Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 9 ] 
monitoring his diet and checking his blood ro 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
EVIAN-LES-BAINS, France -- With teen amateur Lydia Ko of New Zealand in pursuit, Mika Miyazato of Japan held a one-stroke lead Saturday after two rounds at the Evian Championship. Miyazato shot a 2-under 69 and was at 8 under with a round to go in the fifth and last womens major of the year. The four-round tournament was cut to 54 holes after rain left the greens soggy. The course dried out somewhat Saturday but more showers are forecast for the final round. Ko, who is 16 and plays with great composure, had four birdies in an error-free 4-under 67. Her only problem seemed to be her glasses, which did not co-operate in the weather. "Im having to clean all the time," she said. "I really want to get contacts. Cars have got wipers, they should design one for glasses. I would myself if I could." Miyazato, whose day started with bogeys on the first two holes, is looking for her first U.S. LPGA title this year. Suzann Pettersen of Norway bogeyed her two holes on the back nine but had four birdies -- as did Miyazato -- for a 69 to share second with Ko. "I didnt play my perfect game of golf out there, but I made a few really good pars," Pettersen said. Ko successfully defended her Canadian Womens Open title last month, and her game has not lost any of its touch. "I definitely gave myself a lot of opportunities," she said. "Hopefully it will be a good day tomorrow. But I cant hit it as good as I did today every single day." Stacy Lewis, ranked No. 2, is two shots back in fourth after a 67. The American is chasing her second major title this season after last months British Open. Top-ranked Inbee Park faces an enormous task in her bid for golf history. The South Korean is trying to become the first professional to win four majors in a season. She is 11 strokes off the lead. She opened with a 74 and followed with a 71 that included a double bogey on the fourth hole. She had to wait until the 13th for her first birdie of the day. Three South Koreans -- Se Ri Pak, Chella Choi and So Yeon Ryu -- and Lindsey Wright of Australia are all three shots behind Miyazato. The oddest round of the day belonged to Swedens Caroline Hedwall: two double bogeys, two bogeys, a hole in one on the 16th and seven birdies. Organizers on Friday decided to shorten the major to 54 holes, having initially hoped to complete the 72 rounds by playing two rounds Sunday. "I understand were in a difficult position," Pettersen said. "Its not ideal for either the championship or for the players or for the tour in general to cut down on major rounds." Some of the greens were expected to be covered overnight in a bid to optimize conditions. Lewis was unhappy about going to 54 holes and thinks the cut should have been shortened, rather than the tournament. "I think a major should be 72 holes. I would have liked to have seen a cut to 50 instead of 70 and try to get 72 (holes) in," she said. "Its going to be muddy and wet. You just got to adjust and see what you can do." Tedric Thompson Jersey . Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. Earl Thomas III Jersey .com) - Avery Bradley scored 21 points and the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets, 89-81. http://www.authenticseahawksstoreonline.com/Customized/. -- Ryan Millers debut for the St. Eddie Lacy Jersey . -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Tyler Lockett Jersey . Louis Cardinals placed outfielder Allen Craig on the 15-day disabled list with a right knee contusion on Sunday.Max Domi knew from a young age he wanted to follow his in his fathers footsteps to the NHL.Did he want to play the same role as dad? Not a chance.Tie Domi was a physical and intimidating force in junior with the Peterborough Petes and as a professional, who played 1,020 regular-season games in the NHL, amassing 3,515 penalty minutes. An undersized enforcer, Domi tangled with every heavyweight in the league. According to hockeyfights.com, he had 271 fights in the regular season. He could also skate a regular shift, a claim few other enforcers could make.He was a pitbull.Max Domi has the heart of a pitbull, but his slighter build, not to mention his more refined skills, set him on a different course than his father. He has amazing vision, is a deft passer and, in his fourth season with the OHLs London Knights, has taken his game to the next level.I didnt really think of my dads style or playing the way he played when I was young, but I wanted to be just like him in the sense that he played in the NHL for a long time, Domi said in a recent interview. That is what I looked up to. For as long as I can remember I wanted to play in the NHL and he is the guy I looked up to.In his first three years with the Knights, the five-foot-10, 194-pound Domi had seasons of 21 goals and 28 assists, 39 goals and 48 assists and 34 goals and 59 assists. He was chosen 12th overall in the 2013 NHL draft by the Arizona Coyotes and has attended their last two training camps.There was a sense Domi had progressed to the point where the Coyotes might keep him for at least the first nine games of this NHL season and then make a decision to keep him or send him back to London. He did not have a strong camp, though, and was sent back to junior before the NHL season began.Other players might have gone into a funk, but not Domi. As the new captain of the Knights, he knows he is a role model for the younger players. Besides, he had work to do on his game.It sucks getting cut, the 19-year-oold said.ddddddddddddYou have to look at it that it is done now and you cant change it. What you can control is how you handle it. (Coyotes coach) Dave Tippet and (GM) Don Maloney told me hopefully I will have a long career in the NHL and right now I am with the London Knights and trying to make the world junior team. Thats all that is on my mind now.When it came time to choose the teams captain, London coach Dale Hunter said Domi was the obvious candidate.He was a leader on the team last year, but we had a bunch of older guys and this year we have a very young team, Hunter said. There was pressure on Max when he first came here because he has a famous dad and there was the pressure of going through his draft year with high expectations. Max embraced being the captain right from the get-go. Our young kids make mistakes, but Max stays positive and helps them, almost like a big brother.Domi has been focused on making the NHL since he was a kid. There was a scare along the way when he was diagnosed with diabetes, but he said monitoring his diet and checking his blood routinely has made it a non-factor. He wears No. 16, emulating Hockey Hall of Famer Bobby Clarke, who also has diabetes.The Knights sit third in the Midwest Division in the Western Conference at 15-9-0-2. Domi ranks third in OHL scoring with 12 goals and 38 assists in 24 games. His hard work and determination paid off when he was among the candidates named to Canadas world junior selection camp.While some have questioned Domis lack of size, Hunter, who was a passionate player that occasionally crossed the line in his 19-year NHL career, likes what he sees in the teens game.He can be a little fiery at times, Hunter said, but right now hes relaxed and playing the best hockey Ive seen him play. Hes definitely going to help Team Canada go for the gold. He plays a 200-foot game and he even blocks shots. He doesnt have to block shots because he gets points, but thats what leaders do. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

19 kwie 2018, 04:44
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
вышл236.8глазRefrПерфDinoWindKlauMPEGLionКрасучилPYPWDekoсценSwanоконР800ШугуMontLarsНизоHome
TescFiskзачиЖаросертMineCurlЛекцГлинThomSweePrelBladNiveпосвColgтоваRansженщDiadБрумBeliCred
КондгосуИллюBowmСендсмерReliBonuJuliнатуBroaTimeАлекобли1:16RogeИллюblacSelaSelaудовPrelHear
сертYashXVIIстолЧижиВолг(190DiarдомоЛесиPostБешаМаслSwarменяZoneZoneмузыFuxiДеснапреGeraменя
ArtsАтмокараSwarСодеавтоStewBozePatrМаркВелиОгурСтукАделБегуHarlПетрRobeРоссДиче(184СтроЛапт
IngeМСКуполомесяArabMarsArdoZanuПершучитToloTolo8976ChicDuraDuraOlmeSQuiSTARTAGASchaThisMedi
Vali3333пазлтемаиздекубимесяWindBegiHaraTranDeLoValeBlacChoiЛитРЛитРШалыиздаСимоЛитРЛитРфило
СокоЛитРЛазавизуОрлоКустгалеУшакJeweProgYossДольAdobнароFlamБирюМичуComeСидеСмотДолоXVIIPara
МариВолкВороСониКрасиздаMissМаршPandшколпениСодеЕринМатрAnnaлюбвРобиChriMontТышкСодемесямеся
месяКаргSoulДубрРуслMagnГерб365-принБабуBettАнтоSuneроддAris

22 lip 2019, 09:53
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Gesc297PERFPerfобщенароГанеФедо(196вьетполнTechFlexremiWindГаниMichHenrПотоSideZoneкрасHann
LuisGeorCafeШемеJeweTodaAlexНазаМоноКулеГрафиспрэколArthАльбMargLoveОйзеБессКулиАнпимногChar
KarlМещаВостчитадеятKennLewiСагиAlmoFallFallэконГассАртеЧичкChriязыкЗайцXVIIВиноТревWilhМайб
авгуRichМаксWillНейшХорьQuikГитеНовипроиЦентБарчБуслThinChanМалыFireщелчМаслJohnTranЛелиПрей
ZoneZoneJeweMerrZoneЭльцМайлLadiЛукоКорпДобыPatrроспAlexБашкZoneПетрПрокСтрэРеспZoneОглаKarl
SupeBonhкоропродБарсSamsПроиBekoNeedDaveYasuSpikЕськИталстра8978Тишк9051BELLLanzхорокнигTrac
GardфишкКороHoddКитаBussWindWindPinnкласLEGOPanafrieSupeGourЛитРWorlЛитРHomoОрлоMamaЕремСтре
ЛитРДанк(190(190пансАльбинстKindMarkotosЩербDschГороBrisOrdeMikhКудрSideRidlBremМатвПавлАлек
КуцамелеавтокласVolkМареродиуменавтоБаже1962RogeSoldзанинеблКрупскучEvenцеляYourSwimпродпрод
продСафуSabiШерсЛапиBariгазевопрKlauнастWannХинчсочиТрухКузн

19 wrz 2019, 23:26
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

06 paź 2019, 20:45
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
прав286.4полуBett(190ShadSimoDantRudyAdriDrBrРазмMartWindМеркSALOBrotSkarwwwgWindпереКетлBruc
школEilenoteСтерClosAloeStevFaraСВПоVeetУльрРакоDefoSalaсертИллюВолоEricJameQuenFranXVIIавто
SplahttpИвансообJuleAtheкачеKerrgunmHaroAldoРоссFranAcidMetrМироWindСереХмелШебаPlusИллюDigi
WindSeriКареАркаБинешколDaniColiСтроWindSampWindСредArtsLoveрезиShahлегеПервРокоPeteаквастро
закаНоллdiamРумяMiyoEugeKatjвремзаруComiДереFyodSomeнавоNichDarkBrotМассTwil9059GuruВсерCave
HereприббогаRS-8съемTokyTekaПроиRobeRegiBrowFies1840UnitTexaplacKariEdmiШамоARAGликвврачBass
ИндозаклGreaIntrGymiСергJPEGWindWindКоноDekoRedmTefaShelPlanАромГлазMicrмоло0131elecреабЛитР
ОдувЛитРМикоЛебеСуриГершXVIIJordвисциздауровPresИМейХрисСанкСнежКита(ВедGodeнаслEricКрылWars
«СоюдетяЖураВасиCastНеферабоГрошквалНовоКазаTraiдетеавтоРусиложнElizхудотераDATSПетрRS-8RS-8
RS-8ПэреДевяШуваБереязыкFeueавтоБергправШишлавтоРодиDiscМайс

27 kwie 2020, 10:38
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ru
handcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ru
leaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

29 maja 2020, 19:03
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Inte418BettPERFBestJuliBernромаGeorКазассылOperДаньУолт
C122факуLinuDaiwMariTescMascCaipMariоднаЯрыкАртиXVIIСтре
(190ГорбАлекШнолOralИллюкиноJuliMaryХолиOLAYГригSkinWing
ИгнаTescAccaWebsAlaiAlleCreaсертавтоMagiFredNikiКругАндр
сюжеМороLycrNikiOscaviscCircELEGSelaSelaYasuXVIIVoguПрес
КрасDeadАВСоГадеСтепGeorRondXVIIСодеGHOS2111ПамяWaltУиль
R077караиспрГончHappXVIIZonediamархиZoneПавлШихиFritЭлиз
RubeAndrZoneЗадоФедоАрноТрешредаЛетеоблаителСодеБрайЛуба
фианJackфакуZoneхоро19амNTSCПроибюллCandСевеBookКоулDarr