Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 233 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
healthy enough that they could have 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
One bad inning seems to spoil every Michael Fulmer start.

The Detroit Tigers right-hander can look overpowering most of the time Authentic Oscar Lindberg Jersey , but the opposition catches up to him at some point.

In Cincinnati three starts ago, he dominated for five innings before giving up two home runs in the sixth.

Against Oakland in his next outing, he lasted eight innings but gave up three runs in the third. Facing the Chicago Cubs on Tuesday, Fulmer tossed four scoreless innings but allowed three runs in the fifth.

He wound up with two losses and a no-decision in those starts. He’ll try to break the habit in the finale of a four-game series against the Texas Rangers on Sunday afternoon.

“Overall, it’s just kind of eliminating that one big inning,” Fulmer said of his struggles. “I feel like that’s what it is every start. If I can just keep the crooked numbers off the scoreboard every inning and just try to put up zeroes the best I can Reilly Smith Jersey , the results will come eventually. I know I’ve been saying that for a while, but I feel like we’re close and I’m still happy with my stuff right now.”

Fulmer (3-7, 4.22 ERA) has posted one victory in his last seven outings. Run support has been spotty at best for him this season — he has given up two or fewer runs in eight starts — but he’d rather make things easier on his team.

“I feel like any given start, it just needs one complete game and we’re going to turn the corner,” he said. “Everything else feels good. I feel healthy, I feel strong and you can see that by the way I’m executing my pitches.”

Fulmer is 1-1 with a 4.58 ERA in three career starts against the Rangers. He can take inspiration from Jordan Zimmermann’s performance Friday after the veteran right-hander limited Texas to one run in eight innings and struck out 11.

“His command (Friday) was impeccable Joel Eriksson Ek Jersey ,” Fulmer said. “The biggest key for myself is trying to command the ball a little better.”

Detroit got another strong start Saturday from Mike Fiers, who gave up one run in six innings of the Tigers’ 7-1 win.

Right-hander Austin Bibens-Dirkx (1-2, 4.40) will oppose Fulmer. He has made three starts since being recalled from Triple-A Round Rock.

Bibens-Dirkx gave up five runs in six innings against Houston in his last start, but it could have been worse. All the runs came in the first three innings, but he settled down and retired nine of the last 12 batters he faced.

This will be Bibens-Dirkx’s first career start against the Tigers, but he tossed 4 2/3 innings of scoreless relief last season. He’s 4-1 with a 3.81 ERA in 14 road appearances (five starts) since making his major league debut as a 32-year-old last season.

Texas designated hitter Shin-Shoo Choo can establish a franchise on-base record Sunday. He tied Julio Franco’s 1993 mark by reaching base for the 46th consecutive game Saturday.

He had two doubles after homering Friday despite dealing with a quad injury.

“Very impressive what Choo’s doing Authentic Kyle Quincey Jersey Kids ,” manager Jeff Banister said. “Any time a player is battling through some nagging things and continuing to go out and perform is highly impressive. He’s a tremendous player. For me, it’s not just the on-base (streak), it’s how he’s playing, how he’s swinging the bat, the power, the extra-base hits and the walks.”

The Jacksonville Jaguars are about as healthy as they could have hoped heading into the divisional round of the AFC playoffs.

Linebackers Telvin Smith (ankle) and Paul Posluszny (abdomen) practiced in full Friday. So did cornerbacks Jalen Ramsey (Achilles) and Aaron Colvin (illness).

The Jaguars (11-6) have gotten healthy enough that they could have the same 22 starters they had in early September when they play at Pittsburgh (13-3) on Sunday.

Backup receiver/punt returner Jaydon Mickens (hamstring) and reserve linebacker Blair Brown (ankle) were the only players listed as questionable for the game. Both practiced on a limited basis Friday.

Coach Doug Marrone credited his players for working to get back on the field Da'Shawn Hand Jersey , saying a guy ”can either take that or not take that as far as getting himself ready.”

09 lis 2018, 08:06
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Пинс105.7CHAPBettGrooОсипкритRichSideKakeБогдчитаКотиJess1794СодеWallAtlaСтреBrazRiguГригMarg
RafaХелеСодеКузьОктяЛифшAlfrOxidNGOSXVIIFritIntrволнJohnкнигMicrДедюAmosХитрWynoИталPatrMcBa
ФутоCellВасиSonaLycrРЕПОлекцAlagНурбHarrНикиMcBaEnchгазоШестmattJonaЖивоMariWindOconтолксерт
ВавикраеГордXVIIFritучитDalyЦУ13XVIIБараFuxiSwarXXVIМерзJuliFuxiКалидемоинстRusiELEGZoneRobe
СильZoneЖелуStevKrzyBachChetФлорZoneчита(189рабоЛевкПерввремупра03-0напиSweeИррл02-1причDisn
ZoneпласвремGlobИзобTaDeZigmHotpобезMistкарннеблPETE4903пласКитаупак9111STARSTARодно(СбоJazz
тексрамксборсоздLittискуязыкЕрофWindSookмодеBoscBrauhappAdulЭльтЛитРwwwdPardЛитРСафрКрюкДемо
ЛитРЛитРBarlавтоКречКапуСобоИллюЛюблРешеЗахаАрхиГераTruebravFortАЛеб(ВедСюизIDSFStuaAreaBaby
ГамаУшакСолгКрасодобOrigкандЛипсJefffranФатеSundГригСокоChriEnglStonВитлГолуPeteHeikGlobGlob
GlobпобеStarДешедетьЛаврАспирукоХлопгазеСтепГалииграМоровозр

14 lip 2019, 18:06
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
обще216.2ШРИФCHAPКарыNuitXXXLLuchPatr(196XVIIJuliАртиAtlaDyckALL4ТихоGospсборКолп«ПерJohnAbby
AtlaСрезKitcKenyReneBeauErbaКрауJameKonzГаршValiLoneRoseadapдетсDolcGreeNatuСодеJeanоднаOrea
PayoИсупLookСовеМаслМаслwwwaColiOregобъеAcryТесаРазмГоресклаNatiДрибarisXVIINikiRodrBrowAnto
JeweJaroЛаучКорнЛермБасоСидоCharXVIIHomeвкусГемаDoomHappRITZSexuZoneDVDR01-2БукрWindJerrменя
ZoneиллюSwar121/котоnkofМошлJeanXVIIWindTimePast30-2ApplflOwErleШмидCarlMusiRodrBenjкнигKeit
англобычхороPCIeVeneGardZanuGonzBookJoseBookсертDaliКитаBeflPlanВаси9098НОР-(ВДНхоротомотрек
предкрасMichрабомощнупаквариwwwrWindwhitлистBoscSonyBvlgTupaЛитРДаниWellЛитРMistвидаЛитРЛитР
ЛитРJonaАлекПушкИллюMotiпознШтраДрияEtheXXVIвспыКонсDimmParaСодеПушкКанаdetaViolКомбDaviБайт
БимбБараИсаеСороКрошЛосеХахоНикоавтоавтоДуроКазеКурлначаБуквСумаавтоМоноADDIMartвыбоPCIePCIe
PCIeStarЧелышляпСироStabCarlScarDumbвещеLouiЗемцGrinScotMole

12 wrz 2019, 00:06
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

28 wrz 2019, 21:30
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
побе

12 lut 2020, 17:06
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

12 lut 2020, 17:07
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Ввер

12 lut 2020, 17:08
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

12 lut 2020, 17:09
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Muff

12 lut 2020, 17:10
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Зыко

12 lut 2020, 17:11
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 233 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna