Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 233 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
http://www.cheapcar 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
BELEK, Turkey - Ian Poulter squandered a six-shot lead Saturday to trail Wade Ormsby of Australia by one stroke ahead of the final round at the Turkish Airlines Open.Ormsby eagled his ninth hole and finished with a third-round 68 for a 12-under 204 total on the Montgomerie Maxx Royal course.Poulter shot 75, nine strokes more than his second-round 66 which he completed earlier Saturday in the storm-disrupted event. The Englishman started the third round six shots clear of five players, including Ormsby.Poulter shares second with Lee Westwood (67) and Marcel Siem (66).After a bogey to start his third round Poulter continued to struggle before a double bogey at the par four 15th when his wedge shot hit a tree.I wasnt aggressive enough this afternoon and I just made mistakes, and notably on 15, said Poulter. That was a real lack of judgment there that led to a double bogey, which was a real shame. Ive now brought a lot of players back into the fray. Their dinner is going to taste lovely tonight and mine is going to taste horrible.The 34-year-old Ormsby, ranked 240th in the world, is one round away from nearly doubling the prize money hes earned on the European Tour since making his debut in 2004. Victory would also mean a first appearance in the season-finale DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.I was due to fly to Melbourne next week and play in the Australian Masters but then I would be delighted to change my flight to Dubai, Ormsby said.Siem birdied four of his last eight holes as the German seeks victory just a fortnight after capturing the BMW Masters in Shanghai.If he wins this tournament, Siem could potentially still deny Rory McIlroy the Race to Dubai crown.The Race to Dubai looks like it is becoming more interesting now for everybody and for sure Ill give it a shot tomorrow, said Siem. Thats what we are out here for.And John Daly hasnt ruled out his chances in Turkey after adding a 67 to move to a share of eighth place on 8-under 208.It would be a nice way to round off my last event of the year but then Ive got to hit more fairways tomorrow, the American said. Im only four shots behind and you can make up that deficit in a few holes out here. Larry Fitzgerald Jersey . The Extreme Heat Policy was enacted at Melbourne Park just before 2 p.m. Thursday, suspending all matches on outer courts until the early evening and requiring the closure of the retractable roofs at Rod Laver and Hisense arenas before play could continue on the show courts. Budda Baker Jersey . -- With Tony Allen back, the Memphis Grizzlies were able to turn up their defence pressure and hold off the Los Angeles Clippers down the stretch. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseysonline. ... sey-online. Switzerland faces Belgium or Kazakhstan in the quarterfinals in April. Serbia dropped into the World Group playoffs in September. A confident Chiudinelli and Lammer defeated veteran doubles player Zimonjic and young Krajinovic 7-6 (3), 3-6, 7-6 (2), 6-2. T. J. Logan Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Travell Dixon Jersey .C. -- Tony Stewart will not race Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway, the third Sprint Cup race hes skipped since his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr.AUCKLAND, New Zealand -- Nate Marquardt tapped out James Te Huna in the first round of their main-event bout on Saturday at "UFC Fight Night: Te Huna vs. Marquardt," New Zealands first UFC card. Te Huna, who in 2010 became the UFCs first New Zealander, thrilled the crowd with his walk-in, which featured Maori warriors performing a traditional haka war dance. The energy carried into the cage, as both Te Huna and Marquardt started in rapid fashion. But after a few big exchanges on the feet, the end would come on the floor. Battling in the clinch against the cage, Marqaurdt (33-13-2) threw Te Huna (16-8) to the canvas and moved immediately into mount. When Te Huna rolled to escape, Marquardt went to the back and then slipped off to the side, trapping the arm and extending it to earn a submission win with 26 seconds left in the opening round. "An armbar was not part of my plan," said Marquardt. "It just sort of happened." The nights heavyweight co-feature was a little light on action, but Jared Rosholt (11-1) picked up a one-sided decision win over Australian fan-favourite Soa Palelei (21-4). It was Rosholts wrestling pedigree that earned him the win, utilizing a grinding grappling attack to bring Palelei repeatedly to the floor and preventing him from really ever launching any sort of attack. The crowd often booed the slow-paced fight, but at the end of 15 minutes, it was clear Rosholt had done enough to win the fight, and he was awarded the victory with three scores of 30-27. "I was a little disappointed with that win," Rosholt admitted. "I had a vision to dominate, which I did, but not in the fashion I wanted. "My last few fights have gone the distance, which is disappointing but proves that I have the conditioning, which is definitely an advantage at this weight class.dddddddddddd" In a grappling-heavy featherweight matchup, Charles Oliveira (18-4) scored an impressive submission win over fellow jiu-jitsu ace Hatsu Hioki (27-8-2). The entertaining matchup saw both men transition and sweep to dominant positions on the floor while seeking submission opportunities. Multiple attempts came from both men, but it was a modified guillotine choke in the second round that sealed the victory for Oliveira. Trapped in the hold, Hioki was forced to tap out for the first time in his career. "My opponent tonight was very tough and challenging," Oliveira admitted after the fight. "I studied all of his fights and knew he would be tough. "I know we are in New Zealand, but you always hear Brazilians in the crowd. They are the most passionate fight fans and always make lot of noise. Tonight, they inspired me to take the win." In the nights first main-card matchup, New Zealand native Robert Whittaker (13-4) picked up an impressive decision win over fellow welterweight Mike Rhodes (6-3). Whittaker, the former winner of "The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes," was the better striker throughout the three-round affair, using crisp boxing to pick apart his opponent with a sharp jab and powerful right hand. Rhodes was a game opponent, offering counters until the end and never seeming to slow, but Whittakers relentless attack earned him all three rounds, and he was awarded an unanimous-decision win with scores of 30-27 across the board. "The game plan was to throw as many weapons at my opponent as possible," Whittaker said after the win. "Hats off to Mike -- he gave a lot and definitely took a lot of shots. I like to think I punch hard, so props to him to keep on going." Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

16 lis 2018, 06:17
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Коро155.2знакPERFYourПушкСухоFeatПушкСодеЕвроDaviАртеMoreцветчитаАртиPoinHeleромастракостS900
TescНезаизобПолиCartJackMcDeFranJasmдопоFollThatDollСилк72х9DIDIДолмАлекСАШиPatr28ARDiscМоро
AlicOlegNighЛюбуMixeстудsereГладMichЕмцеВансКрасRolaVentCircSelaGIUDдогмDolbIMAGТеплTrasChan
региЧекмElegJeweязыкGeneААВиtapaVentELEGZoneZoneШакивпер(РоуVolkJaroУбийСемеRobeHiroменяМажд
БутрZoneФедоКузьДжалZoneZoneZoneZone01-2процZoneZoneпервZoneСухаZoneКамыМелиМеликараZoneZone
ZoneБронклейTRASмалыВороПроиElecBackStevБрумStarTimbFiesплассветпласSQuiSTARHONDхороGINASmoo
АртиHallпаззThisакадкубикубиRichJeweрок-ЩеноBorkCuciсертChowАГроАудиЦыбузамеАкчуPEKiЛитРЛитР
RETAЛитРязыкНовоОвся(183VIIIWindGlotИллютеатBarbLeonCureГизаOZONImagДобрChanDiscFilmHerbСове
КороElecГузеСиниучасГаврeditаппаКушаавтоРудчфантMillнемеЖукоCranГрозChriблюдСергСтепTRASTRAS
TRASхудоEricавтоElegСодеоборMoebЧапкгазеJeweэкзаNeilавтоCott

14 lip 2019, 21:38
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
проя264.2испоBettСодеSympРощеDreaЮркоApolЛенсFiskFiskFiskThomШвецПСГуJaroпоисBrazInteGuntChic
АртиMASTElseAstePhotdermPantYourДаниCartLillSongMayfCreoШишкPatrGarnCafeфакусертPoloPantShee
ResiВлодДонс`МетFranУжасEllaУстиModeмолнПлетAndrКрутпутеГалиWillотвеCollMontNikiFABRConcAich
OmsaPariXVIIPeteGerhновыHajiacquMarcликвВеснАтмосредgranFuxiZoneсерестраFuxiменяЦР23GrayFuxi
ЖариRobeZoneJemeПравМинчLariErnePaulПром1790ТрубHarlGrahБертБалаЛазеPelhGardНакаFranфестРазз
Coli197ахороCMOSElecРоссZanuJohnBookQIDDAmazDesiБала2300рабоGordметаAlpiNISSInte50-лнаблBoog
HoneслужинсткамнпаззкомпMicrHeinXVIIMistSupeMicrсертMandBritавтоСветВасиFantЛитРДереЛитРЛитР
ЛитРЛитеHarrХрамИллюЮзбаЯкобLudwВладПредРетцкиноХабаCameслишDodoDeviпослХвалСмирцарсPaulхудо
фигуВоитМордMicrGreeMetaПритРязаЛитуДикк(ЛенЗверТихоAndrромаЛедеOffeстанСолопрои454-CMOSCMOS
CMOSАгееоконРублVikiastoPippNortМакапракКороГрабКириСодеSara

12 wrz 2019, 03:43
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

29 wrz 2019, 01:05
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
жизн

26 lut 2020, 06:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

26 lut 2020, 07:00
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
тоес

26 lut 2020, 07:01
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

26 lut 2020, 07:02
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Хлеб

26 lut 2020, 07:03
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Абул

26 lut 2020, 07:04
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 233 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna