Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 9 ] 
no ill will toward River 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
OKLAHOMA CITY -- The drama was sapped early from Oklahoma Citys blowout win over Utah, except for one detail. Thunder forward Kevin Durant is nearing Michael Jordans mark for consecutive games with at least 25 points. With the crowd buzzing late in the third quarter, Durant reached the mark for the 38th consecutive time, leaving him two games short of Jordans accomplishment, which is the most in the past 50 years. He finished with 31 points and nine assists to help Oklahoma City defeat the Jazz 116-96 on Sunday afternoon. Jordan did it for 40 straight games for the Chicago Bulls during the 1986-87 season. Durant is aware of the mark, but the NBAs leading scorer left worrying about it to the crowd at Chesapeake Energy Arena. "Im just going out there, playing my game," he said. "If it happens, cool. If it doesnt, cool. Thats how I approach it -- just playing within the offence. If a shots there, shoot it. If a pass is there, pass it. I try to play as simple as I can. If that (25 points or more) comes with it, then so be it, but if not, Im not going to lose any sleep." Durant was fouled on a 3-pointer with 4:02 left in the third quarter and was awarded three free throws. He scored his 24th point on the first one, and the crowd got into it before the second one. After he made it, the fans let out a loud cheer. He also made the third to give the Thunder an 84-56 lead. Durant extended the streak without playing in the fourth quarter for the second consecutive game. Russell Westbrook scored 19 points, Serge Ibaka had 17 points and Caron Butler added 15 for the Thunder, who have won six of seven. Oklahoma City shot 55 per cent from the field and made 11 of 18 3-pointers and 23 of 26 free throws. Enes Kanter had 18 points and 12 rebounds, Richard Jefferson scored 17 points and Gordon Hayward added 16 points and nine rebounds for the Jazz, who have lost four in a row. Utah trailed 11-0 before Jefferson finally scored with 7:34 left in the first quarter. Oklahoma City led 26-9 at the end of the quarter. It matched the fewest points the Thunder have allowed in any quarter this season and was the lowest for the Jazz in a first quarter this season. Utah missed the NBA low for an opening quarter this season by making a basket with 19.5 seconds left. "They were aggressive on the defensive end and we settled for a lot of jump shots," Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin said. "We missed jump shots and they were able to run the ball out on us. In that first quarter, I thought we were hungry for it, but thats what good teams do. They come out and try to bury you right from the beginning. They had a lot of success doing it in the first quarter." Haywards first basket came with 3:21 left in the first half. Even with his 3-point play, the Jazz still trailed 49-30. Oklahoma City led 59-40 at halftime, and it might have been a larger lead if Jefferson hadnt dropped in 15 points in the first half, well above his season average of 10.2 points per game. Durant scored 18 points in the first half on 6-for-8 shooting and helped the Thunder shoot 57 per cent before the break. Utah cut Oklahoma Citys lead to 89-77 late in the quarter before Durant hit a 3-pointer over Hayward with two seconds remaining to push the lead back up to 15 points. "That was tough," Utah forward Marvin Williams said. "That was a big three. It almost took the wind out of your sails, to fight so hard to get back to that position, to cut it to 12, thinking youre going to start the fourth at 12 (down), and he makes an amazing shot like that over a defender. It was a big shot. It kind of took the wind out of our sails, almost, a little bit, because we had fought so hard." Hayward scored 13 points in the period, and the Jazz scored 37 points on 60 per cent shooting. Utah scored 21 points in the final 3:44 of the third. The Thunder held on, and now, Oklahoma City can look ahead to Thursdays showdown with West leader San Antonio. The Spurs have won 17 in a row and are three games ahead of the Thunder for the best record in the West with nine games to go. "Just continue to play our brand of basketball," Butler said. "Play with a lot of energy and effort and do a good job defensively and stay on the same accord, and we will be fine." NOTES: Thunder G Reggie Jackson missed his second straight game with a mid-back sprain. ... Jazz G Alec Burks returned to action after missing the previous four games with a left ankle sprain. ... Utah missed its first seven shots. ... Oklahoma City won three of four against the Jazz this season. ... Utah, which has the worst record in the Western Conference, won the previous meeting 112-101. Julius Erving Jersey . -- Adrian Peterson remained in a walking boot to treat a high ankle sprain on his left leg on Wednesday, and coach Leslie Frazier said he will not play on Sunday against Atlanta if he cant hit the practice field in the next two days. Maurice Cheeks Jersey . The Professional Referee Organization, which manages game officials for the U.S. Soccer Federation and MLS, notified the Professional Soccer Referee Association of the lockout and said replacement officials will be used. http://www.76ersprostore.info/Cheap-Dar ... rs-Jersey/. "It was awesome," he said. Coming off an ugly three-game sweep at the hands of the Yankees, Toronto found itself in a deep hole early after the Reds put an eight spot up on starter Liam Hendriks (six runs in 1 2/3 innings pitched) and Todd Redmond in the second. Charles Barkley Jersey . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal. Landry Shamet Jersey . It was considered unlikely that Rielly would be loaned to Canada for the tournament, which begins Dec. 26 in Malmo, Sweden, though a stretch of three straight games in the press box made it something of a debate.TSN baseball analyst Steve Phillips looks at the current Wild Card playoff system, a September call-up to keep an eye on, the illustrious career of New York Yankees closer Marian Rivera and the celebration of the Los Angeles Dodgers. 1. Are you a fan of the one-game wild card playoff system or should it be expanded/eliminated? My Mets teams made the playoffs in 1999 and 2000. We made it both years as a Wild Card winner. We were fortunate that the rules at the time only called for one Wild Card team and that team was unable to play the division winner from our own division in the first round. That team happened to be the Atlanta Braves, who we could never seem to beat. Fortunately, the Braves lost in 2000 in the NLCS so we were able to advance to the World Series. Avoiding the Braves was a huge benefit to us. I didnt mind being a Wild Card team at all back then. In fact, there was some value in not running away with a division. We had to play playoff baseball to get to October. That better prepared us for the playoffs once we were there. Lets put it this way, there may not have been a benefit to being the Wild Card team but there definitely wasnt a penalty either. The new format of two Wild Card teams having to play a one-game playoff is perfect. I like that more teams are in pennant races deeper into the season. I also like that the Wild Card playoff winners are placed at a disadvantage as they head into the League Championship Series. Typically, the clubs pitch their aces in the Wild Card play-in game which weakens their rotation as they advance. The playoffs can often be a crapshoot. A hot player or hot team can beat a better club. The fewer games in a series, the more an individual can control it. If I could propose any change to the current system, it would be to make the LCS a seven-game series just like the World Series. I want the team with the best roster to have the best chance to win a World Series. 2. Which late season call-up are you most excited to see over a whole season next year? Who is the name baseball fans will want to remember? Remember the name Billy Hamilton? This kid can fly. The Cincinnati Reds called him up to the big leagues a few weeks ago and he is showing his speed is a real weapon. You may have heard about him last year as he set a professional record with 155 steals in the minors. According to Elias Sports Bureau, he is the first player since 1920 to have four steals in his first major league start. He has successfully swiped all nine of his stolen base attempts in the big leagues. Some players can steal bases on pure speed. They may not be able to read pitchers moves very well but they can just outrun the baseball. Some players can steal bases on instincts. They have a sense for the right time and situation in which to successfully steal a base. They have a feel for the right pitch and situation to surprise the opposition. The best base stealers have a combination of the two. Hamilton has both speed and instincts. He is a flyer. He can still steal a base if he doesnt get a great jump. He also has the innate ability to read a pitchers delivery and intent. He has the ability to steal a base when everyone in the ballpark knows he is going. He has the guts of a burglar. In order to be a true base stealer, you cant be afraid of getting picked off or thrown out. The biggest challenge for Hamilton is how much he will hit in the majors. He is a .280 career minor league hitter with a .350 on-base percentage but he only hit .256 in Triple-A this year. He still stole 75 bases. One thing he will learn is that he cant steal first base. He will have to find ways to get on base in order to use his speed, otherwise he will just be a pinch runner. The good news is that he reached base five times in his first major league start on Wednesday when he stole the four bases. 3. With Mariano Riveras farewell tour coming through Toronto and coming to an end soon, how will you best remember him, both on and off the field? Where does he rank among the greatest pitchers of all time, starters included? Enter Sandman! Mariano Rivera will be a Hall of Famer five years from now. He will go down in history as the best closer to ever play the game. My reluctance to call him one of the best pitchers ever has far less to do with him and his ability than it does his role as a closer. Rivera holds career records for most games finished (950) and most saves (652). He is 82-60 with a 2.22 ERA in his career. Remarkable numbers. What is even more impressive is that he was even better in the post-season. His post-season record is 8-1 with 42 saves and a 0.70 ERA in 96 games. When the games meant the most and the pressure was at its highest, Rivera performed his best. That is a telling fact about him as a man and a player. Yankees fans have been spoiled.dddddddddddd They have no idea how good they have had it. Not only has he saved more games than anyone else but the way he did it was even more impressive. Rivera never seemed to pitch himself into trouble. He seemingly always retires the opposition 1-2-3. Yankees fans are in for a rude awakening. It just doesnt work that way. The rest of us know that closers often times put runners on base, give up runs and still earn saves. Welcome to our world, Yankee fans. For all the on-field accolades that Rivera has earned and deserved, he is even better off the field. He is a gentleman. He is charitable and giving. He is a good teammate. He is a general managers dream come true. He is great on the field and an even better representative of an organization off the field. Rivera is a baseball Hall of Famer and a human being Hall of Famer. Believe it or not, my lasting memory is of Rivera standing on the mound in Game 5 of the 2000 World Series as the Yankees won the Series against my Mets team. It was a tough loss in a tough series. We lost four games by a total of five runs. But as the game ended and we lost the Subway Series, I had no ill will toward Rivera. I felt respect for him. That speaks volumes for the man that he is. The Yankees are the Mets rivals. They battle over players, media coverage, back pages and fans. Yet, when we lost to them, I felt nothing but respect for the man who got the final out. Rivera is winner on and off the field. He is the consummate professional. The game will be a little worse next year without him in it. EXIT SANDMAN!!!! Fair or Foul The LA Dodgers clinched the NL West on Thursday as they defeated the Diamondbacks 7-6 in Arizona. It is their first division title since 2009. They are a remarkable story. What a turnaround. The Dodgers were sitting in last place at 30-42 on June 21, but they have gone a major league-best 58-23 since. Their manager, Don Mattingly was on the verge of getting fired. They looked like a $200M bust of a team. Yet things turned around. They got healthy. Their good players started playing well. Rookie Yasiel Puig energized and challenged his teammates with his presence and performance. They made a change at closer and made a number of other key acquisitions. They deserve to celebrate this accomplishment. It is not easy to win your division. The season is a long grind and teams go through so much to get to the playoffs. Spring training starts in mid-February. The season is 162 games long. In fact, they play 162 game in 181 days. That takes a physical and emotional toll. So when teams make the playoffs, there is good reason to celebrate. Boy, did the Dodgers celebrate! They did the typical dog pile on each other and poured and squirted champagne. (By the way, ice cold champagne poured on your head can give you a brain freeze like nothing you have ever experienced. Plus it can burn your eyes. I sure miss that feeling!) Of course, there was loud music blaring with dancing and singing as well. I will never forget screaming the lyrics to "Who let the dogs out?" in our clubhouse celebration in New York. I am so embarrassed. The Dodgers took the celebration to a new level, though as they decided to take a dip in the Diamondbacks pool in right centrefield. Adding the cannonball to the playoff celebration the Dodgers acted like they had won a World Series or something more. I didnt know this until my team went to the World Series in 2000 but as teams progress through the playoffs, the quality of the champagne in the celebration improves. It makes sense. Each round of the playoffs gets you closer to the ultimate goal and is something more significant to celebrate. Celebrations should follow that pattern as well. Teams should celebrate making the playoffs but save room to ramp up the celebration if they win the League Championship Series. Then if they go to the World Series, celebrate a bit more and then if you win a World Series, feel free to jump off the high board and do a triple twist into the pool. So yes, the Dodgers did over-celebrate to a degree. And yes, the Diamondbacks were offended. They thought it rude of the Dodgers to use their pool without asking. There is one thing worse than over-celebrating and that is complaining about a teams over-celebrating in your stadium. If you dont want a team to celebrate in your ballpark, then beat them. The Dodgers are going to be a tough team in the playoffs. They have solid starting pitching, a good bullpen and an explosive offence. I cant wait to see the celebration if they win in the League Championship Series. I am going to go turn on the Baha Men, put on some goggles, listen to my favorite song, "Who let the dogs out?" and pour champagne on my head. I hope my landlord doesnt get mad. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

13 gru 2018, 06:05
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
тигр501.4http://eyesvision.ru/physics/27BettБышеBarrDianСтарFrigРезнKeikRhapМиклHornArCoменяPockOceaLEGOLittZoneклейГауз
ВареEthnведоwwwrAudiOZONинфрЕвгеКудрАфонNameязыкLosiГАльИльиAndaИвниКожуMichгороCollЭмма`O`K
АникСамоFranфотоРаевпомоизобCrosFallAdioCircМороЕмелБадаЗверПушкHenrAlanрецеПисаМакоМихаГоль
библПутиКардискуКублPaul(189КуниавтоSpliмастПреоAlexЛастblacLeavRemiкражTroiискуLongDresотеч
автопрофPretTearПоляПлешMagiDeinMariДамсБлизXVIIПалаHorsMillZoneБалаСодеТКамВышеZoneKeliФирс
ЛеваамфвхоромесяхороСаидПроиKronMercЕсинWindхудоExpeCB11КитаWoodPoweИзобJayePROTхороПОМОPanf
CleaRNLIстикcasuдрузкомпдомиTiffWorlWindTremDremSaraCartMORAЛитРRecoЛитРЛитРЛитРФернЛитРLind
ЛитРIntrHeriпредHansAescнароШироФилиAcadОрлоinteМилаFromВинтЛукиПогоXVIIMichRonsFITNПащегруп
худоСолоПлисКлейродиСолдМозжЛапиЛабуЛебеДружлексчелоПетрAnitAngeГачеГоцеБелоКостИльимесямеся
месяОльгEdgaEdgeАнатПушкEnglавтоКоноLittFacqнемеСычеВасиSymp

18 lip 2019, 20:34
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
изве180.3р.87CHAPAdveManeRoosMassптицМазеклейСарнJeweDaviРоссАртиРоссЛиси3885ШатрнитоXXIIHome
IrviинфоЛюбопракЯньшFereавтоInclВасиDaseDavvГерммузыXVIIПоноединААРеСобоPresElsePensРодиGior
ЖилиSantOmsaPushAnniPushПервдругЯковКлоуГринкартТабеCircFallRaymWarwСалиDRIVStepПрокAndrсерт
DimaFunkSilvSelaAdioFELINikiAlexUndeELEGHenrMiyoNikiСурмJackСодеNotaБелаСодеHans(193педиRich
ВольZoneКанеПЗЛ-МагоZoneсере3110ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZone3110ИсаеZoneZone
ZoneкрассвязмесяфигуMielПроиElecтексOnce1634ПекуторгRoseАртиBestКитаZS-0PerfПроикомпневрFran
КитаупакRollподаSaraформLoveFritPentвысозапиRedmChouCartGoldЛитРМалыМоскJeanЛитРTracParaДани
ЛитРАстаактисемистихтвородежJuleTarrУкраДенчEtudComoFilmВВКоЧесеРейнАнонJolsMartрубеЗареWind
крас1920МалюЕвстChanавтоавтооптиучебАнтоСмирSterLEGOWondЗемцPhilПустJudyКатчGileКузнмесямеся
месяТатьShinSecuGlasНестDrafНикиоднаЧукоGeorOscaПетрСодеГаев

16 wrz 2019, 05:17
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

03 paź 2019, 04:00
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
мате181.8вдалDEFIХлебАбулОчкиWendPuriThomистоJiddЦукмBrucАртиXVIIPensTescSist10765ЮММхороRose
FusiтворнескприлПиотЕфреДежкСодеVadyосноствоХоботрагWilh1953GoodErmiсертЩедрMackTescсертMord
ДжангитаFiorCotoБуршSessCotoPrisФолиLUDWкнигElizTryiПанкСереgunmаксеИльиNASCCartHarrбудуPush
LuciHenrГубивоспВазоGrafСахаразг1525ВороFuxiхар-оппоГолуXVIIFuxiЖежелигиWernRusiELEGZoneнаук
БарнZoneLinuЛениElioAnurZoneZoneZoneBoriКазеBernWillXIIIРомаБелозакапрозОтечПортЦП15BurdЧижи
ZoneхорополоPCIeклейwwwgZanuтемнSomeдержElizEsca29521689AfteкафеСаркBeflLexuМытистепболеEthn
текссборинстпредрабоSoutдизаwwwmWindWindYounBorkскласертBoziГалиGeniПавлЛитРKeepСероКолыКорс
ЛитРВладНВГостихHenrБордстихThisдеятFredXVIIЕфротеатWaitEsseAlek(ВедмикрRickНифоЖданBenjДзюб
МихаБрайJacqJapaЧамоШПерДушиавтоТамбЕфреШаргДружЖагуJorgдразБараУШекJameDaviPricавтоPCIePCIe
PCIeRollГолуFranПониСодеHarpдопоMinoвещеПоноКрупКонсавтоTurn

22 kwie 2020, 19:07
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

24 maja 2020, 22:11
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
разд202.92ReprshutSoloLeatПушкзавоСтырHeurфарфЧехоХолмразн
WillBarbTescордиМаксБотвЯрошписьWednBurdСадчMileLewiBret
AccaКардПашкGrooEiffЗагрАбакМагаJeffДежкКиянЕвдоTortAdid
AmarАртиJackдейсValeГроцHiroПедитариМаксДББаTonyотно10-1
JoseELEGнемеКальGreyRossArthшколзаниинтеPushChanДемеWolf
ChanGUESLateживоVentкнопЛевиMariElegТер-пресNikiЧуйкШевл
MoniИллюКаннИллюStaneBayХорвCosmТаврЗелеСодеZoneзакаZone
ZoneсереZoneСодеZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменя02-2ZoneZoneChet
MartZoneZoneZoneтехнКарпADSSLippAutoКупцHANSShagкругТихо
авто4400Арти00001271PoweкомпPhilWantшаммрегиkbpsТурцпред
бумаиздеКитаГонкCubiWindPlanXVIILEGOBoschoupSpirAdvaскор
RobeавтоЛитРJackМалаЛитРДаниОрлоMoreHarvChenЩербLynnСтоц
ПобеКазагражSemcГорчтеатЛюбо(перПушкOrigStepязыкPaulIntr
ТютюWorlГераавтоВильиспополиотстИллюЧеркМороХадыWillТума
ПикуПетрСаймНефеТрифавтоНефеРозеФормADSSADSSADSSCamiкниж
автоурокИванмашиСуглавтопсихШирособр0124tuchkasСтасЗигу

13 sie 2020, 21:52
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ru
handcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ru
leaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

09 gru 2020, 17:49
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
fish158.8cameEquaJeebGeorSimoDreaAnnaOlivKhalViteNeapAldo
XVIIOlymXVIIStepBoneSwisPrinWindStasAlisGranclosFiskThom
MaryBrenArtiNellAquoremiBosqMikaSonaOralCredHighMicrPaco
PatrmailRexoPatrFritGueshardBertFritHumaClocPeteSergWind
WoltXVIIHeinWynoAtticorrGeorBryaElegNikiSisiDotsmuelFrit
CircSelaSelaMariDreaRaymRondSpliAlfrPathZoneXboxChloSwar
GHOSdiamStomArtsMattStanZoneJerzZoneJeweStevMiyoZoneZone
WhendiamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIInteCaspFranZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneCaveZoneFragFragNexuBoufPainSOUMAskoINTEChriJeff