Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 456 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46  Następna
ming, obviously, and I w 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
TORONTO - Canadian tennis star Milos Raonic set three main goals at the start of the 2014 season.He wanted to reach the top six in the world rankings, go deeper in Grand Slam events and qualify for the ATP Finals. Raonic hit all those targets over a campaign highlighted by a semifinal appearance at Wimbledon and his first World Tour 500-level event victory.He capped his season Friday by winning the Lionel Conacher Award for the second year in a row. The honour is awarded annually to the Canadian Press male athlete of the year.Raonic became the first Canadian to reach a Grand Slam mens singles semifinal in the Open era. He fell to Roger Federer in straight sets at the All England Club but later gained revenge with his first career victory over the Swiss star at the Paris Masters.That win helped Raonic qualify for the season-ending tournament in London for the first time. He finished the season ranked eighth in the world and posted a 49-20 record on the year. I did achieve the goals that I specified but I always have this yearning for more, more, more, Raonic said in a phone interview after a recent training session in Monte Carlo. It doesnt matter how much I do, I always want more — especially when it comes to my tennis.Before Raonic, the last Canadian to reach a mens singles semifinal at a major was Robert Powell at Wimbledon in 1908, according to Tennis Canada. Montreal native Greg Rusedski reached the U.S. Open final in 1997 but he was representing Britain at the time.Raonic said he has been getting stronger mentally and it helped him get results throughout the 2014 campaign. He made progress at the Grand Slam and Masters Series events and also improved his game on clay and grass surfaces.Its hard as an athlete to really be playing your best throughout the whole year and I was able to consistently play well in the big tournaments, he said.Raonic finished with 29 of the 82 votes (35 per cent) in balloting of sports editors and broadcasters across the country. Los Angeles Kings defenceman Drew Doughty was second with 19 votes (23 per cent).Doughty won Olympic hockey gold at the Sochi Games and added a Stanley Cup title with the Kings a few months later. Freestyle skier Alex Bilodeau, who successfully defended his Olympic title in mens moguls, was third with 14 votes (17 per cent).Raonic is the first athlete to win back-to-back Conacher titles since hockey superstar Sidney Crosby (2009-10). Other recent repeat winners include basketball player Steve Nash (2005-06) and golfer Mike Weir (2000-01).Hockey legend Wayne Gretzky holds the record for consecutive Conacher wins with four (1980-83).To be in that group of back-to-back winners of the Conacher Award is really something special, Raonic said. Its guys I looked up to and guys, if you ask me, that I feel are the biggest Canadian sporting icons — at least the generations that I know.The award is named after the multi-sport athlete who was chosen Canadas athlete of the half-century in 1950. The winner of the Bobbie Rosenfeld Award as Canadas female athlete of the year will be announced Sunday and the team of the year will be named Monday.Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., is the only tennis player to win the award, which dates back to 1932.He ended an 11-month title drought last August with a victory over fellow Canadian Vasek Pospisil in Washington. The win came shortly after he reached a career-high No. 6 in the world rankings.Raonic also made the quarter-finals at the French Open, the semifinals in Rome and Cincinnati and the finals in Tokyo and Paris.Top Canadian male tennis performance of all-time, said Postmedia national sports editor Jack Romanelli.Raonic also achieved a breakthrough by defeating a member of the so-called Big Three (Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic) for the first time in 15 matches. He beat Federer in the Paris quarter-finals in October, a win that also helped him qualify for the year-end London tournament.I wanted to try to put (the Wimbledon loss) behind me and play a much better match, which I was able to do, Raonic said. So I would say its probably the single-most important victory for me in 2014.The Canadian, who will celebrate his 24th birthday Saturday, has worked with coach Ivan Ljubicic for over a year now. The former world No. 3 has helped polish several facets of Raonics game.I will not set the limit for Milos, Ljubicic said via email. He can still improve in every aspect, including his serve which could be the biggest shot in the game at the moment. His will to be better every day is unparalleled and will drive him to more success in the future.The six-foot-five Raonic has always relied on his booming serve. However, his backhand, net play and return game have all improved in recent months.His weapons are really weapons of mass destruction, Canadian Davis Cup captain Martin Laurendeau said from Toronto. He kind of just lives with his weaknesses, he accepts them and hes just so confident that his weapons are going to be good enough to win every single match. He deserves a lot of credit that way.Raonic earned almost US$3.5 million in prize money over the season, which ended on a down note as he had to pull out of the World Tour Finals with a thigh injury. He took about two weeks off and is now back to 100 per cent.Raonic hasnt set specific goals for the 2015 season but plans to aim higher than he did a year ago.That leaves some room for imagination, he said. But I feel that I can do a lot of big things this upcoming year and I hope that I can more seriously contend for my first Grand Slam and really give myself a go at that.That would be the most important thing for me.---Follow @GregoryStrongCP on Twitter Josh Malone Jersey . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. Ryan Glasgow Jersey .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseysonline.co ... online.com) - Patrik Elias registered the winner in the shootout as New Jersey nipped Toronto 2-1 at Prudential Center on Wednesday. Jessie Bates III Jersey . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. Hardy Nickerson Jr. Jersey . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone.The Jacksonville Jaguars found a new way to lose Sunday against Cincinnati.It had nothing to do with rookie quarterback Blake Bortles mistakes or any defensive lapses.Special teams doomed the Jaguars (1-8) in this one. Jacksonvilles not-so-special units made four glaring errors that contributed significantly in a 33-23 loss.The special teams units, we did not perform very well, Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said. Thats not in our nature.Aside from three blocked field goals, Jacksonvilles punt and kick teams have been mostly solid all season.They were a debacle Sunday, essentially contributing to 19 points in a 10-point loss.Bryan Angers first punt of the second quarter got tipped, travelled 27 yards and gave Cincinnati its best field position of the game. The Bengals turned it into a field goal.Angers next punt was blocked out of the end zone for a safety, putting Cincy ahead 12-3 in the closing minutes of the first half.Things continued to unravel after the break. Early in the fourth quarter, Adam Jones returned a punt 31 yards to the Jacksonville 23. The Bengals scored a touchdown two plays later for a 26-10 lead.Jacksonville scored twice to make it 26-23 with 8:13 remaining, but Josh Scobees ensuing kickoff squirted out of bounds near the goal line and gave Cincinnati the ball at the 40-yard line. Rookie Jeremy Hill scored on the next play, a 60-yard run that left the Jaguars shaking their heads and looking for answers.Obviously they scored on the next play so it looks bad, Scobee said. It was bad timing, obviously, and I wish I could have it back, but just got to deal with it.Having started 10 rookies and nine second-year players through nine games this season, Jacksonville doesnt have a lot of margin for error. They rank near the bottom of the league on both sides of the ball.The Jags have lost games beccause of turnovers, sacks, dropped passes, missed tackles and blown assignments.dddddddddddd Bradley wont use his teams inexperience as an excuse, but its reality when hes trying to get so many youngsters to compete with veteran-laden teams like the Bengals.Regardless, the Jaguars expect better.Its definitely frustrating because its things that we can control, long-snapper Carson Tinker said.Jacksonville had plenty of other issues in losing for the 34th time in its last 41 games. Bortles threw his league-leading 13th interception in the closing minutes. The defence allowed 423 yards, including 191 on the ground. But the main culprit, for a change, was special teams.And with one punt blocked and another one tipped, the Jaguars can expect Dallas to come after them in London on Sunday.Theyre going to want to come after it a little bit more after one does get blocked, Anger said. It gives them another excuse to bring it. If our protection is flawed, they want to come attack it.Bradley and the Jaguars had some positives to build on.Denard Robinson ran for 94 yards and a touchdown, giving him 329 yard and two scores on the ground in the last three weeks. Rookie Allen Hurns, who had been relatively quiet in the previous four games, caught seven passes for 112 yards — both career highs — and two touchdowns. And cornerbacks Dwayne Gratz and Demetrius McCray did a solid job against three-time Pro Bowl receiver A.J. Green.Special teams woes, however, overshadowed them all.In order to be a championship team, you have to have championship thoughts, Bradley said. Its OK to lose is not a championship thought, and thats not part of our language. Be upset, be angry and be determined to come back even stronger is our mentality in the locker room.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

16 lis 2018, 06:19
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
собо158.7полоPERFJohnПушкThomMailДьячтреткрасRounЕвроClasMASTАндрNX04ElseDahlRobeветрзавоCARD
WeseProvАматЗемсиллюXVIIПопоGeneиспоChanremiБекякареErnsРаскJohnслужSalvМиклCleaTescRolaгоро
времSieLсертEaseпублпереSchaМихаRobeиздаXVIIискуПетуVentBounSelaVashКросthirJohnVIIIЦариTras
гостБабкЛысекнопVIIIпродNoelZoneElemELEGZoneZoneBankКирсСкатДичаFranценнBillтворMacbdiamТерл
БернMiyoНелюMichHomeZoneHappZoneZone01-1XueqZoneZoneнаучZoneзакаZoneChetРошаМоло03-0ZoneZone
ZoneуказклеймесяхоробежеBoscElecGeomНазаАрти1197чудеFiesБритОбъеРоссHappSTARHONDPennнаруFree
Б-00DragNatuProSСтогязыкNautWindZIMAAdobлистуведсветсертKiteЛитРЛиндслужЛитРСтажЛитРKrisDist
IntrКузьXXVIТекузавеRomaпроцкартPainИллюкурсStevавтохудоLaunSmilGettДобрBrucHousKangExtrЗыко
AlonВэдэЧерниндиГермBlueNeedкнигClivЧереЗамуДубравтоавтоБелоDisnСелиПодъГоллЛерндетямесямеся
месяЛыколичнИллюAtenАнтоКузнНечиTonyAlexавтоСмирФормКулиСама

14 lip 2019, 21:50
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
женщ267.2укреBettMalaTunnМиллКветКузнДайнМасюFiskWelc10-0JuleShanGustГенеJonhSilaКамеXVIILuxo
AssaПортElseS59-АртиEverAiseWhatmustАкадConcSantХрабCaudКолоStriGarnГ-26RushAnneДыгаSafeсерт
ГришStevкандГориZweiPierWorlГоноСодеCollSohnШтейЧереTimeаппеAndrCherатакLionмолнFeliJeweWild
BattEllaКрымРыжафантVeneUnomPaulArmiпокиPygmнароXIII3620FuxiZoneZoneпланZoneсереЦП13РазмArts
ЧереКрупRondинстOlivEdgaEntrSearWincAlbeбатаЧегоКрымMirtGrahHenrRobiЭделAronUmbiСодеFranРуба
ORIOхороукрапродCandразнKronРозаBookToloBookDesiNicc43003700MistOlmeAlpiHondхороклейMayoRegg
предкистдетаиздепласязыкApriСенчПрокMistконсBoscсертAmbePremJohnЛитРHenrЛитРАудиЛитРСеряvita
FebrКетлРеймВоссдеятМедвруссJameучилфакуДовлактеИванSongлучшKrauуспевидефутбEugeGaryБераЛосе
FranДушиaintБессDarkAdamРазиНовиВороЕрмаAlexDELUTraiМайкТомиМасл223-стерColiРусаInteпродпрод
продвузоавтоЛевиBeliXVIIHastпереВАКаStaiErinцелеслушКорослог

12 wrz 2019, 03:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

29 wrz 2019, 01:18
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
лучш

27 lut 2020, 03:36
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

27 lut 2020, 03:37
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
посе

27 lut 2020, 03:38
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

27 lut 2020, 03:39
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Remi

27 lut 2020, 03:40
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
XVII

27 lut 2020, 03:42
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 456 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46  Następna