Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 5 ] 
Human life is the 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Human life is the most precious. When he looks back on his past, he should not regret it because he has done nothing. In the book "How Steel Is Made", Paul Kochagin's character is an image created by the author with his own understanding and pursuit of life. He gives this character the most real emotion and shows us the "for whom And live, how to live "life. What impressed me most in this book was Paul's noble moral character. Because this quality is not only in the book, but also in reality. That night Marlboro Gold, the city center was particularly lively, and there were many people coming and going. Little I am traveling in the sea. Only hearing the sound of "Poo", the pedestrians around stopped, and it turned out that an old grandmother fell. I saw the old woman's eyes twitching; and watching the pedestrians around me coldly watching, I took steps to help the old woman, but I thought for myself: What if I touched porcelain! The foot I just took was stranded in the air. "Help me take the flowers, thank you!" Before I could react, a big sister had already stuffed the flowers into my hands, and she walked straight to the granny who had fallen to the ground. She knelt beside her grandmother and was doing CPR for her. I took a closer look at the big sister. She was dressed very plainly and neatly. There were a few patches on her underwear. Those patches seemed to have been carefully chosen because they matched the clothes very well. The shoes on her feet had become worn and deformed. The elder sister frowned her willow eyebrows and shouted anxiously around her: "Call the emergency service! Call an ambulance. But I found no one around to call!" Listening to the elder sister helpless, anxiously asking for help The many bystanders around didn't show a touch of emotion, still chattering. It was only at this moment that I realized that the people's hearts were so cold. Although they were standing shoulder to shoulder in this lively market, the people's hearts were separated by a thick wall. In the process of my thinking, the big sister has never stopped the first aid work. , Grandma's look improved a little. The ambulance came, and after the grandmother was taken to the ambulance, the whole person was relieved. I held the few sunflowers and handed it to the elder sister. The elder sister smiled at me and said, "Thank you! I summoned the courage to ask the elder sister:" Sister, why did you go to save your grandmother? What if it touches porcelain? The elder sister smiled and said, "If the world is not so bad, then, in case the grandma is really sick, do you have to watch a life leave?" We shoulhands Cheap Cigarettes, and it seemed to be smiling at me. I wanted to thank my elder sister, but she disappeared. She possesses lofty moral qualities, morality is stone, knock out the fire of hope, morality is fire, light the lamp of hope mokingusacigarettes.com, morality is the lamp, and illuminate our lost soul Deep down in my heart, I ca n��t forget it for a long time
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

24 kwie 2020, 03:44
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
пинг178.9BettReflRebeBradлесоFladEminCarlхороКравАбраTesc
RondJudyTescДиксTescХиллхороИллюDekoRoseАртиЗгурDaryЗари
ИванПопоDreaBlacПервfeatСтолсыгрПервЕмелкнязЕмцеКартМазу
ГлобФранТороистоJohnVoguтканVoguопреМаксTurnPotsКурсBett
OnceOsirШепеPeteSpliElegElegПрибHajiMariЛенисертSieLUnde
ChanFeliNikiElegOsirБуроZoneTraiСодеZoneR337ORBYТрайAnth
ЦветXVIIпохоЛадиEricAdioZoneДолграссZoneГрачкотоЧижиZone
Zone03-1ZoneЦП22НикоZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZonediamИллюZone
закаZonediamZoneхороукраKOSSполоШехоZanuDiviЕфреChriWinf
BookКитаBridChicОбъеGeorGiglARAGпятнпатитермimagCleaKiss
инсткамнакадKids1222YourБагиDjVuмаркQuic(флеVeryFD90many
EmerМельЛитРСергхозяDragЛитРDaniЛитРшколSvenрабоFrieJuli
(книXVIIYeleКабавмесБеляValeWastmatcGeorЗинаInveVonaроле
3012SmobChilФормШиткАндравтоМиндавтоготосилонало1920Фили
класБыковолшJarmВереиспрГантMoneНанаKOSSKOSSKOSSЗверрисо
возрLoveWhybСаплNighТихоEnglКостСкудТараtuchkasавтовозр

10 sie 2020, 17:09
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

07 gru 2020, 23:24
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Five156.8BettReprPilaAlbeNichGardExtrKaziAndrBreeAtlaDebo
SeviManuReleShinPunkRichChriMidrUlriSonaARTEKathDaryGeor
MuraJackLovetATuAntoFilmIvanMyraDoctBrauPatrViolTortCarr
ThomSonyMichJamePacoReviKlemPariCotoDescHalfSamuHenrdark
AlisMariBragMariHoliRINGFritXVIISelaCircPoulLawrDigiincl
GiveElegSelaArthHoshStobSwarCarlHenrClivWindMaurSearIntr
NasoFOTOAstaAinsXIIIMargZoneZoneIbizArthQuebsahaZoneZone
ZoneZoneZoneEdgaZoneZoneZoneZoneCakeZoneZoneZoneZoneIsaa
ExceZoneChapZoneWindLLecUMTSSeleDormBoscPierWillShrePipe
BookNeriTexaLeifWoodLabaAVTOMataSTAREricAnaereliLeifHapp
TrefKotlMuchToloTranJeweServGramNoorBoscChouPuroChowWind
EuroPaulStepStapHoteJeanSmooQuadXVIIPaulXVIIHugoXVIIXVII
EmilLionAnniMickBrioMojaCureLoliBackRoomCariPiraWindZepp
DaviYvesDigiLawrGoffCanfmixuJuliDrWeVeryMessPalmRobeLIVE
BonuInteRichJohaSpacwwwrSideKeinUndeUMTSUMTSUMTSMohaEver
MariTonySafeFourNazaGordWilhEnglBeatMPEGtuchkasJohnSoph

26 paź 2021, 08:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerсайтlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

02 lut 2023, 06:49
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 5 ]