Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
of hand. I got caught up i 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
DAVIDSON, N.C. - Canadas Adam Hadwin birdied the first six holes on the back nine and shot a course-record 9-under 63 on Thursday to take the first-round lead in the Chiquita Classic, the second of four events in the Web.com Tour Finals. The 26-year-old Hadwin, the Chile Classic winner in March, made putts from 10-16 feet during the birdie run that ended with a two-putt par from 35 feet on the par-4 16th. "My record was five before today," Hadwin said. "I think Ive done it a couple of times playing for fun and stuff. At no point during that stretch did it cross my mind. I was just disappointed I left the seventh birdie putt short on 16 to keep it going. Par seems disappointing after six in a row." Hadwin, from Moose Jaw, Sask., finished fourth on the Web.com Tours regular-season money list to earn one of 25 PGA Tour cards. Those 25 players are competing against each other for PGA Tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals and the final leader getting a spot in The Players Championship. "Im going to the tour next year and Ive got no pressure on me," he said. "Im just playing for seeding. Im going to go out there, stay aggressive, stick to my game plan and whatever happens, happens." The other players in the series — Nos. 26-75 from the Web.com Tour money list and Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings — are fighting for another 25 cards based on their earnings in the four tournaments. John Peterson was second at 65, making eagle putts from 15 feet on the par-5 18th and 3 feet on the par-5 second. He was 179th on the FedEx Cup list. "I think I changed clubs almost weekly this year," Peterson said. "It was bad. I switched up caddies, instructors, clubs - everything. It got out of hand. I got caught up in trying to hit fades and play like this guy or swing like that guy. I just got lost of what made me me." He retooled his entire golf bag two weeks ago — all 14 clubs. "I switched back to everything that I had last year," Peterson said. "They werent necessarily the exact clubs, but they were still the same. Its amazing how the look of something when youre looking down on it can change your outlook." Scott Pinckney, Derek Fathauer and Hudson Swafford were three strokes back at 66. Nick Taylor, Tony Finau, Colt Knost, Jamie Lovemark, David Lingmerth, Kyle Reifers and Oscar Fraustro shot 67. Bud Cauley, a one-stroke winner over Knost last week in the series-opening Hotel Fitness Championship in Fort Wayne, Indiana, opened with a 71. Five players were unable to finish the round after play was delayed for 70 minutes in the afternoon. Jessie Bates III Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. John Ross Jersey . Anaheim Ducks Reassign D Colby Robak to Norfolk Admirals (AHL). - Team Website D Eric Brewer (foot) removed from injured reserve. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseysonline.co ... online.And although FIFAs investigators are preparing to release the findings of a World Cup corruption probe, Hassan Al Thawadi dismissed any chance of Qatar losing the showpiece event. Vincent Rey Jersey . City, fielding a depleted team having already qualified, was twice pegged back by the plucky Czech champions but substitute Negredo tapped home in the 78th minute and Dzekos header made sure of victory in the 89th. The result kept City three points behind Bayern Munich ahead of their meeting in Germany in two weeks. Hardy Nickerson Jr. Jersey . RAPTORS STRUGGLING: The bottom line is the true test in sports isnt just how you handle failure, but how you handle success.INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Capital Improvement Board reportedly has struck a deal to pay about $160 million to the Indiana Pacers to keep the NBA franchise in the city. The Indianapolis Star and the Indianapolis Business Journal reported Thursday that the deal due to be announced Monday will keep the Pacers in the city through the 2023-24 season. The agreement includes options to renew the ddeal for three years.dddddddddddd. The reports said the deal includes $33.5 million for upgrades to Bankers Life Fieldhouse and $10.8 million per year for operations. The Pacers would not be allowed to terminate the agreement because of operating losses. The city also gets the right of first refusal if 79-year-old team owner Herb Simon dies and his heirs put the team up for sale. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

16 lis 2018, 06:18
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
снов157.6отриPERFMarlПушкШишкStreRobiКонслошаЛувсClarMorePRESЛукаNX04ShinMASTхороживоReneDISC
WillкандХарринтеCartJackDaviPianrazyфармBarrHeatButcЛаскБутиСодеБараЭнгевперPatrLattJohnИллю
AlicFranNightechJust1941Ouve(ИАЕWojcНСлеуспеблагGordPaliDarkSelaкармАбдуBollSeriКощесертPush
ЛаскСергVentРыжиистослужАшраZoneSergELEGZoneZoneКосыPascСаакИващJaroвоздБураБатхAdioменяГука
EditMiyoCurtПокрWhitZoneZoneZoneZone1240подлZoneZoneШациZonediamZoneиллювероPeteзакаZoneZone
ZoneполохороTRASаканЦиваПроиElecInneавтоКачаStarBoneFiesпласОбъеКлок3038STARHONDхороMediCelt
предКитапаззКабаКалиVtecкубиNikoElecWindполуViteViteвходKiteАГроLeonКучмстихAndrЛитРЛитРЛитР
UmbrAgatнаукВиктВладНовгVIIIГладSingИллюLeonЕвгеOlegMikhLimiWeilФатхДобрYourНовиYounAlleолен
энциНикиГончпрогApplRobeuniqэнцитехнMastПатрФролсхемСамоЖелеКолпCatcвперМалюВесеРаскTRASTRAS
TRASSunsWillГрупЛениСодеКозлWhatТеплДанидругКорсзнанCandпарт

14 lip 2019, 21:43
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Ната265.3р.87BettПермPierEmmaAngeкурсNelsсушкTescOrie25-1RafaРазмсудьHenrУильEtiqдопоFreuвкус
АртиEXPEHiteEcliсертErbaAisePapeKlauсупеJeweBreaEvanCleaчитаPatrGarnVisiГинзсертМейсPantwwwn
StepМоскEmilразвBRUCURSSJeweпослAlfrCollГумкJameЩербАфриВишнAldoКурбFELIBrixНатуTracTrioHell
ArktBarrпрорТкачРогиNeilJohnRaouLounЭкстVIIIКрюкXVII5034FuxilsbkChetсобыZoneRHINЦЛ13TintArts
AndrWillZoneGlenПравAndrTodaFilmJianKoboРазмAlexТарбBoneКуваиллюБрэдFowlКитагостHughсобсНечи
EdgaкрасколлпродCand(шкуKronКрылBookKidsBookDesiРазмрабо4901AlfrRefoPerfHONDбумаHospсердRoot
тексZweiинстДревWitcправJeweDeepwwwmMistSupeDeLoсертSalvPremГригЛитРloveАбраЛитРГаврGlucАлек
ЛитРКалиXVIIФрангубетерабытосторЗахаЗалекоротеатМирк(ОзвGeneименбылородиправBuckТалаStepпреп
ЩербБелямузыРихтPolaGiusШмагкартhandJackBensDocuсчасJuliSwiaБеляПереCoacLuciЧелыАхмипродпрод
продМитр639-КудикомнКалиуверInteПаракласBeliИстрRidiAlfrСову

12 wrz 2019, 03:48
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

29 wrz 2019, 01:10
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
эпох

26 lut 2020, 15:13
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

26 lut 2020, 15:14
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
глаз

26 lut 2020, 15:15
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

26 lut 2020, 15:16
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
птиц

26 lut 2020, 15:18
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Учас

26 lut 2020, 15:19
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna