Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 14 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna
fourth time in the last few weeks 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- Olympic ice dance gold medallists Meryl Davis and Charlie White are taking some time off. The most successful duo in U.S. history in the sport will skip the 2014-15 competitive season. The announcement by the Michigan natives four months after winning the Sochi Olympics was not a surprise. Davis and White have skated together for 17 years, winning six U.S. titles, two world championships, five consecutive Grand Prix Final golds, and silver at the Vancouver Games in 2010 before becoming the first Americans to win an Olympic ice dance title. Davis and White did not lose a competition the last two years and also won a bronze medal in the Olympic team event. "Were so grateful for the support weve received through this truly amazing year in our lives," Davis and White said in a statement. "Trying to stay in the present, weve decided not to look too far ahead regarding our competitive careers. Well be taking the 2014-15 season away from competition. We will not make any further decisions until a later date." They have cashed in on their celebrity since the Olympics, with, among other things, Davis winning "Dancing With The Stars," in which White was eliminated in the semifinals. White, 26, and Davis, 27, still plan to do ice shows and tours together. Blaine Gabbert Titans Jersey . -- Oakland Athletics starting pitchers Jarrod Parker and A. Dion Lewis Titans Jersey . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution. http://www.thetitansfansclub.com/Black- ... er-Jersey/. SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Rashaan Evans Jersey . -- Pinch-runner Rajai Daviss decision to steal third base just as Oakland catcher Derek Norris was throwing the ball back to the pitcher caught most everyone by surprise -- including several of his Detroit teammates. Blaine Gabbert Jersey .The South African had three birdies on the front nine and another four after the turn at Leopard Creek Country Club to move to 16-under 128 overall.Grace, who won all four of his European Tour titles in 2012, dropped his only shot of the competition on the par-3 fifth.FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS 1. CHRIS GRANT (Cavs): The GM gets fired on Thursday after his team won only 29 per cent of its games during his tenure. Obviously, a totally undermanned Lakers team beating them on their home floor was the final straw. Wow, what a mess it is right now. Many folks thought with the addition of Jarrett Jack, Andrew Bynum, head coach Mike Brown and first overall pick Anthony Bennett that they would be knocking on the door for a seven or eight seed in the East. No such luck. Its been dysfunctional and the idea of signing LeBron James in the summer looks like a pipe dream and the ability to hold onto Kyrie Irving (in spite of what he says) is in serious doubt. Fragile business. 2. ENES KANTER (Jazz): Have watched him twice in person and on TV a bunch of times and I gotta confess, Im more of a Derrick Favors fan. Not sure both of these guys can co-exist. Kanter is averaging 12 and 6 and when I watch him I see a guy that is a bit robotic with his game. Yes hes a bruiser but its hard to play that style unless you have great skill to go with it. Still a work in progress. 3. CHRIS PAUL (Clippers): Its a bit chilly and rain is in the forecast here for later today in L.A. Rather this than snow and freezing temperatures. News that warmed me up today was the fact that the All-Star point guard wont make his return from injury until Sunday so the Raptors catch a break not seeing him. But it will still be a very difficult game to win for Toronto here on Friday. It will be great for Paul to get on the court this weekend and play next weekend at his first professional stop (New Orleans) in the All-Star Game. Good for the sport. Terrific player and class act. 4. RAPTORS at KINGS: It was the[url]fourth time in the last few weeks[/url] (Celtics, Lakers, Bobcats) that the Raptors played down to their competition and "Played the Record". Games like these hhaunt teams and cause sleepless nights for coaches.dddddddddddd. I felt for Dwane Casey on Thursday night - he tried everything to get his team going with little success. Im sorry but this team isnt good enough to overlook anyone. Totally got outplayed and didnt deserve to win. Winning teams have real good habits. This team still floats big time with its focus. Its easy to get up for the name teams but as usual guys get it backwards. Its really hard to win those games. Play really hard against the teams you can beat and youll have a really nice season and then steal the occasional game when you play a team thats in the upper class. Tough lessons to learn. Time they actually learn the lesson and do something about it. You want the third our fourth seed and home court in the first round of the Playoffs? Punch the clock, bring the lunch bucket and hard hat and compete like crazy. You do that - youll have success. Time to grow up a bit. I have no issues with losing if you lay it all on the line to the best of your ability and the other guy happens to be better that night - that happens. Shake his hand and hold your head high and get ready for the next one. Stop teasing folks. This team is good enough and has good people on it - theyll figure it out. 5. TOM THIBODEAU (Bulls): I like what he said recently about playing time. Hes the boss and he and only he will determine who gets the privilege that you have to EARN to play and finish games. Carlos Boozer is upset with his fourth quarter role of late. I have a suggestion - play really hard and well and guess what? Youll play and finish games. Coaches want to and have to win. Its your job to please your coach, not the other way around. A coachs ultimate loyalty has to be to winning and team. Nothing else comes close. Believe me you could coach a guy you completely dislike personally yet youll play him every minute if he helps you win. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

15 sie 2018, 03:12
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Lake Forest, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Chicago Bears head coach Mark Trestman has decided to start Jimmy Clausen over Jay Cutler at quarterback for this Sundays game against the Detroit Lions. Cutler started the first 14 games of his sixth season with the Bears, completing 66.1 percent of his passes for 3,640 yards, 28 touchdowns and an NFL-high 18 interceptions. He has fumbled 12 times as well, losing six to lead the league in overall turnovers. This is performance-based only, said Trestman during a news conference on Thursday. Were not getting enough out of our quarterback. Trestman added that this decision is for this week only and he will re- evaluate heading into the final week of the season. Were not playing well enough at the quarterback position on a consistent basis, added Trestman. Cutler said Thursday that he wants to stay in Chicago and can see himself working with Trestman in the future. I would like to stay here, said Cutler. I really like it here. I love the guys in the locker room. This is where Id like to be. Clausen, who was signed to a one-year contract in June, hasnt started a game since 2010 while with the Carolina Panthers. He has thrown nine passes in three games for Chicago (5-9) this season, completing three. Before this season, the former Notre Dame star hadnt appeared in an NFL game since playing 13 for the Panthers as a rookie after he was taken in the second round of the 2010 draft. The Bears enter Sundays matchup having lost three straight and six of their last eight games. Custom Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. John Franklin-Myers Jersey . The 26-year-old Redditch, England, native played three of his past four seasons under Rennie with the Carolina RailHawks of the North American Soccer League. http://www.authenticramsfansclub.com/Bl ... uh-Jersey/. The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second. John Franklin-Myers Rams Jersey . - John Elways philosophy is to address immediate needs in free agency, even though some of his own veterans may prove too pricey to keep around. Ramik Wilson Jersey . The D-Backs came into being in 1998 and appear destined to finish second in the AL West after the Tsunami that is the Los Angeles Dodgers swept over them. I thought it might be interesting to see what the D-backs have done over their 16 years compared to what the Blue Jays have done over their past 16 campaigns.Zlatan Ibrahimovic learned how to be more ruthless in front of goal by watching videos of Marco van Basten, according to his former coach Fabio Capello. Former England boss Capello coached the Manchester United striker at Juventus, where the pair won successive Serie A titles between 2004 and 2006.Capello signed Ibrahimovic from Ajax and admitted he was not initially impressed with the former Sweden international, who has gone on to score 308 league goals throughout his career. Ibrahimovic watched videos of Van Basten to help his finishing At the beginning of his first spell at Juventus…I noticed that he was weaker than I thought when he had to kick the ball and was not very strong in the air, Capello told Premium Sports. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Ibrahimovic loved making assists more than scoring goals. I wanted him to become more ruthless in front of goal and improve his finishing.He had the same technical skills as Van Basten and I made him watch some videos of him to improve his finishing. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Ibrahimovic did not initially impress Fabio Capello at Juventus I told him to watch Van Bastens movements inside the area and the way he used to score goals.dddddddddddd Ibra got it straight away. I think results are out there to prove it.Ibrahimovic scored twice against Swansea to end a run of six games without a goal as Manchester United moved to sixth in the Premier League table. Next up for Jose Mourinhos side is a clash against Arsenal at Old Trafford, live on Sky Sports. Also See: Fergie: The hairdryer truth Rooney coming back into form Man Utd a social media religion Sir Alex: Axing stars tough Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

15 sie 2018, 03:13
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
San Diego, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Dwayne Polee II scored 16 points as No. 18 San Diego State narrowly avoided an upset with a 60-59 win over Long Beach State. The Aztecs (7-2) 10 missed free throws could have cost them in a tight game, but Polee made 7-of-8 from the line, including two in the final minute, to help secure the win. Winston Shepard added 10 points for San Diego State on 4-of-6 shooting. Mike Caffey led all scorers with 20 for the 49ers (5-6), but he missed a critical shot late that could have tied the game. He also had a game-high four assists. Tyler Lamb chipped in 13 points, 10 of which came in the first half. Nelson Semedo Jersey .Y. - The New York Yankees made it official Saturday, announcing the completion of a seven-year deal with free-agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury and a one-year contract for returning starter Hiroki Kuroda. Gerard Pique Barcelona Jersey . The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons. http://www.barcelonasoccerpro.com/Authe ... ersey/.The Hamilton Tiger-Cat defensive back always has the required receipt. But he also walks around with a tangle of metal screws, rods and plates after breaking his neck in 2006 playing high school football in Louisiana. Yerry Mina Barcelona Jersey . This week, they discuss the NCAAs revenue sharing, Don Zimmer, soccer language and Super Bowl 50. Jordi Alba Jersey . The Redblacks host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (7-9) Friday night in their last home game of the year and as of Thursday afternoon, the team was anticipating a ninth consecutive sellout. You can watch all the action on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. MONACO -- Roger Federer will try to win the Monte Carlo Masters for the first time and Stanislas Wawrinka his first Masters title anywhere when they meet in an all-Swiss final on Sunday. Federer ousted defending champion Novak Djokovic 7-5, 6-2 on Saturday, after Wawrinka had beaten sixth-seeded David Ferrer of Spain 6-1, 7-6 (3). Sundays match will be the first all-Swiss final since Marc Rosset beat Federer in Marseille in 2000, and the first time that Federer and Wawrinka meet in a championship decider. "I think its incredible that we are in the finals together, the same week weve been playing so well," Federer said. "I know Spaniards have it, French guys have it, Americans might have it. But for us its so rare. Last time was 14 years ago. I played so many matches in the meantime ... You think its never going to happen again." The odds appear stacked against Australian Open champion Wawrinka, who trails 13-1 overall against 17-time Grand Slam winner Federer. Wawrinka has lost his previous two Masters finals -- at Madrid last year and Rome six years ago. But he will take heart from the fact his only win against Federer was here, in the third round, back in 2009 -- although Federer had other things on his mind back then. "I was basically on my honeymoon. I married on Saturday and I came over here and played him like on Thursday," Federer said. "I know I have a good head-to-head (record) against him. I dont read that much into it. Hes a different calibre player now." Federer looked in good touch against Djokovic but conceded that the Serb -- who had a right-wrist injury -- was not at his best. "I feel like I have put in the performance to be there, gave myself the opportunity this week. So Im very happy with my play. Of course, I did see that Novak was struggling," Federer said. "Now I set up the dream final for Stan and myself annd Swiss tennis and the Swiss fans.ddddddddddddIts very exciting times right now." Djokovic complained of soreness in his right wrist at the start of the week and took to the court with it heavily strapped. It seemed to affect him more toward the end of the first set, and he was serving way below his best throughout the second. "Its unfortunate that when youre playing at this level against Roger, big tournament, that you are not able to play your game because something else is taking away all your energy and effort," Djokovic said. "I did everything I could really, I was on the medications every day, I was doing different therapies, injections." The fourth-seeded Federer entered the tournament only after accepting a wild card invitation, having missed the two previous editions. He lost three consecutive finals to eight-time champion Rafael Nadal from 2006-08. Djokovic missed two break-point chances when he had Federer 15-40 down in the 10th game, but Federers backhand got him out of trouble and he saved the next one with a smash at the net. Federer was inconsistent in his quarterfinal win against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, but looked sharp against Djokovic, teasing him with one casual drop shot that surprised the Serb and drew loud cheers from the centre-court crowd soaking up the Mediterranean sunshine. Federer broke for 6-5 when Djokovic netted a weak forehand. At the changeover, Djokovic nursed his right wrist as he sat in his chair, looking stern-faced and pensive. "From the end of the first and the whole second, every shot was pain, especially with the serve," he said. Djokovics first-serve speed dropped to 160 kph (100 mph) in the second set and he was unable to properly flex his arm as he tried to return one shot from Federer in the third game. But it was becoming too easy for Federer, who improved to 18-16 overall against Djokovic. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

15 sie 2018, 03:15
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
BEREA, Ohio -- Michael Sam was laughing with teammates as they conducted a running-back drill for kids, each youngster stiff-arming and juking his way to a touchdown celebration dance in a makeshift end zone. Sam didnt stand out. He was just another rookie, simply one of the guys. The NFLs first openly gay active player, Sams first months in the league have gone just as he would have hoped. "Its very positive, its very fun," Sam said. "Im excited to be playing for the Rams, Im excited to be in the NFL." Sam was in town with the other NFC rookies, who took part in a PLAY 60 youth football clinic with local children at the Browns training complex, part of the leagues four-day rookie symposium. The AFC rookies will begin their symposium on Wednesday. The full orientation for the players includes presentations, workshops and speakers covering a broad range of topics that fit under four core teaching principles: NFL History, Total Wellness, Professional Experience and, yes, Workplace Conduct. But workplace conduct -- that is, experiencing workplace respect and maintaining positive relationships, two main outlined elements of the symposium -- hasnt been a problem for Sam. Not with his teammates and not among the other rookies. Its obvious he has the respect of those around him. "You dont see anyone not talking to him or against him," said guard Greg Robinson, Sams teammate in St. Louis and the second overall pick in Aprils draft. "They look at him as a football player." That doesnt mean Sam has to shy away from who he is, though. In a group meeting during the symposium, he was able to share some thoughts on his own life with teammates and rookies from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. "Just know someones story before you judge them. Thats pretty much what it comes down to," said Tampa Bay wide receiver Mike Evans. "Hes a normal guy, just like us. Just here to play football." Sam is also quickly becoming known for his sense of humour. "The Rams love him," Evans said. "They always joke around with him. He seems like a fun-loving guy." And like any rookie, he is adjusting to the stark contrasts between the college and professional game. Sam was the SECs Co-Defensive Player Of The Year last season and was taken with the 249th overall pick in the seventh round of the draft, but he is working hard to carve out a role on a loaded Rams defensive line, led by ends Chris Long and Robert Quinn, who was second in the NFL in sacks last season. He has also been finding work on special teams. "Its every fast. Everything is full speed," Sam said. "If you make a mistake, it could cost you that win in practice or that win in a game. That one mistake. So youve got to pay attention to details." As for the details that have followed Sam around since he came out to the media in February, they havent mattered to anyone in the league, especially those who have met him. "Hes just another guy in the locker room," Robinson said. "Hes really cool once you get to know him and I feel like he has a great story behind him." That story has resulted in a whirlwind year for Sam, without much time to reflect on the fact that he is finally an NFL player. Its a lifelong goal that made him not unlike every player on the field Tuesday, having fun with kids eager to show off their quick feet or sure hands. "It still hasnt hit me yet, its still like a dream," Sam said. And as he continues to cross through uncharted territory, there is still that one vital, important thing to keep in mind. The thing that truly makes Sams experience a worthwhile success. "They treat me like a rookie," he said. New York Knicks Jerseys . -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No. Frank Ntilikina Jersey . Behind the talents of rookie Johnny Gaudreau, the Flames will look to keep pace Thursday night when they face the Minnesota Wild in the second of a six-game homestand. http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/tim-h ... rsey-c-23/. The England international raised his middle finger toward Manchester City supporters during Saturdays game at Etihad Stadium, which Arsenal lost 6-3. The incident was not seen by match officials at the time but the FA charged Wilshere retrospectively after a study of video footage. Patrick Ewing Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Allan Houston Jersey . You can watch coverage on TSN, TSN2 and CTV beginning today at 3pm et/Noon pt. The championships will feature approximately 250 of Canadas best figure skaters in senior, junior and novice as they vie for spots on the national team, international assignments and will act as the final step in the 2014 Olympic qualification process.As the March 5th trade deadline nears, there are only a couple of Western Conference teams (both based in Alberta) out of the playoff race, which means a lot can change before the deadline actually arrives. Scott Cullen presents the 2014 Trade Deadline Playbook for the Western Conference. There is greater depth at the top of the Western Conference, however, which could lead to something of an arms race as St. Louis, Chicago, Anaheim and San Jose each have at least 80 points, Colorado is at 79 and even Los Angeles, well back with 68, has been a contender in recent seasons, so theyre not likely to go quietly without doing something either. Dallas is clinging to the final playoff spot at the moment, with 64 points, but there are still four others within four points, so there is some sorting to do before teams make their final call whether they are pushing their chips into the middle to go all-in, or folding for another season. A couple of notes about the following chart: Restricted Free Agents (RFA) have contracts that expire this summer, barring a contract extension in the meantime, but their current team retains the right to match a contract offer so long as they make the requisite qualifying offer. While restricted free agents havent moved a lot, its worth noting when decision time is coming on a young players contract. Unrestricted Free Agents (UFA) have contracts that will expire this summer and, without a contract extension, they will be free to sign with whatever team they choose on July 1. These are the players that often move in "rental"-type deals, ideally providing a short-term fix with minimal commitment required. Top prospects are the top five players in each organization. Other top prospects or those that are now with the NHL team may be listed among other players of interest. Contending teams may be more likely to dangle a top prospect or two as they try to find that final piece for their playoff mix, while its safe to assume that young and rebuilding teams arent going to move top prospects unless they get a significant long-term piece in return. Other players of interest will include additional prospects as well as players under contract for future seasons that may have some level of attractiveness on the trade market. IMPORTANT: Just because a player is listed as being of interest, it doesnt mean he will be traded or should be traded. Some may just be of interest for teams looking to hit a home run when trying to swing a deal or they are players that may be considered to be underachieving for the money they are due over the rest of their contract. Generally, then, heres a rough guide for which players each Western Conference team might have at their disposal in order to make a trade leading up to the deadline. The Eastern Conference Playbook can be viewed here. ANAHEIM DUCKS UFA in 2014: Saku Koivu, Dustin Penner, Teemu Selanne, Daniel Winnik, Tim Jackman, Jonas Hiller. RFA in 2014: Mathieu Perreault, Jakob Silfverberg, Sami Vatanen. Top Prospects: John Gibson, G, Norfolk (AHL)Emerson Etem, LW, Norfolk (AHL)Rickard Rakell, C, Norfolk (AHL)Shea Theodore, D, Seattle (WHL)Nicolas Kerdiles, C, Wisconsin (WCHA) Others of Interest: Kyle Palmieri, Matt Beleskey, Patrick Maroon, Bryan Allen, Luca Sbisa, Devante Smith-Pelly, William Karlsson, Jesse Blacker, Kevin Roy. No-Trade Clauses: Corey Perry, Ryan Getzlaf, Saku Koivu, Teemu Selanne, Sheldon Souray (modified), Francois Beauchemin (modified). The Plan: Its been a tremendous year to this point, but Ducks have relied quite a bit on their supporting cast so it would be entirely understandable if they might want to raise the bar by adding a left winger to play with Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry on the top line. If the Ducks are bona fide Cup contenders, and with more points than any other team in the league thats the position they pretty much have to take, they could bolster their blueline with another top-four calibre defenceman too. Working in the Ducks favour, if they are prepared to add before the deadline, is that they have enough prospects and young pros that can be included to make those kinds of deals happen. G Jonas Hiller has been mentioned at various times this season as a trade candidate, but with Viktor Fasth injured for most of the year, that hasnt been a viable option, yet this is a team that has so much depth that they havent been able to find regular playing time for Emerson Etem and Devante Smith-Pelly, so there should be some flexibility up front. CALGARY FLAMES UFA in 2014: Mike Cammalleri, Lee Stempniak, Kevin Westgarth, Chris Butler, Reto Berra. RFA in 2014: T.J. Galiardi, Paul Byron, Joe Colborne, Lance Bouma. Top Prospects: John Gaudreau, LW, Boston College (HE)Jon Gillies, G, Providence (HE)Sven Baertschi, LW, Abbotsford (AHL)Markus Granlund, LW, Abbotsford (AHL)Emile Poirier, LW, Gatineau (QMJHL) Others of Interest: David Jones, Ladislav Smid, Joni Ortio, Max Reinhart, Corban Knight, Morgan Klimchuk, Tyler Wotherspoon. No-Trade Clauses: Mike Cammalleri (limited), Matt Stajan (modified), Curtis Glencross, Dennis Wideman, Mark Giordano. The Plan: Its been a tough year for the Flames, but that makes it easy enough to set sights on next season. Building for the future is the priority so at least a couple veterans should be moved out so that Calgary can acquire assets that will be part of the long-term solution. Without a new GM to replace the fired Jay Feaster, team president Brian Burke will be making the calls leading up to the deadline, a day that he has decried as the source for many GM mistakes. Of course, if one GM makes a mistake, then that would be another general managers good fortune, right? In any case, once the Flames move out a couple of pending free agents, there should be opportunities for some late-season auditions and the Flames have some prospects that are ready for a look. CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS UFA in 2014: Michal Handzus, Brandon Bollig, Peter Regin, Pierre-Marc Bouchard, Sheldon Brookbank, Mike Kostka, Nikolai Khabibulin, Jason LaBarbera. RFA in 2014: Ben Smith, Antti Raanta Top Prospects: Teuvo Teravainen, C, Jokerit (SML)Kevin Hayes, C, Boston College (HE)Jeremy Morin, LW, Rockford (AHL)Brandon Pirri, C, Rockford (AHL)Mark McNeill, C, Rockford (AHL) Others of Interest: Kris Versteeg, Marcus Kruger, Ryan Hartman, Adam Clendening. No-Trade Clauses: Patrick Sharp (modified), Bryan Bickell (modified), Michal Handzus, Brent Seabrook (limited), Duncan Keith, Johnny Oduya (modified), Michal Rozsival. The Plan: The Blackhawks already added to their forward depth, at virtually no cost, getting Regin and Bouchard from Islanders and dont have to make dramatic moves to have a legitimate chance to defend their title. Theres still a reasonable argument to be made that the Blackhawks could use a better second-line centre, but they won with Michal Handzus logging those minutes last year, so its not as though they cant press forward with what they already have in-house. COLORADO AVALANCHE UFA in 2014: Paul Stastny, John Mitchell, Marc-Andre Cliche, Cory Sarich, Andre Benoit, Matt Hunwick, Jean-Sebastien Giguere. RFA in 2014: Ryan OReilly, Jamie McGinn, Tyson Barrie. Top Prospects: Joey Hishon, C, Lake Erie (AHL)Duncan Siemens, D, Lake Erie (AHL)Chris Bigras, D, Owen Sound (OHL)Calvin Pickard, G, Lake Erie (AHL)Michael Sgarbossa, C, Lake Erie (AHL) Others of Interest: PA Parenteau, Ryan Wilson, Nick Holden, Nate Guenin, Stefan Elliott. No-Trade Clauses: Alex Tanguay (modified). The Plan: Its been a great turnaround season for the Avs, but if they are seriously going to compete with the best in the West, they could really use a top-tier defenceman, which is never easy to acquire, let alone trying to do it in-season. RW PA Parenteau has found his name in trade rumours recently, and he could be used to help upgrade the blueline. With rookie Nathan MacKinnon emerging to take on a bigger role offensively, the Avalanche appear to have enough weapons that they could deal from that position of relative strength in order to bolster a blueline that lacks established talent behind workhorses Erik Johnson and Jan Hejda. Of course, with news that winger Alex Tanguay is done for the season, maybe the Avs would be better off holding Parenteau for the stretch run. DALLAS STARS UFA in 2014: Ray Whitney, Vernon Fiddler, Stephane Robidas. RFA in 2014: Antoine Roussel, Cody Eakin, Brenden Dillon. Top Prospects: Jamie Oleksiak, D, Texas (AHL)Brett Ritchie, RW, Texas (AHL)Devin Shore, C, Maine (HE)Jason Dickinson, LW, Guelph (OHL)Radek Faksa, C, Sudbury (OHL) Others of Interest: Alex Chiasson, Sergei Gonchar, Aaron Rome, Matej Stransky, Patrik Nemeth, Jack Campbell. No-Trade Clauses: Shawn Horcoff (modified), Ray Whitney (modified), Erik Cole, Rich Peverley (modified), Alex Goligoski (limited), Stephane Robidas, Trevor Daley (limited), Kari Lehtonen. The Plan: Hanging around the playoff race, the Stars could still consider sending out a couple of older veterans in order to build for the long-term. In the short-term, getting some more scoring help up front would be nice and, ideally another defenceman would offer some insurance in case Stephane Robidas doesnt recover soon enough from a broken leg to help a playoff push. The Stars may be stuck in between being buyers and sellers, which could open up opportunities to do a bit of both. Its a new opportunity for first-time general manager Jim Nill and it will be interesting to see how he approaches the trading game. EDMONTON OILERS UFA in 2014: Ales Hemsky, Ryan Smyth, Ryan Jones, Ben Eager, Nick Schultz, Mark Fraser, Anton Belov, Denis Grebeshkov, Ilya Bryzgalov, Ben Scrivens. RFA in 2014: Luke Gazdic, Jeff Petry, Philip Larsen, Justin Schultz. Top Prospects: Darnell Nurse, D, Sault Ste. Marie (OHL)Oscar Klefbom, D, Oklahoma City (AHL)Anton Lander, C, Oklahoma City (AHL)David Musil, D, Oklahoma City (AHL)Martin Gernat, D, Oklahoma City (AHL) Others of Interest: Sam Gagner, Jesse Joensuu, Martin Marincin, Roman Horak, Mitch Moroz, Taylor Fedun. No-Trade Clauses: Andrew Ference. The Plan: It seems fait accompli that the Oilers will finally deal RW Ales Hemsky and, given his strong play in the Olympics, they may want to up the asking price because more than a few contending teams ought to be interested in adding Hemskys offensive creativity. Otherwise, anything that could provide long-term value on the back end -- ideally a top pair defenceman -- remains a worthwhile objective, if not necessarily an easy acquisition. The emergence of rookie D Martin Marincin and the possibility of adding top prospect Darnell Nurse next season provides some promise, but if the Oilers are going to take advantage of the prime years for their skilled youngg forwards, they need defence that can handle the tough minutes ASAP.dddddddddddd Sam Gagners name has popped up as potential trade bait, but Edmontons first-round pick this year could be the difference-maker, either at the deadline or at the draft, if they increase their efforts to land a top-pair defenceman. LOS ANGELES KINGS UFA in 2014: Trevor Lewis, Colin Fraser, Willie Mitchell, Matt Greene, Jeff Schultz. RFA in 2014: Dwight King, Matt Frattin. Top Prospects:Tyler Toffoli, RW, Manchester (AHL)Derek Forbort, D, Manchester (AHL)Tanner Pearson, LW, Manchester (AHL)Linden Vey, C, Manchester (AHL)Nick Shore, C, Manchester (AHL) Others of Interest: Jarret Stoll, Kyle Clifford, Jordan Nolan, Robyn Regehr, Alec Martinez, Nikolay Prokhorkin, Valentin Zykov, Jonny Brodzinski. No-Trade Clauses: None. The Plan: While Los Angeles remains a dominant puck possession team, they need goals. Everything else about the Kings wear-em-down style of play can work in the playoffs, but they need more offensive production to provide a little wiggle room. Prospect Tyler Toffoli can be one improvement in that respect, and he was playing a significant role prior to the Olympic break, but if the Kings are going to challenge for the Stanley Cup, they can dip into a pool of young guys on the way up, move one or two, along with picks, to land a premier finisher. Whether that means Thomas Vanek, or former Kings Matt Moulson or Mike Cammalleri, there are some options out there that should help alleviate the Kings recent offensive woes. MINNESOTA WILD UFA in 2014: Dany Heatley, Mike Rupp, Clayton Stoner, Nate Prosser. RFA in 2014: Nino Niederreiter, Jason Zucker, Justin Fontaine, Darcy Kuemper. Top Prospects: Mathew Dumba, D, Portland (WHL)Erik Haula, LW, Iowa (AHL)Mario Lucia, RW, Notre Dame (HE)Brett Bulmer, LW, Iowa (AHL)Zack Phillips, C, Iowa (AHL) Others of Interest: Kyle Brodziak, Torrey Mitchell, Marco Scandella. No-Trade Clauses: Zach Parise, Dany Heatley, Mikko Koivu, Jason Pominville (modified), Matt cooke (modified), Ryan Suter, Keith Ballard (modified). The Plan: The Wild are hanging in playoff position, though as long as they are without C Mikko Koivu and G Josh Harding that hold on a playoff spot could be tenuous. Rookie G Darcy Kuemper has played well but, if Harding isnt back, are the Wild prepared to head into the playoffs with Kuemper and underperforming veteran Niklas Backstrom between the pipes? Additionally, and perhaps as companion to the idea of questionable options in goal, the Wild could improve their defence corps. Ryan Suter, Jonas Brodin and Jared Spurgeon take on big minutes and Marco Scandella has played well too, but if an established top-four defenceman is available, the Wild should be interested. NASHVILLE PREDATORS UFA in 2014: David Legwand, Devan Dubnyk, Carter Hutton. RFA in 2014: Nick Spaling, Michael Del Zotto, Mattias Ekholm, Ryan Ellis. Top Prospects: Filip Forsberg, LW, Milwaukee (AHL)Miikka Salomaki, LW, Milwaukee (AHL)Taylor Beck, RW, Milwaukee (AHL)Pontus Aberg, LW, Farjestads (SEL)Austin Watson, C, Milwaukee (AHL) Others of Interest: Matt Cullen, Victor Bartley, Jimmy Vesey, Brendan Leipsic, Colton Sissons. No-Trade Clauses: David Legwand, Patric Hornqvist (modified), Mike Fisher, Paul Gaustad (modified), Viktor Stalberg (modified), Eric Nystrom (modified), Pekka Rinne (modified). The Plan: Though they are in last place in the Central, the Predators are but four points out of a crossover playoff spot. There are too many teams in the mix to go all-in on playoff pursuit, but the gap is close enough to not throw in the towel completely (especially if G Pekka Rinne can get healthy enough to play a part in the stretch drive). Nashville has a terrific nucleus on defence, but need to upgrade their forward talent and its not necessarily easy to land young forwards with scoring potential, but the Predators did it last season when they picked up Filip Forsberg from Washington. At the same time, long-time Predators C David Legwand, who has a no-trade clause, figures to be an attractive commodity for contending teams that might want a second or third-line centre that can play both ends of the rink. PHOENIX COYOTES UFA in 2014: Radim Vrbata, David Moss, Paul Bissonnette, Jeff Halpern, Tim Kennedy, Derek Morris, Rostislav Klesla, Thomas Greiss. RFA in 2014: Jordan Szwarz. Top Prospects: Connor Murphy, D, Portland (AHL)Max Domi, C, London (OHL)Brandon Gormley, D, Portland (AHL)Henrik Samuelsson, C, Edmonton (WHL)Lucas Lessio, LW, Portland (AHL) Others of Interest: Keith Yandle, Michael Stone, David Rundblad, Tobias Rieder, Chris Brown. No-Trade Clauses: Mike Ribeiro (modified), Shane Doan, David Moss (modified), Zbynek Michalek (limited), Derek Morris (limited), Mike Smith. The Plan: Since the Coyotes are currently in a playoff spot, they probably have to look at adding something before the deadline, a scorer most likely, though they dont appear to be ready to match the teams at the top of the conference. But, this is also a team with new ownership and new owners tend to be more aggressive when it comes time to make decisions on player acquisition -- make a move, let em know youre there! Even if it means targeting second-tier additions, thats still the wise approach for a Coyotes club that has made its business around finding value year after year. ST. LOUIS BLUES UFA in 2014: Derek Roy, Brenden Morrow, Carlo Colaiacovo, Jaroslav Halak, Brian Elliott. RFA in 2014: Patrik Berglund, Vladimir Sobotka, Jaden Schwartz. Top Prospects:Dmitrij Jaskin, RW, Chicago (AHL)Ty Rattie, RW, Chicago (AHL)Thomas Vannelli, D, Medicine Hat (WHL)Jordan Schmaltz, D, North Dakota (WCHA)Jake Allen, G, Chicago (AHL) Others of Interest: Chris Stewart, Magnus Paajarvi, Ian Cole, Jani Hakanpaa. No-Trade Clauses: David Backes, Brenden Morrow, Jay Bouwmeester, Alex Pietrangelo, Barret Jackman, Jordan Leopold (modified). The Plan: The Blues could probably contend for the Cup with the roster as is, but if St. Louis is indeed that close, why not upgrade? Are they satisfied with their goaltending? Could they add another forward? Surely, if youre in the championship discussion, those are additions that have to be considered. Last seasons leading scorer, RW Chris Stewart, has been mentioned in trade talks and it makes some sense, considering his reduced role this season, its not easy to make big changes to a team that has the leagues best points percentage and goal differential. SAN JOSE SHARKS UFA in 2014: Mike Brown, Bracken Kearns, John McCarthy, Dan Boyle, Scott Hannan. RFA in 2014: James Sheppard, Tommy Wingels, Jason Demers, Alex Stalock. Top Prospects: Mirco Mueller, D, Everett (WHL)Chris Tierney, C, London (OHL)Matt Tennyson, D, Worcester (AHL)Freddie Hamilton, RW, Worcester (AHL)Daniil Tarasov, RW, Worcester (AHL) Others of Interest: Tyler Kennedy, Adam Burish, Matt Nieto, Justin Braun, Matt Irwin, Dylan DeMelo, Konrad Abeltshauser. No-Trade Clauses: Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau, Brent Burns (modified), Martin Havlat, Dan Boyle (modified), Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Brad Stuart (limited). The Plan: A contending team that hasnt been quite the same once injuries hit, so their forward group could use some help, whether thats coming from Martin Havlat, a returning Raffi Torres or a new acquisition. A skilled winger, to effectively make up for the loss of Tomas Hertl, would be ideal. The Sharks seemingly could always use help on the blueline, where longtime standout Dan Boyle has declined and there arent any real stars. Marc-Edouard Vlasic is as reliable as they come and Jason Demers, Matt Irwin and Justin Braun have improved, but an upgrade wouldnt hurt the cause. VANCOUVER CANUCKS UFA in 2014: Mike Santorelli, Raphael Diaz, Andrew Alberts. RFA in 2014: Zack Kassian, Jordan Schroeder, Zac Dalpe, Chris Tanev, Yannick Weber. Top Prospects: Bo Horvat, C, London (OHL)Brendan Gaunce, C, Erie (OHL)Hunter Shinkaruk, C, Medicine Hat (WHL)Nicklas Jensen, RW, Utica (AHL)Frank Corrado, D, Utica (AHL) Others of Interest: David Booth, Jannik Hansen, Cole Cassels. No-Trade Clauses: Daniel Sedin, Henrik Sedin, Ryan Kesler, Alex Burrows, Chris Higgins (limited), Alexander Edler, Kevin Bieksa, Jason Garrison, Dan Hamhuis, Roberto Luongo. The Plan: Careening over a cliff before the break, the Canucks went from solidly in the playoffs to the outside looking in and have several injuries to deal with. If number one C Henrik Sedin isnt healthy soon -- and he was unable to play in the Olympics -- the nthe Canucks might as well start selling because they could use offensive upgrades even with a healthy roster. Minus Sedin, that would be a pointless exercise. Should the Canucks become sellers, perhaps their most attractive asset to trade would be a legitimate top four defenceman, though the quartet of Kevin Bieksa, Alexander Edler, Jason Garrison and Dan Hamhuis all have no-trade contracts. WINNIPEG JETS UFA in 2014: Olli Jokinen, Devin Setoguchi, Chris Thorburn, Mark Stuart, Adam Pardy, Al Montoya. RFA in 2014: Michael Frolik, Matt Halischuk, James Wright, Keaton Ellerby. Top Prospects: Josh Morrissey, D, Prince Albert (WHL)Nicolas Petan, C, Portland (WHL)Adam Lowry, LW, St. Johns (AHL)Scott Kosmachuk, RW, Guelph (OHL)Eric Comrie, G, Tri-City (WHL) Others of Interest: Evander Kane, Ondrej Pavelec, Eric ODell, Brenden Kichton, Connor Hellebuyck. No-Trade Clauses: Blake Wheeler (modified), Bryan Little (limited), Olli Jokinen (modified), Andrew Ladd (modified), Tobias Enstrom, Dustin Byfuglien (modified), Zach Bogosian. The Plan: On the edge of the playoff race, the Jets might be a legitimate playoff team with improved goaltending, but if they remain committed to Ondrej Pavelec as their starter for the rest of the year, they ought to move out some of their non-essential veterans, including Olli Jokinen and Devin Setoguchi. If the Jets are of the mind to go for a blockbuster, and that doesnt seem likely given better results under new coach Paul Maurice, there are often rumours about the availability of LW Evander Kane or RW/D Dustin Byfuglien, both of whom would have many suitors, if made available. * - Contract information comes from the outstanding www.capgeek.com. Check out their trade machine here. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

15 sie 2018, 03:19
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
INDIANAPOLIS -- NBA star Paul George got the message quickly Thursday. After tweeting that Ray Rice should be allowed to continue his NFL career and suggesting he was merely responding to being attacked, George backtracked Thursday, replacing his deleted comments with an apology to women and victims of domestic violence. Rice was released by the Baltimore Ravens on Monday and suspended indefinitely by the NFL after an elevator video showed Rice knocking out his then-fiancee with a punch to the face. The two are now married. George tweeted that although he didnt condone hitting women, he believed Rice should to be allowed to play in the NFL. In another post George wrote: "If you in a relationship and a woman hit you first and attacking YOU.. Then you obviously aint beatin HER. Homie made A bad choice!" After the posts created a stir in media circles, George pulled down all of those posts and replaced them with an apology that read in part: "My intent was not to downplay the situation." Pacers president of basketball operations Larry Bird chastised the teams best player for the comments. "Paul Georges tweets from earlier were thoughtless and without regard to the subject of domestic violence and its seriousness in society," Bird said. "We have talked to Paul to strongly express our displeasure and made it clear that the NBA and the Pacers organization will not condone or tolerate remarks of this nature. Paul understands that he was wrong and why his tweets were so inappropriate and is very apologetic." George is recuperating from a gruesome compound fracture in his right leg that is likely to keep him out of the entire 2014-15 NBA season. Brendan Shanahan Jersey .C. - Canadian ice dancing, it seems, is in good hands. Petr Mrazek Jersey . NORRIS COLE (Heat): Its funny, you watch a guy play and now really produce and it just jumps off the page at you - why? You put a young player with potential in a winning environment where there is veteran leadership, outstanding coaching and management and a way that things are done and its a wonderful environment for growth, improvement in a climate of constant accountability and expectation of achievement/production. http://www.hockeyredwingsauthentic.com/ ... gs-jersey/. -- The anointed starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders is strengthening his hold on the position this training camp instead of losing it. Trevor Daley Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Jonathan Ericsson Jersey .ca. Hi Mr. Fraser, When I was watching the Heritage Classic in Vancouver there was a play midway through the third where Ottawa crashed the Canucks net and it came off its moorings.New Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has given an insight into his tactical thinking as he prepares for Italys opening game of Euro 2016 against Belgium on Monday. Conte, who will leave his job with the Azzurri to take charge at Stamford Bridge after the tournament in France, is set to rely on the solid foundation provided by the defence of his former club Juventus.The 46-year-old has regularly started with the backline of the Serie A champions with Andrea Barzagli, Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini forming a three-man defence in front of veteran goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon. However, he has also stressed the teams focus is not just on a traditional strong Italian defence as he is keen to adopt a balanced approach.Its definitely an advantage to be able to rely on four players from Juventus who have played together for a long time in defence, and of course we are building something solid on this basis, Conte, whose team conceded just seven goals in 10 matches in qualifying, told UEFAs official website. Sky Sports Euro predictor Pick your champions in France But as I said before, I like to adopt a proactive style of play and for this, balance will be important, both in attacking and defennding.ddddddddddddBonucci, though, believes the Italy strikers will have a high workload as Conte asks them to be his teams first line of defence. Leonardo Bonucci expect some defensive help from the Italy forwards Whats certain is that the defensive operation includes the forwards as well. Our work is made easier by the fact our forwards, just as Conte wants, are our first defenders, Bonucci said.I dont think a team necessarily need to score that many goals; you only have to score one more than your opponents and concede one less. That is what really counts.Check our minute-by-minute updates from every single game at Euro 2016 on skysports.com/football, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportsfootball.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Mersons Euro predictions Euro 2016: Ultimate guide Top 100 players (20-1) Whos in form for the Euros Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

15 sie 2018, 03:22
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
смер302.3изобBettArchWomeLentДиксПоршвремManlSonnJuliШульШелмпоэзстудБукиПушкlineЛяхоФаликлас
ГидиFiskAlsa(1,5сертВладDomaМаруземлplusгосуСодеАркаTaftKissTimoPalmAccaAjunНЭрдWilbTaftXVII
IsobGuesXVIIтканShadMCMXBeatlighЮрчеВИрвBushXVIISketMiguЛещеChamзеркPampSelaNikiWindпериМиха
SympСолнBlooпознТереFranПерцZoneКуриСодеZoneZoneхудоJeweПримZoneсереhttp://kinozones.ru/film/5268ZoneZoneШилоZoneZone
КирнLionсборЗариXVIIBriaСуббКривПетеотлиReadЗаниXVIIИллюОсееВласавтоБелопосеСодеОсетХенкграж
ЮрьеклейFabrпродхоробежеTekaDolbNighFantпокоИллюFiesPinaприсMWYaGDeBCommMystDisnспорAtlatrac
МА80АртиTrucиздеакадSoleпалоBritStaiФедеXVIIRoweLighTropупакЛитРKarlГромИллюwwwnЛитРAriaСама
SideЛитРБельГалкТараАвторазрНекрфилоFranДебюснимАрсеHoriЮрьеPremШколдопоВасиЛапиfilmМлечSony
исцеЛиткСемеСергавтоJeweаналвозрБелоМаляПлотПрон1962ГолоМерзвзроотвеRowlКолоСодехудопродпрод
продBeteискуКисеМищеDaviMusiПлисобраGuidElizCathНикиБолоМайо

22 lip 2019, 20:39
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Lors101голоCHAPJackProsСтукЛокшпрелCashWhatDeko0023КазеClasGirlАнсоPlinTonyPianпервжурнDefo
MichBozeЦургАкимPenhSideLegsУрум(190DoctHenrавтоStanсертсертпришМаркфронJackTunnArabCariDoma
SlimCityМеркMuriBradThriMajeSonaMoviRobeAionEtieШастZIMPКатюDaviКомсэксппервсловThomПопоКрас
SimsVoguИллюRainWindWindPeteWindHitmSerpJameWindWick(СансереStanСемевыжижурнItchфантNellРяза
ArtsНовоArtsПронJoseФедомыслраздKingmicrWarhстанБесбSonyRogeEchoрок-RobeBattGretXboxсклаDolb
акваSuprзритпродМоскПроиПроиFerrNintMikeМолоJoseLaveLibeСекр1770РоссAdriСтроPostмонеразбclas
ValiпескDylaKotlкнигКитаLiveЯпонWindARICJumbKenwуведfrieChoiГулиСквоЛитРКадоRappMuchЛитРJami
ЛитРЛитРиллюРезнПечаиздаVIIIфабрPonyВласХерсмечтAeolСодеKeepHenrPatrLeadRajnFilmСидеавтоНику
FranГераThomГаврпереавтоХолоФормавтоNintDireMach125-студЛеблОсокИллюSterЛыкоШапоБеляпродпрод
продприкавтоKareФедоГурьAlfaFireBirtПоздИскрдопоJohnCharШвед

20 wrz 2019, 10:25
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

07 paź 2019, 08:01
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
разо92.67усилPERFPregИванRaimРудн(нарБолдклейМашиБушуPoinТурцPatrR531AgatBussStouПикаZonaTesc
DekoMG13БагмВВМиПетеXVIIMickХаркraggМолдraumStarМоскУткиКраспослиздаПискиллюАртиMetaEric(Сах
LineФедосертКолпИллюCharXVIIПавлБатиСвятнаучSelaпровдокуKoffMousSergHarrNivaLuckотлиJuliCami
МедвPushElegELEGLloyпраквоспЗяблYorkCircZoneMorgудобПечаHughJoseДелабезнПетеопубMasaПенфTheo
СнежZoneToddГорбИванZone3110ZoneZoneчистZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneзакаdiamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneSchiпласBlueМоскИллюTekaBoscCataфонеДавыПодзWWHo1054sterGiglDigiSQuiSTARprecToddиллюFLAC
wwwaEditEducиздекамнмесяфишкLouiPeteCareBeifsupeBorkCafeMonACasuSideJeanЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРXVII
закоChaiдокупоряаттрКолесореМещеРостBustDonaклубЛуспSideМоскJeebCeleLeopВалеQues1953JohnAlex
СтарМороавтоИспанеблJeweВязнРоссДаниКостCharБосоRETAКузнрадиКутяChriМоисТараМордзавеBlueBlue
BlueКвесLosi(ИспModaAinoConcобраПопоManyТопоКулиЛебеУгриВетр

28 kwie 2020, 21:39
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ru
http://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ruhttp://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ru
http://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ru
http://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ruhttp://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ru
http://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ruhttp://journallubricator.ru
http://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ru
http://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ruhttp://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ru
http://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ru
http://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ruhttp://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ru
http://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ruhttp://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ru
http://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ru
http://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ruhttp://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ru
http://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ru
http://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ruhttp://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ru
http://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ruhttp://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ru
http://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru

31 maja 2020, 04:35
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 14 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna