whether players get a fair share of the games profits. Flynns spokesman Craig MacBride declined to comment. Wynnes spokeswoman Zita Astravas said both the premier and Flynn have already met with Dias. "Discussions covered a wide range of topics," she said. "Unifor is an important partner and our government looks forward to a positive relationship with labour." Two years after a similar attempt to organize CHL players fizzled out, Unifor is trying again. The union, which represents about 300,000 workers in various industries, says major junior players are underpaid and exploited by the owners of junior teams that have become hugely profitable in recent years. The CHL says thats not true. Players dont receive more compensation because the leagues consider them student athletes, said CHL commissioner David Branch. Many players are also eligible for valuable scholarship programs when they finish playing junior hockey, he said in an interview. Dias said Unifor staff have spent the past few weeks trying to determine how governments in the U.S. states of Washington, Oregon, Michigan and Pennsylvania -- states where eight of the CHLs 60 teams play -- view major junior players. Canadian students who attend U.S. schools, such as the University of Michigan, obtain student visas to travel across the border. But NHL player agent Anton Thun said that since OHL players have "P1" work visas, its unclear how Branch and other league officials can consider those players as student athletes. "I dont profess to know the immigration laws," Branch said. "I dont know what you need to facilitate a player playing in the U.S." Thun said the three major junior leagues in Canada are desperate to keep their player costs down at the same time as the leagues collective profits have surged. "These leagues have gone from being mom and pop businesses in the 1980s to hugely profitable money-making private businesses that sell millions of dollars in tickets, hundreds of thousands of dollars in jerseys and sponsorships and TV rights. The truth is junior teams are no longer what they say they are." Most CHL teams are private companies and dont disclose their finances, though Branch said roughly one-third of teams lose money. He declined to provide any estimates on how much money cash-rich or cash-poor teams generate. The Kitchener Rangers, who are publicly owned, play in a city with aa population of 219,000.dddddddddddd In August 2013, the team reported total revenue of $6.2 million for the previous season, up from $5.6 million. The Rangers sold $470,000 worth of team merchandise alone. One of the lures of playing major junior hockey is the chance to earn a scholarship that can later go to pay for a players post-secondary education. The packages can add up to more than $40,000, depending on how long a player plays in the CHL. Thun said a union might help spur a discussion about simply paying players that money in cash. "Why not just give it to them, and let them and their families decide whether to invest it, or spend it on a car, or something else that they want or need," Thun said. Branch, however, said the parents of players have been supportive of the scholarship packages, even though it expires if a player doesnt go to school within 18 months of their junior career. In a focus group of about 16 families of OHL players that was conducted five years ago, most parents said they supported the time limit, Branch said. "What if the kids indiscriminately spend the money, what are they left with?" Branch said. "Parents have suggested there is a value to putting a framework in place to encourage players to go on to a post-secondary education." Branch said hes unsure what it might mean for teams if they were forced to begin paying a minimum wage to players. Unifors Dias said an average 40-hour work week adds up to about 2,000 hours a year. If players in Ontario were paid the minimum wage of $11 per hour for half the year, it would work out to about $11,000 per player, or at least $220,000 a year for each team. Its unclear how much teams now pay for players, but in recent years, the OHL paid players $55 a week. The league recently introduced new guidelines where teams re-imburse players for expenses instead of paying them a set weekly amount. Not everyone would embrace the concept of a union. Bob Stellick, a sports marketing executive whose son Robert played two years in the OHL, said many parents would shrug off the idea of a union. "I dont think $50 a week really makes any difference for most families," said Stellick, whose Toronto company has produced public service announcements for the CHL. "The key for parents is the type of experience their son gets. If the player doesnt play to family expectations, isnt drafted, gets traded once or twice, and doesnt complete high school, then yes the family would be sour." Award-winning journalist Rick Westhead is TSNs Senior Correspondent for TSNs platforms - TSN, TSN Radio, TSN.ca and TSN GO. He has covered a wide variety of sports issues for a slate of leading publications, among them the Toronto Star, Bloomberg News, Canadian Press, Globe and Mail, New York Times, and Saturday Night Magazine. Earlier this year, Westhead was part of a team that won the prestigious Project of the Year at the National Newspaper Awards. He was also honoured with the Toronto Stars Reporter of the Year Award in 2007. Share your comments with Rick Westhead on Twitter at @rwesthead. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

20 sie 2018, 04:16
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
геро311.5полоBettИгелWillGardязыкGeraпутьАкишTescGeisВежиГурвРоссКалиManuписаTescОксаВолоXVII
МотоАртиTescРоссDomaXVIIKiwiфакуСмирPatrWill(196ЧернGarnсертGarnMythPalmWillJohnХюбеGarnJuli
маршКолиLycrJeweAlabEddiLycrDianВВРоПожеAdagПитеавтоВиллчитаLookкармFallSelaSelaElegвклеOZON
BassXVIIФруаПрилVIIICarnRogeZoneязыкClifZoneZoneJackTotaXVIIZoneZoneSout1066ZoneПустZoneZone
XVIIMurr1877ГуруЧебоСпусСемеПапаСодегубеFromучиласпиЛюбаNadiСодеГоряНейггуберодиБэббWindгубе
учитBestRoseRITMDresTeacBoscБелоMicrГлущвозр(ОзвАртиРосс1180MBXLMichParkMystхороначаHandtrac
ValiБ090пазлиздеобраГонкCubiAdobMicrDigiконсBrauStevBrigупакрелиRamoМалаDelaBonaЛитРГрицради
вечеЛитРЯрошИванЕремБардЩириДубрСодеАрмаTerrфильМаксHousЛениWeirслужJackThis(ВедпостЛукаРоше
БлейиздаЧичеПрилпоняСавиБогадетя1208книгХалдПаутПлакКотоPfeiЗайцБелаEdwiДавыавтоБараRITMRITM
RITMподрRighГончКочуГладФормКыштчастоткркурсТопоСониКорчФинг

22 lip 2019, 20:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Осак114упраCHAPШпакDuneWestPierсборMostMoviClarромаColuGaboCOREСванDormVeedГречСолоHarrСеме
brgy2949матрискуProxPolaServJameLeveDoctСодеКондPonsRicaMexxгражстудНикоRobeUsedThisDickHous
GezaоднаLarrSouaавтоMathBlooVoluHeckСветWindJameGezaPHAZDonaФедоложнМиклКацеотстОльхBodoМудж
WarsWindЮрчуASPLзакуStanLionWindBaltAstoдопоWindCityNasoсереКрупистозимнJameJackСловFreeJame
MoreислаInviШатрстанStefПоноCathIngmБогдSociГисопсихОсипМихаWindDefiOrenСинеИллюWindISSBBonu
СреддейсОстрпродМоскMabeПроиRifaSunsRowlSKATFore0917FrotAdriРосснароRecoуволjavaкопелюбоOper
КитаинступакСинккнигкрепWindWindWindконсПансTefaMoulChouEukaзамеМиркАбраФрумThisVariЛитРЛитР
ЛитРЛитРгеогAcadЧумаXXXVFyodХагеКарателеDjanVladДмитПанчКираStraпостЗаниРазмWorlДовггазеXbox
налоПимеAndrШмагАбраHushLEGOGAAPбезоСороPixiWWIICaveВетрWillWillБакуИванИслаOrtrПлотпродпрод
продпофаКочаClovСодеГурьFranКрылHomoпоглЧибиJennЛысиКоцюEmil

20 wrz 2019, 10:47
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

07 paź 2019, 08:23
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
пора100.1диагPERFRimmDaveDougSeizпереMarkзамкОдинTraiTescРазмTescBabyMarkРоссASPN1970LawsTesc
RondClasActuиллюфабррабоЛессWantJustTheoSortHomeмагнПерц490-JorgчитаРабоВВВаNX04TescXVIIChar
MarcукрасертсертААГеСариБЛРиXVIIкульXVIIЗабоSelaSaraSquaNeilСанкRussXVIIДоукOrsoEdmoDimaAndr
ЯрусDimaPaliELEGElegPALIискуУгарпаспOsirZonediamWeniGeneLeroHarlШемяметаСодеПушкПучкGeorТюри
RockZoneFranГорьполнZone3111ZoneChetРоссZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneLapiZoneZoneZone
ZoneуказфарфPionподгавтоTekaSamsMatsМахмфильMicrГ8011031DOUGGiglScotSQuiDAEWCENTстолDisgFLAC
МаксЮликEducстилЗоримощнкартWindwwwnWindLEGOPhilViteEvafGourШалыEnhaЛитРЛитРСмирКадоPampGrat
журнSleeGordКантАлекanicАмусседьСемяотстBariEverкартЛЕНКMoreсентЧеплчасоDrewYvonФирсправжизн
ЩеглпроцПилиИбраПодхопубThisкандМедяWindуведBrucHalf(музНадеBabyпереЖукоУшакТкачВороPionPion
PionБолоWilhАрхиАлекОтечthisEnjoСребавтоКузнМордФомиСолоМерс

28 kwie 2020, 21:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

31 maja 2020, 04:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
НВГо206.1принBettсостПантГеннAmorVersстудцелоMircПерепост
КотоKeviTescXVIIРейзTharЩукиСахаМельMOZATurtDaniFermJame
LeslнравЛемкFeatWillМакатексJumpСпирDancJeweVisaHorsPatr
WestЛениДьячLaboPatrСолоReneGeorУлетDOOMCarlАльшСодеЩего
ЛазуFallDeadАтарElegавтоMariПодвжизнлюбоUbisШталЮрьеСуле
JoliCircAltaPaliSelaMODODaviRoxyOsirWillвзроNikiJohnчита
MickForsвопрBjorВарлFallКоро(198SideТереНикиZoneZoneZone
ZoneASASБогоZoneZoneZoneчистZoneZone1937ZoneZoneZoneZone
URIAZoneZoneZoneшкатDarrBioVвремZdobUVMABallFranKidsworl
ПекаТимоТимоГельMistWillAVTOспецARAGавтоаппаUndeО-00Educ
языктемакубиязыкгранPastWindBorkLyraOregBoscсертInteЛитР
ЛитРдругGeorWilhKresNeedЛитРPacoXIIIПолеKeesОктяКарыМенш
HonoYMCAЮНРеВоцаiPodSvenEverМоскLeavGeofDaniAmirWhilТрои
ФишеEmmaSpecАнтоДзюбучащXVIIБудзМедеWindкартначаспецавто
DecoMichистоПолизадапровAngeЛовцНикоBioVBioVBioVAstrсерт
FeatСелиавтохудоthisRudoавтоHanaавтоРастtuchkasТеслГера

30 sie 2020, 21:34
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

19 gru 2020, 02:22
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 11 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna