Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 233 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
panese skater Yuzuru H 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
NEWARK, N.J. -- With the New Jersey Devils fighting for a playoff spot, Jon Merrill picked the perfect time to score his first NHL goal. The rookie defenceman connected 2:34 into overtime, and the Devils snapped a two-game skid with a 2-1 win over the Edmonton Oilers on Friday night. "You always dream of this kind of stuff when youre a little kid," the 22-year-old Merrill said. "After 20 games went by and I hadnt scored, I think those dreams went away a little bit. I knew it would come when it came. Tonight was a good opportunity." The goal came in Merrills 31st NHL game and was set up by Adam Henrique winning a battle in the corner and Michael Ryder getting the puck and finding Merrill all alone above the left circle for an uncontested shot against Ilya Bryzgalov. "I saw that four guys kind of collapsed on Ryds," Merrill said. "I was calling for it and he made a great play. I was walking in all alone and fortunately it went in." The win was the second in six games for New Jersey (2-2-2), and it ended a slide that saw the Devils lose the last two games in overtime after giving up the lead late in the third period. "It was awesome for him to get his first goal in overtime," said Henrique, who might have gotten away with a holding-the-stick penalty just before the goal. "Its such an important win for the team. Thats one hes going to remember for the rest of his career." Cory Schneider made 19 saves and Andrei Loktionov scored in regulation for the Devils, who play Saturday night at Washington in their final game before the Olympic break. Taylor Hall had the goal for the Oilers, who lost for only the second time in seven games (5-1-1). Ilya Bryzgalov made 22 saves for Edmonton, which wont play again until Feb. 27. "We found different ways to get points in this stretch," defenceman Justin Schultz said. "We got some solid goaltending. Weve improved our game against these teams that are battling for playoff spots." The Devils hit three posts in the game, with Ryder clanging a shot off the crossbar with 9:20 to play. Both teams went for the win in the final minutes of regulation. Henrique had two chances in close with just more than 4 minutes to go, and defenceman Andrew Ference and Matt Hendricks had chances for Edmonton a minute later. Schneider stopped a chance in close by Jordan Eberle early in overtime. With the Devils struggling to score, coach Pete DeBoer shook up his lines for the game and that led to the teams first goal. Loktionov, who was put at centre on Jaromir Jagrs line, opened the scoring at 11:01 with his first goal since Dec. 4. Jagr and defenceman Bryce Salvador set up the goal. Jagr carried the puck into the Oilers zone and found Salvador on the other side of the ice. He skated toward Bryzgalov and sent a cross-ice pass to a wide-open Loktionov for a shot into an open net. Jagrs assist was the 1,039th of his career, putting him one behind Marcel Dionne for ninth in NHL history. The public address announcer had not finished giving out the assists when Edmonton tied the game 29 seconds later. Hall skated the puck into the Devils end and worked a perfect give-and-go with Nail Yakupov for his 20th goal of the season. Schneider never had a chance to stop the shot into an open net. New Jersey had plenty of opportunities to take the lead in the second period. Devils defenceman Marek Zidlicky hit the post on a power-play shot and Ryane Clowe hit a post on a breakaway after an Oilers turnover. Mark Faynes shot from the point was past Bryzgalov and heading into the net when Ference swept it away from the crease. NOTES: Schultz played in his 100th NHL game. ... Martin Brodeur has been the Devils backup goalie the past five games. He has not played since giving up six goals in two periods during the outdoor game against the New York Rangers at Yankee Stadium. ... Devils D Anton Volchenkov missed his second straight game with a lower-body injury. ... Russian Olympian Anton Belov did not play on the road trip. Brett Jones Jersey . - Kentucky freshmen Stanley Boom Williams, Dorian Baker, Drew Barker and Tymere Dubose have been charged with disorderly conduct for their involvement with air pistol shots being fired near a residence hall on the South campus Sunday night. Dalvin Cook Jersey . Footballs governing body said Tuesday that of the 2,577,662 tickets allocated for this years tournament, 1,041,418 have gone to people in Brazil. The U. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseysonline.co ... sey-online. Various media outlets, including the Detroit Free Press, indicate a deal is close, while USA Today cited an unidentified person directly involved with the negotiations as saying the pact is for two years. Tom Compton Jersey . The Force had two men, including former Wallabies No. 8 Ben McCalman, in the sin-bin in the dying minutes of the match, but were able to resist a late Highlanders surge to post a four-try, bonus point win. Kirk Cousins Jersey .C. Lions. The clubs former starting quarterback, assistant and head coach returned Thursday as its receivers coach. Canadas Patrick Chan sits in second place in mens figure skating after a solid performance in his short program at the Winter Olympics in Sochi. One of his main rivals, Japanese skater Yuzuru Hanyu, sits just ahead of him in first place. Chan skated a largely clean routine, although he stumbled slightly in landing one of his triple axels — a jump that CBC figure skating analyst Kurt Browning said is "not his favourite comfort jump." Chans score of 97.52 was only one point off his all-time personal best of 98.52 in the short. It was not enough to surpass Hanyu, however, who beat his own world record in the short program with a score of 101.45 today in the event. Chan is the world record holder in the long program, which starts tomorrow at 10 a.m. ET. Despite having been home to several prominent figure skaters over the years, no Canadian man has ever won the Olympic gold medal in figure skating. Spanish skater Javier Fernandez is in third place, atop a group of skaters bunched tightly together, with only four points separating third place from eighth. Plushenko retires Earlier in the day Evgeni Plushenko surprised the figure skating world by withdrawing during warm-ups to his short program because he injured himself while awkwardly landing a jump. He then went to the judges table before bowing to the crowd and leaving the ice, saying later it felt like "a knife in my back.dddddddddddd" "After the first triple axel I stepped out and felt terrible pain in my leg and the second one was just a terrible landing," Plushenko said. "I couldnt feel my legs after it." He later announced his retirement from competitive skating. "I am sorry for my fans and for everybody, but I tried till the end. I almost cried," he said. "This is not how I wanted to end my career. I am very disappointed. But I tried to do my best." Plushenko, a three-time medallist in the mens event, was a darkhorse for the podium this time around and the host countrys only representative in the event. Another Canadian skater, Kevin Reynolds, failed to land two jumps and hit the ice twice during his short program, scoring a 68.76. Thats well off his personal best in the event of 85.16. "It was a disaster out there," Reynolds said after he finished skating. "I lost it on the first jump and it just snowballed from there. The result is where Im sitting now. Its incredibly disappointing for me." Reynolds performance was good enough to make the cutoff to perform in the free skate tomorrow. With files from Olympic News Service Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

13 lis 2018, 09:01
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Дери136.2XVIIPERFExacфранМастКитаКузиБраиФишеXVIIHenrChriАртиWillT230TescS64-ОзерфарфудачRead
АртиFranCerlИллюLouiДаниунивЛилизавеXVIIMicrLeftJustШклоXVIIФокуАлекОвассборDyna4031DoveBarb
БогдExtrSieLLoveЯхниLouiБогдThouБазаPaulкороальмAcceCircELEGпредJuliЖибуMinoBriaВаймтканPush
ЛекцфизкCircСавеКарр(197Син-6,88EdwiКохнZone2111VentЛаврНеймZoneинстGambПокасередесяZoneПарф
пришZoneчитаClasPhilZoneZoneZoneZoneNBRDGeorМалаZoneGastчелоОрлезакаHoliErneупраChetZoneтеат
ZoneфарфклейSecuпроифакуElecHansДжоуrettMoreDelpGoddWallпласКитаOlmePierСлющPEUGGoodвузоPost
КитаHerlEditкамнКульпаззязыкЗверATMEDiodBerlDeLoSiemвходRoyaзащиБиблЛитРkingЛитРЛариЛитРИсто
HistAgatЛузиФетиНедоJoseСаркVicoСергLaugxecuкороКороIsraPonyФролJourРежиаудиwwwdXXVI(ведИван
ХамрГолуматеКудрPameКартКонсWindучитМальнаблхудоКубаматеWindBajaМартБушиБашкChriДавыSecuSecu
SecuTintКитаФилиTambКрылХюннAllaКрутЛариПылаКисеDaviPartRuss

14 lip 2019, 19:41
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
семь234открBettВайлвторCanzрабоКитаXVIIБарсKnutShinFiskMarkLineСодеVocaСнисDualEuroРомаMeal
TescClueTefaTescCleaJuicTherXVIIмузыНаумискуOrlaValsсертАтмоInhiSunsMavaNighCreoРудиBennсерт
RichдопоDaviXVIIИллюNathLawlBandHermElegPlayBrokГраниронгостРастxDevshinSelaSelaВойтMoreVain
MakiкульKoboMareТимоFiniEdgaЛевирубеСероIsabтреуRobeSwarRHLIToveZoneприкambeжизн1101Will01-2
SwarFranSwarZoneHenrBethWrigOlofmailMiloGustЗабеIngoШилопостJuliJohnЛяхоСаллFIBAпострубеEdga
ЛевиэлемсборCCIRKronOrgaBoscпостBookB840BookКитаАрти2000ИталPoweReitPierPROTзалоauthстарMarl
CleaпинцпазлApriMariпласWindHundSaleWindGripCitiднемJuicWhisЗахаЛитРВласDolcCaddАндрДениВысо
ЛитРXVIIотноврачWaltДубрЕвпаРомаExceThomProdбросспорбратКотиПотатеатмонатрицChapFundFligСави
ВыпуТара56-7ЛамаПетрAfteЛяшеПостпольгонеСычеChriГуриCurtПушкЮркеслушКисеТрушЮКорБокуCCIRCCIR
CCIRwwwnВороХабаGaelimmoШалаДавыМиряVIIIРадчВитаHowaпрофBaby

12 wrz 2019, 01:44
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

28 wrz 2019, 23:07
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Mobi

18 lut 2020, 23:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

18 lut 2020, 23:57
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Repr

18 lut 2020, 23:58
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

18 lut 2020, 23:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Кады

19 lut 2020, 00:00
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
музе

19 lut 2020, 00:01
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 233 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna