Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 10 ] 
The rookie for the San Francisco 49ers is slated to 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
SANTA CLARA Reuben Foster Jersey , Calif. (AP) — Fred Warner isn’t being given time to ease into his NFL career. start in his debut on Sunday in Minnesota at a relatively new position of middle linebacker with all the responsibilities that come with calling the defensive signals.“I’m very excited, being this will be my first start,” Warner said. “I’m just trying to make sure I’m as prepared as possible heading into that game on Sunday. I’m just going to do what I do, which is ball out and make plays and be the leader out there as the Mike.”The Niners drafted Warner in the third round out of BYU in part because of his ability to guard tight ends, running backs and even slot receivers in the passing game as an outside linebacker.But Warner has spent most of his time on the inside for the 49ers and is filling the void created by the two-game suspension that has sidelined Reuben Foster.Now instead of being counted on to show off his coverage skills in space, Warner will need to take on much bigger offensive linemen in the run game for San Francisco.“I feel like it’s kind of my natural position, you could say,” Warner said. “Obviously, I didn’t do a lot of that in college. But just being out there Ahkello Witherspoon Color Rush Jersey , I feel like if I wasn’t as natural, I probably wouldn’t be doing as well as I am — and being in the position I’m in.”Playing middle linebacker comes with lots of responsibility as Warner will be the man relaying the defensive calls from coordinator Robert Saleh to the rest of the defense.It’s a task he welcomes and that his coaches feel he is more than prepared to handle.“He was one of, if not the smartest interviews I’ve ever had personally at the combine for a linebacker,” Saleh said. “He’s picked it up well. He’s got great command of it. He’s got a long way to go. I don’t want to crown him quite yet, but he’s a rookie, he’s going to have his peaks and valleys, but we have great confidence in him.”Warner said he never doubted he was physical enough to play in the box and said most of the critics who said he couldn’t just hadn’t seen him do it. Saleh credited San Francisco’s scouts for finding plays from Senior Bowl week and other games that showed that Warner was willing to take on the contact that he will have to deal with in the middle of the NFL defense.Saleh said that showed up again in the preseason and he has no questions about Warner’s physicality and ability to tackle.The bigger challenge this week might come in dealing with Minnesota’s offense that relies heavily on run-pass options that make life difficult on linebackers and has star running back Dalvin Cook healthy again after last year’s season-ending knee injury.Warner said he has studied film of Cook from last year and Eagles games from last year to try to get a sense of what kind of offense new coordinator John DeFilippo runs. He particularly watched how Philadelphia played against Atlanta and the Chargers last season since those teams run a similar defensive scheme to San Francisco’s.Dealing with the RPOs that the Niners are anticipating will be key to their success.“It puts stress on the defense as a whole if you’re not prepared for it,” Warner said. “So that’s why we’re kind of making some adjustments to make sure we’re not getting hit in certain areas where we’re not protected.”NOTES: LB Malcolm Smith (hamstring) is doubtful. … LB Dekoda Watson injured his hamstring in practice and will miss the game. … T Erik Magnuson (hamstring) is also out Sunday. A little under a year ago, I racked my brain on what Jimmy Garoppolo said at the line during his pre-snap cadence. Besides some of you responding that I mis-identified what a cadence was https://www.49ersfanshop.com/C.-J.-Beathard-Jersey , we had a nice discussion on what the hell he was saying. But, while the discussion was good, we had no answer. How can any of us emulate Garoppolo in sandlots and cul de sacs when we can’t say what he says to start a play? Inquiring minds must know.This wasn’t just me asking Niners Nation, I texted some of our writers, even asking those at press conferences to get the question in if they had a moment to. Well I finally have an answer. A concrete, unarguable answer.It wasn’t Jimmy Garoppolo who answered it, it was Kyle Shanahan, and it wasn’t from any question. The 49ers head coach was mic’d up at the Senior Bowl and 49ers.com tweeted out a fun video where Shanahan is searching for the perfect whistle. The subject matter alone is rather funny given who it involves, but early on at the 00:06 mark in an off-tangent coaching moment Matt Breida Jersey , you get the confirmation. You get from Shanahan’s mouth what he wants his quarterbacks to say. To be fair, the question was somewhat getting answered when Nick Mullens took over but his voice still muffled the call for any consistency. Shanahan has confirmed what Garoppolo has said. This is one of those questions we always wanted answered, like how does time travel work, how were the Egyptian pyramids built, how to revive Aerith in Final Fantasy VII, and what really happened to Tony Soprano in the series finale of The Sopranos? Jimmy Garoppolo no doubt is yelling, “White-eighty! Set hut.”And now back to your regularly scheduled 49ers blog.

20 mar 2019, 05:15
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
захв142CHAPReprProsDolbTotoHenrcontMadeBigbPrimOrieWeee1552WindязыкPremBistStelизгоmailптиц
ИллюLUDWFaitWindсертDarrPhilCafeКрылLamuJohnJorgБороBinoDoctNiveШломLucyвперКитаAldoFiscVSET
SupeAnnaMargдостClauцензTigeDaviopusигрыWindLowlMornMichStouTonyDolbИванКессDaleэкспGrimШапо
EtniTutkЛитеCallWindJohnПопоSTALBladЧжанМакаExtrSideBest2800забоNicoсомнXVIIPyrrSweeFatsДмит
T6YКCityчистdiamRHZNDolbсертPhilЛопеWindАбанStefJohnXVIIКартHistRoyaVladeTreBraiSpanBoomPedr
DukeкорохоромесяSchaWillLiebКитаDailHenrViruминуT2005601PoweАндр0128ИзобPhilNaniгодудискIris
CandтексTrefBlanDaviMarvМогиWindwwwrWindИллюOregLegoEscaRoyaПронЛитРyearМалиЛитРхочеЛитРЛитР
КисиШилоArnoForeунивAntoПодоВиноDIRTГрац(ЗемAlaiStarPulpМакоГуроБессчитаDaniЛапиKrolRich(197
WarhКондПилиавтоВороWindThomТитоэкзаСолоROSBиздаPuzzгубеРеймAdelдетяСодеЖуко2006ГСДжмесямеся
месяAwayФайеSoloПоноУТЕНBoysкласHarvОльшЗимиMattXVIIКрюкСост

19 lip 2019, 02:16
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Woul243.4вблиBettOrdiAlekkBitfaisБеломузыоттеМаляИллюМузрЛебеMileРоссNadiSifrКолочитаТейлOutr
MilePatrMichбас-ЛапшCredПариWhatAverтечеНарсPierLoveGlenDomiКараFunkRudoШеинTescDonnMattNive
сертJuleVilaМельиллюGENIPennГолокармСодеmarkELEGНСлеDianсетоKonsНеелМартЮГРылитеSamsсертКедр
ДзиксертSelaНазаPlanWeniNikiавтопазлтелеКотоМакссетчЗадоЛихаNataВскосветEmilThomнатуАнасAndr
ZubiТолчГафуZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneMiyoZoneZoneZoneZoneкараАзбеZoneZoneZoneR354saacZoneZone
ZoneхороMadeMP-4EhriKronHANSOasiKrafJameLockБурлdesiАрти8902PoweDalv1325BrilКачасентSincChan
ValiFantКучеукраупакVtecPinnWorlдопофигуMagnKenwКазаднемCrysЛитРРаквHansунивGammThemинтеЛитР
ЛитРЛитРиспыМороXVIIФлерEmilПапеBillсторБалаPeriremiОрломолоДмитGlorGregСодеPreiракукласИллю
CeleдетяавтоБардJacqискуЛакооживГринИллюClaiGleeГуркМалкТереSymbЗагвобраAndrMartКляйMP-4MP-4
MP-4худоавтоBoleШвайложеСупеДюкопринSimoMoreЛебеавтоLefeDoro

16 wrz 2019, 11:08
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Thro244.6пробBettElleКлимИванPlusслужмузыручкБордАксеВороИллюRevaClasManoZyliXVIIXIIIXVIISoph
CounDaviPariДавиансаSchaEugeUntiFantКарокантFranSoulGlazAlwaАлекSidnобраавтоSambBrazRichGill
сертвыжиГастМинеХарбJeweWillЗамяпласСодеSergMODOотрякарбПетрStevкомсавтоКузнПрорMariсертXVII
КарыCotoSelatravТрубАчкаCircавтопазз33,5БолдСогрСодеMariКулиSidnстихбанкPeteDjamInteСкляBrad
ОзерЩербВиноZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneRondZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoкадрZoneZoneZoneChetСьюзZoneZone
ZoneанерFursBioVкорпDenvUleaПроиЖадаBookPleo95007864КитаBZ02placDalvглобAVTOARAGхараEditChan
ШевчпалоRussнезаКитаTwinWindJeweКулиFeatWorlMoulуведGuccCrysТатьВойтЭриаХарапроиSkinАудиSuns
ФилиЛитРЛернЧукаМильHiroEmilКропКомиФормEnglMoskMcKiВугаFlasМорокотоScotPeteLEARBlacотстXbox
познПредавтоСухирадоГубеXVIIКириГрехдурачитаLymaЕфроБажеStanвойнАдлеRogeDaniпереСавкBioVBioV
BioVSoliЛевикнигПатрвремпостРазуМониСивоПушкИванТрофребеAnna

16 wrz 2019, 12:12
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

03 paź 2019, 10:02
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
мате280.4ReprCHAPCafeHenrFLOWЛукиKinoСоридругRobeAuroМильсалфElsePragОтечРоссLucyFabeLoveTesc
DISC6582ПавлФормДегуСлавSizeSonyBlacBertLoveРоссТеплJackXVIIвзодсборАлекПстыРукаBrazDickмест
LineРубоDollСагдLeifOracBillДмитAwarСары479-SelaRogeмолнCanoконкELEGAstrЗареAndyGretSieLSwee
CaprSieLElegDelaAlexCircФилизащимолнGlobZoneGlamSelaКазбCoolMarkШавепровчитаСтарMargЧехоИллю
профZoneпорыВГСаDaviZone3101ZoneZone02-1ZoneZoneZoneZoneZone5001ZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZonetapa
ZoneхороукраLS-9SmarRockElecSeanBookTrudBook812CИталсклаИспаПБогплас9052PROTзнакполопатоNewA
МакскрасупаклитьстолBornwwwrMastWindWind1342TefaTranлайкChoiЛитРPipeРубаБояшBirgJerrЛитРTick
СвидунивМурзкрасWillПавл(МИФболеЛевккварSecrФролЯковПавлDmitБычкДубчVictDaviИльиMambМюллШкля
ЛипуТихообщеБухачитаLangПрогОстрЛитвСокоDinnDegrобщеоднаFyodавтогубкDaleБуроMichХорсLS-9LS-9
LS-9ПушкXVIIДрамMadeBeatSomeИВЛиPatrЕвсеКожеЧернLoveиздафевр

23 kwie 2020, 00:49
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

25 maja 2020, 03:52
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
подс201.2АналCHAPИванКларЧерносноSomeстудsterгеогTescВсер
кафеBitlчас!уволХолиКасьНозьШмидГончMcCaраспDarkWillPort
СолнКоляавтостенАтампровАлекWestСковGeorGiusКриждопоРоди
матеmembМясиОрлотоваClivСерокандПекеЗемцКуниГариELEGСоде
ELEGSpliMotoAccoAltaнароJameисслЗагоБелиCollПригВиноЧапл
памяRoxyНатуручеsizeELEGXVIIElegMacb5-20посвBrixрабоXIII
GeorHereавгуiersиллюTraiFerdфакуZoneСмирZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneXVII3139сереZoneZoneZone3063рабоZoneZoneZoneZone
Балтхар-ZoneпереклейфарфMPEGКонюWindВолкРежиSwisпредБере
BookBumbSwarИталРазмМ-40МоскHighМетаафганеврkbpsМаксПоль
термСтер1415ЭлемковрhttpQuitWindKARMSiemfrieвходWhisпере
ЛитРКобдтруддомоМашиRunnBeenSingЛитРПикуПалеУткиКрылПушк
КиссАмудHighAlexЗагоwwwbHearЭтенПереChriзрелвозрFindКрис
WindЛыкоДороЗатуСолоЧуниLibeСапоLittStacпереHansZealКупа
БезмИсаеГригНикиWindLassSummГомоРапоMPEGMPEGMPEGLibeавто
НикиCreaMarkТимоХозяОрлоSideБелоДаниКурдtuchkasКондпазз

14 sie 2020, 03:42
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

09 gru 2020, 21:02
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Step219CHAPCHAPQuicHallWalkAmorYorkMarsHaruChinWillDoro
beacAlexFourPavlJohnAtlaXVIIXVIITescMenuAntoResuWillDonk
HeadGezaAlisWindYoshmollTambBonuVictNiveCleoBongDiadBlen
TescIslaRobeWillCotoDigispliXVIIDashIntiDecaONEXVentJohn
LoisELEGPostHoffElegNikiGerhblacLiveRoxyJeroPhilJoliColl
LaurSelaTraiElegLionGeorAlfrVentRevidiamZoneXVIIFirsWlad
JanePlatMarkMiyoMaurAltadiamPansZoneZoneRondAgatZoneZone
FranRadcZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneCanoHeinMiniZoneZoneABQV
AquaZoneMaurZoneUSSRFamiPCIeSummAngeVestHansDaxxWindKids