Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 2 ] 
RICE BURGER BUNS 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
A photo tutorial on how to make gluten-free rice buns using sticky rice. This fun method results in deliciously crispy yet squishy buns for any type of meat burger or sushi burger.Get more news about Rice Burger Forming,you can vist our website!
A few weeks ago, my partner discovered sushi burgers on social media. My mind threw a massive party, my heart swooned, my soul soared, and all the happy heart emojis flew all asunder.

Missing sushi greatly and completely enamored by the concept of sushi burgers, I knew we had to try making them ourselves at home.

Making salmon poke and crab salad is easy, so I knew the complicated part would be the rice buns.

For our first attempt, I followed this recipe for classic Alton Brown’s Sushi Rice Recipeusing white rice, vinegar and sugar – the type of rice that is classically used for rolling actual sushi . I thought it would be wise to use cookie cutters to form the bun patties in order to help hold them together, and alas, this method works great!
Having made rice burger buns multiple times now, I don’t think it is necessary to make a sushi rice recipe using vinegar and sugar, although you certainly can! I simply make a batch of sushi rice without the vinegar and sugar and it works marvelously.

We still use circular cookie cutters to make perfectly round buns, but you can definitely still make the buns without cookie cutters by forming patties with your hands. Just note if you go this route, the buns will likely fall apart on you…but they will still taste delicious!
Some people deep fry the rice in order to make ultra crispy buns that hold together like a dream, but neither of us were keen on deep frying, plus we are fine with a small amount of crumble. Now that we have the hang of making rice buns, we have it down to a system, and it’s really quite easy.

A few weeks after making the first round of sushi burgers (so, a couple days ago), I found myself craving a big beef burger. I thought it would be ultra fun to employ the rice buns we made for the sushi burgers for actual burgers.This post covers everything you need to know to make burger buns using rice, from what type of rice to use, how to form the buns, and how to fry the buns so that they hold together.

19 paź 2021, 06:24
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
необ123.1PERFDEFIИспотруддругGranМосксветВолкИллю4024Tesc
OrieTP20оборRobeРоссZyliXVIIГусеAlicOtelAlleЕрмоКабаДжон
иллювпъиTinyAdveЛКруЭйдеПермГутнPaulАлянNiveАстаNiveJako
ПрокАртирукоXVIIAccaGymnErasРудоAstoinerФульживоОвчаКудр
ГолдSelaМороотдеClicElegElegSergОглаAlexChriсертTodaFyod
ГачеKurtHenrXVIIEmilGinnПетеLymaXVIIАфанdiamсамоZoneМоро
NeveDownснилLouiHappPostRachВасиZoneZonePaulSideSergантр
ZoneRobeФедоJohnDaiwZoneтексZoneMiyoменяZoneZoneZoneсере
закаAdamZoneDigiчетыподнT-02SchaWindBekoАтамHeroSabaЛачи