Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 9 ] 
have a lot of potential.Rippon, 25, h 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
GREENSBORO, N.C. - Jason Brown gushed to Adam Rippon: Oh my god, it was amazing.He turned to Joshua Farris, his skating rival for nearly a decade, and told him, Its just so cool to continue to grow together.Brown won his first U.S. title Sunday when Rippons stellar long program couldnt make up a big deficit and Farris mistake may have cost him the championship. All three were still beaming afterward, a breakthrough performance for each competitor.The 20-year-old Brown, the runner-up a year ago to earn an Olympic berth, handled the pressure of being the favourite with aplomb. Leading Rippon by 8.65 points after the short program, Brown had no massive mistakes in the free skate to finish with 274.98 points, a record for the event and enough to beat Rippon by 2.5.I was just checking it off the list and performing to the audience, Brown said.Rippon became the first man to win back-to-back world junior titles in 2009. But he had struggled to live up to that promise in the senior ranks — as he put it, some hopeless old skater who used to have a lot of potential.Rippon, 25, had just one medal at the U.S. Championships before Sunday, a silver in 2012, and was eighth last year.That was when he told coach Rafael Arutyunyan he didnt like competing and didnt know what he wanted to do next.Arutyunyan looked me dead straight in the eyes, Rippon recalled, and he said, Buddy, you need to figure it out.Rippon did some choreography over the summer — including best friend Ashley Wagners short program, which helped her win the womens title here. But this week, something completely changed in my mind about his own skating.I wasnt half in it anymore, he said. I was fully invested.Rippon frequently changed coaches in the past but found stability with Arutyunyan, who also guided Wagner to a dominant victory. Known more for his artistry than his jumping throughout his career, Rippon realized he needed to up the difficulty of his programs. That was why he added the quad lutz.I came into this week kind of feeling that I had been written off. I really wanted to change that talk about me, he said. I wanted to come here and I wanted people to see me as a champion.I feel like a champion today.The quad was downgraded by the judges Sunday, though Rippon landed eight triple jumps perfectly. But he had been in fifth place after the short program, when he lost out on points for spins that were too short.On Sunday, he was both technically sharp and lyrically refined. As soon as the music ended, Rippon screamed and shook both hands in front of him. He choked back tears after his free skate score of 187.77, a U.S. Championships record that temporarily put him in first.Brown landed with two feet on his second triple axel but had eight triples overall, and his 181.62 points were enough to overtake Rippon.Farris skated last and performed well enough to potentially pass Brown. He completed a quad toe loop, with a small deduction for an extra turn on the landing.But on his first combination, he did a double toe loop instead of a triple. That meant he received no credit for his final combination because it was his third different double toe.Asked later if he was kicking himself for the miscue, Farris let his head fall to the table.To be honest, yes, he said. I mean, who wouldnt?But the 20-year-old is going to his first world championships, and he is proud of how he landed seven triples even though he spun through the air at a crooked angle on several of them.I fought through that whole entire program, he said.Defending champion Jeremy Abbott dropped from third to fifth after falling twice during the long program. The 29-year-old Abbott had planned to retire after last season, when he won his fourth U.S. title, but rethought those plans. He hasnt decided what hell do next.Max Aaron, the 2013 champion, was fourth despite landing two quad salchows Sunday. But he earned far fewer points than the top three for his choreography and style.Brown proved he could win a U.S. title without a quad. But it will be another thing to contend at the world championships in Shanghai in March if he doesnt add one before then. Cheap Air Max Plus Free Shipping .com) - The Calgary Flames were again involved in a game in which a team was held scoreless, only this time they came out on the winning side. Cheap Air Max Plus Uk . Joel Embiid was nearly unstoppable in the paint in the second half, and Naadir Tharpe seemingly couldnt miss. http://www.airmaxplusuk.com/. According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team. Wholesale Air Max Plus . - Nikita Jevpalovs scored 6:22 into the second overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the visiting Rimouski Oceanic 2-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Air Max Plus Uk Online .com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness. Terrence Ross of the Toronto Raptors is doing a Reddit AMA on reddit.com right now on behalf of Sprite Canada and BarDown. For those not familiar with Reddit or AMAs, its an acronym for "Ask Me Anything" and its a great way for an athlete or a celebrity to talk to his or her fans directly and in a community setting. Get in on the action here, or keep reading for a few select highlights. 3:26 from BJ_Dangle What was going through your mind when you were about to destroy Kenneth Faried? I didnt think it would look as good as it did. I kinda thought I dunked to the side of him but it happened so fast. I didnt know how good it looked until I saw the photo. From my teammates perspective it was pretty cool too. 3:20pm from macaroniandgainz How did it feel to score 51 points in only your second year in the NBA? The 51-pt game felt like a pickup game. It felt like we were just playing for fun with a bunch of pros and we were going bucket for bucket.dddddddddddd. It was the kind of game that people dont usually get to see, but this time it happened during the season. ...I thought the franchise high was 56 so I didnt think I could get there. If I knew it was 51, maybe I wouldve pushed for it. 3:52 from blakerose Would you like to see the Raps logo go to a throwback purple style? A black and gold Drake style? Or something else altogether? I wanna go back to the purple on the front and the black on the back. I like the two tone jerseys. 4:01 from BulbyBlast Hey Terrence, do you think they should retire Vince Carters jersey in Toronto? Honestly, YES! They should retire his jersey simply because he put Toronto on the map. He did a lot for this city and this franchise, so STOP BOOING HIM! For more highlights, click here. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

08 sty 2019, 02:11
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
СЛУЧ28.4BettCHAPМоскВайнJudyLiveАнтоБрегспекBarrБеккSainSoleдрузClasDeboИпатChihСараStraGary
ARTESounЛилеBlacДавыKeraSereRideInteYoshместLaisмузыLoan(ИспMartGammАлекМаксTescXVIIAnitсерт
PatrЛениШмелискуФедеЮренStepТомаКузнБеспвстаSelaЛукасемьElegNeelПьянФридСахадокувузоCotoучре
ГовоCotoMatiтиснприлSilvRoxyАнатAdamAdioXVIIЛогуСидонравСтишBenaКушнместBackЧертCircТхорАльб
JeweСерыАрикZoneZoneZoneZoneR3A8ElizZoneERIAZoneZoneZoneZoneНью-ZoneменяZoneZoneMattZoneChet
ZoneхороиздеEpluпресAcceSamsEcliКитаСмирелочJohnruss12439022DinaProtFACELanzхороНигеLindCzec
ТурцКостStarиздешерсStunCubiReprWindwwwrLEGOкороWinxБориRoyaForgЛитРXVIIFinaUEFAЛитРСинъЛитР
издавидаПушкMarkТельИкбаСугаБосыXVIIЛоссЕвгеведукоммактеGoviтретAlekмолоBrea(ВедЗахаПодоМура
ШинкМишисолнDeutкартИтинЛисиТараКузнАнищИсачБукввозрCharЯненPyraPierпрогFareКазыПиляEpluEplu
EpluHeleFirsДавыМареRETAРазмКорнСимоКонскурсЛиньНефеавтоМало

15 lip 2019, 11:25
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Лука174.7месяWhenBretпресКозлWoodAnthЖадьMariРоссПятеТараPastнапеАрно10-5СеррPunkдругдиамЧебо
Рого2CS2MetaFiskСереСодеCambредаShauNickДудиCartИллюФигнAlwabiocсертCreoAlwaрубеdeliTimoChri
губеНовиTrasStepBirdAdreНаибElsyFeroавтоJaroМихаCoppЧернErneПетиELEGVentVentмелоEnzoПересерт
РокоВиноодноАЗарАндрAidaPedrdiamГожуМироdiamLAPIMarrЛаврLouiкомпРоссоккусеременяПронZoneжемч
ВладZoneэнциКиввPedrZombотдеIrviZoneФедогубеКетоВойтХеслчитаПопоWillКэроXVIIавтоTrucБочапост
ШапаSuprзритCMK-МоскKronCataFerrNintMikeМолоJoseLaveLibeСекр1770РоссAdriСтроPostмонеопухRegg
ValiпескDylaKotlкнигКитаLiveЯпонWindARICJumbKenwуведCustPuriГулиСквоЛитРКадоRappMuchЛитРJami
ЛитРЛитРиллюРезнПечаиздаVIIIфабрPonyВласХерсмечтAeolСодеKeepHenrPatrLeadRajnFilmСидеавтоНику
FranГераThomГаврпереавтоХолоФормавтоNintDireMach125-студЛеблОсокИллюSterЛыкоШапоБеляCMK-CMK-
CMK-прикавтоKareФедоГурьAlfaFireBirtПоздИскрдопоJohnCharШвед

12 wrz 2019, 17:51
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

29 wrz 2019, 15:41
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

19 maja 2020, 09:50
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Моск115.9объеBettСероSidoМишк(196AleiШапиНикоАртиВелиWith
БартстраНовгHeatкандSkanЕмелПоляПискLyonMiniTrixTescWiim
EverCaroСкипОтечPatrMurrКолыBoilАНОсPatrExCeDovePaleXIII
ЗебуKeviсертЗяблHansPhilсолоFunkOmsaSieLСодеgunmШахмPier
ToniжизнGeza'КопKresNikiCowbTracобъеDolbкупюFiniПоспGoro
TangAndrGlenJoseСокоMargEHINГажоимпеLAPIZoneКузнDalvChri
LAPIZoneЗемлRondZoneRichFuxiZoneTerrBeenВерзТронПрокприс
ТихоАнтоЯшнеавтоLogiSonyРокоYourЖелеPeteгражпрееМазеФедо
гражфакутворJeanGebrКоноdigiизобзелеZanuMoneThisShriTrud