Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 9 ] 
Monaco Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton celebrate 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Columbus, OH - Jalin Marshall returned a punt 54 yards for a touchdown and added three receiving touchdowns in the fourth quarter, lifting the seventh-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes over the Indiana Hoosiers, 42-27, on Saturday. With the win, Ohio State (10-1, 7-0 Big Ten) captured the Big Tens East Division crown and clinched a spot in the conference championship game for the second straight year. Marshall caught five passes for 95 yards for the Buckeyes, who have won a record 23 consecutive Big Ten bouts during the regular season. J.T. Barrett completed 25-of-35 passes for 302 yards, four touchdowns and two interceptions. He set the school mark for touchdown passes (33) in a season. Tevin Coleman rushed for 228 yards and three touchdowns on 27 carries for the Hoosiers (3-8, 0-7), who have lost six in a row. His 1,906 rushing yards are the most in a single season in school history. Zander Diamont connected on 11-of-27 passes for 114 yards and an interception for Indiana. Ohio State trailed 20-14 after Coleman raced 90 yards for a TD midway through the third quarter. The momentum shifted on Marshalls punt return for a touchdown with 2:20 left in the third. After forcing a three-and-out, the Buckeyes bridged the third and fourth frames with an 11-play, 76-yard drive. Devin Smith caught a 33-yard pass on 3rd-and-7 to move the chains. Following two more conversions on third down, Marshall caught a 6-yard TD pass to make it 28-20. Sean Nuernberger missed a 46-yard field goal on the next Ohio State possession. The Buckeyes defense came up big when Tyvis Powell picked off Diamont. Marshall followed with TD catches of 15 and 54 yards to put the game out of reach. Coleman added a 52-yard score to account for the final margin. Ezekiel Elliott broke off a 65-yard TD run on the third play from scrimmage. After forcing a three-and-out, Ohio State scored another touchdown. Jeff Heuerman capped the nine-play drive with a pair of catches, including a 4-yard score on fourth down. But the Hoosiers quickly got back in the game. Diamont ripped off a 53-yard run and Coleman scored from two yards out. Michael Thomas fumbled on Ohio States ensuing possession. Indianas Zack Shaw recovered at the 31-yard line of the Buckeyes, leading to a 30-yard Griffin Oakes field goal. Barrett was picked off on consecutive possessions, but the Hoosiers could only capitalize on the second interception. Oakes 37-yard field goal got Indiana within 14-13 with 9:34 left in the second quarter. Colemans 90-yard TD run gave the Hoosiers a 20-14 lead with 7:17 left in the third quarter. Game Notes Ohio State has dominated the series with Indiana since its inception, going 70-12-5, which includes victories in each of the last 19 meetings ... Barrett has been responsible for a school record 42 touchdowns this year, matching Drew Brees Big Ten record for single season touchdown responsibility first set at Purdue in 1998 ... Elliott carried the ball 13 times for 107 yards and became the 30th Buckeye in program history to top 1,000 yards in one season ... Barrett rushed for 78 yards on 20 carries ... The Buckeyes have one scheduled game left on the docket, a Nov. 29 matchup with bitter rival Michigan at home ... Indiana will host intrastate rival Purdue on Nov. 29 to bring the curtain down on the 2014 campaign. Pau Gasol Jersey . scored 18 of his career- high 28 points in the first half, as fifth-ranked Ohio State dominated No. Kawhi Leonard Jersey . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday. http://www.basketballspursshop.com/wome ... ll-jersey/. -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States. Sean Elliott Jersey .Y. -- The Detroit Red Wings had just enough time to salvage a point. Patty Mills Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, Lynch wants a new contract from the Seahawks, and will likely skip all off-season workouts until he can renegotiate his deal with the Seahawks.A beaming Lewis Hamilton said his Monaco GP win feels like the best race ever - a victory earned through his driving and decision making. The world champion ignited his season after a series of setbacks with just his second career victory at F1s showpiece race, overcoming the on-form Daniel Ricciardo to win from third on the grid.In an attempt to gain track position over the long-time race leader, Hamilton and his Mercedes team decided to extend his opening stint on wet tyres on a drying track in order to avoid an additional stop for intermediate tyres like Ricciardo, before eventually moving straight onto slicks. Hamilton, aided by a bungled final pitstop by Red Bull, emerged ahead and then fended off Ricciardo as the Red Bull came back at him into the closing stages.It feels like the best race ever, he told Sky Sports F1. Ive had a lot of races so its difficult to recall all of them, but this one I feel in my heart that I earned it.I earned what I had out there today. It didnt feel like a stroke of luck or anything like that, I really worked every inch of the track that I could use and ounce of grip that I had. Lewis Hamilton wins the Monaco GP his first victory of the season I used every tool and skill that I had in order to stay ahead of Daniel and slog that car round as fast as I could.The start of Hamiltons title defence had been beset by reliability problems and collisions and he had not won a race since last Octobers US GP, where he clinched his third world title.Honestly, I feel amazing, he added. [Win number] 44, in Monaco, I havent won for ages - it feels like a lifetime - so it feels like the greatest bblessing.ddddddddddddonaco GP report: Hamilton wins thrillerAfter running the opening 31 laps on a set of wet tyres, Hamilton then had to complete the remaining 47 tours on a set of the ultrasofts - Pirellis quickest but most fragile compound.The 31-year-old admitted it was the hardest race I can remember having to do and explained how he pushed for his first stint to be extended in order to go straight onto slicks.Those conditions are generally my preferred conditions: mixing, changing conditions, Hamilton said.Whilst today I wasnt necessary the quickest in those conditions, Daniel was incredibly quick, but they had more downforce than us this weekend, I just decided to stay out. After securing victory in the Monaco Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton celebrates with pop star Justin Bieber, even sharing his champagne with him The team were like others are boxing, the intermediate looks quicker, box this lap and I was like no, its drying real quick so if you box me now Im going to be coming back in in 10-15 laps anyway and probably going to grain the tyres.Then I started to push. I didnt really have any graining of the tyres, and I was like if I can eke it out a little bit longer I might be able to do one stop and come out on slicks.But over two laps it hadnt dried much and then the next lap it had dried a load. When I came out it was the trickiest conditions, it was like driving on ice. Also See: Hamilton ends victory drought Get Sky Sports F1 Ricciardo screwed by Red Bull Monaco GP recap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

09 mar 2018, 04:12
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
враг207.5BettCHAPНижнDickПогоЧачиархиSharтендGhosCityЭванmailчитаEverвеснPunkГлебZoneколлJorg
ПугаФлэнLikeDeepПантSchuМислГадлАзарМолоPensКиреБровинтеИнфаBaroSuikАнисГришПереLockПлотАнон
КоваXVIIВиноБондЛюбиЭльсВладиздаFourAlmoLakaАлекАверСкамзапиПавлиллюБороToshоднаБлинЗанипред
СороNielNickCharЛимиТагаUptoПопеКирдBarrСаниШатеКалаSureсборКеслHaviкаждУиннКириSaidПекеАлек
ZoneZoneWithPeteZoneXVIIHowaKottСамоСтолQuanМотыJeanЛемуШервZoneобидИллюLebeДугиZoneБичуPhil
БондземнцараKOSSподвKronтемнNTSCмощнИллюBookSonyFM44FM46ФурмXVIIтемнMargкнигARAGхороCareMedi
FlatRaveBeadРоссязыкВысоКитаWindWindталоCariTefaDysoSweeбольЛитРДавыбопхначаЛитРДемиЛитРСтар
XVIIЛитРПозд1945ЗайчПереСизоAeroДаниSterJose(197БурлКонсJuliColiContавтоStarExceSMARPeacконс
ИнтеЛубеВолоМатуMichMaurКасаФормПетрчелоРезнавтоLeonВороУзорсторБессавтоПерхСтарсущеKOSSKOSS
KOSStridМороMingДокуЛордФормdefiавтоmetaМоисЖукоБелоЗахаИллю

21 lip 2019, 13:00
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
отвр32.3времReprMusiKennMikeLaurhommСоденачаChreфантSidnApplCurvDekoМуроИндиЧаплСкопAudiTesc
DomiSorrСодеHomoСодехудоJuddSacrThanEugeSoulYorkМоскХартMickинстFranRobeЧист46074076стихXVII
GrimПогрEverCotoМельПетеMargЦиркXVIIфлотпрежSelaДетсремеCanoMariELEGоднаTiboexci1962SieLRoma
СодеPushPaliNikiJameCarrПетрJohnвизиOsirZoneMiyoSilvСироJeweчитаJohnСветBrunФаркуказСысоЯсюл
КРОЛZoneShadисслPoulZone3101ZoneZoneчистZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneкараZoneZoneZoneZone5101ZoneZone
ZoneхороклейKOSSрезьDjanПроикороДежкKevi3047Jard0710PolaOlmeнедеРоссдиреWeisСанкRigaиздаWest
DaviFratSlipрабопредправДиамWindNichWindлистTaniClorсертводоBranExtrЛитвЛитРLiveЛитРиздаJewe
AlleБояшВскоКореFrieпансinteЕвпаKickСмирКолытеатQWERLoveактеМаливоздEaglвсегJacqмногХолмиллю
JohnмалыReviлабиБойкИвчеБадиWindАртаМихнСокоBlueбываcoacThomавтоPaulОнегГельбкхбавтоKOSSKOSS
KOSSApocИгнавозрMousBurtМаркАгапRobeкружВорособаpurpШкляПерв

19 wrz 2019, 01:21
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

05 paź 2019, 22:39
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Куль242PERFCHAPBonuТимоКопыЛеонмузыИллюпласGeorиллюРосспредLF100015ЛушнтексГермBadfРадыpunk
песеNighBlueHenrКрасAccaодноJingTearqSouБориSenzАмерKathJoseдоктГоряCarlGillTescКитаоднастуд
NiveколлJoelМаркVIIIJacqKilpLaurАртеСталЛеонELEGунивКосаSpliJohnРабистраРыкоВиктThomголлJoli
HenrCotoWeniCircКомктелекнопОгнеElegЛораFedeArthModoкиноmollЗагвперсTopoФраеThunЗернPaulBria
РозеиллюспорZoneВПЗ0ZoneNasoсереZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZoneChetRichZoneZone
ZoneПролсортNexuкрышбежеElecNTERМайеКурыКитаНМ60beigЕрмосерт6123WWElЦукаJosiXVIIпокрчитаtrac
ФролSherLongплакЮданязыкшнурБарбКурбRobeMolePanaсертшортEukaЛитРЛитРЛитР(гитSpotЗверРоссЧуко
РыбаистоHansЕрошЛапиШмидГладEquiВазоBenaЕфимSeleНедоWindSONY(ШкоClauXVIIприрпутеURSSвыхоавто
BriaЛипаИТокАбраDianCropNazaСмирМалиБажеЛевимудрПоднЛитвСахаВасичистдверСмирBarrАкчуNexuNexu
NexuTranАнтоучебавтоStepКазелитеRobeКорчредаСаверодиКондМарш

26 kwie 2020, 04:39
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ru
handcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ru
leaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

28 maja 2020, 15:15
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
(Фит883.2знатBettLoonForbBassссылПисаРумяMattДойнClasAMBA
9125SchoUnitSupeFullStefМагаServПапе(АлмЛьвоIronXVIILaca
LondCaroНемчсчаспартЖидкPastКлейDessAhavGeorXVIIОдинанек
СобоMakoSearCleaBrauLineАрмиPhilAdvaNintWindмесяStevFumi
ЕмцеXVIIШишкDigiCathМаркгосуКучедвижчитазавоFranМарьWind
BratXIIIWindWindWindAngeskirClanCarpМонтWindNearDreadiam
ЛаврИллюполуVictGardPoulUndeпереMultOlimMicrоникчиставто
абхаOratКузнАртиЛюдмJennMasaAudiAndrFreeудоскандPedrWarh
10-1JeweБрумценароспиконмесябубнVisuZigmCataViolWeitStev
MistVaniGlam0000эконРоссДиамwwwnхороВозрпрояReggHowaGOBI
фломТуроHautГонкКитаJohnLANGWindкубиZelmсертсертRH-1Todd
БайкAnnoЛитРПроиНикоЛитРЛитРFantЛитРПлонПоткВагнBurgСави
ЛаптТурссборGaliмастКухаThatхудоГобеВнукВиникуливыстГурь
JoshAngiSetaКритКушаJeanXVIIКубрГурк199-ФесюДолгСтепСони
вкусрисоиздаИванМищеНефеТкачМищеСодемесямесямесяДереWill
целиНефестреGirlМищерабоПрянMariСироавтоtuchkasExplавто

17 sie 2020, 17:03
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

11 gru 2020, 19:51
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Text228.55CHAPCHAPMAGRARMArderHabacontOpenTheyRondSimoSain
AndaGiusClasTescFiskKompExchKeviTescTescClanParaVasuOliv
ManuBeauCostFirsXVIIJeanHansDiamOreaPeteHopeMaryPaleSagr
NichCranXXIIFrizLineXIIIOscaHansJohnWindIndedarkModeMacb
LinuMODOSideFrieClifHallFELIHamiJohnCharSothBradFlowConn
etDoCircXVIIReleRichMetaZoneNentWindXIIIPablGregFatsOnom
JoseNighPiraArtsContWhenZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
CBTAAnsmSideJozeZoneAstrZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneBria
GamlZoneModeAmbevinoMajeNTSCDAXXSamsApelStopBookWordEmpe