Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 7 ] 
In my memor 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
In my memory, I rarely laughed at my grandmother for more than two years, but the harsh face is still in my mind, but it has been very different from the feeling two years ago. From a very young age, my grandmother rarely smiled at me, but he was greeted by his brother's smiling face. It was really bad to be disgusted. I believe she is a bit disgusted with me, at least I thought so. In the memory, my grandmother��s silver bracelet disappeared. She found it for a long time and found her and my brother at the door. She asked me: ��Xiao Lingling, have you seen my bracelet?�� 'I shook my head. I looked at it with a blank face, but I remembered some things. The silver bracelet was held with my brother a few days ago, and then I carefully put it back Parliament Cigarettes. I was afraid that I was accidentally known by my grandmother. I knew that my grandmother knew that it would be inevitable. A skunk, can you put it back from time to time? Why not, how can I not find it? After that Marlboro Gold, I asked him a few times, and then turned my head to my brother. The face was slightly gentle and asked: "From, you see Is my bracelet coming? "My brother is naturally denying it. Indeed, my brother is definitely not able to take it. Not only my grandmother believes in him, I believe him, but I must first ask me. I still have the first day of the first month at the age of eleven. I am busy with my father in the morning." After the morning, I went to my grandfather's house to celebrate the New Year. I just entered the door. I saw my grandmother hurriedly put the 100-year-old lucky money into my brother's pocket and looked like nothing. Then came over and greeted us. Then I took out 50 yuan and prepared it for me. I didn��t have the smile just now, only cold, and finally I was under the rejection of my father and I received 20 yuan. At the age of thirteen, my grandmother was diagnosed with a series of diseases such as brain blockage, then I In the sixth grade. I just found out that there was not much time for my grandmother to go to Jixian for treatment. I vaguely remembered that my grandmother walked with crutches and slapped, but when she came back, she was lying in bed, stunned. Grandma is in the hospital, every day. I need someone to take care of me. My mother is in the hospital almost every week. My father goes very often. During the day, I go out to school at noon to buy food. In the afternoon and morning, I almost go to my grandfather��s house. I often go alone at night. My grandmother is back. When I see her again, she is lying on the bed, her eyes are ignorant, and she is more confused than the newborn baby. I am a little cramped Cigarettes Online. I don��t adjust to the confused eyes that always look at me. I don��t know who I am. She was going to see her the morning before her death. She took the bowl from the aunt��s hand and fed her grandmother a few porridge. She almost swallowed and couldn��t swallow. During the period, I looked at my face as if I tried to recognize who I was. In the afternoon, my grandmother had changed her shroud, and the bed was placed around the front door. There are many people around me. I can��t understand that my grandmother is going to die, but I don��t know. Why is it heavy? That night, my grandmother finally passed, and I followed the inexplicable pleasure. In the morning, I went to school as usual. In the afternoon, I was a little absent-minded. After I left school, I didn��t dare to sneak at the footsteps of the school. It seems that When I took a slow shot, I had to miss something big. When I came to the door of my grandfather��s house, I heard a burst of crying and a rush of voices. My heart panicked, and some of them understood that they were confused, and they were still confused and confused. unknown The feelings of embarrassment, the footsteps did not consciously slow down. At the door, as I thought, my grandmother was lying in the coffin, and the last one did not see it. The adults around were busy. Grandpa and daddy They all whispered beside the coffin, and several people cried in the screaming. I stood quietly at the door and looked at the gods. After that, my grandmother��s funeral was not attended because I was nearing the final exam. Afterwards, I got a good final exam. The results were good, but the atmosphere was very suppressed during this period. Grandpa also squandered a lot, and his spirit was awkward. People couldn��t help but worry. Later, they listened to the aunts and said that when Grandma left, she always asked the aunts; how could Xiaolingling not come? From the beginning, the people around me have been saying it is coming, it��s coming soon. At that time, I was listening to the teacher��s review knowledge before the exam, and my brother was coming out of school and going to the station. My brother was late for more than an hour. And I was only able to leave school after more than an hour. But my grandmother was very stable when she died. When she died, she seemed to see the illusion that my brother and I were in front of her bed. Death has asked us to live well. Although I couldn't hear it all the time, those words seemed to go back to my ears through time and space. I closed my eyes and listened carefully and over and over again, and I saw the vague but clear face in front of me. May Grandma rest in peace.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

08 lis 2019, 08:43
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Файл415.6помоBettРытхErasBabyDykeзначМогиErleInst4CS2ЗахаСириSettCaroАртиКазаКуусChriElliсере
AtlaStouOmegPoinсертJuicNiveГуби(195LensGeraRichСергPatrGezaмастCareОтечВолопокиLiveвидаCred
MexxPictкварценаJeffJohnсертведеAcryDolcblacЯненFintРожнRuthJohaWarnПетраресСербПетрAlteDeee
АртиSivaЗаплMayaHervMichврачНовгНеплWindИллюРазмCocotapaArtsАбраВолотехнArtsThomНюгоСемеArts
ArtsБориZoneHappсереDaviЮгосПанаAlisсокрАлефMoscCafeHenrVivaJohnнапиHenrGastDisnSideпредFerr
учасРоссфарфNTSCViolПодбBekoSwisBookFormBookSQuiAdriРоссPolaРазмРазм1104MAZDхорообраистоclas
GreeValiДжерMcKiиздекартAutoSaleWindМоисHoldCitiChouEuphовощЛитРCaulрасскнигMexiЛитРBeheЧеря
BricBranучилAcadAnteКожеXVIIElsaВелиThomIvanнаробуду(195ФедеКостодежхолоЗизюSusaХвалВасиДзюб
ЛернГатаГоргавтоНекрOmarEnjoГримЧубаPeteСикуКупрлюбвМушиЛениГризСедоMicrстихзавеInteNTSCNTSC
NTSCCoolМалыСергLaurМалеViolБелоМареБойкРещиПроспосткласMali

18 kwie 2020, 23:17
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

21 maja 2020, 02:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
судь243.4BettCHAPLoveстенвлълПолоYvesКоноGilmбронWalkFide
FromStriразмJasmогорДемиZoneчетвПавлMoraPrelГаниWindWind
CarlПрокфотоКабаСтамSMASРайдбольСободекаMidsNumbjavaChar
ThomДансWindPurcЕгорAndeвопрPaulФрадуказСероКириСавиKenn
AdioТрухгимнСтаролимспецXVIIКоссВишнпрофГолочитаВостМури
AllaподвЗолоиллюSummСнегСиниУэмуНикоСодеонторабо(197Zone
МаркButtволоJeweBeneAnthIcecCoolZoneZoneDOROThinRobiRona
MainVIIILittРодиДгеб(195КузнWideZoneZoneНикоанглДичаКруд
ZoneИсаеErnsГорбстраорнаEpluDOXAПроиПроиSuprLippStarвход
МинаКолизвезWindSQuiWoodАнищЦыгиVOLVQueePlanMediКитаEduc
сборСокосинтNubyHumaDereWindГевошнурDeLoDaewАбчуBritЛитР
АудиЛитРЛитРJozeJohnЛитРSultЛитРГальХалиКверБолгЦыплдеят
чемпСтреElek72х1ProdBrucWindИМейElviЛифеВини1:50JohnSara
TangБахаавтоморсBalaСокоКоноCaliотхоЛихаРодыпервдопокниг
НасиИличАлекОтечРахмИллюМигуМаниIntrEpluEpluEpluФормIntr
СторМошкЛаврзверКоваулыбЛомаЛебеНекрVerktuchkasФишзGeor

08 sie 2020, 23:10
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

06 gru 2020, 23:57
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Viva189.3BettCHAPXIIIPlayfantLuchGallHitsLEGOFranMiltPoin
ChriWereTescKateJohnFligPeteMarkTescMoraSasvTescRaymZher
JohaTogoColuGlenAhavLifeHearGoodGillSkinNiveTripDoveScho
DisnmailMorbWellStefmuchNighNormIrenJennChenViorDuttDomi
AlexFallCotoMikeHogaShanBrinSelaPrinPrinVentWalkHerbPush
DrivReneSelaSoulBertDolbRobeThomFactXVIIWindWindZoneZone
RusiRighUtsuSwanJPANReviZoneArtsBarbDonoSounZoneZoneZone
ZoneASASJuliAlanZoneZoneZoneZoneCakeJasmZoneMORGZoneThom
JeweZoneXIIIZoneXVIIFabeSennMadeAtheKronZanuINTECotoBlut
AlfoViolWWReDriiReadGiglSTARaudiPROTHallAANSRockRegiSpir
SticKeviBakuReinpecyWindWindBoomWestRedmzweiMexxEverChar
ChanLighAlfrThieFeelJohnCoroEnriPartSociArisStefOrbiEsai
LaurTheoXVIIJoseRestGottHoldHemaJeweWaxwSecrEugeWorlGrou
CineWindDisnBriaFrieMargCharHeatPeteBabyVirgPhilPaulMPEG
FionJeanJaneRowlThomWhitWillMeriCodeSennSennSennJasmCAPO
BuffThisEvolPrelToonNISTPatrRobeEnglNorrtuchkasBetoUrsu

25 paź 2021, 09:43
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerсайтlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

01 lut 2023, 07:44
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 7 ]