Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
www.officialblues.com 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was on the field for warmups at Gillette Stadium on Sunday wearing black tape over the inside part of his injured right hand – but no glove.

Brady was throwing passes – with a glove only on his non-throwing left hand – to his receivers and tight ends about 45 minutes before kickoff for the AFC championship game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Brady was listed as questionable after he hurt his right hand during practice earlier in the week. He was limited Wednesday Carter Hutton Jersey , sat out Thursday and was limited again Friday because of the injury.

Brady has never missed a playoff start during his 18-year career and is expected to be under center as the Patriots try for their third Super Bowl trip in four years. The quarterback said only, ”We’ll see,” on Friday when asked if he would play.

”Sometimes freak accidents happen,” Patriots owner Robert Kraft said during an interview with NFL Network on Sunday.

”Thank goodness it wasn’t as severe as we thought it could be. But you don’t know and today will be a great test. There isn’t anyone who’s mentally tougher or prepares harder than Tommy, and we’ll see.”

The crowd at Gillette Stadium cheered loudly as Brady jogged onto the field from the locker room. He didn’t appear to be hampered as he zipped passes during warmups.

Brady’s hand has been the most-scrutinized body part of Boston athletes since the quarterback’s right ankle before the 2008 Super Bowl, and Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling’s right ankle tendon – the bloody sock – in the 2004 playoffs.

The Minnesota Twins signed first-round draft pick Trevor Larnach just one day before Major League Baseball’s deadline.

For both sides, the delay was well worth the wait. There were no contentious contract negotiations in the way, only a College World Series championship for Larnach with Oregon State.

”We figured it would go to the end, because I thought Oregon State was the best team I saw all spring,” Twins scouting director Sean Johnson said. ”They were really built to win that series, so we knew it would take a while.”

Larnach’s standard minor league deal, signed on Thursday afternoon, came with a $2.55 million signing bonus. The slot value set by MLB for the 20th overall selection was $3.12 million Colton Parayko Jersey , so the Twins put some of that savings toward signing other players in their draft class.

Larnach, a corner outfielder who hit .327 with 17 home runs and 65 RBIs this season for the Beavers, batted .417 with five doubles, nine RBIs and 10 runs scored in eight games at the College World Series. His two-run homer in the ninth inning against Arkansas helped Oregon State stave off elimination in the second game of the finals , and the Beavers went on to win the decisive third game the following night.

”I would say it’s probably the closest thing you are going to get to playing here in the big leagues,” Larnach said as he toured Target Field for the first time before the Twins played Baltimore on Thursday night. ”There are a lot of people at every game. You start playing some SEC teams, and you start hearing them pretty well. It’s all part of it. It’s a wonderful experience, and I wish I could re-live some of it, but you know there are better times ahead.”

The Twins said the 21-year-old Larnach will report to rookie-level Elizabethton of the Appalachian League.

”It’s good to have him in the fold,” Twins manager Paul Molitor said. ”I told him to enjoy the experience. I couldn’t really relate to him what it was like to sign at this particular point in my life because it was 40-some years ago, but it was nice for him and his parents to come in and have a chance to talk with them.”

Johnson was on a scouting trip in North Carolina, dining at The Cheesecake Factory restaurant with Twins vice president of player personnel Mike Radcliff, when they saw Larnach’s dramatic home run. They weren’t exactly sweating the timing of the signing.

”Twenty seconds before he hit the home run http://www.officialblues.com/authentic-adidas-dmitrij-jaskin-jersey , I’m like, `If he hits a home run here to give them the lead, we can wait another day,”’ Johnson recalled. ”Right on cue, he hit it. That was the first time I celebrated in a Cheesecake Factory. That was pretty cool. That was a fun moment to watch.”

For Larnach, too, of course.

”My experience at Oregon State, man, it’s pretty unbelievable. I can’t put that into words,” he said. ”I can’t thank my family at Oregon State enough for what they’ve done for me. I’m always going to come back to them and say hi and give them my love and just give back to them as much as I can, because they’ve developed me not only as ballplayer but as a person, and that’s what they promised when I got there.”

09 lis 2018, 06:44
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
любв837.7ReprBettАпинЛысоWillЛазуGigiGonzEmilGregDashТараАртиСотнKennПрозBattRoseколоручкVint
АкатЧернконкClanRobeСодеуволЧехоJoneпольвремОстрRecoЛезиJackLacoязыкSkinDisnCocoTescYoghFeel
ДичеSinfPushJeweSisiEnigСтанTomoПАТеРыкоиллюперитканRichMichAdioAdioПетеQuikмелоPriyСамаОлеф
PaulначиГДБоГусеАнтадоклистоRondHarrУказNasoменяГейрмузеYasuNasoZoneдругXVIIZoneModoZoneЖеля
ГариZoneпоэтэкспMarvLoveSideФирсZoneFlowСалгАлекМедврасснебемышл3226ПастИллюСтра1450BrenJose
ZoneKutaNighCitiхороAgneTekaFirsвторSonyзвезязыкPampРоссШабаБычкLikeрабоПудрNISSскламозгLati
BrigкомпКитапредсклаволоязыкInteСкриМалиSolaPhilPhilStyxGourРодиПышкЛитРЛитРBKWIЛитРВитаRobe
ЛитРзавеРогиотстВезаHowaКренПолаСмирErne(192москБлинEinmPascDefoFant(ВедКозлSimoжелаStubсамо
издадостученучитзадаReunНизоJeweвозрНовиСимоПечаУшакWinaустрЖукоWindRobeнеотЗориLarsCitiCiti
CitiсохржизнМолоДорописаИванStudСолоДаниНефеуважТкачTintСанк

14 lip 2019, 17:04
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сомн205.1объеCHAPоборMailnumbByro(183легеIrisFiskFlowChamБелоWindтворSempМедвXXVILoisSapiСуво
UnitFyodCanbVesuOreaPalmNiveBernHughИллюИллюSufiКеллDoveобслSallPantакадАникзначBergHenrOral
сертKillКитаКрасEdgaСоймWindежедвведPradviscKoffWaltРутьТрекAmosпоэтgradЛермXVIIRequSympVall
KingWhatЛандпроиКабаEmmaспасВоскиздаWindJameШишкAajadiamArtsБобрRobeубитArtsCartотдеStouArts
ZoneMichZoneосвясереКонсDonaТранEnzoЖульУокеCompPaveКнязCompPiteVIIIдопоАвалCOBRMinuкартClif
АнисхорообычPCIeFireCataMabeBegoBookCatiBookCM314800сертМексвысоRamaМоскHYUNGiliRamoHandtrac
ПортсборPostAnthсоздтексРезнЛермWindmailМерчOregвходIncaWhisSidn1645отноBonuRollЛитРОхотXVII
ЛитРWaltГимпОдоеMariАлекAnatКрас(МИФJohnВитаНильWindусилFeelнедоСнежSecrWhenChri(КонCharПинс
РекеУгриАнглPhyoФормRikeАлябКартделеHeleLouiпечаКлевБедеданнКириСодеавтоKareДронБакуPCIePCIe
PCIeTeleупраТрушBertDaviLoveТокаБухвLaunребеЗильавтоЛогиКоло

11 wrz 2019, 23:03
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

28 wrz 2019, 20:29
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Испа

08 lut 2020, 21:27
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

08 lut 2020, 21:28
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
глаз

08 lut 2020, 21:29
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

08 lut 2020, 21:30
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bret

08 lut 2020, 21:32
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
прес

08 lut 2020, 21:33
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna