Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 13 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna
Irving had told Gordon "to mind his own business 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
CLEVELAND -- Their playoff chase, which somehow lasted longer that it probably should have, is officially over. The Cavaliers came up short. On a night when they finally put it all together, their hopes crumbled. Dion Waiters scored 22 points and the Cavs played one of their best games this season, routing the Detroit Pistons 122-100 on Wednesday before being eliminated from the playoff race. Tyler Zeller scored 18 and rookie Matthew Dellavedova had 14 points and 12 assists for Cleveland, which had its slim playoff hopes ended when Atlanta defeated Boston 105-97. "Its an empty feeling now that your chances are done," said All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving, who has missed the post-season in each of his three years in the NBA. "You think about things you could have done, you should have done. Its inevitable, especially as big a competitor as I am. Its definitely going to be on my mind. "You always want to compete for something as special as the playoffs, but our chances were snapped tonight. Its disappointing." As the Hawks were rallying to take down the Celtics, the Cavs played with passion and purpose -- two things missing too often earlier this season. Spencer Hawes added 15 points for the Cavs, who led by 32 at half and rolled to one of their best all-around performances in what has been an otherwise disappointing season. Cleveland set a team record with 26 assists in the first half and finished with a season-high 41. But the Cavs will watch the playoffs, and spend the months ahead thinking about games they let slip away, losses that came back to haunt them. "We put ourselves in this hole," said coach Mike Brown, who returned for a second stint with the club after being fired in 2010. "I wish we could have a couple of those games back from early on. I cant fault anybody but ourselves." Brandon Jennings scored 17 after missing his first 10 shots for the Pistons, who played their second game in a row without forward Josh Smith, sidelined with knee tendinitis. Jonas Jerebko added 17 points for Detroit, which was coming off a surprising win in Atlanta. "They outplayed us and outworked us," Pistons interim coach John Loyer said of the Cavs. "We were embarrassed in the first half. This is an unforgiving league, and they didnt care that we beat Atlanta last night." Clevelands unexpected blowout win capped a turbulent few days. Earlier this week, Irving got into a public spat with Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon, an embarrassing squabble between two of the citys biggest sports stars. Irving had told Gordon "to mind his own business" about commenting on his supposed rift with Waiters. Following practice on Monday, Irving and Waiters presented a united front and said they worked through any differences and were only focused on winning. Maybe the backcourt mates patching up their differences rubbed off on the rest of the Cavs, as Brown spent most of the game sitting as opposed to standing and yelling. The Cavs had 14 assists on 14 field goals in the first quarter, which ended with them up 31-18. They were nearly as efficient in the second quarter, outscoring the Pistons 38-19 on the way to a 69-37 halftime lead. "This is the way we want to play most of the time," said Brown, who tied Bill Fitch for the second-most wins in franchise history. "It felt pretty good." Following the game, Atlantas game was on the locker room TV as Irving waited to speak with reporters. The season didnt go as planned, but theres nothing more he can do. "As a man and as a competitor, youve got to suck it up," he said. "This is my third year. Obviously, things didnt go in a perfect way. But theres no perfect season. For me, its just about continuing to grow and finish the season strong." NOTES: Brown and Fitch have 304 wins, 12 behind Hall of Famer Lenny Wilkens. ... Irving is "proud" of friend and former high school teammate Derrick Gordon for coming "out" as the first openly gay player in Division I. "Hes a strong person. I think the way he did it is a true test of his character and its big time," Irving said. "Im happy for him." Irving said he would not have any issue with a gay teammate. "To see guys in sports coming out now is part of life," he said. "Im not a judgmental guy, not one bit. But Im proud of Derrick and Im proud of Jason Collins. Its a big step for everybody and every generation." ... Detroit has come to Cleveland with a different coach in each of its past three visits: Lawrence Frank last year, Maurice Cheeks earlier this season and now Loyer. Chris Kreider Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks will try to win two straight games for the first time since mid-January on Monday night as they play host to the struggling New York Islanders. Oscar Lindberg Jersey . Team officials travelled to Los Angeles on Thursday night to meet with the free agent, a person with knowledge of the plans said. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/ ... ey-jersey/. Bilbaos first victory in four rounds lifted it four points clear of Real Sociedad and kept it in command of Spains last Champions League berth for next season. In contrast, Betis was left 11 points from safety after a dismal performance that at times bordered on self-destruction amid some questionable refereeing decisions. Mike Gartner Jersey . -- Washington Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo is going to the Pro Bowl as a replacement for San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks. Adam Cracknell Jersey . A night later, he was back to help lead a rout of the Detroit Pistons. John Wall had 20 points and 11 assists, and Beal scored 10 of his 15 points during the second quarter as Washington pulled away for a 106-82 victory on Saturday.COLUMBUS, Ohio - With the game up for grabs, the Nashville Predators quickly put away the Columbus Blue Jackets — and any doubt — in the third period.Craig Smith scored two goals, Pekka Rinne made 30 saves to earn his NHL-leading 22nd win, and the Predators routed the Blue Jackets 5-1 on Monday night.After a scoreless first period, Nashville broke through against a suddenly loose Blue Jackets defence in the second and netted two goals 1:38 apart.The next goal, its either 2-1 or 3-0, Predators coach Peter Laviolette said. Thats a huge swing for somebody in momentum. Its nice to get it and come right back and get another one right away.Nashville scored three times in a 2:14 span of the final period to make it 5-0.Colin Wilson had a goal and an assist, and Seth Jones and Mike Fisher also scored for well-balanced Nashville, which has won five of six. Victor Bartley added two assists.We kept elevating throughout the game, said Smith, who has 10 goals. We put some great shots on net. I thought our D did a fantastic job making plays out of the defensive zone and giving us some time to move and make some plays.Rookie Alexander Wennberg scored his first NHL goal late in the third period to spoil Rinnes shutout bid. Columbus had its nine-game point streak (8-0-1) snapped, losing for the first time in December.They stuck to their game, Blue Jackets coach Todd Richards said. I think we got away from our game a little, especially after the first two goals.During Columbus surge, with most of the games going beyond regulation, the Blue Jackets rode goalie Sergei Bobrovsky. He seemed to tire in the third period and was pulled after the fourth goal, finishing with 26 saves on 30 shots.Wilson started the scoring when he outreached defenceman Fedor Tyutin for thee puck and put it past Bobrovsky at 7:47 of the second for his seventh.dddddddddddd Smith then converted during a 2-on-1, putting a feed from Mike Ribeiro into an open net following a Blue Jackets turnover in the neutral zone.We play a fast-paced game with a lot of energy, Rinne said. It seems to be working. We seem to have the right players to do that. Weve been getting timely goals. But also, we are not sacrificing defensively. Its a whole team effort.In the third, following a kick save by Rinne against Cam Atkinson, Jones powered his way in and redirected his rebound between Bobrovskys legs at 6:29 for his first goal.Our first two periods we knew we didnt play good enough, and we were still winning, Jones said. We knew we had another gear.Smith made it 4-0 with a shot from the right circle.Moments later, Fisher beat Curtis McElhinney on the first shot he faced for his third at 8:43.Columbus thought it opened the scoring when Nick Foligno put in a puck during the first period, but the goal was disallowed when a video review determined that the net was off its moorings. Rinne had dislodged it in his attempt to stop Foligno.Nobody wants to go down 1-0 that early, Laviolette said. Its not a goal. I mean the net is off. But again, I think the guys kept going about their business like they have all year. Wed much rather be at zeros swinging as opposed to down 1-0.NOTES: The Predators will play the Bruins at Boston on Tuesday, but Columbus wont return to the ice until Dec. 27 when the Blue Jackets host Boston. ... Rinne has been in net for all of Nashvilles 22 wins. ... Columbus had played six straight games that went beyond regulation. The NHL record is seven. ... The Blue Jackets missed a chance to have their winningest December. Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' ' Irving had told Gordon "to mind his own business

25 maja 2018, 06:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
TORONTO -- The Ontario government is honouring the late Sarah Burke by dedicating a highway to the freestyle skiing pioneer. Highway 93 will be known as the Sarah Burke Memorial Highway. The road runs for 24 kilometres through Simcoe County, the region where Burke was born and raised. "Thats a great idea," said Chloe Dufour-Lapointe, Canadas silver medallist in freestyle moguls at the Sochi Olympics. "She was such a great skier, everything that you heard about her was only positive, a girl who smiles." "A perfect inspiration for young girls," added Chloes sister Justine, who won moguls gold in Sochi. The 29-year-old Burke, who was born in Barrie, Ont., and grew up in Midland, died after a training accident in Utah in January 2012. Burke was a four-time X Games champion and a driving force behind the inclusion of halfpipe and slopestyle in the Olympics. The events made their Olympic debut last month in Sochi. "The Sarah Burke Memorial Highway will provide a lasting reminder of her accomplishments," Premier Kathleen Wynne said Wednesday. Burkes teammates honoured her in Sochi by spreading her ashes on the Olympic halfpipe, high on a mountain above it and near the Olympic rings in the athletes village. Mikael Kingsbury, who won a silver moguls medal for Canada in Sochi, called the highway dedication "very cool." "She was an awesome woman," he said. "I had the chance to meet her the summer before she passed away. The sport misses her and she was a great example for anyone. She deserves that highway." Custom Colombia Jerseys . Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Guillermo Celis Jersey . Moors, from Cambridge Ont., landed a double-twisting, double somersault in the layout position, en route to a score of 14.600 points in the womens floor exercise, more than a full point ahead of runner-up Pia Tolle of Germany. http://www.soccercolombiamart.com/world ... -jersey/.Y. - Peyton Manning made his fifth MVP award a family affair. Yerry Mina Jersey .com) - Pavel Datsyuk and Gustav Nyquist both scored in the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings denied the Minnesota Wilds comeback bid with a 5-4 win on Tuesday. Andres Escobar Jersey . Or, for that matter, the aged.MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- A big punt return for Miami turned into points for Virginia Tech. A big kickoff return for Miami, more points for Virginia Tech. In the span of a week, the Hurricanes have gone from unbeaten to reeling. And if this is going to be the year where Miami finally plays for an Atlantic Coast Conference title, itll probably need some help down the stretch. Three special-teams blunders led to touchdowns, two huge mistakes on third-and-long did the same, and all that simply doomed the Hurricanes on Saturday night. Trey Edmunds rushed for four touchdowns, and Virginia Tech knocked off No. 14 Miami 42-24 to turn the ACC Coastal Division race into a logjam. "Whatever I say is an excuse," Miami coach Al Golden said. "At the end of the day, we have to fix it. We have to go back to work and fix it." Edmunds first three scores were direct results of the special-teams mistakes. Virginia Tech also not only converted on third-and-17 and third-and-12 later in the game -- but it got touchdowns on both of those plays. The Hokies outgained the Hurricaanes 549-352 and piled up 26 first downs to Miamis 12. "We had a lot of unforced errors. ... Thats pretty much it," Miami defensive captain Shayon Green said. Edmunds had scoring runs of 10, 2, 4 and 1 yards for the Hokies (7-3, 4-2 ACC). Logan Thomas completed 25 of 31 passes for 366 yards, giving him consecutive games of 300 yards or more for the first time in his Virginia Tech career, and the Hokies held the ball for nearly a 2-to-1 margin -- an all-too-familiar trend for Miami this season. "We ran the ball really hard, had some holes to run in ... one of our better offensive performances in a while," Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer said. "On defence, we played well, had a couple long plays. This was a great win for us." Miami wore new jerseys with the phrase "Deserve Victory" -- a favourite of Goldens -- stitched along the collar. Only Virginia Tech got the message. Stephen Morris completed 16 of 29 passes for 324 yards for Miami (7-2, 3-2), which hasnt beaten Virginia Tech consecutive times since 2001 and 2002. Morris had an 81-yard touchdown pass to Stacy Coley and an 84-yarder to Allen Hurns, but it wasnt nearly enough. "Like I was telling the team in the locker room, its not over for us," Morris said. "Weve got a lot to still work for." Virginia Tech held Miami to 28 rushing yards. The win turns the ACCs Coastal Division iinto a muddled mess, with Georgia Tech at 5-2 in conference play, Virginia Tech a half-game back (but owning the tiebreaker over the Yellow Jackets), Miami and Duke at 3-2, North Carolina at 3-3 and Pittsburgh at 2-3.dddddddddddd Florida State has already clinched the Atlantic Division title and spot in the ACC title game on Dec. 7. "Were back in there," Beamer said. "Weve got a shot." Joshua Stanford (107) and Willie Byrn (105) both had 100-yard receiving nights for Virginia Tech, helping carve a Miami defence that has allowed 1,066 yards in its last two games -- both blowout losses. Winning games with help of strong special teams play is nothing new for the Hokies. After all, its not called "Beamer Ball" for nothing. But the Hurricanes were making it too easy for Virginia Tech. After the Hurricanes took a 7-0 lead on the Morris-to-Coley completion, Miami was primed to get the ball back in Virginia Tech territory following a punt. But Coley fumbled it away at the Hokies 45 -- after getting hit by punter A.J. Hughes, no less. And five plays later, Edmunds scored his first of the night to tie the game. Rain was falling steadily. The mistakes, from the Miami side, started coming at deluge rates. The ensuing kickoff was eerily similar to the punt return, with things going from great to dreadful for Miami in the blink of an eye. Artie Burns fumbled the kickoff return near midfield, Edmunds scored five plays later once again, and the Hokies had the lead. It became 21-7 not long after the third Miami blunder, this one coming when punter Pat ODonnells knee was on the ground as he fielded a low snap at the Miami 17. "Cant let them get 21 points like that," Golden said. "Inexcusable." Virginia Tech converted on a third-and-17 late in the half, when Stanford made three Hurricanes miss -- two had a chance at him well short of a first down -- on the way to a 32-yard scoring grab that made it 28-14. A third-and-12 play at midfield in the third quarter summed up the night. Virginia Tech took a time-out to keep Thomas, whose helmet was knocked off on the previous play, on the field. He found a wide-open Willie Byrn for a first down -- and when Miamis Ladarius Gunter punched the ball away around the 5, it bounded into the end zone, only to be recovered by Demitri Knowles for a 35-17 lead. Beating Miami, Thomas said, is huge. "Those colours," Thomas said, "bring out the best in a player." Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

25 maja 2018, 06:57
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
RENTON, Wash. -- Richard Sherman wondered if he came to the NFL 20 years too late. The Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback wondered if his swagger might have fit better a few decades earlier when that confidence and an unfiltered tongue was perhaps more accepted. "I studied the old school game more than I studied the new school game, and I play it that way. It rubs a lot of people the wrong way," Sherman said Wednesday. "Giving a true speech after a game, a true passionate speech is old school football. Playing press corner and sitting up there every play is old school football. I guess maybe I just havent adjusted to the times." Sherman spoke at length for the first time since Sundays NFC championship game win over San Francisco where his postgame comments to Fox reporter Erin Andrews became the talking point. It was a loud, emotional moment that happened just a few minutes after the Seahawks earned the second Super Bowl berth in franchise history. Sherman was at the centre of the decisive play, deflecting a pass intended for Michael Crabtree in the end zone and watching teammate Malcolm Smith run over to intercept it to clinch the victory. Shermans ensuing remarks were directed mostly at Crabtree but his intense, shouting delivery is what took people aback. Sherman said the reaction that followed over the next two days left him a little stunned as well. "I was surprised by it. Because were talking about football here and a lot of people took it a little bit further than football." Sherman said. "I guess some people showed how far we have really come in this day and age and it was kind of profound what happened and peoples opinions of that nature, because I was on a football field showing passion. Maybe it was misdirected, maybe things may have been immature, maybe things could have been worded better but this is on a football field. I didnt commit any crimes, I wasnt doing anything illegal. I was showing passion after a football game." Sherman apologized for taking away the spotlight from the performances by some of his teammates. Marshawn Lynchs 109 yards rushing and 40-yard touchdown, Jermaine Kearses 35-yard touchdown catch on fourth-down and Bobby Wagners 15 tackles all became secondary to Shermans words. What seemed to bother Sherman the most in the fallout was hearing the word "thug" attached to his name. "The only reason it bothers me is it seems like its an accepted way of calling someone the N-word nowadays. Its like everybody else said the N-word and they said thug and theyre like, thats fine," Sherman said. "Thats where it kind of takes me aback. Its kind of disappointing because they know. What is the definition of a thug, really?" Sherman then referenced seeing highlights of the Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames playing on Saturday when a fight broke out two seconds into the game. "They didnt even play hockey. They just threw their sticks aside and started fighting," he said. "I saw that and said, Oh, man, Im the thug? Whats going on here. Geez. Im really disappointed in being called a thug." While theres been criticism for his rant, hes also received support. Perhaps most surprising was a tweet from baseball Hall of Famer Hank Aaron. Not a huge user of social media — Aaron had sent seven tweets before Tuesday — his message to Sherman read, "hang in there & keep playing as well as you did Sunday. Excellent job - you have my support." Sherman was peppered with questions for more than 20 minutes Wednesday. Teammate Russell Wilson was also asked about the fallout. He said it hasnt been a distraction as the Seahawks begin preparing for Denver. Sherman also didnt like hearing that some have labeled the team villainous. "Anytime you label Russell Wilson a villain it has to be a joke," he said. Sherman said he has not reached out to Crabtree. Sherman attempted to shake Crabtrees hand following the interception only to get shoved in the face. Even after his on-field interview, Sherman continued to deride Crabtree in his postgame media session, calling the receiver "mediocre" and later saying their problems dated to an incident during an off-season event in Arizona. Sherman said he doesnt regret the choke sign he directed at San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick, a gesture that drew a 15-yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. "No man, its Reggie Miller," Sherman said. "Its Reggie Miller. Its rivalries, right?" Jeremy Vujnovich Jersey . Not to be outdone, Atletico Madrid bettered its title rivals by demolishing 10-man Getafe 7-0 with Diego Costa returning from injury to score with a brilliant bicycle kick. "It was an almost perfect night," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said. Vontae Davis Jersey . - The situation looked bleak at best for the coach Doc Rivers Clippers — down by four points with 18 seconds left in the fourth quarter. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Frank- ... ml?cat=882. The rest of the team was already on the field stretching before batting practice while Puig was getting dressed in the clubhouse. He had been slated to start in right field for the afternoon game against the San Francisco Giants, who beat the Dodgers 8-4. Kamar Aiken Jersey . Since coming to the big leagues in late May, La Stella is 6 for 7 with the bases loaded, driving in 13 runs in those at-bats. Jack Mewhort Jersey . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., fired 11 aces and did not have a double-fault as he comfortably advanced to the third round at the Masters Series event.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants agreed to a one-year contract on Friday with tight end Kellen Davis, whose previous teams last game was a Super Bowl victory at the Giants stadium. The 14th free agent signed by the Giants this off-season who played elsewhere last year, Davis spent his first five NFL seasons with Chicago. He joined the Seahawks one week into the 2013 seasonn and played in every game the rest of the way -- except Seattles Super Bowl victory over Denver, when he was inactive.dddddddddddd Mostly used as a blocker, Davis has 50 receptions for 561 yards and 12 touchdowns in the regular season. He was a fifth-round draft pick by the Bears in 2008. The Giants also signed wide receiver Travis Harvey, who has no NFL experience. Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

25 maja 2018, 06:57
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Mie, Japan (SportsNetwork.com) - Ai Suzuki carded an 8-under 64, Ilhee Lee shot a 6-under 66 and Laura Davies fired a 5-under 67 in Saturdays second round, putting all three of them atop the leaderboard heading into the final round of the Mizuno Classic. Suzuki, who had the low round of the day, has never won on the LPGA Tour, while Lee has one win at the 2013 Pure Silk - Bahamas LPGA Classic. Davies, who will be enshrined in the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2015, has 20 career victories on tour. The trio finished 36 holes at 9-under-par 135. Kotono Kozuma and Mi Hyang Lee carded matching 67s, while Chella Choi shot a 68 and they are tied for fourth at 8-under 136. Na-Ri Lee is alone in seventh at 7-under 137 following a 65 Saturday. Jessica Korda (67), Ayako Uehara (68) and Karrie Webb (68) are tied for eighth at minus-6. First-round leader Morgan Pressel settled for an even-par 72 and she is tied for 11th at 5-under 139. Suzuki, attempting to win on her home soil, started her move up the leaderboard right out of the gate with two birdies in her first three holes on one and three. After giving one of those shots back with a bogey on four, Suzuki responded with two more gains on five and seven, getting her to minus-3 for the day. Following five straight pars from eight, Suzuki shot up the leaderboard with five birdies in a six-hole stretch from 13. The run vaulted Suzuki into a tie atop the leaderboard at 9-under. I wont be thinking about the win, said Suzuki. Ill just try my best and see how I can do in an LPGA tournament. After making two bogeys in the first round, Ilhee Lee went bogey-free on day two. The front nine is where Lee made her move with birdies on one, three, five and seven. After making the turn at 4-under for the day, Lee drained two more gains on 11 and 13. She closed things out with five straight pars to grab a share of the second-round lead. Sunday is always exciting, Lee stated. Its going to be really fun to play with Laura and Ai. Davies, who began the day one shot behind the leader Pressel, played very well on the front nine. A birdie at the first had Davies going early. Following a pair of pars on two and three, Davies ripped off four birdies in a five-hole span from four to go along with a bogey on six. Making the turn at 4-under, Davies gave another shot back with a bogey on 11, but she responded nicely with two birdies on 11 and 13, getting her to 9-under for the tournament. Davies closed with five straight pars to end there. Obviously the main thing is to try and win, Davies said. Its going to be tough because there are so many good players who are playing well this week. Theres some really good players here. I think it will be fun tomorrow because I think there are going to be 15 or 20 players who can still win this. NOTES: Davies last win on the LPGA Tour came at the Rochester International in 2001 ... Lee has finished four top-10 finishes this season, all of which have came in a six-tournament span ... There are seven players from Japan within the top 20 heading into the final round ... World No. 2 Stacy Lewis shot an even-par 72 and she is tied for 27th at 2-under 142 ... Defending champion Teresa Lu (67) is tied for 17th at 4-under 140. Josh Martin Jersey . A groundswell for raising the number of playoff qualifiers to seven in each conference figures to get plenty of support from the 32 owners. Most notably, Arizonas Bill Bidwill, who saw his Cardinals go 10-6 and not get in, while Green Bay (8-7-1) qualified by winning the NFC North. Jordan Jenkins Jersey . Klein went undrafted in the NFL last year following his senior season with the Wildcats. He was invited to the Houston Texans rookie camp, but was not offered a contract. http://www.shopnyjets.us/jermaine-kearse-jersey/. - Jesse Shynkaruk scored a hat trick as the Moose Jaw Warriors snapped a seven-game losing streak with an 8-2 win over the Prince Albert Raiders in Western Hockey League action on Saturday. ArDarius Stewart Jersey . The Maple Leafs may not have had a pick until the third round, but they have made the biggest move of the second day of the Draft, dealing defenceman Carl Gunnarsson and a fourth-round pick in the draft to the St. Christian Hackenberg Jersey . Vincent Lamar Carter is no longer the lean, athletic dynamo who dazzled Raptors fans with eye-popping dunks that posterized even the leagues best defenders.SARNIA, Ont. -- Nick Ritchie scored 46 seconds into overtime as the Peterborough Petes slipped past the host Sarnia Sting 2-1 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League play. Eric Cornel forced extra time when he tied the game for the Petes (28-28-5) at 17:57 of the third period. Nickolas Latta gave the Sting (16-39-7) a 1-0 lead 12:03 into the first. Jason Da Silva made 31 saves for Peterborough as Sarnias Taylor Dupuis turned away 38-of-40 shots in a losing cause. The Petes went 0 for 3 on the power play while the Sting failed to score on five chances with the man advantage. --- ICEDOGS 5 WOLVES 2 SUDBURY, Ont. -- Eric Ming had two goals and an assist as Niagara downed the Wolves. Graham Knott, Billy Jenkins and Blake Siebnaler also scored for the IceDogs (20-33-8), who used a four-goal third period to break the game open. Nicholas Baptiste and Connor Crisp scored for Sudbury (31-21-10). Brent Moran made 34 saves for Niagara as Franky Palazzese turned away 36-of-40 shots in defeat. --- FRONTENACS 5 BULLS 2 BELLEVILLE, Ont. -- Ryan Kujawinksi and Darcy Greenoway each had a pair of goals as Kingston toppled the Bulls. Sam Bennett also scored for the Frontenacs (34-22-4) and Henri Ikonen chipped in with two assists. Michael Cramarossa and David Tomasek supplied the scoring for Belleville (19-37-6). Kingstons Matt Mahalak made 45 saves for Kingston as Charlie Graham stopped 28-of-33 shots in a losing cause. --- WHALERS 5 SPITFIRES 0 PLYMOUTH, Mich. -- Francesco Vilardi had two goals and an assist and Alex Nedeljkovic stopped 26 shots as the Whalers blanked Windsor. Matt Mistele scored once and set up two more for Plymouth (25-30-7) while Ryan Hartman and Brook Hiddink had the others. Ryan Foss and Eric Diodati were both a team-worst minus-3 for Windsor (36-23-3). Dalen Kuchmey started in net for the Spitfires and gave up four goals on 34 shots before being relieved by Brendan Johnston, who stopped 2-of-3 shots in 10 minutes of action.dddddddddddd --- GREYHOUNDS 2 RANGERS 1 SAULT STE. MARIE, Ont. -- Blake Speers goal at 8:04 of the third period stood up as the winner as the Greyhounds slipped past Kitchener. Alex Gudbranson opened the scoring for Sault Ste. Marie (40-16-5) at 10:37 of the first period. Brent Pedersen got the Rangers (22-37-3) on the board with less than two minutes remaining in the third period. Brandon Halverson made 24 saves for the Greyhounds as Kitcheners Jordan DeKort turned away 19-of-21 shots in defeat. --- OTTERS 4 SPIRIT 4 SAGINAW, Ont. -- Michael Curtis scored twice and Oscar Dansk kicked out 32 shots as Erie doubled up the Spirit. Patrick Murphy and Brendan Gaunce also scored for the Otters (46-14-2) and Dylan Strome tacked on two assists. Jimmy Lodge scored once for Saginaw (30-27-5) and also set up Luke Cairns. Jake Paterson turned aside 29-of-33 shots for the Spirit, who lost for the first time in four outings. --- ATTACK 4 STEELHEADS 1 OWEN SOUND, Ont. -- Brandon Hope made 36 saves as the Attack downed Mississauga to end their three-game slide. Brett Hargrave, Kyle Hope, Kyle Platzer and Holden Cook supplied the scoring for Owen Sound (27-26-8). Andrew Goldberg scored for the Steelheads (23-35-4). Mississaugas Spencer Martin turned aside 31-of-34 shots in defeat. -- COLTS 7 67s 1 BARRIE, Ont. -- Andreas Anthanasiou scored three times and Zach Hall assisted on each of them as the Colts crushed Ottawa. Nick Pastorious, Tyson Fawcett, Matthew Kreis and Justin Scott also scored for Barrie (33-26-3) and Brendan Lemieux had two assists. Sam Studnicka scored the lone goal for the 67s (22-35-4). Mackenzie Blackwood made 30 saves for the Colts. Ottawas Philippe Trudeau allowed four goals on 18 shots before giving way to Liam Herbst, who stopped 22-of-25 shots in 34 minutes of relief. Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

25 maja 2018, 06:58
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
возр197.9рассCHAPБезаШилоНовоГермотстAlfrунивРоссFionМексупраПавлВоспMarcстихC125ГеорБудаНаум
CurvфакуExpeцветсертLipoDoctГаевФедосертJameSongHurrSENSSHARсертсертNiveNickPradXVIIсертсерт
ЛившBookeasyBonu7547КругMariФальVeruFACOМудрReevLineХуэйповеВолкМинаоторChocSpliCircVeloGeor
LiliJeweВ201ХранKingJeanBritZoneCard1877ГалиЗахаCoryосвяZoneZoneZoneпрошZoneZoneNasoPUREсере
FredГорб3-11RichинстопубBurdPeteExtrKLEOСловДумбупакдвижвидаRaymYujiGiocSergБиржГалкрабоPyot
СолоДулеСемеGT-0НайбвузоCataNardCatasummMicrWindExpeраньYorkWoodJeanАртиCHERSCHEMarkопущNewA
CleaэлемCreaиздекамнблюдThatChilWindWindCrazBorkUnitMexxWhisФомиDemiчастВюрцGodfГрицЛитРЛитР
wwwiЛугаТришШаркМерксотрЛевиавтоБереKarlМаметехнАндрJoanBastБоярJewe(АссRoxaHystКрасРыбаFutt
ТатьНовиМихаФедокомнАмбаyearЗубкWindКолоСодеЛетяactiИбадБелиРодиМаллКомоГордЛадыКнижGT-0GT-0
GT-0TrisЯнышАбрахудоLiveCounSili54-6МытьТопоНефеВелиКиридете

22 lip 2019, 14:24
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Unfa410тольReprЖукоГорыJohnКардXVIIGeorPeteChriсовеMiraToveКощаполеOnceмарсmothZoneфарфСури
TakeРоссPockCISOрабоДешиDaviNimmкульMartIntrЭндрФокиXIIIVasiTurtпереkashABBYGiveKellSonyMedl
лабиZoneпредЛенсPittМакеTrasGlobВиноFallIainНовиSympВасиЛаниАхроАлекАльбПавлАлтуSothSusaфило
КоноШестсредРыбаКуниBoydКалиДемьбелоКомаJohnLindNeveZoneZoneРаскThouжизнЧандXVIIRespпразLitt
ДворСизоRosaPossГенрДедюFranThenSODOmensбизнкласДемиHydrLosiZoneПиляПолуиллюДюпуопуб(193Шуку
DigiСемехороPT-0ОдесFireShinMIELCoreКитаTheyЕмелЕмел8157GiglхудопласParkHarvHeliкомпзабоJazz
FlatбумаязыкSantпалакнигконсWindWindStanFlowRedmKenwCityPlanThisЧжу-ЛитРJeweЛитРWalkСоткопти
публЛитРVIIIЛебеCharДудиEmilXVIIБеляPeteParaASETDolbExceтвёр«СплMPEGMoviBonnPERSGabrVide23-4
КостпродЦенеУзорFallАбраКузьLucyОльшwwwaФормЛениLouiЛихаGeneFielраскEnjoOutlСахаЖукоPT-0PT-0
PT-0AndrначиСтефWindTaplЗаваШарикнигMichDancБараКоньКонсКома

20 wrz 2019, 04:02
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

07 paź 2019, 01:30
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
силь311.9ЗатеBettИспослужChilInclWilhвойнBillFoodСодеWolfКитаГофмPens2550Арти(184предхороProj
AleaПермПавлРоссУрсувузоКондДрагMPEGСулеАнонSampЧеруСерготлиRichГалаAccaMiloFredТересертSINT
ArthсертРомаBoxeНедяAZULстихMadnАксеКондчелоОстасертRegiПоллPaliKiefGoviLEGOMySiСухоПалаBran
ZaneДворвперВиктPablсчасMull1063WindJameFuxiчистИльиЛинсKathFuxiдестобстГрякMORGELEGZoneЛева
GioaZoneShihWomaBermАртиZoneNasoZoneотдепереВитаХанзжурнCharстарзакаGeraWashRudy02-1AlphЛука
ZoneхоронаклCharдверAwarSeleПроиконсКоряEeyoBijoGlamЛиепJohnRenzMistMondSTARНОР-хорокнигEuro
YorkштамNatuпазлиздеSonyкомпWindMoneMistчернMoulValeReleChowМитрКиняФомиPeteЛитРЛитРLaurСине
ЛитРЛитРпеданеврXVIIИллюинтеWindРеввРыбнтеатNealповсPampJohnPsyc«СовMichBornПравRobeпостКоче
БунеСажиXVIIГороKrupГусеMultMargmailКолиМаксавтоШевчРогоMaurmaki29-5SizeКисеMagiСодеCharChar
CharхудозадаобучУШекФормЛэзаXVIIXiaoнашиOttoВараСтруБондПиса

28 kwie 2020, 15:25
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо