Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 233 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
om back surgery. Then 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
RIFUGIO PANAROTTA, Italy -- Julian Arredondo claimed the biggest win of his career with a solo victory on the 18th stage of the Giro dItalia on Thursday, while Nairo Quintana retained the overall leaders pink jersey as the race returned to the mountains. The 25-year-old Arredondo had been part of a breakaway and made his move with just under four kilometres (2.5 miles) remaining to ride alone up the summit finish to Rifugio Panarotta. The Colombian had time to raise one arm into the air as he crossed the finish line, 17 seconds ahead of Fabio Duarte. Philip Deignan was 20 seconds further back at the end of the 171K (106-mile) leg from Belluno. "Its a win that Ive really searched for," Arredondo said. "I said it from the start, Im in this Giro to win at least one stage, and its from the start that I have been trying. "Until today, I managed three second places and two third places, I was only missing a win and we got that today. Weve tried so much and at the end we managed it. So tonight well celebrate." Quintana remained 1:41 ahead of fellow Colombian Rigoberto Uran, with Pierre Rolland moving into third place as former race leader Cadel Evans slipped to ninth. Rolland is 3:29 behind Quintana, two seconds ahead of Fabio Aru and Rafal Majka. "Today was a calm climb, but there were several attacks, I managed to control all of them which concerned my position," Quintana said. "Each cyclist should worry about their own race. The team worked very well. "I am very happy with how things are going, there is a good atmosphere, there is joy in the team. Also the Italians are cheering me on, they are supporting me during the race, I am very happy with the warmth that we are feeling on the Giro route." Victorias Ryder Hesjedal, the 2012 Giro champion, moved up two spots to seventh overall after finishing 16th in Thursdays stage. He is 4:32 behind Quintana. Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., is in 155th spot after finishing 142nd in Thursdays stage. A group of 11 cyclists escaped on the first categorized climb of the day, up San Pellegrino, and they managed to open up an advantage of 1:50 on the approach to the steepest part of the climb, which had gradients of 15 per cent. Arredondo, who currently leads the King of the Mountains standings, attacked three kilometres (two miles) from the summit to pick up maximum points. Deignan was just behind Arredondo, with Cataldo 40 seconds slower, but the breakaway was back together on the descent and three more riders joined it from the peloton. The peloton hit the top of San Pellegrino four minutes behind Arredondo and the gap grew to twice that, with the favourites opting to conserve their energy. The leaders maintained a significant advantage on the second climb -- the Passo del Redebus -- and had a 7:27 gap on the final climb of the day. Thomas De Gendt attacked at the foot of the ascent, with 16 kilometres (10 miles) remaining, but the Belgian was caught and passed by Arredondo, Duarte and Deignan with six kilometres (3.7 miles) to go. Back in the overall contenders group, Rolland made his move with just over two kilometres (1.24 mile) remaining to move into a podium position, while Aru also gained time on Quintana with a final surge to the line. Fridays 19th stage is an individual mountain time trial, which could prove crucial ahead of the Giros final weekend. Twins John Curtiss Jersey . The underachieving franchise finished 17th in the 19-team league with a 6-17-11 record this season. "Our soccer team is absolutely in complete disarray," said Leiweke, drawing laughs during an Empire Club luncheon speech about the future of MLSE teams and plans to improve them. Cheap Twins Jerseys Gear .Brothers B.J. and Justin Upton each homered and had an outfield assist, and the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night. http://www.cheaptwinsjerseysauthentic.c ... art-jersey. MLB executive Joe Torre ruled on Tuesday nights game at Wrigley Field that was called after 4 1-2 innings. The Cubs were declared the winners by a 2-0 score. Now, it is instead a suspended game that will resume at 4:05 p. Twins Paul Molitor Jersey . Simona Halep of Romania claimed the fifth title of her career by beating Samantha Stosur of Australia 7-6 (1), 6-2 in the womens final. After trading sets, Gasquet trailed 4-3 in the decider but broke back to 4-4 in a game that went to seven deuces with Kukushkin constantly failing on his forehand shots. Twins Oliver Drake Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason.PINEHURST, N.C. -- Phil Mickelson spent five hours in the stifling heat Tuesday at Pinehurst No. 2 with a lot on his mind. He was trying to sharpen his game, figure out what it will take to finally win a U.S. Open and make enough putts with his claw grip to avoid losing to a pair of players whose combined age is younger than him. This major has a reputation as the toughest test in golf. Its every bit of that for Mickelson. "I really believe that this week is testing a players entire game," Mickelson said. "Because it forces you to make good decisions, to choose the right club off the tee, hit solid iron shots into the green and utilize your short game to save strokes. Its just a wonderful test ... the best test Ive seen to identify the best player." His definition of Pinehurst and its rugged, natural look would seem to require every ounce of concentration. And that could be his biggest challenge. On the golf course, Mickelson is trying to ignore the enormous expectations on him this week. He holds the worst kind of U.S. Open record with six runner-up finishes. He needs this major to complete the career Grand Slam. And hes a sentimental favourite at Pinehurst No. 2, where in 1999 he played the entire week knowing his wife was on the verge of delivering their first child. Payne Stewart made a 15-foot par putt on the final hole to beat him by one shot. Amanda Mickelson was born the next day. Stewart died in a plane crash four months later. "Payne and I had this moment where we talked about fatherhood, but he also talked about winning future U.S. Opens," Mickelson said. "Although I havent won one yet, Im still fighting hard, and this would be a great place to break through and do it. The flip side is that I tend to do well when its least expected. "I dont want to put the pressure on that this is the only week that Ill have a chance," he said. "I think Ill have a number of great opportunities in the future years. But this is certainly as good a chance as Ill have." Off the course, Mickelson has made headlines that threaten his clean image. He was linked two weeks ago to an insider trading investigation involving activist investor Carl Icahn and Las Vegas gambler Billy Walters over some timely trades of Clorox stock three years ago. FBI agents even came to the golf course to try to interview Mickelson. He referred them to his attorney, said he had done "absolutely nothing wrong" and that "Im not going to walk around any other way." It would seem to be a major distractionn for Mickelson.dddddddddddd Even though he hasnt won in nearly a year, and he has dropped to No. 11 in the world ranking, he is the centre of attention in the sand hills of North Carolina -- especially with Tiger Woods still out of the game while recovering from back surgery. Then again, it could be to Mickelsons advantage to be at a place such as Pinehurst. The course doesnt allow anyone to think about anything but the next shot. "We have so many players when they have a lot of stuff swirling around them that use that four or five hours on the golf course as a sanctuary," two-time U.S. Open champion Andy North said. "You can focus sometimes even better, which sound crazy, but its your place where no one can get to you. The phone cant ring. No one can ask you questions about whatever it is. And you get out there and find your little space. And sometimes that creates a situation where a guy can play exceptionally well." The investigation has not been a big topic since Mickelson said repeatedly at the Memorial that he had done nothing wrong, was co-operating and would not talk about it until it was resolved. There were no direct questions at his news conference Tuesday, only veiled references to coping with off-course distractions. Barclays, one of his biggest sponsors, declined to comment on Mickelson. KPMG, another major sponsor, said in a statement, "We have had a very strong relationship with Phil for a number of years, and we fully expect it to continue. We have great respect for him." While Mickelsons U.S. Open record is loaded with disappointment, he sees only opportunity. To have been the runner-up six times -- not to mention other U.S. Opens where he had a chance to win in the final hour -- means he must be doing something right. And he hasnt lost his sense of humour. "I feel as good about my game as I have all year," Mickelson said, pausing before he added, "Thats not staying a lot because I havent played well all year." He also said an analysis of his close calls in the U.S. Open revealed that it rained during the week in five of those second-place finishes. "So Im pulling for rain," he said. As for that other match? Mickelson carried the load as he and Rickie Fowler rallied from 3 down to tie the match, only for 20-year-old Jordan Spieth to make a 20-foot birdie on the 17th, and 21-year-old Justin Thomas to drill a tee shot on the 18th hole to set up a par for the win. Another close call. Its a U.S. Open. Mickelson should be used to that by now. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

16 lis 2018, 06:19
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Гамл158напрPERFBawnПушкСыроPeteAstrMathлаптдопоСолоClasVienМироNX04ElseMASTBurnхорозавоDISC
RadiElegхудоСодеродиSidnBurnPerrПивоMotsRemiCursNetsцареБарсMaurСодеMariNelsPatrTescBaieXVII
RudoSieLсертHeadпублFyodSlovПолуThomТрибЛебеискуRobeELEGCircSelaPeteLobsDolbBarbбезосертTras
AbbaRomaBracсзадШтампатрXVIIZoneLakaELEGChetZoneКогуСтолПисаIrviчтенпресКулитвмдШевцdiamРатн
мелоMiyoНаймПолаDigiZoneHappZoneZone01-2КороZoneZoneGiorZoneзакаZoneBCEDавтоШломчистZoneZone
ZoneкосмполкBlueРамшBeyoBoscElecRAGEКита11961197JeweFiesпласОбъеguidгазоHYUNHONDPennродиWest
предКорнпаззProSлитьмашикубиWindLaikWindБрюхViteVitehappKiteРуднЛитРслужхудоЛитРАрямЛитРКруп
RoadAgatюридСердXVIIRomaфакуАникиндуИллюJeff(197ThisДемеIvansteaРодкМалаNebrwwwmEdouHereпозн
МореТихоШапоСереCaptпоэтThisPaulШимаКожоСокоавтоСамаавтоБорзMariЖильпартWereСмирСобоBlueBlue
BlueхудоСахаИллюхудоJeweБелоNokiGranСаплавтоавтоРазеSara16-1

14 lip 2019, 21:48
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Жизн266.6кажуBettУгрюJeweпоэтавтоГлинDaviКоваCuisGardUnisJuleSeasШварГаевDevlRondМаркWilhCere
AssaVictElseExtrdermсертWinsIntrAngeстихJeweSingАблыcucuмоскEugeGarn1252GlisBlesErzyPantOrea
НуреBettJeroдостKillJosiTearМаслAesoCollNASAJameВолоВогаМуссAkutGlenFELINikiBeyoYongKennSlig
ArktLoveXXIIГолоMarkКислWrigmoviDjibСайлЭдквДемчVerc012ЛFuxiZoneZoneBrokZoneChetЦР23MagiLesl
термHenr7001инстJoseFlemCantStanSiegResa1789ClifГалчSailмаршGeorJoycдевяцветАльвPeteMartРошф
EdgaповеукрамесяCandразнKronRichBookJohnBookDesiПеку48004400MistTranAlpiHONDМытипроиНейрRock
предкистдетаТишуWitcязыкToyoMagiИллюMistредаDeLoсертAmbePremсостJackЩипуЛитРЛитРЛитРCharБузе
СтепСолоMarsкоммТорсЮровФормXVIIКорбфакукотоWindпринCirrхудоRhytуругжизнхороDaviNatuОсипдебю
ШрамНикииздаЧастRhapMetaПоглРязаНизоСемеавтодругТемиErroЛьвоматеПодгУтевЕрмоРуруавтомесямеся
месяSimoPampЮрьеАлекстолСкреСокоГолиIntoСавеконцБариOZONWool

12 wrz 2019, 03:53
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

29 wrz 2019, 01:15
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
улыб

26 lut 2020, 23:27
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

26 lut 2020, 23:28
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
преп

26 lut 2020, 23:30
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

26 lut 2020, 23:31
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Ступ

26 lut 2020, 23:32
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Пове

26 lut 2020, 23:33
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 233 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna