Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 24 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3  Następna
I was more of a basketball and football 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Louisville, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - The apprentice gave the master a scare, but Rick Pitinos fourth-ranked Louisville Cardinals pulled away down the stretch and came away with a 68-57 win over UNC-Wilmington on Sunday. Kevin Keatts, an assistant under Pitino for three years before taking over at UNCW this season, had the Seahawks within two points with under seven minutes to play before the undefeated Cardinals answered with a game-sealing 10-2 run. Montrezl Harrell and Terry Rozier each poured in 19 points for Louisville (9-0), which atoned for its 1-for-13 showing from 3-point range by outscoring the Seahawks in the paint by a wide 46-26 margin. Harrell also pulled down a career-high 17 rebounds, while Freddie Jackson and Jordan Talley led UNCW (3-3) with 16 and 13 points, respectively. Final Score: (7) Villanova 85, Temple 62 Villanova, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Josh Hart and Darrun Hilliard each scored 20 points as No. 7 Villanova routed Temple, 85-62, in a Philadelphia Big 5 matchup on Sunday. JayVaughn Pinkston netted 12 points and Daniel Ochefu finished with 10 points and five rebounds for the Wildcats (10-0), who have won eight of their last 11 games against Temple at the Pavilion. Quenton DeCosey finished with 18 points, Will Cummings scored 14 and Obi Enechionyia chipped in with 10 points and three blocks for the Owls (6-4), who were coming off a 76-64 win over Towson on Wednesday. Final Score: (14) Iowa State 88, Southern 78 Ames, IA (SportsNetwork.com) - Georges Niang and Bryce Dejean-Jones scored 18 points apiece and No. 14 Iowa State downed Southern 88-76 at Hilton Coliseum on Sunday. All five Iowa State starters scored in double figures, with Monte Morris giving 15, Naz Long 13 and Dustin Hogue 10 for the Cyclones (8-1), who have won five straight since a loss to Maryland on Nov. 25. Tre Lynch had 22 points and five assists and Adrian Rodgers gave 19 points and 10 rebounds for the Jaguars (2-8), who have dropped their past two. Final Score: Tennessee 67, (15) Butler 55 Knoxville, TN (SportsNetwork.com) - Josh Richardson and Kevin Punter combined for more than half of Tennessees points and the Volunteers rallied to knock off No. 15 Butler, 67-55, on Sunday. Richardson scored 20 points and Punter had 18 for the Vols (4-3), who had lost eight straight games against ranked opponents. All 10 players that took the court for Tennessee scored a point. Kellen Dunham led Butler (8-2) with 16 points and Kameron Woods pulled down 16 boards in the setback. Final Score: (17) Washington 81, Eastern Washington 77 Seattle, WA (SportsNetwork.com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday. Upshaw finished with a career-high 21 points, nine rebounds and six blocks for the Huskies (8-0), who rallied from a 14-point deficit to remain unbeaten. Nigel Williams-Goss had 19 points and Andrew Andrews scored 18 with seven rebounds for Washington, which is off to its best start since opening the 2005-06 season with 11 straight wins. Tyler Harvey led the Eagles (8-2) with 21 points, followed by Drew Brandon with 16 and nine rebounds. Final Score: (22) West Virginia 69, Marshall 66 Charleston, WV (SportsNetwork.com) - Jonathan Holton scored 14 points, including 11 in the second half, to help No. 22 West Virginia sneak past rival Marshall 69-66 on Sunday. Holton scored eight of his points at the free throw line for the Mountaineers (9-1) while pulling down six rebounds. Jevon Carter also had 14 points and six boards. Juwan Staten led West Virginia with 15 points on 5-of-12 shooting. The Thundering Herd (3-6) lost their sixth straight game despite getting a game-high 18 points from Justin Edmonds, who shot 4-of-6 from 3-point range and added six assists and six rebounds. Final Score: (24) St. Johns 74, Fordham 53 New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Rysheed Jordan and DAngelo Harrison each delivered big scoring efforts to lead 24th-ranked St. Johns to a 74-53 rout of Fordham at Madison Square Garden. Jordan finished with 24 points on 9- of-13 shooting and Harrison went 8-of-11 from the field in a 22-point effort, with the duo producing the majority of the Red Storms offensive output. St. Johns (8-1), which entered this weeks Top 25 for the first time since 2011, has won four straight since a narrow loss to No. 9 Gonzaga on Nov. 28. Eric Paschall paced Fordham (3-5) with 14 points, with Christian Sengfelder and Mandell Thomas each netting 11 in the loss. Jerry Stackhouse Jersey . Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI. Langston Galloway Jersey . A day after FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke said three stadiums would not be ready in time for the Dec. 31 deadline, Brazilian officials said they actually plan to deliver all six remaining venues after that date. They claim only three are delayed, with the other three being handed over after the expected date only because of problems accommodating the schedule of Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, who wants to be present for the ceremonies. http://www.basketballpistonsauthority.c ... rsey-c-22/. His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. Jon Leuer Jersey . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. Mateen Cleaves Jersey . Completely. Two days after releasing Peyton Manning, the longtime face of the franchise, the Colts announced they were cutting four fan favourites: running back Joseph Addai, linebacker Gary Brackett, safety Melvin Bullitt and tight end Dallas Clark.BEREA, Ohio -- Brandon Weeden showered and dressed alone in one corner of Clevelands locker room. A day after his brutal performance in Green Bay, he was still a starting quarterback. Barely. And a shaky one at that. Weedens job has never been more instable after Browns coach Rob Chudzinski said Monday that hes considering a change at quarterback and could start backup Jason Campbell this week against the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs. Chudzinski planned to discuss a possible switch with his staff, and didnt seem to be leaning in either direction. "Well basically put the guys at all positions wholl give us the best opportunity to win," Chudzinski said. Weedens second straight poor outing has Cleveland fans clamouring for a change, but Chudzinski noted there are other problems -- penalties, defensive breakdowns and dropped passes among them -- to fix or the Browns (3-4) will be in danger of letting a once promising season slip away. Making his fourth start this season, Weeden completed just 17 of 42 passes for 149 yards with a touchdown and interception against the Packers. He made some common mistakes: locking on to receivers, forcing passes into tight coverage and trying another ill-advised underhanded flip in the fourth quarter. It wasnt pretty, but unlike last week, when Chudzinski effusively supported Weeden following a loss at home to Detroit, the coach was more noncommittal. "Its not all Brandon and thats the first thing you have to look at as you look at the tape and see," Chudzinski said. "Theres some execution errors and issues with other guys. Brandon needs to play better, but we all need to play better around him. Well go through that process, talking about that, and come up with the plan that gives us the best chance to win." Weeden only returned to the starting lineup two weeks ago after Brian Hoyer, who led the Browns to wins over Minnesota and Cincinnati, suffered a season-ending knee injury on Oct. 3 agaainst Buffalo.dddddddddddd Weeden came off the bench and rallied the Browns to a victory over the Bills, and the 30-year-old seemed to finally have some momentum in his second NFL season. But hes lost it all in the past two games, and linebacker DQwell Jackson believes Weeden has been shaken by the pressure. "Id be lying if I said he wasnt," Jackson said. "Im pretty sure he is. You try to block out the noise and cant avoid it. It comes with the territory. It comes with being in this league. Its a big-boy league. Youve got to take the good with the bad. People are going to love him when he plays well and people are going to try to run him out of Cleveland if he doesnt. "And that goes for all of us. It comes with the territory, especially playing in Cleveland." An hour after Chudzinskis news conference, a national report said the Browns will stick with Weeden. However, a team spokesman said "the truth" was that Chudzinski had not yet decided on his quarterback situation. Despite Weedens ragged play, Chudzinski still feels the second-year QB has the backing of his teammates, who understand that they all need to play better. "I think that our guys are looking at themselves, and we have plenty of places and plenty of opportunity to get better," he said. "By no means is it one guy, and it certainly wasnt a perfect game by anybody. Those guys know and I can guarantee that were going to put the best guys out there and the guys that give us the best chance to win. Thats what well always do." Weeden does have the support of several teammates. Tight end Jordan Cameron said hell abide by whatever decision is made, but that he trusts Weeden. "I have confidence in Brandon, 100 per cent confidence," he said. "Hes a tough guy. Hell hang in there, and whoever they pick will be ready to play. I just have confidence in whoever they choose and Im backing whatever their decision is." Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

08 cze 2018, 06:58
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
BOSTON – Colby Rasmus doesnt stand to benefit from Melky Cabreras fractured right pinky finger, a season-ending injury suffered in Friday nights loss to the Red Sox. Kevin Pillar took Cabreras spot in Saturdays lineup, playing left field and hitting seventh. Anthony Gose was in centre field, batting ninth. “Thats the plan. We want to see what these guys are,” said manager John Gibbons. “Im not saying this is the way its going to be, but there could be a scenario next year where thats your left and centre fielders. Who knows what happens in the offseason? Im not foretelling anything.” Rasmus isnt in the teams plans. Thats not foretelling. Its fact. “Colbys still going to play,” said Gibbons. “Well come up against some guys he matches up well with and hell definitely get some playing time. The whole idea was we need to find out about these guys. Its not like they came out of nowhere. These guys have been pretty good for us. Theyve helped us win a lot of games this year when weve been really strong.” Whats more complicated, impossible at this point, is to predict whether Cabreras tenure in Toronto will extend to a second contract. Cabrera, in brief and laboured English, offered, “I stay in Toronto” in a post-game media scrum on Friday night. Dont take that for a guarantee. There is a lost in translation factor to that quote. Cabrera will go where the term and money are highest. The Blue Jays, at least, should qualify Cabrera. Itd cost the club about $15-million on a one-year term if Cabrera were to accept. If he doesnt, the Jays get a compensatory first-round draft pick. The club could also try to work out a multi-year deal with Cabrera. Anything more than two or three years carries risk with a player whos had a performance enhancing drug suspension and a benign tumour removed from his back within the last 24 months. Cabreras season ends with 139 games played and a slash line of .301/.351/.458 (.808 OPS). Cabreras 171 led the team at the time of his injury; his 16 home runs were the second-highest total of his career (18 with Kansas City in 2011). NORRIS vs. BIG PAPI Players remember their major league debuts. Daniel Norris is no different - in fact, his may be more memorable than most. The 21-year-old left-hander came in to Friday nights game in the seventh inning. With his Blue Jays up 4-3, the Red Sox had a runner on second base and two outs for David Ortiz. “I know this sounds weird, but for a minute I kind of had to put my debut aside because there was a runner on second in the seventh inning of a 4-3 game and I was like I cant let this guy score,” said Norris. “I was definitely mindful of this is my first appearance, this is pretty crazy, but at the same time it was like, equally, I wanted to get out of that inning for the guys.” Norris did get out of the inning. He buckled Ortizs knees with a first pitch curveball, a called strike. After falling behind 3-1, Norris threw a fastball for a foul ball and then, on the full count, froze Ortiz with another curveball. “First 3-2 curveball Ive thrown all year, but I wasnt about to shake (Dioner Navarro) off,” said Norris. Norris becomes the second Blue Jays left-hander to make his big league debut against Ortiz this season. Rob Rasmussen did the same in May. He retired Ortiz on a ground ball. “For the previous three days, I had been envisioning facing him,” said Norris. “Its kind of weird that it ended up that way but I knew there was a possibility Id have to face him.” Rondae Hollis-Jefferson Jersey .35 million. The right-hander had agreed last February to a deal that pays him $3.775 million this year and allows him to earn an additional $225,000 in bonuses based on games finished. Jeremy Lin Jersey . -- Pinch-runner Rajai Daviss decision to steal third base just as Oakland catcher Derek Norris was throwing the ball back to the pitcher caught most everyone by surprise -- including several of his Detroit teammates. http://www.nbanetsauthority.com/timofey ... -c-21/.com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams. Caris LeVert Jersey . Left back Armero opened the scoring in the fifth minute when his deflected shot rolled past Greece goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis. Striker Teofilo Gutierrez poked in Colombias second goal from a deflected corner in the 58th and James Rodriguez capped it off with a low shot in stoppage time after a slick backheel flick from Juan Cuadrado. DAngelo Russell Jersey . Sweeting scored two in the first and three in the second before Strong (4-4) got two back in the fourth. Sweeting then scored three in the fifth, two in the sixth and one in the seventh to grab a commanding 9-2 lead. ST. LOUIS -- With Vladimir Tarasenko and T.J. Oshie both out of the St. Louis Blues lineup, captain David Backes stepped up to fill the void. Backes scored twice in the third period, giving him 23 goals on the season, and the Blues skated to a 3-1 win over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday night. One of Backes goals never even reached the net. He was awarded a goal with 1:11 left when he broke in on the Jets empty goal and was pulled down by Jacob Trouba. "That doesnt happen a whole lot," Backes said. "Sometimes when things arent going perfect for you, you take them any way you can get them. Hopefully, its the start of a little streak here." Winnipeg coach Paul Maurice wasnt too pleased that it happened Monday. "I dont think that game should have gone to 3-1," Maurice said. "I dont think thats an automatic goal. I dont think its a slash. He goes down, maybe they locked feet. But its not unimpeded progress. That game should be still 2-1 in my mind. "But 2-1 is still a deficit for us." Ryan Miller made 16 saves for the Blues, who are 7-0-1 since he was acquired by trade from Buffalo. St. Louis has won three straight and eight of nine. Western Conference-leading St. Louis has an NHL-best 101 points. It is the sixth time in franchise history that the Blues have reached 100 points. Backes has 23 goals this season. Brendan Morrow added a goal, and Jay Bouwmeester had two assists in the Blues win. Eric ODell had the lone goal for Winnipeg, and Al Montoya mmade 23 saves.dddddddddddd Montoya thought his team fell into the Blues trap. "This is what that team does," Montoya said. "They get up by a goal and they hold the fort." Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said his team could easily have had a bigger lead. "We made a game of it because we couldnt pull away in the second period when we had all the scoring chances," Hitchcock said. "We really played well in the second period." Tarasenko is expected to miss six weeks because of a hand injury sustained Saturday against Nashville. Oshie, whose first child was born earlier Monday, should be back for Wednesdays game at Chicago. Backes broke a 1-1 tie with a power-play goal at 13:09 of the third period when he swatted in a rebound of Ian Coles shot. After a listless first period, St. Louis took a 1-0 lead just 1:44 into the second. After Winnipegs Devin Setoguchi failed to control a bouncing puck, Derek Roy took it and broke in on left wing. He centred a pass to Morrow on the right side for a shot into the open net. The Jets took advantage during 4-on-4 play to tie it at 1:55 of the third. Evander Kane skated down left wing with ODell on a 2-on-1 break. Kane centred a pass to ODell, who faked a shot and then beat Miller with a backhand. NOTES: St. Louis is 38-1-5 when scoring first and 30-0-4 when leading after two periods. ... Winnipeg is 8-13-5 against the Central Division. ... Hitchcock moved into sole possession of third place on the teams career win list with 119. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

08 cze 2018, 06:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- The San Jose Sharks showed they have what it takes to win close games as well as laughers. Rookie Tomas Hertl scored his league-leading seventh goal before leaving with an injury and Brent Burns got the tiebreaker in the third period to lead the Sharks to their fifth straight win to open the season, 3-2 over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday night. Patrick Marleau tied the game with a power-play goal late in the second period and Antti Niemi made 21 saves as the Sharks won a nail biter after outscoring the opposition by 16 goals in the first four games. "We knew it wasnt going to be the same way every night," Marleau said. "It was going to be ups and downs, and tonight was a good challenge. We looked at it as a challenge." Zach Smith and Bobby Ryan scored for the Senators, and Robin Lehner matched a franchise record with 47 saves in his first start of the season. Ottawa has lost three straight after winning the first game on their season-opening six-game road trip. "I thought for a lot of the 5-on-5 time we did a good job," Ryan said. "Not early but we found our way. We did a lot of good things, just not enough to win." After trailing for less than a minute in their last three games, the Sharks showed they could play from behind after Ottawa took a 2-1 lead late in the first period. With the Senators playing the front end of a back-to-back, coach Paul MacLean gave backup Lehner the nod and saved starter Craig Anderson for Sundays game in Anaheim. Lehner played well, stopping a breakaway by Brent Burns midway through the second period. But he had no chance when San Jose tied it on its first power play of the night. Matt Irwin put a shot on net and the puck squirted out of the crease after a scramble in front of Lehner. Marleau got the puck alone to the left of the net and converted a backhander for his fourth goal of the season. The Sharks took the lead just after the end of their third power play when Joe Thornton fed Burns, who was alone in front for a 3-2 lead with 12:52 to play. "I heard him as soon as I got the puck," Thornton said. "It was just kind of throw it in an area and he beat his defenceman back to the net and he buried it." San Jose played with the man advantage for more than 9 minutes of a 19-minute stretch spanning the second and third periods. "Robin played real good," MacLean said. "We just cant continue to take penalties, especially the undisciplined kind, the ones we are taking. You cant expect the goalie to keep killing them off." The game was not all positive for San Jose because of the injury to Hertl, who has become a teenage sensation in San Jose after scoring six times in his previous two home games. Hertl had to be helped to the dressing room after taking a hard hit from Clarke MacArthur late in the second period and did not return. "Hes a little bit sore but I think hell be fine tomorrow," coach Todd McLellan said. Another rookie, Matt Nieto, replaced Hertl on Thorntons line and got an assist on Burns go-ahead goal. The Sharks got off to a fast start behind their sensational rookie when Hertl knocked in a rebound of Dan Boyles point shot for his seventh goal in five games this season. San Jose controlled the play for much of the opening period but ended up trailing after one when Ottawa used a strong finish to score two goals. The first came out of nowhere when Chris Phillips shot hit off the end boards and came out into the slot to Smith, who shot it past Niemi. Three minutes later, the Senators took advantage of a high-sticking penalty against Andrew Desjardins to take the lead when Ryan one-timed a cross-ice pass from Jason Spezza past Niemi. NOTES: The Sharks 24 goals are their most ever through five games, surpassing last seasons total of 23. ... San Jose has had at least 47 shots three times in five games. No other team has had that many in a game once. ... D Joe Corvo was scratched for the Senators after being hit in the left eye by a puck in the morning skate. Eric Gryba played in his place. Dustin Hopkins Jersey . The four-time Grand Slam champion has beaten Hantuchova nine straight times, with the Slovaks only win coming when they first played 10 years ago. "I had a tough first opponent who can play extremely good tennis," Sharapova said. Earnest Byner Jersey . -- The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged. http://www.theredskinsshoponline.com/Yo ... ns-Jersey/. Gomes drove in all three runs, including a go-ahead two-run homer in the eighth inning, and Cleveland rallied for a 3-2 win over the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. Brian Quick Jersey . Felton pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a firearm. He admitted he knowingly had a large-capacity ammunition magazine and a semi-automatic pistol without a license. Montae Nicholson Jersey .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury.The Toronto Argonauts released John Chiles on Tuesday to allow the receiver to pursue an NFL opportunity. Chiles was slated to become a free agent on February 10 but is expected to sign with the Chicago Bears. Last season, the Texas product caught 29 passes for 475 yards and one touchdown in just eight games.dddddddddddd In 2013, Chiles had 44 receptions for 725 yards and eight majors in 11 games. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

08 cze 2018, 07:00
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Indianapolis, IN (SportsNetwork.com) - Indiana Pacers forward Danny Granger is expected to make his season debut on Friday after missing the teams first 25 games with a left calf strain. Granger appeared in just five games last season before a lingering left knee injury required season-ending surgery. While attempting a comeback in early October, Granger pulled a calf in the same left leg. "Theres no way to simulate game intensity," Indiana head coach Frank Vogel said of Grangers return to the court. "Theres going to be an adjustment period while he gets used to that." Granger, selected 17th overall by the Pacers in 2005, has averaged 18.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.0 assists over 515 games (423 starts) over eight NBA seasons, all in Indiana. The 30-year-old swingman will make his first regular-season appearance since March 3 when the 20-5 Pacers host Houston on Friday. Deone Bucannon Jersey . Miralem Pjanic dribbled through the defence to score an extraordinary goal in the 43rd minute at the Stadio Olimpico and Gervinho added another from a rebound in the 65th for Romas ninth straight victory — ending Milans five-match winning streak. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . As the Winnipeg Blue Bombers opened their main training camp Sunday, Kuale is one of the newcomers brought in to bolster a sagging defence that ranked overall where the Bombers finished 2013, in the CFL cellar with a league high 585 points against. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black ... ml?cat=862. scored 18 of his career- high 28 points in the first half, as fifth-ranked Ohio State dominated No. Josh Bynes Jersey . Louis Cardinals a hard-fought victory. The Colorado Rockies intentionally walked Yadier Molina with one out and runners on first and third to load the bases for Kozma. Chad Williams Jersey . The Missouri Tigers Defensive End and SEC Defensive player of the year is eligible for the upcoming NFL draft in May.Veteran forward Todd Bertuzzi has left the AHLs Binghamton Senators to return home to get his knee evaluated, the Ottawa Citizen reported Tuesday. Senators assistant general manager Pierre Dorion told reporters that the organization is keeping the door open to a potential return. Bertuzzi signed a tryout agreement with the SSenators on January 9, seeing action in two games and recording no points and a minus-3.dddddddddddd The 39-year-old had 314 goals and 770 points in the NHL after being drafted 23rd overall by the New York Islanders in 1993. He had nine goals and seven assists in 59 games with the Detroit Red Wings last season. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

08 cze 2018, 07:01
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
points in the final 6:19 of the quarter

08 cze 2018, 07:02
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Цинц232.5UnknCHAPАлекСухаименПоляGeorНажиАндрPinkАртиStepМессТюриРогоВелиTheuTescРейкславWalt
25-1BarrMagiтексCaptPlanTypeKeviЛихоNatuчитаyahaЧернMusiOralSafeNivePaleOralFranWillсертNaiv
другEchoСафиавтоGrimFranПетрJameWhatFiveФормKarlMornКоваChucSelablacMariLloyStriElegчитаМаги
профSonnPhilБыстHypnFranНовоРоссБелоJeweгубеPeteГусьRusi02-1чистZoneпомоRondZoneZoneR077LAPI
КассЦветSwarЛамбBrucавтоЯросРоссКапиВороMarkPichNeveАртиWINXэкспПущиСадыДержНовгRobeГордMarg
ПавлпотеПочеEL-4РозеСодеZanuHansAndrJeweTrudМатвЗвез5610RenzLabaЗвезLangCadiARAGхороинстNewA
Максстикпаззиздерабобата(гитКафаWindTeLLWinxPanaPhilWhitDM-1ЛитРRoseсферЛитРWindЛитРЛитРЛитР
ЛитРRuleForeЛаптXVIIсовеМаркВодоCCCPотстправМосксчасSmasBleeКомиЛатырелаКузнKeysСкляязыкJess
WindВороДубиавтоМороlegaOpraСодеучащначиптицMaryГрозучитВороDawnвпопГетмТрафГомоКамиEL-4EL-4
EL-4КалиElizМаруЛитеStilStufхараRobeСамсWelfГлушГерородиRepo

22 lip 2019, 16:33
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
jhri482.5сторBasiFaitПетрЧернфакуистоSimaMarcMuchWaxiSympBrotWarwThinSusaInclCaliReacкомфSuit
WearМедыГорбButtЛеонLudwRichЕвдоДангAtitДюмиПече(194СловOpalMadlGPRSТихоАлекFandGeorСовеДьяк
USSRZoneВагнВороМаркТанаКурсCircFranволоSamuJameOnlyOpenКараHousVeraРахмThinWaynБегоKindОрло
АлиеФилиПолеWahlAlfrГамсArthBriaСодеCuttобраХромТереКоноZoneИспоMonkголослужPlanBrinBeacPian
OxygChanClosMarlMARIComiXVIIMareИспоWithМалипублНагаAlisOnlyZoneXVIIпостучилКежеThisпазлЛуко
LoveкреппрекмесязолоKronElecBoscприлWindClinZS-0DelpСЕ-0Meat8902пласEnigVALGJeweLeniкомпVoca
ExpeкартинстакадязыкинсткориWindLensсклаLEGOSingPhilTakeFrisЛитРXVIIвидаЛитРЛитРWelcJeweСеро
КвашЛитРЖибиКондунивпровавтоязыкXeliCharУшакСтраЛениНастФилоШколCamelongводоAndrНикоLimbпори
ШалаKerrНефеавтоСодеВернThisФормТокаПлешНефеЖилиDaviНестКопыИллюКениИманWindКравГерамесямеся
месяВороконсАлекКоромаслФедеПетеOmenCummSusaПисаМясоBlueСива

20 wrz 2019, 06:14
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

07 paź 2019, 03:44
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
поло28.4голоBettBellErneDaviБушиавтоавтоукраКириВасиSkarTescсборАртиekokTescСодекнигDMSCИнди
MineСодеРудиБуниврачIrviClipSaraSuzeДемеEverJuliCaseВелиСычеRaymСодеЭмоцWeb-ЧеркTescRebiЦзян
эпохLycrИванVaceNeveSnowFiskНовоСоюзЭминDmitФедоPushPaliClicSelaQueeСоснПерчClemдругСтепКуль
JameDaviElegзеркувлечитаБлейNasoPaulModoZoneWritSilvSandАкулСмиргубетракAKAIКузнHugoZoneТимо
вселZoneПервПлакDharZoneZoneChetZone1413JeanфотоZoneЯскеXVIIГригRATDИндиВВРоистокараZonediam
ZoneписьmadeFLACкрышиспрNardNodoБартBrucPerrWindPola6412FlipVanbKotlпостSTARPROTLatvдиссMusi
ValiКорнповераборабоLegeTranWindWindWindподеClatRoweГригTrioМухавероЛитРКоваЛитРNiceприцSofi
книгГрунИжевИллюRobeIgorМочаIntrFredШтейChesJuliAndrNaivDylaComeпитаСергСодезритJustLickпоку
TurbКуцаГороКлепрабоCustСероCodeпласСилкавтоБирюРазуИванИринProlКостRoalИллюДавыЩеглFLACFLAC
FLACMagiWereLumeхудоначаГурьНекрRobeавтоПереСоляPriyКузнписа

28 kwie 2020, 17:34
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

31 maja 2020, 00:27
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 24 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3  Następna