Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 14 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna
my legs," Drummond said. "I reached 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 | 1994 | 1993 | 1992 | 1991 | 1990 1989 | 1988 | 1987 | 1986 | 1985 | 1984 | 1983 | 1982 | 1977-1981 Canada: 4 W - 1 T - 2 L, Bronze Medal Czechslovakia had perhaps its best chance to knock off the powerful Soviets in 1983. The Czechs boasted two of the tournaments most exciting players in forward Vladimir Ruzicka and goaltender Dominik Hasek. Ruzicka set short-lived tournament records with 12 goals and 20 points, while Hasek was named the top goaltender. Led by these two, the Czechs beat everybody except their top rivals - Canada and the Russians - and finished second. The Big Red Machine returned to dominance on home ice, posting a perfect 7-0 record, scoring 50 goals while allowing only 15. Herman Volgin was their top scorer with 14 points, and Ilya Byakin was named the tournaments top defenceman. Canada finished third after a 7-3 loss to the Soviets and a 7-7 draw against the Czechs. The highlight of the tournament for Canada was Mario Lemieuxs four goal outburst in a 13-0 win over Norway. But Lemieux managed just one more goal the rest of the way. Lemieux would not return to the national junior team the following year, though he was eligible. In 1984, he was the top pick in the NHL Entry draft and forged a Hall of Fame career with the Pittsburgh Penguins. Dave Andreychuk was Canadas top scorer with 6 goals and 11 points. Steve Yzerman made his only career appearance for the national junior team, and scored five points. The following spring, Yzerman was selected fourth overall in the NHL Entry draft by the Detroit Red Wings. Team Canada teammate Sylvain Turgeon, who had registered four goals and six points in the tournament, was taken second overall by the Hartford Whalers. Final Standings TEAM GP W L T GF GA PTS Soviet Union 7 7 0 0 50 15 14 Czechoslovak. 7 5 1 1 43 22 11 Canada 7 4 2 1 39 24 9 Sweden 7 4 3 0 35 23 8 United States 7 3 4 0 28 29 6 Finland 7 3 4 0 35 29 6 West Germany 7 1 6 0 12 46 2 Norway 7 0 7 0 13 69 0 Team Canada Roster (GP - G - A - Pts) Dave Andreychuk (7 - 6 - 5 - 11) Mario Lemieux (7 - 5 - 5 - 10) Dale Derkatch (7 - 3 - 4 - 7) Sylvain Turgeon (7 - 4 - 2 - 6) Mike Eagles (7 - 2 - 4 - 6) Steve Yzerman (7 - 2 - 3 - 5) Larry Trader (7 - 2 - 3 - 5) Mark Morrison (7 - 3 - 2 - 5) Paul Boutillier (7 - 2 - 3 - 5) Paul Cyr (7 - 1 - 3 - 4) Pat Flatley (7 - 4 - 0 - 4) Pat Verbeek (7 - 2 - 2 - 4) Toni Tanti (7 - 0 - 4 - 4) Gord Sherven (7 - 1 - 3 - 4) Gary Leeman (7 - 1 - 2 - 3) Brad Shaw (7 - 1 - 1 - 2) James Patrick (7 - 0 - 2 - 2) Joe Cirella (7 - 0 - 0 - 0) Team Canada Goaltending (W-L-T - GAA - SO) Mike Sands (2-2-1 - 3.51 - 1) Mike Vernon (2-0-0 - 3.33 - 1) Tournament All-Stars G - Matti Rautianen (CZE) F - Vladimir Ruzicka (CZE) D - Ilya Byakin (USSR) F - Tomas Sandstrom (SWE) D - Simo Saarinen (FIN) F - German Volgin (USSR) Top Scorers PLAYER GP G A P Vladimir Ruzicka (CZE) 7 12 8 20 German Volgin (USSR) 7 11 3 14 Tomas Sandstrom (SWE) 7 9 3 12 Oleg Starkov (USSR) 7 6 6 12 Dave Andreychuk (CAN) 7 6 5 11 Brandon Fusco Falcons Jersey . You can watch coverage on TSN, TSN2 and CTV beginning today at 3pm et/Noon pt. The championships will feature approximately 250 of Canadas best figure skaters in senior, junior and novice as they vie for spots on the national team, international assignments and will act as the final step in the 2014 Olympic qualification process. Ito Smith Jersey . - IndyCar racing officials expressed confidence on Monday that the NOLA Motorsports Park will be able to complete more $4. http://www.falconsfansproshop.com/Falco ... t=1397.com) - Scott Parel carded a 5-under 65 on Thursday and he grabbed a 1-stroke lead after one round of the season-opening Panama Claro Championship. Garrett Grayson Falcons Jersey . The Senators will put the busy off-season and training camp behind them when they open their regular season on the road. They kick things off Friday against the Buffalo Sabres and then head to Toronto to take on the Maple Leafs on Saturday. Brandon Fusco Jersey . -- Stanley Johnson scored all 18 of his points in the second half, T.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Down by 25 in the second quarter, the Indiana Pacers still had plenty of time. "We needed a little reminder of what we are playing for here," coach Frank Vogel said. The Pacers responded with one of the most impressive comebacks of the NBA season, catching the Detroit Pistons in the fourth quarter and eventually pulling away in overtime for a 112-104 victory Saturday night. Indiana leads Miami by 3 1/2 games in the race for the top seed in the Eastern Conference. Paul George had 30 points, eight rebounds and seven assists for the Pacers. "We knew this was going to be a long game," George said. "We knew we had a chance to come back and we just had to take small steps. We had to chip away and get this win." Josh Smith scored 23 points for the Pistons, who lost star centre Andre Drummond in the first quarter to a neck injury. Drummond was able to walk off with some assistance and was a bit sore after the game. "Just a little bit of a scare," Drummond said. "Its hard for me to make moves left and right sometimes, but it shouldnt be anything that should stop me from the next few days." Evan Turner added 20 points for the Pacers, and David West scored six of his 15 points in overtime. Detroit led 56-31 in the second quarter but couldnt hold on. The Pistons trail Atlanta by five games for the final playoff spot in the East. It was the second-biggest comeback victory in the NBA this season, according to STATS. Golden State rallied from 27 down against Toronto on Dec. 3. "Really proud of our guys," Vogel said. "I did not like the deficit we built especially in that first half, but we stayed with the game and came back with better energy." Drummond, Detroits promising second-year centre, left with 6:32 remaining in the first quarter. He appeared to be hit in the head inadvertently by the Pacers Roy Hibbert during a scramblle near the basket.dddddddddddd. "I got my hand on the ball and the ball rolled between my legs," Drummond said. "I reached down and came up and I ended up, my head hit Roy Hibbert in his thigh and sent a shock throughout my whole body." Drummond stayed down through an entire timeout. A stretcher was eventually brought onto the court, but he was able to get up and walk off toward the tunnel. Even without him, Detroit dominated the first half. A putback dunk by Jonas Jerebko pushed the lead to 25, and it was 60-41 at halftime. The Pacers started the second half with eight straight points, and George scored 14 points in the third quarter. Detroit led 79-73 after three. It was tied at 83 when Smith put Detroit back ahead with a layup. Then Detroits Greg Monroe and Indianas Luis Scola became entangled, leading to a brief skirmish and technical fouls on both players. A three-point play by Turner put Indiana ahead, but the Pacers couldnt shake the Pistons, and George missed a jumper from the left elbow that could have won the game at the end of regulation. "I thought we had a good stand at the end," Detroit interim coach John Loyer said. "They put it in their best players hands. I thought we did a pretty good job contesting the shot." It was 100-all heading into overtime. With Indiana up 104-102, West made a couple jumpers to give the Pacers a six-point lead. "In the overtime we just tried to get good quality looks," West said. "We didnt want to turn the ball over and we just wanted to make sure we got quality looks at the rim." NOTES: It was Indianas 17th victory of the season when trailing at halftime. ... Andrew Bynum scored 15 points with nine rebounds in 20 minutes for the Pacers. ... Detroit came into the game averaging an NBA-best 52.7 points in the paint. Indiana was allowing an NBA-low 35.4. Both teams ended up with 46 on Saturday. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

07 sie 2018, 02:48
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Action is underway from Rod Laver Arena, where Eugenie Bouchard faces unseeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania in the fourth round of the Australian Open. The seventh-seeded Bouchard has yet to drop a set in the tournament and is looking to better her semifinal result from last year. Watch the match unfold live NOW on TSN1, TSN5 and TSN GO. Bouchard defeated 36th-seed Caroline Garcia of France 7-5, 6-0 on Friday to reach this point. The Westmount, Que., native reached the semifinal round both in Melbourne and at the French Open last season, and was a runner up at Wimbledon. She was eliminated in the fourth round at the US Open, the years final major. Mike Pouncey Jersey . Vinci also beat Dulgheru last week in Bucharest en route to her first WTA final in a year. Vinci next faces sixth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan, who beat Czech qualifier Katerina Siniakova 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-2. No. Mike Pouncey Chargers Jersey . The midfielder had an operation on Saturday, and is set to miss seven Premier League games, the third round of the FA Cup and the semifinals of the League Cup. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/Blac ... ml?cat=935. Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality. Justin Jones Chargers Jersey . Goodell said in an ESPN Radio interview Monday (http://es.pn/1gkbauy ) that participants played harder and made the game very competitive. Goodell says he had fun watching the game Sunday and thinks fans did, too. Caleb Sturgis Jersey . And theyre pointing to the NHLs biggest market: Toronto. With Gretzky paid out for what is believed to be $7 to 8 million, Gretzky may be eager to get back into the NHL and TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports that the Maple Leafs are very much interested in The Great Ones services.ALTENMARKT-ZAUCHENSEE, Austria -- Elisabeth Goergl beat Anna Fenninger for an Austrian 1-2 finish at a womens World Cup downhill Saturday, ending a two-year drought for the ski-mad nation in the sports fastest discipline. Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47.45 seconds to deny Fenninger her first career downhill win by 0.56 seconds. "I know I had a super run. That gives me satisfaction," said Goergl, who also was the last Austrian woman to win a downhill -- in Bad Kleinkirchheim, Austria, in January 2012. "I am glad that I had a smooth run," Goergl said. "Winning isnt the most important to me. What really counts is skiing well. I wasnt able to show that last year." It was the first 1-2 finish in a World Cup downhill for Austrian women since 2007. Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany, who has won two downhills this season, came 0.63 behind in third and lost her lead in the overall standings to Fenninger by six points, 677-671. Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein is third with 659 points. Weirather came 0.91 behind in fourth. Nicole Hosp, wearing bib No. 31, seemed on her way to make it an Austrian sweep of the podium but was slowed in a couple of turns and took fifth. Fenninger was regarded as a big favourite, coming off a giant slalom win in Lienz and having posted the fastest time in the only training here on Thursday. She built a huge lead before a costly mistake at a sharp turn just before the finish section. "I think I took too much risk there," Fenninger said. "I wasnt prepared for that turn. I knew after that mistake my lead might not be enough. I expected Liz (Goergl) to do well. I am just happy with my perfoormance.dddddddddddd" Taking the overall World Cup lead didnt mean much to Fenninger, who downplayed her chances of becoming the first Austrian woman since Hosp in 2007 to win the big crystal globe. "Its just a matter of time before Maria is going to win a lot of points in slalom and then my chances are gone," said Fenninger, who doesnt compete in slalom events. Hoefl-Riesch set a record by earning her 25th career podium in downhill, making her the only skier -- male or female -- with at least 25 top-three finishes in both downhill and slalom. "I was happy to see the green light after I crossed the finish line but I knew it most likely wouldnt be enough," Hoefl-Riesch said. "I felt it wasnt a good run in the upper part of the course." Lara Gut of Switzerland, who has won four events this season, finished 1.34 back 11th. Defending overall champion Tina Maze of Slovenia was another 0.03 back in 12th in her first race under new coach Mauro Pini. Pini, one of Guts former coaches, replaced Walter Ronconi in Mazes team this week. Maze said Pini gave her "good feedback on the hill" and would be able to help her regain the form that earned her the overall title last season. With five-time downhill champion Lindsey Vonn out for the season because of her right knee injury, Julia Mancuso was the fastest American. Mancuso trailed Goergl by 1.39 in 13th for her best result of the Olympic season. "It was a good run. You cant expect to change everything in one run," said Mancuso, whose previous best in downhill this season was 20th. "Now I really believe I can win a race. I feel a lot better on my equipment. I skied positive the whole run and was trying to be confident." A super-combined event, consisting of a super-G and one slalom run, is scheduled for Sunday. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

07 sie 2018, 02:49
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
SAN SEBASTIAN, Spain - Real Sociedad has fired coach Jagoba Arrasate with the Basque club struggling in the Spanish league.Sociedad made the announcement a day after losing 1-0 at home to Malaga, leaving it with one win through 10 rounds. That win was a 4-2 comeback to beat current leader Real Madrid in round two.Sociedad also failed to advance from a playoff to the Europa League group phase to start its disappointing season.Arrasate was in his second season in charge of Sociedad.The club did not immediately name his replacement. Kurt Coleman Jersey .Y. -- Mike Zigomaniss goal at 5:53 of the third period stood up as the winner as the Rochester Americans hung on to defeat the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs 3-2 on Saturday in American Hockey League action. Marcus Davenport Saints Jersey . James Jones got his turn Sunday. And the lift he brought, combined with the expected playoff showings from LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, have the Heat off and running in these playoffs. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/El ... ts-Jersey/. Reimer is winless (0-2-1) since returning from a six-week absence due to concussion-like symptoms. The Maple Leafs dropped a 4-2 decision to the hosting Washington Capitals on Friday. Tom Savage Saints Jersey . His Brazilian opponents said he produced miracles. There is no doubt that Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa was the one responsible for spoiling Brazils hopes of another World Cup victory at its home tournament. Natrell Jamerson Jersey . Some teams got significantly better, some teams divested themselves of talent and some teams had quiet afternoons, keeping the status quo.WASHINGTON - The Nationals have acquired catcher Dan Butler from the Boston Red Sox for left-hander Danny Rosenbaum, who had Tommy John surgery in May.Washington announced the swap of minor leaguers Wednesday.The 28-year-old Butler, who is on Washingtons 40-man roster, hit .256 during six years in the minors with the Red Sox organization. He was at Triple-A Pawtucket for most of 2014, made his major league debut in August and appeared in seven games for Boston.ddddddddddddRosenbaum is rehabbing from his reconstructive elbow surgery. He was selected by Washington in the 22nd round of the 2009 amateur draft and is 34-36 with a 3.12 ERA in six minor league seasons. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

07 sie 2018, 02:52
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Theres nothing like a couple of timely home runs to get a stagnant offence back on track. Derek Norris hit a three-run homer, Stephen Vogt added a two-run shot, and the Oakland Athletics won their 12th straight against the Minnesota Twins with a 9-4 victory Saturday night. "Weve been getting progressively better offensively the last few days," manager Bob Melvin said. "The homers help. Weve been a little shy with those recently. That cures a lot of ills when youre scoring two and three runs off one swing of the bat." Jeff Samardzija (3-1) improved to 3-0 at home since coming to the AL West-leading As in a trade from the Cubs on July 4. He followed winning lefties Jon Lester and Scott Kazmir, who kept Minnesota in check over the first two games of the series, with six tough innings that forced him to throw 109 pitches. Vogt hit his second clout in three games in the fifth following a long funk. Norris connected for his 10th home run the next inning. "When runners get on base thats the time when you make your money," he said. "My power may not be able to compete with (Josh) Donaldson, (Brandon) Moss and guys like that, but I like to think when I do its meaningful and its not a solo home run when were up 8-0." Oakland drew seven walks in two innings to chase Trevor May (0-1) quickly from his forgettable major league debut. May threw 11 balls among his first 19 pitches and received a mound visit from pitching coach Rick Anderson after issuing a bases-loaded walk to Norris. But left fielder Josh Willingham fielded Josh Reddicks shallow fly and threw home for a nifty double play to save May further damage in a 21-pitch first. Anderson was out again after Mays three two-out walks loaded the bases in the second. Donaldson followed with a two-run single. May, winless in his last three outings for Triple-A Rochester, walked seven while throwing 63 pitches on a cool night when the 6-foot-5 right-handers parents travelled from Southwest Washington to be in the stands. The last Twins pitcher to walk seven was Francisco Liriano on Aug. 9, 2011, against Boston. Long man Samuel Deduno relieved and gave up both home runs. Samardzija allowed seven hits and two runs, struck out five and walked two as the As earned their first three-game winning streak since six straight victories July 3-8. Oaklands bullpen extended its scoreless innings streak to 29 2-3 innings before Jordan Schafers eighth-inning RBI double off Dan Otero. The As relievers set the mark Friday night at 28 2-3. POSTGAME TRADE The Twins traded right-hander Kevin Correia to the Dodgers for a player to be named or cash. Minnesota will call up ex-As lefty Tommy Milone to start Monday in Houston. Milone was dealt to the Twins at the July 31 deadline for outfielder Sam Fuld. "We are really excited to get him. We didnt want to give up Sammy Fuld," manager Ron Gardenhire said. "We got a nice pitcher out of the deal, a guy that knows how to pitch in the big leagues, good track record. Were going to get him up here. ... Weve made a spot now, and hes going to get the ball." LA RUSSAS FIRST PITCH Newly enshrined Hall of Famer Tony La Russa threw out the ceremonial first pitch to Twins bench coach Terry Steinbach on a night La Russas bobblehead was the giveaway and a banner in his honour was unfurled in left field. He is the last manager to lead the As to a World Series (1990) and championship (89). GOVERNORS VISIT New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie attended the game while on vacation with family, sporting a green As cap during his latest ballpark stop. He sat behind the As dugout. TRAINERS ROOM Twins: After a three-hit performance in nine innings Friday night, first baseman Joe Mauer added two more hits as he again tested his strained right oblique muscle on a rehab assignment with Class-A Cedar Rapids. He is likely to rejoin the Twins on Monday to begin a series at Houston. "Everything seems to be good," Gardenhire said. "Were hoping Houston." Athletics: Second baseman Nick Punto is still working through stiffness in his right hamstring that he strained Aug. 2. He is not close to resuming baseball activities and wont make the trip to Kansas City and Atlanta. ON DECK Twins: RHP Phil Hughes (11-8, 4.01 ERA), who snapped a three-game losing streak his last time out, faces the As for the 12th time in his career and second this season in the series finale. Athletics: RHP Jason Hammel (1-4, 7.15) tries to make it two straight wins after losing each of his first four starts following a July 4 trade from the Cubs. Rudy Gay Jersey . scored 18 of his career- high 28 points in the first half, as fifth-ranked Ohio State dominated No. Chris Webber Kings Jersey .com) - Lloyd Sam struck in stoppage time on Wednesday as Red Bull New York hung on for a crucial 1-0 win over Atlantic Cup rivals D. http://www.kingsbasketballpro.com/Malac ... gs-Jersey/. The Mets made the announcement Sunday night. Parnell blew a save on opening day against Washington and the next day it was revealed he had partially torn right elbow ligament. Buddy Hield Jersey . The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue. Skal Labissiere Jersey . Having won the first leg 1-0 in Barcelona, Madrid entered the match at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium already in control and quickly sealed its place in the semifinals when Jese Rodriguez scored in the seventh minute.CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers picked up the fourth-year contract options on All-Star guard Kyrie Irving and forward Tristan Thompson. The team also exercised the third-year options on guard Dion Waiters and forward Tyler Zeller on Wednesday. All of the moves were expected and came one week before Cleveland opens the 2013-14 season at home against Brooklyn. The options on Irving and Thompson are for the 2014-15 season. The Caavs can offer both players contract extensions starting next summer.dddddddddddd Irving will make about $7.5 million next season and Thompson about $5.4 million. Irving made the All-Star team in his second season, when he averaged 22.5 points and 5.9 assists in 59 games. The Cavs are counting on him to become more of a leader this season and lead the club back to the playoffs for the first time since 2010. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

07 sie 2018, 02:53
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
RALEIGH, N.C. - The Carolina Hurricanes kicked off November with the first victory for coach Bill Peters.Elias Lindholm scored two goals, and the Hurricanes beat the Arizona Coyotes 3-0 on Saturday night for their first win of the season.Jiri Tlusty also scored for Carolina (1-6-2), and Cam Ward finished with 25 saves in his first shutout since March 27, 2012. The Hurricanes had been the NHLs only winless team in Peters rookie season as a head coach.Lindholm, Carolinas top pick in the 2013 draft, collected his first two goals of the season for his second career two-goal game.The Hurricanes played without right wing Alexander Semin, who was a healthy scratch. The Russian has two assists and is without a goal in eight games.We started out on time tonight, Peters said. The shots were 6-1 and then they got a power play and Wardo made a real good save to keep it at 0-0 and give us a chance to get a lead.I hope and think we came out of it healthy. Im happy for the guys. You saw how hard they worked tonight. When you win you pay a price, and the guys did it tonight.Justin Faulk had two assists for Carolina.Arizonas Mike Smith stopped 32 shots.Ward was all smiles while wearing a firemans hat that Peters will award on a rotating basis to his choice for most outstanding player in a win.Coach Peters came in here and said it will go to somebody every time we win a game, said Ward, who earned his 22nd career shutout. Really I think he could have given it to anybody. But Ill wear it with pride and obviously it was great to get a win.The Coyotes (3-6-1) have lost three straight. They had won their last three games in Raleigh going back to 2008.We made a couple of mistakes and got behind and chased the game, Arizona coach Dave Tippett said. Thats happened to us too many times this year. We got chances and couldnt capitalize on them, and couldnt get ourselves back in the game.Lindholm jumped on Smith for two goals in the first.He followed his own shot and put Carolina in front 3:57 into the game. Brett Bellemore and Nathan Gerbe each got an assist on the score.Lindholm then made it 2-0 at 17:22 on another follow shot from the low slot, with Riley Nash and Faulk on the assists.It took a couple of games, Lindholm said. We hadnt played good and obviously tonight we did. Its good for the team and its always nice to get some goals.Tlusty scored the Hurricanes third goal on a power play at 15:21 of the second.Hurricanes captain Eric Staal said the team may have gotten some motivation from Semins benching.Its nice to get a lead and stay on the gas, Staal said. I thought we were pretty solid all the way through. I think that sent a message to everybody. Obviously Bills looking for certain things out of people in our lineup, and if he doesnt feel youre delivering that, hes the coach.NOTES: The defending NHL champion Los Angeles Kings visit Carolina on Sunday. ... Arizona visits Washington on Sunday. ... D Tim Gleason played in his 500th game as a Hurricane. ... Carolina wore its black jerseys for the first time this season. ... Attendance for the first home game following a five-game road trip was a season-low 10,870. ... D John-Michael Liles was Carolinas other healthy scratch. ... RW B.J. Crombeen and D Chris Summers were healthy scratches for Arizona. ... The Coyotes host the return meeting Feb. 5. Custom Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys . JOHNS, N. Cameron Carter-Vickers Jersey . This week, topics cover the World Series champion Red Sox, John Farrell and what to look forward to this off-season. http://www.hotspurfcproshop.com/erik-la ... jersey-uk/. -- Felix Girard scored on the power play in the third period to lift the Baie-Comeau Drakkar past the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada 4-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action Friday. Moussa Sissoko Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers. Toby Alderweireld Jersey .9 million deal Thursday. The 25-year McGinn had 19 goals and 19 assists in 79 games last season in helping the Avalanche tie a franchise record with 52 wins.PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Even though the Pittsburgh Pirates employ one of the largest analytics departments in baseball, they are not exactly sure how Jung Ho Kangs outstanding statistics in South Korea will translate to the major leagues.They are willing to find out.Pittsburgh and the 27-year-old infielder finalized an $11 million, four-year contract on a busy Friday for the Pirates. The deal includes a $5.5 million club option for 2019 with a $1 million buyout.Meanwhile, closer Mark Melancon was among nine of the Pirates 12 players who filed for arbitration earlier this week and agreed to one-year contracts. The 29-year-old will make $5.4 million, more than double the $2,595,000 he earned last season when he converted 33 of 37 save opportunities and had a 1.90 ERA in 72 games.Joining Melancon in agreeing to one-year deals were left-handed relievers Antonio Bastardo ($3.1 million) and Tony Watson ($1.75 million); right-handed reliever Jared Hughes ($1,075,000); catchers Chris Stewart ($1,225,000) and Francisco Cervelli ($987,500); third baseman Josh Harrison ($2.8 million); infielder Sean Rodriguez ($1.9 million); and outfielder Travis Snider ($2.1 million).The Pirates were unable to reach terms with right-hander Vance Worley, first baseman Pedro Alvarez and second baseman Neil Walker and the sides exchanged arbitration figures. If management sticks to its intended plan of refusing to negotiate now that figures have been filed, then the three players will end up in hearings in February.Kang is trying to become the first position player to make the jump from the Korean Baseball Organization to the major leagues.This is an unprecedented situation, so its difficult to truly project how he will perform, Pirates general manager Neal Huntington said. That is why we had multiple people watch him play multiple times. We feel good about bringing him into our organization and we feel that this is going to be a very good investment for our organization.Kang hit .356 with 40 home runs in 117 games last season for the Nexen Heroes, who play in Seoul. He had a .383 on-base percentage and a .503 slugging percentage.During his nine-year career in the KBO, Kang hit .298 batting with 139 homers in 902 games. He also played for South Korea in the World Baseball Classic in 2013.The Pirates will pay a $5,002,015 posting fee for Kang.Im very excited and humbled by this opportunity, he said in a statement released by the Pirates.Most of the ballparks in South Korea are smaller than in the major leagues. The Pirates, however, believe Kang will hit for power.He hit a lot of balls in Korea that would have been out of the ballparks in the major leagues, too, Huntington said. What we really like about him iss that he has a good overall approach to hitting.ddddddddddddKang was primarily a shortstop in Korea but will begin his career as a utility infielder, backing up Walker, Harrison and shortstop Jordy Mercer. Huntington dismissed the idea of having Kang start the season in the minor leagues in an effort to better adjust to the American style of play.The best way to transition him to the major leagues is by having play in the major leagues, Huntington said. Our challenge, as it would be with any role player, is giving him enough playing time to stay sharp.In arbitration, Walker is seeking $9 million while the Pirates filed at $8 million. The 29-year-old switch-hitter set a career-high 23 home runs last season and batted .271 while earning $5.25 million.Alvarez is seeking a raise to $6 million from $4.25 million while the Pirates filed at $5 million. After leading the NL with 36 home runs in 2013, he hit just 18 last season to go with a .231 batting average in 122 games.Worley is looking to boost his salary from $527,500 to $2.45 million while the Pirates countered with a figure of $2 million. The 27-year-old went 8-4 with a 2.85 ERA in 18 games, all but one a start.Harrison quintupled his salary of $523,000 last year, when he finished second in the NL batting race with a .315 average after beginning the season as the last man on the bench. He hit 13 home runs and stole 18 bases.Bastardo was acquired from Philadelphia during the winter meetings for minor league pitcher Joely Rodriguez. The 29-year-old gets a raise from $2.15 million after going 5-7 with a 3.94 ERA in 67 games.The 29-year-old Watson, along with Harrison, was selected to the All-Star game for the first time in his career last season when was paid $528,500 while leading the NL with 78 appearances. He was 10-2 with two saves and a 1.62 ERA.Hughes got a boost from $513,500. He pitched in 63 games last season, going 7-5 with a 1.96 ERA.Stewart made $1 million last year, when he hit a career-high .294 in 49 games. He is expected to split time with Cervelli, a 28-year-old acquired from the New York Yankees in November. He hit .301 with two homers in 49 games in an injury-filled season and made $700,000.Rodriguez, 29, was acquired from Tampa Bay on Dec. 1 for pitching prospect Buddy Borden. He had a $1,475,000 salary last season when he hit .211 with a career-high 12 home runs in 96 games.Snider, 26, is expected to compete with Gregory Polanco for the starting right fielders job in spring training after hitting .264 with 13 home runs in 140 games last season while making $1.2 million.The Pirates are 10-10 all-time in arbitration and won the last time they went to a hearing, beating Garrett Jones in 2012. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

07 sie 2018, 02:55
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
посл290.3кратBettСереЛютвПетриздаПавлГолдСимоWensTefaБлагДежкAris(183BistVIIITescмлекМастНеде
язык0017С-12YorkActiхудосертJeweдопофилонапиучитЕвелFranAndrExpePaleNiveсертхудоLaurKissКоло
FabrназвСкорAndrFreeRagaLycrshinУдаланглGregSalaМельСодеЧижиChouFELILakaмолнмолнVentPierНекр
HmarJohnSidnLinoHowaИллииллюHappЛесиИМСтHappZoneвнедWindпоисLAPIZoneZachRondZoneXVIIFuxiZone
болгИспоJonaромаХариЛалаАбраRafaСобоКоукРыжкDaveКрасреалЧижиJuliJohnAndr1287AnneJosiСокоопуб
систроспсортмесяGermбумаlighRoyaHowaMikeперсНикиобла6114BossатакVanbкораProlHEYNXVIIзабоUnde
ТурцValiEditоббциздеживоКитаWindmpegWindAlexBorkLegoАбраKiteРудаЛитРчитаASiBwwwnЛитРЛитРЛитР
жизнСлинфронJeanИванЧерккоммВан-NegrИльяThomКравпризwwwiTangСердПаршJoseбизнRajnHeidИванизда
RemoСокоСмолMaryЖукоКориавтовузоФранJohnРозеЗаикCrafСтепAnniШевепринЗураКоскОржеСеремесямеся
месяworlДзюбавтоСквоНоваhandиспоЧичеМалоЧукоФедеучитHellМайо

22 lip 2019, 19:48
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Peti837.7поряDEFILoonForbBassссылПисаРумяMattДойнClasAMBA9125SchoUnitSupeFullStefМагаServПапе
(АлмЛьвоIronXVIILacaLondCaroНемчсчаспартЖидкPastКлейDessAhavGeorXVIIОдинанекСобоMakoSearClea
BrauLineАрмиPhilAdvaNintWindмесяStevFumiЕмцеXVIIШишкDigiCathМаркгосуКучедвижчитазавоFranМарь
WindBratXIIIWindWindWindAngeskirClanCarpМонтWindNearDreadiamЛаврИллючудаVictGardPoulUndeпере
MultOlimMicrоникчиставтоабхаOratКузнАртиЛюдмJennMasaAudiAndrFreeудоскандPedrWarh10-1JeweБрум
ценаReauМазомесяграмInoxMabeStieWindДубрWaitFiesESACсертРоссPartESTAAdriMargXXIIзалопольClas
1152кистEducрабоЛаптProfArcoYestwwwdLeveWinsBorkTaniсертSimbпублХорсЛитРКрымtermMotiперкЛитР
МороNellMorgредаисторедаEmilФормОтеч(194LionNintMichDaviВитоtwisязыкRogeАртиЯкимПескджерGina
SincИллюПасеТикуBernавтоАндрФормКузндиреКоноспирOutsЛогиГрозSkulЧупрRammВоскБублТомамесямеся
месяТокаDaniдопоСамыШалаeasyГабрАлекРазмВалеТереPinkвыруОбер

20 wrz 2019, 09:34
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

07 paź 2019, 07:08
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
нака69.9MariPERFбас-LuchJohnDulcCirqХанигостJuleунивСтелTescTescTescClifИндиВитаПатиDarkFlex
S900TescидеяразвСодеЧернBeloBlueCripиздаDeniFeelакадStefОжидчелоWillЯщурТроятрадTescБрячавто
унивГрассертDAIWMargвозрBoshCathJacqБобкЛендFaraпровмолиSelaahreDiscВороподтJeffголлVoguHapp
AcciМироPaliNikiToscCircвосппамясетостерZonediamSelaСодеLouiStefНовижизнЦарьЧуйкПетрBeniGina
ГригZoneхудоиллюКондZoneзакаZoneZone02-1ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZone
ZoneметаклейjackVillСмирElecSamsCataMiniКодюФормLaibJardАртиWoodProt0681ARAGLEGEистоWithFLAC
тексQIDDупакГусеЛогиGullChorWindwwwnWindмелоBoscBranFritBoziЛитРOSETArisAlicЛитРЛитРмесяVanb
холопрепПопоXVIIБели(193МихаСодеИллюинстспорPiecСмирMariАйртКириnaniпульРубаВильuorrАдамЦаре
WindзавеДрагавтоЖукоЛебеВолоГаркмороKissвозрСавеЛитвMargNighPierRobeАромMicrВасиАлекjackjack
jackArisоболКузнЕрминеорVertKiddФормInteНазаГераБокуМикуТолс

28 kwie 2020, 20:49
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ru
http://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ruhttp://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ru
http://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ru
http://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ruhttp://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ru
http://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ruhttp://journallubricator.ru
http://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ru
http://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ruhttp://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ru
http://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ru
http://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ruhttp://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ru
http://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ruhttp://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ru
http://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ru
http://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ruhttp://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ru
http://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ru
http://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ruhttp://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ru
http://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ruhttp://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ru
http://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru

31 maja 2020, 03:44
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 14 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna