Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 7 ] 
James-Daniels-Jersey 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
We’ve all seen the “Hot Takes” from the last weekend’s games all over the net.In this series Tarik Cohen Color Rush Jersey , I’m letting some time pass, and after reviewing the game tape a couple of times, I’m going to share some “Cold Takes.” about the Bears falling flat in New York. Since it’s been so long since game day, these are Ice Cold Takes. I’ll also sprinkle in a few thoughts about our division rivals. These are just a series of my thoughts and observations about the game as well as the Bears in general up until this point, presented in no particular order.My game ball goes to Tarik Cohen, who was everywhere. His best game as a pro, and frankly one of the best games that anybody has ever had in the history of the league. Cohen posted Jerry Rice type numbers and hit a clutch TD pass at the end of regulation. Special Mention goes to Allen Robinson II, who also had a great game for Chicago.I gotta be honest, I didn’t want to re-watch this game. I actually skipped overtime, I just have no interest in seeing that. I did watch it through regulation, as Cohen hit Anthony Miller for the TD with no time left. Great throw, great catch, great call at the end of a half.Not all Bears calls were great ones at the end of a half. That timeout Matt Nagy? I would say it cost us the game, were it not for so many, many things in this frustrating game that could also have cost us the game.We had two of the most blown coverages I have ever seen, especially the Odell Beckham Jr. TD pass where he threw it to Sterling Shephard. Ungood. I suspect that was on Eddie Jackson but that’s a guess on my part.Both of Alec Ogletree’s picks of Chase Daniel were great plays by the linebacker. That second one was a fantastic catch.Frustratingly, If Daniel throws that ball 6 inches higher Tarik Cohen scores a TD. He was wide open. All Adam Shaheen does is catch touchdownsThe outside catch where Allen Robinson was being massively interfered with, yet Robinson still took it off the guy’s head... that was just a ridiculous play by AR. That’s why we brought him in and paid him the big money.Our running game just flat sucks.James Daniels did a pretty good job at left guard... but I’m worried about what happens when Aaron Donald lines up in front of him.Bryan Witzmann did a pretty bad job at right guard, and I don’t even want to think about him going up against Aaron Donald.We need to, as a fan base, send Kyle Long all the get-well mojo we can, because if we make the playoffs, we will need somebody better than Witzmann.Akiem Hicks, fullback. Nice.Hicks, Leonard Floyd and Khalil Mack each had sacks https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/James-Daniels-Jersey , but I was a bit disappointed in the overall level of pressure against The Official New Jersey State Statue Eli Manning. Eli made some great throws, and threw two that should have been picked off. Fortunately, Kyle Fuller did get one of them, and that was big.Kyle Fuller has earned his money. For the most part, Fuller and Prince Amukamara did a nice job against Odell Beckham. Bryce Callahan had his second “iffy’ week in a row tackling.Speaking of Odell Beckham, great player and all but he sure made a really crappy effort to get that onside kick.Speaking of onside kicks, Cody Parkey is the best onside kicker in NFL history, and I think we need to find ways to make that work for us.As has become our custom, I threw it out there to see if any of my fellow WCG contributes had cold takes they wanted to share, and we did have some... Eric C. DuerrwaechterIt’s certainly frustrating to see a lack of meaningful attempts with the ground game. Even more so when Matt Nagy and Andy Reid unleashed Kareem Hunt with little hesitation whatsoever just over one year ago. And, when topped with a situation involving your backup QB struggling during the game, it drove me crazy. Regardless, the quick abandonment of the ground game likely leads to two assumptions. First, Nagy just doesn’t feel comfortable with how Jordan Howard fits, and isn’t trying to force anything to happen. And second, he simply wants to spread the wealth to everyone on offense, and not just two to three players. I respect him for that. It fits with his motto “be you.” This team is being itself; whether that means winning games in blowouts, or fighting in every quarter to at the least keep things interesting. They’re a tight knit group, a family one could say. And they’re still incredibly young, too. The loss to the Giants pissed me off, that’s for sure. In comparison to years prior; however, this loss won’t sink the Bears’ season. Had this happened under John Fox, Marc Trestman, or even Lovie Smith; a ton of people would have jumped ship and swam for the shores. Matt Nagy is on the verge of making history in his first season as the head coach in Chicago. I, like many others on these boards Aaron Lynch Jersey , have long awaited for the day these events would transpire. Plus, the big man TDs are officially back in a big way. Akiem Hicks is now the new fridge, and I’m here for that to continue. Oh, and don’t be surprised if Tarik Cohen is now RB1 from this point forward, too. He’s earned that consideration. Take care of business against the Rams -- we missed you, Mitchell Trubisky -- and get ready for the playoff run. That’s all we could ever ask for. Robert Zeglinski Jordan Howard getting going in any fashion is by far the least of the Bears’ offensive concerns. As was purported all off-season, he doesn’t fit Matt Nagy’s offense, and Nagy has used him as such. Howard doesn’t have a 100-yard rushing effort through 12 games of the 2018 season, and he probably won’t however long the Bears’ journey lasts. He’s not the focal point of this Chicago offense. He’s not even among what I would consider the top four best options to use based on his limited skill-set. In terms of criticisms like Howard as a receiver from the past, 15 receptions on a very small 20 target sample size is hardly a great indicator he’s now become a good receiver. It’s not that much different from his 29 receptions on 50 targets in 2016, or 23 receptions on 32 last year. The Bears and Nagy more so have the smart presence of mind to not throw Howard the ball as much. There are arguments to be made that the Bears’ run blocking hasn’t always been great, sure. But I don’t think it’s particularly any significant measure of a step down from Howard’s back-to-back 1,000 yard seasons in 2016 and 2017. He’s simply too slow and too unathletic to thrive without almost always perfect blocking. It takes a lot more effort to get Howard going to the second level than it does for many other comparable backs with another extra gear of speed. Without concerted force feeding for Howard, the way John Fox and Dowell Loggains often did, this is far from a special or meaningfully effective player as far as production.The Bears cannot bog themselves down with Howard’s many negative and short two to three-yard runs (of which he also had in 2016 and 2017) just to get his occasional big bursts through the hole. In a high octane NFL, that’s putting yourself unnecessarily behind the eight-ball. The risk and reward trade off of a short passing game substituting the rushing attack is far more efficient because of the chunk plays you can create downfield.There are scenarios where the Bears can rely on Howard down the stretch, particularly at the close of games as a reliever type player. Give him the ball for short carries and let him eat clock In terms of an offensive catalyst to ride through, he’s not the guy and he never will be. His days are numbered at Halas Hall. Josh SunderbruchNagy’s timeout to end the half was a poor decision. Either he should have called it earlier to save more time or he should never have called it at all, but it was mismanaged. However, it was not a terrible mistake, not was it a symptom of Nagy being too cute. It was just one of many mistakes that put the team in a bad spot. He’ll learn, and the rookie head coach is making way more good decisions than bad ones thus far.Lost in the frustration over Chase Daniel’s play, Allen Robinson is showing himself to be a special receiver. There are catches he was making in that game that really show he has the potential to be a true #1 receiver, and he seems to be getting better, not worse Kevin White Color Rush Jersey , as the season goes on.SuperfansDa BEARS!OK, Chicago Bears fans, there you have it. What do you think? Spill the beans! Our offseason WCG roundtable topics are shifting over to the 2019 NFL Draft for the next few articles, but this one is looking towards the 2020 season."The Chicago Bears’ roster is constantly being evaluated and re-evaluated by its front office with an eye towards the coming season and beyond. They know exactly how each player’s contract affects the team in both the short term and the long term. So when they draft the best player available on their board, which happens to be at a position of strength, they realize they may need to makes some tough choices at some point. Competition can bring out the best in athletes, so by adding Riley Ridley in the fourth round and Emanuel Hall as an undrafted free agent, Chicago’s receiver’s room is suddenly stacked. In our latest WCG offseason roundtable topic we wanted to look ahead to the 2020 season for a potential cap casualty that could be a ripple effect from the Bears’ 2019 rookie class. Last year’s starters, Allen Robinson II and Taylor Gabriel, along with second year pro Anthony Miller, and free agent pickup Cordarrelle Patterson are all virtual locks to make the team this year. Javon Wims made the 53-man roster last year as a seventh-round pick with upside, and he figures to be in their plans in 2019 as well. Every one of those players mentioned are signed at least through the 2020 season, but none have a cap hit that would prevent a move from being made after this season. GM Ryan Pace has made it a point to give the team a comfortable out on most of their free agent pickups. If the two young prospects develop like the team hopes, the Bears could be enticed to make a cost cutting decision with one of the veterans. The one vet that seems to be the most likely to go, even though he’s coming off a career best 67 receptions and 688 yards, is Taylor Gabriel. Letting him go after 2019 would only result in $2 million in dead cap space. Here’s what some of our writers said when asked about a possible cap casualty next offseason. Gabriel was a frequent mention, but a few other Bears we’re brought up as well.“I agree that Taylor Gabriel could be a potential cap casualty, depending on how the younger receivers on the roster perform this year. The Bears now have not one, but two young, talented Z receivers in Riley Ridley and Emanuel Hall on their roster, and both are younger and cheaper options than Gabriel at that position. While the veteran is a reliable target who offers a lot of speed to the offense, he could be released to save money if either of the rookies show enough promise in 2019.” ~ Jacob Infante“The one player I feel is at risk to becoming a cap casualty is Taylor Gabriel. Anthony Miller is already making a case to being a full-time starter on offense. Meanwhile, the Bears wound up picking Riley Ridley out of Georgia when he fell to their laps in the 4th round. Eventually, there will be a log jam at receiver, and tough choices will have to be made.” ~ Erik Christopher Duerrwaechter“Obviously Taylor Gabriel is going to be looking over his shoulder https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Riley-Ridley-Jersey , but I think that Trey Burton could be a player who suddenly is looking for work in 2020. Many analysts seem to be high on UDFA signee Dax Raymond, plus if Adam Shaheen turns into a bigger contributor, suddenly Burton could be jettisoned. Also Prince Amukamara would be an easy cap casualty. “ ~ Sam Householder“Almost every Bear with a large contract should be in this conversation. Prince Amukamara, Taylor Gabriel, Danny Trevathan... all of these guys are awesome Bears with uncertain futures that depend on what we want to do in 2020. I fully expect either Riley Ridley or Javon Wims to replace Taylor Gabriel, Amukamara could be cut if Shelley bumps Skrine back outside, Trevathan could be replaced by a cheaper ILB to pair with Roquan... the Bears have (italics) tons (end italics) of options that’ll become clearer as the 2019 season plays out. I will say this though -- I think Allen Robinson is someone they’ll try to hold onto for as long as they can. Many of our other cut candidates are the second option at their position (Amukamara, Gabriel) so cutting them makes sense, but to cut our #1 WR before we have a replacement ready poor decision-making.” ~ Robert SchmitzAaron Leming went into detail, so I’ll give his response the blockquote treatment below. “Controversy time here, but... I know he’s still going to be young, but Allen Robinson needs to have a really big year this season or else he may be on the trading block. His guaranteed money will be nearly gone by 2020 ($2M dead money only) and have a $13M cap hit if he’s on the team. I would be surprised if both Robinson and Taylor Gabriel are both 2020 Bears.If Anthony Miller takes the next step and Riley Ridley is anything at all, one of Robinson or Gabriel will get the boot (at least).” ~ Ken MitchellThe Bears kept six wide outs on the 53-man roster a year ago, but they didn’t dress all six on game day. Being able to run down and cover on kickoffs and punts could give someone an edge, but ultimately it’ll come down to which receivers know their assignments best and can catch the ball. As far as this season is concerned, an injury could factor into the roster make-up. Depending on the wide outs perform during preseason, the Bears may be able to flip one for a draft pick. The practice squad is an option for Wims and Hall, but the upside on both would make it a risk to try and get them through waivers. Keeping seven wide outs on the 53-man roster could be a possibility, especially since Patterson will factor in as a running back on occasion, but what position takes the hit then? We get that this is some extremely early speculation, but that’s what the offseason is for! Do you think Gabriel is playing his last year in Chicago? Could the Bears carry 7 wide outs in 2019?Sound off in the comment section!

22 paź 2019, 02:43
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
всег250BettCHAPНаумSuzaDreaДероЛемкErleЧаур(OSAWantOcteпротJuanфилоFocuAndrWillZoneроспStep
журнCellМаксwwwrWindRichRobeГальСодечитаIntrБуггRichXVIIТараExplJewewwwnShinMarkAntiBlacVogu
ConsКузнФилькульMargУткиДаниAltaCircAdioAdioNikoКузнчитарасспедаJacqСтамавтоГолуГероЕвгрГуре
ОстрGeorЗаруPeteКараАвдуСухоОстрместЛебеGeorпалеXVIIчастZoneHerbCygnвещаStefШтейExtrAntaEsse
MORGZoneHarrvideфабрпознxandKeepOctoОтечСодеВяткПетрComeXVIIZoneиллюфантВильОрлоZoneJohnKese
КалюклейклеймесяуравMABESamsSonyкомпSafeИллюBabyJardАртиЛандпленWoodARAGБергNISSЗабигинеInst
SpirсолокистрабоцветStefBontФосфWindPoweвообDeLoBorkУдалMonAAnneпоняТатьТрубЛитРТихоЛитРДмит
ЛитРЛитРПшонизобМельРожкJackИоноАвтоЯковАксеМГорклас(ОзвStreMaybСкриIndiКоляSudhТрогСодесокр
ковбNatawwwrСодематеоднаПисаАртабизнQuitНефеСовеНефеДруаEnglпансМихеMicrЦипоНекрСмирмесямеся
месяDarrKoyaКэтрМанаИллювыруЮдинСемеАлекнакоRobeЖильХаннHaze

24 kwie 2020, 01:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

26 maja 2020, 04:10
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
пока253.1раздBettПовеБаянкотоJameВасиСантлитеAtlaAlexГерм
ПричязыкEdwaLadiМациAssaМахаRomaПортPunkFionDolb9024Creo
NiveCitrKlauTracБээкNervHillСредAloeWillAccaSyosDaveMexx
PureФрояSpicTeanDolbгражWindВороAlleLineClocXVIIВаниSela
OxidHasbлицемалыАртиGeorИллюMoneSelaRoxyмолнGlenriveThey
WorlЛотмХворJudyNatiИвашPascRafaситуFilmRainMichSwarFuxi
ZoneChetженщFuxiзакаRondFranArtsКлузБайрсеревыбеПоплDavi
AntoGilbPatrKnutGlenунивAkutGardSigrСамсАдамТокмпотрRobe
CharРудиКолоXVIIхороPeteSonyMABEEmotZanuDolbBookBAN1Book