Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 28 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3  Następna
The way you get out of that is to try and contribute 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
ST. LOUIS -- Madison Bumgarner figured he would need to be at the top of his game Friday night when he went up against Adam Wainwright. The San Francisco Giants lefty was just that as he struck out 10 in seven scoreless innings. But it was not much of a pitchers duel, as Burmgarners teammates scored seven times off the St. Louis Cardinals ace on their way to a 9-4 win. Hunter Pence hit a three-run homer off Wainwright, who was chased in the fifth. Bumgarner (7-3) allowed three hits and matched a season high for strikeouts set in his previous start against Minnesota. He walked one. He said pitching against Wainwright gave him all the incentive he needed. "You know youve got to be on it," Bumgarner said. "Youre geared up for a 1-0 game. Fortunately for us, he didnt have it tonight. The offence did an unbelievable job scoring runs off somebody like that." Bumgarner said hes been getting on top of the ball more, which has allowed him to hit both sides of the plate. "He was really good tonight," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "He was really hitting his spots on both sides. Hes really been solid with his command here lately and he carried that into todays game against a tough lineup." San Francisco has won eight of nine and owns the best record in the majors at 36-19. Pence had two hits and scored twice. Pablo Sandoval extended his hitting streak to 10 games with a single and a double, but his run of nine straight games with an RBI was snapped. "Thats just the way it is," Sandoval said. "Theres not much you can do about it." Hector Sanchez and Gregor Blanco each had a two-run single for the Giants, who scored seven runs with two outs. San Francisco has scored 117 runs with two outs, tops in the big leagues. Angel Pagan had two hits and scored twice for the Giants. "I think weve got a really good team all the way around and weve showed it," Bumgarner said. "The defence was really good. It was just a good team win tonight." Jon Jay hit a three-run double off San Francisco reliever David Huff in the eighth. Allen Craig added an RBI double against Juan Gutierrez. Wainwright (8-3) entered with a 20-inning scoreless streak and a major league-leading 1.67 ERA. He was trying to become the first nine-game winner in the National League, but lasted just 4 1-3 innings and allowed seven earned runs on eight hits. His ERA jumped to 2.32. "Its a very deep lineup," Wainwright said. "When you take a guy like (Buster) Posey out of the lineup and still have a very dangerous squad, you know you have a deep lineup." The Giants wasted no time ending Wainwrights shutout streak. Pagan led off the game with a double down the left field line. He moved to third on Pences fly to right and scored on Michael Morses two-out single. San Francisco then broke the game open by scoring four times off Wainwright in the second inning after the first two batters were retired. Brandon Hicks kept the inning going by coaxing a walk. Hicks went to third on Bumgarners single to left and scored when Pagan followed with a single to centre. Pence then hit a 447-foot shot into the third deck in left field to make it 5-0. "He said he felt fine," St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said about Wainwright. "I think it was just one of those nights. Hes had so many good ones this year, youre going to have those every once in a while." Wainwright was pulled after allowing a single to Sandoval and a double by Morse with one out in the fifth. Sandoval and Morse both ended up scoring on Blancos two-out single off reliever Seth Maness. NOTES: The Giants own the National Leagues best road winning percentage at .630 (17-10). ... The Cardinals announced after the game that 1B Matt Adams (left calf) was going on the disabled list and top prospect Oscar Taveras will be called up from the minors. ... Yusmeiro Petit (3-2) will start Saturday for San Francisco in place of Matt Cain, who was placed on the 15-day DL with a strained right hamstring. Petit will be opposed by Michael Wacha (3-3). ... San Francisco is 27-5 when scoring first. ... Matt Carpenter had two hits for the Cardinals, extending his hitting streak to 12 games. Alisson Brazil Jersey . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. Fagner Jersey .Two San Francisco radio stations say they wont play the song during the duration of the World Series. A Kansas City, Missouri, station responded with plans to play the Grammy-winning track every hour from 7 a. http://www.brazilsoccerproshop.com/c-3- ... ersey.aspx. On Saturday night, Winnipegs strong offense was again accompanied by some fantastic pitching which gave the Fish a commanding victory. Douglas Costa Brazil Jersey . He left in the 4th inning of Saturdays game against the Tigers after experiencing tightness. Reyes and the team still hope that he will be ready for Opening Day in Tampa Bay in one week. Philippe Coutinho Brazil Jersey . -- Adam Tambellini scored three times and set up one more as the Calgary Hitmen won their sixth in a row by crushing the host Lethbridge Hurricanes 8-1 on Saturday in Western Hockey League play.It was an amazing road trip. The Toronto Argonauts became the first team in CFL history to play four consecutive games on the road and win them all. What makes the accomplishment even more amazing is that it came without the services of Ricky Ray and Chad Owens for all four games, with Chad Kackert and Jeff Johnson missing at least two full games each. "Its not time off," Kackert told TSN.ca. "Its actually overdrive with the work. Its extra hours in the training room, and rehab isnt just sitting on a table and having someone attach electrodes to you and do ultrasound." Kackert missed six games earlier this season with a knee injury. He returned to play in Saskatchewan, but left the game in the second quarter with a concussion and missed the next game. He also missed a lot more during his forced time off. "Its really tough, and its not just the part that youre not playing and doing what you love," said the native of Simi Valley, California. "Its that youre missing a serious bonding experience with your teammates." Ricky Ray practised with his teammates this week for the first time since suffering a partially torn shoulder muscle on August 23rd. Unlike his teammates, Ray travelled with the team for every road game during his injury to act as a mentor to his replacement, Zach Collaros. That doesnt mean the time off was any easier. "Its hard because every day youre dealing with ups and downs with your recovery," said the 11-year CFL veteran. "Sometimes youre not as positive as you want to be, but theres other guys here to keep you positive and keep you motivated. "When you get hurt you feel like the world is going to stop for you and everybody is going to wait for you until you get back. It just keeps going, the team just keeps playing, life keeps going and youve got to go along with it and stay involved the best you can and help out in different areas, knowing that you cant help out on the field." Chad Owens missed all four games of the record-setting road trip. "It was tough. It sucked." said last years CFL Most Outstanding Player. "I hate not playing. Ive been injured before and its not fun." Some of the players who didnt make the trip gathered together and watched the game as a group, while Owens watched the games onn TSN with his family.dddddddddddd He said watching the games as a fan gave him a different perspective on the game and he also learned something about the character of the Argonauts. "No matter how much it seems like were out of the game, were not." Jeff Johnson has spent the last dozen seasons with the Argos and is one of the teams locker room leaders. He plays some fullback and is a key component of special teams. Hes missed a total of four games this season. "When you play at this level, the game courses through your veins" Johnson told TSN.ca "To be standing on the sidelines, its very difficult, to the point of potentially depressing to deal with. The way you get out of that is to try and contribute from the mental side of the game and keep our teammates up." Johnsons longest stretch of missed games was in 2007, when he suffered a broken leg in mid-September and missed essentially the second half of the season. This injury, however, comes with Johnson at 36 years of age, not in his early 20s. Does that mean that he can sense his own football mortality and appreciate every time he runs through the tunnel? "Ive always had the perspective that this could be my last game," said the York University product. "Even when I was 22, I always thought that I was going to get cut the next day." Johnson used the leg injury to help motivate him to come back stronger than ever. "That injury in 07, that was a reset button for me" said the Mimico, Ontario native. "Breaking my leg was a challenge. I said Im going to come back from this and Im going to be better than I ever was. I was determined to not miss a single day of rehabilitation, stuck to the schedule, and going into the 08 season, I wasnt 100 percent, but I was able to be effective on the field. It was about halfway through that season that things started to come around and, as far as I was concerned, I felt that I was better." Johnson, Ray, Kackert and Owens have not all been in the lineup at the same time since July 19th in Winnipeg, a game in which Kackert and Ray suffered knee injuries. There is a strong chance the four veterans, all of whom are considered leaders in the locker room, will be on the field in Guelph this Monday for a key game against the Tiger-Cats. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

14 cze 2018, 04:18
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
The St. Louis Cardinals are having a flare for the dramatic and all the Pittsburgh Pirates can do is watch. The Cardinals target a series win over the NL Central-rival Pirates Wednesday in the third installment of a four-game set at Busch Stadium. Catch the game live on TSN starting at 8pm et/5pm pt. Matt Adams belted a two-run homer in the bottom of the ninth of Mondays 2-0 victory, then it was Kolten Wongs turn Tuesday. Wong broke a 4-4 tie in the ninth with a two-out solo home run for the hosts and finished with two hits and three RBI. "When I hit it, I knew it was gone," Wong said of his clutch hit off Pirates reliever Ernesto Frieri. "For a moment I forgot to run. Just excited to get home and be the guy jumping into the dog pile. Its something Ill always remember." Matt Carpenter, Jhonny Peralta and Oscar Taveras ended with two hits apiece and helped the Cardinals pull within three games off the Milwaukee Brewers for first in the NL Central. Pittsburgh is 3 1/2 games behind the Brewers, who have lost three in a row. Carlos Martinez started on the mound for St. Louis last night and was reached for four and eight hits in six innings. Wongs home run made a winner out of Trevor Rosenthal, who worked around a hit and a walk in the ninth. The Cardinals, winners in five of seven games, announced that Jaime Garcia will undergo season-ending surgery due to thoracic outlet syndrome (shoulder), the same procedure former ace Chris Carpenter had back in 2012. The left- handed Garcia went 3-1 with a 4.12 ERA in seven starts. Lance Lynn is one of the healthy St. Louis starters and draws the start Wednesday. Lynn threw 6 2/3 shutout innings in last Fridays 3-2 win over Miami, struck out six and walked three. Lynn was blasted for seven runs (6 earned) in his previous start June 28 at Los Angeles. Lynn has alternated results in the past six trips to the hill and is 9-6 with a 3.17 earned run average. The right-hander is 5-2 in nine home starts and 7-2 in 12 appearances at night. Lynn has faced Pittsburgh 12 times (10 starts) in his career and owns a 4-3 record with a 5.13 ERA. He lost at Pittsburgh back on May 10 in a 4-3 setback, allowing all four runs in six innings. Pittsburgh will try to avoid its first three-game slide since June 15-18 when they gets back to work Wednesday. Justin Wilson gave up Adams home run on Monday and Frieri was the mound victim in last nights loss. Vance Worley allowed four runs and nine hits in five innings, while Pedro Alvarez and Andrew McCutchen each hit two-run homers for the Pirates, who are still 12-5 in the last 17 games. "Its not the first time weve had two tough losses and it probably wont be the last time," said Pirates manager Clint Hurdle. "One swing of the bat changed the game. You shower up and get ready to play tomorrow." The Pirates have lost three in a row on the road and had prevailed in five straight series as the visitor. In the last 29 games, Pittsburgh starting pitchers have combined to go 15-6 and it will be Brandon Cumptons turn in the rotation on Wednesday. Cumpton was sent to Triple-A Indianapolis when Gerrit Cole was activated off the disabled list, but is now replacing an injured Cole. Cumpton pitched against Louisville on July 4 and was reached for four runs, three of which were earned, and eight hits in six innings of a 7-6 loss in 11 innings. He is 3-2 with a 4.61 earned run average in nine starts this season and unbeaten (3-0) in the past five outings. In a 3-2 win over the New York Mets on June 27, Cumpton tossed seven innings of two-run ball in a no- decision. He has allowed two runs over 14 innings in his last two games. The right-hander won his only start against St. Louis last July 30, when he fired seven scoreless innings of a 6-0 win at PNC Park. St. Louis is 6-5 against Pittsburgh this season and each of the last five games in this series has been decided by two runs or less. Tremaine Edmunds Jersey .com) - There may be a debate in Philadelphia about who should be the starting quarterback of the Eagles. Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys . The 23-year-old restricted free agent appeared in all 48 games last season, finishing second among all Sabres skaters with 15 goals and 34 points. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Eli ... ls-Jersey/. Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong. Jim Kelly Bills Jersey .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday. Josh Allen Jersey .com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday.Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - The Bucks had to sweat out a late video review, but Brandon Knight scored 22 points and Milwaukee survived a late rally from the Los Angeles Clippers for a 111-106 win on Saturday. Milwaukees 12-point lead with 4 1/2 minutes to play was trimmed to five following a 7-0 Clippers run. The Bucks held a narrow lead the rest of the way, but Jamal Crawford stepped into a deep 3-pointer with three seconds remaining to make things interesting. His heave made it a three-point game, and Knights ensuing inbounds pass was deflected out of bounds. Referees went to the video monitor to determine if the ball hit Knight before landingg, but the Bucks were ultimately rewarded the ball.dddddddddddd. Knight made two free throws to seal the outcome. Giannis Antetokounmpo donated 20 points and Larry Sanders had 15 with nine boards for the Bucks, who had lost five of six coming in. The Clippers, who have lost two in a row on the heels of a season-long nine- game winning streak, got contributions from its role players while the stars struggled. Matt Barnes scored a game- and season-high 26 points and J.J. Redick dropped 25, while Chris Paul and Blake Griffin netted 10 points apiece. Paul, the leagues most sure-handed player, has committed six turnovers in back-to-back games. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

14 cze 2018, 04:19
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
CHICAGO -- Leury Garcia did all he could to stay ready, to be prepared when his chance came. When he got it, he sure did deliver. Garcia drove in the winning run with a pinch-hit single off Michael Morin in the ninth inning to lift the Chicago White Sox to a 3-2 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Wednesday night. The White Sox shook off a doubleheader sweep and finally took out the Angels after dropping their first five games this season and seven straight overall to them. Jose Abreu extended his hitting streak to 17 games, and Chicago prevailed after blowing a two-run lead on a cool, rainy night. Los Angeles tied it on solo homers by David Freese in the seventh and Josh Hamilton in the eighth, only to lose on Garcias line-drive single in the ninth -- a big hit by a backup infielder with just a .192 average. "Its kind of tough when you dont play every day, but Im still working," he said. "Im still working. Im still trying to get better every day and be ready for situations." Alejandro De Aza, who entered earlier as a runner for Paul Konerko, started the winning rally with a one-out single off Morin (2-2). Conor Gillaspie followed with a broken-bat single past a diving Albert Pujols at first base to put runners on the corners. The Angels then brought in Kole Calhoun to replace right fielder Collin Cowgill and serve as the second baseman as part of a five-man infield. Garcia, batting for Moises Sierra, lined a 2-1 pitch to left to drive in De Aza. That made a winner of Zach Putnam (3-1), who worked 1 1-3 scoreless innings. "We could have folded a lot of times. I feel like we do battle and compete the right way," said Gordon Beckham, who broke out of a 12-for-74 slump with two hits and a run. "Hopefully, a lot more wins (are coming)." Chicagos Alexei Ramirez drove in the first two runs with a bases-loaded single off Tyler Skaggs in the fourth. It stayed that way until the seventh, when Freese went deep. Josh Hamilton tied it at 2 with two outs in the eighth when he chased John Danks with his fifth homer and second in three games. That drive came right after Albert Pujols hit a fly to the warning track in centre. The White Sox left Danks in even though Hamilton came into the game with a .438 average against him, and he pulled a pitch out to right. The home runs spoiled an otherwise outstanding performance by Danks, who tied a career high with 10 strikeouts while giving up seven hits and one walk in 7 2-3 innings. Skaggs wasnt bad, either, after missing nearly a month with a strained right hamstring. He also gave up two runs in 7 2-3 innings, scattering just five hits while striking out six and walking one. He threw 87 pitches -- 70 for strikes. "I was kind of locked into the game, just excited to pitch after a month," Skaggs said. "It has been a long time. The team has been winning and I want to be a part of that. I was like a kid in a candy store, I was so excited." Skaggs got a big assist in the first when Hamilton made a leaping catch in left to rob Beckham of a solo homer, but other than a shaky fourth, he didnt run into much trouble. NOTES: The Angels Mike Trout was the AL Player of the Month for June after batting .361 with seven homers. ... Abreu became the first White Sox player to be selected AL Rookie of the Month twice, taking the honour for June after hitting .313 with 10 homers and 22 RBIs. He was also the AL Player and Rookie of the Month for April. ... The White Sox have a day off before opening a three-game series against Seattle on Friday, with LHP Chris Sale (7-1, 2.30 ERA) Roenis Elias (7-6, 3.96). ... RHP Matt Shoemaker (5-2, 4.50) starts Thursday for the Angels against Houston, while LHP Brett Oberholtzer (2-6, 4.40) pitches for the Astros. Miguel Layun Jersey . Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row. Mexico Jerseys . -- The taxing preseason, which included two games in China, is finally over. http://www.mexiconationalshop.us/Blank- ... ey-Soccer/. Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. Jesus Manuel Corona Jersey . -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Carlos Vela Jersey . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory.The Tampa Bay Lightning may be without their No. 1 goaltender tonight when they conclude a four-game road trip versus the Winnipeg Jets. Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game live on TSN at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The Lightning picked up a win in the first two stops of this swing through Western Canada, downing the Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames. Tampa Bay, though, lost a 5-3 decision and starting goaltender Ben Bishop to injury in Edmonton on Sunday. Bishop yielded a goal on the only shot he faced before getting lifted just 4:18 into the game with an upper-body injury. Anders Lindback yielded four goals on 25 shots in relief. Bishop has been a huge boost to a Lightning club that has been without star winger Steven Stamkos since mid-November due to a broken right tibia. The netminder, who is day-to-day, is among the league leaders with a 22-5-3 record, 1.86 goals against average, .935 save percentage and four shutouts in 32 starts. Valtteri Filppula, Victor Hedman and Nikita Kucherov each had a goal for Tampa Bay, which had won five straight on the road. Matt Carle notched two assists. "It was a little disappointing how we came out. It is a tough league and takes a lot of energy to come back. I thought we had ample chances," said Lightning coach Jon Cooper. Ondrej Palat had an assist to give him two goals and five helpers over a six- game point streak, while Hedman extended a career high with his eighth goal of the season. The second overall pick of the 20009 draft is also just four points shy of the personal-best 26 he posted during his second NHL season in 2010-11.dddddddddddd If Lindback gets the start tonight, it would be his second appearance versus the Jets this season. He stopped 34 shots in a 2-1 overtime home setback to Winnipeg back on Dec. 7, falling to 1-1-2 with a 2.49 GAA in his career versus the franchise. Winnipeg got the win thanks to Mark Scheifeles tally 1:04 into overtime and Al Montoya came up with 28 saves in the Jets fourth straight win over the Lightning. The Jets are 7-1-2 in their last 10 meetings with the Bolts overall and have come 4-0-1 at home in this series since relocating to Winnipeg ahead of the 2011-12 season. Following a winless three-game road trip, Winnipeg returns home looking to avoid a fourth straight loss. The Jets capped their swing with a 6-5 setback to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Sunday. Evander Kane potted a pair of goals and added an assist, while Scheifele, Jacob Trouba and Blake Wheeler each lit the lamp once as the Jets lost their 13th straight in Pittsburgh. "Every time we come in here, its the same," Winnipeg head coach Claude Noel said of the lengthy losing skid in Pittsburgh. "And they gave us five goals, so its not like they were putting on a clinic." Montoya allowed all six goals on 39 shots in defeat and that rough outing could lead to Noel giving Ondrej Pavelec the start tonight. Pavelec is 7-5-6 with a 2.92 GAA in his career versus the Lightning. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

14 cze 2018, 04:20
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Ottawa, ON (SportsNetwork.com) - Robin Lehner made 33 saves, including 15 in the third period, to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 win over the Nashville Predators on Thursday. Nashville opened the scoring just 3:17 into the game on Shea Webers one-time blast on a power play, and it took until the second period for the Senators to respond. Bobby Ryan wristed a shot past Nashville goalie Carter Hutton on a power play for his fifth goal of the season. Now controlling play, Ottawa went up 2-1 at the 12:18 mark when Alex Chiasson deflected a Cody Ceci shot past Hutton. Just over two minutes later, Jared Cowen scored his first of the season when the defenseman jumped into the play and flicked a wrister into the back of the net. Olli Jokinen scored his first goal as a Predator 1:16 into the third period when he pounced on a loose puck in front of the net temporarily vacated by Lehner. Josh Allen Bills Jersey .Impact president Joey Saputo confirmed Thursday that he is part of a group of investors whose offer to buy the 105-year-old Italian club was accepted by the teams board of directors. Buffalo Bills Jerseys . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Customized.html?cat=908. His chance at winning a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia is over. Same with Jeff Carter. And Brian Boucher. Throw in Ville Leino and Dan Carcillo. Tremaine Edmunds Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. Jim Kelly Jersey .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player.BARCELONA, Spain - Former Barcelona club president Jose Nunez has lost his final appeal against a court verdict that sentenced him to two years and two months in prison after being found guilty of bribing tax inspectors.A court in Barcelona has ruled that the 83-year-old Nunez must enter prison in a period of 10 days after rejecting his appeal to remain free until the government hears his pardon request.ddddddddddddThe court says in a statement a request for pardon ... does not carry an automatic right to suspend the carrying out of a sentence.Nunez was found guilty of having bribed tax inspectors in 2011. The original sentence of six years was later reduced.Nunez was president of Barcelona from 1978-2000. He owns a construction company. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

14 cze 2018, 04:21
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
NEW YORK -- In advance of Game 4 of the Eastern Conference final, the coaches put on a show. First Rangers coach Alain Vigneault fired back at the Canadiens, dismissing the assertion by Montreal counterpart Michel Therrien that there is a gentlemans agreement among coaches that they not watch the other team practise on off-days. And he said Therriens comments that Montreal knows where Rangers forward Derick Brassard was hurting might come back to haunt the Habs coach. "Let me put it this way. I just hope nothing happens to (Brassard) or Michel could be in trouble," a feisty Vigneault said. The coaches friendship, he suggested, was on hold. "I think (Therrien) said prior to the series, for this two-week period, were not really friends and hes probably right," Vigneault, whose smile seemed a little forced, said after the morning skate Sunday. Vigneault was followed by a grinning Therrien, who looked to kill his rival coach with kindness. "Alain Vigneault, first of all hes a good friend," said Therrien. "Im privileged to be one of his friends. Hes an important person in my life. Hes one of the guys that pushed for me to get into pro hockey. And I will respect that. "And over the years, we become great great friends. And Ive got tons of respect for him. And hes a good coach. But right now were battling for the same thing ... Weve got to put our friendship aside, for what two weeks? But Im sure when everythings done and over, as soon as get a chance to see each other, were going to have a nice cold beer, like we did in the past. "Nothing is going to change, but right now were competing for the same goal. And thats normal." Vigneault, renowned for his calmness, has had a bee under his bonnet in recent days. In three games -- the Rangers led 2-1 going into Game 4 -- there has been one surgery, two suspensions and a lot of talk. The Rangers coach seemed to have a chip on his shoulder Sunday. He has lamented the officiating that led to a Game 3 flare-up which resulted in Brandon Prust breaking Derek Stepans jaw and Rangers forward Dan Carcillo being suspended for jostling a linesman in the aftermath. "Were trying to play whistle to whistle," Vigneault said. "Were trying to do the right things. I know in the hockey world we were painted as dishonest and dishonourable. Were not. We follow the rules. We follow the rules on the ice, and we will follow the rules off the ice." The Habs have complained about the Rangers play, questioned some of their injuries and looked to get under their skin at every turn. "Hockey is a beautiful game," Vigneault said. "Its done by great competitors on both teams. I wish a lot of this stuff didnt happen." It has been a series where the two coaches have hardly said a word without considering their impact. While Prust was awaiting a league sanction for his hit, Vigneault detailed the extent of Stepans injury. After Carcillo asked that his 10-game ban be reviewed by commissioner Gary Bettman, Vigneault questioned the role of linesman Scott Driscoll in the play. Therrien dismissed the suggestion that the Habs may be looking to capitalize on Brassards return to the lineup from injury. "Hes a good player. There is no free pass. Were in the playoffs. But the intention is not to hurt the guy. I mean, come on," he said. "We have to play Derick Brassard hard like we have to play all those New York Rangers hard with emotion and the best playoff hockey," he added. Therrien said he was giving Vigneault some of his own medicine. "I was saying the same thing Alain said about Carey Price, that he knew before, he knew what the injury was and that the hockey world its a small world," he said. "Its true, its a small world. So we knew exactly what happened to Derick Brassard. And by the way, hes a good player. Hes an important player." As for the Canadiens asking the Rangers assistant coaches to leave Montreals practice Saturday, Vigneault responded Sunday by saying his staff was treated unfairly. "There is no rule. There was no agreement between both teams. That is the exception not the rule." If there is a deal, its only because the opposing coach or GM calls to ask for it. "Never happened," he added. Vigneault called the Montreal behaviour regrettable, adding it was lucky the situation did not escalate. Therrien stuck to his guns, although he did say perhaps there was a breakdown in communication. According to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun, NHL Director of Hockey Operations Colin Campbell met with Therrien and Canadiens GM Marc Bergervin on Sunday to discuss the issue. "My staff and my coaching staff were under the impression that there is a gentlemans agreement. So probably there was a miscommunication. ... But from our standpoint, we still believe that there is a gentlemans agreement." Asked about personnel, Vigneault said Stepan was recovering at home from surgery although he had visited his teammates Sunday morning. Dominic Moore was expected to move up and replace Stepan with J.T. Miller replacing Carcillo on the fourth line. Therrien was asked zero questions about his lineup, with all the talk on the gamesmanship in the series. Michael Bournival is expected to replace Prust, who was suspended for two games for the Stepan hit. NOTES: Sunday marked 20 years since Mark Messier, after promising the win, scored a natural hat trick to help the Rangers defeat the New Jersey Devils 4-2 in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference final. Marcos Rojo Argentina Jersey . -- One shot came out of bottom of a cactus, the other from the base of a desert bush with rocks scattered around it. Angel Di Maria Argentina Jersey . Behind the talents of rookie Johnny Gaudreau, the Flames will look to keep pace Thursday night when they face the Minnesota Wild in the second of a six-game homestand. http://www.argentinasoccerauthority.com ... ersey/.com) - Former New York Mets general manager Omar Minaya is joining the Major League Baseball Players Association staff as a senior advisor to executive director Tony Clark. Cristian Pavon Jersey . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes. Nahuel Guzman Argentina Jersey .J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants.HOUSTON -- Chris Carter homered twice and tied a career high with five RBIs to lead the Houston Astros over the Minnesota Twins 10-4 on Tuesday night. The game was tied in the third inning when Carters two-out, two-run drive to the Crawford Boxes in left field put Houston up 3-1. Carter connected again on his next at-bat with a three-run shot in the fifth which chased Minnesota rookie starter Yohan Pino (1-5). Carter leads the majors with 15 homers since July 1 and his six multihomer games this season ties a franchise record set by Lance Berkman in 2006. Tuesday was his second multi-homer game in a week and his 28 home runs are third in the American League and just one shy of his total in 2013. Collin McHugh (5-9) allowed four hits and a run in six innings for the win. Oswaldo Arcia homered twice for the Twins for his first career multihomer game. He gave Minnesota a 1-0 lead in the second inning and added a two-run shot in the ninth. Jake Marisnick, who finished with two hits, tied it with a solo homer to start Houstons third before Carters first home run put Houston on top. McHugh had retired nine in a row when Danny Santana doubled with no outs in the sixth inning. But McHugh sat down the next three Twins to end the inning. The Twins couldnt string any hits together and didnt have more than one baserunner in an inning once on Tuesday night. Minnesotas Joe Mauer singled in the first to extend his hitting streak to a season-high 14 games in his second game back from the disabled list. Pino allowed a season-high seven runs on seven hits in 4 1-3 innings for his third straight loss. Houstons Jose Altuve pushed his major league-leading hit total to 165 with three hiits and two RBIs.dddddddddddd It was his 51st multihit game, which also leads the majors. Marwin Gonzalez and Altuve both hit RBI singles in the sixth inning to extend the lead to 9-1 and Robbie Grossman drove in a run with a double in the eighth. Kennys Vargas added a solo homer in the ninth inning for Minnesota. TRAINERS ROOM Minnesota: RHP Ricky Nolasco (elbow) is scheduled to come off the disabled list to start for the Twins on Friday. Manager Ron Gardenhire said theyll likely limit him to 80-85 pitches. Houston: Manager Bo Porter said CF Dexter Fowler (back) will come off the DL and start on Wednesday. Fowler hasnt played since June 26. Fellow outfielder George Springer (quadriceps) had a setback in his rehabilitation and will be shut down for two weeks. Springer has been out since July 19. UP NEXT Houston LHP Brett Oberholtzer opposes Kyle Gibson. The Astros have won the last five games started by Oberholtzer. Gibson pitched seven scoreless inning in a win over the Astros on June 7. SOME KIND OF LUCK Tim Pinkard went from having never caught a home run ball to grabbing two of them on Tuesday night. Pinkard, who was visiting from Washington, D.C., caught both of Carters homers. Decked out in Astros gear, a beaming Pinkard raised his hands with a ball in each of them after snagging the second one. He texted his wife to tell her what happened and she didnt believe him until he sent pictures. "I wanted to sit in the Crawford Boxes because I know its one of the intricacies of this park, and I knew a lot of home runs get hit here," Pinkard said. "I knew this was home run territory, but I honestly didnt expect to catch anything." China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

14 cze 2018, 04:21
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats added to their already impressive free agent haul, signing former Edmonton Eskimos defensive tackle Ted Laurent. The non-import former all-star was a hot commodity on the free market but delayed his signing while looking for NFL opportunities south of the border. Laurent accrued 73 tackles and 11 sacks over his three years with the Eskimos, including 36 tackles and four sacks last year. The 26-year-old joins veteran Brian Bulcke as potential starters on the defensive line for the Tiger-Cats. Joe Namath Jersey . The move will give Hentgen the "time needed to support his family and his fathers current health issues," the Blue Jays said in a release. Hentgen spent 10 of his 14 big-league seasons with the Blue Jays, winning a Cy Young Award in 1996. Joe Namath Jets Jersey . “Momentum is only as good as the next days starter,” the long-time Baltimore Orioles manager famously quipped. http://www.authenticjetsfanatic.com/c-1 ... mized.aspx. Lack replaced an injured Roberto Luongo late in the first period then watched defenceman Chris Tanev score the winning goal midway through the third as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Jets 2-1 in a tight NHL game. Sam Darnold Jets Jersey . Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4. Sam Darnold Jersey . Three pitches later, he was hugging Mike Napoli at home plate after his teammates winning home run. Napoli and Ortiz hit consecutive homers with one out in the 10th inning and the Boston Red Sox rallied past Minnesota 2-1 Wednesday, sending the Twins to their fifth straight loss.The summertime road trip that captivates Canadian communities is back – and its bigger than ever before. Now in its sixth consecutive year, the award-winning Kraft Celebration Tour launches Tuesday to help Canadians build better places to play. Whether thats creating parks, improving baseball fields, or upgrading basketball courts – Kraft Canada and TSN want to celebrate and inspire communities to become active. Beginning Tuesday, Canadians can nominate their project at kraftcelebrationtour.ca for the chance to win $25,000 towards building a better place to play in their community. New this year, one Top 10 community project will win a $100,000 grand prize – as decided by Canadians through two days of voting. All winners will also host a live broadcast of Canadas most-watched sports news program, TSNs SportsCentre, as part of this summers cross-country tour from August 15-24. Leading the special SportsCentre broadcasts are anchors Darren Dutchyshen, Jennifer Hedger, and Kate Beeirness.dddddddddddd A fourth host will be announced in the coming months. By the end of this years campaign, SportsCentre will have marked 60 on-the-road live broadcasts across Canada. "We believe that healthy, active living starts with having places to play," said Jack Hewitt, Vice President, Consumer Insights and Portfolio Marketing, Kraft Canada. "Were very proud of the Kraft Celebration Tour and our ability to support recreational facilities in cities and towns coast to coast. Its inspiring to watch communities rally around a common goal and show such incredible hometown pride." "Canadians have shown a tremendous outpouring of support for the Kraft Celebration Tour, and their passion demonstrates the power of sports at a grassroots level," said Stewart Johnston, President, TSN. "We are immensely proud to take SportsCentre on the road once again and give back to Canadian sports fans by helping them build better places to play." China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

14 cze 2018, 04:24
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
STATELINE, Nev. -- Mark Rypien beat out Jeremy Roenick and Annika Sorenstam to win the weather-delayed American Century Celebrity Golf Championship on Sunday. Rypien took the title for the first time since winning the inaugural event in 1990. Lightning storms delayed play for more than three hours. Rypien ran away from Roenick and Sorenstam, putting up big Stableford points on his back nine, going 5 under for a record-breaking third-round total of 33 points and 76 throughout the three-day event at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course. After finishing in second place in the past two years, Rypien broke through with a win in the 25th anniversary of the tournament. "In 25 years from now Ill be 76. Do you think I could do that when Im 76?" Rypien said. "It was a little bit of an advantage just from that standpoint that Im accustomed to playing in inclement weather with golf and football and then that was kind of the way it was today. It was kind of uncomfortable for everybody, but I felt fine." Rypien won $125,000 from the $600,000 purse. Sorenstam and Roenick will each get $57,500 for tying for second in the event. Roenick and Sorenstam tied for second with three-round totals of 65. It was the retired LPGA stars first appearance in the event and although she has already been invited back, she is unsure if she will play the event again next year, despite her strong finish. "I was hoping for a few more points," Sorenstam said. "I dont know if 76 would have been reachable for me the way I played today, but maybe a few more and I would have felt very comfortable and pleased." Chad Pfeifer, who lost his left leg above the knee serving in Iraq, started the day in second place, earned only 17 points and tied for fifth with former baseball star John Smoltz, who had the second-highest total of the day along with Sorenstam (23). In honour of Pfeifers effort in the event, American Century donated $25,000 to the Troops First Foundation in his name. "I truly thought after (Saturday) that Chad was going to be the player to beat," Rypien said. "After he double-bogeyed two and then came back with birdies on three and four, I said to myself, This is who I have to beat." Actor Jack Wagner, also a former champion of the event, made a strong push Sunday with 22 points to finish fourth, his 19th top-10 finish in the event. Roenick and Rypien were tied for the lead with 64 Stableford points through 15 holes when play was suspended due to lighting. Its the second day in a row weather delayed play, a short delay Saturday was also due to lightning. But following the delay, Rypien distanced himself from the rest of the field. He earned 12 points on the final three holes, starting with an eagle on 16 and birdied 17 and 18, recovering from a shot into the trees on 18. Roenick struggled after the rain delay, bogeying 17 and doubling 18 after hitting his approach into the water. It was Roenicks sixth top-10 finish in the past six years and his best in the event. Miguel Borja Colombia Jersey . Rockies manager Walt Weiss was unhappy, too. Weiss addressed the issue in a 15-minute meeting with his pitcher and catcher after the Rockies gave up 14 hits and lost 10-1. De La Rosa lasted only 4 1-3 innings and allowed five runs in his first opening-day start. Camilo Vargas Colombia Jersey . -- Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliotts two-race winning streak in NASCARs Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway. http://www.nationalcolombiafootball.com ... ia-jersey/. The D-Backs came into being in 1998 and appear destined to finish second in the AL West after the Tsunami that is the Los Angeles Dodgers swept over them. I thought it might be interesting to see what the D-backs have done over their 16 years compared to what the Blue Jays have done over their past 16 campaigns. Abel Aguilar Colombia Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN Mobile TV at 9pm et/6pm pt. Jonathan Huberdeau and Quinton Howden are expected to make their debuts for Team Canada. Carlos Sanchez Moreno Jersey . Sharper briefly appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court, where his arraignment was postponed until Feb. 20 at the request of his lawyers. They issued a statement saying he would be exonerated. Prosecutors then filed a motion to increase Sharpers bail to $10 million and outlined details of investigations involving him in Las Vegas, Tempe, Ariz.SYDNEY - Socceroos and Crystal Palace captain Mile Jedinak has won his second consecutive Australian footballer of the year award.Football Federation Australia said in a statement Friday that a panel of national team coaching staff awarded Jedinak, a month after the 30-year-old midfielder was recognized as Asian footballs international player of the yearr.ddddddddddddJedinak is in training camp with Australia as the team prepares for the Asian Cup. It opens the tournament next Friday against Kuwait in Melbourne.Brisbane Roars Katrina Gorry, who played a key role in the Matildas reaching the final of the Womens Asian Cup in Vietnam last July, was named Australias best female footballer. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

14 cze 2018, 04:24
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Nelson Cruz has only two hits in 15 at-bats against the Kansas City Royals this season. Both are home runs. Cruz hit a two-run homer and the first-place Baltimore Orioles beat the Royals 2-1 on Thursday night to snap a four-game losing streak. Cruz homered in the fourth after Chris Davis drew a walk to lead off the inning. It was Cruzs 12th home run, which is second in the American League to the 15 of Chicago White Sox rookie Jose Abreu. Cruzs 35 RBIs are tied for second in the AL. "Hes one of the best power hitters in the American League over the past five or six years," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "Hes hit in a good hitters park in Texas, but hes got power to all fields." Wei-Yin Chen (5-2) limited the Royals to one run and seven hits over 5 1-3 innings with one walk and one strikeout. Chen, who is 5-1 in his past seven starts, was removed in the sixth after Salvador Perez walked and Alex Gordon singled with one out. Darren ODay replaced Chen and struck out Danny Valencia and retried Johnny Giavotella on a fly to right. Royals rookie right-hander Yordano Ventura (2-3) struck out nine and walked one in 6 1-3 innings, allowing two runs and seven hits. After Cruzs home run, Ventura retired the next 10 batters, striking out seven, including six straight at one stretch. "He made a mistake to Nelson Cruz and it wasnt even a mistake," Yost said. "I think he threw a good fastball to Nelson. It was up and over the middle of the plate and he ambushed it." Cruz hit the first pitch out to right-centre from Ventura, who has a fastball that routinely hits triple digits on radar guns. "We know hes got a great fastball," Cruz said. "He can get you quick. Hes got great stuff. It was one of those at-bats that I got what I was looking for. We were trying to be aggressive and he was throwing a lot of first-pitch fastballs. I was looking for a fastball." With a northwest wind blowing 15 mph and gusting up to 28, it was less than ideal conditions to hit a home run. "You could have made some money off me if youd have bet me that somebody could have gotten a ball out of here tonight," Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. Valencias sacrifice fly with the bases loaded in the fourth scored Eric Hosmer for the only run off Chen. "Ventura pitched great," Giavotella said. "We just couldnt back him up with any runs." Left-hander Zach Britton, who had not allowed a run in 7 1-3 innings in his past eight appearances, worked a perfect ninth for his first major league save. Showalter elected to go to Britton after closer Tommy Hunter blew his past two save chances. "Guys graduate," Showalter said. "It was a good start and its good to know that if we need him for a given night hell be ready. Well see how it goes from here." The Royals did not have a baserunner off four Baltimore relievers, who retired 11 straight. "Our pitchers did a really good job and we really needed this win," Cruz said. "Anytime you can win a game by one run its huge. We feel like we can get something going." The Orioles, who went 1 for 9 with runners in scoring position, threatened in the seventh and eighth innings, but came away empty. Gordon, a three-time Gold Glove Award winner, threw out J.J. Hardy at the plate to end the seventh for his fourth outfield assist this season and his 58th since moving to the outfield in 2011. Hardy attempted to score from second on Nick Markakis single. Manny Machado and Adam Jones led off the Orioles eighth with singles off Louis Coleman, the third Kansas City pitcher. Kelvin Herrera replaced Coleman and struck out Davis and Cruz and retired Steve Clevenger on a grounder to strand the runners. NOTES: The Orioles recalled RHP Evan Meek from Triple-A Norfolk and optioned RHP Kevin Gausman, who lost a Wednesday start to Detroit, to the same club. ... Markakis snapped an 0-for-14 skid with three singles. ... Royals RHP Wade Davis has a stiff neck and was not available. Andres Iniesta Spain Jersey .com) - Pavel Datsyuk and Gustav Nyquist both scored in the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings denied the Minnesota Wilds comeback bid with a 5-4 win on Tuesday. Rodrigo Moreno Spain Jersey . While Chelsea stayed two points behind leader Arsenal courtesy of Etoos hat trick, seventh-place United slipped 14 points from the summit this weekend. And the gap from the Champions League places is growing as well, with Liverpool six points ahead in fourth. http://www.soccerspainauthority.com/alv ... in-jersey/. The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday. Thiago Alcantara Spain Jersey . - Jesse Shynkaruk scored a hat trick as the Moose Jaw Warriors snapped a seven-game losing streak with an 8-2 win over the Prince Albert Raiders in Western Hockey League action on Saturday. Saul Niguez Spain Jersey . Then again, he really was at his home away from home. "It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night," Shields said after pitching Kansas City past the San Diego Padres 8-0 Wednesday.Adrian Aucoin has announced his retirement from the National Hockey League after 17 NHL seasons. The 40-year-old defenceman appeared in a total of 1,108 NHL games, amassing 121 goals, 278 assists and 399 points. Aucoin suited up for seven different NHL clubs over the course of his career including the Vancouver Canucks, Tampa Bay Lightning, New York Islanders, Chicago Blackhawks, Calgary Flames, Phoenix Coyotes and the Columbus Blue Jackets. “Having the opportunity to realize my childhood dream of playing in the NHL, and being able to have played professional hockey for 20 seasons, has been an incredible experience,” said Aucoin. &ldquuo;I really enjoyed playing with and against some of the best players in the game, and getting the chance to play in front of such great hockey fans.dddddddddddd Thanks to my family, teammates, friends, fans and everyone in the hockey community who helped me in my career. I will look back on it with fondness and pride for the rest of my life.” Aucoin was selected in the fifth round (117th overall) of the 1992 NHL Entry Draft by the Canucks. He represented Canada at the 1994 Lillehammer Olympics, winning a silver medal. He also represented Canada, winning gold at the 1993 World Junior Championship and the 2000 IIHF World Championship. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

14 cze 2018, 04:25
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
TORONTO -- A half-time message woke up the Raptors on a night when Toronto found itself sleepwalking against the struggling Detroit Pistons. "We pretty much said, This is a must-win game," Amir Johnson said after Toronto trailed Detroit by four at the break but finished with a 112-91 win Wednesday. "We had to go out and take it. We did that." After Johnson and DeMar DeRozan started the game cold, their teammates kept things close and allowed a second-half turnaround to take place. Jonas Valanciunas had 16 points and 11 rebounds while Kyle Lowry scored 21 points and added nine assists in a game the Raptors needed to work themselves into. "The first half was a little sluggish but we picked it up and thats most important," said Lowry. "Thats a team. You need everybody, all 15 guys and all 13 that are dressed to step up and take advantage when the opportunity comes." Toronto (17-17) needed strong performances from Valanciunas and Lowry. DeRozan and Johnson combined to shoot 0 for 16 from the floor in the first half with the team making just 33 per cent of their field goals compared to 47 per cent shooting from the Pistons. Brandon Jennings led the way for Detroit (14-22), scoring 22 points to go with nine assists in the loss. Andre Drummond added 16 rebounds as the Pistons lost their sixth straight. After going up 11 midway through the second quarter, the Raptors went more than five minutes without a field goal and allowed Detroit to go on a 14-0 run to take a 54-50 lead at the half. "We started off terrible," DeRozan said. "We didnt have any legs and we told ourselves that we can have no excuses. We had to pick it up because that wasnt us in the first half." Things flipped in the third quarter when the Raptors outscored Detroit 34-20 while making 11 of their 22 field-goal attempts. DeRozan and Johnson were able to shake off their starts to help Toronto build a 10-point advantage going into the fourth. "There was a big difference," Toronto head coach Dwane Casey said of the two halves. "We knew it was going to be a grind out game and thats something we are learning to do, to grind things out possession by possession, quarter by quarter. "We knew DeMar and Amir werent going to go zero-for, in the second half. The defensive intensity (after halftime) is what changed the game." The final quarter resembled the third as Toronto outplayed the Pistons and broke the game open with five minutes remaining and the lead up to 18. All five of Torontos starters finished the game in double figures after the team dropped its last two contests against the Miami Heat and Indiana Pacers. DeRozan finished the game shooting just 3 for 15 from the floor, but connected on 13 of his 16 free-throw attempts to finish the game with 19 points. The 16 free throws tied a career-high. "He went to plan B and thats what hes got to do," Casey said about DeRozans night. "About a year or two ago he wouldnt have done that. He did a good job of attacking the feet and taking what the defence gave him." Johnson finished the game with 10 points and 11 rebounds and Terrance Ross scored 17 points. "Hes improving as a basketball player," Lowry said of Rosss evolving game. "Catching and shooting, his confidence is unbelievable. Hes showing his versatility. He can play defence. Hes scoring, but if you look at the defensive assignments hes had in the past few weeks, hes done a great job at it ... I know I tip my hat to him." Lowrys explanation for the strides Ross has taken was simple -- hes playing more. "Thats how you get better," he said. "Once you get more minutes, more repetition, thats how you get better." Toronto finished the game shooting 41 per cent from the floor as compared to 40 per cent for the Pistons, but the Raptors shot 91 per cent from the free-throw line, making 31 of their 34 attempts. Detroit made just 19-for-35 shots from the line. Notes: Torontos Tyler Hansbrough missed his fourth straight game with a left ankle sprain. ... Rodney Stuckey returned to action for the Pistons after missing three games with a sore shoulder. ... The Raptors return to the court Saturday at home to the Brooklyn Nets. Jordi Alba Jersey . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Nacho Monreal Jersey . -- For one night, Nick Calathes provided a big reason to believe the Memphis Grizzlies might be able to withstand the loss of Mike Conley on a short-term basis. http://www.spainsoccerpro.com/Pepe-Rein ... -Jersey/.Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. Jordi Alba Spain Jersey . According to TSN Edmonton reporter Ryan Rishaug, agent Rick Valette met with Oilers senior VP of hockey operations Scott Howson and general manager Craig MacTavish on Monday to kick off the talks. Andres Iniesta Jersey . Murakami gracefully executed a double triple toe jump and a triple flip jump that put her at the top of a tightly contested race with 64.73 points, just ahead of Li Zijun of China on 62.TORONTO -- Players arrived a few at a time from across Canada on Thursday to begin preparations for a three-day camp at the Mastercard Centre before heading for Sweden for more practice and three pre-tournament games. What wasnt known is whether Halifax Mooseheads forward Jonathan Drouin, projected to be a top points producer, will be able to skate. He suffered a concussion last week after being hit from behind in a game against the Quebec Remparts. He was to be evaluated by team doctors Thursday night to see if he is ready to resume skating. Drouin said he feels better, but its up to the doctors to say if he can skate. "I want to get on the ice with the guys as soon as possible, but its my health and Im not going to push it," said Drouin, the third-overall pick in the NHL draft in June by the Tampa Bay Lightning. "But its not me deciding those things. Its more medical testing to make sure Im fine in my head." Coach Brent Sutter doubts that Drouin will skate this week, but it wont disrupt the teams preparations either way. "Well monitor him," said Sutter. "Theres no rush or panic. We have a few days before we need to be concerned about it." Drouin played well at last years world juniors, when Canada was shut out of the medals after losing to the United States in the semifinals. And he was a force as Halifax won the Memorial Cup. He was disappointed that the Lightning didnt keep him in the NHL after training camp, but since then he has been tearing up the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League with 17 goals and 50 points in only 23 games. Ryan Jankowski, the junior teams top scout, said the experience Drouin acquired last season has made him a better player. "Hes been through a lot," said Jankowski. "Winning a Memorial Cup and being part of the world juniors was huge for him, but now hes taking his game to the next level. "His game has changed. Hes more complete,, but he has also raised his offensive game to dominate more than he did last year, if thats possible.dddddddddddd" Another returning player is Edmonton Oil Kings defenceman Griffin Reinhart, who was slapped with a four-game suspension for slashing an American player in last years world juniors. He sat out one game in that tournament, but is to miss the first three games this time. Sutter shot down any notion that the suspension would play any part in the decision on whether to keep the big and gifted rearguard. "Were not going to be worried about the suspension he has," said Sutter. "If we have to carry six defencemen to start the tournament, well do so. "You look at the youth on our team, it outweighs the three games he still has to serve." He said the experience and leadership of players like Reinhart is even more important on a team that has three "underage" players in camp -- 16-year-old phenom Connor McDavid, as well as possibly the two top picks in the 2014 NHL draft in defenceman Aaron Ekblad and Reinharts younger brother Sam. There are three cuts still to be made -- five if Monahan and Rielly join the squad -- and it is uncertain if the three youngsters will make it. Sutter is high on all three, but there is only room for two goalies, seven defencemen and 13 forwards. McDavid said hes ready to accept any role, if it means making the team. "Theres a little pressure I guess, being that I am 16, but I dont think they would have brought me here if they thought that was going to be a big deal," he said. "So I just try to put it out of my head and focus on the task at hand." Sutter set no timetable for the cuts, which could come at the end of the camp but may come after the first exhibition game in Sweden. They hope to have their 22-man squad set at least for the last two pre-tournament games. The deadline to declare rosters is Dec. 25. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

14 cze 2018, 04:25
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
MADRID, Spain -- Racing Santanders boycott of a Copa del Rey quarter-final over unpaid wages caused the third-tier Spanish club to be banned from the domestic cup tournament for one season. Santander refused to play after taking the field against Real Sociedad on Thursday, with the referee suspending the quarterfinal return leg after one minute. For that stance, Santander was banned from the Copa del Rey for the 2014-15 season, and the heavily indebted club also received a fine of 3,006 euros ($4,056). Racing players boycotted the match after club president Angel Lavin refused to resign after the players had gone four months without being paid. Real Sociedad advanced to play Barcelona in the semifinals after winning the first leg 3-1. Custom Belgium Jerseys . Its the second of three meetings between these teams this season. Vancouver was a 2-1 winner on home ice December 22nd. Thorgan Hazard Belgium Jersey . -- Jonas Hiller is cautiously confident he has kicked his vertigo. http://www.belgiumsoccerauthority.com/a ... um-jersey/. Team spokesman Donald Beauchamp said there was no new information on the 80-year-old Hall of Famers condition. The family has requested privacy. Thomas Vermaelen Belgium Jersey .com) - A pair of programs shooting for their 10th win of the season get together at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, as the NC State Wolfpack tangle with 22nd-ranked West Virginia during the challenge round of the Gotham Classic. Eden Hazard Belgium Jersey .com) - Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki was named the National League Player of the Month for April.Jurgen Klopp will reach 50 matches in charge of Liverpool faster than any predecessor when they play Chelsea on Wednesday, live on Sky Sports 2. The match comes just 217 days after his first game against Tottenham at White Hart Lane on October 17.Predecessors Bob Paisley and Joe Fagan are closest to Klopp, reaching the half-century mark after 254 days. Klopps run of matches includes a run to the Capital One Cup final and a memorable 4-3 victory over his former club Borussia Dortmund at Anfield in April. Klopps run as manager included a memorable victory over his former club Dortmund The German has a chance to win his first trophy for Liverpool in the Europa League final against Sevilla, but he is looking beyond this season and greater success at Anfield. Sky Live: Liverpool v Chelsea Liverpool will hope to put European qualification in their hands at Anfield Klopp concedes his first seven months on Merseyside, in which he also had his appendix removed, has been hectic, while enjoyable.It was intense, but fun too. Everything was new so it was interesting, the German boss said. Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says his side were the better team after they beat Watford at Anfield Time goes by so fast.ddddddddddddI cant believe this season is nearly over. Usually, you need one and a half seasons for this. That is funny. The jobs to do and everything you need to think about keeps you awake but it is good. Also See: What do the challengers need? Klopp talks transfer plans New Liverpool kit Klopp: Sturridge fit for England China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

14 cze 2018, 04:26
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 28 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3  Następna