Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 23 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3  Następna
Olympic team that won gold. "A decorated athlete like 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Fit-again James Anderson felt no ill-effects on his successful England comeback - but confirmed that Stuart Broad struggled with a foot injury on day one of the second Test against India. Anderson claimed an impressive 3-44 on a flat pitch in his first Test for three months following a shoulder injury as India racked up 317-4 after winning the toss.Team-mate Broad (1-39) did pick up the other wicket to fall, removing opener Lokesh Rahul with his fifth ball, but appeared to be hobbling later in the day. Stuart has got a bit of a foot problem, confirmed Anderson. Hes been a bit in the wars - hes got a graze on his arm as well, so hes nursing those.I thought he did really well to get through the day. We dont know how serious his foot is but he ran in really well and hopefully hell be fresh for us in the morning. The best of the action from Day One of the second Test in Visakhapatnam Assessing his own fitness, Anderson, who was recalled in place of Chris Woakes, told Sky Sports Ian Ward: The body feels alright so far. It might be a different story at 7am. I got through the day without any drama and hopefully I will have a good nights sleep and come back fresh tomorrow.I think it probably took me a little bit of time to get into the spells because of a bit of stiffness but once I did I felt fine. Test Cricket: The Verdict November 17, 2016, 3:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Anderson broke a 226-run stand for the third wicket by dismissing Cheteshwar Pujara for 119 but India skipper Virat Kohli was unbeaten on 151 at stumps.There isnt a lot in the surface; its pretty flat, reflected Anderson. Theres a little bit of uneven bounce maybe at times but if you get yourself set as a batsman then you can bat for a long time on it.We were undecided whether to take the new ball because there has been a big dew in the morning on the last few days here but we felt that two or four overs would be a good option and I was lucky to get the wicket there.When you lose the toss on the first day of a Test match, we always try to stay under three runs an over - conceding 270 in a day is a pretty good effort, especially on a pitch like this, but I think they got 40-50 too many today. Ian Ward and Michael Atherton pay tribute to the class of Virat Kohli We didnt bowl as well as we would have liked but we stuck at it really well in the field. Four down isnt the worse result for us and hopefully well have a good day tomorrow.I think there were more signs today here than in Rajkot that the pitch is going to fall apart.It did reverse a bit; the Pujara wicket came on the back of a bit of reverse swing but there isnt a huge amount. The outfield and the square is quite lush - there is nothing to get the ball into the condition that you need.Watch highlights of day one of the second Test between India and England on Sky Sports 2 from 2pm, then stay tuned for The Verdict at 3pm on the same channel. Live coverage of day two begins at 3.45am on Friday morning on Sky Sports 2 and across our digital platforms. Also See: Watch highlights D1 Report Dog stops play Scorecard Maillot Olivier Giroud Equipe De France . The two were in the batting cage moments before game time. Bautista was taking final warm up cuts. Pillar was hitting soft toss. The one-time utility player turned All-Star pulled aside the clubs young, fourth outfielder and offered him some advice. Maillot Samuel Umtiti .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. http://www.francemaillotcoupedumonde.fr ... .html.FIFA said its appeals panel ruled the case not admissible.The former U.S. Attorney had objected to ethics judge Joachim Eckerts summary of the World Cup bid investigation, claiming numerous materially incomplete and erroneous representations of his work. Maillot Steven Nzonzi .C. - The Panthers will be without starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei for Saturday nights NFC divisional playoff game against Seattle after undergoing surgery Wednesday to repair a broken bone in his foot. Maillot Hugo Lloris Coupe Du Monde 2018 . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. UMAG, Croatia -- Defending champion Tommy Robredo beat fellow Spaniard Albert Ramos-Vinolas 6-4, 6-4 on Wednesday to reach the quarterfinals of the Croatia Open. Robredo, seeded second, converted only two out of 11 break points on his way to victory. The Spaniard played a very solid game from the baseline and won 90 per cent of his first serves. Third-seeded Marin Cilic of Croatia also advanced, beating Dutchman Igor Sijsling 7-5, 6-3. It was Cilics fourth victory over Sijsling in as many encounters and the Croatian was dominant from the start. He took a 5-2 lead in the first set before Sijsling levelled for 5-5. Cilic then broke in the 12th ggame on his second set point.dddddddddddd. Cilic, who won the tournament in 2012 and reached the 2011 final, broke again at 3-2 in the second set before easily finishing off the match. "It is good that I won in two sets, conditions here are tough with humidity and heat," Cilic said. "I have adjusted well to the conditions, but winning as fast as possible is always recommended." Fifth-seeded Czech Lukas Rosol also reached the quarterfinals, defeating Spaniard Pere Riba 7-6 (4), 6-1. Spains Pablo Carreno Busta advanced by walkover after eighth-seeded Carlos Berlocq of Argentina withdrew because of an injury. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

12 lip 2018, 04:50
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
MIAMI -- With his first swing of the night, Yasiel Puig snapped a slump and silenced speculation hes in the doghouse. The rookie sensation came off the bench to hit a tiebreaking home run in the eighth inning and help the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Miami Marlins 6-4 on Tuesday night. Puig was held out of the starting lineup after going hitless in his past 11 at-bats. He also drew a fine when he arrived late for pregame drills, raising more questions about the 22-year-old Cubans maturity and comportment. He entered the game in the sixth inning in a double switch, batted for the first time leading off the eighth and needed only one pitch to break a 4-all tie. Puig pulled a ball that landed on top of the wall before bouncing over for his 12th home run since breaking into the majors June 3. "Id like to have a guy like that coming off the bench," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said with a wry smile. Puig pointed to the sky with both hands as he crossed the plate and received a jubilant greeting in the dugout, where teammate Hanley Ramirez jumped on him for a piggyback ride. "Were always expecting something great," Dodgers pitcher Chris Capuano said. "Hes just got so much ability. He got a pitch and drove it, and what a spot to do it in. He doesnt seem like he feels too much pressure out there." Manager Don Mattingly said Puig was animated as usual in dugout in the early innings, and didnt sulk about not starting. "Hes not a problem," Mattingly said with a chuckle. "Just a lot of stuff happens. Hes not a guy I think about that much and worry about." The Dodgers broke a two-game losing streak, their longest in two months. They won despite blowing a 4-1 lead and hitting into four double plays. "It was kind of a weird one," Mattingly said. Miami also had plenty of baserunners but went 2 for 14 with runners in scoring position. Shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria committed two errors, and each led to an unearned run. Marlins starter Jacob Turner walked the pitcher with two out in the fourth, and the Dodgers went on to score four runs in the inning. Turner allowed 10 hits and five walks in five innings and remained winless in his past seven starts. "We arent a team that can make a lot of mistakes and still win ballgames," Redmond said. "Our margin for error is very tiny. Against a great team weve got to play a great ballgame, and we made a couple mistakes, and they took advantage." Chris Withrow (2-0), the fourth of seven Los Angeles pitchers, threw 1 1-3 scoreless innings. Capuano allowed three runs in five innings, and Kenley Jansen pitched a perfect ninth for his 20th save in 23 chances. Puig, a favourite with Miamis Cuban community, drew a big ovation when he stepped to the plate for the first time. "I wasnt in the lineup early," he said, "but it felt really good once I was in the game that I got a lot of support from the fans." His homer came on a low slider from Dan Jennings (2-4). Puig sprinted out of the batters box, unsure whether the drive would clear the fence. "Like always, Im just trying to put a good swing on the ball and hit it as hard as I can," Puig said. "I knew I hit it hard, but you never know if its going to be a home run." Los Angeles totalled 16 hits, including at least one in every inning. Adrian Gonzalez had three hits and drove in a run. Juan Uribe added two singles and is 10 for 17 on the Dodgers trip. Amid all the hitting, a base on balls was especially costly to Miami. The Dodgers trailed 1-0 and had a runner at third with two out when Tim Federowicz was intentionally walked. Turner then walked Capuano on a 3-1 pitch, and the Dodgers took advantage of the lapse. Carl Crawfords RBI infield single made it 1-all. Mark Ellis followed with another RBI infield single, and when Hechavarria made an errant throw to first, another run scored. Gonzalez singled home another run for a 4-1 lead. NOTES: Since July 23, when LF Christian Yelich joined the Marlins, he and Puig are tied for the most hits by a major league rookie. ... The Dodgers hit into four double plays for the fourth time this year. ... Attendance was 25,690, giving the Marlins their largest back-to-back crowds this year. Romelu Lukaku Jersey .com) - Manchester City will face a steep test in the Champions League knockout stage as the English champions were drawn with Barcelona on Monday. Joel Castro Pereira Jersey . The ongoing funk on penalty kill and an unusually quiet night on home ice for the power play divided the Leafs from the Bruins at the ACC in a rare Sunday night affair. http://www.manutdfcsoccershop.com/c-3-d ... ersey.aspx. Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. Marouane Fellaini Jersey . Luke Wileman and I stood in the corridor outside of the Vancouver Whitecaps dressing room at BC Place in Vancouver. Chris Smalling Jersey . He will play 10th-seeded Feliciano Lopez in Sundays final, after the Spanish left-hander defeated Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic 7-6 (7), 6-4.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Its not like the Miami Heat playing well in the postseason is newsworthy, but the way theyre getting it done at the moment should terrify the remaining seven teams with a chance at the title. The fact the Heat are 6-0 is impressive enough, but with every victory, theyre building momentum. Are they going to go undefeated in the postseason? No, but in these early rounds, Miami is just having its way with Charlotte and now Brooklyn. Its not like the Heat need confidence what with winning the last two titles, but they did finish the regular season 11-14. Teams are trying to figure out ways to be at their best (in the playoffs), said MVP runner-up LeBron James. We have to continue to work our offense, work our defense, put ourselves in a position to be successful. The Heat have done that and it started on the defensive side of the ball. Miami has yet to allow 100 points in the postseason and surrenders an average of 89.3 points per game. Thats a stout improvement from the regular-season number of 97.4 ppg and the Heat rank No. 1 in the postseason in opponents scoring. Granted, the Bobcats at their best are offensively challenged and things became easier for Miami to defend when Al Jefferson got hurt. But, Brooklyn has firepower and the Heat have cooled them off, not allowing the Nets more than 86 points in either of their two games. With that side of the ball in good shape, the offense has been clicking. When one thinks of the Heat, the mind wanders inevitably to the Big Three of James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. Its fair since theyre all going to the Hall of Fame, but the Heats versatility has been on display like that weird, hologram egg in Oceans Twelve. Eleven members of the Heat are averaging 10 minutes a game or more. Sure, not all have played in all six games, but when theyre out there, everyone is contributing. Look at the starters for example. Shane Battier played 2:04 of the entire series against Charlotte. Head coach Erik Spoelstra reinserted him in the starting lineup against the smaller Nets and hes 3-for-6 from beyond the 3- point line. Conversely, Spoelstra pulled the plug on Udonis Haslem since the Nets only play one player over 6 feet, 10 inches in height at any given time. Its been an underrated aspect of Spoelstras tenure in Miami -- his ability to sit players down and choose the right one. Battier sat out times against the San Antonio Spurs in last seasons NBA Finals. Same goes for Chris Andersen. Anyone want to bet Spoelstra employs more Haslem and Birdman in the next round when the Heat will face either the Indiana Pacers or the Washington Wizards? Both teams are bigger, so Spo will adapt. Spoelstra isnt Red Auerbach just for using the correct rotation, but his second-unit guys are paying dividends. The Heat bench ranked 17th in scoring during the regular season, but at least one Miami player has scored in double figures in five of their six postseason games and its been four different players. In fact, the Heat have had five double-figure scorers in the last three games, a great sign for a group that has, at times, been too reliant on letting James or Wade do their thing and everyone else watches with glowing admiration. We dont really care about who scores. Five guys in double figures once again tonight, so the ball is moving, James said after Thursdays Game 2 win. Guys are in a great rhythm. James may say he doesnt care who scores, but hes walking the talk. After averaging 30 points in the Bobcats series, LeBron is down to 22 ppg versus the Nets. His shot numbers remained steady and his assists are in decline against Brooklyn. So basically, the Heat are still winning convincinglyy with James not producing to his maximum.ddddddddddddIs that not the scariest thing imaginable? The Heat have been tested to some degree and many thought they would be considering the Nets went 4-0 against them in the regular season. Even if Brooklyn gets a game at home, Miami is going to advance. The Wizards could give them some trouble with their size, which is still a sore spot for Miami. The inexperience in the postseason will doom Washington against the Heat. For months, everyone has waited for the Miami/Indiana series, but at this stage, that matchup would be more anticlimactic than the ending to an M. Night Shyamalan movie (not including The Sixth Sense). Miami is poised for another deep run. Anything less than a fourth consecutive trip to the Finals would be shocking, but the Heat are doing their part. Theyre playing fantastic basketball and improved in important aspects from the regular season. Just wait until James plays like his dominant self. They might not lose. RANDOM THOUGHTS - Even if Donald Sterling doesnt tie up the NBA with litigation and delays, things might remain bad if he tries to sell the Los Angeles Clippers to his wife Shelly. Head coach Doc Rivers said it would be a very hard situation. That translates into some Clippers players or staff would have a problem with it, and then its gets really complicated. Remember, the players got everything they wanted from commissioner Adam Silver, so if they dont get what they want, what happens next? - Ill ask - what is the fascination with Steve Kerr? Hes never coached, didnt do all that well in his only capacity in the league as a personnel guy with the Phoenix Suns and, even if he has a good basketball mind, think of the ex-coaches on the sidelines and ask yourself, why are two teams fawning over Kerr? My theory is that once Phil Jackson expressed interest, which was basically from the day he was hired, maybe the Golden State Warriors and Utah Jazz thought, If Phil wants him, he must be something. Otherwise, Im kind of lost on this one. - George Karl, Lionel Hollins, Avery Johnson, Mike DAntoni, Mike Woodson and Mark Jackson are all available. Pick a Van Gundy. Nate McMillan and Byron Scott are, too. Lets not even discuss if Rick Adelman is serious about retirement, because then he should be a major candidate as well. This just drives home how strange it seems that Kerr is the leading candidate for two such highly attractive jobs. - Kobe Bryant wants some say in the next Los Angeles Lakers coach. This is a tricky issue. As the superstar, and one who can be tough to manage, it might make some sense to consult him. But, Bryant cant be the one making these decisions. Its too much power. In theory, the Lakers want a long-term solution and Bryants contract is for two years, so you do the math. - The San Antonio Spurs are demolishing the Blazers, but I give Portland some credit. There was a rattlesnake in the Blazers locker room Thursday. I wouldnt have played. Id have booked a seat on a plane back to Portland, or wouldve started jogging there if I couldnt find one in a suitable amount of time. - Love making the medias votes on awards public. It explains a lot of the strange votes. - Sticking with Heat versus Spurs in the Finals. - Movie moment - Planes is my 2-year-olds latest movie obsession. I can not wait until hes old enough for The Godfather. At this rate, Im going to show it to him when hes 4. - TV moment - 24 is still better than most of whats on television at the moment. My beef with the two-hour debut was it took all of 45 minutes to immediately circle back into regular 24 mode. Wouldve been a golden opportunity to shake up the plot structure a little. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

12 lip 2018, 04:51
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins fans are venting on Twitter and complaining on radio about the team owner, the coach, the general manager and even the backup left guard. A harassment scandal and a loss to a winless team can have that effect. Already staggered by a scandal that prompted an NFL investigation, the Dolphins must now try to bounce back from their worst loss of the season. Rather than taking out their frustrations of recent days on the hapless Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Dolphins came out flat Monday night, dug a 15-0 hole and lost 22-19. The loss left the Dolphins at 4-5, with the five defeats coming in the past six games. Fed-up fans took the latest loss hard, and many said owner Stephen Ross should fire everyone, himself included. "Im happy fans are passionate," second-year coach Joe Philbin said Tuesday. "We have a loyal fan base. We all want the same thing. We want to have a team that is consistently competing for championships and represents the organization the right way on and off the field." With the harassment case involving offensive linemen Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito likely to remain unresolved for at least a couple of weeks, Philbin will try to salvage the season beginning Sunday at home against San Diego. Philbin, now 11-14 at Miami, won a vote of confidence before Mondays game from Ross, but that could change depending on the findings of Ted Wells, the NFL special investigator. Wells will meet this week with Martin, who is with his family in Los Angeles and receiving counselling for emotional issues. Ross also plans to meet with Martin. That meeting was originally scheduled for Wednesday, but at the NFLs request it has been postponed until after Wells gets together with Martin. The second-year pro suddenly left the team two weeks ago, and his attorney has alleged Martin was harassed daily by teammates, including Incognito, who has been suspended. On Monday, Ross announced the formation of two committees to examine the Dolphins locker room culture. In recent days, players have been virtually unanimous in saying it doesnt need to be changed. "I think it was more a situation between a couple of guys," linebacker Philip Wheeler said Tuesday. "I dont think it was a locker room situation." "Ive had a great time in this locker room so far," fourth-year defensive lineman Jared Odrick said, "and I think most people see it the same." The case inspired a national debate about workplace bullying, attracting a throng of media again Tuesday. The team, however, declined to blame the case on its latest loss. "Yes, we faced a lot of distractions," quarterback Ryan Tannehill said, "but leading up to this game, the last few days Ive had a good feeling that the guys were ready to play." A bigger factor might have been the absence of two starters in a line that was already lousy. At Tampa, the Dolphins netted a franchise record-low 2 yards in 14 carries. Thats 5.1 inches per carry. At that rate, they would need 71 carries to get a first down. "Five inches?" offensive co-ordinator Mike Sherman said. "Thats disheartening." Nate Garner whiffed on several blocks filling in for Incognito at left guard, and no one on the line seemed to get any push downfield. "Not a good job by us," right tackle Tyson Clabo said. There are plenty of other issues. Run defence is supposedly the teams strength, but Miami allowed 140 yards on the ground against the injury-riddled Bucs, whose fourth-string running back scored the decisive touchdown. The Dolphins have sunk to 25th in the league in run defence. Tannehill played well but misfired on a long pass to an open Mike Wallace, who was targeted seven times and totalled 15 yards. The $60 million receiver still has only one touchdown this season. First-round pick Dion Jordan was also a non-factor again at linebacker, playing only nine snaps on defence. While the scoreboard in Tampa argued otherwise, Tannehill said the harassment case unified the team. He predicted the Dolphins will yet bounce back. "I feel like weve really come together over this adversity," he said. "This couldve gone two ways: Guys could split up and take sides by dividing the locker room, or we could come together. ... "Life is full of adversity. Not everyone deals with a situation like this, but you have to be able to face it. The old adage: As many times a horse knocks you off, you get back on. Thats the mentality I have, and thats the mentality I think this team has, and weve just got to keep going." Jose Canseco Jersey . The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva" event, which took place at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati. It was Silva who looked well on his way to victory in the early going, delivering a pair of crushing kicks to the body that sent Brown crashing to the floor, doubled over in pain. Santiago Casilla Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. http://www.authenticmlbshopathletics.co ... cs-jersey/. The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week. Sonny Gray Jersey .ca. Hi Mr. Fraser, When I was watching the Heritage Classic in Vancouver there was a play midway through the third where Ottawa crashed the Canucks net and it came off its moorings. Sean Doolittle Jersey . It will then be back to business once the puck drops as the two clubs battle for key points in their respective playoff races. Watch the game live on TSN Canadiens and listen on TSN Radio 690 starting at 7:30pm et. LOS ANGELES -- Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez was put on the 15-day disabled list Monday because of a sprained right elbow, spurring worries that his injury might be even more severe. The 21-year-old Fernandez was the NL Rookie of the Year last season. He is 4-2 with a 2.44 ERA in eight starts this year. Several young pitchers have recently had elbow problems and needed Tommy John surgery. Matt Harvey, Stephen Strasburg and Patrick Corbin are among the All-Stars who have had the ligament transplant operation that can take 12 to 18 months for recovery. "Thats probably what everyone is going to talk about and continue to talk about," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said before Monday nights game against the Los Angeles Dodgers. "Weve protected him. Weve been consistent in how weve used him, with his workload. Weve given him extra days. Thats a question I dont think anybody has the answer to." Fernandez had been scheduled to start Wednesday at Dodger Stadium. "He definitely wasnt going to throw (Sundays scheduled bullpen session at San Diego) with a sore aarm.dddddddddddd Were going to take every precaution necessary. He said he felt discomfort. So immediately, were getting him the treatment and the rest he needs," Redmond said. "I think youre always concerned when youre talking about elbows. Thats something we have to wait to find out. But I think were always concerned about that with pitchers, especially," he said. Fernandez made 28 starts last year, going 12-6 with a major league-best .182 opponents batting average. His 2.19 ERA was second in the majors behind three-time defending ERA champ Clayton Kershaw. Fernandez struck out 187 in 172 2-3 innings. "You see how much he means, so much to our team and our rotation and really all of baseball. Hes been a dynamic player. Hes been a huge lift and a huge spark for our team. We just hope everything goes well and he just has to take a little bit of a break," Redmond said. The Marlins recalled left-hander Dan Jennings from Triple-A New Orleans. He made 79 relief appearances for the Marlins over the previous three seasons, going 3-5 with a 2.96 ERA. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

12 lip 2018, 04:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
PHILADELPHIA -- Forget tanking. Rookie Michael Carter-Williams and the Philadelphia 76ers cant lose. Pegged in the preseason to be one of the leagues worst teams, the Sixers continued their stunning start to the season, beating the Chicago Bulls 107-104 on Saturday night behind 26 points and 10 assists from Carter-Williams. Evan Turner had 20 points and Spencer Hawes added 18 points and 11 rebounds for the supposedly rebuilding Sixers (3-0), who have already defeated the Washington Wizards and two-time defending champion Miami Heat to rise to first place in the Atlantic Division. "We understand what everybody has said and written about us," first-year coach Brett Brown said. "Our guys have put in the day-to-day stuff, which has always been our message. Im lucky Ive found a group that enjoys each others company and they enjoy playing together." Carlos Boozer led the Bulls with 22 points and 10 rebounds and Luol Deng had 20 points. Still dealing with neck soreness, Derrick Rose finished with 13 points and six assists for Chicago, shooting 4 for 14 from the field and committing eight turnovers. "I would blame tonight on me," said Rose, who wore tape around his neck for the second straight game. "Turnovers, missed shots, miscommunication -- I just couldnt get in my groove." After trailing by as many as 18 points earlier in the second half, the Sixers took a 100-99 lead with 3:29 left after Carter-Williams picked up a loose ball and calmly laid it in. It was the Sixers first time in front since they led 11-10 midway through the first quarter. Rose buried a 3-pointer with 2:12 left to put the Bulls in front 104-102 but the 2011 MVP committed turnovers on the next two Chicago possessions, allowing the Sixers to tie the game on a layup by Turner and then take a 105-104 lead when Turner made one of two free throws with 1:30 remaining. With 5.9 seconds left, Hawes made a jumper to put the Sixers ahead 107-104, and Deng missed a potentially game-tying 3-pointer on the other end. "At the end, they got to almost every loose ball and hit almost every shot they needed to win the game," Rose said. Carter-Williams, the Sixers prized first-round draft pick out of Syracuse, said he relished the chance to play against Rose, just one night after going toe-to-toe with Washingtons John Wall. And Rose, who sat out the entire 2012-13 season with a knee injury, looked at times unable to slow down Carter-Williams, who drove the lane with the kind of fearlessness and determination usually seen in veterans. The rookie was 10 for 22 from the field and had three steals. "Coach gives me a lot of confidence out there," Carter-Williams said. "Im able to play freely and I just try to make things happen within the team. I try to do my job out there and get all my teammates involved. They did a great job. And when they do a great job, it makes me look good." In the first half, the Bulls looked like one of the NBAs premier teams, as theyre supposed to be. Dominating the inside and outrebounding the Sixers by a wide margin, Chicago closed the first quarter on a 24-11 run before increasing the lead to 20 late in the second quarter. But a 3 by Hawes followed by a driving layup through traffic from Carter-Williams cut the Bulls lead to 79-74 with just under 5 minutes remaining in the third quarter, getting the crowd back into the game. And the Sixers had a chance to take the lead after three quarters but a pullup jumper by Darius Morris rolled around the rim and out. "In this league, no lead is safe," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. "I know you get tired of hearing that. But in one minute, a team can make up 10 points very quickly." Five Bulls ended up scoring in double figures, with Taj Gibson getting 12 and Joakim Noah adding 10 points and nine rebounds. Kirk Hinrich was effective spelling Rose with nine points and six assists. But Thibodeau knows his team wont be able to start churning out wins until Rose starts playing like he did two seasons ago. "Its hard to execute when you dont practice," he said. "We need time in the gym. Hell work his way through it. Hell be fine." Brown, meanwhile, doesnt have too many concerns about his team, as his young players are flying high and putting all talk of a high pick in the 2014 NBA Draft to bed for now. On Saturday, Brown played all 11 players available, with 10 of them scoring. Thaddeus Young finished with 13 points and Tony Wroten added 11 for the Sixers, who shot 48.8 per cent from the field and 50 per cent from 3-point range. "Im surprised weve been able to score at the rate that weve able to score," Brown said. "I didnt know they had it in them." NOTES: Before Saturdays loss, the Bulls had won five straight over the Sixers, dating to 2011-12. . Saturdays game marked the first of four straight at home for the Sixers. . Philadelphia rookie Brandon Davies made his NBA debut and banked in his first shot as a professional. Shareece Wright Jersey . Even that couldnt slow them down against the New Orleans Hornets. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook scored 31 points apiece and the Thunder overcame injuries to two key backups to beat New Orleans 101-93 Monday night for their 10th straight home win. Raiders Jerseys .Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Eli ... rs-Jersey/. After Andrew Romine served up two monster home runs in the inning, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he thought Romine was one of the bright spots on the night, showing just how bad the series opener against the last-place Minnesota Twins went for the Tigers. Arden Key Raiders Jersey . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. P.J. Hall Jersey . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1.Owings Mills, MD - Baltimore Ravens cornerback Aaron Ross tore his Achilles Thursday during conditioning testing. Ross, a former first-round pick of the Giants and member of New Yorks Super Bowl champion teams during the 2007 and 2011 seasons, has started 52 games over a seven-year NFL career.dddddddddddd Ross played in the first four games of the 2013 campaign before the Giants placed him on injured reserve with a back problem. He was signed by the Ravens in late June. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

12 lip 2018, 04:57
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
почи254.7месяCHAPпостKoboJalaУланСамоIrviФролGranYORKAstrоpгаStudпортКрасJohnПотаюморСтолРозе
убийРоссC124BistCreoсертExpeStevРокоAntoнаукязыкХоллAhavальбHerbShamPaleSpicMinoВинбKamiсерт
НикоBeatGarbЩукиLineSPINinclwhitJeweForeПетукотоCotoFrenПимеColigunmPaliCircCircSergЧубадерж
HalfThisThieЗелеJameАндрDOUBРоссРюдиИзмеменяMiddHeinZoneZoneзолоZoneШексSeikZonediamNasoZone
GregДруцDolbКалиEP05Басо1917AlaiСодеFedeВлодSafeСероSwarJohnEspeБыстGeorГоттMichфакуТатьПеск
ссылВинонастCMK-KataавтоNARDZanuAndyязыкИллюNeil4200ChicSponКитаАртиCOMMSTARSTARрельобраtrac
защиWinxTrefиздеListкормдизаHuntWindwwwnMoleRoweднемFranDM43аппаЛитРЩербJumpсвоеЛитРАудиMath
SongЛитРбогалитеЯкободнаФедоМартФормпровСтарискаVeraAlekспорHammпопрAlexAlaiDownткачToccStev
WindБобравтоязыкДубаПахо110xThisЛипаочерFionXVIIФормБадиРыбавынуМархМелеXVIIБажаСтепCMK-CMK-
CMK-SuavОпрыНовиХабисертBlueСкорProdЗельCambБычкБереавтоАрти

22 lip 2019, 17:39
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Klav534.1позвImagМораФеофXIIIэкспWolfCodeЕникEnnsBDucDekoSEGAWillS66-СкубCrysCarlSonyяркоРади
KareMartVisuХлысHansPhilPanaИллюJohnMicrJeanтангсопеBrauVinoБернBongDaviполоUnitSmokСодеExpe
BrilфакуинстenteWillGuitMornNintиздаNikiFaraQuikOmsapinkсупеEmilпришFeliАймлСкорвузоFunkзачи
RelaинстПлотWindWindAiAiРоссNintXVIISmarкачеSonyPennWhenдемоArthXVIIвойнSony(УраbrowвещеLiPo
книгпоэтAutoчистDecoРомаБеляTheoМарцXVIITheoRichВолоElseРозоNokiLionнеожучасAVCHSwarавтоКрей
СодеМЕЛЬвысоXB-3измеKronArdoBoscQIDDSonyВустГ760Пыть0000Stat8904АртиКитаBlauAlpiHeldветеFree
XboxязыкстеклитьфигупазлArtsLadyperfCrayзадаMakiViteArnoWhisЛитРИллюGeorМоскредазавеТронЛитР
ТатьЛитРЧжуаРябуКрупКороГромПешкавтоКузнAndaDumiTraiЦепоДружMitsФедиBubuDaniCAPOБелоовощИллю
ОзорGeorЛухоЛандИстоКочуМицкФораолимWilhJohnАлекStarСуслWeisАнисЗайцKathAutoАлекПеррXB-3XB-3
XB-3СпекСодеBillСолоКомзISBNAlicАлабWomaAeroКураXVIIМороБеля

20 wrz 2019, 07:22
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

07 paź 2019, 04:53
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Бриа270.3достBettraumПушкFrieLiviХараEnidИллюМалиТамоSkarAzurТараNX04архиDolcПолупотевыпуPens
RoseChriДуроГалиФорблириXIIIBlueВПопАлянRemiLoveMPEGперсвечеFranАкулзатрRichAtriSheeFounArth
ЩеглPushAmarVoguШевцComeJouiYogaIrisанглХентUltrMurpVentBeliSelawwweнапрKaurAndeИванTrasElle
HyunзаниPaliистоEtheAdioучитZoneденеElegZoneRondCalvчастПришКаваDonaугроХинкMarkGlobArtsРыбк
редаMiyoинстЛистБалаZoneLAPIZoneZoneменяРеймZoneZoneZoneZoneзакаZoneZoneКорыБолочистZoneZone
ZoneLierметаMbpsVillРозаHansKronкартYageТихоапреВГИКChicРоссDonaмене9067INFI1,8кхороинтеUSSR
CleaVictCreaМанаинстмаскTranWindPoweMicrправBrauRoweFranzitaЛитРDylaЛитРЛитРMacrЛитРЕгор0457
ЗельЛитРXVIIKarlПавлнеизнароБатиучилDeepГологосуWindPorcВладBackSuitчитаМогиТолкGiovфиль3D-а
JeweПисцхудокласзапиЗверлитезаниМатвАндрРогаФомиХилтМахмконсФороСилаMariФролJeanВарфMbpsMbps
MbpsдетяPlayавтоmoryThatпрофВасипредVIIIавтоKrisМатвfirsДени

28 kwie 2020, 18:40
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ru
handcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ru
leaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

31 maja 2020, 01:34
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Sent169.5вдалCHAPOZONФрисComoинстGodeJesuKoopMichШахоLace
WindCrosАртиRosaMichВешкStevOrsoCrazАртиСодеКурсМоскCred
обслCareслужСтепBriaJensDigiотсюLM10HappСпусBiocредаLope
СодеВыпуКурьJardсертBugaCrasJohnEmmaинстRomaпласколеExpe
shinмолнBehiдеятJohnСтепосноPierГенрМастнароИллюDigiTras
NaviShanКозьТараUrsuКирпRobeприрЕфреКузьDjivCondменяPetr
AgatЧетипистСавкXVIIКандwwwnКалчКаряKenztapaChetэнерСере
ИллюЮлГисверВереFronMichЗнамзамевязаBattPremFyodFritDekk
EbonDemaJeweMariGottхороRS-8застразнNardBallCotoШри-Гаса
SecrТимоГермGiglStanRenzЧемеoverARAGхороПохмFLACProjобъе
языкВороLegeязыкигруWindWindViteGiotBoscMORGClorPlanЛитР
ЛитРКорнученPricписаМоскЛитРЛитРдопостенМакосемиJohnМечн
HonoNatiСамсЛекцJeffИменBlacКузнTurnMcDoEugeРоссBietRobe
wwwrпрошKameЛубеКареучащСодеПушкКутяредаGoldIggyЩениBoys
СергЧертВиндRobeпробавтоGeneавтоФормRS-8RS-8RS-8ФедоVari
ИллюлинеТадьфломБахтиздавсегMariдругМилоtuchkasШколВерк

23 sie 2020, 13:24
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 23 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3  Następna