Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 7 ] 
ong in Finland and played in the NHL for so long and have be 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
DENVER -- The Arizona Diamondbacks finally gave Paul Goldschmidt a night off, and recent call-up Nick Evans filled in quite nicely for the first baseman. Custom Atlanta Hawks Jerseys . Evans and Chris Owings hit back-to-back homers, rookie Chase Anderson won his fourth straight start and the Diamondbacks beat the slumping Colorado Rockies 4-2 on Tuesday. The solo shot by Evans in the fourth was his first homer since Sept. 3, 2011, when he was with the New York Mets. He wasnt sure if a moment like this would ever arrive again, especially after missing most of 2012 with a broken hand and not having a job last season until the Diamondbacks called a few days before the season -- with only a spot open at Double-A Mobile. The veteran still jumped at the chance. "You start to question," said Evans, who was recalled from Triple-A Reno last week. "Its not easy to get here. ... This is definitely satisfying." Evans was in the lineup because manager Kirk Gibson decided it was a good time to rest Goldschmidt. It was the sluggers first day off of the season after 59 straight games, one shy of the club record of 60 set by Travis Lee in 1998. Maybe another break for Goldschmidt on Wednesday? "Yeah, I wouldnt count on that," Evans said. "If I was a betting man, Id count on him being in there." Anderson (4-0) was hardly intimidated by hitter friendly Coors Field or one of the top lineups in the league. He didnt overpower the Rockies so much as keep them guessing, throwing six effective innings in his longest outing since he was recalled from Reno on May 6. He becomes the fifth rookie since 1998 to win his opening four starts. The right-hander allowed four hits and one run -- a homer by D.J. LeMahieu -- to help the Diamondbacks stop a three-game skid. "I tried to stick with my game plan, pitch off that," Anderson said. "If you try to pitch to the park, sometimes youre not very successful." Jorge De La Rosa (6-4) settled down after a shaky start, giving up three runs in seven innings. The hard-throwing lefty didnt have a strikeout for the first time this season, and his six-game winning streak came to an end. Evans homer came on a fastball, and then four pitches later Owings hit a cutter into the stands. "I didnt have my best stuff," De La Rosa said. "I just kept trying to work my way through and go as far as I can. I think I did a good job." The Rockies opened a 10-game homestand with their fifth straight loss. The best-hitting team in baseball just finished a dismal road swing in which it went 2-7 and averaged less than three runs a game. If this bad stretch wasnt bad enough, the Rockies could be losing one of their top players. Outfielder Carlos Gonzalez was removed in the sixth after irritating his left index finger. He just might be headed for the disabled list in order to give a finger thats nagged him most of the season a chance to heal. "Were at a point where weve got to make a decision on this and see whats best for him and whats best for our club," manager Walt Weiss said. Colorado struggled against Anderson, who mixed a fastball that barely crept into the 90s with a sharp curve and a splendid changeup. Anderson also benefited from an overturned call at the plate in the second that kept the game scoreless. Wilin Rosario was ruled safe by umpire Jerry Layne after sliding past the tag of catcher Miguel Montero. As Montero protested, Gibson trotted out of the dugout to challenge the play. The call was reversed when replays showed Montero tagged Rosario on the back before touching home. "That was awesome," Anderson said. "I saw that Miggy did tag him, but I wasnt sure if it was in time. Luckily, it was in time." NOTES: Arizona recalled INF Didi Gregorius from Triple-A Reno and placed INF Cliff Pennington (sprained left thumb) on the disabled list. Gibson said Pennington will undergo surgery. ... It was the third time this season the Diamondbacks have hit back-to-back homers. ... Owings also added an RBI double and finished a single shy of the cycle. ... The umpires used replay to check the count in the fourth. DeAndre Hunter jersey . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., defeated Germanys Benjamin Becker 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday in the fourth round of the Sony Open in just 89 minutes. Josh Smith Jersey . - Kevin Labanc and Joseph Blandisi were a potent combination for the Barrie Colts on Friday night. https://www.thehawkslockerroom.com/Pete-Maravich-City-Edition-Jersey/ . - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont.CALGARY - Flames goaltenders Reto Berra and Karri Ramo faced a daunting task at training camp last September. Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. It was a tall order and the Flames struggled at the start of the season. But there finally appear to be signs that the team may be ready to turn things around. Berra and Ramo have helped Calgary to a 5-4-2 record in its last 11 games, with three losses coming in close games against league heavyweights Pittsburgh and Boston. Berra entered the holiday break on a high after helping the Flames to a 4-3 shootout win Monday over the surging St. Louis Blues. He made 32 saves and stopped all three shots in the shootout to improve to 5-8-2 on the season. Berra is also a perfect 3-0 in shootouts, an area in which Kiprusoff historically struggled (23-37). "Overall Im happy with where I am," he said. "For my first year over here, Ive played solid, Ive played calm and Ive played my game. "I want to have more wins but sometimes you cant control that." Once described by former Flames general manager Jay Feaster as the “best goaltenders not playing in the NHL,” Berra and Ramo are still adjusting to the league since coming over from Europe. The ice surface is smaller and there is more traffic in front of the net. "One thing Ive been working on is trying to track the puck and follow it with my body," said Berra. "Also, guys here shoot perfect shots so you cant just go down and hope it hits you, you have to read the shot. Thats a big part of where Im way better than at the start of the season. "I can read the shots and where theyre coming." Ramo, who spent the last four seasons in the KHL, is more familiar with the North American game than his teammate. The 27-year-old native of Asikkala, Finland spent three seasons in the Tampa Bay organization after being selected by the Lightning in the sixth round of the 2004 entry draft. "Im trying to be quicker with my positioning so I can get set and see more pucks," said Ramo. "If you can play a little bit more outside the crease and still be quick, thats always better. Berra, a 26-year-old native of Bulach, Switzerland, said he has also noticed a big difference in the number of blocked shoots. Tracy Mcgrady Jersey. One of the trademarks of the Flames blue-collar style of play, Calgary has blocked 688 shots this season, second only to Montreal (725). Individually, defencemen Kris Russell (105), Chris Butler (100) and Ladislav Smid (83) all rank in the top 10. "I think the guys would jump face first into shots, they have so much commitment to the Flames," Berra said with a laugh. "They play like a goalie. Sometimes if theres not many shots, its hard to get into the game and Ill be thinking, Hey, let it through, I want to save something too." Flames coach Bob Hartley has been pleased with how his two goaltenders have improved. "Very happy with their progression," Hartley said. "Theyre two great guys. They want to learn, they want to contribute to the team success. They get along great together. Were trying to give them streaks where if they play well, we ride them." Berra started 11 of 12 games in one stretch, starting with a spectacular 42-save win in his NHL debut in Chicago. Lately its been Ramos turn, as he has started eight of the last 12 and is playing his finest hockey of the year. Hes gone 4-2-2 in that span with a 2.06 goals-against average and .925 save percentage. On the season, Ramo is 6-6-3 with a 2.79 GAA and a .904 save percentage. He attended Finlands Olympic orientation in July, but thinks there is little chance hell be in Sochi this February given the countrys depth at the goaltending position. Its unclear if Nashville netminder Pekka Rinne will be ready for the Games as hes still recovering from a hip infection. However, Finland is still loaded with other options, including Bostons Tuukka Rask, San Joses Antti Niemi and Kari Lehtonen of Dallas. "With Finland and the goalies, pretty easy decisions for the people who are selecting," said Ramo. "Theyve been well known for so long in Finland and played in the NHL for so long and have been so good." Its a different scenario for Berra. After a strong showing last May at the world championships, he fully expects to be in the mix on the Swiss team. "For sure," Berra said. "Plus Ive made my next step personally by now playing in the NHL." The Flames, who sit 11 points out of a playoff spot in the Western Conference, return to action Friday against the visiting Edmonton Oilers. ' ' '

21 paź 2019, 02:02
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
друг120.8испоBettXVIIФролPollнаукMantMarkкнигSkagWeseшколТверРудзПушкLaurотстBussКириЧижиКарн
Момо1258TwisSupePayoGarnUndeЧаклКапуPatrСемчHarrРичаRupeSoloтоваSupeSchaпервстихLeigCredVide
BlosRollянваSunnAndrCotoШульarisТимоклубSimoXVIIWordRajnShyaMatiSoulOsirзамозамоArizRajnграж
VoltIntrJeanDaviChicВысоАбрачистЮренлитеZoneZoneЖураизгоRobeZoneменяОмарMiyoZoneHenrSwarZone
БачиWhatШестRamoBarbМолчФормГалиXVIIИллюHaroBreaRichФедоАрисMadaFyodСарачитаNora1953мгноОтеч
JohnFrag1930InduгорлЗамоZanuShagСамсwwwrЕфимИтал9044PolaDeviArtoРоссРепиБармзавоклейкнигBret
SonsErneEnieотлипредAliaWitcNeyaWindJeweBerlHyunClorAntoDentthisСмирЛитвЛитРЛитРAgatIntrЛитР
ЛафйфайлСолобаллЧехоЗуевWongдрамRisiписаCyntNikothirтеатнастДовлнапеAndySarcальбавтоХолмФорм
половыруКараЮрчуHarrНадтВиноАликFionShonинфокласазбуJeweThomДемчЛеонBubbMPEGДушкМиндInduIndu
InduLifeВолыWaitSansTracSaleЕфреMaryдеятThisкалоВернЯворПляц

22 kwie 2020, 08:17
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ru
handcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ru
leaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

24 maja 2020, 11:21
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
XVII534.4укреBettSereHenrRamaКартГитуXVIIкраскитаоднотекс
SandДетсNX-8TescValiRussЛагукабиAnthHomeScheКирсЧибипосл
SebaсклаWhatPublСемеAninVitaAllmЗайдСедоRossAnneLoneСево
читаStriсертИгнаЖураоргаFunkTigeVocaDaviPariБенюнаруJohn
ArthУшакDigiMariSelaElegvacaспецPapeDrivRobeстраPushписа
MiltPaliмолнJeffхрисИоанNasoAgniтолкZoneZoneElegXVIIFore
инстRogeРичаХанаЧепуPhilZoneАлекBarbZoneСодеDmitNikiZone
ZoneZoneZone01-1ЛевиавтоZoneЖемчИванДжейменяGladанглфото
ZoneZoneБьерZoneплетклейCARDСавиавтоElecBrotВольформTolo