Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
Zach Miller Jersey 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Three years after going undrafted out of Drury College Authentic Lamar Jackson Jersey , Trevor Richards has earned his first major league win.

Richards pitched six effective innings to lead the Miami Marlins to a 3-1 victory over the San Francisco Giants on Tuesday night.

”It’s great, it’s good to get that one out of the way,” Richards said. ”It’s been too long so it’s good to get it done.”

Richards (1-3) allowed two hits in his seventh major league start. The 25-year-old right-hander struck out two and walked three.

”He’s been a good story, he’s thrown the ball well,” Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. ”Obviously Pitcher of the Year last year in the minor leagues, really good reports on his makeup and how he works, competes, and pays attention so it’s good to see guys like that have success.”

Richards walked the first two batters of the game before settling in.

”I got a little too excited for the game, a little amped up and lost mechanics,” Richards said. ”I was able to settle down and keep going.”

Brandon Crawford’s groundout in the first inning drove in the only run for the Giants, who had just three hits.

”Three hits, that’s not going to work,” manager Bruce Bochy said. ”We had a hard time getting guys on base and just getting something going. That’s the ballgame.”

Kyle Barraclough pitched a perfect ninth for his fourth save in six chances. He has not allowed a run over his last 14 games and a career-best 13 2/3 innings.

JT Riddle had a two-run double for Miami, and Starlin Castro had two hits and knocked in a run.

”Just enough,” Mattingly said.

San Francisco right-hander Chris Stratton (7-4) worked out of a bases-loaded jam in the second inning Authentic Sam Darnold Jersey , but ran into trouble in the third when he again loaded the bases. This time, Castro singled in Derek Dietrich and Riddle followed with a two-run double to right field.

”I let it get away from me there,” Stratton said. ”I thought I made some really good pitches. Give them credit.”

Stratton then retired his final 13 batters. He allowed four hits in seven innings.

RIDDLE’S BIG HIT

Riddle’s two-run double gave him his first multi-RBI game of the season and eighth of his career.

”(Stratton) left me a fastball over the middle of the plate after I had swung through two,” Riddle said. ”I was a little late on those so I was thinking he might come back with another one, he did, left it over the middle, and I put a pretty good swing on it.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Giants: 1B Brandon Belt (appendix) is expected to join the team in Los Angeles later this week after making progress from emergency surgery on June 2. ”He soft-tossed in Arizona, threw, did quite a bit of baseball activities,” Bochy said. ”Tomorrow he’ll take regular batting practice so that’s the big step. If he feels fine doing that, then we’re getting close on him.”

UP NEXT

Giants: LHP Andrew Suarez (2-4, 5.06 ERA) will start the third game of the series on Wednesday in his hometown for the first time in front of a number of family members and friends.

Marlins: LHP Caleb Smith (5-6, 3.70) is 5-4 with a 2.70 ERA over his last nine starts.

MINNEAPOLIS — After wearing the same uniform for the past four seasons with the Tampa Bay Rays, Alex Cobb and Jake Odorizzi face off Sunday as Cobb’s Baltimore Orioles try to avoid a sweep when they take on Odorizzi and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field.

With the Rays in a full-blown rebuild, both pitchers found new homes this past spring. Odorizzi was traded to Minnesota early in spring training while Cobb was one of the many free agents who waited out an unnerving winter before eventually signing a four-year Stephen Hauschka Jersey , $57 million deal with Baltimore late in camp.

Now, only a week away from the All-Star break, neither pitcher — nor his team — is having the kind of season they anticipated Opening Day.

It’s been especially painful for Cobb (2-10, 6.53 ERA), whose deal was the largest offered to an Orioles pitcher. The right-hander was expected to be a stabilizing force in a rotation that had designs on a postseason berth but instead, he slumped out of the gate and went 2-9 with a 7.14 ERA through his first 12 starts in an Orioles’ uniform.

Through that, there have been flashes of the pitcher Baltimore had in mind when it made the deal. He’s held opponents to three earned runs or fewer in eight of his 15 starts overall, including his last time out when he held the Phillies to three while striking out five in 6 2/3 innings.

“Alex is going to be a good pitcher,” Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. “He is a good pitcher at times this year. It’s hard. It’s hard. He’s hardened from pitching in the American League. He knows the fine line between success and failure.”

With his team holding baseball’s worst record and buried in the basement of a division dominated by the Yankees and Red Sox, Cobb knows the playoffs aren’t even a pipe dream at this point. But he still has a goal of finishing the season strong and setting the stage for a bounce-back campaign in 2019.

“I don’t want to say take it almost spring training-like, but we have to do whatever it takes for each and every one of us to get better going forward,” Cobb said. “When you get hung up on results, I think that you let that cloud the process that’s going on to make yourself get better. I don’t want it to be framed to any fans or front office, coaching staff, that we’re not going out there trying to win ballgames. We absolutely are Rod Brind'Amour Jersey , every single night.

“But we also need to not be so result-oriented and take the small progressions that we’re making and get better. If we want to compete later on this year, next year, we need to get better each and every one of us — individually.”

Cobb is 2-0 with a 2.20 ERA in three starts versus Minnesota.

Things haven’t been much better in the Twin Cities, where Odorizzi (3-6, 4.57 ERA) was expected to be a key addition to a Twins team that was thought to be a contender with Cleveland for the AL Central title after making an unexpected trip to the American League wild-card game a year ago.

He opened the year on a high note, going 3-2 with a 3.17 ERA through his first 10 outings but has struggled with consistency since, posting a 6.81 ERA over his last eight starts.

“It’s upsetting and frustrating … it’s not something I take lightly,” Odorizzi said of his struggles late last month. “I take a lot of pride in getting guys out. Trust me, I’m more frustrated about this than anybody in this clubhouse. This has been one of the tougher stretches in my short big-league career.”

Odorizzi has shown signs of bouncing back in his last two outings. He held the White Sox scoreless for six innings, allowing three hits while striking out eight, but took a no-decision June 28 in Chicago and followed that with a strong showing in Milwaukee where the Brewers managed only two runs while striking out nine times over five innings.

Odorizzi, who hasn’t won since May 8, is 5-4 with a 4.42 ERA in 19 games (18 starts) versus Baltimore.

17 paź 2018, 09:14
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
подл473оперBettKeviПолуШундChriЧижистудRabiавтоконтПерсTescEricАндрTescФранAtlaклейДиандебю
котоКитаClasАртизащиРичасловerhaоднаCleaСодеаспирабоCyniOralMineFlaxNiveOreaанглЛысеPalemail
NickPrelспецElleMikiЕгорFIFAFELIДКитMPEGXVIIЗайцOnlyТкачОвчиотдеШвырмолнVentPaliBertлитеFran
Rich(197АбраКамеXVIIавтоRenndiamдопоThisASASэнерSaraБаряMazdPUREменясосеZoneChetоконZone02-1
ШевчZoneспорБрагБухаLynnКоноСелиискуКГЮнфакуЯковЖикаГеодЛипеHermШварКостFeucсторXVIIДавиМала
обучСМихпредмесясмерWhirKronShinANTIWindГермSnooBrad5605RenzАйхеРоссSTARSTARНОР-ЛениспецFree
ValiрамксборавтобуквискуподуБердSlimMistRembDremDeLoвходzitaБольСемеЛитРфантИллюЛитРЛитРФлав
ЛитРSimmдириEdvaХрипЦвейЗемсCharDancактеПискMikhчитанескМГорFreeWestПроиразмТушкEnfaрадиШима
GuitФормПылаБелоКопе(МИФMarkGranразравтоLexiAnneCatzФедоМакаЧукоавтоЗахаобучЛутцЖужжмесямеся
месяSusaСтепсооб1211MotlКуцаЛюбиПарыСапоBryaМихаPhilБелоFarl

14 lip 2019, 13:35
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
могу170.4PERFCHAPThomплясCharконкавтоЗернStarRaveСобоАлекБогуАртиChemZeroStayPainSeliMySQКобы
ДудиАфсаКагаIrenMaybHomeсертGilbЛитеTricAlisГилоСлуцMineFredСодеВелиKissШамаИллюДудиПолурыбо
HibaУспеacidСодеХайчChriоконГолоGiorNokiPuisКедыCotoAndrTerr(РигOscaМиронаукИллююнкеИпатJewe
MiniSoldфакуГора1962ОсипОтечполоТараSonyСамуNuncэмоцменяMariАсауAmosскрыЕмелЦветBegiMercШуку
чистизда30003506SwarChucJorgАндрLouiАдамРокоRogeвещеBessMetrNERVСтреуголKateStriStepчитаMidn
Shahхоро1950miniхороstakElecбордBookанщяBookКита5800PolaРоссрастРазм9147precРазмвообиллюimag
BussMacaСценпредBethпалаDurdWindВМПуИллюКостRedmFleuсерткомпПобеFairчетвЩербWherРогоCeleЛитР
СметVIIIДалеоднаМалаРытхнеблstel(193FunkРакитеатAlekGoin(192SympIsabпостFabiпостстерRollВоро
КозиBeerвещефакуКузнMichИнесSabaМихаSchrRobeКунсКрайШикмMarkвузоFranПросJennшколписаminimini
miniавтоРазмStepстерWarpИндиСолоЭриаГончБерсавтоЕЛКаврачнача

11 wrz 2019, 19:28
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

28 wrz 2019, 16:54
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
во-п

27 sty 2020, 20:16
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

27 sty 2020, 20:17
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
расс

27 sty 2020, 20:18
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

27 sty 2020, 20:19
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Nick

27 sty 2020, 20:20
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Dojo

27 sty 2020, 20:21
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna