Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 233 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
rawn a fine, wi 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
CORTINA DAMPEZZO, Italy - Lindsey Vonn won a super-G Monday for her record 63rd World Cup victory and celebrated with an embrace from a surprise visitor — boyfriend Tiger Woods.The American broke Annemarie Moser-Proells 35-year-old record of 62 World Cup wins with a flawless run down the Olympia delle Tofane course, finishing by a huge 0.85 ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria.Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein was third, 0.92 back.Wearing a mask, Woods weaved through the crowd unnoticed until he shared an emotional embrace with Vonn, who had no idea that the golfer was coming.No way! Vonn exclaimed when she spotted him.Vonn tied the record of 62 victories when she won a downhill here Sunday, and celebrated with family members who rarely attend her races, including her once-estranged father.I didnt think this could get any better than yesterday with my entire family here but now with Tiger here this is unbelievable, said Vonn. I said, I cant believe you came. And he said, I told you.I had no idea he was here, Vonn added. He told everyone to keep it a secret and Im surprised. Normally no one can keep a secret in my family. ... He just showed up. ... He has a tournament soon. So hes got a lot of work and Im surprised that he was able to come all the way over here for a few hours to watch me ski.Woods did not speak with reporters and did not take part in the victory celebration, when Vonn was joined on the podium by teammates, coaches and family members.In an apparent gesture to leave the stage to Vonn, Woods watched by himself from a small white tent protected by police, then was quickly ushered away on a waiting snowmobile.Vonn and company went on celebrating, wearing T-shirts that said 63 victories and Make History LV63.It was a big relief for Vonn after facing intense media pressure to match Moser-Proell in recent weeks.I know its a big achievement, Vonn said. But I have to focus on the skiing. I cant let everyone elses expectations get into my head. So that was my goal this weekend, just trying to ski my best. And I thought I did a really good job.Moser-Proell, an Austrian great, established her record between 1970 and 1980.Moser-Proell was skiing in the 70s and all the young people in Austria dont know what that record means, Fenninger said. For the newer generation its very important that Lindsey make history. ... Its time to have a new record. Shes very important for us, because in America shes a real superstar.Swedish standout Ingemar Stenmark holds the mens record of 86 wins.Breathing heavily and gritting her teeth in the start house, Vonn attacked all the way down and increased her lead at every checkpoint to win by a large margin.Vonn was relatively subdued in her celebration, having said that win No. 62 was more important to her.She was the last of the favourites to come down and flashed a big smile upon reaching the finish before doing a slight fist pump.I was definitely pushing the limits the whole way down, Vonn said. Sometimes I was a little bit out of control but I maintained the speed, especially on the bottom of the course. Im so happy to have finished the weekend with win No. 63. My family and Tiger is here. Its a really, really special day.It was Vonns first win in super-G this season and her fourth overall this campaign, showing a return to top form after two knee injuries kept her out of last years Sochi Olympics.Perhaps more importantly, the win showed Vonn is dominating again just weeks before her home world championships in Vail and Beaver Creek, Colorado.Vonn was on track to shatter Moser-Proells record two years ago before a high-speed crash at the 2013 world championships in Schladming, Austria, when she tore two ligaments in her right knee. She attempted to return for Sochi but re-injured her knee in Val dIsere, France, in December, 2013, requiring a second surgery.The 30-year-old Vonn is planning to compete through the 2018 Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea.It was Vonns ninth career win in Cortina, where she had her first career podium result in 2004, putting her within one of Austrian Renate Goetschls record 10 wins in the resort known as the Queen of the Dolomites.This race was originally scheduled for Sunday but was postponed due to heavy snowfall over the weekend, which pushed the program back.Downhill world champion Marion Rolland injured both knees in a crash, the French ski federation said, adding that she was undergoing medical exams.Vonn was heading to Salzburg, Austria, to appear on a TV show and more celebrations. Woods was heading home immediately, according to Vonn.___Andrew Dampf can be followed at www.twitter.com/asdampf Marshall Faulk Jersey . The seventh-ranked Berdych wants to focus on the ATP Tour after helping the Czechs beat the Netherlands in the first round. Seeking their third straight Davis Cup title, the Czechs will rely again on veteran Radek Stepanek. Jack Doyle Jersey . Gonzalez participated in his final game on Sunday, Atlantas 21-20 defeat at the hands of the NFC South champion Carolina Panthers, having posted four catches for 46 yards. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseysonline.com/ ... sey-online. Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night. Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. Margus Hunt Jersey .com) - Oklahoma quarterback Trevor Knight was carted off the field in the fourth quarter of 16th-ranked Sooners 48-14 loss to No.MIAMI -- By now, Lance Stephensons list of egregious acts from Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals are well-known: He blew air into LeBron James ear, interrupted a Miami Heat huddle and got caught flopping for the second time. And on Thursday, the Heat tried to get their focus back on themselves. Heat coach Erik Spoelstra almost never holds a practice the day after a road game, especially when the team plane lands around 3:30 a.m. as was the case in the wee hours of Thursday. But Spoelstra deviated from the norm on the day before Game 6 of this East title series, not for any one on-court issue but rather so the two-time defending NBA champions could relieve some frustration. "Clear heads ... and to connect," Spoelstra said. "We didnt want to leave it all to tomorrow. There were some things we wanted to go over, and for times sake, splitting it up was a little bit more efficient." The Heat still lead the series 3-2, and get the chance to close the Pacers out for the third straight year on Friday night. The game is in Miami, where the Heat have won their last 10 playoff contests. Predictably, the talk on the off day wasnt so much about Paul George scoring 37 points to lead his team to a season-saving win, or even how James was held to seven points on a night that he was rendered silent for long stretches because of foul trouble. Instead, the buzz was almost entirely about Stephenson, who has simultaneously become a Heat frustration and Internet sensation. Images of his already-infamous ear-blowing stunt were widely distributed on social media moments after it occurred in Game 5, and he didnt back down Thursday when asked about his desire to pester the Heat. "Just playing ball, man, having fun and enjoying the moment," Stephenson said. Spoelstra didnt react when Stephenson -- who said James was showing signs of "weakness" earlier in the series -- crashed the Heat huddle. Much like his players, Spoelstra didnt bite when asked about the excitable Pacer guards attempts to throw Miami off its game. "Very bbizarre game," Heat guard Dwyane Wade said.dddddddddddd "Weird game. But its over." Indiana coach Frank Vogel didnt seem to mind the huddle move, though suggested the ear-blowing decision was a bit much. "People are in my huddle all the time. Every player in the NBA does that. Thats nothing," Vogel said. "Blowing in his face probably crosses the line. Thats not really who we are. We want to be a competitive team, but we dont want to cross the line." Stephenson and Pacers centre Roy Hibbert flew to Miami with slightly lighter wallets; Stephenson was fined $10,000 by the NBA on Thursday for his second flop of the series, Hibbert $5,000 for another flopping violation. It marked the second time in as many games that a Pacer has drawn a fine, with George having gotten dinged for $25,000 after blasting the officiating following Indianas loss in Game 4. In Georges case, the money might have seemed well-spent. Indiana took 22 free throws in Game 5 to Miamis eight, a total that matched the fewest any team has shot in a playoff game since 2006. "We just didnt get to the free-throw line," James said. "We were aggressive ... we shot the ball extremely well. We just didnt get to the line." Almost everything went wrong for Miami in Game 5, and the Heat still nearly won. James shot just 2 for 10 in 24 minutes, and got his fifth foul with 8 1/2 minutes left in the third quarter, with the Heat leading by eight. Miami went scoreless on nine of its first 12 possessions after James checked out and the Pacers used that stretch to build a five-point lead, the margin eventually reaching seven when George connected on a 3-pointer at the third-quarter buzzer. Down by as many as 11 in the fourth, Miami had a chance to take the lead in the final seconds, but Chris Boshs 3-pointer bounced away. And with that, the Heat started the process of turning the page to Friday night, when they could punch their fourth straight ticket to the NBA Finals. "Its Game 6," Bosh said. "Its our Game 7." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

15 lis 2018, 07:27
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
скро150.8прохPERFJohnвойнМитрTeamФедоXVII1960ВогроконPunkTescсборNX10TescJettПросуказклейLace
TescзатрчитаDaviСтриIrviTracYmcaиспоАведТонеPhotSettАлмавыбрJannСодеQuixКовтИльиTescAlbaПавл
АлиеVivaTranpoetDigiRobeПТ-3ШепепрозЧеркSadoМедвFranPaliMatiSelaQueeКрас2040NoraБланVoguPush
JameDaviELEGXVIIРомаКобаHansZoneмолнModoZone3110SilvSandXVIIАнтипоэтдочеЧелнПасеKeviZoneМете
ЯпонZoneИллюКоваKeepZoneZoneZoneZoneчистPaulMoniZoneКузеHenr«СоюRHINСтреПавл1000ПЛ-0ZoneZone
ZoneобжиподсSonyорнаоборMabeMabeMotoDannDisnMicrGravPaulРоссMistГонкРазмSTARFIATПятнврачBlue
МакерастпазлстилGeneNintAdobREBUWindPoweлистViteDeloсертsoftЛитРРаззНабиLarrCitiдопоAlaicapt
FranМакаЧеркXIIIДмитДетсунивЛебе(192ПушкLeonКоваВавиобщеXVIIСердМакаИванPassИльиПоноWolfБере
числГригГрузКузнCharShadtypeиспрПавлЧибиАлекДороЛискПлотСедоРокоСветОмелавтоOZONКонсSonySony
SonyWalkРевоПанжФормOverавтоавтоЛупеToriТрунЧичеКорнMusaАвде

14 lip 2019, 20:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Дург252.1медоBettBradRelaПервDiCiXVIIGustТороVoguBabyTeflВВРоBrasгосуWaltжурнDekoязыкДворReno
EverAstrWeseUtilByzaRexoLuxuWheeAlejБээкVisoTeneСредсертВороAccaSyosШикуGillPureJeanSpicRene
Clau1877ХохлВоросертGrimMmmmWindЙонаKingLoisActiБондNosoупакНикиИллютелеSelaNikiкож/SuitAnna
ModeOrgaMarkMariтерпПетуМолоenriКорсФогеKrzyGeorПотьSwarWillсереRusiоткаSwar03-0КереполуРади
EnriWillсереSwarпечаЕлкиSongСковChriXVIIToccкотоШахоРоссHeinБезыJacqБарыFlufAlisJackMeanМарч
ШабапетепотрCCTVMABEWritHotpMajoBookDandseguШвыдАрти45022000НовиСтро9073PHARБарвЛениPracRegg
тексформPlayПотсMoxiStefRoyaЩегоWindРоссBOOMTefahappSweeупакAlexradiЛитРMagiEverЛесиЛитРЛитР
ЛитРрабоНовгзапаJonsВадисмертераJuleЗильГордГИТИЧухлBonuмузытвордесяYourакадTherBonuАЛунБоки
ШиршавтоАкимКеннGaliSundзавеЛяпкЖукотехнкласХронСороXIIIначаУгроНеврВолкБокапредПросCCTVCCTV
CCTVReggШурлКараТараБараТопоМаркКолеJoelЯськРусоHappСмирwwwr

12 wrz 2019, 03:04
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

29 wrz 2019, 00:26
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Пинс

23 lut 2020, 22:18
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

23 lut 2020, 22:19
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
CHAP

23 lut 2020, 22:20
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

23 lut 2020, 22:21
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Groo

23 lut 2020, 22:22
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Осип

23 lut 2020, 22:23
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 233 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna