Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
The top streaming apps for your new TV 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
So you came out of the holidays with a fancy new 4K TV? It doesn’t get much better than that. After managing to unbox it and finding the perfect spot in your living room to put it, the next crucial step is downloading the right apps that can showcase that big screen.To get more news about moonlive, you can visit official website.

The easiest, fastest way to locate these apps is to open the app store on your TV — whether it be a Roku TV, Samsung TV, LG, Sony, Vizio, or something else — and look for a list of the most popular downloads. You’ll likely spot many of the choices that I’ve included below right there. If your TV comes with a voice remote, you can also look for them that way.
TV EVERYWHERE APPS
These are apps that require a cable account login to get the most from them. If you want to watch full-length episodes, you’ll have to sign in. Most major cable networks have their own app.

There’s nothing necessarily better about watching your programs via these standalone apps versus just pulling up the on-demand options for these channels on your cable box. But if you prefer to keep things separated or hate your cable interface, they’re a nice option to fall back on. I’ve listed them here along with the services where they’re available.
TV STREAMING SERVICES
Over the last couple years, we’ve seen a wave of internet TV apps that you can subscribe to as a replacement for cable — or if you don’t have cable to begin with. Prices range from $25 for Sling TV up to over $70 for the most complete channel packages from DirecTV Now and PlayStation Vue. You’ll definitely want to reference our Cord Cutter’s Guide for help in picking the one that offers your favorite channels.

STANDALONE STREAMING APPS
These are either the streaming versions of specific channels, or offer specialized content. My list includes the obvious essentials such as Netflix and Amazon’s Prime Video, but I’ve added others that aren’t quite as well known. I won’t bother describing the obvious must-haves to you, but I’ve included some comments about some of the lesser-known apps you might want to consider.

01 wrz 2021, 08:30
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 1 ]