Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 9 ] 
al Court later exten 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
LAS VEGAS -- Frustrated in his big fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr., Canelo Alvarez found a much easier target in Alfredo Angulo. Alvarez battered a game but outclassed Angulo on Saturday night before stopping him with an uppercut that prompted referee Tony Weeks to move in at 47 seconds of the 10th round of their junior middleweight fight. Alvarez (43-1-1) never was able to put down Angulo (22-4), but hit him throughout the fight with hard combinations that almost always found their mark. By the middle rounds, the only suspense left was whether Angulo could go the distance. The fight was in marked contrast to the last bout for Alvarez, who was dominated by Mayweather in the richest bout ever. But while Mayweather was the master of defence, Angulo was there to be hit all night long -- and Alvarez did just that. "Tonight, I was the best fighter and definitely rebounded from the Mayweather fight with my performance," Alvarez said. Angulo, who was never close to going down, protested when Weeks moved in to stop the fight after a big left uppercut to the head. Before the 10th round began, Angulos corner had pleaded with the ring doctor to give their fighter one more round to try and turn things around. "Im upset because they should have let the fight go on," Angulo said. "Im fine and I was fighting." Angulo never stopped going forward, but he paid a price, taking shot after shot to the head as Alvarez teed off seemingly at will. Alvarez won all but one of the first nine rounds on two ringside scorecards, and two on the third. The Associated Press had him winning eight of the first nine rounds. Ringside punching stats were just as lopsided, with Alvarez landing 295 punches to 104 for Angulo. The ending was booed by many in the crowd that filled the MGM Grand arena for the junior middleweight showdown between the two Mexican fighters. There was no title at stake, but the 23-year-old Alvarez seemed determined to win big to erase memories of the loss to Mayweather, the only one of his career. He landed the first left hook he threw seconds into the fight and it was quickly apparent that Angulo would have no answer for his speed and power. "He wanted to please the fans because he felt in the Mayweather fight he let a lot of people down," promoter Richard Schaefer said. "Canelo was not satisfied with just the win. He came to make a statement and you saw that." Alvarez was already a big star when he met Mayweather in September, but the red-haired fan favourite was frustrated by Mayweathers defence and lost almost every round. He said before this fight that he learned a lot against Mayweather, and vowed to show it in his comeback fight. The only time Angulo even seemed to be in the fight was in the eighth round when he landed some good punches to the head and kept advancing. But Alvarez came back to dominate the ninth round, prompting the ring doctor to look at Angulo between rounds to see whether he could continue. "I was so secure in my jab and my stamina was there," Alvarez said. "Of course I was a little tired, its boxing. But I was ready to finish the fight and even go 10 more rounds." Alvarez was guaranteed $1.15 million to $850,000 for Angulo. The purses were adjusted when Alvarez agreed to pay $100,000 to Angulo on Friday to raise the weight limit to 155 pounds from 154 because he couldnt make the original weight. Before the main event, Alvarez watched from his dressing room as his brother, Ricardo Alvarez, was knocked down twice on the way to a decision loss to Sergio Thompson in a 135-pound fight. Thompson was the harder hitting fighter from the opening bell, winning easily on one scorecard and narrowly on the other two in taking the 10-round decision. In another undercard fight, Leo Santa Cruz remained unbeaten in defending his 122-pound title with a lopsided decision win over Cristian Mijares of Mexico. Santa Cruz, who lives in Los Angeles, shook off a cut near his right eye from a head butt in the fourth round to win every round on two ringside scorecards and all but one round on the third in improving to 27-0-1. Mijares, a former 115-pound champion, fell to 48-8-2. Nike Air Max Baratas .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory. Air Max Baratas España . Reimer is winless (0-2-1) since returning from a six-week absence due to concussion-like symptoms. The Maple Leafs dropped a 4-2 decision to the hosting Washington Capitals on Friday. http://www.airmaxespana.es/. Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. Air Max Comprar Online España . Colton Sissons also scored for Milwaukee (19-12-8), which went ahead with a two-goal third period. Wade MacLeod and Greg McKegg replied for Toronto (23-12-4). Air Max Comprar Online . Louis Cardinals have agreed to a one-year contract.TORONTO - Theo Fleury has come a long way.The former NHL star has seemingly escaped the chokehold of addiction and now wears a smile on his face. His mission today is to help others escape their emotional pain.Fleury chronicles his spiritual journey in a new book called Conversations With a Rattlesnake, co-written with therapist Kim Barthel.Helping is healing is a key theme.Its my purpose, Fleury writes. I honestly believe its more important than my hockey career. I was put on this earth to help. Fleury calls Barthel the Wayne Gretzky of therapy. She says Fleurys intellectual capacity is pretty extraordinary, shown by his ability to take in information, assimilate it and act on it.Now 46, Fleury still sees himself as a work in progress. But his life journey is no longer two steps forward, one step back.Its only a half-a-step back now or a quarter step back, Fleury said in a recent interview. Because I have tools.Nice, interjected Barthel.Whereas before I didnt have any tools, Fleury continued. I reached in my toolbox and I couldnt even build a square box ... because I didnt have anything. Now I have a few screws, a screwdriver. So I can build some stuff.The exchange, in the restaurant of a downtown hotel, reads like an excerpt from Conversations With a Rattlesnake.The book is written in the form of an extended conversation between Fleury and his therapist. Its the product of two and a half years of constant conversation, according to Barthel.The difficulty was I couldnt keep up with Theo, she said. He would change so fast, that all of the transcripts from the recordings, they were way out of date by the time I would get to them.In essence everything got written in about four months. But the transformational process was over a two-and-a-half year conversation — daily conversation.Barthel, who now teaches therapists, says it is not traditional therapy — if for no other reason that no one would have as much access to a therapist as Fleury did. It was also a collaborative, rather than a patient-therapist, relationship.Fleury evolved over the months, with the first 18 months leading up to the real meat of the discussion.The book comes in a challenging format. But the give-and-take between the two does show movement and how they reached their conclusions. Its like being a silent partner in a marathon self-help session.Chapter titles include Its Not My Fault, What We Say is More Than Words, Relentless Positivity, Shame Revisits and Walk With Thousands.Its the kind of book that will be well-worn, with more than a few highlighted passages, for some readers.We can all be a conduit for healing, said Fleury.He has proved to be just that. Barthel says people seem drawn to the former hockey player by his honesty and vulnerability, reasoning that if he can change his life so can they. Its actually miraculous, she said. I havent really got enough adjectives to describe it.People approach Fleury everywhere. He cant even go to the bathroom, said Barthel.We have had some incredible moments of reveals, said Fleury. It would just warm your heart that people look to you as somebody whos safe.Fleury, who has no complaints about being a people magnet, says part of his success is that people understand he is on their side. They know he not going to judge them or use their deepest darkest secrets against them.And he understands that part of helping others is not interjecting yourself. Youre just holding the space which allows them to talk about these things that have happened to them in their life, said Fleury. They dont want comments. If they want, theyll ask. Theyll ask for what they want. But you dont provide anything other than Im just going to hold the space for you.And occasionally asking the right question, adds Barthel.Barthel has her own rule of rule of thumb — not to offer advice unless someone asks three times.Fleurys autobiography, Playing with Fire, co-written by Kirstie McLellan Day, was released in 2009. An HBO Canada documentary, Theo Fleury: Playing with Fire, came out in 2012.Both detail his life spiral. The bleak image of Fleury standing outside a Chicago crackhouse he used to frequent is hard to forget.The two faces of Fleury are captured on the cover photo of Conversations With a Rattlesnake.Theres the black-and-white shot of Fleury from the past, his face covered with an unhealthy sheen of sweat. And next to it, a colour shot of a smiiling Fleury today.dddddddddddd.One is a survival face that says Stay away, Fleury explains. The other says Come ....Ive got something you might want to try.These days there is a glow about Fleury, who says he has not had a drink or used drugs in nine years. He says his story of abuse is part of him, but does not define him.I dont wear the Scarlet Letter any more. Ive gotten rid of it. And thats why I want other people to come to the realization, he said.Because I look at my parents, I look at Graham James, I look at the lowest points of his life, I look at them as gifts now. Because without those gifts, I still have that face. With those gifts I have this face now.James was convicted in 2012 for hundreds of sexual assaults on Fleury and his cousin, Todd Holt, when they played for him in the Western Hockey League in the late 1980s and early 90s. An Appeal Court later extended his sentence to five years from two.Fleury and Barthel first met in May 2012 in Winnipeg at a presentation by Barthel. Fleury, who was also a speaker at the conference, called it a thunderbolt of brilliance.He walked up to an unsuspecting Barthel afterwards to say she had changed his life and that they were going to work together from then on.It was amazing. It was like you were explaining me inside and out and I didnt feel threatened by it, Fleury writes in the book. One hell of a liberating combination. I guess we should never underestimate the potential for finding help when we least expect it.Today they are friends before anything else, according to Fleury.But when you have a close friendship or relationship, you should have these kind of conversations, said Fleury.Those with little experience of therapists might be surprised to learn that the growth in the book seems on both sidesIf youre a really good therapist, its always a learning experience, said Barthel, who opens up about her past in the book. Part of the process is Healer, heal thyself.Fleury says Barthel helped him understand his trauma started early in life. Fleury believes he was shaped by an upbringing that included an alcoholic father and depressed mother. The book discusses in depth the chemistry of the brain and how the way you are treated can modify it.The book is about finally taking a look at that family of origin trauma where I understand why my brain is defective, Fleury said.Barthel jumps in again to warn against the use of defective as negative language.So would she call him out on it if that exchange had been in the book? I just did, she replied.Which tells you that therapy is for the rest of your life, Fleury added. Theres no beginning and theres no end. Theres only learning and experiences.His own brand of spirituality — a mixed bag of everything from organized religion to aboriginal spiritual teachings — has played a huge part in Fleurys road to recovery.For me spirituality was the way back to self, he said. I dont care what you believe in. Its not my journey and spirituality is very personal. I suggest that you try everything.Fleury, who has been married twice and has four children, who has just embarked on a new relationship.He is constantly on the move these days, be it speaking, accepting an honorary doctorate in Guelph or giving a speech in Helsinki. Fleury reckons he is on the road 200 days a year while Barthel is at 300.Fleury is also making music, writing and singing rockabilly/country songs for his band Theo Fleury and the Death Valley Rebels. A record and tour are in the works. Its all a far cry from his hockey days. But it somehow makes sense for Fleury. Because Im a big thinker, I always felt there was something greater than my hockey career, he said. I just didnt know what it was.Today he does. He knows his life purpose.Thats to share my story and be vulnerable, and not really care about what the world thinks about what Im doing. All I know is the feedback that I get back is more positive than negative.The former Calgary Flames, Colorado Avalanche, New York Rangers and Chicago Blackhawks forward still watches hockey but with not as much interest and not as much invested.Because someday I would like people to say Oh, Theo Fleury, the spiritual guy and philosopher. Didnt he used to play hockey? That would be kind of neat.— Conversations With a Rattlesnake, by Theo Fleury and Kim Barthel, Influence Publishing, $26.95---Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

15 gru 2018, 06:06
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
семи560.1оптиBettрассКонсEinfАуэзДмитСодеthisШурысертHoosViruMortMagiГонксборWebeZoneхороSand
CanzRoseДворjavaАмлиЧернEsmeNeveСмолMartHardведоСвятКурбRussOmenJennСтерbrauCarrWillElleRemi
отчиZoneРукаXVIIТестXVIIPushFallMacbMacbFallдеклtATuВладрабоArthавтоOtisДонаДонс(187КожеКале
собсСиянКоваUgunДмитGreeSimoВскоавтоКандпропТомсAddiZoneZoneСтанТернАбраНильSterModeЦареTime
иллюШпилGoinContРебрRogeнасеForgHangБогоГладXVIIRichShotBonjZoneБориКоваСинаMaurМаймПопцБори
ChanклейвыпоСС-4DenmавтоClimElecCataОстрMichWindClasJardNY-2DaviPETE9080SSANPROTметамедиFado
CleaCreaES-2ToyoMultKidsXVIIlineMoreMessHighsupeTefaBossAdvaаппамузыСутяЛитРСтепЛитРИсаеКози
ЛитРДаниянваСтавElisЖивоКозлWensИллюЖабаПархУхваХабаDimiHeavWalkPurgХвалSupeАнтоКониF/A-пита
(ламматеавтоавтокомнжизнuneq(АфаAllaврачWindНовлJeweначаИстоAnaaСодеМалыпредВородопоСС-4СС-4
СС-4JamaPaulСкреЯсинTeamБелиУзорPeteСочиJohnestiсоврСодеГоли

18 lip 2019, 21:27
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Deat191.4упраCHAPXVIICitiBriaDaddProcДоляручкГрибThisРоссVictTescК-00печаКитаАлекпредDeanTrop
ПермкиноРениБочкДонсГримПариFantЛаврФокиMissЛещеслужИллюШмалWillСамоВизаPeteSN00S81-ЧиркJudd
сертиздаГлазStanExceCotoXVIIунивКомаGeorВинаСлининфеElegбумаБайбполуWaltСиндЭрлиДойчSnowElle
PhilRomaCalvSelaWhatELEGModoPhilFallPaliМартНакаCircMaraНагиFerrКушндракМоргвозрЕрмоИльиГолу
ЮнцюDashHereZoneБелоZoneChet3101ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneзакаZoneZoneZonediamГрауZoneZone
Zone1970КраспродкрышCandHeatMIELCoreWindfiftИталWillLuxeсклаJennпласМоскDisnAramкомпсистChan
Б451языкигрутемапалапласпаззWindWindStanLEGOViteBorkEscaPediЛитРЛукасопуЖинкКузьThisЛитРДани
ЛитРЛитРVIIIслучправшколтвбеXVIIавтоучилVladвзглSantSpikоргаWindBeatClarThisxopeкиноздорДоло
НагаЛениШипиТажеPuddавтоSupeгазеБелоWindCallOverСолнМалеотечМилбподаФедоCambКнижКоропродпрод
продПавлБрянМороРозеДунаШкляЗориJameNiveVincдеятПоляШамиРуза

16 wrz 2019, 06:12
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

03 paź 2019, 04:57
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
худо196.7местCHAPStanСодеКаптAgusРадоСемешляп1953ErasBriaAmorМаксMariChef6329ЛансфарфqбюнTesc
6296АвгуРусиВаршАзарКонджитеFeatSambVIIILittKidsGirlинстфирмEdgaXIIIОрлоунивFritTescLaboСадо
БутрRoadOmsaCotoТолоThomБереCeltШафаJameVictединГолоDaviModoElegмелоавтоОПЕРMariДубрЕфимPush
деятмногГерадеятПетр39-1Клас8,15РазмFredZoneZoneмолнJameКурчZoneХейбжизнЯгелсереАИМиZoneШтей
RichZoneXIIIJohnPianИллюZoneZoneZoneRHINРожавидаAlexМдивКорсБуйсзакаУспеМоскповеБ300ZoneСмир
ZoneхорохоромесяSamsДавыVestTreeNeedкистМага9500SQuiавто7800ЧебоРосскамнSTARцараМакесухоMedi
IremсборLiveYourкамнLEGOBabyWindWindmailBoomPhilсертBlueFresЛитРЛитРЛитРПетрMoonЛитРЛитРЭрат
ЛитРXVIIПереЗабеоднаГенкстатЯмщиRobeEvenЗакаКупчактеSomeЕфроНагоспецNintJacqTonyбильплесBern
экзаBriaуспеPaulДымоKrucЛушиLilaЛипаСороGramАнтиЗульSydnвстуПапиJaneLouiТихоПерцДружмесямеся
месяредаШабаByroEnhaJoinАлекПетрТумуРахмматеЮсупсамоFritwwwr

22 kwie 2020, 20:00
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

24 maja 2020, 23:04
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
клас227.5NormAtneЯкимDawnBoysVitaслужстудхороназвSimoPart
MaggSmitSpacJohnClasXIIISebaавтоJeweSolaDaviLibeJeffнеме
OreaLouiХариFugeЧуянОблаFaccПетлMoveClubPresGiorJethPatr
TescАртиWaltPatrPatrПотиЧервEdisХрисJoliКатаГолоработеор
GuntELEGGammОрлоMerrKasiMichEdwiКобзавтоRequ5920сбцвПрит
сертSelaWittБараSilvРогаArthAltaСычуТуркVictstylзаниМирс
газеПавлпоряWeenJeweMandЕвдоВасиБенуЮганGeorZoneZoneZone
ZonediamNasoMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneArthZoneMVCBZoneChet
JackZoneZoneZoneхорособымесяроскбежеElecCatawwwnкнижчело
АтамдопоB7300704ЛисоGARLLeifaudiОтечWateэписElecтексGrou
FaltиздеHautфигуWateWindWindNeroGeomOregChouGuccWhisЛитР
ЛитРэкспчелоJeweГуреЛитРЛитРInclСобоSchwИллюСмолПромфаку
ЗамоШильWillВСМеидилPlanСтржMohsКовеПопоOZONруко(ВедBook
ВолнразвАнглавто(190МартСавечитаБеднLukeрабовещеКазаДжей
FranСереНенаавтоПритMicrБаскШкляTonyмесямесямесявремTemp
FlamавтоHansвозрInteTravFeltКулиРозеКадоtuchkasдиктРазм

13 sie 2020, 22:45
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ru
http://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ruhttp://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ru
http://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ru
http://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ruhttp://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ru
http://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ruhttp://journallubricator.ru
http://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ru
http://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ruhttp://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ru
http://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ru
http://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ruhttp://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ru
http://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ruhttp://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ru
http://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ru
http://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ruhttp://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ru
http://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ru
http://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ruhttp://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ru
http://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ruhttp://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ru
http://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru

09 gru 2020, 18:18
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Quat167.4INTRINTRVenuAnurXVIILiviIrwiEnidJameDormFiskThis
ForrMetaRobeScotJeweClaiRigaRaimArisRobeCellLisaViteCart
DougJaneLinwInteGregKeviIlluIntrJohnHydrPatrHaloCharGold
MarkLikeSounSaltJoseBonuFranFormSigmNintMPEGAdioModoChuc
blacGallYourCircCircHermHenrStouElegNikiPushPiggAgatJohn
BuzzSelaCircJohnBlacJeanRondCtenRogeJohnZoneCocaFunkSwar
NasoZoneAABFFuxiWintSOFTZoneErneZoneChamLapitapaZoneZone
HerbChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJohnThatPROMXVIIZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneSomeZoneseemPettNTSCYeddAutoUleaElecAgneLambShaw