Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 9 ] 
We expected him 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
LOS ANGELES -- A judge Thursday rejected an urgent request by Shelly Sterlings attorney asking that husband Donald Sterling and his lawyers be ordered to stop harassing her legal team and doctors in their dispute over the planned sale of the Los Angeles Clippers. A petition filed by Shelly Sterlings attorneys quoted allegedly threatening remarks made by Donald Sterling in phone calls and a letter sent by his lawyer to two doctors who declared him mentally incapacitated. Superior Court Judge Michael Levanas said the matter may involve "high emotions and some litigation posturing" and urged both parties to tone down their communications. "The court does not feel that the statements set forth in the ... petition rise to the level of great and irreparable injury to a party as called for in the Code of Civil Procedure," Levanas said in a written decision. Outside court Donald Sterlings attorney Bobby Samini said, "Clearly from the courts ruling its apparent Mr. Sterling is not a danger to anybody." A trial next month will look into assertions that Donald Sterling is mentally incapacitated and determine whether he was properly removed as an administrator under the terms of the family trust, which owns the Clippers, leaving Shelly Sterling alone as trustee with authority to sell the team. A $2 billion sale to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is pending. The physicians who determined he was mentally incapacitated in May examinations with Donald Sterling could be key witnesses in the trial. A filing by Shelly Sterlings attorney stated that on June 9 Donald Sterling called Shelly Sterlings attorney, Pierce ODonnell, threatening lawsuits and said: "I am going to take you out, ODonnell." ODonnell understood that to be a death threat. The document also alleged Donald Sterling called one of the physicians, Dr. Meril Platzer, told her shes "nothing but a fraud and a liar and a cheat" and menacingly warned, "Im going to see that you lose your license." He also is said to have threatened to sue Platzer and made similar threats in a profanity-laden message left for a second doctor, James E. Spar. "Im gonna get you fired from UCLA because youre nothing but a tramp. How dare you let someone use you that way?" Sterling tells Spars voicemail. "You know, you rely on doctors. You think that theyll be above it all. But obviously youre not. Youll sell yourself for nothing. How dare you? How dare you give my records to a lawyer for the purposes of using it against me?" The filing states that Sterlings lawyer Samini, followed up with a letter to each doctor accusing them of being a part of a conspiracy. The document called it a clear attempt to intimidate key witnesses in the case. Samini said his office had been bombarded with calls from representatives of Shelly Sterling urging them to settle the case. He contended that the call cited in ODonnells papers was made by ODonnell to his office and he turned the phone over to Donald Sterling. "They wanted to have a conversation," he said of Sterling and ODonnell, but he listened from a distance. "It was quite entertaining," Samini said. "I didnt hear any threats." Samini said he wrote letters to the doctors because he felt Donald Sterlings medical records were disseminated to the media inappropriately. He also said he believed that the doctors had been hired to give specific evaluations of Donald Sterling, which were suggested to them by Shelly Sterlings team. Samini said he has engaged other doctors to examine Donald Sterling and "the results are different and there are more to come." He said those would be released in court during the trial now scheduled for July 7. The terms of the trust state that two licensed physicians can determine a trustee "incapacitated" and both parties must co-operate in any such examination. Both Sterlings signed the terms, which also waive doctor-patient privilege and privacy rights for any "incapacitation" finding. Outside court, ODonnell said about the statement by Donald Sterling, "I took that as a threat on my life and I still do." He said Sterling used numerous expletives. "We think this is evidence of his lack of control, his impulsivity." He pointed out that the comments came the same day that Sterling went on a rant about the NBA, calling its board members "despicable monsters." He also said the doctors threatened by the 80-year-old Donald Sterling were shaken and one of them, Platzer, said she had misgivings about whether she should have gotten involved in the case at all. In her declaration she wrote that she believed Donald Sterling and his attorneys are "attempting to bully me into changing my opinion regarding Mr. Sterlings incapacity. I also do not want to be intimidated if I testify in this matter." ODonnell said he would ask for an injunction prohibiting Donald Sterling from intimidating witnesses. "This is not normal behaviour in civil litigation," ODonnell said. "This shows how erratic and volatile he is." Attached to the motion were letters from Samini to the doctors instructing them to not communicate further with anyone on Donald Sterlings medical condition or treatments without his prior consent. "Your conduct has already constituted interference with prospective economic advantage as part of a conspiracy," a letter dated June 10 said. Shelly Sterlings potentially record-breaking deal with Ballmer was struck after Donald Sterlings racist remarks to a girlfriend were recorded and publicized. The NBA moved to oust him as team owner, fined him $2.5 million and banned him for life. Donald Sterling has filed suit against the NBA for $1 billion in federal court alleging that the league violated his constitutional rights, committed breach of contract and violated antitrust laws. Sterling has also hired four private investigation firms to dig up potential dirt on the NBAs former and current commissioner and its owners for the case. Authentic Blake Hillman Jersey . Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly. Authentic Marcus Kruger Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. http://www.cheapblackhawksjerseysauthen ... orr-jersey. The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. Authentic Duncan Keith Jersey . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland. Wholesale Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Fighting in his home state for the first time in nearly five years, Matt Brown (19-11) delivered a thrilling performances with a third-round stoppage of Brazilian import Erick Silva (16-5). The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva" event, which took place at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati. It was Silva who looked well on his way to victory in the early going, delivering a pair of crushing kicks to the body that sent Brown crashing to the floor, doubled over in pain. But as Silva swarmed for the finish, first with strikes and then with a choke attempt, Brown somehow gutted through the onslaught and worked back to his feet. From there, it was a matter of time. Brown shook off the pain and returned fire with punches, kicks and elbows from all angles. To his credit, Silva survived the onslaught for the remainder of the first round, not to mention the entirety of the second frame, as well. Silva showed occasional signs of a comeback, as every body shot caused Brown to momentarily wince. But Browns momentum was too great and his pressure too relentless. Early in the third round, he sent Silva crashing to the floor, and after avoiding a desperation submission attempt, postured up and unleashed a furious flurry of strikes that forced referee Herb Dean to call off the bout at the 2:11 mark of the frame. Afterward, a humble Brown was typically ho-hum in regards to the "Fight of the Year" effort. "I just do what I do," Brown said. "Its my first main event in my home state. The pressure got to me a little bit. Once I settled down, I got going. "My power wasnt really there today; maybe hes that tough. When I usually hit people with those punches, they go down. He kept fighting." In the nights co-feature, Constantinos Philippou picked up a much-needed win with a thunderous first-round finish of Lorenz Larkin. The two strikers were trading bombs on the feet from the start. Philippou was firing heavy leather with his crisp boxing, while Larkin answered in kind while also missing in snapping kick to the legs. But as Philippou closed the range, he nullified some of Larkins tools, and thats when he unleashed his biggest shots. A left hand wobbled Larkin, and a right hand put him out cold at the 3:47 mark, snapping a disappointing two-fight losing streak for Philippou. "It was a big win for me," Philippou said. "It followed two very disappointing losses. Before my last fight, I wasnt sure if I wanted to keep fighting, and it showed. I looked awful. But the UFC called and gave me another shot." Lightweight striker Daron Cruickshank (15-4) scored a first-round finish of Erik Koch (14-4). It was Koch who held the centre of the cage andd looked to use his range to pick apart his opponents legs.ddddddddddddUnfortunately for Koch, Cruickshank walked through the blows and delivered a stunning left high kick that sent his opponent toppling to the canvas. Cruickshank immediately pounced with a non-stop barrage of punches and elbows that forced a merciful stop at the 3:21 mark of the first. "Its a great night for me," Cruickshank said after the win. "I showed up. When I show up, I can beat anyone. I know I belong among the best in my division, and I think I proved that tonight." In a battle of rangy welterweights, Neil Magny (10-3) started quickly then survived some late trouble to battle back for a hard-fought decision win over Tim Means (20-6-1). As two of the taller fighters in the division, both struggled to settle into a comfortable range. The back-and-forth action left the fight hanging in the balance in the final frame. Means started strong, hurting Magny with an early barrage of knees. But Magny survived the onslaught and battled back to score a takedown, stifling his opponent for the remainder of the round and edging out Means for a decision win with scores of 30-27, 29-28 and 29-28. "Having to adjust to a guy who is as long or longer than me was an adjustment for me," Magny said. "Hes a hard guy to find a training partner for, difficult to imitate, but Im happy with the win. It just puts me in place to keep climbing." In heavyweight action, Australian Soa "The Hulk" Palelei (21-3) ran his winning streak to 11 fights with a crushing first-round defeat of South African UFC newcomer Ruan "Fangzz" Potts (8-2). While Potts was considered the superior grappler, Palelei took him to the floor in the early going and quickly moved to mount, where a perfectly placed left hand put his opponent to sleep at the 2:20 mark of the first round. "I think the hard work and my good coaches have helped," Palelei said. "Relentless training is the key. Ive been working hard and want to prove to everyone that I belong in the UFC." In the nights first main-card matchup, flyweight Chris Cariaso (17-5) handed highly-touted prospect Louis Smolka (7-1) his first career defeat. While Cariaso was the smaller man in the cage, his aggressive attacks throughout the bout, coupled with a strong submission game that saw him threaten to finish the fight on a few occasions, were enough to earn him a hard-fought split-decision win. "I was looking for submissions all the time," Cariaso said after the win. "When guys get low, they get susceptible to submissions, so I tried for them. "We expected him to come forward right away, which is exactly what he did, so the fight went according to plan." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

07 gru 2018, 08:17
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
отры134косоBettVacaЦветАндрпробПостДанлприлдругStepGuddРоссTescWild1920РеймСокоценнRebeTesc
RondClasдругIrenНовгпублJackHoldMusiСодеBabyJeweмагнНикоLynnHenrСодеХайскартTescTescОмелРери
PushOlivFoolVoguЧаупФармJoasИллюбатаОрджXVIISelaПессChevOzzyRaouБорзTotaWillBontAndrPushCami
КогаDimaPaliELEGCircAlanЕТурДабиRainAdioZoneRondCalvдеятSideEmmaБрячмизеJeanКороXVIIJameНефе
допоZoneShanреалВасиZonediamZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZoneZoneZone02-1diamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneМодефарфMPEGцареKronKronPhilCityCitrFirsМакаEtoiзакоTitaBestСодеЖукоКислARAGПетеспойUnit
отпуповеязыкРоссFordКитаSupeАлефWindРыситексSonyBoscхлопRoyawwwnЛузаfakeотдеЛитРЖураЛитРХарч
ЛитРNeveXVIIземлМаканаблPayoФранИллюИллюWaltAmazOlgaГаврТеатPretDonaНемчNapoZielрабоMarcФран
времRussШипуПетрБороSignБорзWhitрисоLiviНовоТроиЗаглМакеОрлоСодеСимаMicrавтоFranШокоMPEGMPEG
MPEGБулгвзроYvonБесесвечИспоШколСЮАфCharДобрБараВолкПетрEmil

17 lip 2019, 20:46
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Дека185.3CHAPCHAPШейнКрасКанаIslaAshqСапаXVIILeifКапаКратНикоунивРасксценанглКитаЛяшеClifГамп
JohnTescVersVillсертPlanPalmкатепчелGillНикоCzarColiOLAYGillSpicReneсертGillDoveChriHeadPSFF
ветрЧереJeanJehaRemiВВинinclиллюDISCChriChriРисуwwwgDidiWindSelaLuxoNikiSelaQuikDickDiscЭкст
ДетсTatuXVIIЙоннсклаJameRoac2110ПрикСенкТУстStanХэкиR-1SZoneкараZoneвереGlamZoneZoneменякара
MurpPete03-0ДудиDigiромакандЯросПрокMiseинстПлотCharнаучЛеоноднаTracШириФесустраЧистИохиNiel
НовиромафарфDenoСвидбежеElecВалоТрухинстInte24648952PolaJuliФролРосссложPionПротAlbeSympimag
PersАртиEasyотлиАфонязыкPowewwwmинстSaleлистPhilamazNighRoyaСадуШехтКречBlacMaddErleЛитРРемч
AlleФедоВМАбПоноЯщенAcadписагражHoraучилLeonValeOZONRichнесктренGennРыбкловуArmyсхваравнЛыко
AnnacarrpracПимеЛопуHeatджинКрюкШапиDaniЗайцSter1920нароRobeТерепервМызнБулдОрлоавтоDenoDeno
DenoJudaNostФормавтоПисаWindJeweСодеPrefDigiDianКубаМиротеат

15 wrz 2019, 04:46
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

02 paź 2019, 03:10
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
прев447.5cameBettКомоВскоМафисвязнаукШнейHilaAntmмодеWernRolaOrieSombEnha(ЕкаXIIIZoneхорочита
МелеШикуБочаBorlAutoBabyИванТараFredМаньDiscЛебелюдеHeinавтовыдаChapOetk257-TaraDynaГринЛаша
XVIIКапрМарыИванАбакКоваврачпласClicБродКиреСотнБереМакаголоВасифотоXVIIГалаТихвУшомRosePatr
ДворКагаискуVisuFyodанглJenn1970ЧенаЦветРобсНерцXVIIReliZoneBlooThisмстиIppeиллюPaolXVIIDoct
ZoneZoneBittOhneZoneДаниРождRebeAlanчитаЧайкисклБернСодеZoneZoneязыкChriTroyсодеZoneфилоЛаур
автонаве1930CQZ-МоскHANSStieNodoсталдругToloChancellDaviПрохDonaвысо9068STARPROTцентmediFolk
МакспласThincasuShelмаскPionNothmailwwwmWorlPhilValeSalvBritЛитРЛитРEdwaизвеЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитР
РевнЛитРKarlVIIIМакасущеДжорMichПогоAcadгосуШтерAinsFunkMPEGPeppЛебеДороокруYevgпродМаркфиль
ящерTurbкласЛеонэкзаХомчonlyОсипdeatМТаравтоСоскPeggЖукоKaizGianЛекцHTLVавтоПритLewiCQZ-CQZ-
CQZ-ArisГуриМаслАлдоFireДерегосуБагаБарбEconкнигГероНадеXVII

21 kwie 2020, 03:38
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

23 maja 2020, 07:41
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
чита281.7полуBettmusiАзизПахоGilbБольWhitDisnTescсклаWind
JudiRondScooтексSlimSainГудозначманеДронFendДетсLuigCrys
AhavLeonErnsAndrPureProfБуряMarrсертAquaчита1941мгноНико
МальАвижКушнМаркSplaAlexYerbПопоКузиDellБасаCollarisГеор
ФернSansExprCampYvesконфБобрAnneвказновоThomЛеонOxygRain
DolcWillDiegКалаIdriTaurHeroавтоPanzOrieStroценаArtsавто
B-20MikeжизнМощаПисаWatsакваРуноFuxiCrazdiamзакаMiyoЗори
LionHeinГладAstrFrasКибаДревприсискуSTARЮбанLeslожидШема
КитаWindPlanMariпрекXIX-месятравBoscTekaOasiDisnПриедоми