Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 233 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
Stampede Blue fantasy football opening weekend 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
draft notes This year Womens Customized Indianapolis Colts Jerseys , I’ve been tasked with commissioning all of the Stampede Blue fantasy football leagues and I also have several leagues I’m in with my friends, so just like every other year, I keep saying “I’m going to cut back on fantasy football.” So much for that.As of today, I’ll have completed four PPR drafts that “matter” and have done 10 other “practice drafts”. I refuse to do mock drafts because too often it’s just me and ESPN’s random rankings going at it because everyone leaves after Round 4. One of the drafts was the Stampede Blue Champions League (all team owners are former champions as the name implies), I had a couples league draft Saturday as well, Monday night I had one of our free leagues complete its draft, and last night Stampede Blue staff had its draft. I also have another six leagues to draft between now and September 5th. That puts me about 20 actual drafts I’ll do this year.I think I’ve got some good information from a variety of experiences here to share that may shed some light on how your drafts are going to go.First, most of the people you are drafting with do not use anything but the default rankings and largely have no idea what they’re doing even if you try to help them by literally putting all the information in front of them and show them how to do it. Even people who pay to draft tend to not care about data. In fact, my friend’s wife took Zach Ertz 5th overall and my best friend’s wife drafted Saquon Barkley because she likes the way his butt looks in football pants. I don’t have an argument against that pick, but Ertz in the first! Come on!Let’s talk picks!First, Saturday evening, I had an 8-man PPR draft that I hosted with 3 other couples and randomly, my wife and I got 1st and 2nd pick (not a rigged game at all http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/darius-leonard-jersey , nothing to see here!). I chose Todd Gurley because I’m a sensible human, and then my wife took Julio Jones 2nd overall and blew the draft wide open. For perspective, the first round picks were:Todd GurleyJulio JonesLe’Veon BellAntonio BrownZach ErtzSaquon BarkleyDavid JohnsonEzekiel ElliottIt’s pretty evident from the first round that only about 3鈦? of the people in this league have any inkling as to what they’re doing, and the rest of us are just pretending. Rules were broken, right? Don’t draft a TE early. Running backs are scarce so you should invest your early picks in solidifying that position. Oh, you don’t know what half those words mean? Nevermind. As long as you have fun, right!?In case you’re wondering how that draft went for me, I had the bookend picks (last pick Round 2, first pick Round 3) and wound up going Leonard Fournette into Michael Thomas. I’d say there’s one other good team in this league. I’m feeling good about it.Moving along.Later Saturday night, I had another draft. This time, I was drafting with a different group than most people will ever play against. I’d say this was my most complicated draft because each member of this league is last year’s league champion from a different league Stampede Blue hosts. This was a 12-person PPR draft with zero auto-drafters and it took place after I’d already drafted that day. I had the 9th overall pick. Here’s the first round of picks.Todd GurleyLe’Veon BellDavid JohnsonEzekiel ElliottAntonio BrownSaquon BarkleyAlvin KamaraDeAndre HopkinsOdell Beckham, Jr.Melvin GordonKareem HuntJulio JonesNothing to see here in terms of the players drafted here. I’m happy to grab Odell 9th — especially since he just signed that monster contract — we all know he’s going to ball out. This draft was unique for me, because the other drafters ate away at the running back depth early and often http://www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.com/cheap-clayton-geathers-jersey , forcing us to go WR/WR/WR in the first three rounds instead of reaching for a running back. We wound up with OBJ, Keenan Allen and Doug Baldwin fell to us at 33rd (ADP 26).Again, sitting pretty.Last night, Stampede Blue had its staff PPR draft. We wound up with the last pick in the round (not bad!) in a 10-man draft.Here is the first round:Todd GurleyLe’Veon BellDavid JohnsonEzekiel ElliottAntonio BrownSaquon BarkleyKareem HuntDeAndre HopkinsAlvin KamaraOdell Beckham Jr.This was a perfect round. I like every pick but the Hunt pick (ADP 13 and he goes #8?) That’s essentially giving up a wheeled pick. We got OBJ again for value (ADP 9). We took Melvin Gordon with the 11th pick and went WR/RB every round except when we took Kirk Cousins 70th (ADP 76, so not much of a reach, just projected about 20 more points than whoever was behind him in the rankings.) Yahoo’s draft app crashed (it has crashed between rounds 12-14 in each of the 3 drafts I’ve done so far this year) and I’m assuming it’s a Java timeout issue? I don’t nerd that hard, but you get what I’m saying.I’m going to reiterate the same things I’ve been saying all along the way, but with some new advice.Edit your pre-draft rankings. Most people don’t and the default rankings are trash beyond the first few rounds!Don’t draft a QB, TE, K or D/ST early (in the first 7 rounds) if you can help it. You can help it! I know you know more players than that. Also, JAX had the easiest strength of schedule in the league defensively last season, which made it look good and a lot of people are investing early picks on them. I see you taking JAX 63rd overall (ADP 189!). You’re gonna be really let down when that defense gets roughed up this season. Go Colts!Don’t draft multiple QBs or TEs. You are wasting roster spots. There’s math for this. See, your #5-6 WR/RB is going to play for you because of injuries. You are going to end up dropping that QB or TE for a WR/RB and you will lose your league (YOU WILL NOT WIN YOUR LEAGUE) if your roster has multiple QB/TE or D/ST/K. I’m not pointing fingers. I’m just telling you the truth. Last year I won ~65% of my leagues and never fielded multiple D/ST/K/TE/QB in a winning league (I have experimented with fielding multiple of those positions to no avail). Show me ONE credible fantasy expert that advocates for multiple of those positions (and does it successfully). THEY DON’T EXIST. You aren’t a trailblazer. You’re in 4th place at the end of every season because you were ONE PLAYER SHORT. It’s never the TE/QB deficiency that beats you (there isn’t a significant point difference between the 8-10th and 10-12th ranked QB/TE over a season). Why field them?Again White Anthony Walker Jersey , have fun and enjoy yourself. Use all the free information out there to help you have an easier time making decisions during your draft.I’d tell you all to follow me on Twitter, but I’m not a robot and I have opinions of my own that some of you may not like, so let’s just chat in the comments and go from there.Now show me your fantasy football rosters from drafts you’ve done. Comment with # of players in league, what pick you were, scoring type, etc. Or don’t.Knee-Jerk Reactions: Colts drop opener to Bengals 34-23 After a strong first half showing, the Colts fell flat in the second half to drop their season opener. The nightmarish end to the game is a continuation of the blown first half leads from a season ago. This is something fans were expecting to change with Andrew Luck’s return. Don’t get me wrong, this wasn’t exactly the same. Luck and the offense were moving the ball at will against the Bengals defense with just under a minute to play before Jack Doyle fumbled. Last year, fans felt defeated late in games and didn’t have a great deal of confidence that anything magical could happen. This time, fans trusted in Luck and the offense and one bad play ended that dream.The biggest reasons the Colts lost this game were players and position groups where Indianapolis had a great deal of strength entering the game. Safeties Malik Hooker and Clayton Geathers were assumed to be a big part of the new-look Colts defense. Instead, they blew coverage deep on A.J. Green that allowed a long touchdown reception. Geathers was whistled for a pass interference penalty that allowed the Bengals to continue a second half drive that led to a touchdown. Tight end Jack Doyle has become one of the most reliable and trusted targets in Indianapolis over the last few years. Luck targeted Doyle late in the fourth quarter as he was trying to drive down for the game winning touchdown. His pass was on target and Doyle had the yards he needed for another first down, all he needed to do was go down and allow the Colts to use one of their timeouts. Instead, Bengals safety Clayton Fejedelum put a hit directly on the ball and scooped it up for the game-sealing touchdown.In terms of pass rush Youth Quincy Wilson Jersey , the Colts still struggled generating pressure off of the edges. Surprisingly, Al Woods and Margus Hunt were the most disruptive pieces on the defensive line. Coming into the game most would have expected bigger pressure from Jabaal Sheard and Denico Autry.Until the second half, the Colts offensive line did what they needed to do to keep Andrew Luck upright and stifle defensive end Carlos Dunlap. In the second half, Dunlap got going and put the offense into difficult situations, playing a major role in keeping Indianapolis off of the board in the fourth quarter.One aspect of the Colts defense that turned out about as fans might have expected is the run defense. The Bengals picked up over 100 yards on the ground and Joe Mixon was very effective rushing and in the passing game in the second half. This will be a work in progress and is one of the biggest issues when you rely so much on speed and give up size on the defensive side of the ball.A loss is always frustrating but there are some very positive indications for the team’s future and things to build upon. To start, this offense was very efficient. Frank Reich is going to utilize all of his weapons and it is clear that he has a ton of options. Nyheim Hines had a strong first outing after showing very little in the preseason. Jordan Wilkins continued to look good. Maybe even more encouraging is that Reich and Ballard gave the rookies a ton of opportunities and that can only be positive for their development. When Marlon Mack returns it should give them another weapon.While Andrew Luck took some hits and two sacks, we knew heading into the game that the Bengals defensive line would present a major challenge. Rookie guard Quenton Nelson did a very nice job keeping Geno Atkins in check throughout the game. Anthony Castonzo should return to the lineup within the next week or so and will certainly help solidify things on the left side. Joe Haeg played admirably overall and may get the nod at right tackle when Castonzo returns. Long-story short, this wasn’t a perfect effort and there was more pressure than we would have liked to see, but there are also signs that the line is better now than it was a year ago and should get better when key players get healthy.This defense is very fast. Darius Leonard looks natural as a starting linebacker in the NFL and was making plays all over the field. The secondary looked comfortable flying to the ball and made heads up plays, including a nice forced fumble by Matthias Farley — who arguably had the best game of any safety on the roster. There is no doubt that this defense will continue to make some exciting plays throughout the season and speed will often be the reason.Take away the big play at the end of the game and you would be excused if you felt like the team was far outperforming expectations. The offense showed some encouraging signs and the defense was better in the first half than anyone would have reasonably expected. This is a difficult loss to take early in the season with a tough early year slate ahead but there were also enough positive signs to suggest that the season isn’t lost. This team could still surprise a lot of people and a win next week could go a long way in helping to erase the disappointment fans are feeling this week.

16 lis 2018, 05:46
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Толс155.6знакPERFMamaавтоПотеBritзапиJameАльпБадмПлатRoseцветКомлВелиTuliDelfромахороСпутS900
TescстихприсКичаCartJackAdriКамыAriaУракNiloSummOnceШареКремAlbeErnsТуинарабPatr28ARMPEGXVII
посвBallNighVoguPianОтечEnglОвсяWillClanЛяскКузьСтавVentCoulSelaGrifXVIIBonuформВальVoguSieL
вузоКоршPaliИллюязыкРаззЯпонEHINIrwiELEGZoneZoneWeniXVIIкубиMaurJaroубитИвашJameKingменяРябо
OtfrMORGпоняконфDADOZoneZoneZoneZoneчистВВРоZoneZoneСакаZoneXVIIZoneГолдЛогвдержкараZoneZone
ZoneбокаклейTRASзакоЯковПроиBekoSignNormViruWheePuhdFiesпласОбъеFlipАксеSTARSaleBeteиммуSmoo
защикистпазлSherрельовощкубиКазаwwwiWindластBrauViteсертPlanАГроЛитРМухиЛитРЛитРзаниЛитРKevi
XVIIЛитРСобоChamСамопереФролкурсXVIITriscaseЕвгеиздаCurePharMixe(ВедМаслWithJonaВороAfteДуна
ШкляавтоСокоаккоCiriErikAndrWindНаврПоляСофрсообMillБахчСтудМихаИзотСкомавтоавтоТамбTRASTRAS
TRASкружПарфИллюSpicRudeЗолоhoolLookгазеTrilЛариТышкExpeStro

14 lip 2019, 21:35
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
люби262.8испоBettPoulСмирXVIIFresHarrпроиРожкКулаThisMetaОсмаАртигорорабоТолс871-РозиCurtclas
AngeCONSElseC126AntaPoteGarnSpecEmbrCartTireNIRVThieсертфранPatrTimoKrisOLAYSkinИвашCotoShin
SonyВлодперепрозSEMEпосвDeepАкадВ-четелеErleБояшWindблагСкорWillсложFeliручкNikiмелоШтраFast
MihaGrisEvgeThomпригEverXVIIChriTravRobeZimaЛикаНеус7006SwarZoneZoneновоFuxiRHINНЦ12PrakFuxi
ZhenPercRondДжейПравМыгаDigiRogeTungМисярабоАсхаПонтColeМихаиллюMichIrisКитаFranЗлачИльиРазз
EdgaукрашишкZOOMElecшампKronCastBookпримBookDesiРосс23024300РазмOlmeLanzARAGРоссхорородиTrad
HibiAdagдетакамнсертязыкWindWindWind2008консClathappMandBritКлючавтоЛитРKillЛитРслужMoonBlac
редасотрсторЛатмJohnредалитеArchянвапрошпостМоскСаулDigiобщеBombголоСупрКурш(ВедТараЕрмаакад
интеBertМакаВведWounGiusПаноКузьавтоRiveЛитвWordПереMethЛюбоГолиГеогпробShelпункпереZOOMZOOM
ZOOMслов391-ИванавтоMichотгадидаЯшиндетьРезеТаймМансHenrКоло

12 wrz 2019, 03:40
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

29 wrz 2019, 01:02
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
мышл

26 lut 2020, 02:51
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

26 lut 2020, 02:52
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
тоес

26 lut 2020, 02:54
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

26 lut 2020, 02:55
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Нэнс

26 lut 2020, 02:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
XVII

26 lut 2020, 02:57
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 233 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna