Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 24 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3  Następna
blanked the Sudbury Lady Wolves 3-0 on Friday 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
2. Froot Lupuls 3. Stamkos Spangles Dangles 4. Count Crosbula 5. Cinnamon Toews Crunch 6. Wheaties: John Scott Special Golden Goal Edition 7. Lou Berry 8. FrankenBarry Trotz Coming to a store near you soon...probably never. But we can dream, cant we? In the meantime we guess well just have to enjoy a steady diet of Oshie Os. Got an idea for other designs youd like to see? Email us at bardown.bellmedia.ca Cedi Osman Cavaliers Jersey . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Kevin Love Cavaliers Jersey .Y. - Brooklyn Nets centre Brook Lopez has a strained lower back and will miss at least a week. http://www.cavaliersbasketballpro.com/r ... rs-jersey/. But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. Jose Calderon Cavaliers Jersey . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. Terrell Brandon Jersey . Wayne and Cindy Tuck of Ilderton, Ont., closed out round-robin play earlier in the day with a 7-3 win over Finland but needed a win over Austria to reach the final eight.Dario Franchitti kept racing after the death of best friend Greg Moore. He continued on following the death of former teammate Dan Wheldon. He was eager to drive into his early 40s. He wont get the chance. The three-time Indianapolis 500 winner and four-time IndyCar Series champion reluctantly and abruptly retired Thursday, saying doctors told him it would be too dangerous for him to continue racing because of injuries sustained in a harrowing crash last month. "Racing has been my life for over 30 years, and its really tough to think that the driving side is now over," Franchitti said. Franchitti fractured his spine, broke his right ankle and suffered a concussion in the Oct. 6 race at Houston, where his car made contact with Takuma Satos car on the last lap and sailed into a fence. Debris from the accident injured 13 fans in the grandstands and one IndyCar official. The 40-year-old Franchitti underwent two surgeries on his ankle and recently returned home to Scotland to recover. "One month removed from the crash, and based upon the expert advice of the doctors who have treated and assessed my head and spinal injuries post-accident, it is their best medical opinion that I must stop racing," Franchitti said. "They have made it very clear that the risks involved in further racing are too great and could be detrimental to my long term well-being. Based on this medical advice, I have no choice but to stop." Franchitti did not use the word "retire" in a lengthy statement released through Target Chip Ganassi Racing, the team he joined in 2009 following a brief stint in NASCAR with Ganassi a year earlier. Franchitti was unstoppable upon his return to IndyCar. Teamed with Ganassi and driving the feared red No. 10 Target car, Franchitti reeled off three consecutive championships and won 12 races. Two of the wins were Indy 500s. He became the face of the series -- Franchitti always had crossover appeal for IndyCar thanks to an 11-year marriage to actress Ashley Judd, which ended in January -- because he was personable, well-spoken, popular in the paddock and passionate about the sport. It resonated with fans and made Franchitti one of IndyCars all-time greats. His 31 victories are tied for eighth on the all-time list, and his 33 poles are sixth. "Dario Franchitti has done so much for Target Chip Ganassi Racing, so it will be very disappointing to not see him in our cars next season," Ganassi said. "But simply put, Dario is a motorsports legend and will be sorely missed on the race track by everyone in the paddock and in the stands. His contributions to the sport of motor racing are too many to list, but I can tell you that they go way beyond what he has done on the track." Asked on Twitter if Franchitti had indeed retired, Judd replied: "Yes, with an extraordinary career, legendary achievements, aplomb & style." Franchittis last victory was the 2012 Indy 500, an emotional race that came seven months after defending winner Wheldon had been killed in a crash at Las Vegas. Franchitti battled teammate Scott Dixon over the final third of the race, jockeyed with Sato in the closing laps until Sato spun to bring out a caution, and led Dixon and Tony Kanaan across the finish line as three of Wheldons closest friends finished 1-2-3. It was a poignant moment for Franchitti, who was too familiar with death in the sport he loved. Moore died in the 1999 season finale at Fontana, and Franchitti to this day remains deeply affected by the loss. "Ill forever look back on my time racing in CART and the IndyCar Series with fond memories and the relationships Ive forged in the sport will last a lifetime," he said. "Hopefully in time, Ill be able to continue in some off-track capacity with the IndyCar Series. I love open-wheel racing and I want to see it succeed. Ill be working with Chip to see how I can stay involved with the team, and with all the amazing friends Ive made over the years at Targget.dddddddddddd "As my buddy Greg Moore would say, See you up front." Word of Franchittis decision spread quickly and drivers who never raced against him reacted with sadness. "I think to have him around and on the circuit is far better than him going an injuring himself again against doctors advice," said Nigel Mansell, who was at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas, for this weekends Formula One race. But those closest to Franchitti were most affected. "Dario was a hell of a driver and will be missed -- missed by everyone in racing around the world," said 1963 Indy 500 winner Parnelli Jones. "He was my kind of guy. He wasnt afraid to put his foot down and go. It is really hard to believe that he had to give up racing, I know would he would have won more races, and maybe Indy a couple more times, had he been able to continue driving." Michael Andretti, who fielded Franchittis car for his first Indy 500 victory and first series championship in 2007, said he was shocked. "I thought he had one good year left in him, and I know he wanted to race beyond IndyCar," Andretti said. "So thats what I feel most bad about -- hes being parked by a doctor. Hes not going to be able to race the sports car stuff he had talked about. He wont race with his brother (Marino), Le Mans, all the things he wanted to fulfil." Dixon, who won the 2008 championship while Franchitti was in NASCAR, called his teammate a motorsports legend. "More importantly, I can call him a best friend," Dixon said. "There are very few people that have achieved as much in auto racing and knowing Dario, he wont go far as IndyCar racing is in his blood and I am sure he will stay involved somehow." Franchitti had lured good friend and former Andretti teammate Kanaan to the Ganassi stable for 2014, an announcement that was made at Houston two days before Franchittis accident. Kanaan said he was counting the days "to be his teammate again," but is grateful Franchitti will still be in the IndyCar paddock next season. "As much as it hurts not seeing him compete with me in IndyCar, Im delighted that he got out of that accident and is still here with us," Kanaan said. Franchitti defeated Will Power three consecutive years to win the IndyCar championship and the two developed a rare rivalry for the series. "We had some real battles out on the track over the last few years and I appreciated how fierce of a competitor he was," Power said. "His accomplishments in IndyCar are incredible and the sport will definitely miss him." His retirement leaves Helio Castroneves as the only active three-time Indy 500 winner trying to join A.J. Foyt, Rick Mears and Al Unser Sr. as a four-time winner. "I know he will continue to be a great ambassador for our sport and Im sure Dario has a lot more to contribute to racing, it will just be in a different way than driving an IndyCar," Castroneves said. Foyt, the only driver with more IndyCar titles than Franchitti with seven, said: "If the doctors tell him he should quit then he should listen to them. Im the opposite and never would listen, but I probably would have been a lot better off if I did. But Darios won a lot of races and championships so he has a lot to be proud of. My hats off to him." Franchitti could find a role with the Ganassi organization, or perhaps land in the television booth. Andretti suggested Franchitti would be a good fit as a consultant to a manufacturer. For now, everyone was still trying to adjust to the idea of racing without Franchitti on the track. "You pinch yourself everyday as firsthand you are witness to the talent, ability, work ethic and start-versus-win ratio of Dario Franchitti," Ganassi team manager Mike Hull said. "Having Dario represent all of us is whats right about motorsports. His representation of the integrity of a true champion is what sets him apart." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

17 lip 2018, 08:26
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
San Jose, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Sean Monahan scored the game-winning goal 24 seconds into overtime to lift the Calgary Flames to a 4-3 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. Paul Byron won a faceoff back to Mark Giordano, who skated across the blue line and backhanded a shot on net. Monahan was there in front to slip the rebound pass Antti Niemi for the win. Joe Colborne tallied a goal and an assist, Dennis Wideman and Jiri Hudler also scored and Giordano supplied two assists for the Flames, who won their third straight game. Joni Ortio made 19 saves and has now won all three of his NHL starts. Joe Thornton, Logan Couture and Melker Karlsson all lit the lamp and Niemi stopped 19 shots for the Sharks, who had won their previous two games. Calgary got off to a quick start as Wideman blasted a shot through the pads of a screened Niemi 40 seconds into the game. Colborne made it a 2-0 game with a short-handed marker five minutes later. After the Sharks coughed up the puck in their own zone, Colborne took a pass from Matt Stajan, moved in alone on Niemi and cut back from his backhand to his forehand to beat the netminder. San Jose used a quick goal of its own to cut the deficit in half as Couture snapped a shot home from the left circle 12 seconds into the middle frame. Just over two minutes later, Thornton tied the game with a wrist shot on the power play and Karlsson put the Sharks ahead after he deflected Joe Pavelskis pass into the net nine minutes into the second. A video review upheld the goal as it was determined the puck went in off Karlssons skate without a distinct kicking motion. Calgary evened it back up at 3-3 after Mikael Backlunds shot deflected off a Sharks skate straight to Hudler, who cut across the slot and beat Niemis glove with a quick shot at 11:32. Patrick Marleau had a chance to put San Jose ahead on a breakaway with 10:45 to play, but Ortio snagged his wrister to keep the game tied. Game Notes Thornton tied Norm Ullman for 38th on the NHLs all-time points list with 1,229 ... Calgary has won four of the last five meetings between the two teams ... The two teams will meet again on Feb. 4 in Calgary. Logan Cooke Jersey . -- Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the last three holes and five of the final six Thursday for an 8-under 64 and a share of the lead with Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. DJ Chark Jersey . Terrance Broadway threw for 227 yards and Hunter Stover kicked three field goals as the Ragin Cajuns won an unprecedented fourth straight New Orleans Bowl with a 16-3 triumph over Nevada. http://www.footballjaguarsprostore.com/ ... y/.Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005. Custom Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . -- Canadian Erik Bedard pitched into the fifth inning in his bid to win a spot in Tampa Bays rotation, helping the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday. Ronnie Harrison Jaguars Jersey . Nix is a career .218 hitter in 425 games over six seasons. The 31-year-old right-handed hitter batted .270 with a homer this spring for Tampa Bay.PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. -- The PGA Tour rescinded the two-shot penalty given to Justin Rose before his final round Sunday in The Players Championship, changing its mind to say sophisticated TV technology was the only way to determine the violation. Rose was given a reprieve by an addition in January to the "Decisions on the Rules of Golf" that waives a penalty if the slightest movement of a golf ball can only be detected by enhanced technology. It was the first time Decision 18/4 was used. "I didnt know that this new recall was in place," Rose said after closing with a 3-under 69. Rose was penalized after the third round when he addressed a chip shot off the 18th green, and suddenly backed away. Rose said he didnt think the ball had moved from its original position, even after consulting with playing partner Sergio Garcia and seeing a replay on the video board. Only after his round, when he met with officials and watched a third television angle zoom in on the ball, was it clear that it moved ever so slightly. He was penalized under Rule 18-2b -- one shot for the ball moving at address, another for returning it to its original position. His 71 was changed to a 73, and he went left the course seven shots out of the lead. About an hour before he teed off Sunday, he was back to where he was. Because it was too late to adjust the tee times, Rose started his final round more than an hour before the other players on the same score of 7-under 209. Rose was within two shots of the leaders at the turn until three straight bogeys. Rose closed with back-to-back birdies and finished at 10-under 278. "We feel like we did the right thing here," said Mark Russell, vice-president of competition for the PGA Tour. The PGA Tour said in a statement the incident had been reviewed because Decision 18/4 had never been used. "The Rules Committee reopened the incident and focused on how much the use of sophisticated technology played a part in making the original ruling," the statement said. "After that review, it was determined that the only way to confirm whether and how much the ball in fact changed position was to utilize sophisticated technology." Russell said the tour consulted Grant Moir from the Royal & Ancient and Thomas Pagel of the USGA before deciding to apply the new decision. Decision 18/4 waives the penalty if a ball movement is noot "reasonably discernible to the naked eye at the time" and required enhanced technology, such as HDTV.dddddddddddd The example often cited by rules officials is when Peter Hanson had a double-hit that could not be detected except through HD in super slow-motion. One reason cited for penalizing him in the first place was the way Rose backed away from the shot, aware that there might have been movement. Rose maintained he did not think the ball moved until seeing the close-up view that he said was magnified so much "the golf ball looked like a Lego ball." "I was willing to accept the way things played out last night, and under 50 times magnification, you could argue that there was a tiny bit of a roll toward the toe (of the club)," Rose said. "Im talking a hair or a millimeter or a quarter dimple or whatever it might be." Russell did not made clear what triggered their decision to review a ruling that had already been made. He described sophisticated technology as "HD zoomed in." "It was such a slight move that it was not discernible by the naked eye," Russell said. "He didnt know. He knew something happened when he grounded his club and felt like he pressed the grass down. And it came right back. Everything went down and then the grass went down and the ball came back up. He knew something happened, he backed away from that, but it took something really zoomed in that was not seen on regular television to determine if the ball did indeed move. And it did." Rose said it was "interesting" that Decision 18/4 was not mentioned Saturday night as he met with officials. He said he only learned about it through comments he was getting on Twitter, and when he saw the decision, it sounded exactly like what had happened to him. "We have never had this tool before that we could apply," Russell said. "We asked for this and we feel like that this is the first time this has ever been used and we feel like this is exactly why this decision is in there. ... I think he deserved exactly what he received under the rules." Rose said he wasnt going to argue with the officials Saturday night that he would happily go along with whatever they decided. "Im certainly surprised its overturned," he said. "Very rarely is that ever the case. Never, ever the case. Im not sure." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

17 lip 2018, 08:27
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
GUELPH, Ont. -- The Guelph Storm are Ontario Hockey League champions after a pair of late goals Kerby Rychel will remember the rest of his life. Rychels second goal of the game with 26.3 seconds remaining gave the Storm a 4-3 come-from-behind win against the North Bay Battalion in Game 5 on Friday and their first OHL title since 2004. Before Rychel could play hero late in the game, he was already the Storms saviour when he scored his first of the night with just under five minutes remaining in the third period to tie the score, easily depositing a second rebound behind hard luck North Bay goalie Jake Smith. That set up Rychels dramatic goal in the final seconds, as he went hard to the net and snapped a rebound past Smiths blocker. "I blacked out. Its the biggest goal of my life honestly. Words cant really describe it," Rychel said. "I still cant believe it. I kind of feel like Im in a dream right now." It has been a dream series for the Storm, who came back to win Game 1 in overtime, Game 3 in the final 30 seconds with two quick goals and then the capper in Game 5. "Thats the way it goes. You have to play right to the buzzer," said Storm head coach Scott Walker, enjoying his fourth year behind the Guelph bench. "I have a great group of guys, they never stopped believing. They love each other, they play hard for each other, so it was great." Walker pointed to the dramatic Game 3 comeback as the turning point in the series, when the Storm finally showed the form that won them the Western Conference. "We played hard and we have a great bunch of guys, and when theyre playing theyre hard to stop. I dont know what will happen (in London), but thats the way you play." Rychel agreed with his coachs assessment about the teams penchant for coming back. "We didnt stop believing," Rychel said. "I really dont think we had our best game tonight, but I thought we could pull it out. Once we had it 3-3 then it was anybodys game." Up until the tying goal, the Storm had outshot the Battalion, but North Bay looked fully in control of the game. Guelph never led the game until Rychels second goal. North Bay opened the scoring at 16:18 of the first on the power play when Nick Paul beat Justin Nichols, who turned aside 23-of-26 shots, with a well-placed snapshot from the left circle just inside the far post. The lead didnt last long as Brock McGinn blasted a shot from the high slot over Smiths blocker 50 seconds later. Brett McKenzies redirection on a Marcus McIvor pass to the slot gave the Battalion the lead once again with a minute left in the period. Barclay Goodrow put his team up 3-1 in the second period when he stole the puck from Jason Dickinson at centre ice and went in alone on Nichols, moving to his right before sliding the puck in. Just when it looked as if North Bay would cruise into the intermission with a two-goal cushion, Matt Finn took a pass from Robby Fabbri and walked into the slot before banking a shot off the near post and in with a minute remaining. Fabbri had three assists on the night for 28 points and was named the Wayne Gretzky 99 Award winner as the OHL playoff Most Valuable Player. Goodrows goal looked like it was going to hold up until Rychel went to work. "I think they deserved better and I think they should be playing on Sunday, but sometimes in hockey games dont go your way. Tonight was one of those things," said North Bay head coach Stan Butler. "As a coaching staff we believed in this group of guys and the way they played tonight showed the type of character they have. They played hard all the games. Im so proud of them, the way they played, but Im disappointed in the result for them." Smith meanwhile was superb on the night, stopping 34 shots in the loss. Now Guelph heads to the Memorial Cup in London, Ont., which starts May 16. In their last trip to the Memorial Cup in 2004 the Storm finished last in the four-team tournament. Rychel is going to soak it all in. "I was close in my rookie year, three wins away from going to the Memorial Cup. Now, I get my chance to go and its a great feeling," he said. "Were going to be ready for sure. Were going to enjoy this for a couple of days, but its a big event and well definitely be ready." Mike Remmers Jersey . But defending champion Elena Vesnina of Russia held off a strong challenge to beat Shuai Peng of China 6-3, 6-4, and there was another hard-fought victory for 2012 runner-up Angelique Kerber of Germany, who defeated Alison Riske of the United States 7-6 (6), 6-4. Sheldon Richardson Vikings Jersey .com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday. http://www.vikingsnflfansclub.net/Black ... on-Jersey/. - Henrik Samuelsson and Curtis Lazar each had two goals and two assists as the Edmonton Oil Kings secured top spot in the Eastern Conference by defeating the host Red Deer Rebels 7-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Mike Hughes Vikings Jersey . -- Theres nothing like winning to bring hope for a struggling team. Kendall Wright Vikings Jersey . Red Sox outfielder Jonny Gomes, the bandleader of the beard brigade during Bostons run to the 2013 World Series title, said he will be shaving his off before spring training so that he can file it "in the archive" with his memories of the teams improbable championship.PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin is trying to keep things as normal as he can these days, believing routine and repetition will lead to a sense of comfort and -- he hopes -- success. Good luck with that. Winless in North America in 2013, the Steelers (0-3) will try to snap out of their funk on Sunday in London when they face the Minnesota Vikings (0-3). While Minnesota is already overseas, Pittsburgh will remain on this side of the Atlantic until Thursday evening. By the time the Steelers arrive in London, they will have less than 48 hours to overcome jet lag and try to turn around their season. It isnt ideal, Tomlin said, but it beats the alternative. "I value normalcy in the early portions of the week from a preparation standpoint and from a practice standpoint -- use of our facilities, the comforts of home if you will," Tomlin said. Even if "home" isnt exactly comfortable these days. Pittsburgh is off to its worst start since 2000 after falling to Chicago 40-23 on Sunday night. While the beleaguered offence took a major step forward in piling up 458 yards -- the teams highest total in four years -- the Steelers also turned over the ball five times. Ben Roethlisberger threw two interceptions and fumbled twice, with two of the miscues leading to defensive touchdowns. Its the kind of sloppy play Roethlisberger has generally avoided during his 10 years at quarterback. Then again, he isnt getting much help from the guys in front of him. The Bears stunted and twisted their way into the backfield all night, leading to what Tomlin called "confusion" that gave Roethlisberger little time to get his feet set and throw. "All it takes is five to 10 (breakdowns) to produce catastrophic-like results, and thats some of the things that are occurring," he said. "Obviously, we need to strive for more consistency to minimize those things." A more productive running game would help. The Steelers actually took a significant step forward against the Bears, rushing for a season-high 80 yards, including a 25-yard burst from recently reacquired Jonathan Dwyer. While it gave Pittsburgh confidence it could run the ball, it didnt include any job security for either Dwyer or Felix Jones.dddddddddddd Both figure to head back to the bench if rookie running back LeVeon Bell makes his season debut. Bell hasnt played since spraining his right foot in a preseason game against Washington last month. He has been cleared to participate in practice, and Tomlin is "optimistic" the second-round pick will be able to run onto the field at Wembley Stadium on Sunday night. Ditto cornerback Cortez Allen, who has missed the last two weeks with an ankle injury. Slated to start after Keenan Lewis left for New Orleans in free agency, Allen has been slowed almost from the start of training camp. He missed three weeks following a minor knee procedure before the ankle issues popped up. Though William Gay did a solid, if not, spectacular job in Allens absence, Allen has an ability to make things happen when he plays. The Steelers are the only team in the NFL not to create a turnover through the seasons first three weeks. Allen had a hand in two turnovers in the 2012 regular-season finale against Cleveland, the last time Pittsburgh was able to pry the ball away. And for all the progress the Steelers saw in certain areas against Chicago -- including a more consistent pass rush, and wide receiver Antonio Browns career-high 196 yards receiving -- the biggest issue is valuing the football. Pittsburgh hasnt done that through 12 quarters. The Steelers minus-9 turnover margin is tied with the Giants for the worst in the league. Tomlin doesnt like to lay blame in any one place, but allowed that Roethlisberger needs to keep himself and his team out of situations that lead to mistakes. "I expect Ben to be better, Ben expects himself to be better," Tomlin said. "Well continue to work to do that." NOTES: Tomlin said DE Brett Keisel and NT Steve McLendon are dealing with hamstring issues but are expected to play. ... TE Heath Miller, who had three receptions in his return from right knee surgery, will have an expanded role against Minnesota if there are no setbacks this week. ... Tomlin has no concerns about the turf at Wembley Stadium, saying punter Zoltan Mesko -- who played there for New England last season -- called it "awesome." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

17 lip 2018, 08:28
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals recalled right-hander Drew Storen from Triple-A Syracuse on Thursday and optioned fellow reliever Ryan Mattheus to their top farm club. The 26-year-old Storen was sent down on July 27 after going 3-2 with two saves and 5.95 ERA in 47 games. He had no record and a 5.68 ERA in six games with the Chiefs, but tossed 2 1-3 scoreless innings over his last three appearances in the minors. Storen had 43 saves in 2011, and then missed the first part of last season due to right elbow surgery. He came back in July and finished with four saves and a 2.37 ERA over 30 1-3 innings, but he blew a two-run lead in Game 5 of the NL division series against St. Louis, ending Washingtons season. Washington signed veteran closer Rafael Soriano during the off-season, moving Storen into a setup role. "The way I look at it, this whole year in general, this is kind of like opening day for me," Storen said. "I cant really control or change whats happened this year, but one thing I can do is really be effective here at the end and help these guys win." With Syracuse, Storen worked on changing his delivery to a more conventional leg kick and away from keeping the leg straight. "It was good to get back to throwing athletically and not have to think about it so much," Storen said. "I was getting to the point where I was thinking a little too much about what I needed to do mechanically instead of just lifting and throwing, and throwing strikes and attacking hitters." Mattheus, 29, had a 9.45 ERA in nine appearances since returning from a broken right hand that occurred when he hit a locker. He is 0-1 with a 6.26 ERA in 23 games overall. Manager Davey Johnson said Storen will move back into the setup role he shared with left-hander Tyler Clippard before he was sent down. "For us to win a bunch of games I need that late-inning stopper and Mattheus, since coming back, his command of his pitches hasnt been as sharp as they were prior to him slamming that locker," Nationals manager Davey Johnson said. Sebastian Janikowski Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Seattle Seahawks Gear . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend. http://www.seahawksfansprostore.com/Bla ... t=1027.com) - There may be a debate in Philadelphia about who should be the starting quarterback of the Eagles. Dontae Johnson Jersey . The club says its first-choice centre back "underwent medical tests on Wednesday morning" which confirmed he has injured his right hamstring. The injury was caused in the second minute of Tuesdays 4-1 league win over Real Sociedad in the Camp Nou when teammate Sergio Busquets accidentally struck Mascherano just above the knee with an outstretched boot. Will Dissly Jersey . It was a loss. But it was also a learning experience. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson had 24 points each to lift Brooklyn to a 94-87 win over the Raptors, making their first playoff appearance since 08. "I thought we played a little bit as expected as it is our first playoff game," Toronto coach Dwane Casey said. PHILADELPHIA -- Chip Kellys halftime message to his team was simple: Execute. Nick Foles threw two touchdown passes in the second half and the Philadelphia Eagles rallied from 17-0 deficit to beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 34-17 Sunday. "You cant lose your head out there," Kelly said. "You have to understand that its a long game. We felt there were plays to be made." Foles overcame three turnovers in the first half and threw a 68-yard touchdown pass to Jeremy Maclin early in the fourth quarter to give the Eagles their first lead. Fletcher Cox returned a fumble 17 yards for a TD to seal the win. Philadelphia is the first team to win by 17 points after being blanked and trailing by 17 points at halftime. Chad Henne threw two touchdown passes to rookie Allen Hurns in the first quarter as the Jaguars (0-1) jumped ahead of the defending NFC East champion Eagles (1-0) early. But the Jags couldnt sustain their success. "Its going to be a good lesson for us to take a look at this game and see it is going to be a full 60 minutes that you have to play," coach Gus Bradley said. The Eagles scored TDs on their first two possessions in the third quarter to get within 17-14. Cody Parkey hit a 51-yard field goal on his first career attempt in the fourth to tie it at 17-17. Then Foles made a perfect deep throw to a wide-open Maclin for the longest pass of his career to put the Eagles ahead 24-17. "We tried that about five times. We finally got it," Kelly said. Darren Sproles had a 49-yard TD run in his debut with Philadelphia. Zach Ertz caught a 25-yard TD pass from Foles. Hurns, a rookie free agent from Miami, became the first player with a pair of touchdown receptions in the first quarter of his NFL debut. He scored on his first two catches. "Theres a lot of good things that we did. But at the end of the day, we didnt finish," Hurns said. Foles rebounded from an awful first half to finish with 322 yards passing. He had two fumbles and one pick in the first 20 minutes after he had only four turnovers (two fumbles, two INTs) in a breakoutt season last year that ended with him being offensive MVP of the Pro Bowl.dddddddddddd "When you face adversity, you have to respond," Foles said. "You cant get frustrated. We made corrections and kept playing." Early on, the Eagles barely resembled the offence that set several team records in 2013. The Jaguars stifled Kellys up-tempo attack, limiting the Eagles to only 129 yards in the first half. Sproles got them going. He made a one-handed catch and turned it into an 8-yard gain right before he burst up the middle for a 49-yard TD run on fourth-and-1. The longest run in Sproles nine-year career cut the deficit to 17-7. "We knew they were getting kind of tired," Sproles said. "We hurried up on them and they werent even set. They left a big hole in the middle of the field and thats what you want to see as a running back." After the Jags went three-and-out, Sproles returned a punt 22 yards to the Jaguars 40. On third-and-5, Foles hit Ertz over the middle for a score to get the Eagles within 17-14. In the first half, Foles looked nothing like the guy who posted one of the best statistical seasons in history last year. He had 27 touchdown passes and only two interceptions, setting an NFL record for best TD/interception ratio. His passer rating of 119.2 was the third-highest ever. Foles lost fumbles on Philadelphias first two possessions, setting up both of Jacksonvilles touchdowns. First, Henne connected with Hurns on a 34-yard TD pass to make it 7-0. Henne then hit Hurns for a 21-yard score on slant pass to make it 14-0. Josh Scobee nailed a 49-yard field goal to put the Jaguars up 17-0 in the second quarter. The Eagles were at the Jags 5 when Foles threw an interception to Alan Ball in the back of the end zone. NOTES: Eagles All-Pro LG Evan Mathis sustained a left knee injury in the first half. RT Allen Barbre injured his right ankle. Kelly had no updates. ... Jaguars SS Johnathan Cyprien and LB J.T. Thomas left with head injuries. ... Eagles DE Brandon Bair blocked Scobees 36-yard field goal to keep it at 17-0. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

17 lip 2018, 08:29
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
England head coach Tracey Neville has turned her attentions to the Netball Europe Open Championship just days after the end of the domestic season. Loughboroughs Ama Agbeze captains the side in the Championships section of the tournament, which sees England take on Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland between May 12-15 at the University of Northumbria.There will also be a Challenge Section of Netball Europe in which Gibraltar, Ireland, Israel, Malta, Switzerland plus teams from Grenada and USA will compete. I have a massive dream. I think one of my massive dreams is to represent England, whether thats coaching or playing, Neville told Sky Sports News HQ.I think the team has come through massive disappointments over the last four years. We are trying to make this better for the team and England netball. I want that passion back again. I want that belief, that team culture.The international squad had a crushing disappointment in the 2015 World Cup final, losing the semi-final to New Zealand 50-39.The England Roses last reached the final in 1975, something that Neville is desperate to change. Neville fires up her team during the 2015 Netball World Cup Myself, my team and England netball have been working tirelessly behind the scenes, just trying to change our competitive structure, Neville added. We have obviously brought the Netball Super League tenant forward to make it more competitive.Englands players will go full-time in June this year, with the hope to better their semi-final defeat last year.The players will have their first training session as fully-fledged professionals on June 13 in Loughborough. New Zealands Bailey Mes (right) is challenged by Englands Geva Mentor (left) during the 2015 netball World Cup semi-final However, Neville expressed her frustration at not being able to make more players permanent.We have put in a lot of investment into our players, the coach said. At the moment, the only disappointment is that we can only make 20 players full time.We have given them the financial support. We have given them the programme that we feel is the best for England netball. We have given them the international calendar, which we have worked tirelessly on to get continuity over the next four years, which weve never had.England are currently ranked third in the world, behind Australia and New Zealand who have contested the past five World Cup finals, and Neville is determined to move to the next level. She said: Now it is about us stepping up and not making amateur decisions but making professional decisions and becoming world class. Also See: Perfect netball player WATCH: Storm win Superleague Superleague Grand Final recap Waimarama Taumaunu to join England Netball coaching team Nathan Gerbe Jersey . - The Washington Redskins have signed free agent offensive lineman Mike McGlynn. Justin Faulk Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/lee-ste ... -jersey/.5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2. Cam Ward Jersey .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. Sebastian Aho Jersey . J.J. Hardy drove in a run for the Orioles, who bounced back from an 8-4 loss in the series opener on Friday. Fresh off the 15-day disabled list, Derrek Lee went 2-for-4 with two runs scored. Jake Arrieta (7-3) gave up three runs on five hits over six innings to pick up the win.GREEN BAY, Wis. - Former Packers guard Fuzzy Thurston, a member of the great Green Bay teams of the 1960s, has died. He was 80.The team confirmed Sunday that Thurston died after several years of health issues.Born Fred Thurston, he was best known for his blocking on the Packers famed power sweep. He helped Green Bay win five NFL championships. He also won a title with Baltimore in 1958.Despite weighing less than 250 pounds, Thurston was a powerful force for the Packers, playing in 112 games. He retired in 1967 and was inducted into the teams Hall of Fame in 1975.The Packers family was saddened today to learn of the passing of Fuzzy Thurston, said Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy. Fuzzy was an endearing figure for Packers fans for more than 50 yeears, going back to his all-pro playing days and continuing through his rousing welcomes at Lambeau Field as a favourite alum.dddddddddddd Our sincere condolences go out to Fuzzys family.A Wisconsin native who played basketball in high school because his school didnt have a football team, Thurston then went to Valparaiso. He didnt join the football team until his junior year, yet was drafted in the fifth round by Philadelphia in 1956.After a stint in the armed forces, he tried to make the Eagles and Bears, but failed before joining the Colts for the final four regular-season games of 1958.Green Bay acquired Thurston the next year in a trade for linebacker Marv Matuszak.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

17 lip 2018, 08:30
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
прин294.7глазCHAPстихбольстудинстДерегрупJohnГерасклаShinчастXVIIмень(книФедоУфимGlenфарфКожи
запиПушкВелиРоссФабрКотоUnleБКШиСереАлехБудиRaymШароакадHeelXVIIПавлRogecontШварAndyКомаЛавр
КаптАфинуволТрубупакQuenСпешукраSelaSelaFall1201партИллюСодеРериНосоАксаУолддолгКитаПетлинст
свящAlanвсегЛебеSmitAdioGirlНикиАнтоGeorАвдеКачаMaurШнейdeutXVIIEntrпротБожкДмитPeriстатХали
ZoneJuliZoneОльдZonePercMaryMargчитаГолдZoneZoneОранZoneИллюжурнSummZoneZoneZoneZoneрабоZone
БешаStepкрасCARDстебкрасRoyaKronМощаCotoGottБабиThisMilaРоссСодеMistплесSTARVOLVобрапракEthn
KleeустрFaunрельподаPokeэлемWindWindWindWinxBoscUnitШерсzitaКайдЛитРавтоЛитРЛитРВербНегрColu
LukiNiggЕфимLiliоконBriaКомаразнLadyJasiЛитотеатготокиноSchtSwisНВГофаку(ВедUmbrHenrассоЛоло
МаркСолоТихоИгошJeweВаксабитCathКрутвозрРудеМихнПоляТумаЗахаавтоВороТраудядезадаКуроCARDCARD
CARDиздаMinsПензЛыкостихоблаHistДемиразмМихаавтоHowaЧуткMoha

18 lip 2019, 12:50
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Step768.3оптоTablSweaHenrпереЧернСахниллю1950МоскоднопробSophоборNX10TescTescнаро1930MadeРазм
TescЦейтКондВолоАлиеГенк1226DELUWhenСеноИспоViagискушколXVIIRossGeorSideUnitтеатTescMatiЗало
OracGeorFunkRollBabySalvDubaавтоСобоNataArthУгрюMusiElegSelaElegSergБредSortEnchФокуТуресерт
аресГусеElegstylЛившЛехоСизеNasoтекс1107ZoneZonePaliоборПовлГельRogeМанишулеантиRenzБ500футу
BarbZoneCartRossPeteZoneZoneZoneZone1263СолоСульZoneБелюславSigfменяПоночиталибечистZoneEdwa
ZoneукрахороPCIeПроиVibrCataOlivFade4917Chri9907CM21Степ4500NighКита9068PROTсклаполопримtrac
GerbсборКрыжработекссинтWindСодемесяELEGMaxiуведсертGranRoyaTracEragЛитРЛитРFranСобоЛитРЛитР
JaniГариметеВиртRobeтераунивиллюЗеленаучValeRussновеMPEGHeadКудрDomiFunkПелиOmbrRobeНавеСидо
ТопоавтоКургMurrгороIntrМисаподрлитеГуриSylvЖаркотвеПрокJoinDarcГрозКанаСмирБелоПоглPCIePCIe
PCIeБороWinxСюже(199RisiБачуЛозиОберКазаГейшВачкОстрFranDavi

15 wrz 2019, 21:24
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ru
http://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ru
http://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ru
http://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ru
http://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ru
http://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ru
http://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ru
http://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.ruhttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru

02 paź 2019, 20:02
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Испа156.3ЗатеPERFрекоБайдWireFranПолеJerzJuleРоссПавлСредDancСпусXVIITescПочеlineрастGreeПавл
Кита25-1DottAtlaсертLaurTwisMaxiистоChriстерсторСултPatrBlenWellAhavPalmColgКрупSorePantKwei
ЕремВыхоBonuGrimсертEasyWindFELIThieНезаувлеMichСтепMyriVIIISelaFeliPaliNikiNikiакваЛеслPete
PeteРоквGeorНакаБахтДробAndyMiyoFlasдругMORGZoneХолоAndrJannRusiZoneглобZoneZoneHenrZoneZone
СмирZorbСодеPaulАндрPedrДмитВайнМамоакадJohnПоноXVIIStepAstoМуслТюльотлиКиссКалиWillкнигAnto
ПервхороСанкScouAKruШлепMielINTEБаркСкот9619HM610000QM20предРосс2000пласRussхороСтепвузоFlam
РосспредRaveчелоauxiLexiунивJAVALifeWindLittUnithappBossRoyaЛитРЛитРXVIIэколBeadЗвердрузЛитР
писаКранJohnЯковXVIIРеввThroпервПервСосэсыгрПарфNanaBanqспецVitaRobeСелиземнRelaВердЛюбоКома
ЗманначаФормМигуCeliБараФормсамоКотяЗахаПаниучитПравМаслФормindo`ЮривопрКрасStepлитеScouScou
ScouForeВороDeatМикуПимеКогаактоЗубаСерг322-СемкАлекСереЛаги

22 kwie 2020, 11:27
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ru
handcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ru
leaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

24 maja 2020, 14:31
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 24 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3  Następna